AutoLenders in Egg Harbor Township

Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey 08234
AutoLenders in Egg Harbor Township Info

asacco1973
1/17/2015

"Perfect! No Hassle! No Bull!"

I was treated great right from the beginning, everyone was friendly and straight to the point. I was under no pressure at any time, and the price was the price. No hidden this or that, if anything I was the pain. I looked at three different vehicles and even had one shipped from another Auto Lenders, and they even got that vehicle for the same day I asked to see it. I will definitely be going back and I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to buy. Thank you Mike, Brian, Chris and anyone else who made this easy and painless.

Eric
1/16/2015

"AWESOME"

I just bought my second car from Autolenders. Mike Hodgins was my sales manager at the EHT branch. What a great experience. Mike was helpful, attentive, informative, kind and patient. I have also had friends buy from Autolenders per my suggestion. I will never buy a car anywhere else.

LeahFeldman
1/09/2015

"From a fairytale to a nightmare"

I purchased a 2011 Jeep Liberty from salesman James Murphy. The Jeep I originally came to look at had sold the day before, so they had another vehicle transferred to their lot the next day. The vehicle was gorgeous, James was great and very helpful in my first car buying experience, and Brian Landolfi made my financing experience stress free. Overall my car buying experience was 5 stars. My nightmare started about two hours after I drove my new Jeep off of the lot. My jeep would not start and I found myself stranded. My jeep was towed to AutoLenders the next morning where they had my vehicle for about a week. My car was in the shop not even 12 hours after I purchased it and no one from the dealership bothered to call me. I went from having a very comfortable purchase to feeling abandoned and uncared for the next day. I picked up my vehicle and headed to the mall down the street to finish my last minute Christmas shopping. Not even an hour after I picked my Jeep up, I was broken down for the second time and stuck at the mall. AutoLenders picked me up and took me to Enterprise (they are great in pleasantville by the way, by the end of my experience they knew me like the back of their hands). To keep the story short, my Jeep returned to AutoLenders either 4 or 5 times within the first month. I contacted the owner of the dealership, Brad, and he offered me nothing to compensate for my terrible first car buying experience. It was hard to believe that after such an amazing experience in the dealership that I was stuck with an unreliable car after trading a very reliable one in. I did not have my truck for the first month plus but I will still be paying my car payment for the month, the worst feeling!! I am nervous for my future with this vehicle and am very unsatisfied with the way the owner handled the matter.

James Murphy, Brian Landolfi

magicdragon
12/23/2014

"Hassle free, friendly experience"

Worked with Chris Langley looking at a 2014 Chevy Silverado. He let my wife and I take the vehicle for a test drive by ourselves (no sales guy peering over our shoulders) and then pleasantly worked out an agreeable price and trade-in value. No hassle, no pressure - you like it you take it, you don't, then look at another vehicle or another place. Everyone we came in contact with was pleasant and knowledgeable. Will look here again when it's time to replace my wife's SUV and do recommend Chris Langley and AutoLenders to anyone.

Chris Langley

Christine Leonard
12/16/2014

"Wonderful Experience"

Great experience buying my 2013 Jeep Wrangler. I talked to Tom Hernon via email/phone before I made a 2 hour trek to Egg Harbor location. I told him what I wanted and about my trade in. When my husband and I arrived at the dealer, he had the Jeep warmed up and ready so we can take it for a test drive. My trade in was fair, all papers were signed and I was in and out in an hour. Everyone there was personable and made the experience stress-free. My salesman Tom Hernon was great! He was so friendly and responded quickly if I had any questions. Finance Manager Brian Landolfi was great and went through the paperwork with ease. Overall I would definitely buy another car from AutoLenders.

Tom Hernon

Produce Guy
11/22/2014

"Quick and easy "

I bought a 2011 Jeep Liberty for my son on 11/20/14 at Autolenders Egg Harbor Twp. Basically made deal via e-mail with Mike Desposito and finished up with Mike Hodgins. Both were very knowledgable and friendly. We were in and out in less than an hour feeling completely satisfied with our purchase.

Mike Hodhins and Mike Desposito

Ronee Groff
11/16/2014

"Superb Experience!!!!"

This was the best experience ever in purchasing a car. We walked in and left with a car, a trade-in that was fair, and a car of our choice and need for a reasonable price and an effortless experience! Kyle Burst, our salesperson was superb, courteous, helpful, efficient, no stress, a number one salesperson who we would recommend to anyone and everyone. We love our new car and our AutoLenders of Egg Harbor Township,NJ car trade-in and purchasing experience.

Kyle Burst

Brian Cesare
10/26/2014

"Stress-free experience for first-time car buyer"

I recently purchased a 2011 Jeep Liberty and had an excellent experience. As soon as I began talking with Mike Hodgins, he made it know this was going to be a stree-free and relaxed experience. This was important because I was a first-time car buyer and had stressful experiences until then. Not only did Mike answer all of my questions but he treated my girlfriend and her questions as if she was also purchasing the vehicle. I did notice that all of the cars were in pristine condition for a used car dealer. So, it was easy to get my decision down to the Liberty and Altima, the two vehicles I was interested in. Once I test drove both, I had a difficult decision choosing between the two vehicles and Mike was very patient and answered any questions we had. He did not push me towards the more expensive Altima. Which proved to me he wanted to help me pick the right vehicle for me. Once I chose the Jeep Liberty, it was 40 quick minutes and I was on my way home. I could not say enough how nice and easy going everyone there was. Even Brian, the Finance guy, kept the mood light and made us feel comfortable despite me being nervous purchasing my first vehicle. I will recommend this dealer to everyone and anyone and will be back in the future to purchase my vehicles.

Mike Hodgins, Brian Landolfi

wcoia
10/19/2014

"Best Car Dealership for Used Cars"

For the first time, I actually had a great experience with a dealership. My salesperson, Tom Hernon, was the best. He listened to what my needs were, did not push me towards purchasing a car I could not afford, and very pleasant and friendly. I wanted a car good on gas but also safe with multiple airbags, etc. He took the time to look up the different cars for safety, etc. I finally purchased a Nissan Sentra. The cars are in great shape and I did not feel rushed when testing different cars. Very friendly dealership. I will buy my next car there in Egg Harbor Township. Thanks. Tom. Wendy

Tom Hernon

ctandrw
10/19/2014

"the very best!!!"

Mike Hodgins has made me a customer for LIFE. I brag about my experience to anyone that will listen.....BRAVO Autolenders for such great employees and business practices. Spent less then one hour doing this deal. I and out and happy.....