Autos of Dallas

Daniel Roth

February 07, 2017

"Awesome"

- pculberson1

Bryan was such an awesome person to work with. He stayed in touch with and answered every question that I had. He made my car buying experience phenomenal. Thank you Bryan again, for being a great person to work with.

February 04, 2017

"Relaxed, pressure-free purchase experience"

- Wes

Bob Tauber, Keith and the detailer crew worked together to make this car purchase surprisingly pleasant for us. Bob's relaxed style, Keith's (the finance guy) speed and competence along with the terrific detailing job on the car makes me wonder why anyone would go anywhere else. Thanks to all, especially Bob who suggested we try the Mercedes GLK350 even though we were initially shopping another make.

February 04, 2017

"Excelent"

- Ramon Burgos

The costumer service provided by Donald is one of the best that I had when buying a car, my wife Natalia Burgos bought her Car Monday and I was so impressed with Donald customer service that I went back and also bought a car from Autos of Dallas on Friday. there was no pressure or pushing to get you to spend more money but to the contrary Donald worked with us to get us the best deal and made buying a car a fun experience as it should be. Thank you Donald. Raymond Burgos