AutoLenders in Egg Harbor Township

Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey 08234
AutoLenders in Egg Harbor Township Info

Acamm22
12/08/2015

"Best car buying experience EVER!"

From start to finish, my experience at Auto Lenders was awesome! My sales person, Chris Langley, is amazing! He is very knowledgeable, very helpful and very personable. He made the whole process so easy and actually enjoyable. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or a better salesperson and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I highly recommend Auto Lenders and Chris Langley! I will definitely be back the next time I am in the market for new vehicle!

Chris Langley

colb424
11/23/2015

"A+++ Experience"

I am thrilled with Autolenders. Anthony Russo was a true pro, making the experience less painful than expected. I went in to look at a few vehicles and ended up driving my new car home that same day. They even stayed open late on a Saturday night for me to make sure the transaction was completed. Financing couldn't have been easier. There was no pressure, no haggling. I would recommend Autolenders and Anthony to anyone looking for a quality pre-owned vehicle at a fair price.

Anthony, Brian

ursthenurse
11/23/2015

"best car buying experience"

It was definitely one of my better car buying experiences. The staff was, professional, no pressure, no stress. Will definitely buy from auto lenders again.

Brian, Brett, Mark and Isaac

Newcar,happy
11/01/2015

"Happy"

Very pleasurable no pressure very eagar and quick to make sure everything was taken care of would definitely return and recommend to others very pleased with purchase

Mike Hodgins

lager57
10/28/2015

"A pleasant car buying experience"

I was looking to by a pre-owned vehicle. To the untrained eye, the cars on the lot looked new. When I drove off of the lot with my purchase, I had a better feeling than when I purchased a new car. I felt as though the car was actually new, but I paid much less.

Chris Langley

Bjt
10/24/2015

"AutoLenders is A++"

Heard good things about AutoLenders and decided to give them a chance. They had a ton of cars and I bought a Jeep on my first visit. Staff was professional and very customer service oriented. My sales rep Anthony did a great job from start to finish and the usually dreaded "sales / credit manager" was a pleasure to briefly speak with. No back and forth bs with manager trying to pry every penny he could out of me. Just simple questions, literally asking me if 2.8 APR was okay. They told me how long each step of the process was going to take and didn't just leave me wandering around for hours wondering what's going or how much longer. The concept of customer service and comfortable atmosphere is the future of auto sales. Keep it guys and I'll be back for my next car.

Anthony Russo and Manager Brian

Randy
10/20/2015

"The best dealership around"

I started using Auto Lenders service department for oil changes on my other car, while waiting I have browsed the showroom and lot. I then decided to look for a new car for my wife. The salesman Chris Langley was very helpful and answered all my questions that I had concerning my purchase. No pressure, no hassles, this is how all dealerships should be. Finance manager Brian Landolfi took the time to explain the different options to help me make the best purchase decision. From service to sales to finance each are professional people who treat their customers with respect.

Chuck Pratt, Chris Langley, Brian Landolfi

Marie
10/18/2015

"great car shopping made easy"

I'd like to say anybody looking for a car and you don't want any headaches and great service goto autoleander on the black horse pike egg harbor ask for ED NUNEZ their friendly no stress all around great service thanks Ed Nunez and Brian Landolfi everybody at autolenders

Mr.Ed Nunez

Lokicat
10/06/2015

"Awesome experience!"

My salesman was Ed Nunez and he made it all easy and stress free. Every one from the management to the service people are helpful and informative. I would and have referred auto lenders to anyone that is looking for a vehicle!

Ed Nunez

Martina9182
10/01/2015

"James was very helpful"

James was very assertive and friendly when dealing with my mom and I. We didn't know exactly what we were looking for, but after being shown some cars, we settled for one and then were able to drive the car all day. Although the approval process took a very long time, we were satisfied with our service and I would recommend autolenders to others.

James