AutoOne

Service Manager

July 18, 2017

"Adam is Awesome"

- AElaine

This was my first time going through the car buying process. Adam and the AutoOne staff were sure to answer all my questions and did a nice job of explaining everything to me. I really appreciated Adam's positive attitude and low pressure mentality. The market based pricing simplified everything and made me feel comfortable. I absolutely recommend AutoOne!!!!!

Adam Stoltzfus

July 07, 2017

"Best Salesperson"

- Cmb@040790

Allison Breneman is awesome. She got me the car I wanted on the same day. She is professional and very courteous! Thank You Allie for the enjoyable experience I had with you and AutoOne. This is the second vehicle I bought from AutoOne. I love the no haggle pricing, and your prices are right on with Kelly Blue Book and even lower on some vehicles! Highly recommend Allison Breneman and AutoOne for your next vehicle purchase!

June 07, 2017

"So good"

- Screen name

Allison is so helpful. Very present buying experience. I purchased a great car at a great price. I would censor recommend auto one to my friends and family.

AutoOne, Lancaster, PA, 17601