Audi of Orland Park

8021 W 159th St,
Tinley Park, Illinois 60477
Audi of Orland Park Info
About Audi of Orland Park

Some drivers from Orland Park know us as their neighbors. Others from Chicago, Naperville and Westmont know us as the new Audi dealership in the area. Others - for the integrity of our used car collection and Audi parts, service and repair. Still others - our straightforward auto financing. There are even those who know us in all of these different capacities. In short Audi Orland Park is a comprehensive Audi and used car center. That means, anything you could want that relates to either new Audi models or used cars - from a simple answer to a repair questions to a direct explanation of cost - you can find right here, under one roof. That's our story? We hope to have the opportunity to learn yours soon.

About Audi of Orland Park

Customer
7/25/2015

"Customer Experience "

From the moment I got in touch with online sales manager Jacqueline Nowak, worked with brand specialist Dan Dolce to finalizing paperwork with Larry Durnil-sense of me feeling welcomed and taken care of never left the site. Three mentioned individuals have been nothing but professional, accommodating,compassionate and great source of information. Big thanks to them and the dealership for helping me drive out with my dream car!

Jay
7/24/2015

"Great Experience"

I recently bought an S5 from Audi of Orland Park and the whole experience was great. The salesperson I worked with was Richie, and he was very helpful through the whole process. I also worked with Larry in finance who did a great job as well. I definitely recommend these guys if you're in the market for an Audi.

audiA4
7/23/2015

"Satisfaction 100%"

The best and friendliest advisors to meet your needs with Dan Dolce our salesman, Jeff Bass general manager and David Leamer sales manager. They offered honest advise toward our purchase that was properly done.

Dan Dolce

Pene8
7/22/2015

"excellent Customer Service"

I went to browse and bought my first ever Audi one day later. The entire process was simple, smooth, and wonderful. I was treated with respect by David Spoljoric, which is rare for a single female purchasing a car. Jason was also fantastic and patient with all of my questions. Everyone is cheerful, talkative and a pleasure.mthis dealership far exceeded any expectations I ever had. Stop by, you won't be disappointed.

Susan. Proud Audi Owner
7/09/2015

" I'm extremely happy "

Cheryl found me the right vehicle the right price was not pushy. She followed up with me along with her manager without making me not wish I didn't never come in In addition she was very knowledgeable about the vehicle

Wayne
7/01/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

We purchased a Q5 from this dealership in March 2015. We were so happy with the car and the service we purchased an A3 just a week ago. We are definitely an Audi Family now and couldn't be happier. Cheryl was absolutely the best. We live about 100 miles away so she worked with us over the phone to find exactly the car we wanted and all we had to do was pick it up a day later. She was so friendly and knowledgeable about the car. All of our questions were answered and we even learned a few new tips about our Audi's. Thanks Cheryl for making this such a good experience!

Ron
6/28/2015

"Could Not Be Happier!"

Upon contacting the dealership about a particular model, Jacqueline, the internet rep, informed us about all the incentive/rebates, relative to all of the models - most of which we were unaware. We made other calls to several dealerships and none of them shared such valuable information! We decided to purchase an A 6. Jacqueline's extensive knowledge and efficiency in finding the right car and helping us through the negotiations along with David, the sales manager, over the phone/internet were remarkable. Adam, the Audi Brand Specialist, soon telephoned us and informed us that he would be taking care of the rest of the buying process when we arrived at the dealership; what a grand young man! Whilst there, we felt like royalty the entire time. Adam has such a gracious manner that we felt as if we were members of his family. He is absolutely aces; make sure that you ask specifically for him when you stop in. You will have the buying experience of a lifetime, as well as meeting a genuinely remarkable individual! Larry, in finance, made the paperwork go so easy and lightning quick that we barely had time to sit down; what a guy! Audi of Orland Park is the absolute best of the best; you need not go anywhere else!

Adam Vallo

Ray 88
6/25/2015

"Truly five stars dealer and five star sales person "

I just purchased Audi A8L .4.0 2015 from Audi of Orland park . my salesperson Wendy was excellent , extremely knowledgable , efficient and friendly . she took the time in showing me all the high tech features during and after the purchase . the sales manger David was great in help finding me the car i want with the colors and features i like. very honest people with no pressure . I love my A8L . top luxury . top performance . Audi Build best quality German car.. This is the fifth Audi car and it does not get any better !!!!

santoyo77
6/24/2015

"First time Audi Buyer"

Great experience with Cheryl. First time buying an Audi. She knew the car and the features. It really impressed us. I think we found the family dealer. We will definitely come back for our next Audi.

Mysorean
6/23/2015

"good place to shop for a new car"

recently leased a Q5 Suv very nice car although haven't driven much, exceptional service from Wendy the best saleswoman very knowledgeable and patient,I would like to give another review in 6 months by then I will know more about the car

Reviews of Larry Durnil