AutoNation Volkswagen Delray

Schumacher Volkswagen

Schumacher Volkswagen

uptown27
11/28/2014

"High Way Robbers employed at a circus."

Dropped my 2000 GTI with the airbag light on at 7:00 am with Grody Abru in service. Did not hear back from him until I called for the status of my car around 3:00 pm. Was told that the reason the airbag light is on is due to a bad harness that is located under the drivers seat and the harness is $250.00 plus tax which was additional $27.41. That did not include labor. I picked up my car around 6:30pm and on my way home the airbag light came back on. Called the dealership back that very moment and was told to bring the car back the next day. I brought my car back the following day which was on a Saturday and was given a poor excuse that it's very busy and your car can't be worked on until Monday. Called the Grody on Monday and was told that the Airbag. I was not told that in the very beginning. They told me it was a bad harness which I agreed on to repair. When I came back to the service department the GM was standing at the counter with Grody and walked away to his office. They lied to me and took over $300.00 from me without fixing the problem. If they had given me the real problem in the beginning this would not have happen. They lacked the knowledge to complete the repair and ripped me off for over $300.00 to replace a wire harness. The next time I would be going to the corner shop.

Grody Abru

isabelamax
11/20/2014

"Ripped me off for oil change!!!"

Purchased my car less than a year ago. Came in for oil change. Charging $80 for that. Then service approaches me that I should rotate tires. Fine. They charge me $20 for that. Asked them to do better. They said no. Called tire kingdom. They would do same exact service for $69.99 out the door!!! MY BIGGEST MISTAKE WAS THINKING VW WOULD TAKE CARE OF ME BEING I PURCHASED MY CAR FROM THEM. Instead they totally RIPPED ME OFF!!! NICE. I was going to purchase another car from them very soon. WILL NOT BE COMING here with any of my business. NOT even for oil change again. I had BMW's before. At BMW they totally took care of me! SHAME ON YOU AUTONATION DELRAY!

dica
7/24/2014

"Lease Buyout Bad CS "

All I wanted to do was buyout my lease, this review will not even address the "dealer fee" they tack on to buying out a lease what a rip-off. This dealership made the process so difficult it took a total of 5 trips in person to the dealer to finally complete the deal. One of the 5 trips I had made an appointment received 3 confirmations via email and one confirmation by phone. I arrived at the dealership 10 min late due to traffic and I waited 20 min before the finance person came over to me and gave the following greeting "I really wish they hadn't told you you could come in today, it is the end of the month and we are too busy for this now" Then he had me wait over an hour more. At that point the check I had for the buyout was in wife's name but the lease was in husbands name so it would cost over $400 to transfer the registration. I opted to get a new check at the bank. Returned to the dealership for the 5th time with proper check in hand, no appointment as I went 1st in the morning. Same finance jerk ignored wife through the entire transaction. There is not a good VW dealer in South Florida as far as I can see. They are all pompous egotistical and conceited, maybe it's just a VW thing. I now own the very LAST VW I will ever buy.

Finance with attitude

cafain78
5/01/2014

"bad customer service and lack of care"

last night I tryed to purchase a Volkswagen TDI wagon from autonation I was greeted by a gentleman by the name of gerard don't know his last name he was not professional enough to provide me with that information.he had lack of care and seems like he didn't want to sell me the car and trying to negotiate a deal when Im sitting one cubicle all and he is screaming from the other I asked him if he can come to the little office and talk to me and he say no like you don't really care we left our autonation that same night we end up going to Schumacher vw of North Lake where I purchase my new car I was treated with respect the way a customer should be treated unfortunately you don't know how

gerard

Paul barbers
3/29/2014

"Stands behind what they sell"

Wanted to write and say thank you to the general manger for all your help with my car I would recommend your dealership in the future to anyone that is in the need of a car

Ollie

Scarpivf
6/07/2013

"Great working with autonation and Charles. I got the car..."

Great working with autonation and Charles. I got the car I wanted and the service is great. Most flexible service from a dealership that I have seen. Looking forward to working with them for years to come.

Charles Heller

Pedja
5/18/2013

"Our experience was just great - Kevin Klein and his..."

Our experience was just great - Kevin Klein and his manager Steve Page were willing to give us best possible trade in value for our preowned car and also helped us choose the right new one - Passat TDI that takes us everywhere for twice less gas money! We highly recommend this dealership!

Kevin Klein

rr1615
5/17/2013

"Charles L. and Charles ( I cannot remember his last name,..."

Charles L. and Charles ( I cannot remember his last name, but he reminds me of an awesome grandfather) helped me through the process of leaving the lot with a brand new 2013 Volks Beetle. I am more than pleased with the service and I would recommend their services to anyone that is considering the purchase/lease of a new vehicle. Charles and his associates were patient, calm, professional , and considerate. They were readily available to answer any questions I had in regards to the car. I loved the fact that I was offered free car washes for three years-an incentive that I will be so excited to use. Thank you Charles L., Charles (the grandfather-figure), and everyone else that made my wants a reality.

Charles L

mailati
3/03/2013

"Charles and Steven were very kind and friendly. They..."

Charles and Steven were very kind and friendly. They offered us something to drink and smiled the whole time. Charles was very knowledgeable about the car and answered all my questions.I got a great deal on my car.I enjoyed the experience and would recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

Charles Lewis and Steven Paige

AutoNation Volkswagen Delray responded to this review

March 17, 2013

Thank you for this feedback. We're so glad that Charles and Steven took good care of you-- that's what we like to hear! Please come back any time and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Happy driving!

WMG53
2/12/2013

"The service department sucks. They ordered the wrong..."

The service department sucks. They ordered the wrong part for my car because they went by the VIN number of my vehicle rather than actually LOOKING at it with their eyes. And this is what they do for a living? The part was not going to be here for 5 days so they gave me a loaner. Then when I picked it up, there was no gas in it. I put in only $10 but they refuse to reimburse me for that, even though it was theri screw up in the first place that led to them loaning me the car (Grody even said that they ordered the wrong part and because of that, they wanted to give me the loaner since the correct part would not be in for days). What good is a car with no gas? I understand that when you rent a car, you are responsible for bringing the car back with the amount of gas that it began with, which is usually a full tank. This loaner had 1/8 of a gallon in it. Really? Good thing I live 2 seconds away, but then I had to put in gas to be able to use it. Grody is one of the service persons there and he has been there since I bought my car in 2009. He is the worst. I will never go there again even though this dealership is literally within walking distance from my house. I will drive to another VW dealership where I am sure I will be treated a heck of a lot better.

Grody Abru

AutoNation Volkswagen Delray responded to this review

February 21, 2013

Hi and thank you for this feedback. We apologize that you had a negative experience at our dealership. We strive to provide high-quality service to each customer and are very sorry our service department didn't meet your needs. We want to make this right with you so please give us a call at (866) 906-3987 to discuss further. Our General Manager is very interested in what you have to say. We look forward to speaking with you soon.