Auto Park Ford

1820 South Centreville Rd., Sturgis, Michigan 49091

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Auto Park Ford
Auto Park Ford Info

"Sandy was wonderful!! Loved working with her and her co..."

Sandy was wonderful!! Loved working with her and her co workers they got me the best deal for my situation!! I will defiantly recommend her to anyone!!

Sandy owen

"Our company and family members have been a doing business..."

Our company and family members have been a doing business at this dealership for many years and we continue to get great service from them with every repeated service!

Sandie Owen

"Never got a new car so fast. They got a good bank to..."

Never got a new car so fast. They got a good bank to finance quickly with no problems did not have to whell and deal with sales person going back and forth. So much easier to just go in and buy the car.

forgot her name

"The dealership was very clean and staff very friendly. We..."

The dealership was very clean and staff very friendly. We went in on Saturday and told them what we was looking for and on Monday they called and had the perfect truck for us. Very fast and friendly service by everyone involved in the transaction. We will be referring friends to this dealership.

Sandie Owen

"I felt so much at home. Sandie Owen was so nice and..."

I felt so much at home. Sandie Owen was so nice and pleasant in assisting me with my new Mustang! Now I am th envy of my friends and have the coolest car. She explained all the options and packages available. I never once felt like I wasn't in good hands.

Sandie Owen

"My family has purchased 5 cars from Sandie Owen over the..."

My family has purchased 5 cars from Sandie Owen over the last 7 years. Sandie Owen worked with us to find the right car at the right price. Sandie Owen was courteous, explained everything so we could understand, and even followed up after the purchase to make sure we were happy. I have recommended many to see Sandie Owen for the purchase of their cars and everyone has always come away happy with her help, and recommended others to see her. Awesome person.

Sandie Owen

"Sandy, When I decided to get a new car, I had a list..."

Sandy, When I decided to get a new car, I had a list of requests for the new car. She worked very hard to get me the car I desired. Unfortunately, the care I wanted she was unable to get me. So I looked on the lot and found the escape I am now own. Because I wanted a back up camera she was able to have one placed in my escape. I am very happy with the time and effort she put into getting me a new car. I am very happy with the my blue escape. She always does me a great job of finding me a car that will work for me.

sandy owen

"I purchased 2 vehicles from Sandie and my daughter also..."

I purchased 2 vehicles from Sandie and my daughter also purchased one. Sandie was a pleasure to work with - honest , straight forward and keen to take care of your needs.

Sandie Owen

"Working with Sandie Owen when leasing our cars is..."

Working with Sandie Owen when leasing our cars is excellent. She goes beyond the call to find us exactly what we want as far as color, size etc etc. she gets all the paper work do on a timely matter, she goes thru all the specks, answers all questions we have. She makes sure car is in super shape when we drive away with it etc. and even calls in a few days to check up on us. Sandie Owen is the best sales person out there

Sandie Owen

"Sandie has been great to work with during the purchase of..."

Sandie has been great to work with during the purchase of my new truck. She is not a high pressure sales person which I like as I could check out various trucks with different options and then compare pricing. Once I determined the features I wanted on the truck and my choice of color she provided choices of trucks available with the options and pricing. She has great product knowledge ande was quick to provide answers to all my questions. She will makes sure you are aware of all the rebates that are avaiable. I would highly recommend do business with Auto Park Ford in Sturgis.