Audi of Orland Park

Nick Majka

Peter Mangano, Sales Manager, Audi of Orland Park

Peter Mangano

June 29, 2017

"Job Well Done By Ritchie Moffett"

- Wallace100

Richie did an excellent job of explaining all the controls of my new A5. I was impressed by his knowledge of how everything works. He shared in my excitement and made the the transaction go very smoothly. I would definitely recommend Ritchie to others.

Richie Moffett
Other Employees : Nick was a great help as well in getting me set up with Audi Connect.

June 10, 2017

"Great"

- Wormbly,belinda

This was my first Audi that I purchased. The staff were Excellent and so helpful in every way. Cheryl Doman is very knowledgeable and was able to help me set up my phone and how to answer in coming calls hands free. Thank you Audi in Orland. I will be recommending all my friend to visit your location Thank you Belinda Wormbly

Cheryl Doman
Peter Mangano

May 26, 2017

"Wonderful experience 👍🏻😃"

- MiMi4

During the purchase of my Q5 with Adam was a good experience excellent helped, very respectful , professional. He was working on my case for days, He always found a way to help me out. In my years of buying cars this one was my best experience of my life.

Adam Vallo