Auto Mart USA

Stephen Edwards

March 24, 2017

"Good experience "

- Ingrid

Overall, it was a good experience but there were some here and there things that hopefully they can workout but like I said service was good.

March 02, 2017

"Relaxed, no pressure environment!"

- Blankscan

AutoMart was a relaxed, no pressure environment. I was able to see and test drive the vehicles I wanted to see, which helped narrow down my search. Although I didn't purchase a vehicle on this visit, I plan to return and crunch numbers and possibly purchase a vehicle at a later date.

February 27, 2017

"AWESOME!!"

- Diandra Martin

Given my credit obstacles Maria&Stephen continued to work with us to ensure we received the vehicle we longed for!! I was even given other options that were nothing short of great!! I will definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends...Thank you Maria!! 😙

Used 2012 Chevrolet Silverado, $28990