Autos of Dallas

15100 Midway Rd,
Addison, Texas 75001
Autos of Dallas Info
About Autos of Dallas

Dallas, TX Pre Owned and Used Luxury Vehicles, Mercedes, BMW, Land Rover, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac and more.Call Now: 972-484-9200 for the best price.

About Autos of Dallas

kjaggers
5/21/2015

"Fast, easy, and friendly"

This was my first car buying experience and Autos of Dallas really exceeded my expectations! From the moment I walked into the show room I received great, personal service. Bryan Roth helped me throughout the entire process and made the experience so great! They had an amazing selection of cars and I was able to compare all types of models, colors, and trim packages. I would definitely recommend buying a car from Bryan Roth at Autos of Dallas.

amyogden
5/20/2015

"Wonderful!!!!!"

Shawn Conway was so wonderful!!! We started the deal online and it was and easy process from the word GO. The day we finally met him, he had everything ready to go & any little hiccup that came up Shawn & the dealership above & beyond to fix. Wonderful experience!!!

Rindy
5/20/2015

"Easiest buying experience ever!"

This dealership is very professional, no wasting your time here. David was very pleasant to work with. I have not bought a used car since college and was dreading it. They offered a fair price to begin with so there wasn't a lot of haggling back and forth. They have indoor warehouses where the cars are stored so you aren't baking in the hot sun or rain. There were a couple of little problems with my car I didn't see until I went to pick it up, but they took care of it right away!

David Stewart

Zion303
5/04/2015

"Good car good service"

My salesman Micah Neese made purchasing a Mercedes easy, after a month of debating an meeting with Mr Michael basharra they made a deal that worked for me an I had instant positive equity. Micah is great and continue to help after the sale!!!!

rod
5/03/2015

"nice low key, no pressure"

Drove from Oklahoma City to go to Autos of Dallas. Greeted by nice staff and never felt pressure to buy. Nice sales staff and clean dealer I would recommend this place to anyone in the market for a car in this dealers line.

rlo
4/29/2015

"Great Service By Bryan Roth"

Bryan goes out of his way to make sure you're well taken care of at Autos of Dallas! Great customer service and attention to detail. Answers all y questions with accuracy. Will purchase from Autos of Dallas again! Thanks Bryan!! Randy

Kevon83
4/27/2015

"Great car buying experience "

Autos of Dallas is the best place in Texas to purchase luxury vehicles. My wife and I drove 200 miles to purchase a Mercedes ML 350. Autos of Dallas had the best pricing, and there cars looked very well detailed on Auto Trader. The Car Fax for the vehicle was available to view on the website free of charge, and the reviews for this company was very high. My wife and I also agree that Autos of Dallas is an excellent and reliable company to work with. From the moment you walk on the lot, you can see the attention to detail and the care they put into their cars, and the show room, and offices were immaculate. When you thought that it was impossible to get any better, working with David Stewart was the icing on the cake. David Stewart was very helpful, and professional. David answered all our questions and gave us time to make our decision, he wasn't pushy or demanding like previous car dealers we worked with in the past. David also put in the extra effort and got us the vehicle cleaned and detailed within the hour, and showed us how to use some of the car functions. He was wonderful to work with and we will absolutely work with him for our next car.

aestus
4/23/2015

"Great car - terrible tires"

My overall experience at the dealership was fantastic. Everyone treated me very well and the car was amazingly clean inside and out. My only issue was with the tires. They were worn so I asked for them to be replaced as part of the purchase deal. They were (with tires that had much more tread). Unfortunately, after 2 weeks I had a flat on the highway and found out that the tires they put on were 8 years old and two of them were bulging from side wall ruptures (both on the inside so they were not visible). This was obviously unethical and very dangerous to my family that had been riding in the car all week. I reached out to my sales representative repeatedly with no response. So, I purchased a set of new tires and have learned my lesson. I would still recommend the dealership, just be cautious. A wreck at 70 MPH because these guys were trying to save a buck could have ruined my family.

Keith Oliver

ratscar
4/18/2015

"My purchase was fast and painless."

I found the car I wanted. David was very helpful and knowledgeable. I was the owner of a beautiful car in about an hour. Everyone was very professional and cordial there.

gh4136
4/17/2015

"Easiest car buying experience every."

Bryan and David made buying my Mercedes SL550 smoother than I could have imagined. They were able to get me more for my trade-in than anyone else. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good luxury car.

Reviews of Bryan Roth