Autos of Dallas

15100 Midway Rd,
Addison, Texas 75001
Autos of Dallas Info
About Autos of Dallas

Dallas, TX Pre Owned and Used Luxury Vehicles, Mercedes, BMW, Land Rover, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac and more.Call Now: 972-484-9200 for the best price.

About Autos of Dallas

agraf
4/29/2016

"Amazing customer service. "

I had heard about autos of Dallas through a friend and he had nothing but good things to say. They were the first dealership I visited and I'm so glad I didn't waste my time going anywhere else. Excellent customer service and everyone was so helpful and friendly. I'm definitely happy I took my business there and I am so in love with my new car. Thanks y'all!

Jokers123
4/28/2016

"Car purchasing experience"

Great service.. Great job. Great Sales person in Alec Benjamin. The car was cleaned when I picked it up and they were not pushy and gave me the opportunity to make a decision.

Gabbyolivera
4/23/2016

"Great experience"

I hated shopping for cars until I went to Autos of Dallas and met Micah "The Country Boy". No back and forth or pressure sales. You have all the time to find the car and once you are ready to test drive they will pull the cars and you are on your way without a sales person breathing behind your neck. Finance is upfront and no hassles!!

jeridette
4/22/2016

"Above & Beyond"

Looking for my 16 yr old a car for her birthday. She was set on a particular car and wouldn't listen to her dad and I on why that wasn't really an option (like the majority of teenagers:). Micah stepped in and talked with her like an 'uncle' and wow! what a difference he made! We looked at two cars and found one she loved! Being the daughter of a car salesman (for 30 years+ but no longer with me :(, I always base my car buying experience with him in mind. This was BY FAR the easiest and nicest experiencing of buying a vehicle since last buying from my father. From the receptionist, to Micah, to the finance guy.........professional, personable, and treated us with respect. Thanks so much Micah! Whomever is reading this, keep in mind Micah is outstanding - I HIGHLY recommend him!

Alisha Yameen
4/20/2016

"Alex did the impossible & Autos of Dallas is the best"

I gave Alex and this dealership a 5 star rating and I would rate it so much higher...Every sales associate greeted us from the beginning till the end. As I was waiting in the lobby everyone came up to me to go out of there way to pull a car out for me knowing someone was helping me which shows how good of a team they have. And I am a repeating customer that can't stay away from there friendly ness. They have the BEST PRICE no one can beat around town! I called last week after being declined from Mercedes of Plano and few other dealerships & receiving the most pathetic service at Mercedes of Plano. I called Autos of Dallas and from the minute Alex picked up my phone I knew this was where I would be purchasing my car. He is awesome and touched base with me thru text & phone calls. Called me after his work to work to my needs. His service was A plus I felt appreciated & he made me feel at home worked with multiple banks to get me the best deal with such a low credit score that I had. Dj was awesome and helped me a lot. I am pleased with the service and expertise I received from them. Words can't describe my experience because they delivered! Thank you for everything and getting me approved which no dealership was able to do. You guys rock!

Bethani Good
4/17/2016

"Consistent!!!"

I bought my car almost a year ago and the experience purchasing my first car a Mercedes c300 was amazing. Bryan helped me, was friendly, efficient and fast. He still sends emails just to keep me informed of the new deals going on to help get my friends and family involved. I can't wait to buy my next car from him!!!

Clark
4/17/2016

"Excellent "

David Mulllins was easy to work with during car buying process. From the start of the process to the end, he was professional and honest. I definitely recommend this dealership.

MrsRG3
4/15/2016

"Fabulous service!!!"

Found a car we were interested in online and Micah Nease (salesman) got me all the info I requested and more. Long story short, I drive 3 hours to meet him and make my purchase!! No hassle, no pressure, just friendly service!!! Definitely coming back!!!

HAPPY BUYER
4/12/2016

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!"

AUTOS OF DALLAS WAS THE MOST ENJOYABLE CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER. I HAD THE PLEASURE OF DEALING WITH JEFF THOMPSON. THE MAN KNOWS HOW TO TAKE CARE OF A CUSTOMER. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND ASKING FOR JEFF IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO BUY A CAR FROM AUTOS OF DALLAS. THEIR PRICES CAN NOT BE BEAT!!! GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Gunyoung123
4/12/2016

"Very satisfied"

Fast pricessing and great service. Micha was so nice and he knows what customer want Great sales ability. Thanks again. I hope you all find what you want from here.

Reviews of Micah Nease