AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers Service Center

Fort Myers, Florida 33907
AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers Service Center Info

LB
8/21/2016

"Claud was patient and attentive to my aunt's needs"

Claud Wood recently helped my aunt lease a new Toyota Rav4 which she loves. She lives in Fort Myers, FL and needed to turn in her previous leased vehicle which she had leased in Massachusetts. She had run into some challenges trying to turn in her car in FL and leasing a new one but Claude was extremely helpful and walked my aunt through the process. He made sure she was comfortable with the process and helped her get the vehicle she wanted in the color she wanted for an even better monthly payment than she had on her previous vehicle. Claude's excellent customer service provided a great car leasing experience for my aunt.

SueS
4/29/2016

"no nonsense, efficient, fair deal"

The advertised price was $1,000 less than at Germain Toyota in Naples. Sales person Teo Rodriguez was knowledgeable and efficient. I told him what I could pay and 5 minutes later he came back and said ok. I live 35 miles away so hey delivered the car for me.

Teo Rodriguez and Joshua

Usedbutnew
4/20/2016

"Fantastic Salesman"

April 2016- went shopping for a used vehicle I found on Auto Nation/Toyota in Fort Myers. Joseph Collins was a salesman that asked if we needed any help. He was great from the beginning to end!! Took us across the street to the preowned lot, test drives, answered every question, friendly and easy to work with our budget. I highly recommend him to anyone. He gave us his full attention at all times. I wouldn't have this vehicle without him! Ask for him by name if your in the market for used or new! Thanks again Joe!

Joseph Collins

Disappointed
2/05/2016

"Very Disappointed in their Customer Service"

My elderly mother purchased a Scion Xb from this dealership in November 2013. As part of the deal, she purchased over $4200 worth of warranties. After my mother passed away, the vehicle transferred to me as part of probate. I live in another state, so called this dealership on 5 different occasions over 4 weeks to inquire about how to transfer their warranties that my deceased mother paid for. Each time, I explained to the receptionist what I was trying to accomplish. Each time, she transferred my call three times and no one picked up. Each time, she took my name, contact info, VIN, etc... and assured I would receive a call back. I have left messages for the General Manager and Finance Director, but apparently honoring their contracts is not high on their work priority list as no one from the dealership has called. It is very obvious that AutoNation Toyota Scion does not honor their commitments, but are sure in a hurry to up-sell every add-on they can to a senior citizen retiree. I was forced to contact the Florida Attorney General's office and BBB to get the management to do their jobs. I would never purchase a vehicle from these people.

General Manager, Finance Director, Receptionists

Ty4567
12/03/2015

"Platinum warranty no good"

Do not listen to the sales man with the warranty. I told them I wanted the warranty that covered everything. After owning the car for 5 months I bring it in because it's having trouble starting. It's the battery and dealership says it's not covered! I feel very Mis informed! Read the warranty paperwork don't take their word on nothing!

Franley

ANGRY
8/25/2015

"BAIT and SWITCH Isnt this against the LAW?"

Came in to purchase a new car. Asked to see several models. Was shown one in detail and the others were overlooked. Finally settled on a deal for a car. The price was negotiated, their salesperson signed an offer that was agreeable. They called during the evening to make sure I was coming back in the morning. I called back to confirm I was buying the car. I gave them the check from my bank. Their manager then stated they couldnt make the deal as they were "losing money" Tried steering me towards a car worth thousands less, but they wanted me to pay the price that was originally agreed upon for the vehicle I wanted. I showed them the signed offer. I had the payment in full RIGHT THERE. They refused to sell the car at the agreed upon terms. Bait and Switch is against the law in the United States. Needless to say I walked out and am going to another dealership. HORRIBLE experience.

Luis

stlivingston
5/25/2015

"Annoying sales people"

Even after I told the guy I wasn't interested, he still keeps on calling. A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G! I ended up going to the east coast for my new car.

Bob Somebody

mrannoyed
4/21/2015

"what do i need to do to get a salesperson ?"

I went there after the previous dealership I was in did not have the model I wanted and they recommended this place.I was a serious buyer I already got a pre approved line of credit and had $5,000 cash deposit in my pocket. The one salesman I passed who was smoking and on his cell did not blink when I went passed.I spent 35 mins walking around looking at cars I had many ?s to ask not one person approached me.the same guy who was on his phone was still on his phone but hey he wasnt smoking this time .I walked out pissed.

mr nonexistent

1riverrat
1/22/2015

"Drove 2 hours to view a vehicle that was dirty."

I had called and set-up an appointment to view a 2013 Toyota Highlander 2 days prior. I drove 2 hours to view this vehicle. The personnel I met were professional. But when I viewed the vehicle it was dirty inside, the floor mats looked like they had been tossed in the back and there appeared to be a water damage on the carpet in the rear. The driver side sun visor was missing but in the seat there appeared to be a new one in a plastic bag. When I started up the vehicle, there was a strong odor (like mold) coming from the vents. All this from a vehicle with less than 13,000 miles. Lisa said, that Auto Nation frequently takes vehicles in on trades and then resells them. It appeared this might of been the case. Still I would of thought that any car dealer representing Toyota would of done a better job getting a vehicle ready to sell. I really expected to find a vehicle that was near show room new. What I found was quite the opposite. It's safe to say I didn't buy the vehicle and it was a waste of my time.

Lisa Campion

norka
12/25/2014

"TOYOTA AUTONATION ARE CROOKS"

we recently bought a used 2011 (allegedly one owner/no accident) car from Ricky the saleman at toyota autonation in fort myers. In the first week the car was running smoothly without any problems. The second week we started to hear a noise when you turn in either direction, we immediately called ricky and told him, he told us to bring it down he would take a look. When we arrive he tells us "he's in the middle of a sale" and it should only take 5-10 minutes so sit tight. We sat there for 1 hour watching Ricky paced back and forth "secretly" for us to leave. We eventually leave and he calls us saying while we were inside he checked the car personally and he heard no noise.. COMPLETE BS. The week after that we experienced a crash due to brake failure and found out through our insurance that Toyota autonation repaired the car THEMSELVES after a DEVASTATING CRASH. And while they were fixing it the forgot to fix the radiator. We then go to toyota autonation in fort myers to speak with Ricky and he tells us there's nothing they can do because we signed a contract saying the car was in "good condition" DO NOT BUY FROM THIS CAR DEALER!!!!! They are crooks and only looking for money.

Ricky