Audi of Orland Park

Nick Majka

June 10, 2017

"Great"

- Wormbly,belinda

This was my first Audi that I purchased. The staff were Excellent and so helpful in every way. Cheryl Doman is very knowledgeable and was able to help me set up my phone and how to answer in coming calls hands free. Thank you Audi in Orland. I will be recommending all my friend to visit your location Thank you Belinda Wormbly

Cheryl Doman

May 26, 2017

"Wonderful experience 👍🏻😃"

- MiMi4

During the purchase of my Q5 with Adam was a good experience excellent helped, very respectful , professional. He was working on my case for days, He always found a way to help me out. In my years of buying cars this one was my best experience of my life.

Adam Vallo

April 15, 2017

"Love My Audi A6!"

- Love my A6

I can honestly say that Cheryl Doman, Peter Mangano and Greg Beyer were not only extremely professional but they also made a point of making the auto shopping experience less stressful. Cheryl was very helpful by listening to us and only showing us what we were interested in. She wasn't "pushy" and we never got the feeling that she just wanted to "just make a sale". Peter, who has a great personality, understood our expectations and was very willing to work with us regarding the pricing. Greg went through the paperwork with us and took the time to answer all of our questions. I would be more than happy to recommend this dealership to any of my family and friends. You Guys Rock!!

Cheryl Doman