Audi of Orland Park

8021 W 159th St,
Tinley Park, Illinois 60477
Audi of Orland Park Info
About Audi of Orland Park

Some drivers from Orland Park know us as their neighbors. Others from Chicago, Naperville and Westmont know us as the new Audi dealership in the area. Others - for the integrity of our used car collection and Audi parts, service and repair. Still others - our straightforward auto financing. There are even those who know us in all of these different capacities. In short Audi Orland Park is a comprehensive Audi and used car center. That means, anything you could want that relates to either new Audi models or used cars - from a simple answer to a repair questions to a direct explanation of cost - you can find right here, under one roof. That's our story? We hope to have the opportunity to learn yours soon.

About Audi of Orland Park

AsyaJackson
2/05/2016

"Amazing! "

Audi of Orland Park was amazing from the beginning to the very end! They were extremely helpful in getting me the car I wanted and was patient while I figured out the finances. They were genuine and helped the best they could. David was very thorough and detailed thought the process. I bought my 1st car because of them! I high recommend their services.

Tamika34
1/04/2016

"Car of my dreams!"

I couldn't be more pleased with my new purchase& with this dealership. They are very professional& extremely helpful. My dealer Richie Moffett is awesome! He went out his way to make this deal happen for me. I've never seen anyone work so hard to make a customer happy, but Richie did just that& more. This was my dream car& he made that dream a reality.

Dale
1/03/2016

"Q5 Purchase"

Very pleased to receive an reasonable trade-in value for my 2009 Q5 with rear end damage from a school bus. Wendy Spano quickly found a Q5 in the area and made the purchase very easy. Audi of Orland Park has also provided great service for my previous Q5 for over 110,000 miles. I look forward to our continuing relationship.

NewQ3
12/28/2015

"New Q3"

David and this dealership were great to find me a new suv. Friendly, efficient, and provided all the info I needed! Very easy to work with! Definitely a great experience!

Happy Audi Owner
12/12/2015

"We were happy with our purchase!"

Everyone at this Audi dealership was very friendly and helpful. This was our second Audi A6 purchase at this location and we are glad we did our transaction here. Richie Moffett was our salesperson and he was wonderful. He is very professional, friendly and knowledgeable about the product. We never felt any pressure to buy. He also gave us a very thorough introduction to the interior workings of the car and a hands-on demo of all the special features. We told him he should be a teacher! He has the patience and knowledge of such a professional. We also had a good experience in finance with Jenn or Gina ( we're sorry we don't remember her name, because she was very friendly and professional). Thank you everyone and we love our new Audi!

Gerry55
12/04/2015

"I enjoyed my car buying experience with Adam."

Buying a new car at this Adui dealership was a very pleasant experience. Everyone was very helpful and the experience was enjoyable. Thank you Adam!

Audi,done with
12/03/2015

"Oil change"

Had the oil changed in my TT. I checked it before leaving the dealership. It was half way between add and full. When I pointed this out, I was told that is the way it is done, so as to not get the high oil level light. Looks like I should believe that the German engineers are too stupid to know where to put the full level hashmark on the dipstick. I have an other reason in mind.

No longer there

Laughte792
12/02/2015

"What a great experience!"

The dealership is amazing. The sales people are so transparent, no hassle... No one out to "get" you! We were able to get a quote far below any other dealership as their best deal to start negotiations and the sales people were super nice and attentive to our needs. The vehicle was ready for us when we got to the dealership and all we had to do was sign. Easy. Great experience.

BBReviewer
11/30/2015

"Great dealership! "

I came to Audi of Orland Park after experiencing the worst costumer service at Audi of Westmont. I was greeted by Nick Majka, who helped me with the process of ordering a new car. He was very knowledgeable and kind. He took the time to explain everything with great detail. He was also quick to respond all of my phone calls and emails! Nick is the guy you want to see when buying an Audi! Thanks Nick!

ERK
11/12/2015

"very helpful"

Everyone at the dealership was courteous and helpful. They made the whole experience a pleasure. I have to thank Jacqueline and Cheryl especially for their help throughout the entire process. It was so easy from the initial car order and purchase. They kept it all well organized and done as they specified with no surprises. Would definitely go back

Reviews of Richie Moffett