Audi Wynnewood

Audi Brand Specialist

December 06, 2016

"Terrifict buying experience"

- JP

Commencing with the initial visit, thru the subsequent purchase and final delivery of vehicle, everyone I interacted with at the this dealership was incredibly friendly, welcoming and professional. I will certainly recommend this dealership to others.

December 02, 2016

"Meeting the deadline."

- Big Don

I went in planning to purchase my old leases car and Julie and her associates convoncedme that leasing a new model was cost effective.so I I followed their recommendation.j

November 29, 2016

"Professional and Classy"

- T and C

Julie was both professional and full of class throughout the buying experience. She took the time to understand needs and was not pushy at all. My wife and I took time over several weeks to shop for an SUV and Julie was very understanding of our process. The sign and delivery process was very smooth.

Audi Wynnewood, Wynnewood, PA, 19096