Automotive Search Inc

Colleen Tinker

Mike Mulhern, Broker, Automotive Search Inc

Mike Mulhern

February 21, 2017

"A First Time Car Buyer's Experienc"

- Subaru Legacy Lover

As a 22 year old, I have had a hand-me-down car for my six years of driving experience. After it was finally time to say goodbye to my 17 year old car, I was lost upon the deep sea that is car buying. After hearing great things about Automotive Search, I decided to test the waters by contacting Colleen Tinker about getting a new car. I can't praise Colleen enough for the work she did for me. She made what should have been a scary, confusing experience into a stress-free, exciting one. She had the exact car I had in mind delivered to the dealership for me to test drive. After that, she was at my side explaining and helping me through the rest of the process. Thanks to Automotive Search and Colleen, I will never attempt to buy a car without their help.

February 18, 2017

"The ease of buying or leasing"

- Fred

I live in the mountains so it makes it rather difficult to spend a whole day in Denver trying to acquire a vehicle. One call to auto search is all it takes. I tell them the make, model and a price range. Their team dose all the hunting for me, all I have to do is go pick it up. I've liked purchasing vehicle in this manner so much that I've been doing business with Automotive Search since 1987.

February 07, 2017

"WOW!!! I will definitely keep buying my cars here."

- Maui Steve

Automotive Search was incredible. I could not have had a better experience. I dealt with Colleen Tinker and she was great! A very high attention to detail type of person. Not a typical car sales person. VERY quick response to calls and emails. I live on Maui (Hawaii) and wanted a used Lexus RX350 but it had to have All Wheel Drive so I could tow my boat. Almost all RX350's sold in Hawaii are only Front Wheel Drive. So I started researching online and calling dealers in the western US. Most were your typical dealers: slow in getting back to me, not knowing their product, more B.S. and less facts. Colleen was the opposite. I only stumped her once on a question about a particular option the car had, but she went right over to the car and was able to answer me. She took care of everything. She took some extra pictures of the car as I was buying it without seeing it or driving it. It was nice to know they had already taken it to a third party mechanic to have it fully inspected and they even replaced all the tires before they put it on sale. A real top notch operation. Their no haggle price was a few grand below other dealerships and was very fair. This was a 2013 that looked like new. If you do not live in Denver and are buying a car long-distance, I HIGHLY recommend them. Of course, if you live in Colorado, what are still doing reading this? Get down there... :)

Used 2014 Porsche Boxster, $55000