AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa

AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa
AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa Info

Galpin Honda

Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

"Best dealer amazing deal "

Ali was truly great. Our credit is solid but not excellent. But we insisted on getting the best possible terms. Ali worked so hard to make it happened. He was so kind and professional. Gave us amazing deal. Was very patient: explained us everything about the car in details. He is funny and yet very much to the point.

Ali Fetanat

"Oustanding customer service. Complete gentlemen. Very..."

Oustanding customer service. Complete gentlemen. Very impressed with everything throughout the whole process. They delivered on exactly what I came in for. Highly recommend this dealership.

Johnny

"I'm a drummer in Los Angeles, and need to haul gear,..."

I'm a drummer in Los Angeles, and need to haul gear, and occasionally people and dogs. :) The Honda Odyssey emerged as the perfect choice, and the base model LX comes standard with every feature I want, and then some. After much internet pricing and comparing, it was time to visit some dealers. I can assure you that there are still a lot of slimy, lying car salesmen out there, and bait & switch is alive and well. The shopping and negotiating process was becoming particularly maddening and frustrating, and I was at the end of my rope with the whole thing. I'd been emailing with Honda of Costa Mesa, and they said all the right things. So, I headed down there, naturally with some trepidation. In short, they were great! They made buying my car fast, easy and extremely painless. They were friendly and did everything they promised, with NO pressure and NO surprises. When's the last time THAT happened at a car dealer?! And I got the price I wanted, too! Special thanks are in order for Aaron, Jesse, Ahmed and Ernie in finance. I genuinely enjoyed doing business with them!

Jesse & Ahmed (sales,) Aaron (GM,) and Ernie (finance.)

"We went to this dealership after having test-driven a..."

We went to this dealership after having test-driven a Honda Pilot at Carmax down the street. We wanted to compare the deal we could get from Honda on a new Pilot with the deal we were offered at Carmax on a 2011 Pilot with 30K miles on it. Mr. Aguila was extremely friendly and professional. He was able to answer all of our questions and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable while we waited for our old car to be appraised. We were extremely satisfied with his services. He also came back with a price that was several thousand dollars cheaper than the sticker price (and only a couple of thousand higher than what Carmax was asking for the used car). The only reason we rated the price as "good" is that, as credit union members, we were able to find a slightly better price through AutoNation Direct. Had I not been told to contact AutoNation Direct by my credit union, I would have most definitely purchased our vehicle from Mr. Aguila. Great shopping experience with Mr. Aguila.

Michael Aguila

"We purchased through Auto Nation Direct they helped us..."

We purchased through Auto Nation Direct they helped us find the vehicle we wanted, everything was done over the phone and picked up our vehicle at Power Honda Costa Mesa, easiest car purchase EVER! Only spent half hour at power Honda signing the contract we already knew all details of our purchase before getting to the dealership.

Yousef Motlagh

"Power Honda is a great dealership if you are looking to..."

Power Honda is a great dealership if you are looking to buy a new Honda. My experience from start to finish was extremely friendly yet very professional at the same time. I ended up driving away a new Civic LX at a great price. Johnny Smith and Bill Lovell were very helpful as well as great to work with.

Johnny Smith & Bill Lovell

"My experience at Power Honda was a very positive one. I..."

My experience at Power Honda was a very positive one. I got a great car and a great price. Sales Rep Johnny Smith and Finance Rep Mike were really easy to work with.

Johnny Smith

"I learned about Power Honda Costa Mesa through..."

I learned about Power Honda Costa Mesa through TrueCar.com. After "securing" a price for my desired car, I was contacted by one of Power Honda's Internet sales representatives. He introduced himself and stated that Power Honda Costa Mesa strives to provide the best prices in town, etc... I replied to his email by asking for a ball park estimate on the out-of-the-door price (taxes, registration, etc) for the car I was interested in. He replied back with a lackluster email that only stated the MSRP of the car. Unhappy with his response, I informed him that I wasn't interested in working with him (Power Honda Costa Mesa) and that I would rather take my business elsewhere. This is where Ty Trieu, Power Honda's Internet Sales Manager, came in and instantly became the true highlight of my entire experience with this dealership. He immediately contacted me and provided an in-depth breakdown of all the costs I would incur if I decided to proceed with my purchase. I must admit that this was the sole reason I chose Power Honda Costa Mesa. Being grateful for the estimates that he prepared for me, I asked him if he could be my main point of contact from here on out. He quickly agreed. Later on that week, Ty and I agreed on an appointment to visit the dealership. Upon my arrival at the dealership, I was not greeted by anyone. There was a couple of associates standing a short distance from me. Amazed and kind of offended, I waved my hands at them to catch their attention. Finally, one of them gave me his attention and I stated that I would like to speak with Ty Trieu. Mr. Trieu came out, greeted me and thank me for coming. He began by showing me a couple of cars. Within minutes, I was test driving one. During the test drive, Ty was very informative about the features the car had to offer. Overall, I was very pleased with the negotiation process. I loved the fact that Ty was not a "pushy" salesman. He never tried to impose an unnecessary feature on me. More importantly, the numbers he provided during our initial conversation were right on with what I ended up agreeing to. I was out of the dealership in about 3 hours. I would definitely recommend Ty Trieu, along with Power Honda Costa Mesa, to anyone who is planning in buying a Honda. However, the associates in the receptionist/showroom area definitely need some customer service training. - Adam M.

Ty Trieu

"We visited Power Honda in Costa Mesa just to check out..."

We visited Power Honda in Costa Mesa just to check out some cars. We looked around and we were served by William Lovell (Sales Rep.), he assisted us with great service as if we were their VIP guests. Then we looked around and found some good cars, but when we told William about our preference for cars, he searched as hard as he can to find that car for us. Not so long, William brought out the Brand New Honda Crosstour Fully Loaded with Basque Red Color..my wife and I was amazed to see the exact car we really want. Then WIlliam called Mr. Steven Roth, their Finance Manager and gave us all the great options for us to drive the car home. Steven Roth was also phenomenal, he gave us great reasonable price, a WOW interest rate and terms. It was just a WOW experience for us, then suddenly, we just found ourselves driving our new car home. BIG THANKS to Mr. William Lovell and Steven Roth for their phenomenal great service. More power to Power Honda in Costa Mesa. I am just a really HAPPY customer that is why I am saying this. By the way, the Honda Crosstour was amazing!

William Lovell

"from stepping on the lot to driving off in our vehicle..."

from stepping on the lot to driving off in our vehicle the service was phenomenal Yousef and,Mike are awesome. we do not have good credit and were very skeptical that we would be able to purchase a vehicle of any kind and they worked with us and the bank tirelessly until they were able to make the deal happen. we drove home in our new used car that is above any expectations we could have had

Yousef Montlagh and Mike Bahrawy