Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

45 Route 17 South,
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey 07604
Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands Info
About Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

Experience a Nissan dealer in NJ that values honesty and quality as much as you do. At Meadowlands Nissan, we offer a range of new and used vehicles, competitive prices, and the kind of customer service you expect from a family-owned dealership with more than 24 years in the business. Some of the benefits of choosing Meadowlands Nissan: 3-DAY GUARANTEE If you have second thoughts about your new or used vehicle, that is no problem at Meadowlands Nissan. CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS Hear what Meadowlands Nissan customers have to say about doing business with us. DIRECTIONS & HOURS Get directions and hours to visit our NJ used car dealership in Hasbrouck Heights. With more than six acres of new car inventory, you'll know you've come to the right Nissan dealership from the moment you arrive at the showroom. We also feature the largest stock of certified pre-owned Nissan models on the East Coast and the second largest in the country. Once you find the vehicle you want, the financing team will thoroughly explain numerous options that suit your budget and lifestyle. We make car-shopping easy and enjoyable…the way it should be!

About Autoeastern Nissan of Meadowlands

1,083 Dealership Reviews
Ellie
2/09/2016

"Good visit"

Scheduled an appointment for recall, was "put down for loaner car." Was disappointed upon arrival to be told "no rental car" was available. However, the manager drove me home instead and sent someone to pick me up when the service was completed. So very happy with this dealership's customer service.

JohnH
1/14/2016

"Great experience"

Bought a 2011 Nissan Murano with a trade in yesterday from Auto Eastern Meadowlands. The experience could not have been better. Dealt with Andrew Zsorf. Absolute professional. No hard sell. I got the extended warranty. They did not push extras.

January 20, 2016

Thank you for writing about your experience at our dealership, John! We're glad to know that you enjoyed working with Andrew during your visit, and that he was able to ensure that you were entirely satisfied with your experience. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thanks for writing!

ni
1/12/2016

"Excellent"

Mr.Luis Urina was very helpful, pleasant and courteous. Very professional. He was making sure that I was happy with my new vehicle. Overall Mr. Urina is a great person. Thanks Mr.Luis Urina.

January 20, 2016

Thank you for sharing your comments! We're happy to hear that Luis helped you find the perfect car, and that you are very pleased with your experience. We hope you will let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, congratulations on your new car!

KJ0817
1/08/2016

"Worst experience ever "

The worst dealership you could ever deal with. Everyone is nice until you sign the papers and then completely unprofessional. Will never ever step foot in this place again.

Abe

LS2016
1/05/2016

"Murano Platinum Disaster - Find another dealership!"

I bought a 2014 Nissan Murano Platinum from this dealership in December and it was a toxic, disorganized, frustrating and costly experience. They charged me $400 in fees to get my new plates, and ultimately I had to go to the DMV to do it myself (twice) and pay a fine (on Christmas eve, not kidding) after getting a ticket for expired paperwork. Despite begging via email and numerous phone calls I still do not have a bill of sale for the car, and when I repeatedly requested it from "Vinny" in the financing department, he told me that he did not have a scanner! He said he would mail it, but never did. Additionally, the car has several scratches that were touched-up that I could not see until I washed the car myself. Save yourself a headache.....find a nicer place to buy a car! They will not respond to your requests until you post a bad review!!!!

Victor Vasquez, Tommy James, Michael Tandurella, Marc

Arlette28
12/28/2015

"Amazing experience"

From the salesmen to finance, couldn't have asked for a better experience. After visiting 4 other dealerships, I explained my situation to both Eddie and Victor from finance and they were absolutely helpful. They did not haggle me and provided me with the best offer possible for the car that I selected. My credit isn't anywhere near as great as it used to be and to have them comfort me and provide me with an outstanding price for a 2013 Altima was amazing. Couldn't have asked for better service. Thank you!

December 29, 2015

We're glad to know that you were so pleased with your visit, Arlette! We were happy to help, and it's great that Eddie and Victor ensured that you felt comfortable. We hope you are enjoying your new Altima, and we look forward to working with you further in the future. Congratulations on your new car!

katiek
12/21/2015

"I had my first service done on my Rogue and was very happy."

I had my first service done on my Rogue and was very happy with the timing and personnel there. Better than last year with my other vehicle.

I don't know the gentleman's name who assisted me, but he was very nice and timely.

December 22, 2015

We're glad that you were pleased with your most recent experience at our dealership! We take pride in providing great service, and we're glad that our team met your expectations! Please let us know if we can assist you further in the future, and thank you for sharing your comments with us!

good driver
12/16/2015

"Excellent, courteous, done on time, outstanding job. "

I was impressed with Megan, my advisor. I was greeted by her with a smile; left my car and came back after her phone call. She had the entire process in her hands and I left with my car fixed and extremely satisfied. Thank you to the entire Meadowlands Nissan team.

Megan Kennedy

December 22, 2015

Thank you for your great review! We're happy to know that you enjoyed working with Megan, and we look forward to working with you further in the future! Thank you for choosing AutoEastern Nissan of Meadowlands!

kweenb23
10/19/2015

"DO NOT BUY FROM HERE "

Leased a 2015 Nissan rogue (which i love) and we traded in a car which we still owed money on. It has been over a month and the dealership has failed to send the payoff and i am receiveing harassing calls from the finanace company. I have been calling for the past three weeks and nobody returns phone calls. Spoke to manager Jim C and he took my information and was supposed to return my call and never did. I spoke to my salesman Abe on numerous occasions and was constantly told the check was in the mail which in fact is still is NOT. Communication is key but all they do is lie. Everyone wants to be nice until they get you to sign on the dotted line. I WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS DEALERSHIP EVEN FOR SERVICE. And every single receptionist in that place should be FIRED. Very rude and disrespectful. ANd to top it all off he leasing company doesnt even have my paperwork from 9/12/15. Unbelievable!!!

Abe, Jim C

sorathia2
10/05/2015

"Don't be fooled"

"Horrible Service" I recently purchased a CERTIFIED 2012 Pathfinder with 39k miles, from Autoeastern which was not a bad deal. After, I purchased it not even 1 week goes and the "AT Check" light goes on. I called the dealership who said to bring it in. I did that... left it there for 3 days, didn't get a loaner car. They returned the car and said nothing is wrong! They suggested I get my problem on video, which I did the very next day! I recorded the "AT Check" light ON and showed it to them. They have been avoiding me every since! NissanUSA won't do anything... neither will the dealership even though they said my car is CERTIFIED! They don't return phone called, emails, etc. I even went in to speak with them but my luck... they didn't want to see me (Bad timing). They are totally useless and won't even bother to respond to me. What a bunch of theives! Update: All the 5 star reviews most people are reading....well take a good look at whose writing them. Most are not verified purchaser not saying all...those are all fake to boost up their ratings. See what I mean about how they deceive the consumer. If you haven't had an issue, just wait until some thing comes up. After all, you did purchase an internal combustion engine.

1 - 10 of 1,083 results