Autos of Dallas

Daniel Roth

January 15, 2017

"Excellent Service!!!"

- bradindallas

I bought my Lexus GS350 last week and the whole experience was efficient, honest, and fulfilling. Robert ensured my needs were met and would recommend him to anyone.

January 10, 2017

"Mercedes Benz E-350"

- Dione558

Brian Roth made my experience great from the time that I walked through the door. At Autos of Dallas they do not pressure customers to make purchases. He allowed me to take my time to search through the inventory, answered all of my questions, and allowed my husband and I time to think about our purchase without feeling obligated or rushed to make a purchase. I walked in with my own financing, and the finance team made a phone call to verify my offer. Once confirmed, this process was very quick and convenient. I picked up my car a few days later (only because I had a few extra requests that Brian accommodated for me) on my way to work, and was in and out very quickly. I love my vehicle, and will definitely be purchasing my next vehicle from Autos of Dallas. I did do my research and shopped around, and I will say that their vehicles are priced very competitively. I can assure you that you will not find a better car for a cheaper price.

January 05, 2017

"BMW 328"

- Kimikouture

Alex gave me the best and most fast car buying experience I've ever had. He was very nice, quick with correspondence, easy to talk to, and extremely honest. I am so happy with my new BMW thanks Alex!!!! :)