Audi Wynnewood

323 East Lancaster Avenue,
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania 19096
Audi Wynnewood Info
About Audi Wynnewood

It's very simple. Our promise, and our passion, is to match you with the car of your dreams. It's why we work with you, on your terms and at your pace. We make sure you have all the information you need to make the decision that's right for you. It's why we keep things open and straightforward. We want you to feel completely sure that you're always getting the right value. It's why our sales consultants don't work on commission. We don't believe in pressuring you into a car that's more than you need or want. And it's why we work, as your advocate, to guarantee that every step of the process — from shopping to buying to owning — exceeds your expectations. Again and again. After all, we love these cars as much as you do.

About Audi Wynnewood

audi_abc
3/02/2015

"Thank you Debby!"

Debby is a terrific and honest person. We did not experience any of the typical bull you get from a sales person. She sold the car on its merits and also pointed out some shortcomings. She even found a car that exactly matches our requirements . Unfortunately, we did not go with an Audi but if we are ever shopping for one we are sure to go back to Debby.

nandu77
2/27/2015

"Honest and Exceptional Experience"

Recently, my experience with Michael Walsh in the purchase of a new 2015 Q3 Prestige has been truly exceptional, and his honest & helping attitude paved the way for this purchase. I found Michael to be low keyed, yet effective and I felt that he was on "my side" all the way. There was no hassle or pressure tactics from this dealership, which unfortunately is so common at other car dealerships. My kudos to MIchael and his management team. Thanks (Again) Michael for your support and promptly locating a car to our liking. My friend who is the ultimate buyer of this beautiful vehicle is highly excited with this purchase. Regards. Nandu

Dunraab
2/23/2015

"Such great energy"

Hands down the easiest car shopping experience ever! Debby is honest, enthusiastic, and got us exactly what we wanted from the car to the price! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Redglxvr6
2/01/2015

"The Best in the Business"

Mike Walsh and Suzannah Sarkahian are the best there is. I would never buy an Audi from anyone else. Don't purchase a a new car without seeing these guys first!

Ravi_Audi_lover
1/07/2015

"Amazing experience, Proud owners of new Audi"

We had a wonderful experience with Debby in purchasing a new Audi Q5. She treated me and my wife like family. We had enjoyable test drives (multiple) and even the entire negotiation and buying experience was very smooth and pleasurable. While Debby is persistent, there was minimal pressure during the sale process. Much different from what you expect from a typical dealership. We would definitely highly recommend Debby, and Audi Wynnewood to others. Fingers crossed, the Audi has been great so far!

2Realtors
12/04/2014

"Great Team - Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

We needed two cars. Online we saw a used car we liked at audiynnewood.com. We contacted the dealership. Mr. Colvin Sanders promptly replied to our inquiry. Colvin was polite, courteous, respectful, and most importantly, listened to us. After answering our questions on the used car (which we later bought), Colvin arranged for Debby Lessin, an Audi Brand Specialist Extraordinaire, to contact us. Debby was fabulous. She's the sharpest auto sales rep we've ever encountered. She explained all our options, helped us prioritize our needs, and scoured the eastern seaboard to obtain the car we wanted at a price we were willing to pay. And it was fun! Using a football analogy, I credit Colvin with making the key block that allowed Debby to run for a touchdown and score big for Audi Wynnewood and its customers. Best car buying experience ever! We'll be back (in about 36 months).

JoelES
11/03/2014

"The way car buying ought to be..."

My wife and I just had the pleasure of purchasing a 2015 Audi A6 through Debbie Lessin at the Wynnewood dealership. The entire process was about the most pleasant I can remember in 40 years of car buying. Debbie went out of her way to make sure we got the car we wanted at the price we wanted. After the sale, time was spent to make sure my wife and I understood each feature of the car, setting up many so we probably will not have to reset them again. We also were urged to return with any questions we might have about ownership or operation afterwards. All in all, we feel fortunate to have gotten a great car, a great deal, and dealt with a great salesperson.

Lisa

stuwenger
10/22/2014

"Always the best."

Debby really did a nice job in making sure I got what I wanted with a minimum of pressure. She knew I had some special circumstances and was very patient in accommodating them. Even when her manager lost faith, she did not. This is my second car with this dealership and have always found everyone there willing to put the customer first and made to feel appreciated not only in the sale but the follow up and service.

suntatwo
10/06/2014

"First Service Visit"

This was my first time having my Audi Q5 serviced and I have not one negative comment. Everyone was friendly and courteous, kept me informed, and my car was completed by the requested time. Will definitely be bringing my Audi here for all service needs!

Do not know his name

bjones232
9/29/2014

"The, "Audi Experience""

Over the years I have heard or seen commercials about how exceptional Audi, this past weekend I had my experience. They say if it seems to good to be true then it usually is, but for me it was and it is Audi, my Sales person Michael Walsh was stellar literally the most absolutely worry free, stress free, and pleasant and exciting experience dealing with him and Audi Wyneewood. Please don't deny yourself this experience, you would be dis appointed!

Reviews of Debby Lessin