Autosport Honda

1201 US Highway 22,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
Autosport Honda Info
About Autosport Honda

Autosport Honda lives by a very simple motto. “Customer first, foremost, always.” This has been our mission statement since we opened our doors in the early 1970's. 40 years later, we still live by this every day. Our team is eager to be your Honda retailer of choice and will do so with unparalleled customer service in a pressure-free environment unlike any of our nearby competitors. If you are looking for the ultimate Honda ownership experience in NJ, there is only one choice. Become part of the Autosport Honda family today! Autosport Honda is part of the Autosport Automotive Group, one of New Jersey's premier auto groups.

About Autosport Honda

• Starbucks Coffee
Reed
7/30/2015

"Unexpected Purchase of HRV"

We had dropped off our accord for airbag recall - while waiting we when to the sales floor and encountered salesman Walter Malley. who showed us the new HR-V's. We liked one that was in stock and agreed to buy it, It was a real pleasure working with him and we are enjoying our new HR-V

Walter Malley

niranjan
7/27/2015

"Good Experience"

Terry was my salesman and he is professional. I was looking for new civic and he helped me a lot to understand the options and info.

Terry Weil

james
7/23/2015

"Victor Jinotti (resale of my Honda Odyssey"

A good guy. He is professional, tough to negotiator but reasonable. He keeps his word and is reliable. It has been a great pleasure to work with him. Strongly recommend. James

Victor Jinotti

MaryAnn
7/14/2015

"Awesome great experience from MaryAnn"

This is the third time I leased a car through Autosport. They made it all very easy. When you come in to sign the paperwork everyone treats you like you are the only buyer there. No hassels with negotiations. Great experience.

Eric, Manager, Walter, Brian , Ali and Alex

HondaG
7/12/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

Damian was my salesman and he was very easy to work with. I appreciated his professionalism and patience with myself and my family. I would reccomend others to go to Autosport Honda if looking for a new or used Honda. Alex was also very nice and made the 'business' side of the deal very stress free.

Damian and Alex

mario914
7/08/2015

"Buying made easy - and courteous!"

My wife and I did a test drive of the Accord on July 3rd with Rob. He took his time to explain the features but did not try to pressure us. That evening we asked for internet pricing, and the next day we went in to meet with Ali who helped us reach an agreement. Again, no pressure, but ready to work with us when he knew we were serious buyers. Mauricio helped us with the paperwork and answered all related questions. Can't wait to get the car!

Rob, Ali, Mauricio

MS
7/05/2015

"Hassle-Free / Stress-Free Buying Experience"

I recommend Autosport Honda, not only for Car Buying, but also for Car Servicing needs. I purchased my second Accord from Autosport in June 2015 from Terry Weil … best Salesman ever … courteous, helpful, knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile. It was truly a no-hassle, no-gimmicks, no-pressure, easy and stress-free purchasing experience. Even the gentleman who helped me with my loan … Alex Faybisovich … was terrific. I traded in my 2005 Accord … spoke with Victor Jinotti, the Pre-Owned Sales Mgr. … be assured that Autosport will work with you to give you a fair price for your used vehicle. And, by the way, my 2005 Accord was serviced for ten years by Autosport Honda’s Service Department. I recommend them highly … all of their people are friendly, accommodating and helpful. Ask for J.R. when you bring in your car -- he knows his stuff! All of the above … one stop shopping/servicing … wouldn’t be possible without Erik Dimayugo, the General Sales Manager. He ensures a positive and cost-effective experience for the consumer.

Terry Weil, Alex Faybisovich, Victor Jinotti, Erik Dimayuga, J.R.

karma210
7/04/2015

"great service very professional"

Came to this dealership on 6/29/15 and the sales manager Michael Bailey was excellent. He asked what I wanted, they didn't have it he found it in one day. When finalizing every thing the general sales manager Eric was also great. Thanx guys!!!!!

Michael and Eric

Tom F
6/30/2015

"No Stress or Pressure "

Buying a car can be time consuming and at times unpleasant, but Damien my “sales” guy took the pain out of the process. The price was great, the transaction fast and easy – not sure you can ask for more. Simply, I would recommend this dealership.

Damian W

carbuyer01
6/25/2015

"Smooth Buying Experience"

It's not always that I enjoy the car buying experience. Damian helped make this time very smooth and actually a super experience! We were not actively looking for a vehicle - just shopping around. I had done my research via truecar and other resources, as well as visiting other honda and non-honda dealerships. When Damian was recommended as a person to speak to when I had my other Honda serviced, he took the time to setup a test drive and had all my questions addressed - all on his day off. When we finally targeted a specific Honda model, I was in a new Accord within a few days thanks to Damian. I agree with another reviewer where the non-positive experience is when you are essentially forced to consider buying additional warranty and coverage. You are essentially pushed to buy piece of mind for a vehicle that is suppose to provide piece of mind for a long period of time without the additional expenses. I also want to note at some point during the buying process, we were only a few hundred dollars apart from a higher trim model when the general manager refused to budge. Had we met halfway, I would have been OK to pay more for the higher trim than the one I am still happy to end up with. I ended up buying from Autosport because of Damian and his professionalism. If and when we are in the market again or we know someone who is considering a Honda, Damian will be strongly recommended!!

Damian Wadiak