AutoOne

1282 Manheim Pike,
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601
AutoOne Info
About AutoOne

Here at the new Auto One (formerly Keim Pre-Owned), we take pride in providing friendly and honest service to the Lancaster community. Our friends and neighbors have been trusting us for their Pre-Owned vehicle buying needs for many years. Even those travelling from York and Harrisburg can make the short trip to Auto One for a welcoming used car buying event. If you're in the market for a used car, Auto One stocks numerous makes, models, and styles. Our friendly sales staff will help navigate you through our pre-owned lot to find a car, truck, SUV, or minivan that suits your needs. We have inexpensive used cars and pre-owned vehicles that feel like new, and everything in between. Lancaster shoppers can be sure, Auto One is the place to shop for used cars. We are a one-stop shop for your automotive needs! Beyond a great selection of pre-owned cars, Auto One also offers on-site financing and car maintenance for your recently purchased vehicle. People from all over Lancaster, York, and Harrisburg come to Auto One for the best deals on used cars, service & parts. Come in today and see why!

About AutoOne

jeckroat
9/20/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Paul made the experience very easy and fast. He was very accommodating to our busy schedule. We stopped in one night together, then my wife popped in on limited time to test drive the vehicles and he had them ready to go with no questions asked. I called him the next day to tell him we'd be in for a final look before making a decision and asked if he could call me if it happened to get sold to save me a trip. He offered to hold the car for me until we came in that night without even putting any money down. Once there and the decision was made to buy the car everything went very smoothly and quick. I appreciated the great service and would highly recommend using Paul to anyone.

Jxiong711
9/17/2016

"Easy fast awesome"

Adam is the man. Hit this guy up when ur there. This guy took care of me and also the manager Kenny. Great place looking to do some more business in the future.

Chevydriver
9/14/2016

"Very quick at getting us in a car"

Sales person was friendly, patient and helped us alot. We needed a car quickly and he was able to get a nice car for us. The car handles well and is fun to drive.

Tim Wiley
9/01/2016

"Great Experience"

From the first email I sent to the follow-up after I bought my car everything was first rate. Relaxed - friendly - easy going and fair pricing. Working with Adam Stoltzfus was the best experience I have had purchasing a car.

G_Money
8/22/2016

"Hassle free"

Great folks to work with. They made sure of giving you options to make your purchase meet your needs. Courteous and knowledgeable staff made for a hassle free experience.

happy customer
8/10/2016

"They go beyond just the SALE!"

I knew that I wanted - another Lexus SUV, so I put in my "wish list" and Adam found the PERFECT Lexus RX 350 for me and had it brought in from New York.... and in my favorite color GOLD! Before the purchase, I asked for the CARFAX and SERVICE RECORDS and they showed and emailed me all of them and all of the details of the records. Luckily for me, I have known the owners, Steve and Chris Rupe, for over 35 years, and I know they are very honest people so this decision was easy for me. In addition, I felt comfortable as Adam discussed details of the car with me prior to my purchase. He always called me back when he said he would and was excellent at follow up on any of my questions. After the sale, a light came on in my new/used car. I called Adam and he said it was due to my tires not having equal pressure. I was to take my car back to where I purchased the tires and have them equally inflate them. Sure enough, the light went out! The point: the Sales Staff not only knows how to sell; they also know the cars they sell! Yesterday, I took my car back for my FREE oil change. YES, one gets 2 free oil changes per year plus a winter and a spring FREE check up if you are in their ELITE maintenance plan. Not sure what I did except purchase a car from them to get this. I was totally blown away with this FREE service that came with my purchase! I highly recommend Auto One!

UpsetCustomer
8/08/2016

"Scammers"

This is a horrible place of business and I DO NOT recommend buying a car here. My car note was paid and the code was put in on the 18th. On the 7th the car starts to ring again as if it's time to pay but it's only been a little over two weeks. I call the dealership and SUE ELLEN decides she wants to yell and argue with me. My phone lost connection. I called back and she picked up and hung up. I called back again and I got the recording saying "this person is not accepting calls at this time". I had to call 7 TIMES before she picked up and I still got the same attitude. I tried to explain to her that she gave me two pay codes(apparently to last the entire month) but she kept lying, denying, and arguing with me. I eventually hung up in her face but I made sure I recorded ALL OF IT. My next review will be for the better business bureau. There is absolutely NO WAY they expected $300 to be paid and two weeks later they want $300 more when supposedly it's not based off of when you pay, but when you put in the code. I didn't even get to talk to the owner. He put the darn Secretary on the phone to argue with me.

Sue ellen

Jen B
7/28/2016

"Great experience"

Not only did AutoOne have a great selection of cars in my price range, but the staff (esp. Paul Davis!) worked to make sure my first car buying experience was a seamless, cost-effective, and stress-free experience. I cannot recommend them enough!

salbl1962
7/18/2016

"Awesome!"

Ely is the reason I keep coming back and referring people to the dealership, she is very helpful and doesn't pressure and works with getting me the best affordable payment and I will continue to shop there as long as Ely is there.

Janessa
7/14/2016

"Excellent service and salesmanship!"

We had a great experience buying from AutoOne. We were waited on my someone almost immediately. The place was clean and modern. The staff was professional. The salesman was not pushy and was knowledgeable of the vehicles.

Reviews of Adam Stoltzfus