Audi Wynnewood

Audi Wynnewood

Call
Audi Wynnewood Info
About Audi Wynnewood

It's very simple. Our promise, and our passion, is to match you with the car of your dreams. It's why we work with you, on your terms and at your pace. We make sure you have all the information you need to make the decision that's right for you. It's why we keep things open and straightforward. We want you to feel completely sure that you're always getting the right value. It's why our sales consultants don't work on commission. We don't believe in pressuring you into a car that's more than you need or want. And it's why we work, as your advocate, to guarantee that every step of the process — from shopping to buying to owning — exceeds your expectations. Again and again. After all, we love these cars as much as you do.

About Audi Wynnewood

"Always the best."

Debby really did a nice job in making sure I got what I wanted with a minimum of pressure. She knew I had some special circumstances and was very patient in accommodating them. Even when her manager lost faith, she did not. This is my second car with this dealership and have always found everyone there willing to put the customer first and made to feel appreciated not only in the sale but the follow up and service.

"First Service Visit"

This was my first time having my Audi Q5 serviced and I have not one negative comment. Everyone was friendly and courteous, kept me informed, and my car was completed by the requested time. Will definitely be bringing my Audi here for all service needs!

Do not know his name

"The, "Audi Experience""

Over the years I have heard or seen commercials about how exceptional Audi, this past weekend I had my experience. They say if it seems to good to be true then it usually is, but for me it was and it is Audi, my Sales person Michael Walsh was stellar literally the most absolutely worry free, stress free, and pleasant and exciting experience dealing with him and Audi Wyneewood. Please don't deny yourself this experience, you would be dis appointed!

"Exceptional Service Department"

My service visit was just what i was hoping for. In and out quickly, promptly assisted upon arrival and exceptional service reps. I would definitely recommend this dealer for your CPO service intervals.

"Turning a bad situation into something good"

I was in a car accident that resulted in a total loss on my car. Needless to say, I needed a new car quickly and ideally, painlessly. I went to Audi Wynnewood and from the moment I stepped in the door, I knew I was in the right place. My sales specialist was Debby Lessin, she was warm, compassionate and very knowledgeable and well versed on her product. Further, she took a lot of time to explain the extensive safety features on the car, understanding that this would be very meaningful to me after an accident. The financing process was quick and easy and well explained. The sales manager was warm and accommodating. Fabulous experience, fabulous dealership!

"Worked to Meet My Needs"

I just did a trade in and bought my new Audi All Road from Saarah Jones. I got exactly what I was looking for, and no one could have worked harder to help me make the selection that would best meet my needs. Saarah did much research for me as I vacillated between cars, asked endless questions and made several requests. She was always friendly and cheerful. I love my new car and could not be more satisfied with the price and the entire purchasing experience I had at Audi Wynnewood.

"Different"

Only in the vehicle, a Q5/6 for a week and about 150 miles. Already fits like a glove . I'm impressed. No lip service, Debby's is a lady of her word. This speaks highly for the Dealership itself!

"Excellent Team & Service"

Not only do I love my new Audi A6, but every time I've interacted with the Audi Wynnewood team, it has been an excellent experience!

"A3 Cabriolet"

From the amazing test drive to the hassle free delivery experience, Debby Lessin made this the best car buying experience I remember having. Everyone worked very hard: I could never imagine buying a car being this much fun!

"Never say no. "

Suzanah Sarakhian, has gone out of her way to make our experience positive for every purchase and every visit. This is our sixth vehicle purchased from the dealership and we would not go anywhere else.

Reviews of Debby Lessin