Autos of Dallas

Good

Autos of Dallas

Autos of Dallas Info
About Autos of Dallas

Dallas, TX Pre Owned and Used Luxury Vehicles, Mercedes, BMW, Land Rover, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac and more.Call Now: 972-484-9200 for the best price.

About Autos of Dallas

osu42
1/28/2015

"I love my new Land Rover"

I fell in love with a 2012 Range Rover HSE online. I live in Tulsa and the pickings here are pretty slim. I found a great one in Dallas, Great price compared to the few they had locally. It was black low miles, good condition, and most important it was still under factory warranty. I made a deposit over the phone, and arranged to pick it up and finish the paper work on my way to Houston on business last week. When I got to the dealership my salesman Bryan had everything ready and waiting. It was to good to be true, you see a had not actually driven one while shopping around. I felt like such an idiot. The full sized range Rover is much bigger than I realized. Too big for me, I didn't know what to do. I was sure that the best case was I would loose my deposit, not the end of the world but who wants to throw away money. I explained sheepishly my problem and asked if I could look at some other options. Bryan was so nice, he showed me some slightly smaller LR4's and I was back in love ( if all things in life could be so easy) I picked a 2012 Land Rover LR4 HSE (also black btw). They did have to do all the paperwork over, but I got a little better rate than USAA had offered me back in Tulsa. I ended up picking it up on way back from Houston on Friday. It was not quite ready for delivery when I finished redoing the paperwork, and by then we where really running behind schedule. Thanks guys, I would defiantly buy again.

Cindy
1/25/2015

"I love my car"

I bought a car from Autos of Dallas a 2013 E350 and I'm so in love with it!!! I didn't have to searched very much because they had more section to pick from :) I will be recommending autos of dallas to my family and friends. Thank you Guys

Benzo
1/15/2015

"Good Job Guys"

i bought my wife a 2013 e350, she loves it. Autos of Dallas had like 30 of them so we had a lot to pick from. I am coming back for mine in 6 months.

jdavisant
1/02/2015

"DON'T DO I! WORSE CAR DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE EVER!"

All of these negative reviews can't be wrong...we can't get the title from thes guys. My wife and I purchased a 2009 Mercedes SL550 from Autos of Dallas in Addison, TX on 12 December 2014. I am active duty military, stationed overseas in Korea and was in Denton for my Daughter's graduation. During the negotiation for the purchase of the vehicle, we worked with Daniel Roth and we explained that we were out of state and needed the vehicle shipped to Virginia. Once the negotiations were complete, we sat down with Daniel and their finance person to complete the paperwork for the purchase of the vehicle, which went pretty normal comparing it to my experience of purchasing numerous vehicles in the past. After completing the paperwork with Daniel and finance, we were then escorted to see Mike, the manager, to finalize the shipping arrangements for the vehicle to Virginia. In reviewing the paperwork, Mike chastised Daniel and the finance guy about the paperwork being filled out improperly. One of the issues is that they had the Title to the vehicle going to my bank, which was the lienholder, Navy Federal credit union, which is standard practice. Mike stated that the title had to be mailed to our personal address and not the bank. At that point, we pointed out that the address on my wife drivers license was not the correct address to send it to since we had been stationed overseas for the last year and a half and my wife would be staying in country while I returned overseas to finish my tour and that she would be at a different address since we sold the house a couple of years ago. Mike then said it was not a problem and asked us what address we wanted the title sent to and we gave them my mother's in Richmond, Va. When we returned to VA and went to register the vehicle, they stated that the title was supposed to mailed to the bank. We told them that the title was in the the process of being mailed to our address, which they stated was wrong and very usual since the car was financed. But in an effort to help us out, realizing that we were given false info and that I was returning overseas in a few days, then gave us a temporary 30 day registration and plates and stated that we needed to bring the title into them once received and they would send the the Virginia title to the bank as the lienholder. A week went by and no title I contacted Daniel by email on 19 Dec to verify the title had been mailed. Received no reply, so emailed him again on 25 Dec telling him that we still had not received the title and to contact my wife to coordinate delivery of title since I was returning back to overseas that morning. Daniel replied on 27 Dec by email to call Christy because she was the one that does the title work. Things took a negative turn from this point. My wife called Christy to inquire about the title on 29 Dec. She stated that she mailed it to the exact address that we told them not to send it to, which was the address on my wife's drivers license that we told Mike that was no longer valid. When questioned about why the title was not mailed to the address that we had specifically given to Mike that we say him enter into him computer as we annotated to him while there in the dealership, she reacted very negative and directed my wife to call Mike. She called him and he said he would track it and call her back. After no return call from Mike, she called him 30 Dec to find out what the status was, he stated the title was received at the address that we told him not to send it to and that she need to go that house and pick it up. Wife stated she felt unsafe doing that and that it was his responsibility as the dealer to provide the title to the bank or at least the address we provided and asked about a duplicate title. Amazingly Mike the cursed at her and said "I don't have to do a G.D. thing and hung up. She then contacted me and I then called Mike. Picked up, he yelled "really" and said hello. Identified same issues as wife and asked about duplicate title, he said that could take it up with his lawyer. I said okay, what's his name and he said find it out yourself and hung up without cursing this time. Wish I had recorded it. Despite her better judgement my wife did go to our former house to try to retrieve the title and ran into our old postal delivery lady. She said that no mail for us had been delivered to that house recently but she would be on the look out. Major auto dealers for me from this point on.

The infamous Mike the manager

Preston Shepherd
12/08/2014

"Would not return. "

I helped a client of mine purchase a 2008 Mercedes ML63 AMG from Michael Miller. Upon my initial phone call, I asked Michael about the car. He told me he had "about 20 of those cars" on the lot. I had to tell him the model again, then say it was an AMG, and finally remind him that it was an SUV before he realized which car I was talking about. Not a good start. I spoke with him a bit about the car and made an offer. Without hesitation, Michael declined, saying something along the lines of "You can find another one to buy for that price, you won't buy this one for that." About ten days later, Michael agreed to sell the car for my original offer price. Funny how that works. My buyer shows up to the airport and was given a ride to the dealer. When he gets there, he's told that a bottle of soda exploded in the car, covering the headliner, and that the "best detail guys in the country" were cleaning it up. Why was a bottle of soda in the car? WFT? The soda cleaned up well, but the exterior detail of the car was awful, causing me to shell out $350 to my local detail guy to correct all the swirls and buff marks. The car broke down on the way home. The issue was a routine maintenance issue, but when the buyer tried calling Michael, he was given the cold shoulder. Oh, and the title showed up today. Guess what? Wrong name on the title, and now it can't be licensed. Fabulous. Dealerships like Autos Of Dallas are why people pay brokers to buy cars for them. Dealing with them was not a pleasant experience.

Bob Warren
10/31/2014

"Shopping for a vehicle at Autos of Dallas"

I had a great visit to Autos of Dallas, and enjoyed working with Bryan Roth. Bryan was very easy to work with. He was knowledgeable about the inventory, definitely gave me my space to look at different vehicles, come back with questions, etc. I would definitely recommend Autos of Dallas, and would shop here again.

nancy.friend.blue
10/21/2014

""LIARS AND THIEVES"!!!!"

We purchased a 2010 Mercedes Benz ML350 from this dealership via the Internet. Unfortunately, our salesman Bryan Roth lied to us about the condition of the vehicle. When it was delivered, we were horrified because the vehicle was covered with interior and exterior damage. We called Bryan immediately and requested they take the vehicle back but they refused. We even spoke to the General Manager with no resolve. Stay away from this dealership because they're are liars, thieves and "DO NOT" stand behind their vehicles. They shouldn't even be in business!!! There are many others who have had the same type of experience with this dealership, so stay away!!!

Fabion
10/10/2014

"They take care of their customers "

I bought a beautiful 2008 Jaguar XKR convertible from Autos of Dallas in March. I searched for months before actually purchasing the vehicle. Autos of Dallas had the best price in the country. The car is a 2008 so I did have some minor issues; however, Mike the general manager make sure that each problem has been resolved with little to no out-of-pocket expense to me. The buying experience was easy, fast and I got a great vehicle at a fair price. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking to purchase a late model Luxury vehiclewithout the excessive franchise dealer markups, and they will stand behind their product and provide excellent after the sale service.

Dough Boiii
10/01/2014

"Great people! Best dealership I've been ever!"

The salesman at Autos of Dallas are not pushy to get a car sold. They are very helpful and their dealership is very nice. Best place to look for a used luxury vehicle. Their cars are guaranteed almost like new! Will definitely buy from them again in future even though it's 4 hours away!

Tarek Choudhury
9/29/2014

"Great collection of cars at good price"

Autos of Dallas has a great collection of cars and very friendly staff. I worked with Shawn who provided details on each car and helped us make a choice. Sales people are nice and not forceful. They respect and are ready to go above and beyond to make a deal. I would recommend Autos of Dallas to anyone looking for a luxury car.

Reviews of Scott Blevins