Autos of Dallas

15100 Midway Rd,
Addison, Texas 75001
Autos of Dallas Info
About Autos of Dallas

Dallas, TX Pre Owned and Used Luxury Vehicles, Mercedes, BMW, Land Rover, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac and more.Call Now: 972-484-9200 for the best price.

About Autos of Dallas

freeman12
9/01/2015

"Highly Recommend Autos of Dallas!"

David Mullins was our salesman and was very helpful by listing to what I wanted and finding the perfect Mercedes C250! They have a huge selection and he walked the showroom with us looking at each in my price range to find the one that fit our requirements. They buying process was fast and we highly recommend David and Autos of Dallas!

Bcopeland82
9/01/2015

"Would purchase again! "

Bryan made the purchase of my new vehicle very easy. No non stop negotiating and endless hours of waiting! I was in and out quickly which gave me a smile on my face :)

BoomerSooner
8/25/2015

"Great Service!"

I went to Autos of Dallas to look at a 2011 Range Rover and was assisted by Jonathon Green. He had the vehicle pulled around very quickly and was able to quickly answer my questions. During my test drive, I noticed a few minor issues that I asked to be repaired. It was late in the day and Jonathon said the repairs could be completed the following morning. Even though he was off the next day, he contacted another sales associate (Micah Nease) that coordinated the repairs and contacted me when the car was ready. Jonathon and Micah were a pleasure to work with, as was Matt in Finance. I highly recommend Autos of Dallas and will definitely shop there again for my next purchase.

Matt - Finance

sspann11
8/20/2015

"Very Pleased!!!"

I was greeted promptly at the door by Bryan Roth, who was very pleasant and knowledgeable. I told him I had credit issues but he still worked it out for me to get the car I came to the dealership to get without breaking the bank. Go see Bryan. He'll take care of you.

manne196
8/20/2015

"great "

lovely environment,i had a good experience and Mr Jeff was really friendly and a great help.best deals in town.highly recommended, great place to buy a car.

Autos of Dallas responded to this review

August 20, 2015

Thanks Ali, it was a pleasure meeting you. Come see us anytime!

Extremely Satisfied
8/16/2015

"Extremely Satisified"

My husband and I recently purchased a Mercedes CLS550 from Autos of Dallas in Addison. Upon entering the facility we were greeted by Micah Nease. He was very professional and made our buying experience pleasant...KUDOS to Micah! I would highly recommend you visiting Autos of Dallas in Addison and ask for Micah Nease.

Dallasreviews
8/15/2015

"Fraud "

Purchased a car from Micah, Told us the vehicle was ready to go just needed a tune up. Would not let us take the vehicle to get pre inspected. Pressured us to buy the vehicle or he would run our credit the next day again if we wanted to make a deal. On the site they said the offer 30,000 mile warranty on any purchase. They denied Us that warranty. Next day took the vehicle to our mechanic and turned out it needed 4500.00 worth of parts And labor. Been calling Micah and Mike the Owner/general manager. And they keep dragging this process out. I do not recommend any one buy a vehicle here unless you get a pre inspected and sure your getting a good deal. They will not do a thing once you sign.

Mike

Trent
8/14/2015

"Great prices and good service"

I have never liked going shop for cars and spending hours at a dealership. At Autos of Dallas Micah Nease took good care of our family by putting us in the car we wanted for a great price in a short amount of time. The dealership is always busy and he took time to take care of our needs as well as other customers along the way. In the future I will talk to him before I make my next vehicle purchase.

Henry001

"Awesome and Happy"

I am very happy with my purchase. Bryan Roth is a very experienced salesman. He walked me through the whole process, making it as simple as possible for me to make a good decision being my first car financing deal. Thanks a lot Bryan.

Henry001

"Simple and Professional"

This is the most pleasant and stress free car buying experience ever. One thing that stands out is their professionalism and simplicity. Bryan took his time to explain the whole process to us. He's a very knowledgeable guy and always eager to answer all my questions, hence making it easier for us to make the right decision.. We are so loving our new purchase and definitely will recommend friends and family to Autos of Dallas. Thanks again Bryan.

Reviews of Bryan Roth