Audi Service Conshohocken

Karen Campbell, Parts Manager, Audi Service Conshohocken

Karen Campbell

Parts Manager

May 23, 2017

"I heard a whirring noise from the steering column."

- RD^@)

I heard a 'whirring noise' in the steering column especially when turning after a stop. I brought my car to the service center and they gave me a loaner. Kathy, the center agent with whom I conferred, called me later in the day to say the technician thought that greasing the unit would eliminate the problem. They test drove the car afterwards and found the sound had decreased but not eliminated. Kathy advised of my warranty period and suggested i leave the car overnight and they would replace a unit. She also advised that a 45,000 check-up was due and she could have both the repair and check-up done. She gave ma time the car would be ready and it was. Great experience and great service.

Kathy 'D'

May 05, 2017

"Excellent "

- KBS

Had a scheduled oil change -- which lead to them finding a bubble in the tire . They bent over backwards to accommodate me and get me in to a loaner , even though I was scheduled as a "wait ". All with a smile and positive attitude . Thanks !

Javier Gonzalez
Other Employees : Kathy

April 18, 2017

"Purchase of first car"

- Matthew Fink

I stopped by the dealer looking at used Audi's and found what I thought was too good to be true. 2005.5 A4 2.0t Quattro Premium plus in the rare Ocean Blue Pearl I met a young salesman who was professional, knowledgeable and understanding of my concerns when it comes to a used car purchase He was easy to work with and very helpful throughout the entire process They were honest with everything and suggested I shy away from other vehicles because they didn't see them fit for sale compared to this Blue A4 Saturday morning I drove off with the car without one regret or concern Everything was laid out in the open and I felt very comfortable here as compared with other dealers If you want a great salesman to work with, ask for Devin at Porsche/Audi Conshohocken ~M

Devin Kates