Read Reviews Autosport Honda

Overall

4.8 out of 5

554 lifetime reviews

Autosport Honda

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Autosport Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Autosport Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Autosport Honda

Autosport Honda lives by a very simple motto.

“Customer first, foremost, always.”

This has been our mission statement since we opened our doors in the early 1970's. 40 years later, we still live by this every day. Our team is eager to be your Honda retailer of choice and will do so with unparalleled customer service in a pressure-free environment unlike any of our nearby competitors. If you are looking for the ultimate Honda ownership experience in NJ, there is only one choice. Become part of the Autosport Honda family today!

Autosport Honda is part of the Autosport Automotive Group, one of New Jersey's premier auto groups.

Our Location

7/30/2014 12:15:32 PM

Jane Kronenwetter
Brian DiPaolo

My Review Of Autosport Honda:

This is my third vehicle purchased from Autosport Honda. They have always been very friendly, nice, cooperative. I cannot say anything bad about them. The General Manager, Jane Kronenwetter and my salesman Brian DiPaolo were very professional and nice. I recommend to friends and people I hear that want to buy a Honda to go to this dealership because of their professionalism. I will be back when I need another new car.

Twitter
"Outstanding experience purchasing my new Fit!"

giantsfan48
7/19/2014 10:35:49 PM

Jane Kronenwetter
Terry Weil
Mario Labib

My Review Of Autosport Honda:

I just purchased my fifth car from Autosport Honda and can't say enough about how pleasurable it is to work with everyone at this terrific dealership. I have been buying Honda's from this dealership for 20 years and they consistently provide great service, knowledgeable and attentive staff, great pricing and value, and most importantly... they get to know my family's needs, preferences, driving habits, and budget.
In this case, my wife and I were looking for a great car for our 17 year old daughter, and the new 2015 Fit LX totally impressed us in every way.
Terry Weil was our senior sales representative and his relaxed and friendly style made it comfortable to work with him and he could not have been more helpful. Business manager Mario Labib was thorough and easy to work with. Manager Jane Kronenwetter is a delight and a big reason we keep coming back to Autosport time and time again.
When you buy a Honda you know you are getting an excellent product, Autosport Honda provides a sales and also service experience that is as outstanding as the product. It is not easy to find a dealership you can sincerely say you enjoy working with and trust... but Autosport is a dealership I would 100% recommend, and I will be back again when my two younger boys are ready to drive!

"Great Experience"

tahooey
7/10/2014 8:36:58 AM

Terry
Dave
Jane
J R

My Review Of Autosport Honda:

I was greeted as soon as I entered the store. Terry knew the product, gave me a test drive, explained the features and gave me a very fair price. Met everyone in the store from service department to GM. All very friendly. I'll be back in three years for another great experience.

"Pleasant experience!!!"

dipper11
7/9/2014 10:54:58 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Brian

My Review Of Autosport Honda:

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Autosport Honda. I had a very pleasant experience. The whole transaction was handled in a friendly and a professional manner. Will see you again for my next car.

Twitter
"let us drivve an UN insured vehicle off the lot."

George.Galo
7/6/2014 3:56:08 AM

Brian

1.8

My Review Of Autosport Honda:

In addition to my original post below.. When we purchased the car, our insurance company was closed. We were told by Brian, "since you're trading in a car, the coverage carries over, the car is covered." I asked him to put that in writing, he said NO, asked if Autosport would cover cover the car if my ins did not, again NO. but repeated the "since you're trading in a car, the coverage carries over, the car is covered." multiple times. Attempted to add the car online, we got a transaction pending web page. So I call this morning, 7/7 speak to an insurance rep. At end of call she says, "The car is covered as of this call". I ask about the above statement, she says NO, it wasn't covered, "I don't know why dealers tell people that." Thank God we didn't hurt someone or total an UN INSURED car. Thanks Brian.
-- initial review
After test driving two other cars Saturday 7/5, we decided to look at the 2014 CRV. The receptionist set us up with Brian. He was about the least personable sales person of any type I've encountered. Even trying to make small talk on the test drive, Brian had nothing to say. I thought sales people were more personable than that. Ok, no big deal, I'm there to buy a car, not find a new buddy. But, we test drove and worked a deal on one car, when we're doing the final paperwork, the finance guy gets out a copy of the window sticker and it's for a DIFFERENT car with a LOWER sticker price, pretty slimy. When I threatened to take back my deposit check and walk, they did make it right and lower the pirce by the difference of the window sticker. That's the only reason I still recommend Autosport. I'd suggest not using Brian if you visit Autosport.

Twitter
"AutoSport Honda Puts the Fun Back Into Buying A New Car!"

EllaP
6/18/2014 4:04:29 PM

Kerry
Jean

My Review Of Autosport Honda:

AutoSport Honda made buying a new Odyssey quick and easy! All of the employees are extremely knowledgeable, and very friendly! Their main goal must be to keep all of the customers happy! We were never left waiting, or ignored, which unfortunately is the case with most dealerships now. This was the most hassle-free car buying experience I've ever had! I received the best offer that I had gotten without showing them the quotes from 4 other Honda Dealerships. There was no need to haggle, and everyone was very helpful and happy doing their job! Thanks AutoSport, and keep up the great work!!! We'll be back again to buy another car soon, this time for my husband!

Twitter
"Another excellent experience at Autosport"

Ery618
6/14/2014 5:11:37 PM

Jane--sales manager. Sean-- salesman

My Review Of Autosport Honda:

I have just purchased my fourth Honda at Autosport Honda. As usual we were warmly greeted and quickly met by a very helpful salesman. My daughter was able to test drive a Civic EX and then had her choice of color preferences. The pricing was competitive and fair. The current financing arrangements are excellent. The paper work was quickly handled. When we picked up the car the features were reviewed in detail with my daughter until she was comfortable. As usual an excellent buying experience. We highly recommend this dealership

"Preowned buyer"

Donald19
6/10/2014 10:58:45 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Ish

My Review Of Autosport Honda:

I had no idea that I would be purchasing a vehicle when I did. I was in the market for a different vehicle and did not know what I wanted. There was a gentleman at the front desk who called himself Ish. Ish invited me to his area and began to help me decide on a vehicle. I was only there to look at what was available. Before I knew it Ish is driving a beautiful Nissan Maxima up to the door and encouraging me to drive it. We went on a test drive and it was love at first drive. Ish explained all the great features of the vehicle and I was sure I couldn't afford such a nice vehicle. After the test drive I was curious how much it would cost. After about 10 mins of Ish working with his manager he gave me a price Im could not refuse! It was truly a no hassle no gimmicks transaction. Even the girl who does the paperwork was a delight. My payment was actually inclusive of all fees and protections. When looking for an automobile go to Autosport Honda and ask for Ish.

"Great personal service"

quench21
6/5/2014 8:28:53 PM

Walter Malley

My Review Of Autosport Honda:

After buying Toyota since 1995 I decided to look at the Honda CRV. Talked to salesman Walter Malley for several hours and he took the time to explain the advantages of picking a Honda over a Toyota. He was very patience with me and I never felt pressured to make a decision . After several days I went ahead with my choice to buy the new CRV and contacted Walter. Again he treated me fairly and friendly a it was real pleasure to do business with him

"Purchase of new Accord"

sgarfi
6/5/2014 2:48:04 PM

Brian DiPaolo

My Review Of Autosport Honda:

Brian and Jane were a pleasure to deal with - they made my car buying experience very pleasurable.

I drove in with a trade in and drove out with my new accord within three hours!!!! They make car buying easy.

Reviews 11-20 >>