Autos Direct Online

Good

Autos Direct Online
Autos Direct Online Info
About Autos Direct Online

Autos Direct Online is a streamlined, "no-waste" e-Dealership developed and maintained with an overwhelming focus on delivering the lowest possible price for a quality pre-owned vehicle. You will also find an honest, low- pressure sales approach from our friendly staff, and an accurate, forthright representation of that particular vehicle in our descriptions, including any defects or flaws. Our vehicles are acquired from manufacturer sales, off-lease outlets, auctions located around the U.S., and other reliable dealers' trade-ins. The vehicles are immediately inspected by an independent, certified technician, and are then driven by Autos Direct Online ownership as a quality control measure. They are then fully detailed, pictured for internet presentation, and stored in our climate-controlled and secure, 117,000 square-foot warehouse, until sold. Vehicles are then offered to the public, and are shown on an appointment only basis. What this equals for you, the customer, is a fresh, integrity-based purchasing process. All measures are taken to ensure that we keep the best interests of the buyer at the forefront of our operation, and that the process is easy and enjoyable, beginning with the first phone call or email, all the way to the point of the buyers receipt of their vehicle. We are looking forward to providing you with an experience that you will be proud to be a part of.

About Autos Direct Online

Monday 9:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Tuesday 9:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Wednesday 9:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Thursday 9:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Friday 9:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 9:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Got exactly what I was looking for!"

First, I must say that Frank was the best salesperson that I've ever dealt with. I was looking for a particular car, one that was within my budget (<$8000), great on gas, and low mileage. I bought a 2002 MINI Cooper with 89k. It was super clean, and affordable. I love the fact that this place has Carfax reports available for viewing, the readiness to explore and start cars in the garage bays, and the extended warranties to give you an extra piece of mind. I never expected for the transaction to go as smoothly as it did. Needless to say, I am still enjoying the Coopster and will recommend this place to others!

"Happy customer"

Purchased a 2005 Mercedes Benz, very clean, my freinds thought it was brand new until I told them it is 9 years old. Liked that I was able to take it to my regular mechanic, he found a broken spring and Jeff had both springs replaced, no hassles.

"2009 Saturn Outlook that was shipped to me"

Frank Faragone was my salesperson. Frank was a pleasure to deal with. He spent time with me on the phone and always returned calls and emails. I was hoping that buying a car unseen would turn out to be a good experience. Frank asked me if I wanted an extended warranty, but I declined since I do most work on my cars myself. Here is my experience to date buying an unseen car. Once I sent the check in, things moved fast. I had the car in a few days. The delivery guy broke down and I did not get the car the around 7:00pm. The driver informed me that the tire pressure light was on. That was never mentioned before, but I thought a battery could go bad at any time. When I started the car to drive it home the fuel light came on and it was on empty. I drove to a local gas station about 100 yards away. I noticed the steering wheel was off and then the traction control light turned on. I checked out the car myself and noticed someone had installed new front struts and not had an alignment. I called a local frame and axle company and set up an appointment for a 4 wheel alignment and that fixed how the car drove. It also lined up the steering wheel and corrected the traction control light. While I was there, I was able to look under the car and I noticed the back two tires were down to the wear bars on the edge and would need replaced. When I got home I was able to check out the rear brakes and the inner pad was down to the metal and both rotors were scored and needed replaced along with new pads. While I was driving the car home from the alignment the sun came out and it started to get warm. I noticed the air was not very cool coming out the vents. When I was able to check, I found out there was very little R134A left in the system. I was able to recharge myself and it seams to be working now. I went and bought a new TPMS sensor and had it installed at Walmart along with a new tire. I bought a second tire off e-bay and had that installed at Walmart also. All in all for the money the car was a good deal since I was able to do most of the work myself. Since this was a car around 94,000 miles I want everyone to know I expected the fluids would have to be changed and new plugs by 100,000 miles. I did not expect all I had to do based on what was listed on there web page. (The vehicles are immediately inspected by our certified technicians, and if deemed worthy of retail, detailed, pictured for marketing presentation, and stored in our secure, climate-controlled, 118,000 square-foot warehouse, until sold.) Based on this statement, I did not have a mechanic look at this car for me before a purchase and I understand I bought it as is. I will say, I will think about another purchase from them in the future, The prices they list plus shipping is hard to beat. If I had relied on a garage to fix the problems, it would have been better for me to buy local in the Cincinnati Ohio/Southeast Indiana area. Since I was able to take care of most these items myself, it cost me in the ballpark of $700.00 to get the car into shape for a road trip. I have since drove it to Virginia Beach and back with no problems. To be fair, I did not contact Frank with this information since I bought the car as is.

"Great cars no hassles"

We drove 200 miles to buy our Buick Enclave from Ryan Markham. They made the whole process quick and painless. No high pressure tactics for extras at the closing like you get from other dealers.

Ryan Markham

"A very happy customer!"

I've never had a better experience working with an auto dealership. And I certainly recommend Ryan Markham as the salesman to go to when you visit the dealership. He's a no pressure guy that will patiently answer all of your questions. Everything went as he said it would and I am very happy with my vehicle. Also their finance guy "Dan" really takes care of business and will attempt to get you the best deal possible.

"Salesman good, Body shop not"

First, i would recommend Auto Direct Online and Salesman Ryan Markham,,,I am satisfied with both. Actually, a pretty easy way to buy a car...N o pressure from the salesman and it tool the guess work out of it. I would say that I am dissatisfied with the minor body work that was done on the car. The 2008 Chevy Trailblazer had a "dent" in the passenger door seemingly from another car door, when i looked at the vehicle. I was assured that it could easily be repaired as part of " a We Owe"... on a Monday, I dropped the car with ease in the a.m., made arrangements with salesman Ryan to pick the car up two days later, Thursday at at lunch time, or noon, from work. When I went to pick the car up, there were no salesman to be found; just some rude young kid (18 yrs old maybe) that basically told me that I needed to wait 45 ,more minutes for Ryan or another Salesman to help me...After explaining that I didnt have time to wait that long the kid says, "I dont like the way you came at me....I'm not helping you...you can wait". I then helped myself to the Service are where I was quickly met by Salesman Ryan with the keys to the car. I was disappointed that 1) the car wasnt washed, 2) the mark is still noticeable,,,

Autos Direct Online responded to this review

August 15, 2014

Hello psa954, I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Would you be so kind as to contact me directly so that I can get to work on having the mark on the door repaired for you? I can assure you it is not common practice to come up short on an item that is "we-owed" to our clients. I can be reached at shawn@autosdirectonline.com. Sincerely, Shawn Payne

"Great Experience"

Great experience working with Frank Faragone and the group at Autos Direct Online. The service and the great 2009 Mazda 6 were everything I would have received at a traditional dealer.

"2002 GMC Envoy"

I recently purchased an Envoy from ADO. The purchase was smooth. The car was exactly as it was described. Currently, the vehicle runs perfect with no major issues. I have bought multiple cars from ADO and will continue to do so.

"Service"

Frank was great! He was very friendly and did not pressure me at all! The selection of vehicles was outstanding and was able to find what we were looking for in the price range was looking for!

"Worth the drive to Cleveland!"

Frank Faragone was great to work with, everything was ready to go once I arrived in Cleveland exactly as I promised. Great group to work with.

Frank Faragone