Audi of Orland Park

8021 W 159th St,
Tinley Park, Illinois 60477
Audi of Orland Park Info
About Audi of Orland Park

Some drivers from Orland Park know us as their neighbors. Others from Chicago, Naperville and Westmont know us as the new Audi dealership in the area. Others - for the integrity of our used car collection and Audi parts, service and repair. Still others - our straightforward auto financing. There are even those who know us in all of these different capacities. In short Audi Orland Park is a comprehensive Audi and used car center. That means, anything you could want that relates to either new Audi models or used cars - from a simple answer to a repair questions to a direct explanation of cost - you can find right here, under one roof. That's our story? We hope to have the opportunity to learn yours soon.

About Audi of Orland Park

anthony07
5/22/2015

"New car sale"

Jesse made this purchase easy.Very easy to deal with & get a hold of. Very smooth purchase. Would definitely recommend for future purchase of a vehicle.

bchaps
5/15/2015

"Quick, timely"

Dealership was excellent! From internet exchange with Jacqueline to Cheryl our sales contact to Larry from Finance everyone was professional and most importantly to me....fast!!!! Cheryl walked us through the features of our new A6 as quickly as was possible. This was much appreciated.

Justin
5/15/2015

"Perfect Purchase Experience"

From the first phone call to driving away in my new vehicle, the whole process was by far, above expectations i had even for a highline purchase. The team found exactly the right vehicle for me, made the financial aspects work for me, had the paperwork nailed before I set foot in the dealership and spent time to familiarize me with my new vehicle. I could not have asked for a better experience.

SteveG
5/07/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

This was no pressure sale. Wendy was very patient in dealing with all my questions and she understood my car buying time frame. It was so refreshing not to be rushed into a deal. Love my A6!

Joannd
4/30/2015

"The best car buying experience"

I was very pleased with the whole experience I felt very relaxed in this purchase and everyone was friendly and offered assistance through the whole process. Wendy was great and I felt that she was interested in myself as a car buyer and a person. Thanks again! I also want to thank Jacqueline for setting the test drive up, she also made me feel at home!!!

diane
4/28/2015

"wonderful experience"

This was the best experience I have had purchasing a car. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Liz my salesperson went above and beyond to make sure that my experience was great.

spadonij1226
4/22/2015

"Q3 to A3"

Once again we had a fantastic experience working with Jesse at Audi of Orland Park. I decided to switch from a Q3 to an A3 and it was as simple as calling Jesse, letting him know which A3 I wanted, and driving down from school to pick the car up. Myself, and my family members have purchased a number of cars from Jesse because we love the product we are getting, and Jesse makes each experience extremely easy and friendly. I have no doubt that Jesse and Audi of Orland Park will always be our first stop when looking for cars.

Audi Fan
4/21/2015

"MY FOURTH AUDI"

I JUST PURCHASED MY FOURTH AUDI. MY SALES GUY WAS JESSE AND HE WAS SO EASY TO DEAL WITH. I CALLED AND TOLD HIM WHAT I WANTED AND THAT I DIDN'T HAVE ALOT OF TIME TO WASTE. HE JUMPED RIGHT ON IT AND HE DELIVERED THE CAR THAT I REQUESTED. IT WAS ALMOST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. I AM GLAD THAT ERICK INTRODUCED ME TO HIM. I'LL BE BACK FOR SURE, AS LONG AS HE'S THERE. THANKS AGAIN. RODNEY

Janet
4/15/2015

"Two New Cars in Three Days!"

As Jesse said, "10 on 10." Meaning this was the 10th Audi we've purchased, & it was on the 10th of April. We keep coming back because of the product, service, & friendly professionalism that International Imports in Tinley Park displays! Thank you, again!

Barb
4/14/2015

"Enjoyable, smooth, and professional!"

I worked with Wayne Johnson, Jeff Bass, and Larry Durnil and enjoyed my whole experience with everyone. Everyone was friendly, professional, and the whole process went smoothly. I enjoyed working with everyone and would recommend buying a car from this dealership.

Wayne Johnson