Autoworld Kia

Paul Petralia, Parts and Accessories Manager, Autoworld Kia

Paul Petralia

Parts and Accessories Manager

June 23, 2017

"needed a new key fob for my sedona lxi brought my"

- capris5

I brought my kia Sedona for a new key fob I was met there by pete venus he took me right in a told me it would be ready in 45 minutes he brought it in 44 minutes pete was very professional and courteous and I would bring my back to pete for service

pete venus

June 23, 2017

"First visit to the Service department"

- TT11422

Had the first oil change done today. Michele Gerdon took care of the process. She noticed that a software update was needed and it was done with the oil change saving me a separate trip to the service department. That's customer service! Thank you Michele.

Michele Gerdon

June 22, 2017

"so easy to deal with all the time"

- tony

my rep that helps me is Michele Gerdon she is the best! She is always there when I need her and to be honest Michele is the only reason I keep going back.

Michele Gerdon