Autosport Honda

1201 US Highway 22,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
Autosport Honda Info
About Autosport Honda

Autosport Honda lives by a very simple motto. “Customer first, foremost, always.” This has been our mission statement since we opened our doors in the early 1970's. 40 years later, we still live by this every day. Our team is eager to be your Honda retailer of choice and will do so with unparalleled customer service in a pressure-free environment unlike any of our nearby competitors. If you are looking for the ultimate Honda ownership experience in NJ, there is only one choice. Become part of the Autosport Honda family today! Autosport Honda is part of the Autosport Automotive Group, one of New Jersey's premier auto groups.

About Autosport Honda

• Starbucks Coffee
Scott&Staci
5/01/2016

"Great car but more importantly were treated correctly"

It was a pleasure finding and purchasing a pre-owned Honda from Autosport Honda . Nate Daniels , our salesperson, helped us with the entire process from when we first inquired about pre-owned vehicles to the final sale and pick up. His calm and respectful demeanor is what made the purchase process go so very well. Nate and Autosport Honda personnel provide a wonderful , no pressure atmosphere to purchase a vehicle. We will definitely be looking for our next purchase here!

Ybenny
4/27/2016

"Lease of Honda Civic 2016"

Nate is my sales person. He was nice and gave no pressure but good pricing on my leased Civic. He was trying to help me through this leasing process. I highly recommend him and this dealership.

Naveen
4/27/2016

"New Car experience."

Victor were helpful in financial Loan and explaining the car details as well Erik takes sufficient time and discusses things with customers, without rushing to buy the car and close the deal.

Victor , Erik

NJ_Ody
4/26/2016

"2016 Odyssey & 2015 Accord"

I had done business with them on my 2015 Accord. I had sent in a request for quote and worked with Internet sales and closed the deal once the numbers were in line. They dont push you and best of all they are very courteous and professional with the customers. In NJ there are some dealerships who are absolutely rude, trashy and unprofessional. So based on my experience of last few years I would say this is an outstanding car buying experience. I just bought an Odyssey last week, again with them. Deal will be cut and dry no gimmicks. Highly recommended !! Service department is good too. Very accommodating and helpful advice. Although it was a little hard to squeeze in during the weekends when they were only open Saturdays. Lately I heard they are open Sundays too, hoping it would get better.

Mike Bailey, Damien

John S
4/19/2016

"I hate car dealers but this is the third car we have leased "

Easy to deal with, had a great selection, took a little longer then I thought to finish up but we are very satisfied with our CRV. That's why we were back to lead our third car from Autosport. Ike was very helpful..

Ike

HRV-er
4/17/2016

"HR-V purchase"

I just recently traded in my Honda Civic lease and purchased a new HR-V. Brian DIPaolo helped guide me to Walter Malley as my salesman. Walter was very helpful in explaining everything I needed to know about my new vehicle and all of its features! I am very satisfied with my new purchase!

Brian DiPaolo, Walter Malley

Mshonda
4/13/2016

"Sales "

I recently visited Autosport Honda and ran into a very good salesman name Nate Daniels. He took care of all my needs, I was looking for payments that was affordable and that's what I got...Happy Customer

Civic
4/12/2016

"Great experience"

Honda has made the new Civic an attractive package, combining style, performance and competitive pricing to achieve incredible value. Thanks to Mike for an easy negotiation and Ian for flawless service the buying experience allows you to leave smiling and enjoy the road...

Mike, Ian, young lady greeter, and finance guy.

MargaretTMS7
4/12/2016

"A pleasant experience at Autosport"

Mauricio at Customer Service was attentive and professional and very knowledgeable. Mauricio was patient and spent a lot of time explaining the various features of the different cars, without any pressure.

Mauricio and Ali

Cargal
4/07/2016

"Great experience. "

Our sales person was very efficient in getting our cars. He was knowledgeable and he was very easy to work with. He got the information for us in a timely manner.

Mauricio Mora, Ali Salazar, Eric Dimayuga