AutoNation Hyundai O’Hare

Happy Hyundai

RSANTERCOLA
9/06/2015

"Buying Experience"

Everything was great! Everything was above board and professional with no games. John Kraniotis, the salesman, was exceptional in his explanation of the features of the car.

John Kraniotis, Shabaz

JUSTJO.D
8/28/2015

"Great service...."

As mentioned before, Darren Conwell was as cordial and accommodating as could be. No pressure. Just wanted to make sure I would be satisfied with my purchase and indeed I was and am.

Darren Conwell

MARIAZBIERSKI
8/24/2015

"2016 Elantra, Yay!"

Choosing the 2016 Elantra was easy. We already knew Hyundai's reputation, and after a fun test drive, Brian was able to find the right interior and exterior combination we desired. We took a road trip in it the very next day.

Brian Zimmerman

BOFCHAN
8/23/2015

"good"

shop provided a very good and nice service in a very friendly atmosphere. sale person has adequate knowledge about the product, and did a very good demonstration.

Brian Zimmerman- very friendly and knowledgeable sales man.

JOSSY_MAYA
8/19/2015

"I'm very satisfied with the purchase of my vehicle."

The staff was very friendly, helpful, and professional. They went above and beyond to make sure we were receiving the best deal on the vehicle I purchased. They were very understanding and over all made the experience of purchasing a car a good one.

John Kraniotis

JAMI15
8/19/2015

"Amazing and FAST Service"

BOB GOLD!!! He is the guy to go see! He will make sure you are taken care of and that you are happy with your purchase. He helped me with my lease then I went back to him when I was ready to buy a car. He makes sure that I was happy with my car and he takes care of EVERYONE! If you want a car you HAVE to see BOB GOLD!!! HE DESERVES A GOLD MEDAL!! Curt - Helped get me the car that I wanted from a different dealer and got it the NEXT day! AMAZING! Shabbaz - Made check out so easy and fast! Everything was ready and he just needed my signature! THANK YOU GUYS!! I will be back - but in the mean time I will be sending people your way!

BOB GOLD! Curt Rice & Shabbaz Sheikh

FEVERINO
8/18/2015

"Great experience"

I worked with Brian and he was very patient and thorough with answering all of my questions and letting me test drive several different cars. The process was very smooth and I am very happy with my new Santa Fe!

Brian Zimmerman

WHITESHIRT2
8/12/2015

"Professional and Friendly"

Darren Conwell was extremely knowledgeable and exceptionally professional in demonstrating clearly the features of our new Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. Because of him, our car buying experience was most pleasant. Steve (the Manager), Keith Burgess, Shabbaz Sheikh and the staff at AutoNation Hyundai O’Hare in DesPlaines, were very welcoming and accommodating while walking us through this car buying experience. The cashier was friendly as well! We would recommend the Hyundai product and AutoNation O’Hare to friends and family.

Steve (Manager), Darren Conwell, Keith Burgess, Shabbaz Sheikh , Tony (Finance), Friendly Cashier

MAJASWINOGA
8/11/2015

"Hyundai"

I recently purchased my new Hyundai Elantra at this dealership and I am very happy with the staff, the service and my car. John was friendly, informative, not pushy, efficient and organized. The overall process was well managed and time efficient. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a nice new car, quick and friendly service.

DANHS14
7/27/2015

"Good ,"

Dear Sirs at the Auto Nation Hyundai O’Hare Dealership, This letter is a high commendation for one of your salesman, Darren Conwell. We decided this summer to purchase a Hyundai Elantra, and had already done extensive research on that car and visited several dealerships closer to our home. Unfortunately, our experiences there were discouraging. As a third try, we visited your O’Hare dealership where Darren Conwell was the salesperson who welcomed and worked with us. He was immediately polite, friendly, positive, willing to listen to us, and he encouraged us to ask as many questions as we had, answering each one with honesty, integrity and dignity. He also provided many detailed explanations, understanding that we both wanted and appreciated the background and additional information he contributed. After very enlightening conversation, we took a 2016 blue Elantra for a test drive, which was a very strongly positive experience. When we explained that we still required additional time to talk it over, he was again very understanding of our needs. We then promised to contact him very soon thereafter, and when that call was made, he allowed more than adequate time to conclude the sale. Never were we rushed or pushed toward this decision, and perhaps this is the very first time in our experience that we have been treated so well during an automobile purchase. We drove our new car away with great satisfaction, knowing we had purchased the exact model we had researched so carefully. Darren’s thoughtfulness and professionalism were most refreshing and reassuring in this world of quick deals and pressure on the customer to make an immediate decision. You have a treasure in Darren!! He is a rare and unique example of an extremely knowledgeable, patient and outstandingly honest sales representative. He has earned our sincere thanks and great respect for his integrity. With all good conscience, we will now be able to recommend both Darren and your dealership to friends and acquaintances who are looking for cars in the near future. If there is such a professional award in your field as salesperson of the year, Darren would have our wholehearted vote for the year 2015!!. Shabas made a poor explanation about the Cook County 1% sales tax and calculated it based on a number way far above (over $1000) what we paid with 1% tax and all other fees included not on the sale price. The sales manager insisted that we pay for an appearance package that we did not want or need and indicated that there could be no deal if we didn't agree to the added costs. Sincerely, Daniel and Josephine Schwartz

Darren Conwell, Shabas, Sales manager on duty (did not get name)