Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

45 Route 17 South,
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey 07604
Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands Info
About Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

Experience a Nissan dealer in NJ that values honesty and quality as much as you do. At Meadowlands Nissan, we offer a range of new and used vehicles, competitive prices, and the kind of customer service you expect from a family-owned dealership with more than 24 years in the business. Some of the benefits of choosing Meadowlands Nissan: 3-DAY GUARANTEE If you have second thoughts about your new or used vehicle, that is no problem at Meadowlands Nissan. CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS Hear what Meadowlands Nissan customers have to say about doing business with us. DIRECTIONS & HOURS Get directions and hours to visit our NJ used car dealership in Hasbrouck Heights. With more than six acres of new car inventory, you'll know you've come to the right Nissan dealership from the moment you arrive at the showroom. We also feature the largest stock of certified pre-owned Nissan models on the East Coast and the second largest in the country. Once you find the vehicle you want, the financing team will thoroughly explain numerous options that suit your budget and lifestyle. We make car-shopping easy and enjoyable…the way it should be!

About Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

1,068 Dealership Reviews
Smithvin
8/28/2015

"Car #5"

I just can't say enough good things about everyone Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands, Andrew and Xavier are professional, friendly and simply a pleasure to work with that's why I recently picked up my 5th car from them a 2015 Rogue for my wife. If you are looking to buy a great car from great people you have found the place for you.

zofo501
7/25/2015

"excellent"

overall excellent. Very pleasant , courteous, and helpful. I would highly recommend any and all people I dealt with. If possible I will be a lifetime customer!

Lorraine Bailey
7/25/2015

"awesome "

Very nice friendly awesome experience nelson got me the car and price i wanted he was very polite ,and he didn't try to put one over on me and my son

kmiranda5485
7/09/2015

"J.R. Vega!!! AMAZING ! Thank you Nissan =) "

I had a great experience getting my first car with Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands. I went in with the idea of getting one thing and left with more than what i anticipated getting. The gentlemen that assisted us, Mr. J.R. Vega made my experience great! He was patient, polite, explained everything to me. His personality is what really sold me I must say. I went to a few dealers and aside from the great deal that i was able to get, his personality was the icing on the cake ! I am truly thrilled with my new car and i hope and plan to continue getting cars with Nissan in the future. Thanks again for everything =)

sorathia2
6/25/2015

"Horrible Service"

I recently purchased a CERTIFIED 2012 Pathfinder with 39k miles, from Autoeastern which was not a bad deal. After, I purchased it not even 1 week goes and the "AT Check" light goes on. I called the dealership who said to bring it in. I did that... left it there for 3 days, didn't get a loaner car. They returned the car and said nothing is wrong! They suggested I get my problem on video, which I did the very next day! I recorded the "AT Check" light ON and showed it to them. They have been avoiding me every since! NissanUSA won't do anything... neither will the dealership even though they said my car is CERTIFIED! They don't return phone called, emails, etc. I even went in to speak with them but my luck... they didn't want to see me (Bad timing). They are totally useless and won't even bother to respond to me. What a bunch of theives!

Patrick Service Manager

Bill Maguire
6/25/2015

"Patience and professionalism"

Our salesman Catalino Vega was fantastic. He gave us the best price for the Nissan Sentra, but more important he was courteous, patient, kind, and very professional. I highly recommend this Dealership, especially Mr. Vega..

Sidd
6/16/2015

"A log hunt for Car finally ended @ Autoeastern Nissan of Mea"

I have been searching for a good used car deal, for months. Every dealer I visit, they either quote the car price very high(as good as buying new one) or if the price is decent, the car isn't in a good condition. On Saturday (06/13/2015) I drove by Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands looking for a car just to inquire if they can provide me a deal. The associates over there made my life easy, by getting me the best deal one can ever have. Got myself a Certified Pre-Owned 2014 Nissan Altima - SV with negligible miles on it @ cost no other dealer can offer. Every member of Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands, are friendly and they try the level best to offer you the best deal. I bet no one would come empty handed from there. Look for Andrew (dealer associate at Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands), he is man of experience having spent almost 20+ years of experience. Professional (yet friendly) behavior is what all you experience the time you stay at Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands.

UmeC
6/14/2015

"Honestly"

I would like to thank Eddie and Xavier for helping me purchase my new car. Eddie is an excellent sales person and was very helpful, friendly and answered all my questions.They are honest about the car and maintained transparency with no surprises at the end. Thanks again guys and I would recommend Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands (Hasbrouck Heights) to all my friends.

GuyWithTheNewCar12
6/12/2015

"Great Service"

As soon as I pulled up and got out to look at cars someone came out to make the search much more easier. Sean Duffy is the go to man! He's not the type of salesman that shoves a product you don't want down your throat. He makes sure you find something along the lines if not the exact car you're looking for. I highly recommend this dealership and Sean Duffy. He helped me leave with a smile on my face.

Sean Duffy

Nik C
6/01/2015

"Happy customer!"

We went to AutoEastern Nissan to find a car that offered a low lease payment. We saw Andrew Szorf and James Cavuoto. They were so helpful, friendly, and accommodating! Although our situation was not easy, they worked hard to find us a great deal. We are so happy with our payment and new Altima! Thank you!

1 - 10 of 1,068 results