Autos of Dallas

Bryan Roth

Daniel  Roth, Sales, Autos of Dallas

Daniel Roth

December 09, 2016

"Awesome service and expertise"

- dnunez2003

I was highly impressed by their high level of profesionalism and service. Felt very comfortable during the process. Was offered different alternatives and explained me with detail the pros and cons of each of them

December 07, 2016

"Surprised I could get such a great vehicle at that price"

- Doug

My wife came up to test drive with me, and we ended up buying her one, too. George was a great help - love getting information without being pressured into things.

December 06, 2016

"Highly recommend this dealership!!"

- Shirley Dixon

Bryan Roth was very easy to work with and made buying my Mercedes-Benz a pleasant experience!! He made me feel comfortable and confident with the decisions I needed to make. He was very knowledgeable and addressed my concerns. I would recommend my friends or Family to purchase a luxury vehicle from Autos of Dallas!! I am extremely pleased with my Mercedes-Benz!