Audi of Orland Park

Peter Mangano

December 08, 2016

"Great customer service"

- chijoke

Ordered my Audi from Germany and I was kept informed every step of the way from the Audi center in Germany up until when it got to the dealership. Great price, very flexible and employees very knowledgeable.

November 24, 2016

"Outstanding purchasing experience from start to finish."

- Edward B

I found myself in need of a replacement Audi, as my 2015 was in a (total loss) collision. As I was looking at the vehicles in the show room, I was greeted by Peter Mangano in friendly professional manner, as I described what vehicle I was interested in, Peter listened carefully and never interrupted. He then told me he was the Sales Manager and would assign Adam Vallo to help me obtain the specific Q7 I was looking for. Peter also made the commitment to me that if I chose to buy from this dealer that it would be "friendly, a competitive price and no pain"- Peter, you delivered on that promise and I thank-you. I cannot praise Adam Vallo enough, he took notes and then advised me as to what was available and why i might consider a particular Q7's options over another unit that was available. As we went through the selection and purchasing process, Adam kept me updated as to developments and options to proceed along the way. Adam asked me what form of communication I preferred (text) and is how he communicated for routine items to discuss. In summary, I HIGHLY recommend this dealer for sales AND service! ( Harry the service advisor is my favorite, but any of the staff will take great care of you and your car) The building is clean, the waiting area comfortable and they do exactly what they tell you they are going to do and at a competitive cost. Thanks again to everyone that helped me get the 2017 Q7..what a vehicle!

November 23, 2016

"Good service, poor sales communication"

- KeyserSoze

This two star review is of the dealership sales, & finance.If you're going to service, I've had good experience with the service department. Ask for Gerald, I highly recommend him. Sales, Finance, the general manager have a long way to go returning calls, and answering the phone. I wish I had an opportunity to work with Richie, he seems like a good guy in sales, but I got to the point where communication with the dealership was not good BEFORE the sale, I'm sure it wouldn't get better after. Bought three Audi's from this dealership in 3 months in 2013. I will soon have no Audi's.

New 2015 Land Rover Range Rover, $96797