Autoworld Kia

2520 Hempstead Turnpike,
East Meadow, New York 11554
Autoworld Kia Info
About Autoworld Kia

Auto World Kia is located in East Meadow, New York. Our Kia dealership has a great selection of new Kia and used Kia cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Sorento, Rio, Forte, Sedona, Optima, and Soul. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 2520 Hempstead Turnpike. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in East Meadow, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Kia cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Auto World Kia we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our greater East Meadow and Lindenhurst NY customers with everything from Kia repair services, auto body repair, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at Hempstead Turnpike and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Auto World Kia.

About Autoworld Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

JLCameron
5/23/2015

"Excellent service all around"

Very smooth handling of the lease turn-in on my 2013 Sorento, and equally smooth handling of the new lease on my 2016 Sorento. A pleasant experience.

larry's rio
5/23/2015

"Very pleasant expeience."

Very honest dealer. The salesperson Adam was superb. Adam is a great listener who focuses on the buyer's needs. He is a great asset to Kia.

Tamika
5/22/2015

"Thanks Marcel"

Marcel made sure the process of my dealing was done right so that I can leave the lot happy with the car I got. Got a brand new Kia Optima & it drives great. I love this car so much already. Thank u Marcel.

Marcel M.

markbyzzle
5/22/2015

"Thanks to Marcel"

Marcel gave the best possible service he could to ensure that came out of the lot satisfied & happy. Left with a Kia Optima & so far I love it. Thanks a lot Marcel u the man.

Marcel M.

louisl
5/16/2015

"Marcel is the man"

Marcel was more then fair and went above and beyond to help me get the best deal possible. He was friendly and thorough and did everything in his power to get me a deal I was satisfied with.

Marcel M

mariacantasano
5/09/2015

"our car buying experience"

Sean Barrett, a most congenial and relaxed young man helped us through what is sometimes an uncomfortable and dreaded task of finding a new car. He helped us find just the right car, at the price we needed to pay. Tyrone Hudson was so thorough and made the financing piece easy. We were joking before the transaction was completed.

wamahub 2
5/06/2015

"Adam Tepfer is the best car salesperson we have ever dealt w"

Leasing our new Sorento was made easy by Adam.He went above and beyond to get us into the exact vehicle we wanted at the price we wanted.This is our second vehicle with Adam and we'll definitely go back again!

bigmorg
5/02/2015

"professional to say the least"

The Sales Associate went over and above to get me into a new KIA. He is to be commended. I would give him all tens or higher. He was excellent sales pitch, mannerism, the whole nine yards.

Omar

Pioneer7D
4/30/2015

"Honest and to the point."

Went to Kia looking for a vehicle at a later date seeing as how the deals for the following month were much more in my range, but Ernest worked his magic and made it all possible. Walked out with a brand new Optima and it had everything I needed and some. He definitely worked to get me the deal, but he was an honest and respectable man. will most likely utilize Autoworld Kia for the rest of my future purchases, as long as salesman such as Ernest are around.

Rascal
4/28/2015

"Thank you Ernest and Marcel"

We want to thank Ernest for his warm opening greeting. He then introduced us to Marcel who became our salesman. We took a Soul 2015 for a test ride and we knew it was the car for us, Marcel explained everything to us in detail and we bought the car. Thank you Marcel and Ernest.

Marcel