Autosport Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Autosport Honda
Autosport Honda Info
About Autosport Honda

Autosport Honda lives by a very simple motto. “Customer first, foremost, always.” This has been our mission statement since we opened our doors in the early 1970's. 40 years later, we still live by this every day. Our team is eager to be your Honda retailer of choice and will do so with unparalleled customer service in a pressure-free environment unlike any of our nearby competitors. If you are looking for the ultimate Honda ownership experience in NJ, there is only one choice. Become part of the Autosport Honda family today! Autosport Honda is part of the Autosport Automotive Group, one of New Jersey's premier auto groups.

About Autosport Honda

• Starbucks Coffee

"Sensational."

Walter Malley was exceptional and exemplary. I went to 2 other Honda dealerships before Autosport Honda in Bridgewater and Walter was the first salesperson to treat me like a man. Truly a professional and the first car dealer I've met who was entirely unselfish and only there to help. Respect, patience, and understanding are his virtues. I look forward to our continued relationship and have recommended him to friends and family. Couldn't be better and can't thank him enough. Cheers!

Walter Malley

"Purchase of 2014 Honda Accord"

Over the years I have had some bad experiences with car shopping that have left me with some bad impressions of the industry. As I began shopping for a 2014 Honda Accord, I remained skeptical and kept my guard up for dealer tricks. Autosport Honda surprised me and went a long way in settling my suspicions. My sales rep, Walter Malley, was very honest and straight-forward. He understood exactly what I was looking for and made the entire process much more simple. I communicated with him over the course of about a week and he was always very responsive. Following my visits with Walter, I met with the Finance Manager, Kerry Delong, prior to finalizing the agreement. Kerry was also very kind and easy to talk to. He broke everything down for me and was able to answer any questions I had. Would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking. Mike Lamela

Walter Malley, Kerry Delong

"Purchased a 2015 Honda Fit "

After some horrible experiences at a few of the other Honda dealerships on Rt. 22, I ended up at Autosport and it was a completely different experience. Everyone was kind, welcoming and made the horror, that is buying a car, a decent experience. My sales rep Walter, was very calm and listened and was a great help. He was, and still is, very easy to contact and even gets back to you on days hes off! This was definitely the right place for me, and I would highly recommend Autosport Honda!

Walter Malley

"Purchase of my 2014 Honda Sport"

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Autosport Honda, specifically Walter Malley, my sales professional. He was extremely patient, kind and respectful throughout the entire sales process. This was one of the most enjoyable and pleasant car-buying experiences I've ever had...and I buy a lot of cars. I would highly recommend Autosport Honda and especially, Walter Malley for the best in customer service.

Walter Malley, Mario (Finance Manager)

"Great place"

I brought my first car here a Honda civic lx I love it. Meagan is very friendly the car buying process went very smooth highly recommend this dealership I know my sister brought a car here too. I will would but from them again in a heartbeat

Meagan Ross

"Used car buying experience"

Great prices and very broad selection of used vehicles. Very friendly sales team that is willing to take extra steps to satisfy your needs. Definitely will come back for my next car.

Sean

"Great Experience"

We've purchased multiple vehicles from Autosport Honda and, once again, everything went smoothly. Both David King and Walter Malley are polite, professional and knowledgeable which made for an excellent experience.

Walter Malley, David King

""A very memorable and enjoyable new car buying experience!""

My wife and I just leased a new 2014 Honda Accord from Autosport Honda. We test drove the Toyota Camry, Nisson Altima, and the Honda Accord and decided that the Honda Accord was the right car for us. This was based on the test drive and the reputation Honda has for quality and durability of its automobiles. We then shopped three dealerships to decide where to buy the car. Autosport and one other dealer out of the three we shopped at, had equal price quotes. We purchased at Autosport solely because of Walter Malley. He was extremely helpfull, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. He goes out of his way to make your car buying experience the best ever.

Walter Malley

"Wonderful service during purchase of first car!"

I just purchased my first car from Autosport Honda and was incredibly pleased with the service of this dealership. I not only chose to purchase a Honda because of my familiarity with the brand, but because I knew I would get great service from this dealership. Walter Malley was very helpful. engaging, and all around wonderful to work with!

"Good job"

Walter Malley was very nice! He showed us the right car. He was easy to work with. I would recommend Walter to my friends and family.