Auto Park Ford

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln

Kistler Ford

EugeneYoder
4/08/2013

"Great Dealership have purchased previous vehicles and..."

Great Dealership have purchased previous vehicles and have been very satisfied with Service before and After. Worked with 3 Dealerships on the Taurus I just purchased and got the best deal at Auto Park.

Sandy Owens

69stang4red
4/02/2013

"We were in the market for a new vehicle. I said Mustang -..."

We were in the market for a new vehicle. I said Mustang - the wife said the family practical car the Explorer. Guess who won? Anyway, we met Sandie at Autoparkford in Sturgis and she was quite helpful and knowledgeable about the car we were interested in. We have usually steered away from the dealership when it was previously known as "Gateway Ford" and we were impressed with the changes from the new ownership. The selection was larger and if they didn't have what we wanted on the lot Sandie found it for us. The haggle over the initial sticker price we felt was very fair and she walked us through in detail about the Explorers and the options available. Not only was Sandie helpful but the finance department was great as well. They answered all of our questions and made us feel more at ease over our purchase and financing. Everyone we dealt with or talked to at Autopark were friendly and answered any of our questions. We were pleased with our purchase and once the vehicle arrived, Sandie was fantastic in going through all of the features and operating details. The service department has been great as well over a couple of recall issues with our 2002 Explorer. They fixed the problems in a very timely manner. To sum up our experience, it would be very safe to say that we will most likely make our next purchase at AutoparkFord in Sturgis Michigan and this time I'm sure it will be for a Mustang!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!

0435wruby
4/01/2013

"I would like to say that my wife and I were very happy..."

I would like to say that my wife and I were very happy with the way we were treated. Sandie and all the people at Auto Park were very professional in the way that they worked with us. Gerry & Ruby Ferro

bej2013
3/27/2013

"I have never owned a Ford product before. We went in to..."

I have never owned a Ford product before. We went in to Auto Park Ford in Sturgis to buy a used truck for my husband. (which we purchased). While we were there I said we were thinking about trading my 2006 Malibu Maxx that we had bought new at the Chevorlet dealership in Sturgis. I told her we had seen the new Ford escape on television and she took me out and spent time going over the features and answered all my questions. I was able to drive the escape and loved it. I wanted certain features and color and they did not have a vehicle on the lot that had what I was wanting. Sandy called and search until she found the vehicle I was interested in. She spent time, answered all my questions, made me feel that my purchase was important to her. Everyone at the dealership was excellent working as a team to get me the best features and best buy for my purchase. I picked up my vehicle last Friday and was so impressed with what this dealership offers. Sandy went over the features again and helped with all our paperwork. I was very impressed with the service we received and love my 2013 Escape. I would recommend if you are looking for a vehicle to visit Auto Park Ford in Sturgis. Ask for Sandy! She is great and I love my new Escape!

Sandi Owen

Jasonkoller75
3/24/2013

"I had a very good experience working with sandie on my..."

I had a very good experience working with sandie on my car purchase. She made it a simple process. I would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to purchase a new car.

BUCKEYE43517
3/22/2013

"Sandie does a good in helping you buy a car and the..."

Sandie does a good in helping you buy a car and the dealership is there to back up the sale so if nedd to purchase a car or truck see Sandie

Sandie Owens

Cassay09
3/16/2013

"Sandy was wonderful!! Loved working with her and her co..."

Sandy was wonderful!! Loved working with her and her co workers they got me the best deal for my situation!! I will defiantly recommend her to anyone!!

Sandy owen

maseengle
3/11/2013

"Our company and family members have been a doing business..."

Our company and family members have been a doing business at this dealership for many years and we continue to get great service from them with every repeated service!

dperiod6
2/20/2013

"Never got a new car so fast. They got a good bank to..."

Never got a new car so fast. They got a good bank to finance quickly with no problems did not have to whell and deal with sales person going back and forth. So much easier to just go in and buy the car.

forgot her name

dbutler1271
2/18/2013

"The dealership was very clean and staff very friendly. We..."

The dealership was very clean and staff very friendly. We went in on Saturday and told them what we was looking for and on Monday they called and had the perfect truck for us. Very fast and friendly service by everyone involved in the transaction. We will be referring friends to this dealership.