Autos of Dallas

Daniel Roth

March 25, 2017

"I Love you Bryan!!!!"

- Jude2010

I came all the way From New Orleans and I would do it thousand more times Mr. Bryan was great excellent customer service!!!!! See you soon

March 25, 2017

"Awesome"

- MercedesEric

My experience with Autos of Dallas has been nothing short of Awesome! Being that I live in Sioux Falls, SD and I was purchasing a car 4 states away I had my reservations. Stephan Forrester was great to work with he truly made the purchase of my 2015 Mercedes C300 a great experience. I would recommend Autos of Dallas over and over again!!!!! Thank you Stephan Forrester!!!

March 24, 2017

"easiest buying process ever. "

- Alicat10

Did all communication via text with Mr. Roth due to bring out of state and spent 30 minutes at dealer to sign papers. Would recommend him to anyone.