Read Reviews AutoNation Volkswagen Delray

3.5

3.5

3.6

based on 9 reviews

Overall
3.6

3.6 out of 5

24 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

AutoNation Volkswagen Delray

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of AutoNation Volkswagen Delray

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Lease Buyout Bad CS"

dica
7/24/2014 4:47:15 PM

Finance with attitude

1.4

My Review Of AutoNation Volkswagen Delray:

All I wanted to do was buyout my lease, this review will not even address the "dealer fee" they tack on to buying out a lease what a rip-off. This dealership made the process so difficult it took a total of 5 trips in person to the dealer to finally complete the deal. One of the 5 trips I had made an appointment received 3 confirmations via email and one confirmation by phone. I arrived at the dealership 10 min late due to traffic and I waited 20 min before the finance person came over to me and gave the following greeting "I really wish they hadn't told you you could come in today, it is the end of the month and we are too busy for this now" Then he had me wait over an hour more. At that point the check I had for the buyout was in wife's name but the lease was in husbands name so it would cost over $400 to transfer the registration. I opted to get a new check at the bank. Returned to the dealership for the 5th time with proper check in hand, no appointment as I went 1st in the morning. Same finance jerk ignored wife through the entire transaction. There is not a good VW dealer in South Florida as far as I can see. They are all pompous egotistical and conceited, maybe it's just a VW thing. I now own the very LAST VW I will ever buy.

Twitter
"bad customer service and lack of care"

cafain78
5/1/2014 11:08:57 AM

gerard

My Review Of AutoNation Volkswagen Delray:

last night I tryed to purchase a Volkswagen TDI wagon from autonation I was greeted by a gentleman by the name of gerard don't know his last name he was not professional enough to provide me with that information.he had lack of care and seems like he didn't want to sell me the car and trying to negotiate a deal when Im sitting one cubicle all and he is screaming from the other I asked him if he can come to the little office and talk to me and he say no like you don't really care we left our autonation that same night we end up going to Schumacher vw of North Lake where I purchase my new car I was treated with respect the way a customer should be treated unfortunately you don't know how

Twitter
"Stands behind what they sell"

Paul barbers
3/29/2014 7:54:54 PM

Ollie

My Review Of AutoNation Volkswagen Delray:

Wanted to write and say thank you to the general manger for all your help with my car
I would recommend your dealership in the future to anyone that is in the need of a car

Twitter
"Great working with autonation and Charles. I got the car..."

Scarpivf
6/7/2013 8:45:45 PM

Charles Heller

My Review Of AutoNation Volkswagen Delray:

Great working with autonation and Charles. I got the car I wanted and the service is great. Most flexible service from a dealership that I have seen. Looking forward to working with them for years to come.

Twitter
"Our experience was just great - Kevin Klein and his..."

Pedja
5/18/2013 11:11:22 AM

Kevin Klein

My Review Of AutoNation Volkswagen Delray:

Our experience was just great - Kevin Klein and his manager Steve Page were willing to give us best possible trade in value for our preowned car and also helped us choose the right new one - Passat TDI that takes us everywhere for twice less gas money! We highly recommend this dealership!

Twitter
"Charles L. and Charles ( I cannot remember his last name,..."

rr1615
5/17/2013 11:10:38 AM

Charles L

My Review Of AutoNation Volkswagen Delray:

Charles L. and Charles ( I cannot remember his last name, but he reminds me of an awesome grandfather) helped me through the process of leaving the lot with a brand new 2013 Volks Beetle. I am more than pleased with the service and I would recommend their services to anyone that is considering the purchase/lease of a new vehicle. Charles and his associates were patient, calm, professional , and considerate. They were readily available to answer any questions I had in regards to the car. I loved the fact that I was offered free car washes for three years-an incentive that I will be so excited to use.

Thank you Charles L., Charles (the grandfather-figure), and everyone else that made my wants a reality.

Twitter
"Charles and Steven were very kind and friendly. They..."

mailati
3/3/2013 8:40:13 AM

Charles Lewis and Steven Paige

My Review Of AutoNation Volkswagen Delray:

Charles and Steven were very kind and friendly. They offered us something to drink and smiled the whole time. Charles was very knowledgeable about the car and answered all my questions.I got a great deal on my car.I enjoyed the experience and would recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

Response From: AutoNation Volkswagen Delray
Added: 3/17/2013 9:48:26 PM

Thank you for this feedback. We're so glad that Charles and Steven took good care of you-- that's what we like to hear! Please come back any time and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Happy driving!

Twitter
"The service department sucks. They ordered the wrong..."

WMG53
2/12/2013 2:21:07 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Grody Abru

My Review Of AutoNation Volkswagen Delray:

The service department sucks. They ordered the wrong part for my car because they went by the VIN number of my vehicle rather than actually LOOKING at it with their eyes. And this is what they do for a living? The part was not going to be here for 5 days so they gave me a loaner. Then when I picked it up, there was no gas in it. I put in only $10 but they refuse to reimburse me for that, even though it was theri screw up in the first place that led to them loaning me the car (Grody even said that they ordered the wrong part and because of that, they wanted to give me the loaner since the correct part would not be in for days). What good is a car with no gas? I understand that when you rent a car, you are responsible for bringing the car back with the amount of gas that it began with, which is usually a full tank. This loaner had 1/8 of a gallon in it. Really? Good thing I live 2 seconds away, but then I had to put in gas to be able to use it. Grody is one of the service persons there and he has been there since I bought my car in 2009. He is the worst. I will never go there again even though this dealership is literally within walking distance from my house. I will drive to another VW dealership where I am sure I will be treated a heck of a lot better.

Response From: AutoNation Volkswagen Delray
Added: 2/21/2013 4:47:53 PM

Hi and thank you for this feedback. We apologize that you had a negative experience at our dealership. We strive to provide high-quality service to each customer and are very sorry our service department didn't meet your needs. We want to make this right with you so please give us a call at (866) 906-3987 to discuss further. Our General Manager is very interested in what you have to say. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Twitter
"I leased a 2012 Volkswagon Beetle, the process was very..."

Mslex
8/8/2012 7:00:26 PM

Zeke Isreal and Charlie Heller

My Review Of AutoNation Volkswagen Delray:

I leased a 2012 Volkswagon Beetle, the process was very quick and efficient, everyone was very friendly and transparent during the entire experience. They went over all of the details of the vehicle and payments and really took the time to make me feel special.

Twitter
"Rough beginning when I ordered my 2012 Beetle - took..."

mtobias64
7/28/2012 6:57:03 PM

Neal Cooke
Steven Page

My Review Of AutoNation Volkswagen Delray:

Rough beginning when I ordered my 2012 Beetle - took forever to get it (orderd in October 2011 and delivered July 2012), and no one had any information for me during this long period of time. VW just couldn't meet the consumer demands and promised delievery dates came and went. Maroone had no pull in getting any concrete information from their sources either, so that was that. I waited without knowing when my car would arrive. It was very frustrating, and my husband was angry about the whole situation. In fact, he purchased a new car, a 2012 Challenger SRT8, and decided not to purchase from Maroone. In the end, though, the dealer made up for everything when my car finally arrived! The saleman who handled the deal was great, the general manager put together a great deal for me, and we breezed through financing. Everyone at the dealership who had helped me along the way was there the day I took delivery and made sure to thank me for my patience and for the opportunity to work with me. Honestly, if it weren't for the very personal service we received once the Beetle arrived, I think VW and Maroone would have lost us as customers. Thanks to the crew at my VW dealership and the wonderful way they treated me, Maroone has definitely earned back our business!!

Reviews 11-20 >>