Audi of Orland Park

8021 W 159th St,
Tinley Park, Illinois 60477
Audi of Orland Park Info
About Audi of Orland Park

Some drivers from Orland Park know us as their neighbors. Others from Chicago, Naperville and Westmont know us as the new Audi dealership in the area. Others - for the integrity of our used car collection and Audi parts, service and repair. Still others - our straightforward auto financing. There are even those who know us in all of these different capacities. In short Audi Orland Park is a comprehensive Audi and used car center. That means, anything you could want that relates to either new Audi models or used cars - from a simple answer to a repair questions to a direct explanation of cost - you can find right here, under one roof. That's our story? We hope to have the opportunity to learn yours soon.

About Audi of Orland Park

RCH
7/31/2016

"Purchase Of New A6"

I recently purchased a 2016 A6 from the dealership and the overall experience was excellent. I worked with Adam and Jesse (Sales Mgr.) and both were knowledgeable and responsive throughout the process. One small issue came up when both of them were out of the dealership and the GM Jeff, responded quickly to my question, he did some follow up, and got back to me the same day. I've had a good experience with the Service Department in the past, and the Sales experience with this particular purchase makes me glad I'm a repeat customer.

Arman Moseni
7/30/2016

"Efficiency and professionalism.... "

The dealership as a whole and Adam in particular made my shopping experience very pleasant. As I look back into my 40+ years of car buying or leasing I can not recall having dealt with more professional salesperson than Adam.

bblaszak
7/24/2016

"The Way Car Buying Should Be!!!!"

Even before visiting the dealership, my buying experience was great. Katie Friberg,who is a customer experience manager, was nothing but phenomenal in providing me with the answers to all my questions and requests via chat and email. Other dealerships could learn a thing or two from Katie on how a true internet department should operate. Top notch Katie!!!! Upon contacting Katie to inform her we were coming, she informed me to ask for Nick Majka. When arriving we were greeted by Nick who already had the car waiting for us to test drive. We requested a couple other vehicles to test drive and Nick was nothing but accommodating. Throughout the whole buying process, Nick was great. From the initial phase of determining which vehicle we wanted, to the process of getting us the price we wanted, to the final phase of going over every option and setting up our vehicle preferences, Nick was amazing. Its a pleasure to deal with a salesman who knows the product he is selling in and out. Great job Nick!!! The business manager Lorena Lieser was extremely helpful in explaining our lease options and made the process quick and easy. Its nice to deal with a business manager who takes care of business, but is not all "business". Great dealership, great staff, beautiful facility and a pleasure to do business with.

choesley44
7/21/2016

"Painless Experience"

5-stars all around to the entire group at Audi Orland Park. I came in on a Saturday afternoon and had a trade-in and a new car leased in what felt like minutes. Jeff, Richie and Lorena all took great care of me, and I will definitely be back to see them when I need the next car.

mckit521
6/08/2016

"Awesome Experience"

My visit was pleasant and made for a purchase of which I have no regrets. I was a little hesitant due to the fact that I previously gave up an Audi for a BMW. The fact that their staff went through such hard work to ensure my happiness with a great deal while maintaining a down-to-earth attitude that even made my guest comfortable, and she hates dealerships, proved that I made the right decision with my visit to this dealership.

McClain, Pamela
6/03/2016

"Wonderful experience"

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership Adam was just fantastic to deal with He was extremely kind and personable and knew everything about the vehicle I have purchased My husband and I appreciate the fact that he was not pushy and let us make our own decisions ourselves without interfering I would definitely purchase another vehicle from the dealership in the future

SSvalina
4/21/2016

"A pleasant experience"

I had spent some time researching my next auto purchase and decided that an Audi SQ5 met all of my current needs. I chose my local Audi dealer. Wendy greeted me upon my arrival. I chose the model that appealed to me, a dark blue with a black leather interior with carbon accents. Price and trade-in value took a few minutes. And then it was back to school. While the car was being readied for delivery, teacher Wendy revealed the mysteries of the center stack. After 3 cups of coffee and a few butter cookies. I left with my new SUV. I was happy with my purchase and there was no buyer's remorse the next morning.

lchick80
4/16/2016

"Buying a car couldn't be easier!"

Nick couldn't have made purchasing a new vehicle any easier. I had such a wonderful experience. This is where all my future car buying will take place! A++

Mooren29
4/01/2016

"Car lease"

Great experience! My sales person Nick was thorough with all the car had to offer, including pairing my phone and going over the other tech features of the car. Clean and inviting dealership.

Felsaw
3/30/2016

"Awesome Buying Experience"

The dealership ambience is relaxing and exceptionally clean. Exemplary customer service from start to finished. This was our first Audi purchase. Jenn Dickey, Customer Experience Coordinator was very resourceful responded promptly to our phone and email messages. She even assisted me on her day off. The Audi Specialist Richie Moffett is very knowledgeable about the Audi brand and the vehicles distinctive features/functions. We told him what we wanted in a car; he listened and delivered; very attentive to our needs......We test drove two cars and he pointed out the uniqueness of each one; which aided us in selected the perfect car "A6". He continues to follow up with us which demonstrates his appreciation of customers. Thinking about purchasing an Audi? Visit or call Richie Moffett 708-468-1189 at Audi Orland Park.

Jenn Dickey