Audi Wynnewood

Audi Wynnewood

Call
Audi Wynnewood Info
About Audi Wynnewood

It's very simple. Our promise, and our passion, is to match you with the car of your dreams. It's why we work with you, on your terms and at your pace. We make sure you have all the information you need to make the decision that's right for you. It's why we keep things open and straightforward. We want you to feel completely sure that you're always getting the right value. It's why our sales consultants don't work on commission. We don't believe in pressuring you into a car that's more than you need or want. And it's why we work, as your advocate, to guarantee that every step of the process — from shopping to buying to owning — exceeds your expectations. Again and again. After all, we love these cars as much as you do.

About Audi Wynnewood

2Realtors
12/04/2014

"Great Team - Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

We needed two cars. Online we saw a used car we liked at audiynnewood.com. We contacted the dealership. Mr. Colvin Sanders promptly replied to our inquiry. Colvin was polite, courteous, respectful, and most importantly, listened to us. After answering our questions on the used car (which we later bought), Colvin arranged for Debby Lessin, an Audi Brand Specialist Extraordinaire, to contact us. Debby was fabulous. She's the sharpest auto sales rep we've ever encountered. She explained all our options, helped us prioritize our needs, and scoured the eastern seaboard to obtain the car we wanted at a price we were willing to pay. And it was fun! Using a football analogy, I credit Colvin with making the key block that allowed Debby to run for a touchdown and score big for Audi Wynnewood and its customers. Best car buying experience ever! We'll be back (in about 36 months).

JoelES
11/03/2014

"The way car buying ought to be..."

My wife and I just had the pleasure of purchasing a 2015 Audi A6 through Debbie Lessin at the Wynnewood dealership. The entire process was about the most pleasant I can remember in 40 years of car buying. Debbie went out of her way to make sure we got the car we wanted at the price we wanted. After the sale, time was spent to make sure my wife and I understood each feature of the car, setting up many so we probably will not have to reset them again. We also were urged to return with any questions we might have about ownership or operation afterwards. All in all, we feel fortunate to have gotten a great car, a great deal, and dealt with a great salesperson.

Lisa

stuwenger
10/22/2014

"Always the best."

Debby really did a nice job in making sure I got what I wanted with a minimum of pressure. She knew I had some special circumstances and was very patient in accommodating them. Even when her manager lost faith, she did not. This is my second car with this dealership and have always found everyone there willing to put the customer first and made to feel appreciated not only in the sale but the follow up and service.

suntatwo
10/06/2014

"First Service Visit"

This was my first time having my Audi Q5 serviced and I have not one negative comment. Everyone was friendly and courteous, kept me informed, and my car was completed by the requested time. Will definitely be bringing my Audi here for all service needs!

Do not know his name

bjones232
9/29/2014

"The, "Audi Experience""

Over the years I have heard or seen commercials about how exceptional Audi, this past weekend I had my experience. They say if it seems to good to be true then it usually is, but for me it was and it is Audi, my Sales person Michael Walsh was stellar literally the most absolutely worry free, stress free, and pleasant and exciting experience dealing with him and Audi Wyneewood. Please don't deny yourself this experience, you would be dis appointed!

wchris84
9/17/2014

"Exceptional Service Department"

My service visit was just what i was hoping for. In and out quickly, promptly assisted upon arrival and exceptional service reps. I would definitely recommend this dealer for your CPO service intervals.

kstrailey
9/16/2014

"Turning a bad situation into something good"

I was in a car accident that resulted in a total loss on my car. Needless to say, I needed a new car quickly and ideally, painlessly. I went to Audi Wynnewood and from the moment I stepped in the door, I knew I was in the right place. My sales specialist was Debby Lessin, she was warm, compassionate and very knowledgeable and well versed on her product. Further, she took a lot of time to explain the extensive safety features on the car, understanding that this would be very meaningful to me after an accident. The financing process was quick and easy and well explained. The sales manager was warm and accommodating. Fabulous experience, fabulous dealership!

Lisa Hatcher
9/08/2014

"Worked to Meet My Needs"

I just did a trade in and bought my new Audi All Road from Saarah Jones. I got exactly what I was looking for, and no one could have worked harder to help me make the selection that would best meet my needs. Saarah did much research for me as I vacillated between cars, asked endless questions and made several requests. She was always friendly and cheerful. I love my new car and could not be more satisfied with the price and the entire purchasing experience I had at Audi Wynnewood.

rarolfes
9/05/2014

"Different"

Only in the vehicle, a Q5/6 for a week and about 150 miles. Already fits like a glove . I'm impressed. No lip service, Debby's is a lady of her word. This speaks highly for the Dealership itself!

Princess_of_Ardmore
9/05/2014

"Excellent Team & Service"

Not only do I love my new Audi A6, but every time I've interacted with the Audi Wynnewood team, it has been an excellent experience!

Reviews of Debby Lessin