Autos of Dallas

3.8

Autos of Dallas

Autos of Dallas Info
About Autos of Dallas

Dallas, TX Pre Owned and Used Luxury Vehicles, Mercedes, BMW, Land Rover, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac and more.Call Now: 972-484-9200 for the best price.

About Autos of Dallas

Jim Smith
2/27/2015

"Bryan was a true professional Jim Smith"

Far and away the best car buying experience that I have ever had. The way he made my family at ease and comfortable was amazing. He should be teaching his sales method to his co workers! I will be back. Ask for Bryan and see for yourself!

Fancy Nancy

"Awesome Sales Team!!!"

The father son sales team of Bryan and Daniel Roth have been a joy to work with. They were both Honest and Professional durring the two weeks we worked together. I recommend giving them a call!

Jeremy95
2/20/2015

"Great Place To Work With"

Got an amazing car from these guys... I had been many places looking around and finally finished the deal here. I spoke with many salesmen and Micah here topped them all with great customer service... Not pushy and seems to love what he does. Nice to feel like it's not just another sale... I think he liked the car I got as much as I do : ) Great place to work with and have tons of luxury cars to choose from at more than fair prices.

JLeonard

"5 Star Experience! "

I bought a CL550 for my son from Micah and he made the entire process very simple! My son is very, and when I say very I mean VERY picky about his belongings, therefore I was dreading buying him a new car. Micah made the process so simple and found him the PERFECT car! I was so impressed that Micah is now on the hunt for my next vehicle. I would recommend Autos of Dallas to anybody!

Harrison

"Best deal around"

I'd been shopping for a Mercedes for about 3 weeks. I had two other local dealers I was working with fail to do what they promised to do. I worked with Micah at Autos of Dallas and it was a straight forward experience in which he and AOD delivered on what they said they would do. They actually even went beyond my expectation a bit in taking care of a minor issue I brought up right before closing. I walked away feeling they had given me the best deal around and I would recommend them for anyone looking to buy a high end vehicle in this market.

Shirley
2/19/2015

"My New Car is amazing!!!"

I love my CLS550!!! I couldn't be happier with it! We live in Arkansas there's not to much of theses cars around! My sales person was great to work with! I would definitely buy another car and send my friends to Shawn Conway!

NIKKI
2/19/2015

"FANTASTIC!!"

THANK YOU MICAH!! I BOUGHT A CAR FROM AUTOS OF DALLAS ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. THE SERVICE AND CARE THAT MICAH SHOWED ME WAS OUTSTANDING. I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE IN PURCHASING A CAR. I WILL BE TELLING MY FRIENDS, FAMILY AND COWORKERS ABOUT MICAH AT AUTOS OF DALLAS!!!!

baik71
2/17/2015

"Bought a car from out of State."

Mr. Micah Nease has been an exceptional help with purchase of my vehicle. He went beyond on being an excellent salesman in helping and delivering my vehicle. Thank you!!!

osu42
1/28/2015

"I love my new Land Rover"

I fell in love with a 2012 Range Rover HSE online. I live in Tulsa and the pickings here are pretty slim. I found a great one in Dallas, Great price compared to the few they had locally. It was black low miles, good condition, and most important it was still under factory warranty. I made a deposit over the phone, and arranged to pick it up and finish the paper work on my way to Houston on business last week. When I got to the dealership my salesman Bryan had everything ready and waiting. It was to good to be true, you see a had not actually driven one while shopping around. I felt like such an idiot. The full sized range Rover is much bigger than I realized. Too big for me, I didn't know what to do. I was sure that the best case was I would loose my deposit, not the end of the world but who wants to throw away money. I explained sheepishly my problem and asked if I could look at some other options. Bryan was so nice, he showed me some slightly smaller LR4's and I was back in love ( if all things in life could be so easy) I picked a 2012 Land Rover LR4 HSE (also black btw). They did have to do all the paperwork over, but I got a little better rate than USAA had offered me back in Tulsa. I ended up picking it up on way back from Houston on Friday. It was not quite ready for delivery when I finished redoing the paperwork, and by then we where really running behind schedule. Thanks guys, I would defiantly buy again.

Cindy
1/25/2015

"I love my car"

I bought a car from Autos of Dallas a 2013 E350 and I'm so in love with it!!! I didn't have to searched very much because they had more section to pick from :) I will be recommending autos of dallas to my family and friends. Thank you Guys

Reviews of Micah Nease