AutoShow Sales and Service

440 S State Rd 7,
Plantation, Florida 33317
AutoShow Sales and Service Info
About AutoShow Sales and Service

We are a different kind of car lot! Most of our vehicles are WHOLESALE PRICED, ONE OWNER and CARFAX BUY BACK GUARANTEED! Take advantage of our low overheads and pay what the dealers pay. Don't pay retail. Huge selection of cars and trucks. Great financing Auto Show used cars of ft lauderdale, miami and palm beach is your one stop shop of used motor vehicles. We offer a wide selection of over 400 new and used cars to choose from! We also have financing options for everyone whether you have good credit, bad credit or even no credit! It's no problem! Give us a call for more info!

About AutoShow Sales and Service

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Twinlvp
4/01/2016

"Gerard"

Super service straight up explained every thing where i understood friendly i was greeted as soon as i pulled up in the car lot looking foward to come back again

Diego Bedoya
3/24/2016

"GREAT SERVICE, GREAT CARS, GREAT DEALER!"

I purchased a pre-owned 2013 Volkswagen Passat with Ian Beck. I must say that Ian and the entire staff at Autoshow were extremely helpful and patient with the entire process on getting me approved. Even though we hit a couple of road blocks along the way, they were determined to solve all issues and help me walk out with a new vehicle. I would highly recommend you check out Autshow Sales and Service in Plantation to purchase a vehicle! I'm 21 years old and this was my first car purchase.... and it's true. If you work, you walk out with a car! Thank you!

Share23
3/24/2016

"Great shopping experience "

I was searching for a car in my range monthly payment wise and price wise. Joe helped me out so much and knew that I am a college student and didn't want to kill my pockets. They looked out and gave me a smooth driving car that's cute with no issues. I'm grateful for them

nperez
2/25/2016

"Great Service"

My experience was Amazing from the moment we walked through the door we were assisted by Frantz who made sure that we were being attended to. He is very hardworking acknowledge everyone that came through the door. Misael was very attentive and saw the process till the end. Very courteous and Personalized. Thank you Fratz and Misael for making my experince Amazing!!!!!

Frantz Innocent

talonka7778
2/16/2016

"Awesome Dealership!"

I love this place! very good salesmanship and they are very good with getting the deal done! I will continue to send referrals their way :)

Ahmin

AutoShow Sales and Service responded to this review

February 17, 2016

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Very happy to here this. We Will do the same for your friends and family. thank you once again.

Ashley&Ariana
2/10/2016

"Misael was my dealer "

I love working with both Misael and the dealership it was a easy car purchase and I Walked away with a smile, I highly recommend this salesman and dealership

G L Rich
2/08/2016

"G L Rich"

Service at Auto Show was very Good, i was looking for a car but came of the lot with a 2013 Ford Explore thanks to Joel who was also Wonderful Thanks.

Joel

allison1086
12/21/2015

"good work"

the staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend someone who is looking to buy a used car to use autoshow sales and service. they are helpful

Wayne Herschmy

Sandy D
12/18/2015

"Get a good car at a reasonable cost."

The car that I purchased was from Cary. If you want to deal with an honest saleperson make sure that you deal with him. Tell him that you read my review. This is the third car that I've purchased from Cary. I followed him from another car dealership.

Cary

wacamp
11/14/2015

"AutoShow Sales and Service"

The staff at AutoShow Sales and Service were very professional and worked with you to obtain the best price. They were also helpful in obtaining financing. The car is great and very clean.

Reviews of Ian Beck