Audi of Orland Park

8021 W 159th St,
Tinley Park, Illinois 60477
Audi of Orland Park Info
About Audi of Orland Park

Some drivers from Orland Park know us as their neighbors. Others from Chicago, Naperville and Westmont know us as the new Audi dealership in the area. Others - for the integrity of our used car collection and Audi parts, service and repair. Still others - our straightforward auto financing. There are even those who know us in all of these different capacities. In short Audi Orland Park is a comprehensive Audi and used car center. That means, anything you could want that relates to either new Audi models or used cars - from a simple answer to a repair questions to a direct explanation of cost - you can find right here, under one roof. That's our story? We hope to have the opportunity to learn yours soon.

About Audi of Orland Park

Ron
6/28/2015

"Could Not Be Happier!"

Upon contacting the dealership about a particular model, Jacqueline, the internet rep, informed us about all the incentive/rebates, relative to all of the models - most of which we were unaware. We made other calls to several dealerships and none of them shared such valuable information! We decided to purchase an A 6. Jacqueline's extensive knowledge and efficiency in finding the right car and helping us through the negotiations along with David, the sales manager, over the phone/internet were remarkable. Adam, the Audi Brand Specialist, soon telephoned us and informed us that he would be taking care of the rest of the buying process when we arrived at the dealership; what a grand young man! Whilst there, we felt like royalty the entire time. Adam has such a gracious manner that we felt as if we were members of his family. He is absolutely aces; make sure that you ask specifically for him when you stop in. You will have the buying experience of a lifetime, as well as meeting a genuinely remarkable individual! Larry, in finance, made the paperwork go so easy and lightning quick that we barely had time to sit down; what a guy! Audi of Orland Park is the absolute best of the best; you need not go anywhere else!

Adam Vallo

Ray 88
6/25/2015

"Truly five stars dealer and five star sales person "

I just purchased Audi A8L .4.0 2015 from Audi of Orland park . my salesperson Wendy was excellent , extremely knowledgable , efficient and friendly . she took the time in showing me all the high tech features during and after the purchase . the sales manger David was great in help finding me the car i want with the colors and features i like. very honest people with no pressure . I love my A8L . top luxury . top performance . Audi Build best quality German car.. This is the fifth Audi car and it does not get any better !!!!

santoyo77
6/24/2015

"First time Audi Buyer"

Great experience with Cheryl. First time buying an Audi. She knew the car and the features. It really impressed us. I think we found the family dealer. We will definitely come back for our next Audi.

Mysorean
6/23/2015

"good place to shop for a new car"

recently leased a Q5 Suv very nice car although haven't driven much, exceptional service from Wendy the best saleswoman very knowledgeable and patient,I would like to give another review in 6 months by then I will know more about the car

msayles22
6/22/2015

"Great sales rep"

I have now purchased two vehicles from this dealership, both from Jesse Gregurich. Jesse has been great to work with. He's very flexible, is extremely communicative, and is genuinely trying to help you find a vehicle that fits your needs. I will definitely continue to work with him on future vehicle purchases.

rodhot123
6/14/2015

"sales"

The service was great, I enjoy buying my car from Richie. It was the best time I ever had purchasing a new car. Excellent dealership!!!!!!!!

anthony07
5/22/2015

"New car sale"

Jesse made this purchase easy.Very easy to deal with & get a hold of. Very smooth purchase. Would definitely recommend for future purchase of a vehicle.

bchaps
5/15/2015

"Quick, timely"

Dealership was excellent! From internet exchange with Jacqueline to Cheryl our sales contact to Larry from Finance everyone was professional and most importantly to me....fast!!!! Cheryl walked us through the features of our new A6 as quickly as was possible. This was much appreciated.

Justin
5/15/2015

"Perfect Purchase Experience"

From the first phone call to driving away in my new vehicle, the whole process was by far, above expectations i had even for a highline purchase. The team found exactly the right vehicle for me, made the financial aspects work for me, had the paperwork nailed before I set foot in the dealership and spent time to familiarize me with my new vehicle. I could not have asked for a better experience.

SteveG
5/07/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

This was no pressure sale. Wendy was very patient in dealing with all my questions and she understood my car buying time frame. It was so refreshing not to be rushed into a deal. Love my A6!

Reviews of Jesse Gregurich