Auto World USA Inc

4.2

August 13, 2017

"Great dealership"

- Happy

We never bought a used car before and we are very pleased . The car was just as we were told it would be , the paperwork was easy and very little time . Would buy from them again

Derik Thomas

August 11, 2017

"Jason Lewis is THE MAN"

- bjs87

Worked with me, didn't hide the ball at all, gave me plenty of options in my price range, and was wonderful/fun and easy to talk to throughout the process. I rejected the first car he showed me because the test drive was lousy. He didn't bat an eye, didn't pressure me to make a decision, just gave me some more options and let me have they keys! Great guy. It was a fun day, and I found my new dream car to replace my old one that sadly must be retired after 9 years and 280,000 miles 😏

Tom Lauber
Other Employees : Jason Lewis

August 08, 2017

"No Messing Around "

- Luckyguy69

If you're wondering why I gave a 5 star rating it's because these guys does what it takes to earn it. First the sale...no pressure at all. I dealt with Steven Colon who answered all of my questions and assured me I'd be happy with the outcome...he was right! Though I was somewhat skeptical he proved me wrong. Financing was a breeze, the finance manager promised he'd find the right deal. More so he promised I would be in my newly purchased vehicle within the hour...he was right 57 minutes later This is the second deal I made with this dealership. Totally satisfied customer here.

Steven Colon