AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa

AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa Info

MsLarson
8/08/2016

"Stress Free Purchase"

Took friend Saturday to purchase used Honda Fit. Viet Pham was great. Living in NorCal - we will recommend & return some day for our own purchase..

Viet Pham, Sales Consultant

jmham
1/12/2015

"Mission Accomplished"

Sales Rep, Johnny Smith, provided excellent customer service. We were not in a hurry to buy since the vehicle we were seeking was in very limited supply. Johnny found it 90 miles away and drove to get it for us. While the process of buying a car is tedious, Johnny did everything possible to expedite the process.

Johnny Smith, Vanessa (credit)

terry_g
11/25/2014

"Excelent service advisor"

This is for Service advisor Lidio Valle, has excelent time management of all his customer with excelent time frame, he knows his going to do next step by step to the work his going to do my vehicle and best of all excelent customer service.

Lidio Valle

Ealoni
9/03/2014

"Best dealer amazing deal "

Ali was truly great. Our credit is solid but not excellent. But we insisted on getting the best possible terms. Ali worked so hard to make it happened. He was so kind and professional. Gave us amazing deal. Was very patient: explained us everything about the car in details. He is funny and yet very much to the point.

Ali Fetanat

superseth
3/11/2014

"Oustanding customer service. Complete gentlemen. Very..."

Oustanding customer service. Complete gentlemen. Very impressed with everything throughout the whole process. They delivered on exactly what I came in for. Highly recommend this dealership.

Johnny

BermudaSchwartz
9/05/2013

"I'm a drummer in Los Angeles, and need to haul gear,..."

I'm a drummer in Los Angeles, and need to haul gear, and occasionally people and dogs. :) The Honda Odyssey emerged as the perfect choice, and the base model LX comes standard with every feature I want, and then some. After much internet pricing and comparing, it was time to visit some dealers. I can assure you that there are still a lot of slimy, lying car salesmen out there, and bait & switch is alive and well. The shopping and negotiating process was becoming particularly maddening and frustrating, and I was at the end of my rope with the whole thing. I'd been emailing with Honda of Costa Mesa, and they said all the right things. So, I headed down there, naturally with some trepidation. In short, they were great! They made buying my car fast, easy and extremely painless. They were friendly and did everything they promised, with NO pressure and NO surprises. When's the last time THAT happened at a car dealer?! And I got the price I wanted, too! Special thanks are in order for Aaron, Jesse, Ahmed and Ernie in finance. I genuinely enjoyed doing business with them!

Jesse & Ahmed (sales,) Aaron (GM,) and Ernie (finance.)

laurarauch
8/16/2013

"We went to this dealership after having test-driven a..."

We went to this dealership after having test-driven a Honda Pilot at Carmax down the street. We wanted to compare the deal we could get from Honda on a new Pilot with the deal we were offered at Carmax on a 2011 Pilot with 30K miles on it. Mr. Aguila was extremely friendly and professional. He was able to answer all of our questions and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable while we waited for our old car to be appraised. We were extremely satisfied with his services. He also came back with a price that was several thousand dollars cheaper than the sticker price (and only a couple of thousand higher than what Carmax was asking for the used car). The only reason we rated the price as "good" is that, as credit union members, we were able to find a slightly better price through AutoNation Direct. Had I not been told to contact AutoNation Direct by my credit union, I would have most definitely purchased our vehicle from Mr. Aguila. Great shopping experience with Mr. Aguila.

Michael Aguila

Hrivas
5/15/2013

"We purchased through Auto Nation Direct they helped us..."

We purchased through Auto Nation Direct they helped us find the vehicle we wanted, everything was done over the phone and picked up our vehicle at Power Honda Costa Mesa, easiest car purchase EVER! Only spent half hour at power Honda signing the contract we already knew all details of our purchase before getting to the dealership.

Yousef Motlagh

ara99
5/09/2013

"Power Honda is a great dealership if you are looking to..."

Power Honda is a great dealership if you are looking to buy a new Honda. My experience from start to finish was extremely friendly yet very professional at the same time. I ended up driving away a new Civic LX at a great price. Johnny Smith and Bill Lovell were very helpful as well as great to work with.

Johnny Smith & Bill Lovell

Tiber2k
4/23/2013

"My experience at Power Honda was a very positive one. I..."

My experience at Power Honda was a very positive one. I got a great car and a great price. Sales Rep Johnny Smith and Finance Rep Mike were really easy to work with.

Johnny Smith