AutoLenders in Egg Harbor Township

AutoLenders in Egg Harbor Township
AutoLenders in Egg Harbor Township Info

Northeast Car Connection

Auto Direct Cars

"Best Car Dealership for Used Cars"

For the first time, I actually had a great experience with a dealership. My salesperson, Tom Hernon, was the best. He listened to what my needs were, did not push me towards purchasing a car I could not afford, and very pleasant and friendly. I wanted a car good on gas but also safe with multiple airbags, etc. He took the time to look up the different cars for safety, etc. I finally purchased a Nissan Sentra. The cars are in great shape and I did not feel rushed when testing different cars. Very friendly dealership. I will buy my next car there in Egg Harbor Township. Thanks. Tom. Wendy

Tom Hernon

"the very best!!!"

Mike Hodgins has made me a customer for LIFE. I brag about my experience to anyone that will listen.....BRAVO Autolenders for such great employees and business practices. Spent less then one hour doing this deal. I and out and happy.....

Mike Hodgins

"Another Amazing Experience!!"

My husband and I returned again in March 2014 to purchase a second car. We received the same awesome experience with Chris Langley and the whole team as we received the first time! WTG Chris Langley & Auto Lenders!!!! If you want the best car buying experience ever shop for your car here at Auto Lenders! Make sure you ask for Chris Langley.

Chris Langley

"Purchased a 2012 Mercedes C300"

Love the car it's the second car I have purchased and will continue to do business . Dealer has shown to be very caring, polite, and they are very customer first. Always good buying experience. Thanks. Tom and rest of sales reps and brian the financed manager. Carolyn Boyler

Tom

"Excellent in all aspects of the car buying experience"

Love their no pressure, hassle-free approach. Very friendly, honest and patient. Chris Langley & James Murphy were great as were the rest of the crew. Was recommended to them and I will certainly recommend them to others.

Chris Langley, James Murphy, Santi Marti

"My most positive car buying experience EVER!"

From the time that I called to get a car moved from another dealer to EHT, I felt comfortable. Mike and Santi took the time to explain everything I needed to know in a clear way. The little bit of negotiating on price was far easier than any other deal I have made. I would recommend Auto Lenders and particularly the Egg Harbor Twp. dealer with no reservation.

Mike Hodgins, Santiago

"Friendly, caring & helpful staff make car buying a breeze!"

Top notch customer service and satisfaction from very friendly and caring people. I dealt with Ed Nunez and Brian Landolfi - stop in and see them. I bet you end up driving away with an awesome vehicle when you least expected it! I did!!! I went there with a vehicle in mind that I saw on their website. Now I see it in my driveway. And it couldn't have been easier. Thanks gentlemen!

Ed Nunez & Brian Landolfi

"Auto lender in egg harbor"

AUTOLENDERS , Ed Nunez you were great, from beginning to end. Best experience by far. I have been to several dealers and my experience with you TOPNOTCH.

Ed Nunez and Brian Landolfi

"AutoLenders lives up to their great reputation!"

The overall experience was outstanding and I am extremely happy with my purchase. Everyone we dealt with from the sales manager, Mike, sales person, Stephan and business manager, Brian all treated up with great respect and professionalism. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend AutoLenders (which we already have) or to use them again Thank you!!!

Stephan Dilleshaw & Brian Landolfi

"An experience like no other. Thanx Chris for a job well done"

AUTOLENDERS, Chris you were great, from beginning to end. Best experience by far. I have been to several dealers and my experience with you TOPNOTCH.

Chris Langley