Audi of Orland Park

Audi of Orland Park

Call
Audi of Orland Park Info
About Audi of Orland Park

Some drivers from Orland Park know us as their neighbors. Others from Chicago, Naperville and Westmont know us as the new Audi dealership in the area. Others - for the integrity of our used car collection and Audi parts, service and repair. Still others - our straightforward auto financing. There are even those who know us in all of these different capacities. In short Audi Orland Park is a comprehensive Audi and used car center. That means, anything you could want that relates to either new Audi models or used cars - from a simple answer to a repair questions to a direct explanation of cost - you can find right here, under one roof. That's our story? We hope to have the opportunity to learn yours soon.

About Audi of Orland Park

JSCHMID1
1/27/2015

"New Q5 "

Everyone was great. Price given online by Liz was better than others. They had the vehicle in stock. Wendy our sales person was AWSOME. She and the staff stayed over an hour after the dealership closed to,deliver our new car. The other sales staff came up and congratulated us on our new purchase. We had been a BMW family with 3 prior purchases. Because of the honesty and thoroughness of the staff we switched to Audi. Thanks to everyone here!

Janet
1/21/2015

"Audi #8!"

Yay!! As usual, I had an excellent experience purchasing our 8th Audi from International Imports & Jesse! Everyone is ALWAYS friendly & a pleasure to deal with!

NatChicoria
1/10/2015

"Helping an out of town buyer"

I wanted to thank Cheryl for the help she gave me when I contacted her about purchasing a car they had on their Audi lot.

richardstarkey
1/06/2015

"Awesome!"

This was by far the best experience I've ever had in buying a car. I bought a used Audi A6, and being from Indianapolis I first had a great interaction with the internet salesperson, Jacqueline Nowak who couldn't have been more helpful. I then drove to Chicago to test drive the car and worked with Wendy Spano who spent several hours with me going over all of the options on the car which are many, believe me! Couldn't be more happy with my experience there and my purchase...car buying the way it should be!!

Z
12/21/2014

"Audi A5"

I had an amazing experience. David Leamer and David Spoljoric made the process very easy for me. They answered all the questions I had. They also still check up on me after I got my car!

KEd
12/19/2014

"Great Experience"

90% of deal was done through Liz in internet sales dept. She was awesome. Going in to purchase was just as easy, very straight forward. Would recommend and will return again.

dpeli1st
11/21/2014

"Purchase of 2015 A3"

I initially got in contact with Liz whom i was able to negotiate pricing on a new vehicle without hassle using TrueCar certificates which is a new and efficient way to negotiate with no hassle. You get what you asked for was pretty much it. Then Richie ended up the sales specialist i worked with for the remainder of the process. He went above and beyond as in he personally went all the way to springfield to pick up the particular car i wanted with little notice and we were able to conclude the deal. I dont think i ever purchased a car so easily in my entire life. I ended up trading in my 2011 Q5 for a new 2015 A3 and i couldnt be happier.

maggis
11/10/2014

"No-Hassle Sales Experience"

Our initial contact was with Liz via email. Wendy was our salesperson and she was great. The whole experience was painless and hassle-free. I would highly recommend this dealership, and Wendy and Liz in particular.

KrPosey
10/23/2014

"Nice sales experience"

Jesse was a great salesman. I appreciate that he didn't come across as a "pushy" salesman. When we returned to the dealership, he had a few customers he was attending too; however, he always made it seem like we were his only customers.

1971BWalk
10/18/2014

"Refreshing Experience purchasing a new Q3"

We dealt with Jesse through this whole process. We would recommend him to others. Out of all SUV dealers we visitied, we received the best service/price.

Reviews of Liz Braun