AutoLenders in Egg Harbor Township

Amaral Auto Sales & Service

Auto Direct Cars

weresq
7/15/2015

"Awesome Experience - Chris and Brian were the best "

My experience was excellent. It was so good I bought 2 cars in a week. Had great communication prior to coming in and no hassle buying. Overall the best dealer experience I have had in 25 years of buying cars.

Chris and Brian

Kristiwolak
7/02/2015

"Very friendly "

Went it to just browse around for a suv for our growing family when the sales man my mom recommend helped us look and showed us new things. He was very friendly and very patient and helpful. I would highly recommend this dealership for all they do for those customers and their cars.

Chris Langley

SCox
5/30/2015

"Great job guys! "

Great job guys! I was not looking forward to buying another car but Anthony and Brian made it amazing. I stopped at Auto Lenders 3 times before buying and each time they where extremely helpful and patient. I went to a few other dealerships to shop around but hated playing the "car buying game." So I returned to Auto Lenders for a much better, straight forward car buying experience. I test drove about 6 cars and they had 2 cars transfered for me to check out. Literally, too many to choose from! They may not have the best deals around but you get a quality car at a fair price with none of the games. And for me, the best interest rate with not the best credit. I look forward to doing business with them again when my husband needs a new car. Thanks!

Anthony and Brian

chief 0923
5/15/2015

"My Second great experience, my salesmen Chris Langley ,great"

Any one that needs a good car , should stop here first and see the selection of cars , and meet there sales force and Service department!!!

All the guys where great made me feel very comfortable!

noplayin
4/29/2015

"Car Buying Made EASY"

From the start, our sales person James Murphy was most professional and courteous. He went out of his way to make sure our experience was a pleasant one and continued to call subsequent to the purchase of our vehicle to make sure we were completely happy. We feel confident that when we have to purchase again, we will return to Auto Lenders.

James Murphy, Brian (floater, finance manager) Brian Landolfi

Katienscott
4/28/2015

"Purchasing a jeep liberty"

We had a wonderful experience with Patrick who helped us not only find the car we were hoping for in our price range but also helped us to get the interior customized within a timely fashion.

Patrick

Bohica10
4/21/2015

"SUV Purchase made easy!"

I had the best experience at the Egg Harbor Twp store you could have. I have been driving the same car for 16 years, was obviously a little nervous on getting a new car. Your sales associate, Anthony Russo, was extremely knowledgeable, patient and walk me through each vehicle I test drove. I believe I test drove at least 6 vehicles. At no time did I feel I was getting pushed or hurried to make a decision. Once I decided on the CX-9, Brian Landolfi your finance officer took the time to explain everything to me, all my options and it was a great process. I will always recommend AutoLenders to anyone I know and thank you for having those types of employees to help me get a fantastic vehicle. Joe

Anthony Russo & Brian Landolfi

Carguy frank 12
4/03/2015

"Car purchase "

What a pleasure to have purchased a car with sales consultant Chris Langley and business manager Brian Landolfi due to their friendly, personable, professional ways!

Chris Langley. Brian Landolfi

rose2300
3/15/2015

"James Murphy is Great "

It was a long day but finally found the car of my dreams. James Murphy remained patient since I didn't even know what type of car I wanted: minivan?suv?wagon? smh, lol. I bought a 2009 Ford Taurus Wagon. It fits my family perfectly..Thank You James. Love it. Probably my most favorite vehicle I ever bought, and I no Spring-Chicken. lol

James Murphy

Happy
3/07/2015

"Excellent experience "

I highly recommend auto lenders in egg harbor township nj, I had pleasure of meeting Anthony Russo, he became our sales consultant, he is very experienced and friendly, I have had some bad experiences with car dealers in the past, and this place is worth the trip! Anthony is a true professional in every sense, I am completely satisfied,Bob Nakeshian

Anthony Russo