Auto Centers of St Louis

Auto Centers of St Louis
Auto Centers of St Louis Info

5 Star Auto Plaza

Exotic Motors Midwest

"I was done the same way and they will not give me my..."

I was done the same way and they will not give me my $3,000 back. I have every body name for anyone who needs it. I am also taking them to court just to get what is mine in the first place. If anyone has an issue with this dealer also and would like to counter sue please contactme at 314-732-2086 my name is Shaon Shanks and I feel that I was Done wrong and people should not pull scams like this. Green Light has gone under many names and under the same management. Now it is Take It Or Leave It and they are still promoting that Green Light Commercial on the radio saying "Auto Loans for everyone" DON'T STAND FOR IT FIGHT WITH ME. my contact infromation is in this letter and I have read other stories with people similar to me.

Jason Price and Kumar Sears

"AUTO CENTER IS ONE OF THE WORST DEALERSHIP IN ST. LOUIS..."

AUTO CENTER IS ONE OF THE WORST DEALERSHIP IN ST. LOUIS that I have encounter!!!!! I DO NOT, I repeat I DO NOT RECOMMEND this place to anyone at all!!!! I came in with my fiance and baby to find a SUV. The salesman, Kumar Sears said we were approved for $14K and later recanted and said we needed a co-signer; so I called my father to ask and he agreed. My fiance and I were told to put a $2500 deposit on the vehicle so we did. Kumar Sears ran my father(which was not present at the time)and my information through their computer. I signed all the paperwork and asked for a copy, but Kumar said that I couldn't get a copy until my father signed it, too. (Not even for my deposit!) He brought the paper work to my father the next night to sign, but my father didn't want to sign it because of the unprofessional manner shown by Kumar and incorrect information on the paperwork. Now AUTO CENTER refuses to give me back my refund even though the contract did not go through. I even offered to pay for the mileage that was used on the vehicle, but they refused and now I have to take it to court. Everytime I came to the dealership to try to work it out, everyone one there including the manager would ignore me and tell me to leave their premises. AUTO CENTER is full of S!!! and the salesmen are all SNAKES!!! I STRONGLY WARN EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY FROM HERE!

Kumar Sears