Audi Service Conshohocken

Aaron Clark

February 18, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- BP1031

The interactions I've had with Javier and Kegon have been nothing short of exceptional. I've been to numerous Audi dealers, and none of them come close to the level of service I've received here. I had an issue with my car that I've been experiencing for well over a year - while other dealerships told me they couldn't witness the issue themselves, so they wouldn't do anything to correct it, this team resolved the issue in 20 minutes. Many other dealers are in a more convenient location closer to my home, but I will gladly continue driving over an hour to go here just for the peace of mind I have when I bring my car here.

February 04, 2017

"Excellent service. Excellent communications. "

- Frank

They diagnosed problem quickly, called me right away, and repaired it promptly under warranty. Very nice loaner car. Kathy (or Cathy - sorry) was very polite and helpful.

January 25, 2017

"Great Service"

- 911rs7

Service was great as always. Sally Spiller did a great job researching the tires I needed for my RS-7. Sally always makes the process easier. As usual, service was timely and my car was done when promised. Great experience.

Audi Service Conshohocken, Conshohocken, PA, 19428