AutoOne

1282 Manheim Pike,
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601
AutoOne Info
About AutoOne

Here at the new Auto One (formerly Keim Pre-Owned), we take pride in providing friendly and honest service to the Lancaster community. Our friends and neighbors have been trusting us for their Pre-Owned vehicle buying needs for many years. Even those travelling from York and Harrisburg can make the short trip to Auto One for a welcoming used car buying event. If you're in the market for a used car, Auto One stocks numerous makes, models, and styles. Our friendly sales staff will help navigate you through our pre-owned lot to find a car, truck, SUV, or minivan that suits your needs. We have inexpensive used cars and pre-owned vehicles that feel like new, and everything in between. Lancaster shoppers can be sure, Auto One is the place to shop for used cars. We are a one-stop shop for your automotive needs! Beyond a great selection of pre-owned cars, Auto One also offers on-site financing and car maintenance for your recently purchased vehicle. People from all over Lancaster, York, and Harrisburg come to Auto One for the best deals on used cars, service & parts. Come in today and see why!

About AutoOne

KevLar
8/28/2015

"Fantastic Service! "

The best experience I've ever had with a dealer. They were knowledgeable, accommodating, and patient during my visit and that's hard to find. But I want to give a shout out to Paul Davis for making my experience awesome and fun. He wasn't pushy and was really on top of his game when communicating with me. He made sure I received a carfax for both of the Subarus I was interested in, even though I hadn't asked for them yet. On top of all that, when I did decide on the Impreza Outback, he changed my plate while balancing an umbrella in the pouring rain. A+ service right there! Plus, I want to thank Linda for making all the financial and legal paper work easy. They'll definitely be my first stop when I'm in the market for another car. Thank you!

Tditz
8/28/2015

"Great experience"

I have zero negative things to say about our experience at Auto One. Paul and the rest of the staff were fantastic and very helpful. They knew where I wanted my monthly payments to be and they did everything to get them there. They stayed late on a Saturday to finalize the sale--even though I'm sure they just wanted to go home to their families. They explained everything very clearly, and I love my car!

August 28, 2015

We're so pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us! There's no better feeling than getting the car you've been searching for at an affordable payment! We work hard to accomplish our guests' goals, and we're grateful when it doesn't go unnoticed! Enjoy your new ride and stay in touch, we'd be happy to serve your family and friends!

MAH
8/21/2015

"Incredible service! Blown away!"

I had such a great experience with Kevin Bodie that I wanted to write a review even though I did not buy a car from him. I originally inquired about a Subaru that they had for sale. I am currently looking at a different vehicle from a private party and Kevin offered to talk to me about the vehicle, make sure I was not getting worked over by the seller and was provided a CarFax report. If it does not work out for me with this private party, going to to AutoOne and seeing Kevin will be my first priority. I would definitely recommend this dealership. Ask for Kevin Bodie. He has a great feel on staying in touch without being pushy and making sure that all your questions are answered.

August 28, 2015

What an awesome story! We try our best to arm guests of ours with the knowledge they require to make an educated decision when it comes to their next vehicle! We can only hope our efforts to be helpful and informative will come to mind next time you're in the market for a vehicle!

VWWolfie
8/20/2015

"From Sales to Service...first class."

Great experience from the moment I walked on the lot to driving off the lot with a great car. Everyone was friendly. I had a few requests and all of them were completed in a friendly and professional manner. I am very happy with my new car and will definitely recommend AutoOne to all my friends. It was well worth the trip from Reading.

I forgot his name but he did a fantastic job buffing out some minor scratches. Thank You!

August 20, 2015

We truly appreciate your kind words, sounds like you got to meet a lot of our team members! We all work together to make sure each guest's experience is as pleasant as can be. Everyone has different criteria when it comes to the vehicle they will purchase, and when catering to the wants and needs of our guests, it's important to work together to accomplish certain things sight-on-scene. We're glad our team could fulfill your requests regarding the vehicle, sounds like the trip from Reading really was well-worth it! We look forward to working with you again in the future, even if it's just for scheduled maintenance (your first oil change is on the house!).

Stephanie1007
8/18/2015

"Great Experience "

I couldn't be happier with my choice to go to AutoOne to purchase a car. The people working there are extremely knowledgable of the cars they're selling and keep things 100% real with you. I did not feel like I was being pressured or persuaded to buy a car but rather informed. The salesman I dealt with, Adam Stoltzfus, was beyond nice and helpful and I feel like I got a great deal on my car. I would definitely recommend AutoOne to anyone looking for a car.

August 20, 2015

Stories like this never get old! If anything, your testimony makes our efforts to offer the best customer service totally worth while. "Keeping it real" seems to be a rare quality in the car business, but when there's nothing to hide and you can take pride in the vehicles you sell, transparency is the best tool for success. Sure, we like to think the quality of our vehicles speaks for itself, but we're happy you got all the information you needed to make an informed decision! We wish you nothing but the best, and can't wait to meet your friends and family should you send them our way when they need a new car too!

MX-5Jon
8/17/2015

"Great experience!"

I had a great experience dealing with AutoOne. I am the General Sales Manager at a busy Honda dealership, and I take pride in how my staff treats our customers. The car business has a bad M.O., and I was very glad to find a used car dealership that treats their customers like I train my staff to do. I called in on Saturday to find out if the car I was looking for was available. I also asked a few questions about the exterior and mechanics of the car. I spoke to Kenny Orozco, the Sales Manager. Kenny was upfront and honest about the vehicle's condition before I even told him what I did for a living. I hopped in my car on Monday morning, and drove 1.5 hours to their newly renovated dealership. When I arrived I was greeted by Kenny, who was an extremely friendly guy. He introduced me to Elly, who would be my Sales Associate. Elly rode with me during my test drive, and when we returned to the dealership it took about 20 minutes before I shook hands with Kenny and Elly, and started the paperwork with Linda. Linda was polite, professional and worked quickly to process the paperwork. Kenny even had 2 employees drive my car that I drove to the dealership back home, since I wasn't trading it in! GREAT service!! In less than 30 minutes I was driving down the turnpike with the top down enjoying my new toy! Thank you for a great car buying experience!! -Jonathan D. Jamison, PA

August 20, 2015

Wow, what a great story Jonathan! You're absolutely right, the used car business does seem to have a derogatory stigma associated with it. We're always happy to disprove that notion, and being that you're in the industry as well, your endorsement means a lot! It's also a goal of ours to make every guest's experience here as quick and painless as possible, so thank you for sharing that your car-buying experience happened in such a timely manner! We hope you enjoy your purchase for years to come, and that you won't hesitate to refer your friends and family if ever there's something of interest in our inventory that your dealership doesn't typically carry!!

efrey88
8/12/2015

"Professional and courteous. Very helpfull."

Very friendly, professional, and courteous people to deal with. Didn't try to sell me something I didn't want. Had cars that were displayed on web site. Which other dealers did not. That made my car buying experience much easier and hassle free.

August 12, 2015

You mentioned your experience here being "hassle-free," which is exactly what we strive for. Statistics show that these days, the time your average person spends shopping and weighing options online far exceeds the time spent at a dealership actually looking in person. Our goal is to be as transparent and forthcoming as possible, from the moment you visit our website. That openness transcends our website and is embraced by our sales staff, with the sole intent of finding you the best deal on your ideal vehicle. Thanks again for your kind words, it's reviews like yours that help us make one thing clear; the used car salesman/dealership stigma doesn't always pertain, and there are trustworthy and "hassle-free" places to shop!

Kay232
8/10/2015

"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE"

I brought a 2010 Kia Soul Exclaim from AutoOne in early August, and Adam Stoltzfus was the sales agent I/we worked with. He was truly a wonderfully, pleasant young man and great to work with. He took good care of us throughout the whole process making us feel comfortable that we came to the right place. We traveled from the Valley Forge area (about an hour or so away) and it was well worth the trip. The icing on the cake was Linda Woodward, she worked her "magic" with the numbers, and she is most PLEASANT, LOVING, JOYFUL and SO SWEET a person I had the pleasure to work with. I LOVE MY KIA!!!! Thank you all. I will recommend this dealership to family and friends.

August 10, 2015

Throughout a typical day here at Auto One, we never stray from our primary purpose, which is always to be helpful and find ways to get our customers into the vehicle they desire. The feeling we get when all combined efforts result in a happy customer is simply unparalleled! Often times we don't get to here about it afterward, so thank you for sharing your story! Glad you had a safe trip back to Valley Forge, don't hesitate to come visit again!

Craigkepp
8/05/2015

"2 and a half hour worth the trip"

I drove from southern maryland to this dealership to look at and buy a 2008 5 speed Honda Fit I found online and it was well worth the trip. The people that worked there were frendly and nice to talk to. The sales rep that I talked to was Ely Robinson, she was nice and had a good sense of humor. This was one of the better experiences I've had with a dealership! I love my car and I couldn't be happier with my decision to make my way there!

August 05, 2015

We're glad you made the trip as well! It's always nerve-wracking to spend your precious free time stuck at a car dealership making such an important buying decision! It's comforting to know you enjoyed your experience here, and especially that you had fun while working with Ely, everyone does! Enjoy your new Honda Fit and thanks again for visiting!

SteveL
7/28/2015

"Great Dealer"

I had a wonderful experience. Adam is very knowledgeable and a true professional. I will recommend him to friends and clients. They stand behind their brand. Steven L.

July 29, 2015

It's always comforting to know you're dealing with someone who knows what they're talking about! Our staff works hard to provide quality customer service, and it's statements like yours that make all of our hard work meaningful! We hope you enjoy your vehicle and have plenty of opportunities to tell folks how much you enjoyed your car buying experience!

Reviews of Linda Woodward