Audi Wynnewood

323 East Lancaster Avenue,
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania 19096
Audi Wynnewood Info
About Audi Wynnewood

It's very simple. Our promise, and our passion, is to match you with the car of your dreams. It's why we work with you, on your terms and at your pace. We make sure you have all the information you need to make the decision that's right for you. It's why we keep things open and straightforward. We want you to feel completely sure that you're always getting the right value. It's why our sales consultants don't work on commission. We don't believe in pressuring you into a car that's more than you need or want. And it's why we work, as your advocate, to guarantee that every step of the process — from shopping to buying to owning — exceeds your expectations. Again and again. After all, we love these cars as much as you do.

About Audi Wynnewood

Easton
6/26/2015

"Debbie Lessin -Awesome"

Debbie, through diligence and extreme knowledge of audi's products - she found the exact color and features I requested. This was the easiest car purchase ever! She exceeded all expectations. She needs train all Audi dealerships on how to win customers over for life. I highly recommend everyone interested in an Audi visit Debbie to experience outstanding customer care. She is awesome !

June 26, 2015

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure doing business with you! - Debby

patswish
6/22/2015

"AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!! "

Debby was amazing in getting me set up with everything I needed. She was quick attentive and made this car buying experience an excellent one! They were able to work with me on price for my new A3 and were understanding of where I needed to be. On top of that, they did everything possible to help get me there and get me in my new car. If your looking to buy, look no further!

June 23, 2015

Have a great time with your new A3!

minamihu0529
6/20/2015

"Fantastic price and services"

I was looking for a new 2015 Audi Q5 TDI among more than 10 dealerships near State College, PA until I found Wynnewood. Debby (Deborah Lessin) answered my email very fast and made an offer that could not be declined. Personally I don't like bargain at all, so I was really happy when I would not have to. Debby saved me about 4 grand on the out of door price, which was incredible. There were only less than 30 miles on the odometer, and the tank was filled up (when I bought my last car, I had to drive to a gas station immediately after making the deal...) Now I've driven my new car for about 500 more miles, and every thing works perfectly.

June 22, 2015

We're so happy that you picked us!

AudiMatt33
6/10/2015

"A+++ with extra credit"

If you're in the market for an Audi then shortcut your process and head over to Audi Wynnewood. They're honest, professional, and best prices in the market. No hard sell or double talk or uncomfortable negotiations. When they didn't have the exact car I wanted, instead of trying to sell me one off the lot, we sat down together and customized the best car for me. A few weeks later I had my dream Audi. Make sure you request Debby Lessin if you want white-glove service. She will go the extra mile to make you happy and get the right car at the best price. Extra credit to Debby and Rob Nourie. Class act!

June 12, 2015

We wish you all the best with your new Audi!

CMT
5/29/2015

"They treat you like family...."

I have been part of the Audi Wynnewood family since 2011. I have leased 3 vehicles, had service performed and have established true friendships with this awesome team. They are Leaders in the 'excellent customer experience'. I would recommend this team to meet all of your automotive needs. They are friendly, knowledgeable, trustworthy, kind and caring. I know you are thinking "really?', they are a car dealership", no they are a team of professionals who have their customer's best interest at heart. If you are planning on jumping into the 'Audi' experience, this is the place to go. Suzannah Sarkahian and Mike Walsh make the sales experience a pleasure. Mike Corrigan and Jason Mitchell take care of all of your service needs. The entire team is awesome. Thank you from a very grateful customer. Chris T.

June 04, 2015

Chris, we appreciate your business and all of the kind words!

Steven Wolk
5/05/2015

"Best Buying Experience Ever. Thanks to Debby."

I have never had such a great buying experience as I did at Audi of Wynnewood. Debby Lessin made my purchase of my Audi throughly enjoyable. Her devotion to the customer and the Audi brand are second to none. Having visited other Audi dealerships nothing matched the deal and personal service I received from Debby. I want to give a special shout out to Rob Nourie who also went beyond the call of duty. I will recommend to all my friends and colleagues to go to Audi of Wynnewood for their next vehicle. Ask for Debby you won't be disappointed.

May 29, 2015

We wish you miles and miles of happiness with your new Audi Steven!

JeffB
4/27/2015

"Deb Lessin"

Just bought my second new Audi from Audi Wynnewood. Anyone in the market for one on the East Coast should talk with Deb Lessin. She made the buying experience as straightforward as it could be, and is a true advocate for her customers. Both times I bought from Wynnewood they took the time to locate exactly the car I wanted - they weren't looking to sell only what's on their lot. And both times I experienced terrific customer service. I live in Washington, D.C. and wouldn't buy a new Audi from anyone other than Deb.

May 29, 2015

We love that we have a fan all the way down in D.C.! Thank you!

masad
4/20/2015

""Debby Lessin the best Audi Brand Specialist "

I would like to thank Debby Lessin to get me an unbelievable price on the lease on my 2016 Audi a6. She is honest , hard working and very easy to work with. She is a valued asset to Audi Brand and Audi Wynnewood dealership. The whole leasing experience was amazing . Everything was done in less than half an hour . I would recommend any one buying an audi in the east cost to contact Debby. I would also like to thank the finance person Lisa who had me complete the documentation in less than 10 mins... I have bought/ leased may cars over the years mercedes, bmw , porsche , honda ,acura ,and this has been my best buying experience. Thankyou Debby for Making it so easy and fun.

May 29, 2015

You put a big smile on our faces!

sjcohen1
4/01/2015

"Debby Rocks!"

Debby Lessin gets 6 STARS (Excellent+) by going the distance and saving me over $700 in brake repairs on my Audi A7. She truly cares about her customers!

May 29, 2015

A big thank you from Debby!

E. Le
4/01/2015

"Red Audi"

Although i opted not to purchase an Audi at this time. I wanted to take the time to write about Debby Lessin. She's full of life and is brutally honest. She is an advocate for Audi's customers! Please look for her if you want honesty and best pricing. L. Le

We couldn't agree more!