Autos of Dallas

15100 Midway Rd,
Addison, Texas 75001
Autos of Dallas Info
About Autos of Dallas

Dallas, TX Pre Owned and Used Luxury Vehicles, Mercedes, BMW, Land Rover, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac and more.Call Now: 972-484-9200 for the best price.

About Autos of Dallas

RW
7/27/2015

"Micah at Autos of Dallas is the best!!!"

I just purchased a car from Autos of Dallas and Micah was who helped me! He made the process as easy as it could be. He was super helpful and was not pushy at all!! I had been looking for over a month at other dealerships with no luck, but I told him what I was looking for and he found the perfect car for me! He's without a doubt the nicest car salesman I have ever dealt with. If you're looking for a car, this is the place to go to and Micah is the guy to ask for!

MBGL550

"Straight Shooter"

I was looking for a specific GL550 and Bryan took care of everything. I flew in from L.A. to get the car and the whole process couldn't have been easier. Bryan gets right back to you and his support staff is second to none. Financing was a breeze and the car was ready to go when I showed up. Autos of Dallas and Bryan are straight shooters and I would send any one of my good friends to see him.

Jag guy
7/27/2015

"Micah at Autos of Dallas was GREAT!"

Bought a Jaguare XJL at Autos of Dallas. The internet price was a bit above the competition so I asked if they could meet me in the middle. Micah the sales person is the best there. He was helpful and honest. When I inquired about coming off the price, he asked the GM. He refused to discount one dollar. Micah felt embarrassed. I felt pissed. I asked to speak with him directly. Knowing that is uncommon, he did it anyway. I sat with the GM or Owner and asked very professionally to make me feel good about this purchase and let me have something! After much back and forth he gave me $100 off. WOW! Felt like I wanted to kick him in the head. Well, found out later they really dont give you anything unless you are financing with them, buying their extended warranty and letting them make more money elsewhere. I was a cash sale and they really dont like those without the other revenue streams. The ONLY reason I bought this car was b/c of the Sales Person Micha. While there is nothing wrong with the car, I wanted to be treated somewhat better by the GM. IF you buy from there, just go in with the understanding there is no pampering just quick buy. Which is fine if you get a good deal like I did.

biblewt
7/22/2015

"Enjoyable, Simple, and Helpful"

I would highly recommend Autos of Dallas to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Not only did they help me find the vehicle I was looking for, but they helped work with me to solve certain complicated situations with trading in my vehicle. They were friendly, patient, and were more concerned with helping you find the perfect car instead of getting you to buy a car.

Autos of Dallas responded to this review

July 23, 2015

It was our pleasure meeting you and helping you find the right deal!

Mark
7/19/2015

"Great Experience!"

This was the easiest and least stressful car purchase I have ever made. My sales rep David Mullins was a pleasure to work with. He answered my questions without a lot of sales hype. He made me want to do business with Autos of Dallas again. Great experience!

MacTruck
7/16/2015

"Purchase of MB SL550"

First contact with Bryan Roth was by email. We later talked on the phone and he described in detail the total amount of the car including fees and warranty costs. He had the vehicle ready and waiting for me when I got to town!

LFinley
7/15/2015

"Very friendly and efficient"

Great professional service from Bryan Roth. We came to the dealership looking to purchase a specific vehicle and Bryan made it happen without being pushy or overselling. Great car buying experience through the whole process; greeting, sales, and finance.

Steve
7/13/2015

"S550 purchase"

I had been shopping for a replacement for my 2010 s class. I usually shop at a couple other places, but they didn't have quite what I wanted, yet. I wandered into Autos of Dallas after seeing their website, and they have a big inventory of Mercedes. I drove several cars, visited about 4 times while trying to make up my mind and bought a newer s class. My sales rep was DJ who did a great job. My car price was good, my trade price was good and the selection was excellent. Spent most of my time just choosing among the colors. My grown daughter had been shopping for a 2012 or 2013 Lexus is250 or MB250, so I met her there to look around. She found plenty to look at and bought a 2013, yesterday.

nazfarid06
7/13/2015

"Amazing service from Bryan Roth "

I came to the dealership with no intention of buying a vehicle, but WOW was i shocked at the amazing inventory that they have. The best dealership in Dallas, and AMAZING prices. Bryan went above and beyond to meet our needs, and he was not pushy at all . My husband and I felt extremely comfortable with him and we TRUSTED him. i would DEFINITELY come back to see him!

John
7/12/2015

"No good be aware"

Me and my wife bought a 2011 cts v from this place and haven't even got to put 1500 miles . Only 3 payments paid... supercharge,transmission and rear end has to be replaced. What a nightmare.whats really embarrassing when our bank financied the car our loan officer could not believe her experience while working with them...I would not trust this place..very very upsetting...we even had to have sales manager finish the sell because the salesman was a joke...

Reviews of Bryan Roth