AutoNation Toyota Scion Winter Park

AutoNation Toyota Scion Winter Park Info

Wesley Chapel Toyota

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

"Painless Process"

We recently purchased a 2015 Corolla from David Wardlow at Auto Nation Winter Park. He was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Bishoy in financing did a great job for us. We are extremely satisfied with the level of service and will return as future customers.

David Wardlow

"Simply The Best"

David Wardlow! You must see him. One of the nicest most honest person we have ever met! Thank you David for everything. We will be back!

David Wardlow

"Just absolutly amazing sservice experience"

Mr. Oscar Luna was by far the best! Smooth service appointment. I am a dealer beware person but I will be taking my truck here for service.

Oscar Luna

"AutoNation Toyota Brandon"

Brandon was the best. Courteous and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend. Fantastic price. The facility was nice as well. Everyone seemed to be happy to help.

Brandon Theiss

"The car isn't there so don't believe it!"

Ok, I spent 45 min driving to them (one way) after getting promise car was there only to find it wasn't and that they had allegedly sold it. I told them they were liars and just to be straight with me. If you truly buy their promise that the car is there make them text you a picture with the vin # and a word of your choosing to your phone. I guarantee you don't get one because they promise everyone that car is there but it is a scam to get you in and to sell you another model, vehicle etc. Do something so you can avoid wasting your time as you can see so many reviews of this same type that the car really isn't there and the price changes. I just left and called their manager a liar to her face and didn't feel bad about doing it. Car dealerships don't have the best reputation anyway but these people take it to a new low. As a business owner myself I would never treat a client like that. Lying does not build that trusting relationship. If you can read this then take heed of the warning.

Henry Modaresi

"My son went to purchase a vehicle we called about. When..."

My son went to purchase a vehicle we called about. When he arrived he was shown another vehicle. Which he settled on buying. When it came to doing the paper work. He had 3 different people that he dealt with just writing up the paper work. When it came to the financing he informed them he had his own financing and they proceeded to tell him yes it alright just fill out the paper? He questioned them about shouldn't he just call the financial institution he had already been approved. They told him they would contact them to just fill out the paper. He was questioning filling out the paper as it was like he was applying for a loan. Once again he said shouldn't I just call the financial institution it has already been approved. When it came down to it they ran it through World Omni which turned it down, then ran it through another institution which approved it. His financial institution contacted him a day later and said they never got the paper work on the vehicle. I then called the dealership and was told oh we got him a better rate he would have had a much higher interest rate at his institution. When in fact his institution worked for six weeks to try and get the cleared title to refinance him at half as much interest as the institution they ran it through. Then when they tried to do a payoff the title was still in World Omni's name and when dealership was contacted said they don't even know who World Omni is. They then changed the title put it in my son's name without even a lien holder. In turn he had to go pay to have the lien put on the title to get it refinanced correctly. When he bought the car there was a small hole in seat, he was told they would repair that at his 1st servicing,well after having the car for about 5 hours that never happened either. This sure has been an awful experience for a 1st time car buyer. These people are the worst, they are deceptive. I would never recommend anyone buy a vehicle from them. Thank goodness he can have his car serviced elsewhere.

sales people

"Classic bait and switch. After talking to a sales..."

Classic bait and switch. After talking to a sales representative on the phone and being assured the car was for sale, I drove the approximate 15 miles to the dealership to check out the vehicle. Upon arrival approximately 35 minutes after confirming the car was in stock, I was informed it had just been sold. To alleviate my disappointment , they informed me the advertised price was wrong and the car was actually $1000 higher and offered to show me was was in stock. Stay away from this dealership.

Mr unknown salesrep

"Do not deal with these folks -- they outright lie. I..."

Do not deal with these folks -- they outright lie. I specifically called to check availability of 2 advertised specials and after much ado was told that both vehicles were there and not sold. Within 1/2 hour my son arrived and was told they were, in fact, not there. BALD-FACED LIARS!!!!! Bait & Switch!!!!

Internet chat, sales and a manager

"Do not recommend!"

I wanted to purchase a new car and after looking at many different Toyota dealerships I came to this one because they offered the "lowest" price for the car that I wanted. I could not receive an estimated price on a vehicle even after I gave them all of my information. It was only possible when I said I wanted to buy the car. When the contract came they did not even bother to completely discuss what they were charging me. I even fully believe they have charged me twice for two different "services": once included with the vehicle price and the other written out on the contract. Overall I do not recommend this dealership. If you want to purchase a car there are MUCH better and honest places than this one.

Robert Chambers, Hossam Souryal

"The most person made me sick of all was this man Shekarr..."

The most person made me sick of all was this man Shekarr Dutta. Shame on you because you never called me regarding sienna mini van. I actually came looking for you after we purchased toyota camry in '06 from you. I thought it was miracle that i found you again. It was pretty impressive. But i was wrong. Thankyou because of people like you i won't buy toyota anymore, and went ahead and purchase Honda. You have totally damaged toyota reputation for me for years and years to come. Now i will never buy toyota again. never. Next time call your customer back. or stay home.And by the way the price you gave me were no deal. Toyota of orlando was cheaper than you $1500.00. Nice job. Please be honest to your customer. I told my wife you even sold '06 camry with damaged left wheel and defective tranny. this was a 5 miles brand new vehicle. and now proved it all to be true.good bye

SHEKARR DUTTA