Audi of Orland Park

8021 W 159th St,
Tinley Park, Illinois 60477
Audi of Orland Park Info
About Audi of Orland Park

Some drivers from Orland Park know us as their neighbors. Others from Chicago, Naperville and Westmont know us as the new Audi dealership in the area. Others - for the integrity of our used car collection and Audi parts, service and repair. Still others - our straightforward auto financing. There are even those who know us in all of these different capacities. In short Audi Orland Park is a comprehensive Audi and used car center. That means, anything you could want that relates to either new Audi models or used cars - from a simple answer to a repair questions to a direct explanation of cost - you can find right here, under one roof. That's our story? We hope to have the opportunity to learn yours soon.

About Audi of Orland Park

spadonij1226
4/22/2015

"Q3 to A3"

Once again we had a fantastic experience working with Jesse at Audi of Orland Park. I decided to switch from a Q3 to an A3 and it was as simple as calling Jesse, letting him know which A3 I wanted, and driving down from school to pick the car up. Myself, and my family members have purchased a number of cars from Jesse because we love the product we are getting, and Jesse makes each experience extremely easy and friendly. I have no doubt that Jesse and Audi of Orland Park will always be our first stop when looking for cars.

Audi Fan
4/21/2015

"MY FOURTH AUDI"

I JUST PURCHASED MY FOURTH AUDI. MY SALES GUY WAS JESSE AND HE WAS SO EASY TO DEAL WITH. I CALLED AND TOLD HIM WHAT I WANTED AND THAT I DIDN'T HAVE ALOT OF TIME TO WASTE. HE JUMPED RIGHT ON IT AND HE DELIVERED THE CAR THAT I REQUESTED. IT WAS ALMOST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. I AM GLAD THAT ERICK INTRODUCED ME TO HIM. I'LL BE BACK FOR SURE, AS LONG AS HE'S THERE. THANKS AGAIN. RODNEY

Janet
4/15/2015

"Two New Cars in Three Days!"

As Jesse said, "10 on 10." Meaning this was the 10th Audi we've purchased, & it was on the 10th of April. We keep coming back because of the product, service, & friendly professionalism that International Imports in Tinley Park displays! Thank you, again!

Barb
4/14/2015

"Enjoyable, smooth, and professional!"

I worked with Wayne Johnson, Jeff Bass, and Larry Durnil and enjoyed my whole experience with everyone. Everyone was friendly, professional, and the whole process went smoothly. I enjoyed working with everyone and would recommend buying a car from this dealership.

Wayne Johnson

Nailsvy
4/06/2015

"Easy transaction, no hassle, great deal! See JESSE!!"

Every aspect of my experience was top notch. Everyone at this dealership is friendly and professional. They take their job seriously, but are down to Earth and don't oversell. Let's face it, buying cars is time consuming and if you are like me, it can be a daunting task. I am a researcher when it comes to buying cars and did my due diligence before hand. I didn't need to. These guys are straight up honest and won't take you for a ride. (Except in the car you're going to buy;) There is no place I'll ever buy another car from. Talk to Jesse when you go in... He's awesome! On an aside- I've been dealing with the service department there for over 14 years.... Impeccable!

Patti
3/19/2015

"Our First Audi"

Our experience with Audi of Orland Park and of course Jesse was such a pleasure. He made you feel at ease and was so knowledgeable about the cars. Helped pick out a car just for us and made the whole experience seamless. Everyone was so friendly. I will recommend to my family and friends that this is the dealership to go to when looking for cars. Bob and Patti

jzasaitis1390
3/15/2015

"Audi Q3"

My overall experience at Audi of Orland Park and with Jesse was pleasurable and very seamless. Jesse was extremely knowledgable about the Audi brand and the Q3, specifically. He worked with me to customize my car to my specific needs and get the best possible price. I would without a doubt recommend Jesse and Audi of Orland Park to my family and friends!

doreener
3/08/2015

"Awesome Experience "

Couldn't say enough about Audi of Orland Park-friendly, willing to give the best possible deal, able to find the exact features wanted on the vehicle, outstanding and honest staff.

Bob M.
3/04/2015

"First Audi"

Wendy and Jacqueline were responsive, knowledgeable and very helpful with our selection process. We are looking forward to a long term relationship with the folks at Audi of Orland Park!

Paul
3/03/2015

"Purchase New Audi A4"

Excellent initial experience purchasing a new Audi A4. Nick and entire Staff were professional and very responsive. Took all necessary time to answer questions and demonstrate the car's features..Anticipate a similar experience on future maintenance and service appointments.

Reviews of Larry Durnil