Auto Lenders of Egg Harbor Township

Apollo Auto Sales

beetlejuice55
8/23/2016

"Down to earth!"

Very accommodating to a perspective client trying to find the right car for the right price with the right features. These guys were not pushy at all and I enjoyed working with them and helping me find the right vehicle. No pressure at all!

Ed Nunez, Brian L.

Ellinad82
8/13/2016

"Great experience "

Had a very pleasant experience. Didn't feel pressured to buy a car. I was able to test drive several vehicles before making my choice. Very satisfied with my purchase.

Mike Hodgins

Mary Bondiskey
8/01/2016

"Exceptional"

I was very pleased with the excellent service that Anthony Russo provided my husband and I with the purchase of the 2013 Chrysler 200 this past weekend. I highly recommend this AutoLender, and I will refer family and friends to this location in the future. Thanks again, for a great car purchase experience! Mary Bondiskey

Anthony Russo

CJ
7/10/2016

"Great Experience...Thank You!"

I have always hated the car buying process until now. Thank you Chris and Brian for making this a great experience. It really was different...no pressure...no hassle...no haggle. Any of that would have caused me to run out the door. I even had a VERY MINOR problem as I was driving across NJ and I was close to the Princeton location so I stopped in....Thank you Eric! Problem solved in a couple of minutes with just the same amount of fabulous customer service. I love driving this car and would recommend to all my friends and relatives. One of my friends is even planning her purchase now after seeing the quality for price!

Chris (EHT), Brian (EHT), Eric (Princeton)

Chuck Newton
6/25/2016

"No pressure sales associates "

My wife and I just purchased our 2nd auto from Autolenders in EHT. Our sales associate Isaac was great! He listened to our needs and let us drive 4 different SUV's until we choose a 2015 Chevy Equinox, he was so patient and friendly we requested him the second time. My wife and I are very happy with the overall experience and the no pressure sales team and the selection of cars. I will be back in a few years for MY new pick-up! We highly recomend Autolenders of EHT (and all Autolenders in NJ) to everyone! Thanks again

Isaac Wogansky

Misschrissy2u
5/29/2016

"Drew! My life saver! "

I came there with a 2002 Acura trade in that I still owed a ton of money on and Drew helped me get into a brand new 2016 Chevy Cruze! He went the extra mile to get me into this car even with my less than good credit! I can't say how happy I am with this new fresh start...with a new car and a credit score on the way to perfection! This guy deserves 10 stars!

Drew

DAmato
5/28/2016

"Great expierence"

So happy to have a new truck. Chris helped my wife get a new truck so we when back to him when I was ready to purchase one. I would recommend him to all my friends. He's a great salesman

Chris Langley

Gaily
5/24/2016

"Easiest Purchase Ever!"

This was the easiest car buying experience ever. Our sales rep, Anthony Russo, couldn't have been any nicer or more helpful. He was able to answer all our questions and quickly address any concerns (which were minimal). Loved the 'no haggle' price method. It was a breeze to check comparative pricing and I found Auto Lenders to be more than fair.

Anthony Russo, Uli

Robo
5/12/2016

"Buying a car at Autolenders was a pleasant experience"

We have purchased 6 cars from Auto Lenders. Isaac has been our salesperson each time. He is professional and quite helpful in making our deal. We highly recommend visiting Autolenders if you are looking for a car. Their inventory is extensive and affordable?

Isaac Wogansky

DMJ1211
5/03/2016

"Couldn't be happier!"

Huge thanks to Chris Langley at Auto Lenders in EHT. We couldn't be happier with our new Jeep and truly appreciate all his help with this purchase. Chris was so professional and so personable I didn't feel the pressure of a car salesman but rather the honest advice of a friend. Highly recommended!!

Chris Langley