Autosport Honda

1201 US Highway 22,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
Autosport Honda Info
About Autosport Honda

Autosport Honda lives by a very simple motto. “Customer first, foremost, always.” This has been our mission statement since we opened our doors in the early 1970's. 40 years later, we still live by this every day. Our team is eager to be your Honda retailer of choice and will do so with unparalleled customer service in a pressure-free environment unlike any of our nearby competitors. If you are looking for the ultimate Honda ownership experience in NJ, there is only one choice. Become part of the Autosport Honda family today! Autosport Honda is part of the Autosport Automotive Group, one of New Jersey's premier auto groups.

About Autosport Honda

• Starbucks Coffee
5hon
3/28/2015

"Apple does not far from the tree"

Vic the pre owned sales manager was very pleasant to deal with. Often times a car buying experience can be stressful. However, our dealings with Vic were quite the opposite. He took a hands on approach with us and made himself available multiple times during our transactions to personally respond to any of our concerns.

The pre owned vehicle manager Vic

5hon

"3 Times"

Our experience with the Mauricio was AWESOME! As a family we are very big on customer service and he provided SUPERIOR service. Since last October, we have purchased not 1, not 2, but 3 Honda Accords and each time Mauricio was our sales person.

Mauricio

akonim

"Best buying experience!"

Shopping at Autosport Honda has always been a great experience! Over the past 10 years I have purchased several Hondas along with my family and friends. Today I purchased a 2015 Honda Civic EX. My salesman was Brian DiPaolo and he always goes the extra mile to ensure I choose the best car that fits my needs and has the options that I was looking for. The general sales manager Erik Dimayuga has been working for the Autosport automotive group for many years and always keeps my customer satisfaction his highest priority. Between Brian, Erik and Vic, purchasing at Autosport has a unique personal experience that no other dealership can match. My thanks to them for making my purchase simple and stress free every time! I would highly recommend purchasing your next vehicle From Autosport Honda, a dealer that cares and makes you feel like family.

Brian DiPaolo, Erik Dimayuga

RutgersProf
3/25/2015

"Best, most honest, straightforward Honda guy in central NJ."

We had decided on a Civic and called up a bunch of Honda dealers in the area. Autosport Honda in Bridgewater was the most up front, straightforward, no gimmicks, and courteous all the way through. We walked in the dealership. chose the color, and got exactly the price we had discussed on the phone. They did not try any tricks or bait and switch or any of the stuff that gives car dealers a bad rep. Cannot say the same thing about some of the other Honda dealers in the area, sadly.

Brian DiPaolo, Mario Labib

urbane546
3/22/2015

"Great experience "

Excellent service from the dealer salesman. I purchased a car from Autosport previously so I expected good service so I was not surprised by the great service.

Brian Dipaolo

SemperFi
3/21/2015

"From start to finish my customer experience was A++"

The moment we walked into Autosport honda we were introduced to Phil (can't recall his last name) who was to be the primary person we were to work with through the entire transaction. Phil treated us very well and put no pressure on us whatsoever at any time throughout the entire car purchasing process. At one point I asked whether he had any used Pilots he could show me and without any hesitation or attempt to keep me on track to purchased a new Pilot, he showed me a wide variety of used vehicles. He worked efficiently and effectively to address any questions we had and in completing all the necessary paperwork. Simply put, the entire customer experience and Autosport Honda was outstanding. MAMASON

Phil and the guy who handled all the financial paperwork...he was great as well.

CT1022
3/20/2015

"Efficient and pleasant "

I recently purchased a Certified Pre-Owned Pilot. We found a vehicle that fit our requirements and negotiated mutually acceptable terms for purchase. Did not spend hours talking to 5 different people to make the deal. Walter was very pleasant and was very consultative in his approach.

Walter

Jean
3/19/2015

"New car purchase"

I had a great experience purchasing my new Accord from Terry Weil. He was very good. He was not pushy or condescending like some salesman can be particularly with women. He did show me many features in my new car which was really nice.

Terry Weil

jp1717
3/18/2015

"Grate overall experience "

I recently purchased pre own Honda odyssey from Terry Weil at Autosport Honda. my overall experience was grate and everything done well organized by terry and in 30 minute I drove car out to dealership. its pleasure to work with him.

Terry Weil

Brianmac
3/16/2015

"Great Overall Experience"

We recently purchased a new Honda Pilot from Autosport Honda and could not be happier with the experience. From the online negotiation on the price to the treatment we received at the dealership, the entire process was smooth and stress free! I would highly recommend the online price inquiry tool available through the dealer's website as this was a huge time saver and the quoted price was VERY fair. Our experience started with Meliska through the dealer's website and she was great to work the price with as there were no games and she was expeditious. The salesperson we worked with onsite (Terry) was very detailed and provided all the information about the car we needed. In the Finance department we worked with Kerry and he was also very informative and patient. All three are a great asset to the Autosport team!

Terry Weil, Mileska Diermissen, Kerry Delong