AutoMax Preowned Marlborough

Matthew Rockwell

August 23, 2017

"Great experience"

- Luvwhips

I walked in just to look at Toyotas and an hour later I purchased a 2014 Honda civic. I was helped by bob he was great he was honest and fair and wasn't pushy or overbearing like a lot of car salesman can be. It was the easiest and stress free car buying experience I have ever had. If you are in the market for a vehicle go to automax in marlborough. Ask for bob and you will not regret it.

Bob and lance

August 19, 2017

"Appreciative "

- Mattys

Had a service call for some electrical work out in Marlborough, when i finishes i pulled into Automax and spoke with the sales man Chris in regards to an F-150 I had seen in the parking lot. Took it for a drive and purchased it that same day. Chris did a substantial job with my purchase. The finance department was exceptional. Everything was complete in a timely manner. I'm appreciative. -matt solomon

Chris trombley

August 15, 2017

"Sweet"

- Frsd

My cars transmission has died, walked over to automax(I work down the street) Did business with Chris Trombley. Told him what type of vehical I was interested in. Explained my financial situation. Chris got me a loan, I purchased a sick new Infinty.

CHRIS TROMBLEY