Autos of Dallas

15100 Midway Rd,
Addison, Texas 75001
Autos of Dallas Info
About Autos of Dallas

Dallas, TX Pre Owned and Used Luxury Vehicles, Mercedes, BMW, Land Rover, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac and more.Call Now: 972-484-9200 for the best price.

About Autos of Dallas

Dalia M.
5/24/2016

"Easiest car buying experience I've ever had!"

Brian Roth is an HONEST, dedicated and knowledgeable salesperson. We purchased a Mercedes for my daughter last week and it was one of the smoothest transactions i've ever experienced. After locating the car online. I called to see if the vehicle was still available and within minutes Brian had sent me videos of the interior and exterior of the car focusing on any blemishes so that there wouldnt be any surprises. I put a deposit on the car and drove up to Dallas from Houston to see it. The car was detailed and parked outside ready for us to test drive. Brian answered all of our questions and made sure we were confident and happy with our purchase. They had a huge selection of cars and the price was about $3000 cheaper than what we found locally for the same exact vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership and Brian. I will definitely be purchasing more vehicles from here in the future.

Erika_Glez
5/22/2016

"Great Experience"

This place is amazing. Bryan was such an awesome person to work with! He stayed in touch with me, answered every question I had and made my car buying experience phenomenal! He helped me find the perfect car and I would encourage everyone to visit Autos of Dallas.

Grider0
5/17/2016

"Purchase of a used car"

Thank you so much Brian for helping me purchase my car. It was a perfect experience and easy with no hassle. Thank you again, GB Rider

Kevon83
5/08/2016

"All Around Great Car Buying Experience. "

This is my family's second time buying from Autos of Dallas. We just had a new little one and it was time for a new SUV. We did our research and you can't beat the prices and quality of vehicles at Autos of Dallas. My wife and I were also extremely satisfied with our buying experience with Alex Benjamin. He was very respectful and treated us like family. He did everything he could to make sure we were not only happy with the the vehicle we bought but that it was exactly what we wanted. We were interested in three vehicles, and at no time did we ever feel pressured to hurry up and buy. In fact it was quite the opposite. He was very patient with us, especially with a little one that needed his diaper changed, to be fed. Any Issues we found with the vehicle, Alex made sure it was fixed in minutes. We live two hours away, and some of the vehicles were interested in, only had 6 pictures on the website. Alex went out of his way to take pictures with his personal phone and send them to us, and he also answered any questions we had about the vehicle. If there was something he didn't know right way, he also got the answer for us at a later time. I would definitely recommend Autos of Dallas to everyone, and definitely recommend Alex Benjamin.

MrsEllis
5/04/2016

"Painfree service!!!"

My husband and I did not expect to receive the service we encountered when we went to the Autos of Dallas. Our service from salesman, David R. Mullins, was beyond exceptional! David was very caring and patient. He answered all of our questions and made our experience very painfree. Thank you very much for your great services!

weismannstig
5/03/2016

"A great team that will go above & beyond. "

I went online into Autos Of Dallas not knowing a thing about them & found they had a vast selection of high end vehicles. Minutes after I filled out a "pre-approve credit application," I received a call from Alex. He was a friendly gentleman that made sure he had all the details before he went out & got me approved. He recommended a few cars & in the end, I chose one that best suited my needs. Alex made sure I was taken care of & that I had everything I needed to make the buying aspect as easy & painfree as possible.

Lee-Fort Worth
5/02/2016

"Car purchase"

Great inventory of luxury cars plus my salesman, David Mullins, was very courteous and professional. I liked the Cadillac he showed me, bought it right there and was out in a jiffy.

Keith

agraf
4/29/2016

"Amazing customer service. "

I had heard about autos of Dallas through a friend and he had nothing but good things to say. They were the first dealership I visited and I'm so glad I didn't waste my time going anywhere else. Excellent customer service and everyone was so helpful and friendly. I'm definitely happy I took my business there and I am so in love with my new car. Thanks y'all!

Jokers123
4/28/2016

"Car purchasing experience"

Great service.. Great job. Great Sales person in Alec Benjamin. The car was cleaned when I picked it up and they were not pushy and gave me the opportunity to make a decision.

Gabbyolivera
4/23/2016

"Great experience"

I hated shopping for cars until I went to Autos of Dallas and met Micah "The Country Boy". No back and forth or pressure sales. You have all the time to find the car and once you are ready to test drive they will pull the cars and you are on your way without a sales person breathing behind your neck. Finance is upfront and no hassles!!

Reviews of Bryan Roth