AutoOne

1282 Manheim Pike,
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601
AutoOne Info
About AutoOne

Keim PreOwned has quality pre-owned cars, trucks, suv’s and vans that will fit your budget. To ensure you the best VALUE, we price our pre-owned vehicles DAILY using the industry’s latest market-analytics technology. You’ll get the BEST AVAILABLE PRICE without needing to haggle or negotiate. We will provide you with a MARKET PRICING ANALYSIS on the vehicle you have chosen in addition to our complete internal SERVICE RECORD and a FREE CARFAX vehicle history report. Every vehicle is serviced and reconditioned in our service department and follows a strict multi-point and safety inspection process. When you buy from Keim PreOwned, you get peace of mind UPFRONT that our pricing and quality ensures that you’re making the very best purchase decision available in today’s market! Located in Lancaster at 1310 Manheim Pike. Our staff has a proven track record of quality customer service, creating a courteous and respectful buying experience. Call 800-219-9729 or come by; we are a short drive from the York, Reading, Hershey, Dauphin, Harrisburg, and Lebanon areas.

About AutoOne

SteveL
7/28/2015

"Great Dealer"

I had a wonderful experience. Adam is very knowledgeable and a true professional. I will recommend him to friends and clients. They stand behind their brand. Steven L.

paiges
7/27/2015

"amazing"

ely was so amazing i felt like she had my best intrest at heart and she is so sweet. i love my cars and i would definitely recommend Auto One

July 27, 2015

Thank you so much for your uplifting testimony! It sounds as if you've really enjoyed your experiences here at our dealership, especially after coming back for multiple vehicles! We're always excited to hear how our staff made a difference in a customer's life, and it sounds like Ely was a great help to you! Hopefully we'll see you again!

eric172
7/20/2015

"new car"

Picked up my mazda rx8 on Saturday from the sales rep adam he was with out a doubt the best guy to go to he helped me out a lot even gave a fallow up call I've given two of my friends his card all ready If you want a good car he's the man to see

July 23, 2015

As much as we take pride in our extensive and reliable inventory, what makes AutoOne more than your average car lot is it's above-average staff! Knowledge is power, and we make sure to pass our knowledge of inventory on to the customer, because we want you to make an informed decision. It's difficult to purchase a vehicle not having known how the miles previous to purchase were put on the car, but here at AutoOne we try to connect the dots as best we can and in the end, the vehicles we so carefully select tend to speak for themselves. Enjoy your RX-8, you're sure to be making memories with that one for a long time to come!

psuftbl
7/20/2015

"Easy shopping and easy to work with"

My wife and I were on the search for a SUV or Minivan due to our expecting of twins later on this year. We found AutoOne through Autotrader and they seemed to have good vehicles for a very reasonable price. When we arrived to look at what we saw online, they were already sold within 12 hours of our initial search. Our sales rep Eric Riley, was able to show us a Nissan Armada that met all of our needs and all of our wants. It was hard to find everything we were looking for in a used vehicle elsewhere but AutoOne had it all. We were very pleased with the buying experience and the upfront way they did business with us. I have already recommended Eric and the AutoOne team to friends and co-workers! The service department was excellent too. There was a sensor light that was on while we test drove the vehicle and they were able to get it in the next business day and correct the issue, without charge. Service after the sale at its very best. Always ask for Pete for service! Thank you again for exceeding our expectations and we will see you again for the next one we need.

Pete, Alex

July 20, 2015

Boy are we glad you found us! It's unfortunate that the vehicle you originally intended to see was already sold, but we're not surprised there was something else on our lot that fit the bill! Our team's primary focus has always been great customer service, and that all starts with learning about what someone wants and needs in their next vehicle. Based on that information, we can often find several vehicles within our inventory to accommodate one's criteria, so long as they're open to our helpful suggestions! We're thrilled that you're already enjoying the Armada enough to spread the word to friends and family, and we can't wait to be of service to them as well!

Sjglac
7/15/2015

"Just awesome :)"

I really enjoyed the atmosphere at this dealership and both of the sales people that I've dealt with were phenomenal. They really help me get what I wanted. Can't thank you guys enough!! If you need a new car make sure to ask for Jake or Ely.

July 16, 2015

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our team, being helpful is an essential part of our mission here at AutoOne! Thank you so much for touching on the atmosphere in our new building. We're a little over a week away from our Grand Opening, and nothing could please us more than to know that our customers are already enjoying our efforts to to match our quality cars and top-notch sales team with a brand new venue! Feel free to visit us again any time, and make sure to tell your friends and family about our Grand Opening Event on July 25th and come join the fun, we're giving away lots of great prizes!!

mgibbs123
7/14/2015

"Great car, great price!"

I am so pleased with my 2007 Nissan Murano. My husband and I found AutoOne online and went in to check them out. We were very interested but wanted to have the car looked over first. Unfortunately it was weeks before we made it back because my husband got sick. Eric was very understanding and patient even after i canceled several times. He would send friendly emails which I truly appreciated. When we finally made it back to AutoOne everyone worked hard to ensure we were making the right choice. The one thing that was displeasing was that the interior of the car wasn't as clean as it could have been. My husband had to clean the mats as they had some nasty stains. But overall it was a very pleasant experience.

July 14, 2015

We like to think of everyone here at AutoOne as family, so it's no surprise your salesman was so understanding. We're a tight-knit group and have always managed to prosper by keeping family a top priority. We're very glad you guys made it back to the dealership in good health and we were able to find exactly what you had been looking for! There are instances when certain vehicles have been test driven one too many times without having been cleaned again, and if we don't know which of our 120+ vehicles a customer is coming to see, it's difficult to have them all as pristine as we intend upon delivery. Please feel free to give us a call if you'd like to bring the Murano by so we can spiff it up for you!

Camper48
7/10/2015

"People who are there to help you."

Great experience, no hassle , took care of everything! Jake is a super person and really cares about you as a person, not just you as a customer.

July 10, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's testimony like yours that helps us depict how our team here at AutoOne is unlike any other. We hope you enjoy your vehicle as much as you enjoyed working with Jake, everyone here is genuinely grateful for your business, don't hesitate to visit us again with family and friends!

walt 383
7/07/2015

"2007 Chevy Avalanche"

I bought a new truck from them. The sales team was very good. The overall process was quick and professional. I would came back next time to buy my next truck.

July 09, 2015

Your opinion means alot to us, and we're always glad to hear how impressed our guests are with our top-notch sales staff! We know you drove quite a distance to see our Chevy Avalanche, and we're thrilled that you enjoyed your experience as much as we knew you'd enjoy the truck!

Benglerth2171
7/04/2015

"Came in not expecting to get a car"

Paul was very friendly and helpful. We didn't expect to leave with a car and we did. Price was fair and getting a loan was easy.

July 09, 2015

We truly appreciate you shopping with us! It sounds like you were pleasantly surprised throughout your experience at AutoOne, which is the effect we hope to have on all of our visitors. Enjoy your new car!

ShapeShifter
6/27/2015

"All around a great experience. "

Was treated with professionalism and curtesy from beging to end. Not one once of pressure from sales or finance. I really enjoyed my salesperson Adam. Him being a car guy made talking with more enjoyable. For me, what was a real test, was my water pump failed a couple days later with only 120 miles after purchase (due the low mileage of my car came with a 1000 mile / 1 month warranty). The car I bought is a 12 years old with only 41k miles, I don't think there is anyway to know this pump was going to fail and it is actually a common failure with this particular make and model. So anyhow, I called and talked to Pete the service manager and he immediately arranged for their flatbed tow truck to pick up the car. They quickly had the water pump replaced at no charge to me and had me back on my way in now time. I was very impressed with the way AutoOne handled my situation. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys! I'm really loving my new (to me) BMW M3!!!

June 29, 2015

Thanks so much for sharing your story! It's testimony like yours that helps paint an accurate picture of what to expect when you visit our dealership! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your experience, and glad we could get that minor setback squared away! There's no doubt you'll turn a lot of heads in your new M3 convertible, enjoy the summer and visit us again!

Reviews of Linda Woodward