Autoworld Kia

2520 Hempstead Turnpike,
East Meadow, New York 11554
Autoworld Kia Info
About Autoworld Kia

Auto World Kia is located in East Meadow, New York. Our Kia dealership has a great selection of new Kia and used Kia cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Sorento, Rio, Forte, Sedona, Optima, and Soul. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 2520 Hempstead Turnpike. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in East Meadow, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Kia cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Auto World Kia we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our greater East Meadow and Lindenhurst NY customers with everything from Kia repair services, auto body repair, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at Hempstead Turnpike and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Auto World Kia.

About Autoworld Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

KiaSoul2012
4/27/2015

"Great experience,!"

I went to Kia looking for a used car that was in my price range and in great condition. Ernest greeted us on the lot and after taking a look at the Kia Soul, he took me to another used Kia Soul. He was not pushy at all which is a plus plus plus in my book! He was personable, friendly, funny and patient. He made the whole process so easy and I am SO happy with my car and the service I received. Thanks Ernest!!!!

mike
4/26/2015

"Great experience!!!!!!!"

Joseph Varricchio was very helpful. Ty Hudson was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Ty explained the financing with options and was honest. He was patient and made our experience less stressful. Very good no problems and no pressure.

Dmdicint
4/17/2015

"Great experience"

Marcel was extremely helpful. He was very personable and was willing to work with us to get what we were looking for. The only drawback was how long we actually were at the dealer for once we decided to purchase the car, but they were very busy. Overall it was a great experience.

jerry2591
4/14/2015

"bought a new Kia "

Wanted to thank Marcell Munlyn he went the extra for mile to find the KIA Sportage i wanted and for all of the help he gave me in with buying a new car

Marcel Munlyn

SweeneyM
4/14/2015

"KIA-rrific!"

Had a wonderful experience purchasing my KIA Sportage from this dealership. Specifically chose this dealer driving by one day and seeing the large selection and from the kindness I received from Jorge, the service manager, when I ran over a plastic bag driving another car I owned. He didn't know me at all and I had no appointment, but came out to see what the problem was. No worries. The puchasing experience was seamless, with no pressure. I would like to thank, Adam T, Ty H and Garrett S, for their help. These individuals know what their doing and are very patient and kind. So happy with my Sportage. Will recommended this dealership to others.

ligo3222
4/11/2015

"bought a kia"

Vey nice service and treatment especially from Marcel Munlyn. He was cool. 10/10 overall. I bought a new white kia. It's pretty cool too. Would recommend to those in market for kias.

Marcel Munlyn

Aalmeraris
4/01/2015

"Great dealership"

Everyone was so helpful and nice and worked with me . The sales and finance department did everything to get me into a car .Defiantly would recommend this dealership to anybody who wants great customer service!

jessica26
3/30/2015

"AMAZING SERVICE."

I got the best service here, Honestly felt so at home and there was NO pressure at all either. i now own a 2012 Kia Rio and it is the best thing ever. Adam Tepfer and Tyrone hudson were by the far the best i have ever seen. They worked with my needs and budget and helped me get the most appropriate car for me. I basically made two friends and i know if i ever have a problem they'll be there to help out. Definitely recommend this to anyone. Kia is the best and its like a giant family. Best shopping experience EVER.

LIVE_STRONG
3/29/2015

"Excellent Service"

I ran late & they still took care of my car. Waiting room had 2 internet computers, FOUR TVs, AND donuts! Jorge Rivera was my service writer. Keep up the good work!

Jorge Rivera

BioPerplexodus
3/25/2015

"No BS"

Everyone was well-informed and prepared to sell me exactly what I was looking for. I wound up getting a very solid used vehicle with a great 100,000K warranty and did not pay for anything unnecessary.

Mike, Kendrick