AutoOne

1282 Manheim Pike, Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601 Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Brian Klink, Finance Manager, AutoOne

Saleman

February 25, 2017

"Bought a used vehicle "

- Binksy29011816

We came from Maryland specifically to buy a vehicle from your location. Our salesman, Paul Davis, could not have been more wonderful. We had a couple hiccups and he was kind and kept us informed all along. In the end the loan was negotiated and we walked away with our awesome new Honda! Thanks again Paul!

February 13, 2017

"My experience at AutoOne"

- Samantha Christmann

Today was my first time buying and financing a car on my own. Initially, I was very intimidated by the whole process, and I was not feeling confident after visiting about six other dealerships in the area. At AutoOne, the staff was very kind, honest, and patient with me - and for a first-time buyer, I cannot emphasize enough how much I appreciated that. The staff was not pushy and made sure that I understood everything that I needed to know. Brian and Jake were awesome to work with, and I immediately felt comfortable around both of them. I think I made a great choice buying from AutoOne, and I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family who are looking to buy a new car. Thanks for a great experience!!

February 11, 2017

"Excellent Experience "

- John S

We saw the vehicle we liked online and were coming from out of town (45 minutes away). The first exposure with AutoOne was with Brian via text and voice call who had things all set up and welcomed us when we arrived. Adam took us for the test drive, answered questions, and handled everything in a very professional and friendly manner. We sort of felt we would like the car we were going to see. It was a genuine pleasure to purchase at AutoOne with Adam. We had full confidence and no hesitation through the entire process. It was all good - the complete package - vehicle - dealership - salesperson - price.

AutoOne, Lancaster, PA, 17601