AutoOne

1282 Manheim Pike,
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601
AutoOne Info
About AutoOne

Here at the new Auto One (formerly Keim Pre-Owned), we take pride in providing friendly and honest service to the Lancaster community. Our friends and neighbors have been trusting us for their Pre-Owned vehicle buying needs for many years. Even those travelling from York and Harrisburg can make the short trip to Auto One for a welcoming used car buying event. If you're in the market for a used car, Auto One stocks numerous makes, models, and styles. Our friendly sales staff will help navigate you through our pre-owned lot to find a car, truck, SUV, or minivan that suits your needs. We have inexpensive used cars and pre-owned vehicles that feel like new, and everything in between. Lancaster shoppers can be sure, Auto One is the place to shop for used cars. We are a one-stop shop for your automotive needs! Beyond a great selection of pre-owned cars, Auto One also offers on-site financing and car maintenance for your recently purchased vehicle. People from all over Lancaster, York, and Harrisburg come to Auto One for the best deals on used cars, service & parts. Come in today and see why!

About AutoOne

Dallascowboys0305
3/29/2016

"They made sure i left in a safe family vehical"

The vehicle that I was suppose to leave in witch was a whole sale they found the rust on the bottom that wasn't safe and they put me in a 2004 van for our family that was way more then what we had but they took care of us they are honest people and will take very good care of you I recommened this dealership to everyone thanks everyone at auto one you got my vote 100 percent

The owner and all the salesman are polite and take good care of there customers

Carmen I Lebron
3/22/2016

"Good costumer service "

I would like to thank Mr. Eric Riley for such a wonderful service he gave me and Randy we r very happy with the purchase we made and for the Auto team ur service was really pleased too.once again thank you for your time and service Sincerly Wright's and Lebron family . Thanks

Marlow
3/09/2016

"Flood vehicle "

Purchased a 08 Ford Escape from Auto one at the end of February 2016. That weekend, I was looking underneath and noticed bad rust to the frame and undercarriage. Inspected the inside of the vehicle, only to find rusted seat brackets, rusted brake and gas pedal and rusted emergency brake sprocket. Also found rust on engine components and and electrical connections. Took it to a certified Ford dealer who did a full inspection, and reported water damage and $3,000 in repairs needed to the engine. Went back to the dealer and spoke with their sales manager, who was willing to buy back the vehicle and replace it with a vehicle on their lot for the same exact price. Nothing for the price I liked, however, I did like a vehicle that was a few thousand over the price I paid for the Escape. Manager stated, we have a "no haggle price", and was unwilling to negotiate. Legal action coming, and complaint filed with the Attorney Generals Office. Do not purchase a vehicle from this place.

Direwolf
2/27/2016

"Worked really well "

I need a new used car. I applied online for financing. I came in that night talked and did a test drive. Went home the next day with the car I wanted at a rate I could really afford. They work with you the entire process. The staff were friendly. Would buy from them again. Only downside shouldn't do test drives in snowy weather.

1travybaby
2/26/2016

"An experience I would do again"

I can't remember if the 2013 Chevy Cruze I bought was advertised as having cruise control. I thought it did. Paul & I talked as if it did have it. It doesn't. Not a huge issue for me but it would be nice. Also, I had a misunderstanding with my motor vehicle division about my title. It would be good if your salesmen could know enough about titling to help customers understand the titling process better.

Digger
2/19/2016

"AWESOME !!"

Quick to respond ,,nice selection of clean used cars , sales staff great !! when ever i decide to buy another car this will be my first stop ...

BERTS261
2/18/2016

"Nice customer service."

I like the car. Nice customer follow-up service.The service department fixed my scratches. The car payment is affordable. Glad the make and model of a car I like was available.

intrepidman
2/15/2016

"good experienced help"

Overall the car buying here was good other than it seemed to take a real long time to get approved and work out a deal, trade in value was terrible

walt@itedge.com
2/11/2016

"Great Customer Service Beginning to End"

I wanted to pick up a family car for us to share and had a set budget in mind. I also wanted a specific Jetta with the 2.5litre engine, Kenny (Service Manager) was great to work with. Found the car quickly and kept communicating by email throughout the process. I needed to pick up the car on his day off and his guys filled in and everything went smooth.

derrp419
2/05/2016

"great experience"

This was the first time I've ever bought a car but I can't imagine going anywhere else. Everyone was really nice and made the process really easy. They did everything they could to put me in the car I wanted and made me feel so comfortable. I've already told people that this is the place to buy a car, especially from Adam and Jake. Two of the coolest guys.

Reviews of Kenny Orozco