Auto Direct Cars

Stacey C, Internet Manager, Auto Direct Cars

Stacey C

Internet Manager

June 26, 2017

"Excellent service .. Great Quality Cars."

- StrasselC

Heard about Auto Direct Cars online and read a handful of great-sounding reviews. Based on those few alone, I had to at least check out what this place was all about. As I pulled in, I was surprised at the size and quality of their seleciton...and was before I knew how much they had inside their showroom(s) and on the other side of their building. From getting an idea of which cars are in my price range to when I happily signed the papers, I was treated with enourmous amounts of respect, understanding as generosity. When dealing with Bonnie or her husband, the owner, it seemed as if it was just a buddy telling me information &a answering my questions. They are not your typical "Car Salesman" here!! It's a family owned & operated place and they treat you as if your a relative. I found a few cars/suv that I was interested in and they took their time and answered ALL of my questions, no matter how simple it might have been. Once I picked what I liked the most and test drove it, I had a few very minor issues and they were taken care of without hesitation or any mention of me having to pay for it. When I came to pick up the car, it looked emaculate & brand new!! From the second I got onto their lot to the second I drove off the the lot, I was truly impressed with the quality of service provided Bob & his family.. you'd be doing yourself a dis-service if you don't at least come in and check out their selection.. you won't be disappointed!!

BONNIE KALMAN
Chad Rothberg

June 24, 2017

"Best day ever at Auto Direct"

- Bryan0427

Found AutoDirect while driving down Route 130 Edgeqater Park, NJ. Met with Michael at the dealership and he was very pleasant. Upon entering the showroom, it was a very relaxed atmosphre. Absolutely exquisite family setting. He got me into exactly the vehicle I wanted (Dodge Ram 1500) at a very affordable monthly price. I would return to purchase another vehicle from Auto Direct and would highly recommend them to any of my friends in need of a vehicle.

BONNIE KALMAN
Other Employees : Michael Cohen

June 24, 2017

"Needed 2nd car for family"

- Danbarker

Had a great experience purchasing an SUV. The reviews were solid and going to the dealership was definitely worth it. Everyone that works at the dealership was very professional and welcoming. I was happy with the warranties offered and definitely my best experience buying a used vehicle. Would definitely recommend.

Used 1975 Chevrolet Corvette, $18990