Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands Info
About Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

Experience a Nissan dealer in NJ that values honesty and quality as much as you do. At Meadowlands Nissan, we offer a range of new and used vehicles, competitive prices, and the kind of customer service you expect from a family-owned dealership with more than 24 years in the business. Some of the benefits of choosing Meadowlands Nissan: 3-DAY GUARANTEE If you have second thoughts about your new or used vehicle, that is no problem at Meadowlands Nissan. CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS Hear what Meadowlands Nissan customers have to say about doing business with us. DIRECTIONS & HOURS Get directions and hours to visit our NJ used car dealership in Hasbrouck Heights. With more than six acres of new car inventory, you'll know you've come to the right Nissan dealership from the moment you arrive at the showroom. We also feature the largest stock of certified pre-owned Nissan models on the East Coast and the second largest in the country. Once you find the vehicle you want, the financing team will thoroughly explain numerous options that suit your budget and lifestyle. We make car-shopping easy and enjoyable…the way it should be!

About Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

EdgarD
2/26/2015

"Fast, efficient, honest!"

Went there today because I had a CPO Rogue that I bought less than 30 days ago which had a handle of the front passenger door not working. They fixed the door - no charge, no questions asked, no pushbacks, no gimmicks - they basically made it clear to me that they stand by their cars and provide a reasonable no questions asked repair policy if something goes wrong within the first 30 days of ownership. My service adviser was prompt, efficient, and explained everything clearly - he even spotted the fact that my car had a recall and had the mechanics take care of that too, and a free wash! Plus, a free multi point inspection. And I didn't come away with a whole laundry list of "recommendations" that other dealerships push on you. If nothing is truly wrong, this service department will honestly tell you your car is fine. What more can you ask for! Great service division, clean space, free coffee and water, TV, magazines, and shuttle service. I will surely come back. By the way, my salesman was JR Vega and he is a great honest guy as well!

SLM
2/24/2015

"My Black Valentine"

About three weeks ago, my mom and I walked into Autoeastern just to test drive a Nissan Rogue. I knew that's what I wanted, I just needed to be sure that was the car for me. Contrary to popular belief, I actually had no intention to by. Andrew was my salespersons, along with the manager Abeth who worked together to ensure I had the best experience. A test drive later, I was walking out of the door with my Black Valentine. Neither Andrew nor Abeth were pushy, both were honest about the deals and the pricing and offered me the best deal I could get. This is my first time leasing and driving a Nissan, and they made my experience less painful than what I thought. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to lease or purchase.

Abeth Vincent

apatel71
2/18/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I am very happy with my overall experience. Both my wife and myself are extremely pleased with their professionalism and high work ethics. We dealt with Eddie Singh and he demonstrated excellent customer service. We went to him for the second time to get an another vehicle and are extremely happy with our transaction.

mzlawless82
2/08/2015

"ALWAYS A PLEASURE"

This is my second time leasing a vehicle at this particular Nissan dealership and I must say that I will not go anywhere else, the sales rep always makes it a pleasant experience he's very professional and doesn't mind answering my million n one questions each time. Meadowlandsnissan is very lucky to have JR as part of the staff, he is definitely an asset to the company. I have already recommended him to everyone I know. I will not go to another dealership and that has everything to do with the customer service I received at meadowlands. THANK YOU JR I'm sooooo happy with my new car

LHC
2/05/2015

"Best Customer Care Experience"

JR has been the best sales rep i have ever dealt with in my many years of purchasing cars. I visited JR 2 years ago, the day before I was to go on vacation, after visiting 3 other dealerships. A week later, the day I came back, and went straight to JR. I was that impressed. I leased a 13 Rouge and referred my father a month later who has purchased 2 vehicles from him. I can't wait to get into my next Nissan with the help of JR.

SASSI

"Beyond Satisfied!!!"

I just leased a 2015 Nissan Altima from this dealership. I am not the most decisive person so it was so nice to work with J.R. as he was very patient, attentive to my needs and concerns, making great recommendations, with a big smile on his face through the entire process. He even helped me with the insurance company. J.R. followed up to make sure everything was going wonderful with my new car. The Customer Service there is absolutely great too. While I was awaiting to sign the paperwork, I was having a conversation with my boyfriend and laughing so hard I started coughing. Someone just brought me a bottle of water even though I had stopped coughing. I am a happy customer and have already recommended this dealership to my family and friends. Go to this Nissan Dealership and ask for JR!!!

EdgarD
2/05/2015

"Good car buying experience - excellent salesman!"

My salesman was JR for a CPO Nissan Rogue I bought. Very patient and attentive on the road test and through out the buying experience. Followed up after the sale to make sure everything was going good. Worked with the Used Car Manager to offer me a decent offer for my trade in. Worked with the Finance division to make sure I received a competitive rate (and I did). What I liked about the closing, were the itemized charges were very few, which made it easy to determine what my final expenses would be. He also worked with the Service division to make sure I received a waiver of diagnostic fees due to an issue that may be wrong with the vehicle. I may have to go back for a check of the car but I'm pretty confident this dealership will stand by its' sale and take care of any issues in a timely and honest manner. All in all, I had a very good experience and would recommend Meadowlands Nissan and specifically JR, for your car buying options.

Mikehildebrandt
1/24/2015

"Excellent experience"

Very happy with our purchase. Staff was very friendly and our salesman was excellent. We felt very comfortable with our transaction. Even their finance manager was great! Great experience.

Elaine Wisneski

Sandra R
1/05/2015

"Happy Customer "

I recently purchased a 2015 Nissan Rogue from this dealership and the experience was 100% smooth. Being my first car purchase I dreaded walking into a car dealership on my own. To minimize the anticipated “nightmare experience” of car buying I did my homework on the car, dealership, and Sales Representative. The dealership did not have the Rogue in the color I wanted with the packages I wanted, I knew this, but I also knew that if they wanted to make me happy and close the sale they could and would trade in one of their cars in stock with a dealership that had the car that I wanted. The moment I walked in Engell (Sales Rep) was helpful and professional. I was determined to walk away if given too much hassle but I never felt the urge to and at the end purchased the car. Engell was easy going, never pressured me, and is very knowledgeable. If the car meets my expectations I have found my dealership and Sales Rep. for life! Another cool guy to work with is Manuel (Finance Manager). Manuel knew I had to get back to work and made the paperwork process fast and as pleasant as possible for me. A nice side note…Engell picked me up from my house to get the car when it arrived at the dealership, since I had already sold my old car and did not have a ride to the dealership for another day or so. Customer Service at its best!

Jose.P
1/02/2015

"Excellent car buying experience"

I would like to thank Kevin.P for his professionalism. Although my credit wasn't all that good he took the time to find solutions to my credit problem. Within minutes he formulated a solution and got me in to brand new altima. I really like not only the service but the care that this dealership shows. I will definitely recommend this place and Kevin.P

1 - 10 of 1,026 results