AutoOne

1282 Manheim Pike,
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601
AutoOne Info
About AutoOne

Here at the new Auto One (formerly Keim Pre-Owned), we take pride in providing friendly and honest service to the Lancaster community. Our friends and neighbors have been trusting us for their Pre-Owned vehicle buying needs for many years. Even those travelling from York and Harrisburg can make the short trip to Auto One for a welcoming used car buying event. If you're in the market for a used car, Auto One stocks numerous makes, models, and styles. Our friendly sales staff will help navigate you through our pre-owned lot to find a car, truck, SUV, or minivan that suits your needs. We have inexpensive used cars and pre-owned vehicles that feel like new, and everything in between. Lancaster shoppers can be sure, Auto One is the place to shop for used cars. We are a one-stop shop for your automotive needs! Beyond a great selection of pre-owned cars, Auto One also offers on-site financing and car maintenance for your recently purchased vehicle. People from all over Lancaster, York, and Harrisburg come to Auto One for the best deals on used cars, service & parts. Come in today and see why!

About AutoOne

derrp419
2/05/2016

"great experience"

This was the first time I've ever bought a car but I can't imagine going anywhere else. Everyone was really nice and made the process really easy. They did everything they could to put me in the car I wanted and made me feel so comfortable. I've already told people that this is the place to buy a car, especially from Adam and Jake. Two of the coolest guys.

jeepstar
2/04/2016

"Eric is Honest and Truthful"

My husband and I was very pleased in finding a good Dealer Ship like Auto One.As soon as we walked threw the door we were greeted nicely. The place felt comfortable when you were there. You didn't feel rushed. There were sodas, coffee and water if you needed. Also rest rooms. When we went out looking at the different Vehicles. We could take our time. I was very pleased what I had picked out for my vehicle. We were very well taken care of by Eric. I know where I'll be going to trade in this one in the future. Thank You Auto One your a GREAT DEALERSHIP. know where I'll be going to trade in on another one in the future. Thank you Auto One your a GREAT DEALERSHIP.

bonjodi123
1/27/2016

"Adam really took care of me!"

This was the firs time I went to Auto One, customer service is what they are all about, Adam was very knowledgeable about the car I was interested in test driving and ended up buying! Thank you Auto One!

SHUJIN0913
1/05/2016

"Pleasurable car buying experience!"

The dealer had alot of good quality cars to chose from. The sales crew worked with me and my family. I would recommend any of my family and friends to check Auto One before they go anywhere else. Thanks Paul Davis and Auto One.

EBSCORES27
12/21/2015

"AutoOne"

Very Good experience. Although you deal with one main salesperson, they all help eachother out. Fair pricing and no bargaining. One knows what the price is before you shop.

Blaze422
12/13/2015

"Kia Soul great find"

From the moment we arrived to check out vehicles, Adam and his team made us feel right at home allowing us test drive several cars. They gave us plenty of time and privacy to discuss which car was the best fit for our family. After we decided on a 2012 Kia Soul, Adam and his team went to work on getting us the best financing deal possible. It has been a sheer joy working with them and we will be buying our next car there.

December 19, 2015

It was our pleasure working with you to find a vehicle that fit your family perfectly!

DEPUTYDAVES
12/08/2015

"They were alot of help but… "

The Scooter I specifically went down to buy was supposed to be brand new WITH ZERO MILAGE. Here it turns out a salesperson was riding it home and back. Now if I knew and saw him riding it I could/would be able to tell you if he was doing any damage to yhe vehicle. For all I know he could have aged the motor considerably by over racing the throttle, seeing how fast it goes, etc. 135miles is excessive miles on the odometer for being a "new vehicle ". the vehicle was sitting in the showroom for two years so it also got some nicks and some of the body was pulled out of proper placement because of a possible hit and a missing screw which was never replaced. They told me "I'm getting it for $1000 less then list" or something like that but I bought exactly like this one 5 months earlier from another dealer for a total of $5400.00.they sold me this one for a total of $5113.00 and this one had defects and mileage on it. Do the math. Also when it was delivered the license plate was hanging by one screw because the didn't include a plate bracket. Little things like these add up to a 3-4 star rating. I had to buy from here because it was the last vehicle like it in the area.

Anace16
12/05/2015

"Love my new car and the dealership!"

Since my car was totalled, I talked to and visited a few dealerships and this one by far was the best. Auto One had overall the best pricing and Paul was great. There were issues with getting the title from the previous owners because of a payout (not Auto One's fault at all) but Paul kept me updated the entire time of what was going on and everyone at the dealership did their best to get me in my new car asap. After I got my new car Paul checked in with me to make sure I was happy. This dealership is zero hassle and they aren't pushy or overbearing. They are fantastic with customer service. It was completely satisfied working with them and we will be back there to buy our cars in the future!

December 19, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience! We always learn from the issues that can sometimes accompany purchasing a pre-owned vehicle. We can't thank you enough for your patience throughout the whole process.

Thatskims67
12/02/2015

"I am very pleased"

My experience doesn't seem to be unique . I say this because this service I received was so effortlessly pleasant. Ely and Tonya not only handle my special needs , they took the time to make sure that it was carried through with satisfaction. I would remiss if I didn't mention the tow truck driver who brought me my car and the kindness he showed but also the mechanic who called me to address a simple question. Thank you Atuo one you taken car buying to a different level. Did I mention I got a gem!!!

Tonya

December 19, 2015

Thanks for sharing your experience! Our goal is to provide you with a high quality experience in every department of our dealership.

Beth37
11/30/2015

"Got the car I wanted, but didn't think I could afford."

Adam Stoltzfus was extremely adept at helping me clarify what my priorities were, so that he could help me find the car I really wanted. I was pleasantly surprised that my long search for a used (and yet dependable) car finally ended with a purchase I was truly delighted with. I believe that he provided all the information I needed to make an informed decision, and answered all my questions clearly. The only negative was the amount of time I had to spend at the dealership completing the financing process. It was much longer than I have ever experienced when purchasing cars in the past. But I was satisfied with the result, so it's not a major complaint.

December 19, 2015

Thank you for the feedback. It helps us to evaluate our process to see what changes we can make to save our customers time. Your satisfaction is important to us!

Reviews of Kenny Orozco