AutoNation Toyota Scion Winter Park

Wesley Chapel Toyota

Toyota of Clermont

Marwan
7/06/2015

"misleading sales pitch and car care"

the salesman told me when I bought my car that I get a free oil change every 5000 miles and when i went to have my oil change they said that this is a lie and that oil change is every 10000 miles while my engine noise is very high and my oil is pitch black and this is my first oil change ,when I called the manager chafic he said I am sorry the Salesman didn't know what he was doing and left saying sorry,my new car will be driven on bad oil and high engine noise,but david Maus in sanford will save my car and change my oil at 5000,never again I will buy a car from auto nation,worst sales and service..

amine abide, SAL AKHTAR

wan
7/04/2015

"Honest and faithful sales person"

My sales man was Mr.. Chafik Alloui. The deal was very smooth and perfect. I will recomand to other person I know. Thanks a lot.

Chafik Alloui

Barb Wire
6/29/2015

"GREAT SALES PERSON RICHARD NEWTON"

As a Toyota owner now we love our 2015 Toyota corolla we were told everything about the car we were looking at he even opened the hood and told us about the motor we were impressed . thank-you Richard Newton we rate you a 10 on the list. THANK-YOU Russell & Barbara Christian.

Richard, Newton

aliknights
6/01/2015

"Purchasing a new car - Mr. Chafik Alloui helped me."

Mr. Chafik Alloui helped me purchasing a new car. He was very professional, very helpful, and very caring; I was very happy. I felt that "customer satisfaction" was the utmost priority for Chafik.

Chafik Alloui

james-jin lee
2/19/2015

"Ignored"

As an owner of a 2004 toyota Corolla, Id love to buy another one to replace my old one. However, I was not treated as a customer due to the fact that I looked really young. Not only did Richard not help make deals, he did not tell me how much the price was till the very very end. I was sort of disappointed with his lack of information on the 2015 corolla, because I had happen to know more upon the vehicle in a week versus a man who makes a living off of it. Overall, I was not treated look a customer and I regret wasting my time there.

Richard Newton

kjramirezz
12/27/2014

"Great Customer Service"

Ive been to a lot of dealerships lately but this one was probably the best one so far. I inquired about a used vehicle on-line and was contacted by Richard Newton shortly after. When I visited the dealership and met Richard he very nice and a great person to work with, he even sent me a Christmas card :) He showed me exactly what I wanted, within my price range and I didn't feel pressured by him at all. Some salesman can be very pushy to the point that you want to run screaming but he was very easy to talk to and seemed to be very experienced. As far as the cars are concerned they seem to be in GREAT condition and very reasonable prices. I would definitely recommend this dealership and you should really work with Richard Newton.

Richard Newton

dannyalicea
12/26/2014

"AWESOME DEAL GREAT SALES PERSON"

Abu was amazing. Great Sales person even when he is new to sales. Abu went above and beyond to make sure we were extremely happy with our purchase. If you are looking for a vehicle make sure you check this dealership out and ask for Abu you will not regret it

Abu

emoschak
9/29/2014

"Painless Process"

We recently purchased a 2015 Corolla from David Wardlow at Auto Nation Winter Park. He was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Bishoy in financing did a great job for us. We are extremely satisfied with the level of service and will return as future customers.

David Wardlow, Bishoy Rezek

johnkyle
8/30/2014

"Simply The Best"

David Wardlow! You must see him. One of the nicest most honest person we have ever met! Thank you David for everything. We will be back!

David Wardlow

dannyalicea
8/26/2014

"Just absolutly amazing sservice experience"

Mr. Oscar Luna was by far the best! Smooth service appointment. I am a dealer beware person but I will be taking my truck here for service.

Oscar Luna