Audi of Orland Park

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Audi of Orland Park

Audi of Orland Park Info
About Audi of Orland Park

Some drivers from Orland Park know us as their neighbors. Others from Chicago, Naperville and Westmont know us as the new Audi dealership in the area. Others - for the integrity of our used car collection and Audi parts, service and repair. Still others - our straightforward auto financing. There are even those who know us in all of these different capacities. In short Audi Orland Park is a comprehensive Audi and used car center. That means, anything you could want that relates to either new Audi models or used cars - from a simple answer to a repair questions to a direct explanation of cost - you can find right here, under one roof. That's our story? We hope to have the opportunity to learn yours soon.

About Audi of Orland Park

Paul Striegel
2/21/2015

"Great experience"

Cheryl was great to work with...first Audi purchased. Extremely pleased with the process. Very responsive dealership. Love the bells and whistles of the car!

BB12282
2/20/2015

"S3 Purchase"

Jesse and the team were fantastic and made the entire experience enjoyable and informative. I would highly recommend going here for your next vehicle. Larry also made the entire purchase process seamless.

dwyerj16
2/20/2015

"Q7 Purchase"

Great experience from start to finish. They definitely put the customer first. Gave me a very good price on my trade-in and worked very hard to find the exact Q7 we were looking for. This is the second Audi i have purchased and both experiences have been excellent.

quattrocook1
2/19/2015

"Mush more than perfect"

From the moment I walked into the showroom the sales team at Audi of Orland Park made me feel like I came to the right place to make my purchase. The 2015 Audi Q-3 fit my needs and the lease payments fit my budget. The paperwork was done very quickly and the staff made me comfortable as Wendy went over the books and warranty before the Q-3 was ready. In terms of customer care, I was introduced to the service and parts department team as well. All in all, it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience and I'd definitely recommend everyone I know who might be considering a automobile purchase in the future to check out Audi of Orland Park.

barbara
2/18/2015

"Good Service"

Satisfied with the service. People are friendly. My husband and I both bought Audi at this dealer. Highly recommended to someone who wants an Audi

pm22
2/11/2015

"Fabulous experience! "

Great team of people committed to providing customers the best experience. The whole process was quick, pleasant and competitive. They made decision making easy and made me feel great about my car purchase.

traplewy
2/03/2015

"Great Service"

Dealt with Harry for an oil consumption test due to a recall on my 2009 audi a4, Process was very smooth, especially considering my car was out of warranty. No questions asked they performed the service and got my pistons changed in a very tight time period, (i mentioned to Harry that i needed my car for the weekend) and he expedited the service. And as promised i received my car on time running extremely. Highly recommend, very nice environment, great dealership, Will see future service visits from me.

Harry

JSCHMID1
1/27/2015

"New Q5 "

Everyone was great. Price given online by Liz was better than others. They had the vehicle in stock. Wendy our sales person was AWSOME. She and the staff stayed over an hour after the dealership closed to,deliver our new car. The other sales staff came up and congratulated us on our new purchase. We had been a BMW family with 3 prior purchases. Because of the honesty and thoroughness of the staff we switched to Audi. Thanks to everyone here!

Janet
1/21/2015

"Audi #8!"

Yay!! As usual, I had an excellent experience purchasing our 8th Audi from International Imports & Jesse! Everyone is ALWAYS friendly & a pleasure to deal with!

NatChicoria
1/10/2015

"Helping an out of town buyer"

I wanted to thank Cheryl for the help she gave me when I contacted her about purchasing a car they had on their Audi lot.

Reviews of Larry Durnil