Autos of Dallas

15100 Midway Rd,
Addison, Texas 75001
Autos of Dallas Info
About Autos of Dallas

Dallas, TX Pre Owned and Used Luxury Vehicles, Mercedes, BMW, Land Rover, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac and more.Call Now: 972-484-9200 for the best price.

About Autos of Dallas

ryanbeard
7/06/2015

"Bryan Roth"

I bought a 2013 Porsche Panamera from Bryan. Amazing service. Went above and beyond for me and even came into work on his day off to complete the sale. Everything that was promised was done. After the test drive, I was in and out of there in 10 minutes. Highly Recommended.

Kaijames87
7/03/2015

"Excellent experience "

I have been shopping for awhile and experience d different dealerships and salemen; However David Mullins and the atmosphere at Auto of Dallas made my car shopping an excellent one. I enjoyed the experience so much I recommended Auto of Dallas to my daughter, who purchased her first BMW

teacher
6/27/2015

"Excellent service at t his dealership!"

I came in just to look at a Mercedes and was helped by both Bryan Roth and David Stewart. They were especially helpful in finding my perfect car without any heavy pressure to upsell me. I have other cars to buy in my family and will definitely return soon. I will be happy to recommend Bryan and David and Autos of Dallas to family and friends.

David Stewart

Brianb
6/26/2015

"Easy and professional"

My experience was quick and easy. The David (salesman) was perfessional and considerate of my needs. I would return in the future and would recommend Autos of Dalllas to others.

rachel1120
6/23/2015

"Great place to buy a car"

After being low-balled on a trade-in at another dealer, I was really impressed that Autos of Dallas offered me a fair price right off the bat, no games. Really happy with my purchase.

hisham
6/03/2015

"friendly , honestly "

Excellent cars dealer .. good price , no games I bought my Mercedes Benz GL450 few days ago and I'm really happy to have it .. Big thanks to David Mullins

kjaggers
5/21/2015

"Fast, easy, and friendly"

This was my first car buying experience and Autos of Dallas really exceeded my expectations! From the moment I walked into the show room I received great, personal service. Bryan Roth helped me throughout the entire process and made the experience so great! They had an amazing selection of cars and I was able to compare all types of models, colors, and trim packages. I would definitely recommend buying a car from Bryan Roth at Autos of Dallas.

amyogden
5/20/2015

"Wonderful!!!!!"

Shawn Conway was so wonderful!!! We started the deal online and it was and easy process from the word GO. The day we finally met him, he had everything ready to go & any little hiccup that came up Shawn & the dealership above & beyond to fix. Wonderful experience!!!

Rindy
5/20/2015

"Easiest buying experience ever!"

This dealership is very professional, no wasting your time here. David was very pleasant to work with. I have not bought a used car since college and was dreading it. They offered a fair price to begin with so there wasn't a lot of haggling back and forth. They have indoor warehouses where the cars are stored so you aren't baking in the hot sun or rain. There were a couple of little problems with my car I didn't see until I went to pick it up, but they took care of it right away!

David Stewart

Zion303
5/04/2015

"Good car good service"

My salesman Micah Neese made purchasing a Mercedes easy, after a month of debating an meeting with Mr Michael basharra they made a deal that worked for me an I had instant positive equity. Micah is great and continue to help after the sale!!!!

Reviews of David Mullins