Audi of Orland Park

8021 W 159th St,
Tinley Park, Illinois 60477
Audi of Orland Park Info
About Audi of Orland Park

Some drivers from Orland Park know us as their neighbors. Others from Chicago, Naperville and Westmont know us as the new Audi dealership in the area. Others - for the integrity of our used car collection and Audi parts, service and repair. Still others - our straightforward auto financing. There are even those who know us in all of these different capacities. In short Audi Orland Park is a comprehensive Audi and used car center. That means, anything you could want that relates to either new Audi models or used cars - from a simple answer to a repair questions to a direct explanation of cost - you can find right here, under one roof. That's our story? We hope to have the opportunity to learn yours soon.

About Audi of Orland Park

CMc
8/31/2015

"Where Quality and Professionalism Meet!"

International Audi of Tinley Park can not be missed when searching for your next car. Dan Dolce is the Best Sales Consultant I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Dan and the Sales Team at IA will meet your every expectation. Dan took time with me during my purchase decision and I never felt rushed or pressure. After my purchase, Dan spent additional time with me pointing out and demonstrating all my new Audi's special functions. This is my second Audi in 2 years. The first was not purchased at AI but I have moved all my routine MX to IA because the MX department is just as remarkable as the Sales Team. You will not be disappointed with Dan Dolce and the IA Team of Tinley Park/Orland.

Rene
8/31/2015

"Car buying made easy"

Great experience starting with Jenn in intranet sales, to Adam in Sales, and finishing with Larry for financing. Extremley helpful, found creative ways to make my deal happen. Best car buying experience in over 40 years. Love my new Audi.

Jenn Dickey

sgawend
8/29/2015

"Beyond my Expectation !!!"

In my search for a new vehicle I had no intention of looking at an Audi. I'm so happy I stopped in Audi of Orland Park because I fell in love with the Q5. 3.0. Our Salesman Richie Moffett was "outstanding" to say the least. We felt very comfortable and the purchase transaction was smooth as could be.

Jesse from Finance

md73
8/24/2015

"Great Experience"

I had an excellent customer experience with David Spoljoric and Jacqueline Nowak. They were extremely responsive, knowledgeable and efficient. I fully recommend this dealership and will come here for my next car purchase.

D&G
8/21/2015

"Best Buying Experience!!!"

My partner and I purchased a Q3 and this had to be the best new car buying experience ever for us. It was totally painless. From the best deal on our trade, to the ordering process, to accepting the same terms of the Costco Buying Program, to delivery, Nick, David and everyone else at the dealership were wonderful. Nick was fantastic with everything. He was easy to get in touch with and always answered my questions and sent me any information I needed. We usually dread buying a new car, but not after this experience. We would recommend this dealership to anyone we know looking for an Audi.

Ashley
8/19/2015

"Great experience"

I've been to a few Audi dealerships and orland park is definitely the best one in terms of service and comfort. David was the salesman who helped us. He is very friendly, patient and helpful, and not aggressive at all (unlike some other sales I met). He made the process of buying a car very easy and pleasant. I would definitely recommend this dealership and David to my friends.

Diane
8/18/2015

"Great experience"

Buying my new Audi was a very easy, non stressful experience. Wendy Spano sent me information I needed and answered all my questions with no pressure. Great purchase overall!

ed
8/18/2015

"Great Experiance"

Dan Dolce was one of the best salespersons I have had the pleasure to deal with, he was friendly, very well presented and he was very easy to deal with. Would diffidently recommend him to any of my agent or friends Thanks Dan for a good car buying experience ED

Renata
8/09/2015

"Audi Q5 "

David went above and beyond to find the car I wanted. His communication skills are great. He kept me updated all the time about my Audi. It was a great experience from the time I got first phone call from him to the moment I got my car. Thank you David!

geri
8/08/2015

"Smooth & Through"

Cheryl Doman is a "GEM" of a sales professional! I have never worked with a individual who has made purchasing a new vehicle such a pleasurable experience..........

Reviews of Larry Durnil