Audi Wynnewood

323 East Lancaster Avenue,
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania 19096
Audi Wynnewood Info
About Audi Wynnewood

It's very simple. Our promise, and our passion, is to match you with the car of your dreams. It's why we work with you, on your terms and at your pace. We make sure you have all the information you need to make the decision that's right for you. It's why we keep things open and straightforward. We want you to feel completely sure that you're always getting the right value. It's why our sales consultants don't work on commission. We don't believe in pressuring you into a car that's more than you need or want. And it's why we work, as your advocate, to guarantee that every step of the process — from shopping to buying to owning — exceeds your expectations. Again and again. After all, we love these cars as much as you do.

About Audi Wynnewood

corephr2123
2/04/2016

"Great staff "

Jeremy in service was incredibly helpful. I came in with a popped tire and he hooked me up to get my car back to me within 24 hours. Was extremely helpful and very nice. Would definitely recommend this dealership to people in the future.

pozziblu
2/02/2016

"Great customer service"

I just purchased my first Audi without ever visiting the dealership. I was referred to Debby Lessin by a former customer and the experience was the best i ever had purchasing a new vehicle. Right now my car is being transported to Florida and I can't wait to receive it. Debby made the whole process very easy and I did not experience the games usually associated with the purchase of a new vehicle.

Rob Hannigan

MR
1/27/2016

"Outstanding Service Thanks to Jeremy Solomon"

Jeremy did a terrific job analyzing my Audi A6 problem, securing the part needed, keeping me informed and making sure the car was promptly and properly repaired. The loaner was also very helpful. My sincere appreciation to Jeremy and the parts and service staff. They all did a great job. Mordechai Rozanski

ErikGilje
1/25/2016

"Flat tire"

Had a flat tire, it was fixed quickly, and they gave me a loaner car while I waited. Best dealership I've ever been to.

Joseph Allison
1/24/2016

"Excellent sales service"

My purchase experience with Debby Lessin was extremely relaxed and straightforward. There was no pressure to make a fast, uninformed purchase. Debby is concerned to ensure that the buyer purchase the vehicle that is best suited for them in light of all relevant factors (budget, personal preferences, options, upgrades, etc). She is extremely knowledgeable about Audi vehicles and is able to answer any question about the features and functionality of Audi vehicles. She provides all information a buyer needs to make an informed decision and answers all questions a buyer may have. She is extremely enthusiastic, responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable and does not subject buyer to high pressure sales pitch. I highly recommend visiting Debby to any buyer interested in purchasing an Audi vehicle.

hahndoc
1/20/2016

"outstanding quick reliable service"

Without an appointment they fixed the car, quickly and in a superlative manner. Great service and attention to time and my needs. Wonderful in all ways.

MR
1/12/2016

"Outstanding Service"

Greatly appreciate the professional, prompt and customer-oriented advice and service. I thought I had two damaged tires. When I arrived at Audi Wynnewood, the service reps immediately informed me that my tires were fine, even though they had express ordered new tires for my car. Very trustworthy service and highly recommended dealership. M.R.

Q5 driver
1/08/2016

"Daphne Johnson - great sales experience"

Daphne was extremely responsive during our sales negotiation. We communicated primarily via email during the purchase and trade in process. I never had to wait for a response to any questions that I had. The Q5 was ready and the official trade in and purchase went smooth. She also pursued responses from other dealership employees when needed.

kcasey997
1/02/2016

"Used Scion FR-S (1st time buyer)"

I've been searching for a Subaru BR-Z for some time now, and recently expanded my search to include the essentially identical (aside from minor aesthetics) Scion FR-S via cars.com. I came across a beautiful used (1 previous owner) 2013 Ultramarine (deep/navy blue) FR-S being sold through Audi Wynnewood, which immediately stood out from the rest due to the extremely low list price given the low mileage on the car. I was put in contact with Mark Major, who met and exceeded my expectations as a guide throughout my first car buying experience. I would highly recommend any first time (or experienced) car buyer to look up both Audi Wynnewood, and specifically Mark Major, as I could not be more pleased with both the service and car he provided.

Audi Wynnewood responded to this review

January 04, 2016

Happy New Year to you!

TigerPete86
12/29/2015

"Very professional and fun!"

I was interested in leasing a new car but was also considering a used car purchase. Debbie gave me all of the info I needed to make the best decision for me and my business!

Audi Wynnewood responded to this review

December 29, 2015

Excellent, enjoy your new Audi!

Reviews of Jeremy Solomon