AutoMax Preowned Marlborough

Matthew Rockwell

May 16, 2017

"Very good experience."

- marker

We recently purchased a vehicle we had seen advertised on the web. While there Emily was our primary agent and contact, although others assisted throughout the process as well. We showed up on a Saturday afternoon and drove off Monday evening in our new car. The whole buying process was very pleasant. Emily was especially helpful, answering all our questions and checking to make sure we were confident with our purchase. Car only had one key, but they offered to make the spare free of charge. When switching vehicles, I left my sunglasses in my previous car. They located it for me and have offered to post-mail it to my house. They ran several financing scenarios and were very helpful in working with us to choose the best option available for us. All in all, very good experience.

Emily Gomes

May 15, 2017

"this is the 4th vehicle I have bought at this dealership"

- terryh

I was ready to retire my current vehicle and was unsure exactly what I wanted to purchase. I made an appointment on line and met Felipe. He was not the person who I was originally assigned to, but that person was not in. He treated me like the customer, prepared the car I wanted to drive without question and was responsive but not condescending. I decided against the first car and a week later returned to drive another car and purchased it on the spot. An excellent experience for something I do not like to do.

Felipe Amabile

May 12, 2017

"Easy and pleasant experience"

- AAP3227

This was our second purchase from this dealership, and the experience was even better than the first. Emily is very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you

Emily Gomes