Autoworld Kia

2520 Hempstead Turnpike,
East Meadow, New York 11554
Autoworld Kia Info
About Autoworld Kia

Auto World Kia is located in East Meadow, New York. Our Kia dealership has a great selection of new Kia and used Kia cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Sorento, Rio, Forte, Sedona, Optima, and Soul. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 2520 Hempstead Turnpike. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in East Meadow, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Kia cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Auto World Kia we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our greater East Meadow and Lindenhurst NY customers with everything from Kia repair services, auto body repair, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at Hempstead Turnpike and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Auto World Kia.

About Autoworld Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

helzangel313
6/29/2015

"Soul Search"

Very happy I came to this dealership. All the guys are knowledgeable, easy to work with and extremely helpful!! They definitely made the experience of leasing my first car a memorable one. Also couldn't have asked for more in the car... LOVING IT!!!

Liz K. from Levittown
6/19/2015

"Marcel ROCKS...and so does my new Optima!"

I purchased a 2015 Kia Optima last week. I felt like I was being a pain with all the questions I had, but Marcel made me feel very comfortable and confident that I made the right decision. Marcel knew the Optima inside and out! He went out of his way to explain everything to me. We had a lot of laughs along the way too! Marcel and my new Kia ROCK!!

Marcel M. and Scott R.

jojo313
6/12/2015

"Wayne Medina is GREAT"

My name is Mr. Anthony Scarcella & I leased a Kia Sportage from your dealership. I was so impressed by your sales man Mr. Wayne Medina. He was GREAT & VERY PROFESSIONAL! I would recommend everyone to this dealership & especially Mr. Wayne Medina! I live in the five towns & we have dealerships very close by but WE LOVE AUTOWORLD KIA & travel over 40 minutes because of such great service & honesty! Thank you Mr. Medina for a great job & thank you Auto World Kia of East Meadow for such great service & prices! I rate you a 10!

nfischetti24
6/08/2015

"Fischetti Optima Review"

I worked with Adam Tepfer and I could not have been happier. He was very realistic, friendly and very easy to relate with. I would highly recommend Adam if you are looking to purchase a Kia. He couldn't have made it easier for me.

Ethan Liam
6/06/2015

"2016 Kia Sorento"

We leased a new 2016 Kia Sorento the dealer that Help us was Marcel! He was very courteous and professional as well as informative. He went through the features of the vehicle in detail and knew the car inside out!. When it came down to the numbers he gave us a figure that fit our growing family budget. We thank you Marcel M! Saenz Family!

crags
5/30/2015

"Purchased 5 cars from Auto World Kia East Meadow"

Marcel delivered excellent customer service to my wife and myself. Very honest, we left happy with our 2015 Sportage. He made it fun, Thanks Marcel.

Marcel M.

rhod
5/29/2015

"Outstanding Service!"

The service I recieved at Autoworld KIA (Marcel M.) has been an outstanding experience. I was treated with friendly faces and top notch service. Marcel and his team were able to take care of me as quickly as they can. I was able to leave with my lease that same day. Kudos to all!

Marcel M.

dock1186
5/28/2015

"Friendly"

The team members at Autoworld Kia are always very friendly and seem to do their best to get you a good deal. We have leased four vehicles from this dealership and have been very happy with all of them.

JB
5/27/2015

"Bait and Switch Experts"

Ever wonder why Car dealers get the "wonderful" reputations that so many of them have? Just go to AutoWorld Kia in East Meadow and you will soon find out. First they have a personable young lady contact you who is sweet as pie. Asked her about the 2014 leftovers that they continue to advertise, as my son was in the market to purchase one. She told me they still had five in stock, ready to be sold. When I asked about the colors she put me on hold for a few minutes to "check with her manager". Then she told me the five colors she had in stock. Again, IN STOCK. My son and I went down to the dealer ship less than an hour later and guess what....SURPRISE, we don't have any left! Of course when I called them out on this BLATANT MISREPRESENTATION, I was told that I must have misunderstood. LOL. And to make matters worse, they offered us less than $0.50 on the dollar for our trade in vehicle..... we went elsewhere and got treated with "Intellectual honesty and respect". What a waste of more than 2 hours of our time.

JLCameron
5/23/2015

"Excellent service all around"

Very smooth handling of the lease turn-in on my 2013 Sorento, and equally smooth handling of the new lease on my 2016 Sorento. A pleasant experience.

Reviews of Tyrone Hudson