Autosport Honda

1201 US Highway 22,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
Autosport Honda Info
About Autosport Honda

Autosport Honda lives by a very simple motto. “Customer first, foremost, always.” This has been our mission statement since we opened our doors in the early 1970's. 40 years later, we still live by this every day. Our team is eager to be your Honda retailer of choice and will do so with unparalleled customer service in a pressure-free environment unlike any of our nearby competitors. If you are looking for the ultimate Honda ownership experience in NJ, there is only one choice. Become part of the Autosport Honda family today! Autosport Honda is part of the Autosport Automotive Group, one of New Jersey's premier auto groups.

About Autosport Honda

• Starbucks Coffee
Happy with a Honda
4/16/2015

"great sales "

I am a return leaser. I had only good experience's with salesman Walter Malley. A perfect gentlemen and he knows his business of selling and making a customer happy with a lease. This was my second time I leased with Honda and my second time dealing with Mr. Malley and I am very pleased in doing so.

Walter Malley

Mohammed
4/10/2015

"Purchased Honda CR-V "

Rob and Mileska helped me since the time I enquires and helps me purchase the car, Mr. Santiago was very helpful in finally closing it.

Rob Hayes, Mileska, paul Santiago

markandjane
4/09/2015

"No Pressure and a Great Price ! "

Two days ago, I purchased a new 2015 Accord from Autosport Honda. The total buying experience was fantastic. No pressure at all to buy and a great price on my new car. Terry, my salesperson, answered all my questions and treated me with respect. Will go back there again and will tell my friends to do the same.

Terry Weil

whyland

"Excellent Purchasing Experience"

I will seek out Brian DiPaolo at on my next purchase. He was a delight to work with and I could not be more pleased with everyone at Autosport Honda.

Brian DiPaolo

Frankie

"Surprisingly easy"

I went to Autosport initially because it was near where I live. Upon arriving I started looking around the showroom and was pleased that i wasn't immediately swooped upon by a salesman. After fiddling with the seats in a CRV on the floor (the car I was interested in) I was politely approached by Mauricio who asked if I needed some help. He was very accommodating, answering all my questions and taking me for a test drive. We sat and hammered out some numbers, met with the service manager, Michael, and I left agreeing to let him contact me on Monday. I checked the figures over the weekend and I came back with my wife on Monday, left the car we traded in and drove home that afternoon in a new CR-V. We even had the new plates, and, sitting down with Kerry, the finance guy was as easy as it could get. I would recommend Autosport as a positive car-buying experience.

Mauricio Moro, Kerry DeLong, Michael Bailey

1a0403

"Great Experience !!!"

I have recently purchased a used Honda Accrord from this dealer. Before visiting this place I have visited 4 other used car dealers and you can immediately identify the difference. I'm particularly impressed with my sales consultant Brian DiPaolo , he was helping me out throughout the process and was very friendly and patient in help me out with what I was looking for. In total it was a pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend Autosport Honda at Bridgewater to a friend.

Brian DiPaolo

Omairsmash
4/07/2015

"Omair "

I stopped in on a Thursday and spoke to Mauriciso about a 2012 Honda CRV. He made me feel very comfortable and spoke to me like we were friends. The managers and Mauricio were incredibly nice and took care of my purchase from beginning to end. Every Honda dealership needs to learn how to do business like Autosport Honda. I will definitely be doing business with them again.

Mauricii

honda4ever
4/06/2015

"painless and pleasant"

called to inquire about a lease since my existing lease was about to expire - spoke with Terry and told him exactly what I was looking for and what I was willing to pay. wasn't expecting much because I was prepared to call around to numerous dealerships to get the deal I wanted but Terry was able to match this right away! contacted insurance the very same day and scheduled to pick up the new car once the weekend was over. no gimmicks, no bait and switch, easiest lease experience ever! so happy and glad to have worked with Terry and thankful that he made this so easy. totally recommend Autosport Honda to everyone! (this is my 6th Honda purchase and I will continue to be a loyal customer - their customer service rocks!) Thanks Terry!

Terry

nb718
3/30/2015

"great experience!"

dealt with Mauricio Mora, he was great and very helpful. Easy process, couldn't ask for any better. I I would recommend this dealer to all family and friends. Best experience so far, Thank you autosport honda.

Mauricio Mora

5hon
3/28/2015

"Apple does not far from the tree"

Vic the pre owned sales manager was very pleasant to deal with. Often times a car buying experience can be stressful. However, our dealings with Vic were quite the opposite. He took a hands on approach with us and made himself available multiple times during our transactions to personally respond to any of our concerns.

The pre owned vehicle manager Vic