Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

45 Route 17 South,
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey 07604
Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands Info
About Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

Experience a Nissan dealer in NJ that values honesty and quality as much as you do. At Meadowlands Nissan, we offer a range of new and used vehicles, competitive prices, and the kind of customer service you expect from a family-owned dealership with more than 24 years in the business. Some of the benefits of choosing Meadowlands Nissan: 3-DAY GUARANTEE If you have second thoughts about your new or used vehicle, that is no problem at Meadowlands Nissan. CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS Hear what Meadowlands Nissan customers have to say about doing business with us. DIRECTIONS & HOURS Get directions and hours to visit our NJ used car dealership in Hasbrouck Heights. With more than six acres of new car inventory, you'll know you've come to the right Nissan dealership from the moment you arrive at the showroom. We also feature the largest stock of certified pre-owned Nissan models on the East Coast and the second largest in the country. Once you find the vehicle you want, the financing team will thoroughly explain numerous options that suit your budget and lifestyle. We make car-shopping easy and enjoyable…the way it should be!

About Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

1,063 Dealership Reviews
Bill Maguire
6/25/2015

"Patience and professionalism"

Our salesman Catalino Vega was fantastic. He gave us the best price for the Nissan Sentra, but more important he was courteous, patient, kind, and very professional. I highly recommend this Dealership, especially Mr. Vega..

Sidd
6/16/2015

"A log hunt for Car finally ended @ Autoeastern Nissan of Mea"

I have been searching for a good used car deal, for months. Every dealer I visit, they either quote the car price very high(as good as buying new one) or if the price is decent, the car isn't in a good condition. On Saturday (06/13/2015) I drove by Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands looking for a car just to inquire if they can provide me a deal. The associates over there made my life easy, by getting me the best deal one can ever have. Got myself a Certified Pre-Owned 2014 Nissan Altima - SV with negligible miles on it @ cost no other dealer can offer. Every member of Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands, are friendly and they try the level best to offer you the best deal. I bet no one would come empty handed from there. Look for Andrew (dealer associate at Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands), he is man of experience having spent almost 20+ years of experience. Professional (yet friendly) behavior is what all you experience the time you stay at Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands.

UmeC
6/14/2015

"Honestly"

I would like to thank Eddie and Xavier for helping me purchase my new car. Eddie is an excellent sales person and was very helpful, friendly and answered all my questions.They are honest about the car and maintained transparency with no surprises at the end. Thanks again guys and I would recommend Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands (Hasbrouck Heights) to all my friends.

GuyWithTheNewCar12
6/12/2015

"Great Service"

As soon as I pulled up and got out to look at cars someone came out to make the search much more easier. Sean Duffy is the go to man! He's not the type of salesman that shoves a product you don't want down your throat. He makes sure you find something along the lines if not the exact car you're looking for. I highly recommend this dealership and Sean Duffy. He helped me leave with a smile on my face.

Sean Duffy

Nik C
6/01/2015

"Happy customer!"

We went to AutoEastern Nissan to find a car that offered a low lease payment. We saw Andrew Szorf and James Cavuoto. They were so helpful, friendly, and accommodating! Although our situation was not easy, they worked hard to find us a great deal. We are so happy with our payment and new Altima! Thank you!

ilianavillalva77
5/28/2015

"excellent"

Luis Urina was very helpful , excellent services . He walked me through the whole process, he was making sure that I was happy with my new car.

Tania
5/28/2015

"Integrity and great service!"

Michael Rodriguez is honest, genuine, kind and helpful. I was treated with respect and meeting my needs was his priority. It was a great experience.

Leia
5/26/2015

"JR's the man!"

I recently had the pleasure of working with JR Vega when purchasing a Juke. We first showed up there undecided on what brand of car to buy. JR was very informative, responsive, patient, & accommodating, all with NO PRESSURE! When I decided on the Nissan I liked him so much I wanted to go back to him so he could earn the sale. I have to say, everything went quick and smooth. He's the most fantastic, likable car salesman I have ever known. Thanks JR!

Colleen D.
5/23/2015

"Professional Sales Consultant, Michael Rodriguez"

I had the pleasure today of purchasing a Nissan Versa Note from Michael. I have been dealing with him since I first walked on the lot about a month ago. We immediately liked him from the moment my husband and I first met him. We had just left Quality Automall (Ford dealer) just down the road on route 17 N, who by the way, were HORRIBLE!!! Michael greeted us, was very professional, listened to our needs, and above all, DID NOT PRESSURE US!!! It was a breath of fresh air. We had been back and forth on the phone, multiple trips to dealership. He never pushed any car until he matched our needs and found exactly what we were looking for. He was also very knowledgeable about the brand. If you are looking to purchase or lease a Nissan, I would highly recommend going straight to him. My husband and I had narrowed our search down to the Ford Fiesta or the Nissan Versa Note. I can honestly say that the final decision came down to my pleasant experience with Michael.

Rolandria1
5/23/2015

"Great dealership"

We'd gone to 4 other Nissan dealerships before visiting Autoeastern, including a dealer that I'd gotten two previous cars from. With Sean Duffy, I found a dealer that was funny, personable and didn't try to sell me on a bunch of unwanted extras. He listened to our needs and got me in an awesome car for a great price. We'll definitely be back to see him again.

1 - 10 of 1,063 results