Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

45 Route 17 South,
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey 07604
Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands Info
About Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

Experience a Nissan dealer in NJ that values honesty and quality as much as you do. At Meadowlands Nissan, we offer a range of new and used vehicles, competitive prices, and the kind of customer service you expect from a family-owned dealership with more than 24 years in the business. Some of the benefits of choosing Meadowlands Nissan: 3-DAY GUARANTEE If you have second thoughts about your new or used vehicle, that is no problem at Meadowlands Nissan. CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS Hear what Meadowlands Nissan customers have to say about doing business with us. DIRECTIONS & HOURS Get directions and hours to visit our NJ used car dealership in Hasbrouck Heights. With more than six acres of new car inventory, you'll know you've come to the right Nissan dealership from the moment you arrive at the showroom. We also feature the largest stock of certified pre-owned Nissan models on the East Coast and the second largest in the country. Once you find the vehicle you want, the financing team will thoroughly explain numerous options that suit your budget and lifestyle. We make car-shopping easy and enjoyable…the way it should be!

About Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

1,034 Dealership Reviews
Megan420
4/23/2015

"I'll never buy a Nissan anywhere else!"

Kevin was great to work with from start to finish! He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and the different trim levels. He was very honest with me throughout the entire process, and made me feel so comfortable. I am 100% happy with my purchase, and I can definitely say I will be back to work with him!

Pr0wdy2012
4/20/2015

"Great deal and with a friendly atmosphere "

Luis was friendly and helpful right from the start. He never strayed from my budget nor did he try to put me in something that I wasn't 100% in love with. I was at multiple dealerships that day and I never felt as comfortable as I did at Meadowlands Nissan. I had a wonderful experience and I highly recommend going there for your next vehicle purchase. GREAT JOB!!!!!

Sofia247
4/20/2015

"Great purchase excellent experience "

Very helpful and straight forward with the details of my purchase. Customer service was great and the sale was completed in vey efficient time the best experience ever at a car dealer.!

jordan910#

"Great"

The best deal I ever had thanks to sell man luis I will go back for another car and refer someone too. Nissan make its the best offer I have ever got.

sriramnj
4/01/2015

"Great Deal Great Experience!"

Just took my first car here! Unlike other locations likes Hudson Nissan (where the salesmen was so rude) had a very good experience here. Eddie explained things well and we went through the different price quotes which is normal. No hidden fees or charges, straight to the point! Had to wait for sometime to get the credit checked but the kept me well informed about the delays and finally had a great deal! I would definitely recommend Meadowlands Nissan and Eddie for great deals! All the best!

ariana
3/30/2015

"Great Experience"

I was very happy with my overall experience at Autoeastern. From when I walked in, to when I walked out with my new used car I was extremely pleased with their professionalism and kindness.

simbaroo
3/25/2015

"Don’t Waste Your Time or Money! Read YELP Reviews! "

Complete waste of time. Switch and bait. Unprofessional. Negotiated and confirmed a deal by phone but when we got there they couldn’t keep their story straight. Told me that other dealers practice bait and switch but then did the same. Went in to buy two cars and left with none plus a bad taste about Nissan in general. Looking at other brands now. LOOK AT THEIR YELP REVIEWS which appear to be much more accurate.

Lucy

dan9172
3/13/2015

"Updated Review"

I had purchased a car from Meadowlands Nissan and upon receiving my first bill, the amount owed was different than what I had agreed upon and signed. I initially thought I had been scammed and wrote a negative review to reflect that. Within hours, Xavier from Meadowlands Nissan contacted me and said he would look into the discrepancy and assured me things would be handled and that wasn't the way they did business. I was very skeptical and still thought I had been a victim of a scam. However, within a week, Xavier had sorted the entire thing out and I received a new contract from the finance company for the correct amount I owed. Throughout the entire time, Xavier kept in contact with me and letting me know what was taking place. He was professional and kept his word that he would handle it. I also had to do very little on my part in this process, Xavier took care of everything. I am incredibly pleased with the service they provided and would recommend to anyone looking for a car to go through Nissan Meadowlands. Outstanding customer service and people who keep their word.

Victor Vazquez

EdgarD
2/26/2015

"Fast, efficient, honest!"

Went there today because I had a CPO Rogue that I bought less than 30 days ago which had a handle of the front passenger door not working. They fixed the door - no charge, no questions asked, no pushbacks, no gimmicks - they basically made it clear to me that they stand by their cars and provide a reasonable no questions asked repair policy if something goes wrong within the first 30 days of ownership. My service adviser was prompt, efficient, and explained everything clearly - he even spotted the fact that my car had a recall and had the mechanics take care of that too, and a free wash! Plus, a free multi point inspection. And I didn't come away with a whole laundry list of "recommendations" that other dealerships push on you. If nothing is truly wrong, this service department will honestly tell you your car is fine. What more can you ask for! Great service division, clean space, free coffee and water, TV, magazines, and shuttle service. I will surely come back. By the way, my salesman was JR Vega and he is a great honest guy as well!

SLM
2/24/2015

"My Black Valentine"

About three weeks ago, my mom and I walked into Autoeastern just to test drive a Nissan Rogue. I knew that's what I wanted, I just needed to be sure that was the car for me. Contrary to popular belief, I actually had no intention to by. Andrew was my salespersons, along with the manager Abeth who worked together to ensure I had the best experience. A test drive later, I was walking out of the door with my Black Valentine. Neither Andrew nor Abeth were pushy, both were honest about the deals and the pricing and offered me the best deal I could get. This is my first time leasing and driving a Nissan, and they made my experience less painful than what I thought. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to lease or purchase.

Abeth Vincent