Audi Wynnewood

Jason Mitchell, Audi Service Consultant, Audi Wynnewood

Jason Mitchell

Audi Service Consultant

August 01, 2017

"Informative and easy to work with"

- smr6777

I just bought an AllRoad from Dana Campion. It was a surprise for my wife, so the process was far more difficult than a standard deal. Dana was patient with my (and my wife's) fluctuating requirements. She searched far and wide to find the perfect car. I must have been a highly annoying client to work with, but Dana and her team never wavered in their quest to get me the best car for the best value. I've had bad car buying experiences in the past, but this was an entirely different experience. I cannot say enough about how accommodating, informative, and fair-minded Dana and Rob were throughout the process. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Dana Campion

July 15, 2017

"Best car-buying experience ever!"

- Jo B.

Deb Lessin delivers knowledge, candor and wit -- and terrific client service. Buying my Audit Q3 was the best car-buying experience I have ever had.

Debby Lessin

July 12, 2017

"Effecient, Personal, and Promising"

- KarleeWhitworth

Darius Was extremely helpful and gave us a genuine experience. He remained professional while still delivering a very friendly presentation throughout the purchasing process. We knew what vehicle we wanted and wanted to make it happen and Darius made sure to MAKE IT HAPPEN- with no problems, or issues, an awesome price and excellent trade in value to my prior vehicle. Highly recommend asking for this gentleman and dealership if you want to make purchasing your next vehicle a relaxing, fun, and rewarding!!!!

Darius Tuller