Auto Mart USA

Sales Guide

February 02, 2017

"Exceptional Service"

- SDBG

My daughter and I were looking for an Avalanche and found the perfect one. Maria J. was professional, friendly and extremely easy to work with. Maria went out of her way above and beyond to make this one of the best car shopping trips with no pressure. We thank you Maria for your outstanding service.

February 01, 2017

"Fast, friendly, and exceptional service."

- Ben R

I have been looking for a car all day. I went to different dealerships but to no avail. I also met some of the most rude sales people during my search. I was ready to give up when I went in to Auto Mart. It was here that I met with Maria. Based on her approach and greeting, I already felt very welcome. She was very polite and helpful. Although it was almost time for them to close up, it seemed to me that she and her coworkers went above and beyond their scope of duty to help me get the car that I wanted. I would recommend Auto Mart to anyone that is looking for a car while being treated with the utmost respect and consideration. Auto Mart truly is the dealership with a heart.

January 31, 2017

"Great experience. "

- Husky2281

I went to auto mart I need of a new vehicle. Having been to a few other dealerships that just tried to take advantage of me and didn't really care to work with me. Automart and specifically Alma McNeely, really showed heart and made sure I got a great vehicle that not only I liked but I could afford with my budget. Big Thanks again AutoMart, you really proved you have a heart.

Used 2012 Chevrolet Silverado, $29995