Audi of Orland Park

Nick Majka

Lorena Lieser, Business Manager, Audi of Orland Park

Lorena Lieser

January 19, 2017

"Excellent experience with Peter and Wendy!"

- New q7 guy

Excellent experience in selecting new q7, valuing trade, getting to mutually agreeable price, and closing with financing. Drove to Tinley Park from Glenview because of great service, open and honest negotiation, and overall fair treatment relative to the dealer who is only 5 minutes from my home. Worth the trip!

January 18, 2017

"Great experience purchasing my brand new A3..."

- michaeljara@me.com

My family has purchased two Audi vehicles from this place and we've never experienced such great customer service. Peter, Dave and Jake worked with us tirelessly to get the best price for the vehicles we really wanted, while Lorena and Joe were friendly and down-to-earth. I can't say enough good things about this dealership and especially the cars we purchased.

January 12, 2017

"Nick is the best!"

- BicycleT2

Most informative, happy to help you, always listening salesmen I've ever met. He truly enjoys his job, and if he doesn't he's a great actor, and that shows in his performance and work ethic. If he Didn't just sell luxury cars, I'd recommend him to all my friends looking for a brand new car! Truly a nice guy to do business with! I never write reviews, but this kid made me want to tell everyone! Also, not listed Laura, truly helpful and timely via email and phone calls. This internet salesmen actually didn't annoy me like all the rest, every email from the start was informitive and to the point. I did not purchase my audi here, but next time I will be sure to!

New 2015 Land Rover Range Rover, $96797