Audi of Orland Park

Audi of Orland Park
Call
Audi of Orland Park Info
About Audi of Orland Park

Some drivers from Orland Park know us as their neighbors. Others from Chicago, Naperville and Westmont know us as the new Audi dealership in the area. Others - for the integrity of our used car collection and Audi parts, service and repair. Still others - our straightforward auto financing. There are even those who know us in all of these different capacities. In short Audi Orland Park is a comprehensive Audi and used car center. That means, anything you could want that relates to either new Audi models or used cars - from a simple answer to a repair questions to a direct explanation of cost - you can find right here, under one roof. That's our story? We hope to have the opportunity to learn yours soon.

About Audi of Orland Park

"Refreshing Experience purchasing a new Q3"

We dealt with Jesse through this whole process. We would recommend him to others. Out of all SUV dealers we visitied, we received the best service/price.

"Fantastic Experience with Car Purchase"

Jesse was my salesman. This is the 3rd Audi I have purchase and must say Jesse was the best salesman I have worked with. He is very knowledgeable about the Audi. He also projected honesty and and I felt I received a very fair deal in the trade in and purchase. Jesse knows "his stuff" and was able to handle the entire purchase with professionalism. I will also purchase from International Autos. Sincerely, Dr.Lois Owens

"My 2015 Audi A3 Experience"

My wife & I shopped for a new car for me to purchase for about 3-4yrs. When Audi released the 2015 A3 I still wasn't 100% sure that this was the vehicle for me because I wanted to wait and see what the 2015 Q3 had to offer. I visited several different Audi dealerships & unfortunately every experience I had was either negative or just so-so! I had specific requests that I wanted the dealership to be able to fulfill in regards to the interior color of my vehicle, my monthly payment, and because of the work that I do, the discounts that I'd be afforded as an Audi customer! No dealership or sales associate even attempted to be reasonable with these requests until I went to Audi of Orland Park & met with Nick Majka! Nick was a pleasure to work with, met all of my requests and even remained mannerable when we had a slight misunderstanding about what the term "panoramic sunroof" actually meant! I actually had no intentions of making a purchase when I first visited Audi of Orland, but after my wife and I sat down and spoke w/ Nick, we test drove a 2015 Q3 then test drove and compared it w/ a 2015 A3, we decided the A3 was the car for me! Nine days later I drove my brand new (special ordered) 2015 Audi A3 off of their lot! I'd recommend anyone far and wide searching for an Audi new or used to come do business w/ Audi of Orland! Not only Nick but all the sales associates my wife and I dealt w/ were very knowledgeable and extremely pleasant, which is a stark contrast to a couple other Audi dealerships I've visited! And even though Nick's a Sox fan (GO CUBS) I'll be doing business w/ him again in 3yrs, that is if he doesn't move up the Audi corporate ladder! Thanks again Nick & Audi of Orland for making my 2015 A3 dream a reality!

"Great experience with the purchase of my S3"

I had the pleasure of dealing with David Leamer from the time I found out about the S3 coming to the States, thru delivery day. He kept me up to date on the status of the car, both prior to the order process and thru and including delivery day. He is passionate about the brand. Delivery of my S3 was handled by David Spoljoric. He knows his stuff!! Overall, an excellent experience!!!

"Excellent experience"

Richie did an excellent job in guiding us through the car buying experience. He was flexible, patient and a pleasure to work with. He has a great attitude and was easy to work with.

"Great Buying Experience"

Jesse and Jeff did a great job making my buying experience smooth and painless. This was hands down the best car buying experience I have ever had. Definitely the place to get your next Audi! David T.

"Former BMW Owner"

Our experience with Wendy Spano was wonderful. After going back and forth on the purchase of our new vehicle, we decided to purchase from Wendy. Her expertise, non-pressure skills and promptness to our inquiries was refreshing. We highly recommend her and the dealership for any prospective Audi purchaser.

"Best Audi Dealer in Chicago Area"

After contacting all of the Audi dealers in the Chicago land area, not one came close to the deal I received at Audi Orland Park. My salesman, Richie Moffett, made the purchase of my new A6 a easy no pressure deal!!! He made sure I walked out with what I truly wanted and had me feeling totally comfortable when all was said and done. If your looking for a no pressure good car buying experience, go see Richie he's very knowledgeable in all aspects of being an Audi Brand Specialist. And will definitely make sure your well taken care of!!!

"NEW CAR"

Both Liz & Jesse provided both great & timely assistance when buying a new car. Received great service and didn't feel pressured. Willing to stay after the dealership was closed to help us out.

"2015 Audi S5"

Hi Team~ Although car shopping in general is not as fun as it should be I can tell you that in Chicagoland the very best place to shop for an Audi Is Audi of Orland Park. They are straight forward and customer focused. They were responsive to my emails, calls, and texts and continued to work with me through the process of discovery. If you are in the market I would start with them as when you shop around you will notice how much pricier the other Audi dealers are. I would recommend this dealership Thanks, Michael A.

Larry Durnil