Automotive Search Inc

Gretchen Born, Broker, Automotive Search Inc

Gretchen Born

Colleen Tinker, Broker, Automotive Search Inc

Broker
 "Phil" Felice Fornaro, Broker/ Business Development Manager , Automotive Search Inc

"Phil" Felice Fornaro

Broker/ Business Development Manager
Henry Canham, Broker, Automotive Search Inc

Henry Canham

June 22, 2017

"Gretchen saves the day! "

- VroomVroom

After weeks and weeks of non stop test drives I stumbled upon Gretchen! She listened to what my needs and my family's needs were and immediately knew what would be the best car for us! She saved us time and money! And I will never go from dealer to dealer again! Next time I'm only calling Gretchen!

Gretchen Born

June 22, 2017

"What a Rock Star!!!"

- LoriSellsColoradoRealEstate

I loved working with Colleen Tinker. She fought to get me a great deal & meet my needs and wants. I will work with her again given the chance. She is a consummate professional committed to her client's satisfaction. I consider her a friend and will absolutely encourage everyone I know to use her! Thanks again - I love my new car!! xoxo

June 17, 2017

"A Birthday to Remember!!"

- Keep dreamin

I cannot praise Colleen Tinker enough for making my daughters lifetime dream of owning a Jeep Wrangler come true! I don't believe there could be any other way in the world to top that for your birthday!! The process was painless and it was such a complete pleasure to work with Colleen and Automotive Search Inc. We thank you SO much Colleen for all you did to make it happen! -Maureen.

Used 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser, $30000