Autosport Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Autosport Honda
Autosport Honda Info
About Autosport Honda

Autosport Honda lives by a very simple motto. “Customer first, foremost, always.” This has been our mission statement since we opened our doors in the early 1970's. 40 years later, we still live by this every day. Our team is eager to be your Honda retailer of choice and will do so with unparalleled customer service in a pressure-free environment unlike any of our nearby competitors. If you are looking for the ultimate Honda ownership experience in NJ, there is only one choice. Become part of the Autosport Honda family today! Autosport Honda is part of the Autosport Automotive Group, one of New Jersey's premier auto groups.

About Autosport Honda

• Starbucks Coffee

"Purchase of my 2014 Honda Sport"

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Autosport Honda, specifically Walter Malley, my sales professional. He was extremely patient, kind and respectful throughout the entire sales process. This was one of the most enjoyable and pleasant car-buying experiences I've ever had...and I buy a lot of cars. I would highly recommend Autosport Honda and especially, Walter Malley for the best in customer service.

Walter Malley, Mario (Finance Manager)

"Great place"

I brought my first car here a Honda civic lx I love it. Meagan is very friendly the car buying process went very smooth highly recommend this dealership I know my sister brought a car here too. I will would but from them again in a heartbeat

Meagan Ross

"Great Experience"

We've purchased multiple vehicles from Autosport Honda and, once again, everything went smoothly. Both David King and Walter Malley are polite, professional and knowledgeable which made for an excellent experience.

Walter Malley, David King

""A very memorable and enjoyable new car buying experience!""

My wife and I just leased a new 2014 Honda Accord from Autosport Honda. We test drove the Toyota Camry, Nisson Altima, and the Honda Accord and decided that the Honda Accord was the right car for us. This was based on the test drive and the reputation Honda has for quality and durability of its automobiles. We then shopped three dealerships to decide where to buy the car. Autosport and one other dealer out of the three we shopped at, had equal price quotes. We purchased at Autosport solely because of Walter Malley. He was extremely helpfull, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. He goes out of his way to make your car buying experience the best ever.

Walter Malley

"Wonderful service during purchase of first car!"

I just purchased my first car from Autosport Honda and was incredibly pleased with the service of this dealership. I not only chose to purchase a Honda because of my familiarity with the brand, but because I knew I would get great service from this dealership. Walter Malley was very helpful. engaging, and all around wonderful to work with!

"Good job"

Walter Malley was very nice! He showed us the right car. He was easy to work with. I would recommend Walter to my friends and family.

"Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!"

This is my third vehicle purchased from Autosport Honda. They have always been very friendly, nice, cooperative. I cannot say anything bad about them. The General Manager, Jane Kronenwetter and my salesman Brian DiPaolo were very professional and nice. I recommend to friends and people I hear that want to buy a Honda to go to this dealership because of their professionalism. I will be back when I need another new car.

Jane Kronenwetter, Brian DiPaolo

"Outstanding experience purchasing my new Fit!"

I just purchased my fifth car from Autosport Honda and can't say enough about how pleasurable it is to work with everyone at this terrific dealership. I have been buying Honda's from this dealership for 20 years and they consistently provide great service, knowledgeable and attentive staff, great pricing and value, and most importantly... they get to know my family's needs, preferences, driving habits, and budget. In this case, my wife and I were looking for a great car for our 17 year old daughter, and the new 2015 Fit LX totally impressed us in every way. Terry Weil was our senior sales representative and his relaxed and friendly style made it comfortable to work with him and he could not have been more helpful. Business manager Mario Labib was thorough and easy to work with. Manager Jane Kronenwetter is a delight and a big reason we keep coming back to Autosport time and time again. When you buy a Honda you know you are getting an excellent product, Autosport Honda provides a sales and also service experience that is as outstanding as the product. It is not easy to find a dealership you can sincerely say you enjoy working with and trust... but Autosport is a dealership I would 100% recommend, and I will be back again when my two younger boys are ready to drive!

Jane Kronenwetter, Terry Weil, Mario Labib

"Great Experience"

I was greeted as soon as I entered the store. Terry knew the product, gave me a test drive, explained the features and gave me a very fair price. Met everyone in the store from service department to GM. All very friendly. I'll be back in three years for another great experience.

Terry, Dave, Jane, J R,

"Pleasant experience!!!"

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Autosport Honda. I had a very pleasant experience. The whole transaction was handled in a friendly and a professional manner. Will see you again for my next car.

Brian