Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

45 Route 17 South,
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey 07604
Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands Info
About Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

Experience a Nissan dealer in NJ that values honesty and quality as much as you do. At Meadowlands Nissan, we offer a range of new and used vehicles, competitive prices, and the kind of customer service you expect from a family-owned dealership with more than 24 years in the business. Some of the benefits of choosing Meadowlands Nissan: 3-DAY GUARANTEE If you have second thoughts about your new or used vehicle, that is no problem at Meadowlands Nissan. CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS Hear what Meadowlands Nissan customers have to say about doing business with us. DIRECTIONS & HOURS Get directions and hours to visit our NJ used car dealership in Hasbrouck Heights. With more than six acres of new car inventory, you'll know you've come to the right Nissan dealership from the moment you arrive at the showroom. We also feature the largest stock of certified pre-owned Nissan models on the East Coast and the second largest in the country. Once you find the vehicle you want, the financing team will thoroughly explain numerous options that suit your budget and lifestyle. We make car-shopping easy and enjoyable…the way it should be!

About Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

1,053 Dealership Reviews
jhernandez721
5/21/2015

"Great experience!"

Great car buying experience, no surprises at time of deal! Very friendly, courteous and honest staff. One of the quickest buying experiences that I have had.

Abe (salesperson)

dmaradia
5/20/2015

"J.R. was Excellent and Awesome Experience!"

This is 1 of 2 vehicles purchased last night. Victor(Finance Manager) and J.R.(Salesman) really worked their hardest to get the deals done. Very happy with the experience and plan to be part of the Nissan family from this point on. Love my Altima, performance is awesome.

Victor Vasquez

cmaradia
5/20/2015

"Awesome Dealer & gets the deal done, satisfies customers"

Victor(Finance Manager) and J.R.(Salesman) really worked their hardest to get the deal done. Very happy with the experience and plan to be part of the Nissan family from this point on. Love my Rogue, performance is awesome.

Victor Vasquez

ginaamanda
5/18/2015

"100% satisfied,Enjoyable experience and Duffy is awesome "

This was a wonderful experience. Duffy was so helpful, knowledgeable and thorough with us. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Duffy.He explained all the vehicle features and demonstrated them thoroughly.Excellent as always!

Sean Duffy

Alavaa11
5/15/2015

"Luis is awesome "

He has helped me pick out the best car of my interest. Very friendly and a great person over all!

Paul B.
5/13/2015

"Enjoyable experience"

Eddie is very knowledgeable. He made our car buying experience enjoyable and went to great lengths to make my wife and I satisfied customers. We'll be back!

Krzynlv7
5/08/2015

"Great Service!!! "

I want to thank Eddie for helping me purchase my dream car I was looking for. Eddie was helpful, friendly and answered all my questions.There was no pressure and I felt relaxed when the buying car. Thanks again and I would recommend meadowlands Nissan to all my friends and family !!

Kim
5/07/2015

"Excellent service!!!"

The salesman was extremely helpful and knowledgable. He was able to find me a car that satisfied all my needs and wants. I am very happy with my car and the price I'm paying for.

buytoyota
5/07/2015

"BUYER BEWARE"

i got my 3rd Nissan 2 Maxima's and now a Altima and drove it until my first oil change 6k miles to let them know any issues wrong with the car and now they are saying both my front tires and rims are damaged, blaming me. So the Gentleman in Service Anthony Blew me off told me to call Nissan and when Nissan called them they also blew them off to not fix my car. So they did my oil change and when i picked up my car, its filthly Dirty and has 2 new Scratches. And my Service gentleman was no where to found when called..to be continued..

sentraselena
5/05/2015

"My Third Nissan and ill get more!!!!!!!!"

Besides the quality of the cars,customer services is a A plus!!the salesperson (JR) and financial department work really hard to satisfied my financial needs. They gave me post service,they call me to know if everything was ok with the car and resolve all my concerns !!! recommend to my family members and friens for sure!!!!!

1 - 10 of 1,053 results