Autosport Honda

1201 US Highway 22,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
Autosport Honda Info
About Autosport Honda

Autosport Honda lives by a very simple motto. “Customer first, foremost, always.” This has been our mission statement since we opened our doors in the early 1970's. 40 years later, we still live by this every day. Our team is eager to be your Honda retailer of choice and will do so with unparalleled customer service in a pressure-free environment unlike any of our nearby competitors. If you are looking for the ultimate Honda ownership experience in NJ, there is only one choice. Become part of the Autosport Honda family today! Autosport Honda is part of the Autosport Automotive Group, one of New Jersey's premier auto groups.

About Autosport Honda

• Starbucks Coffee
teacher1
7/22/2016

"Releasing a Honda"

Returned a lease car for another Honda lease. The entire transaction was done over the phone and I just had to sign the paperwork at the dealership. Everyone very friendly. Easy to work with.

Walter Malley; Mario

Raj
7/08/2016

"Simple and easy purchase experience without any haggling"

Buying a new car is always not easy. It was a pleasant experience without much going back and forth. The manager and salesman were very good and did not push the car on me. I choose Civic first, then on finding accord did not cost that much more, the manager gave good deal on accord as well. Easy as it went.

Erick (General Sales Manager) & Victor "Bear" Santos salesman

JeffLAccord16
6/30/2016

"Excellent car buying experience"

Those horrible car buying experiences you read about? Did not experience anything but the best service here at Autosport Honda. Once they agreed to my price, there was no funny business or unethical sales tactics. I would gladly recommend anyone to purchase their new Honda at Autosport Honda.

Efren Madrigal

Rocchina
6/26/2016

"Great Experience"

Buying a car from Autosport Honda was painless. Efren the salesman was very nice, patient and did not push a car that I didn't want. The finance person was very nice also. The people walking around all greeted us and were very nice and friendly. This was a pleasant experience that I was dreading and I love my CRV. So happy they had exactly what I wanted on the lot. Thank you to all!

Efren Madrigal

pjeuphoria
6/26/2016

"Great experience."

I had a great experience at Autosport Honda and I love my car. I had a great experience at Autosport Honda and I love my car.

Pete Riad

mhowe
6/20/2016

"Great customer service - quick & easy buying process!"

second time leasing (my parents have gone here for over 20 years.. tells you how good this dealership is!) overall great experience... victor was very helpful and was able to get the payments in my price range!

Victor "Bear" Santos

Donna
6/17/2016

"Victor is great!"

I had no intention of purchasing a car that day but decided to stop by. I was immediately greeted by Victor (aka Bear) with a smile and a handshake. Told him what I was interested and we walked the lot. A shiny red pre-owned car caught my eye and I was done! What I respected about him was that he didn't talk me into a brand new car! This is my 2nd car that was purchased at Autosport Honda. I'd go back in a heartbeat! I recommend you go there for a Honda and when you do...ask for Bear.

Victor "Bear" Santos

siegelfam
6/12/2016

"Great Experience "

wow ! We typically do not write reviews but could not miss the opportunity to shout out to the amazing team at Autosport Honda. From start to finish , choosing the perfect vehicle for us, financing options and driving off the lot we could not have asked for a better experience. Erik the GM took plenty of time with us, explaining our options and considered what the best direction for us to go in;Peter took a lot of time to show us how to use all the new equipment and Joel whizzed us through finance without a hitch!!All had cheerful dispositions which made the process actually enjoyable!

Erik Dimayuga, Peter Raid and Joel

HotelGuy
6/10/2016

"Autosport Honda of Bridgewater....Great dealership!"

Second time buying a car at Autosport Honda. Great experience......Salesperson and manager extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend this dealership for anyone looking to buy a Honda.

Erik Dimayuga, Walter J. Malley

Gurpreet
6/10/2016

"Leasing CRV"

Awesome Expereince !!!! I hav leased CRV for 24 month . The complete Process just took 3 hours end to end. I also did Trade In . I would recommend all to Visit Autosport Honda for Really Super fast Process and awesome Deal.

Mauracio Mora