Audi of Orland Park

8021 W 159th St,
Tinley Park, Illinois 60477
Audi of Orland Park Info
About Audi of Orland Park

Some drivers from Orland Park know us as their neighbors. Others from Chicago, Naperville and Westmont know us as the new Audi dealership in the area. Others - for the integrity of our used car collection and Audi parts, service and repair. Still others - our straightforward auto financing. There are even those who know us in all of these different capacities. In short Audi Orland Park is a comprehensive Audi and used car center. That means, anything you could want that relates to either new Audi models or used cars - from a simple answer to a repair questions to a direct explanation of cost - you can find right here, under one roof. That's our story? We hope to have the opportunity to learn yours soon.

About Audi of Orland Park

Patti
3/19/2015

"Our First Audi"

Our experience with Audi of Orland Park and of course Jesse was such a pleasure. He made you feel at ease and was so knowledgeable about the cars. Helped pick out a car just for us and made the whole experience seamless. Everyone was so friendly. I will recommend to my family and friends that this is the dealership to go to when looking for cars. Bob and Patti

jzasaitis1390
3/15/2015

"Audi Q3"

My overall experience at Audi of Orland Park and with Jesse was pleasurable and very seamless. Jesse was extremely knowledgable about the Audi brand and the Q3, specifically. He worked with me to customize my car to my specific needs and get the best possible price. I would without a doubt recommend Jesse and Audi of Orland Park to my family and friends!

doreener
3/08/2015

"Awesome Experience "

Couldn't say enough about Audi of Orland Park-friendly, willing to give the best possible deal, able to find the exact features wanted on the vehicle, outstanding and honest staff.

Bob M.
3/04/2015

"First Audi"

Wendy and Jacqueline were responsive, knowledgeable and very helpful with our selection process. We are looking forward to a long term relationship with the folks at Audi of Orland Park!

Paul
3/03/2015

"Purchase New Audi A4"

Excellent initial experience purchasing a new Audi A4. Nick and entire Staff were professional and very responsive. Took all necessary time to answer questions and demonstrate the car's features..Anticipate a similar experience on future maintenance and service appointments.

JCrisp10
3/02/2015

"Great buying experience "

Cheryl made my car buying experience GREAT!! I would highly recommend going to Audi of Orland Park for your next car. Great deal and even better customer service. Thanks again Cheryl and everyone at Audi of Orland.

Paul Striegel
2/21/2015

"Great experience"

Cheryl was great to work with...first Audi purchased. Extremely pleased with the process. Very responsive dealership. Love the bells and whistles of the car!

BB12282
2/20/2015

"S3 Purchase"

Jesse and the team were fantastic and made the entire experience enjoyable and informative. I would highly recommend going here for your next vehicle. Larry also made the entire purchase process seamless.

dwyerj16
2/20/2015

"Q7 Purchase"

Great experience from start to finish. They definitely put the customer first. Gave me a very good price on my trade-in and worked very hard to find the exact Q7 we were looking for. This is the second Audi i have purchased and both experiences have been excellent.

quattrocook1
2/19/2015

"Mush more than perfect"

From the moment I walked into the showroom the sales team at Audi of Orland Park made me feel like I came to the right place to make my purchase. The 2015 Audi Q-3 fit my needs and the lease payments fit my budget. The paperwork was done very quickly and the staff made me comfortable as Wendy went over the books and warranty before the Q-3 was ready. In terms of customer care, I was introduced to the service and parts department team as well. All in all, it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience and I'd definitely recommend everyone I know who might be considering a automobile purchase in the future to check out Audi of Orland Park.

Reviews of Larry Durnil