AutoLenders in Egg Harbor Township

Auto Direct Cars

Northeast Car Connection

chief 0923
5/15/2015

"My Second great experience, my salesmen Chris Langley ,great"

Any one that needs a good car , should stop here first and see the selection of cars , and meet there sales force and Service department!!!

All the guys where great made me feel very comfortable!

noplayin
4/29/2015

"Car Buying Made EASY"

From the start, our sales person James Murphy was most professional and courteous. He went out of his way to make sure our experience was a pleasant one and continued to call subsequent to the purchase of our vehicle to make sure we were completely happy. We feel confident that when we have to purchase again, we will return to Auto Lenders.

James Murphy, Brian (floater, finance manager) Brian Landolfi

Katienscott
4/28/2015

"Purchasing a jeep liberty"

We had a wonderful experience with Patrick who helped us not only find the car we were hoping for in our price range but also helped us to get the interior customized within a timely fashion.

Patrick

Bohica10
4/21/2015

"SUV Purchase made easy!"

I had the best experience at the Egg Harbor Twp store you could have. I have been driving the same car for 16 years, was obviously a little nervous on getting a new car. Your sales associate, Anthony Russo, was extremely knowledgeable, patient and walk me through each vehicle I test drove. I believe I test drove at least 6 vehicles. At no time did I feel I was getting pushed or hurried to make a decision. Once I decided on the CX-9, Brian Landolfi your finance officer took the time to explain everything to me, all my options and it was a great process. I will always recommend AutoLenders to anyone I know and thank you for having those types of employees to help me get a fantastic vehicle. Joe

Anthony Russo & Brian Landolfi

Carguy frank 12
4/03/2015

"Car purchase "

What a pleasure to have purchased a car with sales consultant Chris Langley and business manager Brian Landolfi due to their friendly, personable, professional ways!

Chris Langley. Brian Landolfi

rose2300
3/15/2015

"James Murphy is Great "

It was a long day but finally found the car of my dreams. James Murphy remained patient since I didn't even know what type of car I wanted: minivan?suv?wagon? smh, lol. I bought a 2009 Ford Taurus Wagon. It fits my family perfectly..Thank You James. Love it. Probably my most favorite vehicle I ever bought, and I no Spring-Chicken. lol

James Murphy

Happy
3/07/2015

"Excellent experience "

I highly recommend auto lenders in egg harbor township nj, I had pleasure of meeting Anthony Russo, he became our sales consultant, he is very experienced and friendly, I have had some bad experiences with car dealers in the past, and this place is worth the trip! Anthony is a true professional in every sense, I am completely satisfied,Bob Nakeshian

Anthony Russo

asacco1973
1/17/2015

"Perfect! No Hassle! No Bull!"

I was treated great right from the beginning, everyone was friendly and straight to the point. I was under no pressure at any time, and the price was the price. No hidden this or that, if anything I was the pain. I looked at three different vehicles and even had one shipped from another Auto Lenders, and they even got that vehicle for the same day I asked to see it. I will definitely be going back and I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to buy. Thank you Mike, Brian, Chris and anyone else who made this easy and painless.

Mike Hodgins

Eric
1/16/2015

"AWESOME"

I just bought my second car from Autolenders. Mike Hodgins was my sales manager at the EHT branch. What a great experience. Mike was helpful, attentive, informative, kind and patient. I have also had friends buy from Autolenders per my suggestion. I will never buy a car anywhere else.

Mike Hodgins

LeahFeldman
1/09/2015

"From a fairytale to a nightmare"

I purchased a 2011 Jeep Liberty from salesman James Murphy. The Jeep I originally came to look at had sold the day before, so they had another vehicle transferred to their lot the next day. The vehicle was gorgeous, James was great and very helpful in my first car buying experience, and Brian Landolfi made my financing experience stress free. Overall my car buying experience was 5 stars. My nightmare started about two hours after I drove my new Jeep off of the lot. My jeep would not start and I found myself stranded. My jeep was towed to AutoLenders the next morning where they had my vehicle for about a week. My car was in the shop not even 12 hours after I purchased it and no one from the dealership bothered to call me. I went from having a very comfortable purchase to feeling abandoned and uncared for the next day. I picked up my vehicle and headed to the mall down the street to finish my last minute Christmas shopping. Not even an hour after I picked my Jeep up, I was broken down for the second time and stuck at the mall. AutoLenders picked me up and took me to Enterprise (they are great in pleasantville by the way, by the end of my experience they knew me like the back of their hands). To keep the story short, my Jeep returned to AutoLenders either 4 or 5 times within the first month. I contacted the owner of the dealership, Brad, and he offered me nothing to compensate for my terrible first car buying experience. It was hard to believe that after such an amazing experience in the dealership that I was stuck with an unreliable car after trading a very reliable one in. I did not have my truck for the first month plus but I will still be paying my car payment for the month, the worst feeling!! I am nervous for my future with this vehicle and am very unsatisfied with the way the owner handled the matter.

James Murphy, Brian Landolfi