Autos of Dallas

15100 Midway Rd,
Addison, Texas 75001
Autos of Dallas Info
About Autos of Dallas

Dallas, TX Pre Owned and Used Luxury Vehicles, Mercedes, BMW, Land Rover, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac and more.Call Now: 972-484-9200 for the best price.

About Autos of Dallas

slmilner09
3/21/2015

"Great customer service!"

I had a great experience here. Keith worked very quickly and went above and beyond. He hustled the whole time to make the process as smooth as possible. Great environment and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend buying from them.

Keith

Passan
3/16/2015

"Impressive service and inventory"

It was a pleasure dealing with Bryan, he mad the process of buying a car from another State seem so seamless. At to add to it the dealership's collection is one to be envied. Will definitely be doing business with them

positive7
3/15/2015

"Have a GREAT experience with sales person David Stewart"

I recently purchased my dream car there. The process was easy and straight to the point. My sales person David Stewart, made me feel very comfortable and let me know exactly what was going on through the whole process. My finance guy Scott, was very sharp, great personality and made me laugh while signing all my paperword. I will definately refer others to purchase from them.

David Stewart - Sales

CiCi1980
3/13/2015

"My Porsche is my DREAM!!!"

I bought my panamera from these guys and I have to say that it was as easy as it gets. I did my research and price and mileage was at Autos of Dallas. I show up and not only is it clean, but indoors as well! I took it for a spin and 45 minutes later I was driving away. Yes 45 minutes! Wrote a check waited while the guys got her ready andoff I went. My salesmen truley looked as if he was buying the car. Really interested and actually knew more than most of the other guys I had dealt with. Totally buy again from Micah, thanks man!

Pat
3/12/2015

"Pat Flores "Bryan was Great to work with!!""

My husband found Autos of Dallas on the Internet and was very impressed with their inventory and prices. So, we made the trip from San Antonio to check them out. We met with Bryan Roth who was great to work with. He was very helpful, professional and friendly. Didn't pressure us in any way. We bought a Mercedes CLS550. Beautiful car with a great price. Well worth the trip from San Antonio! Would highly recommend Autos of Dallas and Bryan!

Jim Smith
2/27/2015

"Bryan was a true professional Jim Smith"

Far and away the best car buying experience that I have ever had. The way he made my family at ease and comfortable was amazing. He should be teaching his sales method to his co workers! I will be back. Ask for Bryan and see for yourself!

Fancy Nancy

"Awesome Sales Team!!!"

The father son sales team of Bryan and Daniel Roth have been a joy to work with. They were both Honest and Professional durring the two weeks we worked together. I recommend giving them a call!

Jeremy95
2/20/2015

"Great Place To Work With"

Got an amazing car from these guys... I had been many places looking around and finally finished the deal here. I spoke with many salesmen and Micah here topped them all with great customer service... Not pushy and seems to love what he does. Nice to feel like it's not just another sale... I think he liked the car I got as much as I do : ) Great place to work with and have tons of luxury cars to choose from at more than fair prices.

JLeonard

"5 Star Experience! "

I bought a CL550 for my son from Micah and he made the entire process very simple! My son is very, and when I say very I mean VERY picky about his belongings, therefore I was dreading buying him a new car. Micah made the process so simple and found him the PERFECT car! I was so impressed that Micah is now on the hunt for my next vehicle. I would recommend Autos of Dallas to anybody!

Harrison

"Best deal around"

I'd been shopping for a Mercedes for about 3 weeks. I had two other local dealers I was working with fail to do what they promised to do. I worked with Micah at Autos of Dallas and it was a straight forward experience in which he and AOD delivered on what they said they would do. They actually even went beyond my expectation a bit in taking care of a minor issue I brought up right before closing. I walked away feeling they had given me the best deal around and I would recommend them for anyone looking to buy a high end vehicle in this market.

Reviews of Micah Nease