Audi of Orland Park

8021 W 159th St,
Tinley Park, Illinois 60477
Audi of Orland Park Info
About Audi of Orland Park

Some drivers from Orland Park know us as their neighbors. Others from Chicago, Naperville and Westmont know us as the new Audi dealership in the area. Others - for the integrity of our used car collection and Audi parts, service and repair. Still others - our straightforward auto financing. There are even those who know us in all of these different capacities. In short Audi Orland Park is a comprehensive Audi and used car center. That means, anything you could want that relates to either new Audi models or used cars - from a simple answer to a repair questions to a direct explanation of cost - you can find right here, under one roof. That's our story? We hope to have the opportunity to learn yours soon.

About Audi of Orland Park

mckit521
6/08/2016

"Awesome Experience"

My visit was pleasant and made for a purchase of which I have no regrets. I was a little hesitant due to the fact that I previously gave up an Audi for a BMW. The fact that their staff went through such hard work to ensure my happiness with a great deal while maintaining a down-to-earth attitude that even made my guest comfortable, and she hates dealerships, proved that I made the right decision with my visit to this dealership.

McClain, Pamela
6/03/2016

"Wonderful experience"

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership Adam was just fantastic to deal with He was extremely kind and personable and knew everything about the vehicle I have purchased My husband and I appreciate the fact that he was not pushy and let us make our own decisions ourselves without interfering I would definitely purchase another vehicle from the dealership in the future

SSvalina
4/21/2016

"A pleasant experience"

I had spent some time researching my next auto purchase and decided that an Audi SQ5 met all of my current needs. I chose my local Audi dealer. Wendy greeted me upon my arrival. I chose the model that appealed to me, a dark blue with a black leather interior with carbon accents. Price and trade-in value took a few minutes. And then it was back to school. While the car was being readied for delivery, teacher Wendy revealed the mysteries of the center stack. After 3 cups of coffee and a few butter cookies. I left with my new SUV. I was happy with my purchase and there was no buyer's remorse the next morning.

lchick80
4/16/2016

"Buying a car couldn't be easier!"

Nick couldn't have made purchasing a new vehicle any easier. I had such a wonderful experience. This is where all my future car buying will take place! A++

Mooren29
4/01/2016

"Car lease"

Great experience! My sales person Nick was thorough with all the car had to offer, including pairing my phone and going over the other tech features of the car. Clean and inviting dealership.

Felsaw
3/30/2016

"Awesome Buying Experience"

The dealership ambience is relaxing and exceptionally clean. Exemplary customer service from start to finished. This was our first Audi purchase. Jenn Dickey, Customer Experience Coordinator was very resourceful responded promptly to our phone and email messages. She even assisted me on her day off. The Audi Specialist Richie Moffett is very knowledgeable about the Audi brand and the vehicles distinctive features/functions. We told him what we wanted in a car; he listened and delivered; very attentive to our needs......We test drove two cars and he pointed out the uniqueness of each one; which aided us in selected the perfect car "A6". He continues to follow up with us which demonstrates his appreciation of customers. Thinking about purchasing an Audi? Visit or call Richie Moffett 708-468-1189 at Audi Orland Park.

Jenn Dickey

Caryl M
3/28/2016

"Purchased my First Audi Q5 in June 2015"

I had such a wonderful experience with David. He was very relaxed with the sale of my Q5. He wanted to make sure I got the car I wanted. He spent many hours finding the right vehicle for me.

Patrickp
3/15/2016

"Excellent Experience"

We traveled pretty far to get to this dealer, but it was definitely worth it. They not only had the best selection of cars that we were interested in, they were also the friendliest dealer we have ever dealt with. We felt no pressure and very at ease from the moment we walked in. Cheryl was fantastic in her approach and very personable. Overall, it was a fantastic day and we walked away with the car we wanted and love.

mulya5
3/14/2016

"My Sales Person Cheryl Doman Was a Pleasure to Work Wtih"

I had a great experience with Audi in Orland Park. I first came with my sister who was interested in test driving the Audi A3. At the time, I was not thinking about buying an Audi as I had my eyes set on a different vehicle. Cheryl was my sister's sales consultant and she was very informative and helpful throughout the process. Due to that positive experience, I came back to the Dealership a month later to inquire about a few different vehicles and Cheryl was once again very helpful throughout the process. One week later, I purchased an Audi A5 and love it so far. Mitch the sales manager and Jesse in Finance were also great to deal with, as well as one of the porters who was very enthusiastic about Audi vehicles. It was a great experience all around.

Mitch

Hunt
3/07/2016

"Easiest car purchase ever"

We just bought our first Audi and the experience at Audi of Orland Park was very pleasant and made car buying painless and hassle free. Wendy Spano was honest and very knowledgeable. We had a great experience and will definitely recommend her to our friends and family.

Reviews of Jesse Gregurich