AutoLenders in Egg Harbor Township

Auto Direct Cars

Santafe
8/30/2015

"Great Experience"

Mike was extremely knowledgeable and helpful but left me alone unless I asked for information. I didn't know just what I was looking for but would have walked if I felt any pressure. Obviously I stayed and kept coming back and driving different cars until I found the right one for me. Brian and Jim also helped make this the most relaxed car buying experience I've ever had and that includes many different makes and dealerships over more than 55 years.

Mike Hodgins, Brian Landolfi, Jim

Happy driver
8/17/2015

"Favorable experience "

Chris Langley handled my auto purchase with efficiency. He explained all the features of the car and my paperwork was handled in a timely manner. I would recommend AutoLenders and Chris to my friends and family.

Chris Langley

infinit Q56
8/13/2015

"Approval for quick and fat like they promised"

nice customer service, Anthony Russo was nice and promised that i would be in and out in an hour, and it was true, they got me approved and also out with my car in an hour. thanks!

Anthony Russo

msloveland
8/08/2015

"Quick and easy purchase of a great low mileage car."

Pulled in test drove a car I had my eye. Autolenders paid off my lease that had 4 months left of payments on. Purchased the low mileage car received a low interest rate on a 4 year old car. Very happy.

James Murphy

boataz
8/06/2015

"Don't go if you want your credit screwed with"

Don't go if you want your credit screwed with. My car buying exp was good. I had a great salesman who is no longer there, not sure why. Anyway AutoLe screwed up my credit so Im not happy. I have the paperwork for trading my truck and buying one from them on Feb 2, However they apparently took to long to pay current auto loan from the car they took in. I have always had automatic payments come out of my acct. When I traded them my car I cancelled that thinking they would pay the current payoff figure. Guess not. Ally Financial refuses to take off the one late payment. They reported a late payment 3 months after I no longer had the car. Trying to apply for a mortgage and this is hurting my score. Thanks autolenders. From now on make sure you make the load payment before the customers is due and this happens

Kyle

boataz responded to this review

August 07, 2015

Auto lenders GM called me and found out that ALLY Financial did not do their due diligence. Auto Lenders did exactly what they asked. Yet still somehow there was a lapse. Ally is at fault not Auto Lenders.

weresq
7/15/2015

"Awesome Experience - Chris and Brian were the best "

My experience was excellent. It was so good I bought 2 cars in a week. Had great communication prior to coming in and no hassle buying. Overall the best dealer experience I have had in 25 years of buying cars.

Chris and Brian

Kristiwolak
7/02/2015

"Very friendly "

Went it to just browse around for a suv for our growing family when the sales man my mom recommend helped us look and showed us new things. He was very friendly and very patient and helpful. I would highly recommend this dealership for all they do for those customers and their cars.

Chris Langley

SCox
5/30/2015

"Great job guys! "

Great job guys! I was not looking forward to buying another car but Anthony and Brian made it amazing. I stopped at Auto Lenders 3 times before buying and each time they where extremely helpful and patient. I went to a few other dealerships to shop around but hated playing the "car buying game." So I returned to Auto Lenders for a much better, straight forward car buying experience. I test drove about 6 cars and they had 2 cars transfered for me to check out. Literally, too many to choose from! They may not have the best deals around but you get a quality car at a fair price with none of the games. And for me, the best interest rate with not the best credit. I look forward to doing business with them again when my husband needs a new car. Thanks!

Anthony and Brian

chief 0923
5/15/2015

"My Second great experience, my salesmen Chris Langley ,great"

Any one that needs a good car , should stop here first and see the selection of cars , and meet there sales force and Service department!!!

All the guys where great made me feel very comfortable!

noplayin
4/29/2015

"Car Buying Made EASY"

From the start, our sales person James Murphy was most professional and courteous. He went out of his way to make sure our experience was a pleasant one and continued to call subsequent to the purchase of our vehicle to make sure we were completely happy. We feel confident that when we have to purchase again, we will return to Auto Lenders.

James Murphy, Brian (floater, finance manager) Brian Landolfi