AutoNation Toyota Scion Fort Myers

Good

Overall Rating 4

AutoNation Toyota Scion Fort Myers
AutoNation Toyota Scion Fort Myers Info

"Absolutely the worst expierence with a new car dealer in..."

Absolutely the worst expierence with a new car dealer in the past 45 years. Talk about a true rip off. Went to trade 08 Camry Hybrid on new 11 Prius while on vacation the bottom line, the 15 minute car appraisal took 1.5 hours, end offer, $20k difference!!! that ment they were giving me $8k for my trade.. Did buy same exact car in Hendersonville,NC for $12K difference. EXACT SAME OPTIONS!!! WHAT A RIP OFF>>>> Breen offered me $1K if his was not the best deal. TIme to pay up!!

Bob Breen

"We have driven Toyotas for 15 years and needed to replace..."

We have driven Toyotas for 15 years and needed to replace our 1999 Camry. We used "Truecar.com" and Edmunds to find competitive information on line for 2011 Camrys in our area and, while the best price shown was in Sarasota, we went to Fort Myers Toyota to see what they could do since they were local. We had actually gotten the most detailed response to our internet inquiry from Tim Paden, including the suggestion that we consider a certified, pre-owned car (which we hadn't thought of). We were introduced to Tim at Fort Myers Toyota and he was knowledgeable, professional, responsive and accommodating. He said they had no 2011 Camrys left and showed us a 2012 but when we talked about having seen a 2010 certified Camry on line he took us over to see it and also told us about one in another color that had just come in. We were able to negotiate a deal that we were comfortable with and left with the car we had seen on line that day. We felt treated well and fairly and would do business again with Fort Myers Toyota and Tim. Our only complaint about the search and purchase process at Fort Myers Toyota would be that it took much too long (over 2 hours) to process the paperwork considering that we were paying cash for the car.

Tim Paden

"Overall, a refreshingly good experience in buying a new..."

Overall, a refreshingly good experience in buying a new car. Did not feel pressure and allowed plenty of time to make what I needed to feel was a good decision.

Allen Fortner

"The Best Toyota Location in the US. Ft.Myers Toyota of..."

The Best Toyota Location in the US. Ft.Myers Toyota of Florida has the Best Team to help there customers. Dear Toyota Corporation, My wife and I have always owned a Toyota Brand Car since 1995,and we don't expect to change.We would love to express our complete satisfaction working with Justin Yoerger who directed us to Dino Jagarnauth (Sales Specialist),and Dino then introduced us to Lance Griffin(Business Manager),and then with the added asistance of Demas Guzman who also worked very hard with the team of Professionals I mentioned above.And with there Team effort,my wife and I walked out with a Brand New 2012 Scion XD Car with the Coordination of the mentioned parties above who made it possible...When we entered the Toyota Office in Fort Myers,Florida,we were introduced to a young man with a great welcoming smile Dino Jagarnauth,he made us feel like we were family.In our opinion,he is exceptionally,and outstandingly a Great Asset to the Toyota Industry.He was Patient,Understanding,and made sure we were Happy,and Satisfied with us choosing the right Car.Thank You Mr.Dino Jagarnauth.We were also introduced to Mr.Lance Griffin who also made it completely possible for us to walk out with a Brand New 2012 Car.Lance Griffin in our opininion is Truly a Major Asset to the Toyota Industry as well.Lance also greeted us with a cordial smile,and made us feel welcomed.With his Proffessionalism,Patience,and Understanding of todays hard economical times,he still made it possible to meet our needs,and helped to allow us to walk out of the Toyota establishment with a Purchased 2012 ScionXD with our 100% Sastifaction.PLEASE make sure that these young Professionals get recognition,and are Acknowleged for representing the Toyota Industry with there Profesionalism,and Dedication to help there customers 100%,added with there educational skills,and Knowledge of All The Toyota Products.Kudos in having a Great Staff representing Toyota. Again Thank You so much Dino Jagarnauth,and Lance Griffin,It is Guys like you,that make us Customers remain Loyal,and Return Customers to your Fort Myers Branch. Sincerely,Loyal,Happy,and Satisfied Customers. The Lopez Family

Dino Jagarnauth,Lance Griffin,Justin Yoerger,Dimas Guzman

"10/29/2011 To Mangerment Ft. Myers Toyota Sheena..."

10/29/2011 To Mangerment Ft. Myers Toyota Sheena worked very hard to make sure that the Maynrad family got just what we wanted, in a new Scion XB. Sheena knew more about all the new saftey item that Scion has add which is very important to me for my family. She pointed out many things , as the moved battery for the safty, along with the electric stearing, and the many other new fetures. As a 30 year Army Aircraft maintenance NCOIC, I feel her knoledge of her product is very very good. Toyota best keep her for anyone that detacated to there product is hard to find in these day and times. Sheena contacted us when the new units came in for us to come in to look at. Lance ran our credit though quickly and explained it all, in a timely maner. Just good people ! Thank you Sheena, and staff at Ft. Myers Toyota. This is our Fifth unit bought from you,and will buy more, thank you!

Sheena Lusk

"I am an extremely careful shopper when it comes to big..."

I am an extremely careful shopper when it comes to big ticket items like automobiles. I keep them for 5 to 10 years, so I want to be sure I get one I can live with for that long. This makes me a tough sell for most of the crop of car salesmen in the US today. Mr. Roy Werner, Sales Associate at Fort Myers Toyota stuck with me for weeks as I evaluated the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Hyundai Sonata and Nissan Altima. He hung in there while I vacillated between new and late model used, sedan or SUV. He took the time to hear what my concerns were and what we needed to get out of a new vehicle. Roy watched inventory come and go off their lot and e-mailed me promptly when something used came in that looked like it would be appropriate. Every e-mail was answered promptly. All questions were answered quickly and thoroughly. There was no bad mouthing of competitors or their products. I know that such professionalism, excellence and attention are not the norm since I encountered several other sales people on the journey to buying a new Camry XLE yesterday. Most just wanted me to buy something - anything - immediately. Many of them knew less about what they were selling than I did!!! Fort Myers Toyota was recently acquired by Auto Nation. Our first Toyota is now parked out in the drive. As we move forward we'll find out if Auto Nation can provide service and support that matches the quality of this Sales Associate's efforts. We'll post reviews - good or bad - as we learn more. The overall experience would have been perfect if not for a bit of unpleasantness with the Internet Sales Manager and the length of time required to complete the purchase documents.

Roy Werner

"This dealership was absolutely AMAZING!!! All of the..."

This dealership was absolutely AMAZING!!! All of the associates were friendly and ready to help us with anything. Roberta Billing is who took care of us with buying our new car, took us through every step with ease and made sure we understood everything. She definitely outdid herself!! Pauline Bissonnette popped in and out ready to give my son balloons, t-shirts, and just a nice smile. She also took care of us after the purchase of our new vehicle and was absolutely unforgettable!! Ferdinand Ortiz was the first associate that we met when we were just shopping a month prior to buying. His attentiveness to our needs is what won me over for this dealership. I would absolutely recommend anyone going here for the purchase of any vehicles! This staff is AWESOME!!

Ferdinand Ortiz, Roberta Billing, Pauline Bissonnette

"After getting no where with the company that Toyota (use..."

After getting no where with the company that Toyota (use to have to guarantee their paint jobs). We began asking Toyota for help. Mike Chapizie who is the general sales manager offered us a brand new car to switch with the one that the paint was damaged on. We couldn't believe it too be true. So we went to see Mr.Chapizie. After a few hours of paper work and excellent service from our sales consultant, Kris Temkin, we left with a beautiful 2011 Toyota Corolla at a fantastic deal! We also have to thank Ric Bioch for his patience and excellent financial experience. We would recommend Fort Myers Toyota to everyone! Also it is a fact that this is our 4th Toyota we have purchased from this dealership and we keep on coming back!

Mike Chapizie and Kris Temkin

"As soon as we entered Fort Myers Toyota, Scott Piper was..."

As soon as we entered Fort Myers Toyota, Scott Piper was there to great my husband, my son and myself with a smile. He was friendly and professional. Even though we took our 1 year old son car shopping, this dealership had a family fun atmosphere. Before we even looked at a vehicle, he got to know our needs and our wants. We test drove a 2011 Toyota Camry LE. Scott was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, Toyota as a company, the care plans offered and even accessories that would be beneficial to me as a mother. My husband and I already knew which car we were interested in and it was the 2011 Toyota Camry SE. Unfortunately they had none in stock. We agreed on a price that was just under the TMV. With the help of Scott and Mike we qualified for a special promotion and ended up with a monthly payment in our budget. Scott assured us they would find our car. Sure enough in three days he found our car. Throughout the entire process Scott was patient and put our wants before anything else. We even got complimentary window tints as apart of our package. Everyone at Fort Myers Toyota greeted us with a smile and a hello. When we saw the car Scott found, I knew it had been worth the wait. It encompassed everything we desired in the car. Our overall experience was fabulous. We would definitely return to purchase a car in the future.

Scott Piper

"This is the second carI have bought from this dealership..."

This is the second carI have bought from this dealership and from representative Roberta Billings. I had not expected to buy a car that day but the deal that was offered to me was very good. It is nice to work with Roberta as sheis courteous and professional.

Roberta Billings