AutoMax Preowned Marlborough

Matthew Rockwell, Sales, AutoMax Preowned Marlborough

Matthew Rockwell

"Easy and Quick"

- Kestabrooks86

I've purchased my last 3 vehicles from Automax in Marlborough. Chris is easy to work with and makes the whole process quick and painless. I went in on Friday for an 11:30A scheduled test drive and was driving off the lot in my "new" car by 12:45P... I will never go any where else for my vehicle purchases

June 28, 2017

"Easy and Fast No Hassle"

- JMK100

I recently purchased a car here and the experience was fantastic. Working with sales manager Chris Trombley was very helpful, straight forward and hassle free! If you are in the market for a new car, this is the place to go and Chris is the man!

"Great Experience"

- S. Schurman

As always, I dread car shopping, but Chris at Automax in Marlborough made the experience painless! He was very helpful and not pushy, and I was able to get the car that I wanted within my budget.

Photos