Read Reviews AutoNation Toyota Scion Leesburg

93 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

AutoNation Toyota Scion Leesburg

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of AutoNation Toyota Scion Leesburg

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"WORST Dealer. Dont buy from them."

Setha
7/12/2014 8:46:48 AM

Donna Mosely

1.2

My Review Of AutoNation Toyota Scion Leesburg:

One of the worst dealers I have ever experienced. The finance department especially worst. You have to bargain a lot because they overcharge you for everything. Once the sale is done, no one ever bothers to respond to your queries/concerns. If you do end up buying there, please avoid Donna Mosely. She is totally incompetent, does not process enough knowledge to help you and is totally rude with you. I think the manager needs to have a careful screening process of his employees esp being in sales.

Twitter
"AutoNation Toyota (D.C. Area) - Ask for Patrice!"

BretWilson
6/19/2014 5:25:58 PM

Patrice Zunon-Kipre

My Review Of AutoNation Toyota Scion Leesburg:

I recently purchased a new vehicle from AutoNation Toyota (in Leesburg). After many weeks of research, I was initially contacted by Mr. Patrice Zunon-Kipre. From the time of my initial contact (I should also mention that I was living overseas), to my inevitable purchase months later, Patrice handled every inquiry and request with professionalism and patience. I should also note that this same dealership gave me the lowest price, beating out 3 other competitors in the area. Patrice and the team were very helpful and (believe it or not) extremely honest and forthright about my (arguably) particular needs. But in the end, my needs were met by what is clearly the most professional group of men and women you'll find in any car dealership. If you're looking for a new Toyota in the D.C. area, save yourself some time and take my word for it: contact Patrice. You'll enjoy the same outstanding service that I did.

"sales"

clopez71889
5/3/2014 4:01:54 PM

Bryan Tate and Steve Davis

My Review Of AutoNation Toyota Scion Leesburg:

Went from NY to VA to finance my first vehicle and was the best experience. I don't want to call them God and Jesus Christ, but Bryan Tate and Steve Davis worked wonders so that I can have the vehicle I wanted at the price and finance rate that I felt comfortable with. I also got an awesome car. Thank you Mr.Tate and Mr.Davis. It felt great to be treated special

Twitter
"Great personalized sale experience"

rojasrosas
4/28/2014 10:25:29 AM

Jorge Gonzalez

My Review Of AutoNation Toyota Scion Leesburg:

We went looking for prices after going to another Toyota dealer. We had left the prior dealer because it was very disorganized and didn't get good service. With jus walking into Autonation Mr. Gonzalez received us with a very friendly attitude. He took the time to listen to us and even considered the trade in price we were looking to get from our old car and basically got the Manager to give us a reasonable price. The sales went smoothly; he treated us as he had personally known us for years or as we were family! Mr. Gonzalez was very service oriented, courteous, and, most importantly, took the time to really listen to us. He remained with us all the time during the sales process until we drove away with our new vehicle, although it meant for him leaving the dealership later on a Sunday! Thank you Jorge, you definitely have new clients!

Twitter
"Excellent, in all regards. I am a return customer and..."

JoeVitale
2/20/2014 5:02:43 PM

Jorge and Son and Donna

My Review Of AutoNation Toyota Scion Leesburg:

Excellent, in all regards. I am a return customer and specifically asked for Jorge. He is an excellent person and very helpful. Customer service is primary in all his actions. He displays and excellent attitude and is always ready to assist. I consider him truthful and fair in all my dealings with him. I see him as a friend, as opposed to a car dealer salesperson out to make a sale and shall always ask for him in the future. My dealings with Son and Donna were equally professional and friendly, as with Jorge. I cannot say enough for my experience with all of them. I shall return and refer all my friends to them for their auto purchasing needs. As for the price, I feel it was fair. I really didn't haggle because I felt that as a return customer, they would treat me fairly and give me the best deal possible. If TOYOTA would reduce their overall pricing levels, I would have given a 5, but in all honesty, it's a great product, so who am I to complain. The price has nothing to do with Jorge, Son and Donna. I believe they did the best they could while staying within corporate guidelines and profit margins.

Twitter
"The time I spent at Autonation Toytoa Scion Leesburg was..."

JaidenKyan
1/13/2014 5:12:30 PM

Dave Catacora
Kevin Gaynor
Paul Son

My Review Of AutoNation Toyota Scion Leesburg:

The time I spent at Autonation Toytoa Scion Leesburg was nothing less than pleasant. The staff took excellent care of my family. The managers made sure that we were well informed and taken care of. Since they were extremely busy that day, we had to wait over an hour for F&I. During the wait they bought lunch for us; which made our waiting hardly noticeable. Our kids ate pizza while watching TV, no fuzz whatsoever. I was amazed with the patience coming from my little muchkins. They really operate with their goal of making customers happy with their purchase and family oriented services. If you live in the tri-state area, then make the drive out here. These folks will definitely take care of you and your family. So, if you are in the market to buy or lease a new or pre-owned vehicle, then go visit any of the Sales Managers Dave, Kevin, or Paul for great deals and outstanding customer service. Overall, it was one of the most pleasant experiences I have had in a very long time. I guess I am most impressed with my children being entertained for so long without a fuss. Most definitely a very family oriented dealership. I would recommend to all my family, friends, and everyone out there.

Twitter
"I love my 2013 Toyota Highlander! Thank you Nazir and..."

OmyGodess
1/12/2014 10:12:44 PM

Nazir Fazelyar and Paul Son

My Review Of AutoNation Toyota Scion Leesburg:

I love my 2013 Toyota Highlander! Thank you Nazir and Paul for the quick and smooth purchase process. I submitted an inquiry via the Internet and was contacted by Autonation Leesburg immediately. From the time I submitted the lead to the time I left the store with my brand new SUV, it was exactly 1 hour and 17 minutes. Time is money and these guys have saved me plenty of money by having everything ready for me soon as I approached the dealership. I left work during my lunch time and was able to go back to work right after with my brand new Highlander. I've been driving it everyday, and compare to my husband's Honda Pilot, my Highlander is so much more fuel efficient. We are thinking about selling our Pilot and purchase another Highlander. Kudos for the Highlander and Autonation for an awesome experience.

Twitter
"I have never had a positive used car experience in 10..."

iluvmyhonda
1/6/2014 2:51:56 PM

John Taylor and Paul Son

My Review Of AutoNation Toyota Scion Leesburg:

I have never had a positive used car experience in 10 years. The purchase was quick and smooth. John Taylor was very informative and honest. The sales manager Paul Son was involved from the start to end and was extremely courteous and helpful. Although it was our first time here, we felt as if we've been coming here all our life with the VIP treatment received. They helped us narrow down to the car that best fit our needs before even stepping foot into the dealership. By the time we got there, everything was done and ready waiting for us just to test drive, menu, and then finance process. They made car buying easy with the menu where everything was laid out upfront no hidden charges. We will be recommending friends and family.

Twitter
"This was a great car purchasing experience. Dick found..."

AngelaPotomacFallVA
1/4/2014 2:21:35 PM

Dick Baily

My Review Of AutoNation Toyota Scion Leesburg:

This was a great car purchasing experience. Dick found out exactly what I wanted/needed in a car, showed me what was available, and let the vehicle do the selling. No high pressure sales, just excellent customer service making sure I knew about all of the interesting features and benefits to the vehicle I was considering. I am a repeat customer too -- I purchased my original Toyota in 2002 from Leesburg Toyota. Highly recommend.

Twitter
"Nate has helped us with the purchase on two new Toyota in..."

RussP9601
12/26/2013 1:22:12 PM

Nate Burgette

My Review Of AutoNation Toyota Scion Leesburg:

Nate has helped us with the purchase on two new Toyota in the last year. He is a professional and his management works with him to deliver the cars at a competitive price with excellent customer service. Keep up the good work.

Reviews 11-20 >>