AutoOne

1282 Manheim Pike,
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601
AutoOne Info
About AutoOne

Here at the new Auto One (formerly Keim Pre-Owned), we take pride in providing friendly and honest service to the Lancaster community. Our friends and neighbors have been trusting us for their Pre-Owned vehicle buying needs for many years. Even those travelling from York and Harrisburg can make the short trip to Auto One for a welcoming used car buying event. If you're in the market for a used car, Auto One stocks numerous makes, models, and styles. Our friendly sales staff will help navigate you through our pre-owned lot to find a car, truck, SUV, or minivan that suits your needs. We have inexpensive used cars and pre-owned vehicles that feel like new, and everything in between. Lancaster shoppers can be sure, Auto One is the place to shop for used cars. We are a one-stop shop for your automotive needs! Beyond a great selection of pre-owned cars, Auto One also offers on-site financing and car maintenance for your recently purchased vehicle. People from all over Lancaster, York, and Harrisburg come to Auto One for the best deals on used cars, service & parts. Come in today and see why!

About AutoOne

G_Money
8/22/2016

"Hassle free"

Great folks to work with. They made sure of giving you options to make your purchase meet your needs. Courteous and knowledgeable staff made for a hassle free experience.

happy customer
8/10/2016

"They go beyond just the SALE!"

I knew that I wanted - another Lexus SUV, so I put in my "wish list" and Adam found the PERFECT Lexus RX 350 for me and had it brought in from New York.... and in my favorite color GOLD! Before the purchase, I asked for the CARFAX and SERVICE RECORDS and they showed and emailed me all of them and all of the details of the records. Luckily for me, I have known the owners, Steve and Chris Rupe, for over 35 years, and I know they are very honest people so this decision was easy for me. In addition, I felt comfortable as Adam discussed details of the car with me prior to my purchase. He always called me back when he said he would and was excellent at follow up on any of my questions. After the sale, a light came on in my new/used car. I called Adam and he said it was due to my tires not having equal pressure. I was to take my car back to where I purchased the tires and have them equally inflate them. Sure enough, the light went out! The point: the Sales Staff not only knows how to sell; they also know the cars they sell! Yesterday, I took my car back for my FREE oil change. YES, one gets 2 free oil changes per year plus a winter and a spring FREE check up if you are in their ELITE maintenance plan. Not sure what I did except purchase a car from them to get this. I was totally blown away with this FREE service that came with my purchase! I highly recommend Auto One!

UpsetCustomer
8/08/2016

"Scammers"

This is a horrible place of business and I DO NOT recommend buying a car here. My car note was paid and the code was put in on the 18th. On the 7th the car starts to ring again as if it's time to pay but it's only been a little over two weeks. I call the dealership and SUE ELLEN decides she wants to yell and argue with me. My phone lost connection. I called back and she picked up and hung up. I called back again and I got the recording saying "this person is not accepting calls at this time". I had to call 7 TIMES before she picked up and I still got the same attitude. I tried to explain to her that she gave me two pay codes(apparently to last the entire month) but she kept lying, denying, and arguing with me. I eventually hung up in her face but I made sure I recorded ALL OF IT. My next review will be for the better business bureau. There is absolutely NO WAY they expected $300 to be paid and two weeks later they want $300 more when supposedly it's not based off of when you pay, but when you put in the code. I didn't even get to talk to the owner. He put the darn Secretary on the phone to argue with me.

Sue ellen

Jen B
7/28/2016

"Great experience"

Not only did AutoOne have a great selection of cars in my price range, but the staff (esp. Paul Davis!) worked to make sure my first car buying experience was a seamless, cost-effective, and stress-free experience. I cannot recommend them enough!

salbl1962
7/18/2016

"Awesome!"

Ely is the reason I keep coming back and referring people to the dealership, she is very helpful and doesn't pressure and works with getting me the best affordable payment and I will continue to shop there as long as Ely is there.

Janessa
7/14/2016

"Excellent service and salesmanship!"

We had a great experience buying from AutoOne. We were waited on my someone almost immediately. The place was clean and modern. The staff was professional. The salesman was not pushy and was knowledgeable of the vehicles.

Ford2017
7/14/2016

"Awesome experience! "

We walked into the dealer knowing what we wanted and what we could spend. Paul could not have been more accommodating and we walked out with exactly what we wanted! They were friendly, understanding and efficient. Coming from a previous bad experience this dealer was a breath of fresh air! Thank you for the amazing customer service and haggle/hassle free purchase of my perfect new 2010 Ford Escape! I couldn't be happier.

Deb & Jere
7/12/2016

"Awsome experience"

I promised to make sure this review got published. A great big shoutout to the team at Auto One. We had gone to two other dealerships before we went to Auto One(larger dealerships) and had a horrible experience. Ely and Kenny were so professional and courteous. They made the purchase of our Jeep a real pleasure. When we first went there we were tired and irritable from work, and the other dealer, so they saved the Jeep for 2 days, so we could come back and purchase it. I love it and the relaxing vibe we had there made it really non stressful. Pete took the time to go out and explain how the 4×4 worked on it,also. Thank you to everyone!

Mjobe
7/06/2016

"Awesome Dealership"

This dealership is the best I have dealt with in a long time. I bought a 03 Ford Ranger from Auto One. They did a great job with the pick up. I bought it As Is. I took it approx. 25 miles home. I went to back it in my driveway and it shut off and would not start. I called Ely my sales person and sheep put me through to service. The next day they sent a tow truck out and took it back to the dealer. They found that the fuel pump went out. They fixed it and a window that didn't work and took care of all the charges. Great dealer.

Dallascowboys0305
3/29/2016

"They made sure i left in a safe family vehical"

The vehicle that I was suppose to leave in witch was a whole sale they found the rust on the bottom that wasn't safe and they put me in a 2004 van for our family that was way more then what we had but they took care of us they are honest people and will take very good care of you I recommened this dealership to everyone thanks everyone at auto one you got my vote 100 percent

The owner and all the salesman are polite and take good care of there customers

Reviews of Adam Stoltzfus