AutoNation Hyundai O’Hare

Knauz Hyundai

McGrath City Hyundai

Dafish32
6/26/2013

"This dealership and the guys I worked with were amazing...."

This dealership and the guys I worked with were amazing. It was my first time purchasing a car at the ripe age of 25 and they made me feel comfortable, answerered all my questions and really helped me make the best car decision. They took time to be really patient with me and made me feel like I was important not just another sale. Brian helped crunch the numbers and when I was unsure about the payments he reassured me everything would work out!

June 27, 2013

Hi, Thanks for the excellent review! At O'Hare Hyundai, customer service is our priority. We are happy to hear that Bryan was able to help you out with your new car. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Enjoy your new ride! Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159 sforesta@oharehonda.com

Clarkandaddison1
6/26/2013

"Keith was so helpful, he really took his time explaining..."

Keith was so helpful, he really took his time explaining everything on my new Santa Fe to me. Showed me how to operate all the options, took the time to register the blue link and my phone, waited until I had tried both to ensure I was comfortable with everything! Emailed me prior to my second visit in to see if I had any additional questions. Brian was great as well, he explained all the different finance options and the optional warranties available, explained them to me not like an idiot but in terms that were easy to understand. I went back a third time so Keith could show me how the blue link features functioned and we tested that out as well. We would definitely recommend Ohare Hyundai to everyone and tell them to ask for Keith Burgess!

June 27, 2013

Hi Clark and Addison, Thanks for the excellent review! At O'Hare Hyundai, customer service is our priority. We are happy to hear that Kieth and Bryan were able to help you out with your new Santa Fe. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Enjoy your new ride! Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159 sforesta@oharehonda.com

MissChris77
6/21/2013

"No doubt about it….Darren Conwell and Brian Wheeler made..."

No doubt about it….Darren Conwell and Brian Wheeler made my car buying experience super easy and very pleasant. From the minute Darren introduced himself to me I knew I was not dealing with a pushy salesman. He really listened to me and showed me what I was looking for. He was quick to answer all of my questions and was very knowledgeable about the car. He was laughing and joking with me thru the whole process. From the test drive to the actual purchasing of the car he made what can be a tedious process a very pleasant process. When Brian came in to do the financing he was also pleasant and made the process easy. He answered all of my questions and was very knowledgeable as well. He laughed and joked and really set me at ease. Both Darren and Brian provided excellent customer service and never ever displayed any of the pushy pressure tactics to get something I did not want that is a notorious characteristic of car salesmen. They have changed my perspective of what a car salesman is. Kudos to O’hare Hyundai for having such great employees like Darren and Brian to help make the car buying process easy and pleasant. I will definitely recommend Ohare Hyundai to anyone looking for a car.

Darren Conwell

June 24, 2013

Hi Miss Chris, Thanks for the excellent review! At O'Hare Hyundai, customer service is our priority. We are happy to hear that Darren and Brian were able to help you out with your new car. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Enjoy your new ride! Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159 sforesta@oharehonda.com

MikeH23
6/20/2013

"Both the salesman (Mr Burgess) and General Manager (Mr..."

Both the salesman (Mr Burgess) and General Manager (Mr Foresta) were exceptional throughout our three visits. Their knowledge, care of our needs and patience were above any of our past automobile purchases at other dealers. I have already referred a customer to Mr. Burgess who did make a purchase. My wife and I are very pleased with O'Hare Hyundai.

Steve Foresta, Keith Burgess

June 21, 2013

Hi Alex, Thanks for the excellent review. At O'Hare Hyundai, customer service is our priority. We are happy to hear that you found our staff helpful. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Thanks for the referral! Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159 sforesta@oharehonda.com

Flori
6/14/2013

"Second car I have bought from Darren. He has made the..."

Second car I have bought from Darren. He has made the process of buying a car a breeze. He delivers what he says he will. He is pleasant to work with as well. Great car great service.

Darren Conwell, Darren Conwell

June 21, 2013

Hi Flori, Thanks for taking the time to leave an awesome review. At O'Hare Hyundai, customer service is our priority. We are happy to hear that Darren made the process easy for you. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159

todd666
6/11/2013

"I want to personally thank Keith Burgess from O'Hare..."

I want to personally thank Keith Burgess from O'Hare Hyundai for making our recent car buying experience an absolute pleasure. Prior to going to O'Hare, we had visited a local Ford dealership to check out the Focus. We found the car to be all right, but we felt very pressured by the dealership itself to make a purchase. We were very put off by this approach. Our experience at O'Hare Hyundai was the complete opposite. From the moment we entered, we were greeted by Keith and felt immediately at ease. We explained to him our needs, and he showed us a number of cars that matched our want list. He gave us ample time to review colors, inside features, take a drive and discuss the pros and cons. He provided great input without putting us under any pressure, an approach that seemed to be part of the overall culture of the dealership. We purchased a Hyundai Elantra within an hour of walking through the door. Most of the purchase was driven by our love of the car, but it was also influenced by the great comfort we had in Keith and O'Hare Hyundai. We would definitely recommend both to anyone looking for a new car. We look forward to future purchases .

June 12, 2013

Hi Todd, Thanks for leaving such an excellent review. Keith is an awesome member of our team. We are happy to hear that he left a positive lasting impression on you. At O'Hare Hyundai, customer service is our priority. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Enjoy your new Elantra! Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159

MSCro
6/09/2013

"Bought out Santa Fe GLS from O'Hare Hyundai. Keith..."

Bought out Santa Fe GLS from O'Hare Hyundai. Keith Burgess was our sales associate. He was friendly, professional, and very fair with the price. We appreciated his honesty and flexibility during the decision making process. He was incredibly helpful and I would definitely recommend him and O'Hare Hyundai! One month in and loving my new car!

June 10, 2013

Hi, Thank you so much for the excellent review. At O'Hare Hyundai, we strive for great customer service. We are happy to hear that Keith was able to help you out in your decision making process. Be sure to like us on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Enjoy your new ride! Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159

angie71583
6/06/2013

"Dealership was very friendly and helpful.Tom was a very..."

Dealership was very friendly and helpful.Tom was a very helpful saleman; I would recommend anyone to buy a car from there. The service department is also very helpful.

June 07, 2013

Hi Angie, Thank you so much for the excellent review. At O'Hare Hyundai, we strive for great customer service. We are happy to hear that Tom and our service department were able to help you out. Be sure to like us on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Come back and see us soon. Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159

bonano1961
6/05/2013

"I love this dealership. I met Keith Burgess several..."

I love this dealership. I met Keith Burgess several months ago when my car was in Service. He showed me a new Veloster while I was waiting. I was so impressed I bought it on the spot. He was so helpful in the process. He was very knowledgeable about the product. I have spoken to him several times since I bought the car because there is so much technology. He kindly walks me through all of my questions. Thank you Keith and O'Hare Hyundai! Keep up the great work!

June 06, 2013

Hi, Thanks for leaving an excellent review. Keith is a key member of our team. We are fortunate to have him here. We are also happy to hear that he helped you get into your new car. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Enjoy your new ride. Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159

Kolodtony
6/05/2013

"This was the best car buying experience my wife and I..."

This was the best car buying experience my wife and I have ever had. Keith is a professional. He listened to our wants and needs and directed us to the elantra. Great car by the way! We have since referred our parents to Keith. We will definitely be back to buy our next vehicle!

June 06, 2013

Hi Tony, Thanks for leaving an excellent review. At O'Hare Hyundai, customer service is our priority. We are happy to hear that you and your wife had a great experience here. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Come back and see us soon. Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159