Autoworld Kia

2520 Hempstead Turnpike,
East Meadow, New York 11554
Autoworld Kia Info
About Autoworld Kia

Auto World Kia is located in East Meadow, New York. Our Kia dealership has a great selection of new Kia and used Kia cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Sorento, Rio, Forte, Sedona, Optima, and Soul. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 2520 Hempstead Turnpike. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in East Meadow, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Kia cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Auto World Kia we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our greater East Meadow and Lindenhurst NY customers with everything from Kia repair services, auto body repair, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at Hempstead Turnpike and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Auto World Kia.

About Autoworld Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Nice lady
7/31/2015

"My experience "

I went in to World Car Kia on Fredresburg I was greeted by a nice professional young lady Destini she Listened to me made and was able to guide me to a good sales experience I would highly recommended Destini as a sales person who tries listens and helps Thank you Gloria Villanueva

Destini Garza

MHill
7/27/2015

"Great Experience Ask for Marcel"

Marcel knew his stuff! He made buying a car fun and painless. Very helpful, smart and a great sense of humor! If you go to Autoworld in East Meadow you will not be disappointed. I would go back and buy another car from Marcel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cortes7
7/25/2015

"Autoworld KIA and Mike Halliday great experience"

Buying a new car for the first time can be a tedious and stressful experience, but when you meet a salesperson like Mike Halliday it makes all the difference. Mike Halliday is extremely professional, smart and helpful but most importantly an honest person which made this whole process easy and delightfully pleasant. Thank you KIA for having Mike Halliday on your team. -Cortes

Scott from finance

joenrenea
7/24/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!!"

Wayne was our salesperson and he was very professional and patient with our buying decision. Scott in finance is by far the best.....our credit was bad and he worked his magic.....with his knowledge and experience!!!! Thanks Kia team!!

Wayne Medina and Scott

t
7/12/2015

"great to deal with"

Paul Shu and Mike were good to work with. Paul was not High Pressure at all and it was greatly appreciated. I left a deposit on a Cadenza but had to back out of the deal and Paul credited my deposit in a timely fashion.

danhu
7/11/2015

"Wayne Madina Extremely helpful!"

Working with Wayne was a pleasure. The purchase of my wife's 2016 Sorento was a pleasant experience thanks to Wayne.Thank You! D.R

Wayne Madina

helzangel313
6/29/2015

"Soul Search"

Very happy I came to this dealership. All the guys are knowledgeable, easy to work with and extremely helpful!! They definitely made the experience of leasing my first car a memorable one. Also couldn't have asked for more in the car... LOVING IT!!!

Liz K. from Levittown
6/19/2015

"Marcel ROCKS...and so does my new Optima!"

I purchased a 2015 Kia Optima last week. I felt like I was being a pain with all the questions I had, but Marcel made me feel very comfortable and confident that I made the right decision. Marcel knew the Optima inside and out! He went out of his way to explain everything to me. We had a lot of laughs along the way too! Marcel and my new Kia ROCK!!

Marcel M. and Scott R.

jojo313
6/12/2015

"Wayne Medina is GREAT"

My name is Mr. Anthony Scarcella & I leased a Kia Sportage from your dealership. I was so impressed by your sales man Mr. Wayne Medina. He was GREAT & VERY PROFESSIONAL! I would recommend everyone to this dealership & especially Mr. Wayne Medina! I live in the five towns & we have dealerships very close by but WE LOVE AUTOWORLD KIA & travel over 40 minutes because of such great service & honesty! Thank you Mr. Medina for a great job & thank you Auto World Kia of East Meadow for such great service & prices! I rate you a 10!

nfischetti24
6/08/2015

"Fischetti Optima Review"

I worked with Adam Tepfer and I could not have been happier. He was very realistic, friendly and very easy to relate with. I would highly recommend Adam if you are looking to purchase a Kia. He couldn't have made it easier for me.

Reviews of Adam Tepfer