Read Reviews Audi of Orland Park

Jay BrooksAudi Brand Specialist2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Audi of Orland Park

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Audi of Orland Park has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Audi of Orland Park

Some drivers from Orland Park know us as their neighbors. Others from Chicago, Naperville and Westmont know us as the new Audi dealership in the area. Others - for the integrity of our used car collection and Audi parts, service and repair. Still others - our straightforward auto financing. There are even those who know us in all of these different capacities.

In short Audi Orland Park is a comprehensive Audi and used car center. That means, anything you could want that relates to either new Audi models or used cars - from a simple answer to a repair questions to a direct explanation of cost - you can find right here, under one roof.

That's our story? We hope to have the opportunity to learn yours soon.

Our Location

"My Q5 Purchase"

Cupcakes9874
7/2/2014 5:25:10 PM

My Review Of Audi of Orland Park:

My sales experience was not stressful. I traded in an Audi A4 for a Q5. I had done some research online. Jesse, my sales person, was helpful, courteous and attentive. I am very pleased with my Orland experience. Would I purchase from them again? YES!

""Patience is a Virtue""

SherylBond
6/21/2014 6:56:02 PM

Larry DurnilLarry Durnil

My Review Of Audi of Orland Park:

I returned to this dealership because of the customer service I received from Wendy. I had several things going on but Wendy stayed with me.

"Great Experience!"

kpology1
6/21/2014 5:21:24 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Audi of Orland Park:

The process of purchasing your first car can definitely become a stressful one, however, Jesse made this experience a great one. Not only am I in love with my new car, my entire household is now envious. Jesse was very knowledgeable, and provided me with such great service that even my Mom travels with me every time I go to the dealership! I will definitely purchase my next car here!

Twitter
"Love love love this place and Wendy and Larry"

Lyndaanne
6/21/2014 11:51:26 AM

Larry DurnilLarry Durnil

My Review Of Audi of Orland Park:

I just want to thank Wendy and Larry so much. They are both sweethearts, smart, and made my time there so nice. Thank you very much lynda mckinney

"Scammers"

RobKay
6/18/2014 12:22:34 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Eric JaureguiEric Jauregui

2.4

My Review Of Audi of Orland Park:

Took my Audi in for an oil change, was quoted $229.95. I said OK and gave my 10% discount coupon which I printed from their web site.
Service took about just an hour which is what I was told. BUT when the bill came guess what?
He said the price of the oil change went up so I gave you a few more dollars of, well yes you should. When I got home I recalculated the original price with tax, and without the discount. If you are following this the price increase with my 10% come out to the same price without the discount on the original quote. NEVER AGAIN will they get my business. As much as I hate driving downtown, looks Fletcher Jones might be worth it.(read their reviews)

"Excellent Experience"

CCETAURUS
6/18/2014 8:27:16 AM

Nick MajkaNick Majka

My Review Of Audi of Orland Park:

I have given Audi Brand Specialist, Nick Majka and the entire Audi of Orland team a great rating because I believe that Nick Majka worked hard to provide me with clear answers regarding the vehicle I was purchasing with the dealership. Nick was patient and followed up with me during each phase of my purchase making me feel comfortable and confident about my purchasing decision.

I would also like to add that Audi Brand Manager, David Leamer also provided personal assistance and support during this purchasing process which I believe speaks to the dealership's commitment to excellent customer service and support.

Additionally, I feel that the Business Manager, Scott Farnaus was extremely thorough as he addressed all of my concerns about additional products and finance options.

Also, Service Specialist, Eric ensured that vehicle upgrades went smoothly and were completed in a timely manner.

Overall, Audi of Orland truly employs "specialists" in every area of their business which guarantees that customers will receive optimum service at each visit. I am thoroughly pleased with the service I received.

Gratefully,
CCETAURUS

"Great Car-Buying Experience"

JF79
6/17/2014 12:47:33 PM

Jacqueline NowakJacqueline Nowak

My Review Of Audi of Orland Park:

Working with International Autos / Audi of Orland Park was really a joy from start to finish. Quick background: I'm an extremely annoying/difficult customer. With any "major" purchase, I usually have about 1,000 questions to ask - and I'm completely indecisive.

I started my dealings with Audi of Orland Park through the website - Jacqueline Nowack got back to me right away. I had emailed a few dealers, but Jacqueline was, BY FAR, the most responsive and most helpful. I flip-flopped between new, used, buy, lease - I even asked about a few different models. Jacqueline answered absolutely every single question and went above and beyond in finding me exactly the car that I wanted. I'm sure I must have annoyed her with my constant emails, but she answered every request in a friendly and informative matter.

When I went to pick up my car, Wendy Spano was the person who delivered it. This woman knows everything there is to know about these cars. She made sure we took a look at the car to make sure everything was in order, and then sat in it with us for a good 30-40 minutes just walking us through everything - from basic features, to the more complicated computer system. She also gave us great tips on how to use everything day-to-day. When we were finished, she handed me her card and told me to call her if I had any questions. This is not one of those places where they take your money and send you out the door as soon as possible - they really want to make sure you're happy.

I drove 40 miles to get to this dealership because of the service I got before even meeting anyone in person. It was well worth the trip - and I'd recommend anyone looking for an Audi in the Chicagoland area to check this place out.

PS - The new showroom and service center are gorgeous! Top notch place.

"Great service"

mchobson
6/15/2014 6:30:08 PM

My Review Of Audi of Orland Park:

Jesse was really great in helping me find my first lease. He was able to answer any questions I had and made the whole process very easy and painless. When my lease ends, I will definitely be going back to him for a new one!!!

Twitter
"Great online then In Person Experience"

tsd1967
6/12/2014 7:03:17 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Audi of Orland Park:

Jesse Gregurich was very helpful and willing to do as much footwork ahead of time for us with coming to an attractive deal that made driving 3 hours a good experience. Love the car... Thought Jesse was great to work with. I would highly recommend him.

Tari DuBois

"New Audi Q5"

kevalenti
6/12/2014 1:01:31 PM

David LeamerDavid Leamer

My Review Of Audi of Orland Park:

I just purchased a new Q5 from Jesse Gregurich. He was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. He was very knowledgeable and extremely patient. I drove 2 models a couple of times each and hemmed and hawed over which to choose. He helped me work through the options and make my ultimate decision (which was the less expensive the two). I was completely comfortable with the entire process, which included two trade-ins. I would highly recommend International Imports, Audi of Orland Park, and Jesse!

Reviews 11-20 >>