Audi Service Conshohocken

Aaron Clark

November 18, 2016

"Excellent service "

- Phantom17

Could not have been a better experience. Service with a smile Courteous and friendly staff guided me through every step of the service process. Thank you Kegon

November 17, 2016

"BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!"

- jcl

I received a protection fraud notice from my bank re: an Avis rental charge for $37.00 my debit card on 11/17/16. I called my bank to report that I did not authorize that charge and to please cancel my card to prevent being a victim of fraud. I called Avis rental to investigate this transaction and was given a reservation # from June 2016'. After hours of trying to contact someone from Avis customer service, I was told that Audi would not pay the $37.00 balance from this rental and I would be responsible for this remaining amount. And in addition to my stress, I had to inconveniently go to my bank to retrieve a new debit card. This all started when I had a rim service appt in June 2016 and reserved/requested a Q7 or Q5 comparable to what I have which is a Q7 to accommodate 2 cars seats. They wanted to give me a small compact car which was the only car available and I refused that car because of the lack of room for the 2 car seats. So then I was sent to Avis rental to get an available SUV. My Audi was done the next service day and returned the Avis rental. So here I am today, 5 months later noticing an Avis rental charge of $37.00 that I should not be responsible for and because Audi did not have what I had requested or something comparable of my Q7. My family and I have been loyal and valuable customers that have given you many car purchases: I got a car, my husband with 3 cars, my father-in-law with 2 cars and my husband's business partner with 1 car, and this is how I get treated after the referrals and businesses we have been given you! So I think you can afford to reverse my charge and pay for the $37.00 since you didn't have an Audi SUV available. All I ask is to please be mindful of your valuable and loyal customers and do what's right to have them come back and possibly refer more customers. After experiencing this situation, I am disappointed, upset and very stressed out of what I had to go through to investigate the Avis charge and retrieve a new debit card! To me, this was a horrible experience and customer service to its lowest rating! I hope you would treat your customers with more respect and own up to the responsibility of paying the rental service when you do not have a car available in your lot.

November 15, 2016

"Great Service Every time!"

- Sandra Portnoy

Excellent service! I waited for completion which did not take long. There was coffee and snacks available. I was kept informed of the progress. They also washed my car!

Audi Service Conshohocken, Conshohocken, PA, 19428