Autosport Honda

1201 US Highway 22,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
Autosport Honda Info
About Autosport Honda

Autosport Honda lives by a very simple motto. “Customer first, foremost, always.” This has been our mission statement since we opened our doors in the early 1970's. 40 years later, we still live by this every day. Our team is eager to be your Honda retailer of choice and will do so with unparalleled customer service in a pressure-free environment unlike any of our nearby competitors. If you are looking for the ultimate Honda ownership experience in NJ, there is only one choice. Become part of the Autosport Honda family today! Autosport Honda is part of the Autosport Automotive Group, one of New Jersey's premier auto groups.

About Autosport Honda

• Starbucks Coffee
Shana Sears
8/25/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!"

I honestly have to say that I have had many horrible experiences in the past with dealing with car dealerships but I am happy to say that Autosport Honda gave me the BEST car buying experience that I have ever had. From the beginning to the end they made sure that we were satisfied the whole way through. I highly recommend Autosport Honda to anyone who is looking to buy a car with some of the best sales people in town!

Mohammad Salesman, Erik Dimayuga General Sales Manager

Laura723
8/19/2015

"Quick and Hassle-Free"

This was my first car purchase, so I really did not know what to except. I had gone to other dealerships and they overall made me feel very uncomfortable. I contacted Autosport Honda via email and got a response from Ali. Ali answered any questions I had and responded in great time. I told him the out-the-door price I was offered elsewhere and asked if they could beat it, and he told me they could - so I went in the next day. I then met Walter, he was also great! They already had a folder ready with my name on it. The CR-V EX I had emailed with Ali about was parked right outside the door, waiting for me to check it out. I had already done so much research on the CR-V EX that I really was just looking for the right dealership (sales team). I immediately felt at ease when I sat down with Walter. He was not pushy at all, respectful and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend any of my friends or family to purchase a car from Autosport Honda in the future.

Ali Salazar, Walter Malley

Artie S
8/18/2015

"In the End BEST EXPERIENCE!"

I am so happy to say that I have never seen a car dealer move so quickly to take a car buying experience that had a few bumps in it to the best new car buying experience we have ever had. I was completely surprised that in less than 24 hours from our initial visit the owner and upper level management reached out to us and didn't stop until we were completely beyond satisfied! I love the way they do business there. No games. They really do care about giving you good quality service. I would highly recommend this Honda dealer to anyone.

Mohammad salesman Erik Dimayuga General sales manager

shirly24
8/15/2015

"Great Experience"

I recently leased a Honda Accord from AutoSport and was very happy with my experience. Both Walter and Melestki were very professional and I would definitely recommend Autosport to my friends.

Walter Malley, Meleski

runrebeccarun
8/12/2015

"Pleasant, Clean, and Businesslike "

I recently purchased a Honda Accord EX from Autosport in Bridgewater. The experience was rather pleasant. We enjoyed working with Ali and Nate - they were both very friendly and knowledgeable about the leasing process and the car. I would highly recommend this dealership to a friend or family member because of the friendliness and pleasant experience.

Ali and Nate

Kelly F
8/05/2015

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned 2013 Honda Civic at Autosport Honda. I was very happy with my experience. My salesperson was Walter Malley and I could not recommend him more highly. I told him what my budget was, he did not waste my time, he showed me what was available in exactly the price range I asked for, not like other dealerships which kept showing me options outside of my budget. I am just thrilled with my new car!!

Walter Malley

Reed
7/30/2015

"Unexpected Purchase of HRV"

We had dropped off our accord for airbag recall - while waiting we when to the sales floor and encountered salesman Walter Malley. who showed us the new HR-V's. We liked one that was in stock and agreed to buy it, It was a real pleasure working with him and we are enjoying our new HR-V

Walter Malley

niranjan
7/27/2015

"Good Experience"

Terry was my salesman and he is professional. I was looking for new civic and he helped me a lot to understand the options and info.

Terry Weil

james
7/23/2015

"Victor Jinotti (resale of my Honda Odyssey"

A good guy. He is professional, tough to negotiator but reasonable. He keeps his word and is reliable. It has been a great pleasure to work with him. Strongly recommend. James

Victor Jinotti

MaryAnn
7/14/2015

"Awesome great experience from MaryAnn"

This is the third time I leased a car through Autosport. They made it all very easy. When you come in to sign the paperwork everyone treats you like you are the only buyer there. No hassels with negotiations. Great experience.

Eric, Manager, Walter, Brian , Ali and Alex