AutoNation Toyota Scion Leesburg

Koons Tysons Toyota

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Petar Velikov
8/06/2016

"Save your time and skip this dealer. "

After booking an appointment I went in for a simple brake check which took an hour and a half. Than the advisor came out with estimates of 1200$ for front rotors and pads and rear drums and pads on a 2007 Yaris including 5 HOURS OF LABOR (the mechanic's lunch break too I'm assuming). All the parts cost no more than 350$, so not sure what ware they thinking with this estimate. And than when I told them I'm not ok with doing the repairs it took another 20-25 min to get my car back. If you are willing to waste your time and hard earned cash go right ahead with these butchers.

It doesn't matter

ju
8/01/2016

"dont come here "

ever come here !!!! They will make you wait for hrs and not even fit your car, on top of that they dont even have a van that will take you anywhere. That worst car dealership ever? 3 hrs here and dont have a new key for my car and thats with a appointment.

n/a

David Allway
4/16/2016

"A corporate culture of lies and deceit "

Horrible service by the sales reps, lost paperwork by the finance team, shoddy maintenance that lead to more problems than when I brought the car in, and a lot of unfulfilled promises by an arrogant and dismissive manager. The worst experience I have had in any industry.

Dealership Manager

AnonymousReview
2/22/2016

"Horrible Customer Service "

Long story short , I purchased a brand new Scion tc 2014 from AutoNation Leesburg Toyota off cardinal drive. Its a 6-speed manual transmission. No less than a year into the lifespan of the vehicle and the vehicle needed new clutch, new brakes and new tires. It's unbelievable how cheap the parts of these vehicles are. I was told when I purchased the vehicle I had warranty. So when I visit the service center in regards to the clutch issue Im told its wear and tear on my part. Unbelievable as a customer I was in shock. Its a brand new car I shouldnt be having this issue so early into the cars lifespan. They didnt want to replace it, and insisted it was my fault. I had the clutch replaced by a local auto shop. The guy had a look at the clutch that was so called ruined because of wear and tear and he was in shock. It had no wear and tear visible to it. Its just cheap parts on there behalf. To this day I still have the clutch with me and I will pursue this with the attorney general and have a case filed. This is unacceptable service from such a high consumer brand in todays market. I highly recommend you do not purchase from this specific dealer horrible customer service from employees and mangers. And if you can dont even purchase a scion/toyota, very cheap parts installed in these vehicles and no help from brand when needed.

Dealt with Store manager

Billy R.
10/08/2015

"2nd Toyota purchased from Autonation Leesburg"

My wife and I purchased our second Toyota...this one a 2015 Camry XLE Hybrid, previously a Prius...on July 4th, 2015. I've waited till now to write a review to see how the car performed after a few months and to comment on any further dealer interaction. First, Richard Schulze, our salesman, was excellent. He has a casual and friendly manner, but also a willingness and the ability to make make sure the customer is not just satisfied, but happy. We feel we got a good deal on the Camry, and so far it's been a great car for local and distance driving (42.5 mpg on a recent trip to SC). Thanks to Rich and one of the managers, Bob Thompson, who made sure we were indeed happy with the purchase and the price. Having been to the dealership many times over the last 3 years when purchasing and later servicing my 2011 Prius, I can say that personally, I have always been treated courteously by all who I have dealt with and have always been made to feel like a valued customer. Thanks to Richard for all you did for us during the process...and after.

Richard Schulze, Bob Thompson

Darno
7/21/2015

"Knowledgeable and honest"

Good dealership for us! We've purchased 2 cars from them. Patrice doesn't mess around, and if you speak French, you'll especially love working with him because he does, too. He'll tell you all about the car and will be professional. The car we wanted to test drive was for some reason not available when I arrived the first time, so 4 not 5 stars. I test drove a similar model. We talked online and next time I got there, I drove the car we were looking for and they honored the online deal we negotiated 100%+ (including floormats even though I didn't think to ask for them and didn't realize they were an option). Finance guy Tuan had everything set up and printed before I got to his office. Lightning fast and suddenly I'm driving the new car after Ubering to the dealership. Took about an hour all told to pick up the car, but I did mention I was in a hurry.

Patrice, Tuan

Oliver B.
7/02/2015

"Well worth the trip"

I am writing about my recent experience in purchasing a new vehicle at AutoNation Toyota Leesburg. Even though I live about 30 miles away, I am very happy that I did business with this dealership. It is well worth the drive if you live anywhere in the Northern Virginia area, or even in Frederick or Montgomery County in Maryland. I received a fair value for my trade-in and a competitive price on my new Toyota. Perhaps most importantly, the staff are respectful and straightforward in their interactions with their customers. I was treated fairly and with respect by every person at this dealership throughout the transaction process. Sales Associate Nazir Fazelyar and Sales Manager Bob Thompson both did everything possible to ensure that I had an exceptional purchase experience. To say that they went the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction with my new vehicle would be an understatement. Additionally, the F&I manager did everything possible to ensure that the transaction went smoothly. The dealership’s showroom and service areas are spotless, and the service waiting area provides nice amenities and is a comfortable place for people to relax and get work done. I am very happy with the 2015 Toyota 4Runner SR5 that I purchased from AutoNation Toyota Leesburg, and I can’t recommend either this dealership or the professionals who work there highly enough. Before relying on the other seemingly obvious choices in our region, please consider AutoNation Toyota Leesburg.

Nazir Fazelyar, Bob Thompson

Neuro0022
4/03/2015

"Terrible Experience"

I found a 07 350Z online and noticed it was a 6 speed, one of the very few in the area that had less than 100K miles. So I went to check it out. Upon arrival I noticed the car had significant swirl marks, also the interior pieces had excessive scratches. So I told Autonation, if I were to purchase this car I would gladly cover the interior cost if they would pay a professional to remove the exterior swirls. Autonation agreed, and I had it put in writing. I took it for a test drive and everything seemed ok, minus a small popping noise from the front passenger side and the radio was not working. I told them I would like the car, we went through the process and I left it with Autonation another day to remove the swirls. Day 2, I come back to pick up the car and it is still covered in swirl marks, so Autonation decided to keep it another day. I come back for the third time and they call their "professional" detailer. He claims it cannot be removed. So I take the car to F3 Auto and they have all the swirls removed within a few hours. Autonation also agreed to replace a TPMS sensor that was broken, they rebuilt it and it broke again with another week or two. A few days later I notice excessive grease dripping on my wheels and spewed all over the wheel wells. So I drive to my buddies in Woodbridge to tear it down, someone had recently removed the wheel bearing assemblies because the nuts still had fresh bare metal showing on the edges. Also, the rear plastic covers had been removed and someone had packed a vacuum type grease into the wheel bearings. They had excessive play, so I had to replace them. The following week I slammed on the brakes and it was pulling heavily to the left, upon inspection in my garage the front right caliper was not budging at all, piston had seized. So I had to rebuild that. Fast forward another month and the rear strut plates are rattling, I dropped them out and someone had cut exhaust gasket to stop the rattling, instead of replacing the bushings. Fast forward to now, I have put 1200 miles on the car and my first set of tires on the rear are gone. I brought it to STS while visiting NJ and they tell me my rear control arms are bent......excuse me? I was skeptical so I brought it out to VA tire and auto in Ashburn when I got back and they told me the same thing. I never mentioned it, just brought it in for an alignment. The thing that gets me is they put a new inspection sticker on when I bought it. This would never have passed a VA Safety inspection. Ever. -Bad Wheel bearings -Strut bushings -Caliper -TPMS light on -Rear control arms bent and alignment (toe specifically) out of whack I would never deal with this place again. And namely, Salesman Bryant Tate.

Bryant Tate/Mike Warner

jspana
1/11/2015

"WORST Dealer Ever- Poor Customer Service"

Called to see a vehicle, told them I was on my way driving and it would take 40 minutes to get there. While en route, another person walked in and asked to test drive the car. They let them test drive it even though they knew we were on our way and driving more than 40 minutes to come see the vehicle. That person bought the vehicle out from under us. As a business, I would never pull out a vehicle, knowing that a customer is on the way to see it (driving almost 40 miles), and then let someone else buy it without first giving the customer who arranged to see it the first right of refusal. Incredibly poor business practice. On top of that, they told me I could test drive it, with the full knowledge they were drawing up the contract with the person who walked in while we were in route. Horrendous and rude! When I was driving the vehicle more than approximately 50mph, there was a very loud thumping sound (to the point the salesman had me pull over as we thought it was a flat tire). He drove the vehicle back and tried to figure out what was wrong when we got there. He said he was going to go inside and see if he could get a mechanic. He came back outside a few minutes later telling us a contract was already been drawn up from the driver that walked in- not only was I upset that we arranged to see the car first, but upon the realization that they were still drawing up a contract for this buyer, even though there was a really loud thumping noise and they had no idea what the cause was. This was a quick and easy decision, not only do they not honor when a customer says they are on the way, but more importantly they were drawing up a contract on a vehicle that appeared to have a significant issue. We bought a vehicle at another dealership today that was more than double the price of the one here, and most importantly, the other dealership treated us with respect, and had outstanding customer service. Your loss AutoNation!

Mike Warner

ashfordja
10/15/2014

"3 years of consistent excellence"

I highly recommend the service department at Toyota Leesburg! I moved here about 3 years ago and have been bringing my 2007 Sienna Limited here for all required maintenance and repairs; so on at least on 10 different occasions. Admir Dzaferagic is the customer care representative I work with and he is excellent! He is friendly, easy to talk to, and consistently tries to apply the best price to my service/repair. Whether it be maintenance or the few repairs I have needed, I am always assisted immediately and have always gotten accurate information on the price and waiting time required. More importantly, my repairs have always been successful, and I never feel pressured to make additional repairs like I do at some service centers that always seem to find something else wrong with your vehicle. The additional benefit of Toyota Leesburg is the pleasantness of all the service staff and brand new waiting room. I will continue to bring my vehicle to this dealership and feel lucky to have built a good relationship with Admir.

Admir Dzaferagic