AutoOne

1282 Manheim Pike, Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601 Open Now 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Hours

Adam Stoltzfus, Saleman, AutoOne

Service Manager

December 03, 2016

"Great Customer Service!!"

- eah531

I looked around a little before going to Auto One and when i stopped by i wasn't sure if i was even going to have any luck. But Adam had helped me find a car that was suited for me!! He was very professional and very pleasant to work with. I didn't feel pressured at all in buying a car. I am very happy that i had stopped at Auto One. They are very pleasant and very reasonable with their prices!

November 26, 2016

"Amazing!!! "

- Lfetrow13

Adam at auto one was the most helpful car salesman I've ever worked with. He was very professional and made the process easy and stress free. I can't thank him enough for getting me into an amazing car and for treating me with respect and making car buying fun!!

November 21, 2016

"Great Transaction!"

- GEORGE MEHAFFIE

I shopped online for a specific year, make and model used sedan. On the Auto One website I was able to thoroughly review the vehicle's history using their free CARMAX report and photos. Visiting the site I was able to inspect and drive the vehicle and was satisfied that it was the car I wanted. There was no pressure and our sales person was very knowledgeable of the process and the vehicle. The value quoted for my trade was from kbb.com, as was the value placed on the vehicle I purchased. I picked up the car two days later; of course there was paperwork, but that's PA. I have continued to browse the web after the sale. I have found nothing better, or even comparable in price/mileage and believe I made a great deal, worth five stars.

AutoOne, Lancaster, PA, 17601