Audi Wynnewood

311 Lancaster Ave,
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania 19096
Audi Wynnewood Info
About Audi Wynnewood

It's very simple. Our promise, and our passion, is to match you with the car of your dreams. It's why we work with you, on your terms and at your pace. We make sure you have all the information you need to make the decision that's right for you. It's why we keep things open and straightforward. We want you to feel completely sure that you're always getting the right value. It's why our sales consultants don't work on commission. We don't believe in pressuring you into a car that's more than you need or want. And it's why we work, as your advocate, to guarantee that every step of the process — from shopping to buying to owning — exceeds your expectations. Again and again. After all, we love these cars as much as you do.

About Audi Wynnewood

doublemnj
9/12/2016

"Quick and Easy. Great deal. "

Great experience overall at Audi Wynnewood. Deborah Lessin was an outstanding salesperson to work with. It was a very pleasant experience and we were able to get the deal done quickly. It was right before the Labor Day holiday weekend..literally a couple hours before and the team went out of their way to ensure the car that was at another lot made it there in time that I could enjoy it for the weekend. Josh Lupo had all the paperwork ready when I got there. I was in/out in an hour!

September 22, 2016

We're happy to hear that we made this a great experience for you!

Lanejama
8/09/2016

"Pre owned A4 purchase "

This was the second vehicle I have purchased at their dealership and I remain overwhelmingly impressed with their service and reasonableness. Highly recommended. I have purchased both a new A3 and a used A4 here and had great experiences both times. Far better than other places I have bought cars.

September 22, 2016

Thanks for coming back to us again!

Mister
8/04/2016

"Great experiance from a first time car leaser!"

I must give a huge thanks to Mike Walsh for navigating me through my first car experiance. He was patient, communicative, and was able to work within my budget. Plus I got the car of my dreams! I highly recommend.

ac3
7/28/2016

"Above & Beyond "

Audi Wynnewood, and Debby Lessin in particular, went above and beyond to put me in my first Audi when other dealers couldn't even get me a test drive. Now I'm in my second Audi, again with Debby's help, and I'm a very satisfied return customer.

August 01, 2016

We're ecstatic to have you back again!

logansdaddy921
7/28/2016

"Could not be any happier with my Audi Wynnewood experience!"

Went to Wynnewood after not being satisfied with the deal I was offered on a Q5 Premium by another area dealership. Worked with Amy Connolly at Wynnewood who got me into a Q5 Premium Plus with an MSRP 8K higher than Q5 Premium for the exact same money down and monthly payment. Was in and out of dealership in a little more than 2 hours and could not be happier with my purchase!

August 01, 2016

We're glad that we could take care of you!

Anthony J
7/25/2016

"awesome people"

sorry for the delay. computer was out of service. I went in to look at a Q5, took a Q5 for a test ride, and left with a Q5. Randi was a delight to work with. I talked, she listened, very patient lady I might add. she found exactly what I was looking for in a Q5, including color and equipment. It was my pleasure dealing with Randi and the rest of the staff at Audi Wynnewood. If you can't cut a deal there, I suggest keeping your currant ride. Claudio, you're a great guy. Thanks for welcoming me into La Famiglia.

August 01, 2016

Glad to have you in the family Anthony!

hicky
7/22/2016

"Excellence in Service"

Debby Lessin and the staff provided excellent service. They worked as a team to expedite the process and followed through on all promises. Follow up telephones calls after the purchase where handled with the same professionalism. Thanks again Debbie !

It was our pleasure!

jfb5143
7/07/2016

"Easy!"

Debbie and the Audi Wynnewood staff are so personable and made me feel right at hime in the Audi Wynnewood family. This was my first Audi purchase and I don't think I could ever go back! I'm so pleased and happy with my TT and the whole process was so easy. Debbie was a pleasure to work with. Thanks for making my first Audi memorable!

Welcome to the family!

PeggyO
7/04/2016

"Debby was awesome in helping me to find the right car."

I looked around for high quality vehicles- BMW, Mercedes, Lexus and Audi. Deb was without a doubt the very best sales person I encountered. She understood my needs and made sure the process was as efficient and easy as possible.

August 01, 2016

Thank you for choosing us and Audi!

Cdeluca
6/25/2016

"A+ for sales and service!"

This is the 2nd time I have dealt with Deb Lessin and the staff at Audi Wynnedwood. Everyone has a warm and personable way about them and they believe in Audi! Deb helped me find the exact car I wanted at another dealership and had the car transferred in no time. I highly recommend Audi of Wynnewood and of course, Deb!

Nick

August 01, 2016

Thanks for coming back to us!

Reviews of Debby Lessin