Auto Mart USA

Stephen Edwards

April 19, 2017

"Alma was amazing"

- New2014

Iam a single mother of a new baby boy. So I started looking into places to buy a new safe reliable car. I came across automart. I work right down the street so I decided to look online of course first. I saw I car I like looked in to getting more information on it. Within 20 minutes Ms.Alma called and told me to stop in she would be happy to help me. I was hesitant, because I've never brought a car from a dealership before. But as soon as I pulled in there was sales personnel OUTSIDE! They all seemed happy and willing to help. Alma got me in to a really nice car at a great price. While I was waiting for paperwork the manager came ask how's everything going Introduced them selfs. I really felt welcome. Even tho it was nice and quick. Everybody went over everything I was signing. Let me know about everything they knew about the car. I didn't feel like they were just trying to sale me something. I felt like they took the time to find what's right for me. I would recommend alma and auto mart to anyone looking for a new car they were truly amazing!!

April 12, 2017

"Great people. "

- Penguin

They were very patient with us and did all they could to help me trade in my car. We were helped by joe and he was absolutely wonderful. They got us into a better vehicle than we had our eyes set on and it fits our new family great.

April 10, 2017

"DODGE RAM"

- LawfulOrders

I was walking by looking for a nice truck and I came upon Auto Mart. Walked inside and Joe confronted me with great customer service. 2 hours later I drove out with my awesome truck! Awesome Customer service and the right price.

Used 2012 Chevrolet Silverado, $28990