Autos of Dallas

David Mullins

July 24, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- ckoll01

I helping my daughter purchase her first car post-college, we worked with Bob Tauber. Bob was very helpful in helping us select the best car for our needs in a very professional manner. No pushy or agitating tactics. Once we selected the car, Bob helped us to make sure the car was ready for my daughter. There were a few minor safety items that needed to be resolved and Bob helped to make sure these were taken care of. Also, David Mullins and Stephan Forrester were helpful in making our experience positive.

Stephan Forrester
Other Employees : Bob Tauber, David Mullins

July 13, 2017

"Horrible experience"

- W Lane

Horrible experience! This is Shawn's wife Whitney posting. From my very first interaction with this dealership, it has been nothing but a disaster. The sales agent Bob Tauber was extremely condescending in written communication with him. He sold a car he said he would hold for me. But pulled my credit from two separate financing companies even though he didn't even have the car available to sell. Once he told me the car was sold, I asked him whether or not he pulled my credit. He said no. However the next day Chase bank called me to verify the loan application request sent by Autos of Dallas. Because this was a hard pull on my credit report I decided to try and find another car with them. He verified another car I chose was still available. I told him I'd be there the next day to purchase. He knew I was driving at night from Memphis, TN to get there. When I arrived at noon he had other cars available for me to see that I requested that morning to view but the one I came to purchase was at the shop. He said it should be back by 3pm. After waiting until 5pm I was then told the car would require 7 hours of work the next day and even then may not be ready. One car I test drove had hail damage not reported on their website. Another car had AC problems and now this one requires over two days of shop work. And the one that was sold out from under me continues to be advertised on their site. So now I'm out a nights hotel stay, 16 hours of drive time, gas and mileage and no car. He didn't even offer to buy me and my daughter a Coke from the coke machine. We were offered free water only. He then also proceeded to tell me I wasn't Mercedes-Benz only customer. As if I'm not aware of that. Headed home empty handed and would tell anyone to never go thru this kind of hellacious experience. I've owned 6 cars and have never experienced anything like this. RUN fast to another dealership!!!

Bob Tauber

July 07, 2017

"Omay at Autos of Dallas was great"

- Tc

Worked hard to get me set up. Great car. Once I made up my mind it is as the fastest I have ever been in and out of a dealership. I have spent more time waiting in a line at Walmart

Omay