Read Reviews AutoShow Sales and Service

7 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

AutoShow Sales and Service

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of AutoShow Sales and Service

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"car buy"

Spaceace1
7/5/2014 1:48:29 PM

Dana Lynch

My Review Of AutoShow Sales and Service:

Sales people were very helpful and i came out with a nice dependable car hassle free. Will recommend to my friends and family. Will not hesitate to use again.

Twitter
"Salesmanship and the surroundings"

connieandsam
5/13/2014 8:12:36 PM

Dane Lynch

My Review Of AutoShow Sales and Service:

Hi, My name is Connie and I purchased a used 2010 Lexis hardtop convertible on May 12, 2014. My salesman was Dana. I as a woman know nothing about cars other than putting the key in and starting it up. Dana went through with me step by step and I admired his patients for he had to go over and over with all the bells and whistles that this car has.Also the surroundings was very friendly. I would definitely recommend Autoshow to anyone that is looking for a vehicle.

Twitter
"I always have a wonderful experience every time I visit..."

Alleyj26
1/16/2014 12:07:35 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Carlos Francois

My Review Of AutoShow Sales and Service:

I always have a wonderful experience every time I visit the dealership. Carlos the service manager was very friendly and helpful. He made sure that I was a satisfied customer and I am!!! He did a great job! I commend him on his professionalism and I would recommend everyone to get their car serviced here.

Twitter
"There was no stress in purchasing the car. The staff was..."

sabrinasmith
1/2/2014 3:57:08 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Jeff

My Review Of AutoShow Sales and Service:

There was no stress in purchasing the car. The staff was very friendly. Amin Baker who runs this facility is GREAT! I did not spend my entire day at the facility, quick and professional.

Twitter
"My experience was great. I was determined to get a car..."

shayjackson
6/8/2012 7:15:12 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
david carr and john smith

My Review Of AutoShow Sales and Service:

My experience was great. I was determined to get a car and I did. I love my car. MY FIRST CAR ! ALL OF THE EMPLOYEES WHERE EXCELLENT! Love auto show and staff. David and john Smith thank you for helping me!

Twitter
"Got a great price on my 2011 Toyota camry, very helpful..."

vallis
11/26/2011 10:14:07 PM

Amin Baker

My Review Of AutoShow Sales and Service:

Got a great price on my 2011 Toyota camry, very helpful as far as financing was concerned . Have nothing to complain about, would definitely recommend.

Twitter
"For three weeks we discussed purchasing the car and had..."

Crabago
9/11/2010 3:49:05 PM

Ian Beck & Marcello Nicoletti

1.6

My Review Of AutoShow Sales and Service:

For three weeks we discussed purchasing the car and had agreed on a price. We drove 4 hours one way to pick up the car. Once there we looked at it and test drove it. Immediately I noticed that the some of the pictures we were sent were not of the actual car. I overlooked this and still went forward with the purchase. Already pre-approved by our own credit union, we still sat there for three hours while they got their paper work together. We signed all the forms including the contract and all disclosures. The purchase order was sent to our credit union and the credit union called us and said everything had gone through and we could now take the car. We even added the vehicle to our car insurance. Right before leaving, the sales person came out of the office, threw the papers on the desk and said he could not sell us the car unless we paid an extra $500. They did not care that we had traveled so far, 4 hours one way, had waisted money on gas and time away from running our business. I asked to speak with the owner which is who they stated was refusing to honor their agreement and he would not come out to speak with us. They said that maybe if we gave them until the next day, they could work something out. Reluctantly, we decided to wait till the next day and rented a hotel room. The next morning we called as soon as they opened at 9 am. They had us wait and at 2:00 pm finally told us that there was nothing they could do and that was it.

There should be things in place to protect consumers from dealerships that renege on their agreements. They should be held to higher standards. I hope that they learn to run an honest business and take consideration of their customers. Some customer service training is much needed. I would never recommend this dealer. In fact I hope to warn others from doing business with them. Maybe I could help them save some time, money and heartache.