Audi Wynnewood

Audi Wynnewood
Call
Audi Wynnewood Info
About Audi Wynnewood

It's very simple. Our promise, and our passion, is to match you with the car of your dreams. It's why we work with you, on your terms and at your pace. We make sure you have all the information you need to make the decision that's right for you. It's why we keep things open and straightforward. We want you to feel completely sure that you're always getting the right value. It's why our sales consultants don't work on commission. We don't believe in pressuring you into a car that's more than you need or want. And it's why we work, as your advocate, to guarantee that every step of the process — from shopping to buying to owning — exceeds your expectations. Again and again. After all, we love these cars as much as you do.

About Audi Wynnewood

"Exceptional Service Department"

My service visit was just what i was hoping for. In and out quickly, promptly assisted upon arrival and exceptional service reps. I would definitely recommend this dealer for your CPO service intervals.

"Turning a bad situation into something good"

I was in a car accident that resulted in a total loss on my car. Needless to say, I needed a new car quickly and ideally, painlessly. I went to Audi Wynnewood and from the moment I stepped in the door, I knew I was in the right place. My sales specialist was Debby Lessin, she was warm, compassionate and very knowledgeable and well versed on her product. Further, she took a lot of time to explain the extensive safety features on the car, understanding that this would be very meaningful to me after an accident. The financing process was quick and easy and well explained. The sales manager was warm and accommodating. Fabulous experience, fabulous dealership!

"Worked to Meet My Needs"

I just did a trade in and bought my new Audi All Road from Saarah Jones. I got exactly what I was looking for, and no one could have worked harder to help me make the selection that would best meet my needs. Saarah did much research for me as I vacillated between cars, asked endless questions and made several requests. She was always friendly and cheerful. I love my new car and could not be more satisfied with the price and the entire purchasing experience I had at Audi Wynnewood.

"Different"

Only in the vehicle, a Q5/6 for a week and about 150 miles. Already fits like a glove . I'm impressed. No lip service, Debby's is a lady of her word. This speaks highly for the Dealership itself!

"Excellent Team & Service"

Not only do I love my new Audi A6, but every time I've interacted with the Audi Wynnewood team, it has been an excellent experience!

"A3 Cabriolet"

From the amazing test drive to the hassle free delivery experience, Debby Lessin made this the best car buying experience I remember having. Everyone worked very hard: I could never imagine buying a car being this much fun!

"Never say no. "

Suzanah Sarakhian, has gone out of her way to make our experience positive for every purchase and every visit. This is our sixth vehicle purchased from the dealership and we would not go anywhere else.

"May 2015 Audi Q5 is awesome in every respect own!"

As a former BMW X3 car owner for the past 6 years, I was ready for a change. My salesperson, Louis Stephens, at your Wynnewood Dealership was the deciding factor for my switching to an Audi. His follow-up and service level was superior and I knew I would love this new Audi Q-5 after test driving one. Audi Q5 has a fabulous drive and clear visibility for me...especially since I am a petite woman who has a hard time seeing from most angles while driving and backing up. I was impressed with Lou's terrific customer service is assisting for a search throughout the US for the right 2014 Q5 with the upgrades I wanted. None could be found but he introduced me to the 2015 Q5 and it had everything I wanted in a new car. Thanks to Lou, my decision was a bit easier to make as I was ready within days to buy the new 2015 BMW-X3.

"WOW what an experience!"

I am from NJ and I just purchased a car from Debby after many of my PA friends highly recommended their experience. WOW I never had such wonderful customer service. The people at Wynnewood Audi, especially Debby Lessin were so easy and pleasurable to deal with.

"Great Experiance"

Great deal with very knowledgeable staff, fun and friendly to work with. Loved the Brand new Q5 they were able to find me and the experiance I had with them was great. Would definetly come back here to buy my next car and highly recommended!!

Debby Lessin