Autos of Dallas

15100 Midway Rd,
Addison, Texas 75001
Autos of Dallas Info
About Autos of Dallas

Dallas, TX Pre Owned and Used Luxury Vehicles, Mercedes, BMW, Land Rover, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac and more.Call Now: 972-484-9200 for the best price.

About Autos of Dallas

Ashlie Truax
8/22/2016

"Single mom, driving a BMW"

Alex went above and beyond for me. Being a single mom never in a million years would I think I would be driving around in a BMW. Originally I went to look at a range rover, I was unable to get it. I upset and started asking more questions. Alex then searched around for a car on the lot that I would be able to get approved for. With in 10 min he said come sit in my chair and look over these 2 cars it was between a BMW and Mercedes. After looking at each of them I decided on the BMW. Alex really took the time to find something and help me. I absolutely love my car now and couldn't be more happier with my choice. I will recommend everyone to him. He made my car buying experience simple and easy! Thank you Alex Ashlie Truax

Krishna
8/15/2016

"Hassle Free Experience..!!!"

I got a used low miles BMW #3 series Yesterday. I found the car on-line Red BMW 3 series 2016 and however i missed the deal as it is sold out one day before ,Bryan suggested me different options want i liked and with so much of patience. Bryan was very helpful and he showed the cars i want and very informative,showed me all the bells and whistles of the car (this is my BMW) and he even helped me estimate maintenance cost on the car for the next 30K miles with the concern staff.He also very friendly and answer all my questions. My overall impression of the dealership was very positive, all areas were nice and clean and people were nice and forthcoming. I feel like it will be worth the drive to get my next car here again with help of Bryan.

Treyma1002
7/20/2016

"Worst work ethic"

Tried multiple times to express interest in a rather unique vehicle. The employees there were always too busy to actually progress the sale. Emailed twice through their site, called twice, used their chat function through their site, and even started texting a rep directly. I shouldn't have to pursue so much to try and get service. Terrible communication and obviously don't prioritize the customer. The pricing isn't even that great and I doubt that they will budge on the price to make it worth my effort.

Treyma1002 responded to this review

August 16, 2016

Ended up buying from them once they saw the negative review. They will not budge on the price. They did get me a great interest rate though. Took almost 3 weeks for my bank to receive the payoff for my old vehicle, so be prepared to make one more payment. Overall I'd give them about 3.5 stars.

payroll guru
7/18/2016

"Our experience at Autos of Dallas"

Our sales person was Bryan Roth. He was informative, upfront and did not promise anything that was not delivered. He was personable, answered all our questions but let us do our own car shopping without hovering over us. In total, all the staff that we interacted with were professional and helpful. We had a easy car buying experience. When we are ready to buy our next car we will be back.

The gentleman that walked us through financing was also fantastic.

BGR
7/09/2016

"Great Place to Find a car"

If you looking for a newer used car then this place is worth the visit. They have lots of cars which is good. I was at first taken back back by how different the Salesmen are here. I worked with Bryan Roth who was excellent. You will not get pressure here like other dealers and it takes some getting used there. Plus there really busy with lots of people. The best way to shop is to look online get an idea of what they have and then go there and walk around with your phone. This way you can narrow down what you like. For me I was able to find a ML350 with less then 20k miles. I was able to take the car for a test drive and there was no pressure on buying. Once when I decided what I want it was pretty smooth process.. The car I brought is excellent shape and was told this by the Mercedes Dealer when I just brought it on for a B service. The car is perfect. There is a few things you want to be aware and Bryan was great explaining. You really do need to check the car out these cars have been used. Take some time and make sure everything is there (things such as are there 2 keys, floor mats or even a spare). Expect to spend some money when you get the vehicle home. For instance you may want to change oil, fluids and buy another key. I would expect to do this anyway unless your buying a CPO from a dealer. Even when you add all those extras up you will find it is a good deal and there is not much difference from a CPO car. I saved 6k over a car I nearly brought at a Mercedes Dealer. So for me it was worth the drive. My only regret is I did not shop there sooner.

Lawrence
7/01/2016

"Great experience"

Went here to get a replacement car (Mercedes E350C) after finding one of the cars from Autos of Dallas listed on cars.com. Bryan Roth did a wonderful job at helping us through the process. he had the car detailed and make sure it had the things i requested on it. thanks Bryan. I will recommend this dealership to anyone. great staff. Keep up the good work.

Henry H
6/30/2016

"Great Selection, No Pressure, Easy Car Buying Experience"

My wife, daughter and I went in late in the evening (almost closing) to check out some Mercedes E350's that I saw on their website. We were immediately greeted by the receptionist who introduced us to Lee. Lee was very friendly and professional. He sat us down and immediately began to figure out what we wanted and showed us a list of cars that met our criteria. We looked a several models and decided to test drive one of them. We took the car for a spin and immediately liked it. We tried to test as much as we could while we were driving and didn't encounter any issues. When we got back... Lee didn't pressure us; he just asked how it was and if we wanted to try another. At this point, it was pretty close to closing time and we told him that we liked this car. We then went back to his desk to start the buying process. He asked if we were going to finance outside or with them. I told him I've already gotten the pre-approval. He asked if I would share the rate (again no pressure) and I told him and he tells me that he could beat it. He offered me 1.99% if my credit score qualified and I said that's a lot better than what my bank offered. I told him what my credit score was around (820) and he said I should definitely get approved. He ran the check and said 1,99% and I asked to see my score (867). Made me double happy; lower rate and higher score than I thought! He introduced me to Keith (another great guy) to finalize the paperwork and I see that the loan was from my bank! LOL! Oh before going through all the paperwork, we mentioned that there were some very minor paint chips; a piece of the bumper that looked loose and a door ding. Lee said he;ll have his guys look into it tomorrow to see what they could do. We knew we were buying as is and just expected them to touch up the minor chips and possibly fix the bumper piece. The next evening we go pick up the car and it was already sitting up front waiting for us. All of the chips were touched up, the bumper piece tightened up and the removed the door ding (can't even see that there was one there before)! We've had the car for over a week now and it's still looks and runs like new! Great car buying experience all around!

Lee Martin

DanM
6/24/2016

"Buying Made Fair and Easy"

I searched for a used BMW 328i through USAA's car buying service and found an "excellent value" priced BMW at Autos of Dallas. Although their internet sales person wasn't initially able to show me the car, another sales person did so with no issues. Easy to test drive. Easy to deal with Easy to buy from. Absolutely no pressure from either sales person and no pressure from the finance manager--just quick, efficient and courteous service. I will look to buy my next vehicle from Autos of Dallas. Dan M.

Raven J Guy
6/24/2016

"Autos of Dallas"

I've been looking at BMW's for awhile and found several available at Autos of Dallas. I called and was immediately impressed by Bryan Roth. He told me to come on down, met me when I arrived and made me immediately feel comfortable. I told him what I was looking for and he graciously helped me find the one I ended up falling in love with. The buying process was very quick and painless. This dealership is beautiful, all of the staff members are so nice and I will definitely be back. A BIG THANK YOU to Bryan Roth and everyone else at Autos of Dallas!

Henry
6/20/2016

"Mr. Benjamin was fantastic."

We are very pleased how this gentleman helped us. We will be back soon! Thank you for your help and making the car buying process fun and painless.

Reviews of Bryan Roth