AutoLenders in Egg Harbor Township

Makes: Used Car Dealer

AutoLenders in Egg Harbor Township
AutoLenders in Egg Harbor Township Info

"Quick and easy "

I bought a 2011 Jeep Liberty for my son on 11/20/14 at Autolenders Egg Harbor Twp. Basically made deal via e-mail with Mike Desposito and finished up with Mike Hodgins. Both were very knowledgable and friendly. We were in and out in less than an hour feeling completely satisfied with our purchase.

Mike Hodhins and Mike Desposito

"Superb Experience!!!!"

This was the best experience ever in purchasing a car. We walked in and left with a car, a trade-in that was fair, and a car of our choice and need for a reasonable price and an effortless experience! Kyle Burst, our salesperson was superb, courteous, helpful, efficient, no stress, a number one salesperson who we would recommend to anyone and everyone. We love our new car and our AutoLenders of Egg Harbor Township,NJ car trade-in and purchasing experience.

Kyle Burst

"Stress-free experience for first-time car buyer"

I recently purchased a 2011 Jeep Liberty and had an excellent experience. As soon as I began talking with Mike Hodgins, he made it know this was going to be a stree-free and relaxed experience. This was important because I was a first-time car buyer and had stressful experiences until then. Not only did Mike answer all of my questions but he treated my girlfriend and her questions as if she was also purchasing the vehicle. I did notice that all of the cars were in pristine condition for a used car dealer. So, it was easy to get my decision down to the Liberty and Altima, the two vehicles I was interested in. Once I test drove both, I had a difficult decision choosing between the two vehicles and Mike was very patient and answered any questions we had. He did not push me towards the more expensive Altima. Which proved to me he wanted to help me pick the right vehicle for me. Once I chose the Jeep Liberty, it was 40 quick minutes and I was on my way home. I could not say enough how nice and easy going everyone there was. Even Brian, the Finance guy, kept the mood light and made us feel comfortable despite me being nervous purchasing my first vehicle. I will recommend this dealer to everyone and anyone and will be back in the future to purchase my vehicles.

Mike Hodgins, Brian Landolfi

"Best Car Dealership for Used Cars"

For the first time, I actually had a great experience with a dealership. My salesperson, Tom Hernon, was the best. He listened to what my needs were, did not push me towards purchasing a car I could not afford, and very pleasant and friendly. I wanted a car good on gas but also safe with multiple airbags, etc. He took the time to look up the different cars for safety, etc. I finally purchased a Nissan Sentra. The cars are in great shape and I did not feel rushed when testing different cars. Very friendly dealership. I will buy my next car there in Egg Harbor Township. Thanks. Tom. Wendy

Tom Hernon

"the very best!!!"

Mike Hodgins has made me a customer for LIFE. I brag about my experience to anyone that will listen.....BRAVO Autolenders for such great employees and business practices. Spent less then one hour doing this deal. I and out and happy.....

Mike Hodgins

"Another Amazing Experience!!"

My husband and I returned again in March 2014 to purchase a second car. We received the same awesome experience with Chris Langley and the whole team as we received the first time! WTG Chris Langley & Auto Lenders!!!! If you want the best car buying experience ever shop for your car here at Auto Lenders! Make sure you ask for Chris Langley.

Chris Langley

"Purchased a 2012 Mercedes C300"

Love the car it's the second car I have purchased and will continue to do business . Dealer has shown to be very caring, polite, and they are very customer first. Always good buying experience. Thanks. Tom and rest of sales reps and brian the financed manager. Carolyn Boyler

Tom

"Excellent in all aspects of the car buying experience"

Love their no pressure, hassle-free approach. Very friendly, honest and patient. Chris Langley & James Murphy were great as were the rest of the crew. Was recommended to them and I will certainly recommend them to others.

Chris Langley, James Murphy, Santi Marti

"My most positive car buying experience EVER!"

From the time that I called to get a car moved from another dealer to EHT, I felt comfortable. Mike and Santi took the time to explain everything I needed to know in a clear way. The little bit of negotiating on price was far easier than any other deal I have made. I would recommend Auto Lenders and particularly the Egg Harbor Twp. dealer with no reservation.

Mike Hodgins, Santiago

"Friendly, caring & helpful staff make car buying a breeze!"

Top notch customer service and satisfaction from very friendly and caring people. I dealt with Ed Nunez and Brian Landolfi - stop in and see them. I bet you end up driving away with an awesome vehicle when you least expected it! I did!!! I went there with a vehicle in mind that I saw on their website. Now I see it in my driveway. And it couldn't have been easier. Thanks gentlemen!

Ed Nunez & Brian Landolfi