Audi Wynnewood

323 East Lancaster Avenue,
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania 19096
Audi Wynnewood Info
About Audi Wynnewood

It's very simple. Our promise, and our passion, is to match you with the car of your dreams. It's why we work with you, on your terms and at your pace. We make sure you have all the information you need to make the decision that's right for you. It's why we keep things open and straightforward. We want you to feel completely sure that you're always getting the right value. It's why our sales consultants don't work on commission. We don't believe in pressuring you into a car that's more than you need or want. And it's why we work, as your advocate, to guarantee that every step of the process — from shopping to buying to owning — exceeds your expectations. Again and again. After all, we love these cars as much as you do.

About Audi Wynnewood

NeverFollowS4
4/13/2016

"Your 1 stop shop for knowledgeable staff & excellent service"

Could not have asked for a better buying experience. Now on my 4th Audi, I have found my forever home at Audi Wynnewood - where from General Manager to Sales Manager to Audi Brand Specialist, you will find a team that really does care about making your buying experience an unforgettable one. Many thanks to Amy Connolly for selling me my dream car (2017 A4) and going above and beyond in making everything perfect. I never felt any pressure ... and appreciated your assistance (and patience) picking out the most minor of details that I know you realized mattered to me. Thank you for caring so much. Also, I am so thankful to Suzannah who is the Sales Mgr at Wynnewood. She made it happen while being conscious of my budget. I cannot thank you enough for your kindness and for making me feel apart of the Audi Family. So if you're new to the brand or have owned an Audi for many years, look no further than Audi Wynnewood - you will be given VIP treatment in their beautiful new facility and showroom. I do have to also point out that their Service Department is second to none. Many thanks to Jason over the years for top notch customer service and being someone I can trust with all of my cars.

April 22, 2016

You are certainly part of the family and it is a pleasure for us to have you in it! See you soon!

Jtanks
3/25/2016

"A beautiful auto buying experience"

Daphne Johnson's attention to detail and all around expertise made purchasing smooth and seamless. I was totally satisfied with my buying experience and would strongly recommend her to my associates when looking to buy or lease an Audi

April 05, 2016

It was a pleasure working with you and enjoy your new Q5!

Kaitlynn
3/08/2016

"Excellent sales service - Q3"

Daphne made my car leasing process so painless and easy. She was extremely responsive throughout our communications leading up to our first visit. We communicated primarily via email and text before coming in for an appraisal of my old car which was great considering we live over a half hour away. She helped me find exactly what I was looking for and helped me get to a price that I was comfortable with. We were in and out so quickly. I love my new Audi and will never go back to another brand thanks to Daphne and the great service at Audi Wynnewood. Make sure you request Daphne during your next visit !!!!!!!

April 05, 2016

Thanks for the kind words Kaitlynn and enjoy your new Q3!

audi4haverford
3/06/2016

"LEASING AN AUDI"

DEBBIE LESSIN WAS VERY PROFFESIONAL IN DEALING WITH US NO PRESSURE AND A PLEASURE TO TALK TO AND KNEW WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT. IT WAS AN GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR MY WIFE AND I .

March 06, 2016

You and your wife made it easy for us! It was a pleasure working with you!

stephanieharding
2/29/2016

"Thank You Audi Wynnewood!"

The service I received throughout my first car buying experience was exceptional. Debby did a fantastic job of making sure that the entire process was smooth, accommodating, and fun! She helped me find exactly what I was looking for and worked with me to get me a great price. Thanks to Audi Wynnewood and Debby, I am a very happy new Audi owner! Thanks again for your great work, Debby.

March 06, 2016

It brings us great pleasure to put a smile on your face!

Doobs1
2/25/2016

"Amazing and Painless-"

From the first phone call to the delivery of the car, the transaction was smooth, no "hidden" BS and it was all delivered as promised on time ..a new clean spotless A8. Debby Lessin knows her Audi. She was exceptionally upbeat and pleasant as well as accommodating. The entire staff including financing was forthright and knowledgeable. I recommend Audi Wynnewood AND Debby Lessin to anyone looking for a new Audi. Thanks Debby

February 26, 2016

An A8 is a wonderful car - enjoy it!

Cargirl_marilyn50
2/09/2016

"Flat tire"

I had s flat tire Thursday the 4th took my car in Friday morning to get tire changed was waited on in a timely manner. Jason, Mike and all the guys are so nice and very helpful great bunch of guys world to be comfortable with any one else working on my car

February 26, 2016

Thanks for trusting us with your Audi!

corephr2123
2/04/2016

"Great staff "

Jeremy in service was incredibly helpful. I came in with a popped tire and he hooked me up to get my car back to me within 24 hours. Was extremely helpful and very nice. Would definitely recommend this dealership to people in the future.

February 26, 2016

We strive to provide excellent and timely service!

pozziblu
2/02/2016

"Great customer service"

I just purchased my first Audi without ever visiting the dealership. I was referred to Debby Lessin by a former customer and the experience was the best i ever had purchasing a new vehicle. Right now my car is being transported to Florida and I can't wait to receive it. Debby made the whole process very easy and I did not experience the games usually associated with the purchase of a new vehicle.

Rob Hannigan

February 26, 2016

We're glad to put a smile on your face!

MR
1/27/2016

"Outstanding Service Thanks to Jeremy Solomon"

Jeremy did a terrific job analyzing my Audi A6 problem, securing the part needed, keeping me informed and making sure the car was promptly and properly repaired. The loaner was also very helpful. My sincere appreciation to Jeremy and the parts and service staff. They all did a great job. Mordechai Rozanski

February 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing!

Reviews of Suzannah Sarkahian