AutoOne

Saleman

April 21, 2017

"Salesmen"

- Dolly & Corey

We have dealt with many salesmen and dealers. Nothing compares to Auto One of Lancaster. We saw the truck we wanted on cars.com, but it was 90 miles away. We called to make sure they had the vehicle. We said please do not make us drive there, and it is not available, as most places do. They said they would call us if it was sold before we arrived there. We told them we were serious buyers. When we arrived there, the truck was sitting out front waiting for us, as promised. They also said, 3 others had stopped to look at it, but they told the other buyers it was promised to us and we were on our way. The 'no haggle price' was exactly that. The truck was already marked down $2,542 under market value. We knew it was an awesome price, as we had been looking for 2 weeks. Adam and Brain were the best people you could ask for. Not once did we feel pressured. The atmosphere at this dealership made us feel right at home. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a used vehicle. It was worth the trip for us.

April 17, 2017

"Wonderful car buying experience!"

- ss99

I was extremely pleased with my experience at AutoOne! The staff was very professional and listened to what I was looking for. Paul went above and beyond to make sure I got the exact car I was looking for. I was given all the information I needed to make the best possible decision, and Paul was kind enough to explain every step along the way. I would absolutely recommend AutoOne to anyone else looking to buy a car! It is so nice to finally find an establishment where you don't have to deal with excessive pressure or sales gimmicks.

April 14, 2017

"Very informed salesman"

- PatS

I was helped by William, and he couldn't have been a better person to deal with. Pleasant, very dedicated to his job and knowledgeable.

AutoOne, Lancaster, PA, 17601