Autosport Honda

1201 US Highway 22,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
Autosport Honda Info
About Autosport Honda

Autosport Honda lives by a very simple motto. “Customer first, foremost, always.” This has been our mission statement since we opened our doors in the early 1970's. 40 years later, we still live by this every day. Our team is eager to be your Honda retailer of choice and will do so with unparalleled customer service in a pressure-free environment unlike any of our nearby competitors. If you are looking for the ultimate Honda ownership experience in NJ, there is only one choice. Become part of the Autosport Honda family today! Autosport Honda is part of the Autosport Automotive Group, one of New Jersey's premier auto groups.

About Autosport Honda

• Starbucks Coffee
DKLugg
1/31/2016

"Great, efficient, personable"

It became clear that the car my son was using for work wouldn't last more than a week. So we needed an affordable, reliable, high mpg care and we agreed that a used Civic was the best answer. After an internet contact, we were put in touch with Walter Malley who, within a matter of minutes, helped us narrow down the choice to 3 cars. We quickly decided on the car we bought. The paperwork, insurance, and check required 24 hours, but the car was waiting for us the next day. More paperwork, but that's the rules these days. We didn't pay too much, and we are confident that we got the right car for the job at the right price. A real pleasure.

Walter Malley

jmtreview
1/29/2016

"Friendly, Knowledgeable and Tolerable"

Buying a car, for me, is a very stressful experience. But this dealership seems to have found away to sell with little pressure. This is the 6th Honda I have purchased from them and the experience has improved since the first one. I have had no problems with the honda's I purchased, except maybe the recalls. That maybe one of the reason's why I keep going back. The Dealership & Service Dept.'s , with little exception, are very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating when possible. I have no problem recommedating them to anyone.

Walter, Erik, Damien, Jay-R

Mabbott
1/28/2016

"Excellent Sales Team!"

I chose to finance a used car after my 2007 CRV died. Damien & Victor in the sales department, were able to secure me a trade-in value that well exceeded the value of my broken down car & excellent financing in that fit my budget for a certified used, but pristine 2013 CRV. They handheld me through the entire process without making me stupid or pressuring me in any way. If you are looking buy a Honda, definitely ask for these 2 gentlemen. They put a silver lining on what was a miserable day!

Damien, Victor

Mabbott
1/28/2016

"Friendly, Courteous, & Knowledgeable Service Team"

My little 2007 CR-V gave up the ghost just outside of Autosport. I managed to pull into the lot & the Service Team scheduled me in immediately, without an appointment. They were very friendly & courteous & arranged for me to be driven home to await the outcome of the diagnostic. Unfortunately, the cost to fully repair car exceeded my means & the value of the car. Jay-R the Service Adviser listened to ALL my concerns, talked me through some various options, & answered all my questions. I never felt rushed or pressured to make any decisions & after I decided to purchase a used car, he carefully walked me through the process & took the time to explain my situation to the Sales team. Jay-R definitely definitely helped turn an awful experience into a positive one!

Jay-R

Quidam03
1/26/2016

"Simply a great experience...."

Found a listing for a car online....called made an appointment...they had the car...exactly as described. Had the good fortune to meet a salesman by the name of Nate Daniels...he was pleasant,friendly, and competent.... Nate made the whole experience go smoothly...it was quick...and drama free.... Great facility....great people....and a great car at a fantastic price.... We will be dealing with Nate and autosport Honda again...... John Chiola...and....Tanya Cesare

Salesman, Nate Daniels

AL
1/22/2016

"Horrible experience"

Horrible Horrible customer service. Don't buy a car from Autosport Honda. I, have been waiting over 2 months for a 90 dollar refund. Spoke with the manager Eric and its the same old story check is in the mail.

Eric the Manager

O.D
1/18/2016

"Bad service"

I called ahead and they asked me to walk-in - appointments not necessary. I walked in around 5:30 pm, and asked someone to help me with a purchase of CRV EX AWD. After waiting around for over 20 minutes, someone did come forward and asked me if he could help me. I had a price in mind based on my research and other quotes I got - $24,625 and I asked him if I could have the car at that price. He went to check with someone (a manager, probably) and did not come back until 6:35. One of the employees who checked with me uttered these golden words "You must go find him". (Well, thank you, sir!) I did find him around 6:40 ~ish when I was ready to walk away, because it was over an hour and I did not get any help. I walked up to the busy guy, who was then engaged in gossip, and asked him, "Hey, did you check on the price?". He was like "Best I can do is $25,300". And he looked away as if he had met his targets for the month and was not willing to sell anymore... I thanked him, and walked away knowing that I had wasted over an hour on one of the least customer friendly car showrooms in the state. (I know that, because I have been car shopping since a week or so). Few pointers: 1. You must avoid this place. 2. If you really have to settle for this dealership (probably if you live around Bridgewater). and you are looking for this car, you now know what price to start with. 3. Don't forget to ask them for the price inclusive of all charges - such as destination charges. They hit you with it, only after you close in on a price, and let your guard down in the negotiation. Classic checkmate. (Did not happen to me, but I got this from a friend a couple of hours earlier when I told about this car dealer) (Cross posted from my Google review)

Not sure

Touring2016
1/10/2016

"Excellent experience "

I recently purchased a 2016 Honda Accord touring and my experience was amazing! Easy, very convenient payment, and everyone is very nice. Would definitely do business with them again.

Nate Daniels

Tess
1/09/2016

"well taken cared of, quick"

It has always been a wish to have my own Honda, my family owns also Honda city and Honda civic (in the Philippines) but want to have my own, personal Honda, here in the US, so was so surprised that i got my own Honda 2015, that quick, with the help of Honda team, specifically, IKE, Erik, and Mike. Theyre friendly, and will take care of you. Thank you Autosport Honda, Tess

IKE, Erik, and Mike

Happy Honday Family
1/05/2016

"Pleasant experience"

The entier experience of getting the car was a breeze including the financing aspect. This prompted to get another call within 4 weeks! I guess no words can top that level of satisfaction! Friendly and always ensuring customer satisfaction is top notch in every step. Keep up the good work and certinly your flag will be flying high!

Mohammed Hussain