Auto Park Ford

Ben Davis Ford, Inc.

Cynder
11/28/2015

"Sandie was nice"

Siandie was very friendly and helpful . Her and Brett were excellent in getting us approved for a loan. Sandie was very informed about the truck we got . she synced our phones to it for us. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sandie , Brett

Dissatisfied2015
10/29/2015

"One thing fixed another broken"

I dealt with Jim device mgr. it took them two tries to fix my warranty issue. First try was a reprogram power steering, second try they had to replace the power steering motor. When they replaced the motor they left the battery near dead overnight in the cold. When I went to start it up the battery was dead. Jim said he woul get a techs to help. That never happened. He had it towed to the shop. Tells me batteries dead. My car was functional when I brought it in and now it's dead. Instead of picking up the tab for the towing I had to pay for it. After all that when I went to pay Jim tells me that my car is ready and out front. I found it in the back of the building on a dirt road parking lot. His customer service is very poor and should not be dealing with customers. Very dissatisfied and will be going elsewhere for my repairs. Also I have missed two days of work. Jim is not a good communicator, when you have a customers car for a day, at least call and update before you go home and your secretary has to text you to come back because you left for the day. Why would Jim tell me that a tech will come and look at my car when they are not an outsource dealership. Very negative experience, I would never treat a customer the way I was treated. I'd find a solution to help that customer and not cost him more money. I felt like I got robbed from Jim, not a person I would ever deal with.

Jim service manager

rarejazper
6/20/2013

"I highly recommend that you work with sandy! Kind, caring..."

I highly recommend that you work with sandy! Kind, caring and very energetic about her job. Was helpful every step of the way and knew what she was talking about. No pressure whatsoever. Great experience.

Sandy

debfarr
5/14/2013

"Sandie was excellent in wanting to work with us. We went..."

Sandie was excellent in wanting to work with us. We went to 2 other Ford dealerships before going to the one in Sturgis and they were very rude and pretty much treated us like we were crazy for wanting what we wanted. We have had a couple serious things happen to us over the last 3 1/2 years beyond our control and Sandie recognized that. The other places didn't act like they wanted to waste their time with us. We are a hard working couple that has been together for 24 years and pay our bills. We also haven't had a car payment in a few years and decided if we were going to do this for the last we are going to get what we want. Sandie was the woman for us and the Ford dealership in Sturgis was the place for us.

Davidk717
5/12/2013

"Awesome awesome service!!! I couldn't ask for a..."

Awesome awesome service!!! I couldn't ask for a better used SUV! everyone is very helpful and really try to help everyone to the right car or truck thank you Auto Park

billamador
5/04/2013

"Sandie, from I had purchased a car previously, was..."

Sandie, from I had purchased a car previously, was extremely helpful in choosing the car to lease. I was pleased with the deal they offered for old car. All in all, a pleasant experience, if a little time consuming.

EugeneYoder
4/08/2013

"Great Dealership have purchased previous vehicles and..."

Great Dealership have purchased previous vehicles and have been very satisfied with Service before and After. Worked with 3 Dealerships on the Taurus I just purchased and got the best deal at Auto Park.

Sandy Owens

69stang4red
4/02/2013

"We were in the market for a new vehicle. I said Mustang -..."

We were in the market for a new vehicle. I said Mustang - the wife said the family practical car the Explorer. Guess who won? Anyway, we met Sandie at Autoparkford in Sturgis and she was quite helpful and knowledgeable about the car we were interested in. We have usually steered away from the dealership when it was previously known as "Gateway Ford" and we were impressed with the changes from the new ownership. The selection was larger and if they didn't have what we wanted on the lot Sandie found it for us. The haggle over the initial sticker price we felt was very fair and she walked us through in detail about the Explorers and the options available. Not only was Sandie helpful but the finance department was great as well. They answered all of our questions and made us feel more at ease over our purchase and financing. Everyone we dealt with or talked to at Autopark were friendly and answered any of our questions. We were pleased with our purchase and once the vehicle arrived, Sandie was fantastic in going through all of the features and operating details. The service department has been great as well over a couple of recall issues with our 2002 Explorer. They fixed the problems in a very timely manner. To sum up our experience, it would be very safe to say that we will most likely make our next purchase at AutoparkFord in Sturgis Michigan and this time I'm sure it will be for a Mustang!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!

0435wruby
4/01/2013

"I would like to say that my wife and I were very happy..."

I would like to say that my wife and I were very happy with the way we were treated. Sandie and all the people at Auto Park were very professional in the way that they worked with us. Gerry & Ruby Ferro

bej2013
3/27/2013

"I have never owned a Ford product before. We went in to..."

I have never owned a Ford product before. We went in to Auto Park Ford in Sturgis to buy a used truck for my husband. (which we purchased). While we were there I said we were thinking about trading my 2006 Malibu Maxx that we had bought new at the Chevorlet dealership in Sturgis. I told her we had seen the new Ford escape on television and she took me out and spent time going over the features and answered all my questions. I was able to drive the escape and loved it. I wanted certain features and color and they did not have a vehicle on the lot that had what I was wanting. Sandy called and search until she found the vehicle I was interested in. She spent time, answered all my questions, made me feel that my purchase was important to her. Everyone at the dealership was excellent working as a team to get me the best features and best buy for my purchase. I picked up my vehicle last Friday and was so impressed with what this dealership offers. Sandy went over the features again and helped with all our paperwork. I was very impressed with the service we received and love my 2013 Escape. I would recommend if you are looking for a vehicle to visit Auto Park Ford in Sturgis. Ask for Sandy! She is great and I love my new Escape!

Sandi Owen