Audi Orange Park

Ivy Meyer, Audi Service Advisor, Audi Orange Park

Ivy Meyer

Audi Service Advisor

May 18, 2017

"Goes way above the call of duty"

- RichardAA

This is the second deal this year I have worked with Jerry Kelly at Audi of Jacksonville, This could possibly be the best Audi Dealer in the State. Jerry Kelly is the best.

Jerry Kelly

January 21, 2017

"Buyer Beware!"

- Audi33309

I bought a certified pre-owned A7 from them about 15 months ago. Decided I wanted to trade in so I contacted Audi financial who I currently had my loan through. I was preapproved and they forwarded the info to Audi of Jax. That was on Dec. 3, 2016. Around Dec. 15th I still had not heard from them. I reached out and it took me 7 calls and 6 messages, (which were never returned) to reach someone. That was over a 7 day period. When I finally spoke to someone in finance he said he didn't know what I was talking about but I have him the reference and told him to call Audi Finance. He actually returned my call and said come in so they could appraise my current vechile. I told them I was in a month ago and had it appraised. Well he informed me I was 20k buried. I asked he worked the numbers because I applied for a brand new S7 which I was approved for. I never heard back from them. How can you rip someone off like that and then not even try to help them?

Don't remember

September 02, 2016

"Terrible! Stay Away"

- jcaridi

This has got to be the worst experience I've ever had with a dealership. I went in to test drive an A3 and lease a car with a special I saw advertised on the site 350/mo 10,000 mile/yr lease (base model). Prior to going to the dealership I corresponded over email with my price range (max budget of 400/mo) and received several phone calls that there were multiple vehicles available for lease in my price range. When I arrived, my husband and I took a test drive and sat down to talk prices and they nearly doubled what they told me over the phone (600-700 for an A3. When I explained that this was not what I was initially told they refused to honor their special and did not negotiate. I told them I was really insulted and that I felt my time was wasted. After we left we received a call from another salesperson who apologized which was nice of him. I told him I would reconsider other options in my budget. Later that evening he then sent me a quote via email which was at the top of my budget for the same car. I honestly could't even do business with them at this point. It just goes to show that these people are crooks. I emailed them back the evidence that they were asking too much for their vehicles when compared to other Audi dealerships and they never responded. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone. The staff were not friendly and I found them to be unprofessional. I have many friends who drive Audis and all of them are from New York, New Jersey and south Florida and none of them pay what this dealership was asking and none of them experienced such terrible customer service like I did. It's unfortunate. We ended up going down the street to Mercedes and got an even nicer car for half the price and the service was superior to anything I've ever experienced.

New 2018 Audi A5, $53690