Automobile Nation

Auto Kingdom

Cadi05
4/02/2015

"Very shady "

I recently was looking at a Pontiac from this dealership and when I took it for a test drive if drove fine but when we came back to park it where it was before we noticed large splotches of liquid on the ground. It smelled slightly sweet, so when we went to return the keys and informed them that the car might be leaking they got a lot less friendly and told us they would look into it. We left our number and asked them to give us a call is they figured it out and got is fixed. We never got a call.

Tom

oly10098
9/30/2013

"looked at a 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan, Noticed..."

looked at a 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan, Noticed transmission didnt feel right, Was told if it had any problems bring it back and they would "Take Care Of Me". After Two days Transmission was slipping so bad it wouldn't drive over 35 mph.I brought it to a local shop and found out the transmission was filled with gear lube. Common practice among shady car dealers ( Temporary Band-Aid fix). The cost to fix the Transmission was about $2,000. Contacted :Todd Becker "Arrogant" Told me the car was sold as is, and had no warranty. Inquired with Todd "arrogant" about his promise of helping me out if the car had a problem ? Todd "Arrogant" looked me in the eye and said. I never said that...... "You bought it you own it, now you fix it". Stay away, Todd is a liar, and a cheat and is the most arrogant person you will meet. Again, stay away from Automobile Nation.

Todd Becker Owner "Arrogant"