Autos of Dallas

15100 Midway Rd,
Addison, Texas 75001
Autos of Dallas Info
About Autos of Dallas

Dallas, TX Pre Owned and Used Luxury Vehicles, Mercedes, BMW, Land Rover, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac and more.Call Now: 972-484-9200 for the best price.

About Autos of Dallas

DanM
6/24/2016

"Buying Made Fair and Easy"

I searched for a used BMW 328i through USAA's car buying service and found an "excellent value" priced BMW at Autos of Dallas. Although their internet sales person wasn't initially able to show me the car, another sales person did so with no issues. Easy to test drive. Easy to deal with Easy to buy from. Absolutely no pressure from either sales person and no pressure from the finance manager--just quick, efficient and courteous service. I will look to buy my next vehicle from Autos of Dallas. Dan M.

Raven J Guy
6/24/2016

"Autos of Dallas"

I've been looking at BMW's for awhile and found several available at Autos of Dallas. I called and was immediately impressed by Bryan Roth. He told me to come on down, met me when I arrived and made me immediately feel comfortable. I told him what I was looking for and he graciously helped me find the one I ended up falling in love with. The buying process was very quick and painless. This dealership is beautiful, all of the staff members are so nice and I will definitely be back. A BIG THANK YOU to Bryan Roth and everyone else at Autos of Dallas!

Henry
6/20/2016

"Mr. Benjamin was fantastic."

We are very pleased how this gentleman helped us. We will be back soon! Thank you for your help and making the car buying process fun and painless.

Okielovesautoofdallas
6/17/2016

"2nd Time Car buyer from Bryan Roth"

We are from Oklahoma and returned today to buy yet another car from Autos of Dallas- best price, best inventory and best salesman! Overall a stress free trip to get exactly what we want!!

debbie.francis.925
6/17/2016

"2013 Mercedes E350"

We were in the market for a great used mercedes to use for traveling in retirement- it would get a lot of miles put onto it. Bryan Roth was our salesman and he was terrific-informative, softly persuasive, attentive to our needs and just a great all around salesman. The few requests we made were followed up upon and the car was delivered "as advertised". I would recommend this dealership if you are in the market for a gently used European high performance car. They are "soft sell" but efficient and the prices were fair.

Skissi
6/16/2016

"BRYAN ROTH ROCKS!!!"

I highly recommend buying from Autos of Dallas. Their inventory is fabulous and the buying experience was amazing. It was my first time to buy a pre-owned car and Bryan helped me feel at complete ease. No pressure and complete pleasure doing business with Bryan.

Sharon49
6/15/2016

""Best car buying experience I have ever had""

My salesman Alex Benjamin was the best sales person I have ever dealt with. His professionalism, patience, knowledge and personality made this car buying experience the best and quickest I have ever had. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly. From Alex to the other salesmen and the finance guy make your buying a car from them a great experience. They are the reason I bought my car there. I have been telling everyone I know about my experience. Keep up the good work Autos of Dallas.

I can't remember my finance guys name.

Emin Aljic
6/10/2016

"Amazing Experience"

Wow such a awesome experience. They have top notch high end cars. If you want someone that knows what they doing go see David Mullins and he will go above and beyond for you. You won't be disappointed

fecinc
6/09/2016

"What a disappointment!"

We made a 10 hour round trip drive to Autos of Dallas because we thought we found the exact car we were looking for on their website. My husband spoke with Bryan and told him which car we were interested in and asked if the car was as nice as it looked in the pictures. We arrived to find that the car was in terrible shape...extremely dirty, dozens of scrapes and dings, dents, pieces of molding hanging off the car...unbelievable! We had notified him that we were coming and thought he would give us an accurate description of the vehicle given the fact that we were travelling such a long way to see it...wow, what a disappoint!

Always A Customer
6/06/2016

"Car purchase"

The experience and professionalism of autos of Dallas was Second to none no pushy salesman with cheesy lines. My wife and I were allowed to test drive the vehicle of our choosing without a chaperone or limit time, I recommend autos of Dallas to everyone in the DFW, thanks again Bryan Roth for great salesmanship

Reviews of Bryan Roth