Autoworld Kia

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Mark Cavalcante, General Sales Manager, Autoworld Kia

Mark Cavalcante

November 16, 2016

"Most DISHONEST dealership EVER!"

- cait485

DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN LIED TO SO MANY TIMES IN MY LIFE! I was so excited to buy my Kia Sorento back in April 2015 it had a third row, blue tooth and a backup camera things I have always wanted :) However, the minute I drove it off the lot it started giving problems. I had it precertified so I was happy I didn't have to pay to get the engine fixed, then the motor fixed because things were leaking oil but by the EIGHT visit for various and THE same problems I had enough. It went in twice for a length of about 20-30 days and this last time I brought it in was AUGUST 11, 2016 and it wasn't ready for pick up until OCTOBER 25, 2016!!! over TWO months they claimed the part they needed was on back order. I finally heard about something called the Lemon Law so I told the sales manager or whatever he is that I was going to use it because I didn't fell safe driving my two kids and one on the way in this anymore. He then did everything to try to get me not to file being so nice let me help work this out yadda yadda. WELL! I went into the Kia this past Saturday and he said look at some cars and we will work it where you can do an EVEN exchange so I was willing to look. We found a decent 2011 Ford Explorer on the lot and I was a bit disappointed because it didn't have a back up camera. Vinny the "nice" guy said "No problem, we want you to be happy! We will install it." I then said THANK YOU! and said three more times, we wont have to pay anything other than what we owe on our kia correct? We are doing an exchange. Vinny said, "absolutely, you can pick up this week and you will be all set. I will even put this warrantee on the Ford for you! " I walked out of there the happiest pregnant lady and even texted my friends and mom letting them know how much better and what decent people they were. WELL!!!! I receive a phone call Monday asking me to come in and sign some papers for the new loan since they were going to close out the other and pay off the $9,700 dollars that we owed on our kia and move that amount over to the Ford. NOPE! They got us in there and told us our payments for the Ford Explorer was going to be $245 / 76 months. I said ummm, we only pay $189 a month and have 54 months left. They said HMM, let me see what we can do then they came back out with $209 for 76 months and they would give me about $600 dollars for the payments I made while it was in the shop. After doing the calculations it was 15,700 or so dollars that they wanted us to pay for the ford explorer!!!! I said NO WAY I WANT TO SPEAK WITH VINNY! they guy said Vinny isn't here....well I called VINNY on his cell phone and he walked out from the back and DENIED everything he told me on SATURDAY!!!!! Denied it completely LIED to my husband and I and now wants us to take back the KIA that doesn't work. I am so happy that I talked to my Lawyer (uncle) and he said that we can file LEMON LAW!!! NEVER GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP! EVER!!!@!~!!!!!!!!

August 11, 2016

"Quick Service, Despite Being a Walk-in"

- LIVE_STRONG

Michele got me in on such short notice. This was one of the few times I had to get the oil change done. She accommodated me. Thanks!

July 07, 2016

"Excellent Experience"

- DawnM

I want to thank Michelle, Pete and Vinny in the service department. They were helpful, fast, friendly and efficient. My dad, who usually buys his cars from Lexus and BMW, is considering purchasing a KIA because of this amazing crew!!

Used 2012 Kia Optima, $10000