Audi Wynnewood

Claudio Mascioli

March 20, 2017

"Worth the trip"

- Tyler Morgan

After conducting extensive research on used Audis online, we found that this dealer had a vehicle with the exact combination of options that we wanted. Vasken answered my email inquiry promptly and was very helpful throughout the process. All of the employees at the dealership were focused on making everything quick and easy. Suzannah was very straightforward and direct, but also friendly and helpful. We got a great deal on a low-milage, late model Audi - much less than similar cars we'd seen at other dealers.

March 13, 2017

"Pleasant People, Easy Transaction!"

- Jo Anne

I was searching for a pre-owned car for my daughter to replace hers that was totaled in an accident. It just so happened that I found a match for the specific criteria I was looking for at Audi Wynnewood. The vehicle was an excellent value, with the right combination of low mileage, very good condition, and a very fair price. My salesperson Aubrey was willing and able to answer all of my questions and concerns, was very responsive to telephone calls, and was flexible as to making himself available on my schedule. He was easy to work with and very warm and pleasant. Thank you, Aubrey! You made this car transaction one of the easiest ever!

March 11, 2017

"Never Had A Better Experience"

- David M

I fervently hope that this review is read before you buy your next Audi. It doesnt matter if you dont live close to Audi Wynnewood. As long as your are only a couple of hours nearby, this dealership should be your "go to" once you decide upon the model and trim. I live almost 2 hours away, and thankfully I was referred to Debby Lessin at that dealership. Forget about car salesperson stereotypes. She was genuinely interested more in my happiness than her selling a car. Debby went waaaay above and beyond in getting me the vehicle I wanted and at a better price than my local dealer. I was looking for a hard to find build and she spent a lot of time locating a car with my exact specifications. We did everything over the phone. She was not only professional, knowledgeable, accommodating and responsive, she was also a great personality who I bonded with immediately. And, to top it off, she drove the car to my house on her day off and brought back my old car when she left. This is the first time I can remember feeling such satisfaction in a car buying transaction. Ask for her and you won't be disappointed.

Audi Wynnewood, Wynnewood, PA, 19096