Audi of Orland Park

Nick Majka

April 15, 2017

"Love My Audi A6!"

- Love my A6

I can honestly say that Cheryl Doman, Peter Mangano and Greg Beyer were not only extremely professional but they also made a point of making the auto shopping experience less stressful. Cheryl was very helpful by listening to us and only showing us what we were interested in. She wasn't "pushy" and we never got the feeling that she just wanted to "just make a sale". Peter, who has a great personality, understood our expectations and was very willing to work with us regarding the pricing. Greg went through the paperwork with us and took the time to answer all of our questions. I would be more than happy to recommend this dealership to any of my family and friends. You Guys Rock!!

March 15, 2017

"New Audi, AWESOME!"

- Crowe14

I had been doing some pricing research on an Audi model and ended up trying True Car. I was contacted by a few dealerships, one being Audi of Orland. The point of contact was Nick, and he was very, very friendly, cordial and informative. What I enjoyed most was his demeanor, as he wasn't pushy what so ever, and was very polite. He quoted me a price and some information and I did a bit more research/digging, and was able to obtain a better deal at another dealership, however, the salesman at the other dealership was pushy, a bit rude, loud and I felt as if it was more of a cattle calling rather than making it a personal but still business transaction. With that said, the other dealership still had the better deal, actually the best deal that I was able to locate in the area, so I was going to go with them. Out of respect, I called Nick at Audi of Orland, and informed him that I was going to go with the other dealer, and to thank him for his time and courtesy. Not only did he not make a solid attempt to understand the deal with the other dealer, but he made an honest attempt to speak with his manager see what they could do to earn my business. We ended call with the understanding that he would contact me shortly with an update. Long story short, the met they numbers of the other dealership, and I was on their sales lot within the hour. I met Nick, he stood up, shook my hand and greeted me with a smile and was very nice and professional. I then later met with the Sales Manager Peter Mangano, and he was simply a class act as well, as he was informing me that my trade-in was in excellent shape, however, due to the fact it had been in an accident (carfax), he wouldn't be able to give me top dollar market value. We spoke for a moment and he pretty much took care of the situation. It was a bit busy there, so my wait time was a bit longer than usual, but it wasn't a problem for me, as they had some gorgeous vehicles inside the building to sit inside of. While waiting Nick and I had a few conversations, car and non-car related and made sure I didn't need anything. He also took me to the vehicle retrieval bay located inside where they place cars for customer pick-up, and directed me to the car that I was buying, walked around it with me, and sat inside of it with me to go over some of the features in the car. When it was my turn to sign the paperwork, I met with the Finance/Business Manager Greg Beyer, who was another nice guy. Funny, informative, organized and expeditious. Had it not been for a few customers that were there before me obtaining financing for their vehicles, I would have been in and out of there within 45 minutes to an hour. Perhaps my best car buying experience yet! Great place, great people. If we are still living in the area when the lease is up, IA Audi of Orland will be at the top of the list! Thanks gentlemen!

March 10, 2017

"My new Audi A4"

- DB11

I was really impressed with the service from Richie Moffet and his associate H. They made the experience real comfortable and enjoyable. He gave me a good price and was easy to understand throughout the whole process.

2017 Volvo XC60