AutoShow Sales and Service

440 S State Rd 7,
Plantation, Florida 33317
AutoShow Sales and Service Info
About AutoShow Sales and Service

We are a different kind of car lot! Most of our vehicles are WHOLESALE PRICED, ONE OWNER and CARFAX BUY BACK GUARANTEED! Take advantage of our low overheads and pay what the dealers pay. Don't pay retail. Huge selection of cars and trucks. Great financing Auto Show used cars of ft lauderdale, miami and palm beach is your one stop shop of used motor vehicles. We offer a wide selection of over 400 new and used cars to choose from! We also have financing options for everyone whether you have good credit, bad credit or even no credit! It's no problem! Give us a call for more info!

About AutoShow Sales and Service

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

sekenniaj2
5/09/2016

"excellent Salesman"

Good dealership i will recommend anyone to purchase a car. Auto show is by car the best place to get your vehicle that you would like. Micheal Cary is Awsome. Truthful, down to earth. Autoshow is the place to go if u need a vehicle they have it all!!

May 09, 2016

Hello Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I'm glad salesman M Cary was able to assist you. We value your feedback!

Spencer12199
5/06/2016

"Customer service at its best"

I was fortunate to have been serviced by Cary. The process was quick and I was able to get an affordable monthly payment as well as a low down payment. I'd recommend this dealership as well as Cary to anyone.

May 09, 2016

Hello Spencer thank you for your business and we value your feedback.

Kay_Brasi
5/04/2016

"Awesome Car Buying Experience"

Found Cary through a Facebook friend who purchased a car with him. He was very nice, knowledgeable and straightforward. Got a 2013 Chev Malibu for a good price with affordable payments. I recommend anybody who's in the business of looking for a car, to come and visit Cary M at Auto Show Fl

May 09, 2016

Hello Kay Once again congratulation on your purchase and thank you for sharing your experience with us. We value you feedback.

Scottr
5/01/2016

"These guys were awesome "

Worked with me after horrible experience at other dealer. Got a car I love the selection they have is great loving my new C250. Omar was great so were the finance team. Would repeat

May 03, 2016

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience with us and I'm glad our salesman Omar and finance team were able to assist you. Thank you for your business and we value your feedback.

Twinlvp
4/01/2016

"Gerard"

Super service straight up explained every thing where i understood friendly i was greeted as soon as i pulled up in the car lot looking foward to come back again

Diego Bedoya
3/24/2016

"GREAT SERVICE, GREAT CARS, GREAT DEALER!"

I purchased a pre-owned 2013 Volkswagen Passat with Ian Beck. I must say that Ian and the entire staff at Autoshow were extremely helpful and patient with the entire process on getting me approved. Even though we hit a couple of road blocks along the way, they were determined to solve all issues and help me walk out with a new vehicle. I would highly recommend you check out Autshow Sales and Service in Plantation to purchase a vehicle! I'm 21 years old and this was my first car purchase.... and it's true. If you work, you walk out with a car! Thank you!

Share23
3/24/2016

"Great shopping experience "

I was searching for a car in my range monthly payment wise and price wise. Joe helped me out so much and knew that I am a college student and didn't want to kill my pockets. They looked out and gave me a smooth driving car that's cute with no issues. I'm grateful for them

nperez
2/25/2016

"Great Service"

My experience was Amazing from the moment we walked through the door we were assisted by Frantz who made sure that we were being attended to. He is very hardworking acknowledge everyone that came through the door. Misael was very attentive and saw the process till the end. Very courteous and Personalized. Thank you Fratz and Misael for making my experince Amazing!!!!!

Frantz Innocent

talonka7778
2/16/2016

"Awesome Dealership!"

I love this place! very good salesmanship and they are very good with getting the deal done! I will continue to send referrals their way :)

Ahmin

February 17, 2016

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Very happy to here this. We Will do the same for your friends and family. thank you once again.

Ashley&Ariana
2/10/2016

"Misael was my dealer "

I love working with both Misael and the dealership it was a easy car purchase and I Walked away with a smile, I highly recommend this salesman and dealership

Reviews of M Cary