AutoNation Hyundai O’Hare

Knauz Hyundai

McGrath City Hyundai

MSCro
6/09/2013

"Bought out Santa Fe GLS from O'Hare Hyundai. Keith..."

Bought out Santa Fe GLS from O'Hare Hyundai. Keith Burgess was our sales associate. He was friendly, professional, and very fair with the price. We appreciated his honesty and flexibility during the decision making process. He was incredibly helpful and I would definitely recommend him and O'Hare Hyundai! One month in and loving my new car!

June 10, 2013

Hi, Thank you so much for the excellent review. At O'Hare Hyundai, we strive for great customer service. We are happy to hear that Keith was able to help you out in your decision making process. Be sure to like us on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Enjoy your new ride! Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159

angie71583
6/06/2013

"Dealership was very friendly and helpful.Tom was a very..."

Dealership was very friendly and helpful.Tom was a very helpful saleman; I would recommend anyone to buy a car from there. The service department is also very helpful.

June 07, 2013

Hi Angie, Thank you so much for the excellent review. At O'Hare Hyundai, we strive for great customer service. We are happy to hear that Tom and our service department were able to help you out. Be sure to like us on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Come back and see us soon. Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159

bonano1961
6/05/2013

"I love this dealership. I met Keith Burgess several..."

I love this dealership. I met Keith Burgess several months ago when my car was in Service. He showed me a new Veloster while I was waiting. I was so impressed I bought it on the spot. He was so helpful in the process. He was very knowledgeable about the product. I have spoken to him several times since I bought the car because there is so much technology. He kindly walks me through all of my questions. Thank you Keith and O'Hare Hyundai! Keep up the great work!

June 06, 2013

Hi, Thanks for leaving an excellent review. Keith is a key member of our team. We are fortunate to have him here. We are also happy to hear that he helped you get into your new car. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Enjoy your new ride. Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159

Kolodtony
6/05/2013

"This was the best car buying experience my wife and I..."

This was the best car buying experience my wife and I have ever had. Keith is a professional. He listened to our wants and needs and directed us to the elantra. Great car by the way! We have since referred our parents to Keith. We will definitely be back to buy our next vehicle!

June 06, 2013

Hi Tony, Thanks for leaving an excellent review. At O'Hare Hyundai, customer service is our priority. We are happy to hear that you and your wife had a great experience here. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Come back and see us soon. Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159

Jraz
6/05/2013

"Great experience leasing a new car for my son. Price,..."

Great experience leasing a new car for my son. Price, time and customer service were excellent. A lot of vehicles to select from made the decision easy. Thank You

Steve Foresta, Keith Burgess

June 06, 2013

Hi Jraz, Thanks for leaving an excellent review. At O'Hare Hyundai, customer service is our priority. We are happy to hear that you liked our large selection of cars and that your experience was pleasant. Be sure to have your son check us out on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159

koro97
6/04/2013

"KEITH was wonderful, no pressure to buy. we felt at ease..."

KEITH was wonderful, no pressure to buy. we felt at ease during the entire time we were there, almost like family. keith was great along with your finance guy. we will be back

June 05, 2013

Hi Koro, Thank you for the positive feedback. At O'Hare Hyundai, customer service is our priority. We are happy to hear that Keith was wonderful. Come back and see us soon. Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159 sforesta@oharehonda.com

AKKS4
6/04/2013

"I l HIGHLY recommend Keith Burgess as your salesman when..."

I l HIGHLY recommend Keith Burgess as your salesman when going to O'Hare Hyundai. Keith is an experienced, honest car salesman . He knows the in's and out's of each vehicle very well, and when it came time to negotiate, I never felt uncomfortable or pressured . I know we got the best price for the car we purchased and will definetly recommend this dealership to others. Job well done.

June 05, 2013

Hi AK, Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review. At O'Hare Hyundai, we strive for awesome customer service. We are happy to hear that Keith took good care of you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Come back and see us soon. Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159 sforesta@oharehonda.com

mgodlewski
6/04/2013

"I can honestly say that this was the best car purchase..."

I can honestly say that this was the best car purchase experience I have ever had. Your salesman, Keith Burgess, was amazing and totally helpful, and that is why I purchased this vehicle. Keith was honest, upfront and made every aspect of purchasing this car fantastic. I would highly recommend O'Hare Hyundai, and even more, extremely recommend Keith Burgess. Keith was very knowledgeable regarding all 12 cars we looked at, and was impressive beyond belief in his personality and friendliness during the entire purchasing process. Thank you Keith, and thank you O'Hare Hyundai.....a HUGE success in buying this vehicle.

June 05, 2013

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your excellent car buying experience. At O'Hare Hyundai, customer service is our priority. We are happy to hear that Keith did a great job in helping you find a new car. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Enjoy your new ride! Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159 sforesta@oharehonda.com

mattdel88
6/03/2013

"Keith was wonderful and very helpful in the purchase of..."

Keith was wonderful and very helpful in the purchase of our used car. He made sure all our questions were answered with the up most knowladge. I never felt hurried or pressured to make a decision. I would totally recommend him to any of my friends and family to buy a car.

June 04, 2013

Hi Matt, Thanks for the great review. At O'Hare Hyundai, customer service is our priority. We are happy to hear that Keith was able to answer all of your questions. Be sure to like us on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. Come back and see us soon. Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159 sforesta@oharehonda.com

Berly1216
6/03/2013

"I am currently reseaching information for a used Hyundai..."

I am currently reseaching information for a used Hyundai mini van. Keith was very polite, knowledgeable and helpful giving me info on the vans. When i am ready to purchase the vehicle, I will definately be back to see Keith Burgess to make my purchase!

June 04, 2013

Hi Berly, Thanks for the kind review. Keith is an awesome member of our team. At O'Hare Hyundai, customer service is our priority. We are happy to hear that you will be back to see Keith for your purchase. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for insider specials. See you soon! Sincerely, Steve Foresta – General Manager O: 847-553-3159 sforesta@oharehonda.com