Audi of Orland Park

Audi of Orland Park
Call
Audi of Orland Park Info
About Audi of Orland Park

Some drivers from Orland Park know us as their neighbors. Others from Chicago, Naperville and Westmont know us as the new Audi dealership in the area. Others - for the integrity of our used car collection and Audi parts, service and repair. Still others - our straightforward auto financing. There are even those who know us in all of these different capacities. In short Audi Orland Park is a comprehensive Audi and used car center. That means, anything you could want that relates to either new Audi models or used cars - from a simple answer to a repair questions to a direct explanation of cost - you can find right here, under one roof. That's our story? We hope to have the opportunity to learn yours soon.

About Audi of Orland Park

"2015 Audi S5"

Hi Team~ Although car shopping in general is not as fun as it should be I can tell you that in Chicagoland the very best place to shop for an Audi Is Audi of Orland Park. They are straight forward and customer focused. They were responsive to my emails, calls, and texts and continued to work with me through the process of discovery. If you are in the market I would start with them as when you shop around you will notice how much pricier the other Audi dealers are. I would recommend this dealership Thanks, Michael A.

"Service I received regaring maintenance of my vehicle."

I was having mechanical issues with my vehicle and I acquired an appointment to have the car serviced. I arrived at your facility and was immediately met by service advisor Eric Jauregui. He patiently listened to me as I explained my issues. At the conclusion of this conversation he prepared a job order and provided me with a loaner vehicle. I have had all my service issues performed at your agency and Eric is usually my service advisor. Eric is always cordial, professional and has an attentive ear. Eris is always a joy to talk with and is very knowledgeable regarding any problems with my vehicle. He has provided me with truthful maintenance needs and has my complete trust. At no time have I ben misled or misinformed. He is an exceptional, experienced and dedicated person During my last visit several additional mechanical flaws were discovered which were eventually corrected after several days. Each day Eric called and informed of my vehicle's status. I am extremely pleased and impressed with Eric and I would highly recommend Internal Audi of Orland Park and proclaim that Eric Jauregui is an exceptional service advisor.

"New Car"

My experience was great, loving my new car! I feel that I got a very good deal on my trade in and the new car.

"Audi A4"

Audi Orland Park is top notch. I was immediately impressed with the friendly and professional sales team, large vehicle selection, and impeccable facility. I worked with Wendy S. She provided me with excellent service and options for my A4 purchase. I never felt pressure or overwhelmed, actually, it was quite an enjoyable experience. First time at Orland Audi, and I'm driving away in a brand new Audi-- what else can I say, it was a fantastic experience!

"Friendly, helpful and a painless process"

I researched several dealerships for my recent Audi purchase and ended up dealing with Orland Park, which is 300 miles away. They picked me up at the airport on Saturday. Overall an excellent experience with fair pricing and a genuine regard for the customer. Jesse Gregurich is personable, knowledgeable and candid. We hit it off right away. He followed up on the following Monday to see if I had questions. If in the market for an another Audi I would definitely contact them first.

"Purchase of my new Q7"

Nick M was a very friendly and knowledgeable salesperson. He was able to locate the exact car and specifications I wanted even before the 2015 vehicles were on their lot. He went above and beyond my expectations and made it a great car buying experience. I would highly recommend International Auto!

"Service Experience "

Richie Moffett is an excellent and honest salesperson. Our family had the experience of purchasing an Audi Q7 with him and was so impressed that we used him again. Larry Durnil was pleasant to work with. We will recommend International Auto to our friends and family.

"my new audi"

David S. went above and beyond to find me my new Audi...It's my third Audi so I obviously love the product, but finding the color I wanted was a bit tricky and David worked hard to get me what I wanted. He also did a great job of showing me all of the new features on my A6.

"Great Experience"

Nick M was fantastic! Outstanding customer service and overall experience. He really understood my needs, and made me feel like a valued customer. I am really happy with my new A5!

"4th Times a Charm"

I am on my 4th new Audi with this same dealership...chose the A7 this time around and could not be happier! My lease was coming due and I was approached by Liz who then put me in touch with Wendy Spano. It took me all of 2 hours to know what I was going to do. Within days, I was driving home with my new A7. Wendy could not have made the process any easier. She was patient while I kept changing the parameters which I really appreciate. Larry in Finance had everything ready to sign when I came in to pick up my car. That was such a time saver! On the day I came in to pick it up, Wendy spent time with me showing me things that I never knew I had on my A6...being able to write the letters vs. spinning that annoying NAV dial was like handing me a bag of gold! I was thrilled. We love Eric in service which we have known for years so no worries there. All around the experience could not have been easier!

Larry Durnil