Audi Rochester

Good

Audi Rochester
Audi Rochester Info

"Quick Service"

Needed new wiper blades after the rain sensing wipers were left on in the car wash. Called at 350pm on a Friday and we were on our way about 45min later. Thanks so much!

Dave (service advisor)

"Fabulous Service!"

Danelle in the Service Department is absolutely fabulous! Our family was dealing with a tricky situation, as our Audi broke-down in Rochester, and we live in Boston. We definitely needed professional, timely assistance! Danelle managed to help us service the car, with some repairs being covered under warranty, while we were out- of state. She helped us with absolutely every aspect of the repairs, and she was very communicative and honest throughout the process. She was a pleasure to deal with, and we are very grateful to her and the rest of the service department for their outstanding work. THANK YOU!

Danelle Hetrick

"Sales Experience was good! Hope service dept will be as good"

I recently purchased a used Audi. Everyone was helpful, efficient and respectful, particularly my sales person David. They were apologetic for their construction, but certainly the temporary inconvenience is understandable if I want to see a new and improved Audi dealership. My experience with the sale was good. I am hopeful that my experience with the service department will be just as good when I return to have mileage checks or work done.

David

"Service my car"

Experience horrible, no communication takes forever to get any work done , -very unprofessional service !!! Because of this poor service I'm rethinking to purchase another Audi again !

Mike the service manager , Jacqulin the service dept

"Had an emergency with my car and I came in last minute..."

Had an emergency with my car and I came in last minute but I was helped the very same day with no hassle. The service was very friendly and everyone helped me out with everything I needed. David Hatch did the work on my car and it ran beautifully right after I left! Awesome place!

David Hatch

"Danelle Hetrick is always very friendly and helpful. My..."

Danelle Hetrick is always very friendly and helpful. My problem with the service is that within days after my 140K mile service was completed my indicator light came on for worn break pads. I brought my car back in and it was confirmed that the service technician missed this and that indeed one of my break pads was worn indicating that I now needed new breaks, rotors, and pads on the front of my car. Also, before my 140K mile service, I mentioned that the heat wasn't working properly. When service was completed I was told that the technician didn't find anything wrong with the heating system. When I brought my car back for service on the brakes and pads, the technician agreed that the heat wasn't working. I am concerned about the lack of scrutiny for such an expensive, quality car with expensive service visits. I continue to bring my car back to Audi Service because I want qualified technicians who are familiar with the car to service it. I think it's important, that Garber Audi hires the best technicians and holds them to the highest standards.

Danelle Hetrick

"Janet went out of her way to help me work through..."

Janet went out of her way to help me work through insurance claim hurdles and to schedule collision work and loaner support at a time that would work with my impossibly busy schedule. Then when an unusual service issue arose days later, Danelle took immediate and total care of me, including rearranging the collision work so that it was done while I already had to go without my car. A loaner was provided without hesitancy and John worked to help get my car back and forth between the two shops without even flinching. Garber Audi rocks!

Danelle in Audi service and Janet and John in collision

"It is like having confidence that whatever the problem,..."

It is like having confidence that whatever the problem, wherever it lies and howsoever many unexpectednesses may show themselves -- we know that our car doctor will find it, see it and do whatever is necessary to restore it to its proper functioning. Such was a recent case where Danelle Hunsigner found an unexpected, large and troubling problem, and championing our cause to the Audi organization beyond the dealership, enlisted their assistance in backing the repair. It is with great gratitude that I continually recommend Danelle Hunsinger and her team at Garber Audi.

Danelle Hunsinger

"I brought my car in to have summer tires put on Denelle..."

I brought my car in to have summer tires put on Denelle called and said she was a bit worried about the wear on the tread in the rain and gave me several options all while telling me not to worry I can keep the loaner car till we get the tires long story short I always have AMAZING service and always greeted with a warm smile from the entire team. I guess I should also state this great service just resulted in me placing 2 new S7 orders as of today and when our other exec cars come up in Sept it will result in 4 more new car orders with the dealership......

Denelle

"I was looking for a Mazda CX-5 recently. Garber was the..."

I was looking for a Mazda CX-5 recently. Garber was the first dealer I contacted with, simply because it was closer. After two visits, I sat down with the guy (Mark) to discuss about the price. Normally dealers sell new cars with prices lower than the MSRP value. However this dealer refuse to give any discount. They said the price margin was very small and the CX-5 is popular (which basically means if I don't buy it, others will buy it anyway). what reason is that?!! So I contacted other 2 dealers in Rochester area. Guess what, both of them can provide about $700 discount. So I went to the dealer at West Ridge and purchased my car with the right color and model I want and with a satisfied price. FYI, the lady at Mazda West Ridge Rd. is Judy. Very nice lady!

MARK CASSATA