AutoOne

1282 Manheim Pike,
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601
AutoOne Info
About AutoOne

Here at the new Auto One (formerly Keim Pre-Owned), we take pride in providing friendly and honest service to the Lancaster community. Our friends and neighbors have been trusting us for their Pre-Owned vehicle buying needs for many years. Even those travelling from York and Harrisburg can make the short trip to Auto One for a welcoming used car buying event. If you're in the market for a used car, Auto One stocks numerous makes, models, and styles. Our friendly sales staff will help navigate you through our pre-owned lot to find a car, truck, SUV, or minivan that suits your needs. We have inexpensive used cars and pre-owned vehicles that feel like new, and everything in between. Lancaster shoppers can be sure, Auto One is the place to shop for used cars. We are a one-stop shop for your automotive needs! Beyond a great selection of pre-owned cars, Auto One also offers on-site financing and car maintenance for your recently purchased vehicle. People from all over Lancaster, York, and Harrisburg come to Auto One for the best deals on used cars, service & parts. Come in today and see why!

About AutoOne

Jen B
7/28/2016

"Great experience"

Not only did AutoOne have a great selection of cars in my price range, but the staff (esp. Paul Davis!) worked to make sure my first car buying experience was a seamless, cost-effective, and stress-free experience. I cannot recommend them enough!

salbl1962
7/18/2016

"Awesome!"

Ely is the reason I keep coming back and referring people to the dealership, she is very helpful and doesn't pressure and works with getting me the best affordable payment and I will continue to shop there as long as Ely is there.

Janessa
7/14/2016

"Excellent service and salesmanship!"

We had a great experience buying from AutoOne. We were waited on my someone almost immediately. The place was clean and modern. The staff was professional. The salesman was not pushy and was knowledgeable of the vehicles.

Ford2017
7/14/2016

"Awesome experience! "

We walked into the dealer knowing what we wanted and what we could spend. Paul could not have been more accommodating and we walked out with exactly what we wanted! They were friendly, understanding and efficient. Coming from a previous bad experience this dealer was a breath of fresh air! Thank you for the amazing customer service and haggle/hassle free purchase of my perfect new 2010 Ford Escape! I couldn't be happier.

Deb & Jere
7/12/2016

"Awsome experience"

I promised to make sure this review got published. A great big shoutout to the team at Auto One. We had gone to two other dealerships before we went to Auto One(larger dealerships) and had a horrible experience. Ely and Kenny were so professional and courteous. They made the purchase of our Jeep a real pleasure. When we first went there we were tired and irritable from work, and the other dealer, so they saved the Jeep for 2 days, so we could come back and purchase it. I love it and the relaxing vibe we had there made it really non stressful. Pete took the time to go out and explain how the 4×4 worked on it,also. Thank you to everyone!

Mjobe
7/06/2016

"Awesome Dealership"

This dealership is the best I have dealt with in a long time. I bought a 03 Ford Ranger from Auto One. They did a great job with the pick up. I bought it As Is. I took it approx. 25 miles home. I went to back it in my driveway and it shut off and would not start. I called Ely my sales person and sheep put me through to service. The next day they sent a tow truck out and took it back to the dealer. They found that the fuel pump went out. They fixed it and a window that didn't work and took care of all the charges. Great dealer.

Dallascowboys0305
3/29/2016

"They made sure i left in a safe family vehical"

The vehicle that I was suppose to leave in witch was a whole sale they found the rust on the bottom that wasn't safe and they put me in a 2004 van for our family that was way more then what we had but they took care of us they are honest people and will take very good care of you I recommened this dealership to everyone thanks everyone at auto one you got my vote 100 percent

The owner and all the salesman are polite and take good care of there customers

Carmen I Lebron
3/22/2016

"Good costumer service "

I would like to thank Mr. Eric Riley for such a wonderful service he gave me and Randy we r very happy with the purchase we made and for the Auto team ur service was really pleased too.once again thank you for your time and service Sincerly Wright's and Lebron family . Thanks

Marlow
3/09/2016

"Flood vehicle "

Purchased a 08 Ford Escape from Auto one at the end of February 2016. That weekend, I was looking underneath and noticed bad rust to the frame and undercarriage. Inspected the inside of the vehicle, only to find rusted seat brackets, rusted brake and gas pedal and rusted emergency brake sprocket. Also found rust on engine components and and electrical connections. Took it to a certified Ford dealer who did a full inspection, and reported water damage and $3,000 in repairs needed to the engine. Went back to the dealer and spoke with their sales manager, who was willing to buy back the vehicle and replace it with a vehicle on their lot for the same exact price. Nothing for the price I liked, however, I did like a vehicle that was a few thousand over the price I paid for the Escape. Manager stated, we have a "no haggle price", and was unwilling to negotiate. Legal action coming, and complaint filed with the Attorney Generals Office. Do not purchase a vehicle from this place.

Direwolf
2/27/2016

"Worked really well "

I need a new used car. I applied online for financing. I came in that night talked and did a test drive. Went home the next day with the car I wanted at a rate I could really afford. They work with you the entire process. The staff were friendly. Would buy from them again. Only downside shouldn't do test drives in snowy weather.

Reviews of Pete  Cotton