Audi Service Conshohocken

1312 Ridge Pike,
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania 19428
Audi Service Conshohocken Info
About Audi Service Conshohocken

It's very simple. Our promise, and our passion, is to match you with the car of your dreams. It's why we work with you, on your terms and at your pace. We make sure you have all the information you need to make the decision that's right for you. It's why we keep things open and straightforward. We want you to feel completely sure that you're always getting the right value. It's why our sales consultants don't work on commission. We don't believe in pressuring you into a car that's more than you need or want. And it's why we work, as your advocate, to guarantee that every step of the process — from shopping to buying to owning — exceeds your expectations. Again and again. After all, we love these cars as much as you do.

About Audi Service Conshohocken Learn More

sunilbekal
9/16/2016

"As always Excellent service for Audi Q5"

Stopped by Audi Conshohocken for a regular Audi Q5 service and it was taken care as usual with a courteous smile by Kegon and Javier.

September 22, 2016

Thanks, and see you next time!

Mimi2
9/16/2016

"Customer service"

I have been going to this Audi for about 10 years now .The service department is on point and friendly and I always get great customer service.

September 22, 2016

Looking forward to another 10!

Jillian Wegefarth
9/13/2016

"Always a pleasure to deal with, go above and beyond"

I have been taking my car to Audi Conshohocken for service for several years. The service team is consistently a pleasure to speak with, very accommodating and thorough in their explanation of any service needs related to my car. I trust that they are advising me of any issues with the best of intentions. My most recent experience was handled by Sally. She is the best! She kept me informed as to the status of my car and made sure I was not inconvenienced at all. She explained the service extremely thoroughly and is just extremely kind. Javier also always makes sure my car and I are well taken care of.

September 22, 2016

We're looking forward to servicing your Audi for many years to come!

Jill CONNOLLY
9/13/2016

"They do every thing in their power to satisfy"

I am so impressed with the customer service here. Every one is professional, courteous yet friendly. Upon calling to set up the appointment to have my ac repaired on a 95 degree day, I was immediately offered a loaner. The loaner car they provide when needed was comparable to what I drive (not a Honda., etc). What a pleasure to do business with MMAC. I will never go anywhere else. Also, they are open until 5 on Saturdays!

Keith was the person I spoke with on the phone and met with when dropping off my car.

Pudgemw
8/29/2016

"Making it right"

Had a couple issues that were no fault of the Service Department but Javier made sure I was happy in the end! I highly recommend this department

Thank you!

Lynne1532
8/24/2016

"Incredibly efficient, professional and stress free! Yay!"

The staff at The Service Department at Audi Conshohocken are truly the best! Welcoming from the moment you step into the service area. The team in service is professional, knowledgeable and efficient! I have always appreciated the care they provide to my vehicle and me! I am most grateful!

A gentleman named Ed helped when I came back with the loaner vehicle

September 22, 2016

We look forward to seeing you next time Lynne!

Jill CONNOLLY
8/13/2016

"Always Accomodating"

I have always found the crew in the Service Dept happily accomodating, professional and friendly. What was impressive was the road service provided when Audi Road guy could not handle the situation. They went above and beyond what I expected.

September 22, 2016

Thanks for the review Jill!

KWheels
8/04/2016

"I give up"

I bought my TT in 2008 and was frequently disappointed with the service. It was pricey but I kind of knew that going in. Unlike the Acura dealer where I bought my MDX, Conshohocken Audi service doesn't seem to put the customer first. Also, 2 of my friends have had Audi's replaced from them via the lemon law. Today, I was trying to get pricing on getting my power driver seat repaired. I kept getting transferred around and after talking to parts (as opposed to service talking to them and working up pricing, they transferred me), I couldn't get back to service. They tried to transfer, then I called and got no answer transferring from the main desk. I give up and will try a different dealer. I love the car and hate the service.

Kelly, Uknown

CiCi
7/27/2016

"Loving Audi "

I have been driving my Audi for almost four years and it has been great. Not only is driving the car a great experience but the service that I receive when I take my car in for servicing is outstanding. The Conshohoken service team is always friendly and respectful. They make you feel like you are the only one they have to service. Like they are there just for you. Please continue to be a great service team.

August 01, 2016

We will do our best to continue to exceed your expectations!

Cvbowen@gmail.com
7/24/2016

"Professionalism"

The professionalism I experienced from the staff at the service center was far more than I expected. The positive personalities combined with the sincere care of the staff members have made my experience a great one. Thank you all for everything.

August 01, 2016