AutoShow Sales and Service

440 S State Rd 7,
Plantation, Florida 33317
AutoShow Sales and Service Info
About AutoShow Sales and Service

We are a different kind of car lot! Most of our vehicles are WHOLESALE PRICED, ONE OWNER and CARFAX BUY BACK GUARANTEED! Take advantage of our low overheads and pay what the dealers pay. Don't pay retail. Huge selection of cars and trucks. Great financing Auto Show used cars of ft lauderdale, miami and palm beach is your one stop shop of used motor vehicles. We offer a wide selection of over 400 new and used cars to choose from! We also have financing options for everyone whether you have good credit, bad credit or even no credit! It's no problem! Give us a call for more info!

About AutoShow Sales and Service

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

allison1086
12/21/2015

"good work"

the staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend someone who is looking to buy a used car to use autoshow sales and service. they are helpful

Wayne Herschmy

Sandy D
12/18/2015

"Get a good car at a reasonable cost."

The car that I purchased was from Cary. If you want to deal with an honest saleperson make sure that you deal with him. Tell him that you read my review. This is the third car that I've purchased from Cary. I followed him from another car dealership.

Cary

wacamp
11/14/2015

"AutoShow Sales and Service"

The staff at AutoShow Sales and Service were very professional and worked with you to obtain the best price. They were also helpful in obtaining financing. The car is great and very clean.

babyface
7/28/2015

"Auto show service department "

Auto show's service department has the best customer service hands down. The manager Carlos has the best attitude makes you feel comfortable funny guy it was an all around great experience

carlos

JustInTime
7/22/2015

"BUYER BEWARE!!!!! "

I had a friend of mine, Luis Flores take me to this dealership and he stated that he was a sales person there... I was introduced to a sales person Jennifer who helped me pick a car, I pick a car and work with Michael Sosa to work on financials; as i am working the papers, I have Luis Flores ask me for my down and which i hand him $800, all of a sudden, everyone is looking for Luis Flores who apparently disappears with my down, I'm advised to call the cops, i call and have them on the phone when Mr. Flores shows back up with my money and claims he went to get a money card to put the money for my insurance because I can not pay insurance with cash. After all the drama... I'm finishing up paperwork and I am asked to come back in the AM to get my car. I'm handed a car and keys..but no paperwork. I didn't realize that i had no paperwork to justify the sale of the car until my parents start asking for my paperwork and how much i paid for the car. Long story short, I get a call several days later saying that the bank want to talk to me and later that afternoon i get another call stating that the bank pulled out of the loan. I offer to bring the car in, I'm told not to because they would find another bank...another day passes, I get a call stating that they found another bank, i ask again if they are sure they didnt want me to bring the car back... i was again told NO, another day passes I get told it was a no go and that i needed to bring the car back. I drop of the car and as i am filling out the paperwork, the owner comes over and states that i am to be charged $35 a day for rental and 30 cents per mile driven. Now... I had offered several times to bring this car back and i kept being told not to worry...I have no paperwork so i wasn't aware of the rental charges especially with all the issues that had arisen the same evening of me filling out the paperwork. No I have no down payment, no car and after placing a very detailed review on Yelp about the dealer, i was called and told my partial refund would be help hostage until i delete my review. This dealership is a scam and they take advantage of people in need of a car especially if your young and inexperience.

Michael Sosa, Luis Flores

Spaceace1
7/05/2014

"car buy"

Sales people were very helpful and i came out with a nice dependable car hassle free. Will recommend to my friends and family. Will not hesitate to use again.

Dana Lynch

connieandsam
5/13/2014

"Salesmanship and the surroundings"

Hi, My name is Connie and I purchased a used 2010 Lexis hardtop convertible on May 12, 2014. My salesman was Dana. I as a woman know nothing about cars other than putting the key in and starting it up. Dana went through with me step by step and I admired his patients for he had to go over and over with all the bells and whistles that this car has.Also the surroundings was very friendly. I would definitely recommend Autoshow to anyone that is looking for a vehicle.

Dane Lynch

Alleyj26
1/16/2014

"I always have a wonderful experience every time I visit..."

I always have a wonderful experience every time I visit the dealership. Carlos the service manager was very friendly and helpful. He made sure that I was a satisfied customer and I am!!! He did a great job! I commend him on his professionalism and I would recommend everyone to get their car serviced here.

Carlos Francois

sabrinasmith
1/02/2014

"There was no stress in purchasing the car. The staff was..."

There was no stress in purchasing the car. The staff was very friendly. Amin Baker who runs this facility is GREAT! I did not spend my entire day at the facility, quick and professional.

Jeff

shayjackson
6/08/2012

"My experience was great. I was determined to get a car..."

My experience was great. I was determined to get a car and I did. I love my car. MY FIRST CAR ! ALL OF THE EMPLOYEES WHERE EXCELLENT! Love auto show and staff. David and john Smith thank you for helping me!

david carr and john smith

Reviews of Joseph Valdes