Autosport Honda

1201 US Highway 22,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
Autosport Honda Info
About Autosport Honda

Autosport Honda lives by a very simple motto. “Customer first, foremost, always.” This has been our mission statement since we opened our doors in the early 1970's. 40 years later, we still live by this every day. Our team is eager to be your Honda retailer of choice and will do so with unparalleled customer service in a pressure-free environment unlike any of our nearby competitors. If you are looking for the ultimate Honda ownership experience in NJ, there is only one choice. Become part of the Autosport Honda family today! Autosport Honda is part of the Autosport Automotive Group, one of New Jersey's premier auto groups.

About Autosport Honda

• Starbucks Coffee
Margaret
3/02/2015

"Good Experience"

After deciding that I would purchase a new Honda, I did my research on dealerships. I have many dealerships close by, however, the reviews were not good. I traveled 30 minutes to purchase my car at Auto Sports Honda. My sales person was Walter Malley. He was very knowledgeable about the car, non-pressure salesmanship and an overall a great experience.

Amit
2/16/2015

""Great Experience""

I bought a car from Autosport Honda in January. It was a great experience, and pressure-free. I was looking for a pre-owned car and Mauricio answered all of my questions and found the perfect car for me. It was a great deal and I would definitely recommend this dealer to family and friends. -Amit

Mauricio Mora

musicman
2/07/2015

"Delighted Customer"

I just leased a car from Auto sport Honda and I am delighted with my decision to get a Honda CRV and to get it from Honda Auto sport. My sales consultant Brian Di Paolo made us feel welcome from the beginning and throughout the entire process. He worked with us to get the car we wanted at a good price. The sales consultant Kerry Delong was great also and quickly resolved and issue for me. I would recommend checking out the Honda as it is a great car and this dealership as they do things right there

Brian DiPaolo, Kerry Delong

dazey529
2/06/2015

"Terrific Car Buying Experience From Start to Finish!"

I just drove my 2015 Honda Civic home, and I love it!! Brian DiPaolo, sales consultant, and Kerry Delong, business manger were extremely professional, knowledgable, and fair. I did not feel pressured or rushed in any way, and all my questions were answered. I have learned that buying a new car can be a hassle-free, pleasant experience when you have the right people assisting you!! Thank-you!!

Brian DiPaolo, Kerry DeLong

anthoke
1/19/2015

"Wonderfull experience , great service department"

I have a 2009 accord, 2011 Odyssey and a 2013 Accord all purchased from autosport honda. the sales staff was very friendly and knowledgeble. The new showroom was open and showed off the beauty of the honda's. The service department is top notch. I am treated with respect when I drop my car off for service. When its promised ..... they are always on time. the service department is friendly and knowledgaeble and honest. I never, never feel like i am being ripped off. All my work is done at autosport.

Jonathan Duque

lope
1/12/2015

"Great Experience"

I didn't have any problem trading in my 2008 Honda for my New Honda 2015. I was very happy with Walter Malley & Victor Jinotti's service. They were very patient with me and anwered all my questions.

Walter Malley & Victor Jinotti

iaja2000
1/11/2015

"I bought new CRV 2015 from Autosport Honda"

I recently purchased a 2015 Honda CRV EX from Autosport Honda, both of the sales-person Sean Turner & sales-manager Jane Kronenwetter were exceptional, very knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. Both of them worked patiently & persistently in a very straight forward manner to bring me to a deal that I am very satisfied with, makes me very happy to be Honda owner again! My car is perfect for me & my family, they were able to get me the outside color that I wanted, very very happy about that! The day I received my car, Sean Turner explained the features of the car.. I am one happy customer!! I will definitely recommend Autosport Honda to my friends when they are in the market for a new car!! I really had a great experience & I'm now the proud, happy owner of a 2015 CRV and would like to be sure that Sean Turner & Jane Kronenwetter are recognized for their efforts. I could not have made the purchase without their help!

Sean Turner & Jane Kronenwetter

Mojo
12/31/2014

"All the staff was great I would ask for Walter Maley"

Walter is great to work with. A sincere honest salesman. Easy to talk to and upfront. Would go back and deal with him again anytime.

robvel3
12/06/2014

"Stress-free Experience"

I'd been to Autosport Honda a few times and wasn't too impressed. Nobody seemed to greet me and the salespeople seemed very disinterested. But I'm glad I went back one final time. I knew exactly what I wanted and what I could afford. I met Walter who is everything a car salesperson should be: pleasant, not pushy, and willing to work with me to get a deal done. He even took care of me on my trade in. And the rest of the staff was great with my kids...keeping them entertained while I focused on the transaction. I'd recommend Autosport Honda to anyone interested in a Honda. And ask for Walter!

Tiffany Taffera
11/04/2014

"Great Experience!!"

Just bought a used Honda accord from Walter Malley & Victor Jinotti. Not only was the accord in great condition, the price was just right! It was an absolute pleasure, great customer service, and my experience was above and beyond my expectations. I recommend Autosport Honda for a hassle-free vehicle purchase. Thank you so much Walter and Victor!

Walter Malley & Victor Jinotti