Autos of Dallas

15100 Midway Rd,
Addison, Texas 75001
Autos of Dallas Info
About Autos of Dallas

Dallas, TX Pre Owned and Used Luxury Vehicles, Mercedes, BMW, Land Rover, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac and more.Call Now: 972-484-9200 for the best price.

About Autos of Dallas

ratscar
4/18/2015

"My purchase was fast and painless."

I found the car I wanted. David was very helpful and knowledgeable. I was the owner of a beautiful car in about an hour. Everyone was very professional and cordial there.

gh4136
4/17/2015

"Easiest car buying experience every."

Bryan and David made buying my Mercedes SL550 smoother than I could have imagined. They were able to get me more for my trade-in than anyone else. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good luxury car.

Sevans70
4/11/2015

"Great experience done right."

Me and my wife found the car we were looking for and we needed it fast. Our salesperson, Micah Neese, was very knowledgable and honest about the types of the range of suv's we were looking for. He had us in the car we wanted in less than 24 hours, without the hassles that one can usually expect when looking for a car. At the end of the day we left with a great suv and are very happy with our purchase. Scott worked hard to get us the best interest rate. Bottom line.... We love our Hummer H3, and couldn't be happier!!! A++++++.

HappyBenzOwner
4/04/2015

"Quick, Easy, and Painless"

We knew exactly what we wanted when we got there. Bryan was very helpful and precise! We were in and out with a new car in an hour. He followed through with needed items for the car after purchase. He advocated for us to get a little extra money for our trade-in as well. I am extremely pleased with the service and my new Benz!!!

slmilner09
3/21/2015

"Great customer service!"

I had a great experience here. Keith worked very quickly and went above and beyond. He hustled the whole time to make the process as smooth as possible. Great environment and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend buying from them.

Keith

Passan
3/16/2015

"Impressive service and inventory"

It was a pleasure dealing with Bryan, he mad the process of buying a car from another State seem so seamless. At to add to it the dealership's collection is one to be envied. Will definitely be doing business with them

positive7
3/15/2015

"Have a GREAT experience with sales person David Stewart"

I recently purchased my dream car there. The process was easy and straight to the point. My sales person David Stewart, made me feel very comfortable and let me know exactly what was going on through the whole process. My finance guy Scott, was very sharp, great personality and made me laugh while signing all my paperword. I will definately refer others to purchase from them.

David Stewart - Sales

CiCi1980
3/13/2015

"My Porsche is my DREAM!!!"

I bought my panamera from these guys and I have to say that it was as easy as it gets. I did my research and price and mileage was at Autos of Dallas. I show up and not only is it clean, but indoors as well! I took it for a spin and 45 minutes later I was driving away. Yes 45 minutes! Wrote a check waited while the guys got her ready andoff I went. My salesmen truley looked as if he was buying the car. Really interested and actually knew more than most of the other guys I had dealt with. Totally buy again from Micah, thanks man!

Pat
3/12/2015

"Pat Flores "Bryan was Great to work with!!""

My husband found Autos of Dallas on the Internet and was very impressed with their inventory and prices. So, we made the trip from San Antonio to check them out. We met with Bryan Roth who was great to work with. He was very helpful, professional and friendly. Didn't pressure us in any way. We bought a Mercedes CLS550. Beautiful car with a great price. Well worth the trip from San Antonio! Would highly recommend Autos of Dallas and Bryan!

Jim Smith
2/27/2015

"Bryan was a true professional Jim Smith"

Far and away the best car buying experience that I have ever had. The way he made my family at ease and comfortable was amazing. He should be teaching his sales method to his co workers! I will be back. Ask for Bryan and see for yourself!

Reviews of Micah Nease