Autoworld Kia

2520 Hempstead Turnpike,
East Meadow, New York 11554
Autoworld Kia Info
About Autoworld Kia

Auto World Kia is located in East Meadow, New York. Our Kia dealership has a great selection of new Kia and used Kia cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Sorento, Rio, Forte, Sedona, Optima, and Soul. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 2520 Hempstead Turnpike. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in East Meadow, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Kia cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Auto World Kia we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our greater East Meadow and Lindenhurst NY customers with everything from Kia repair services, auto body repair, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at Hempstead Turnpike and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Auto World Kia.

About Autoworld Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

BioPerplexodus
3/25/2015

"No BS"

Everyone was well-informed and prepared to sell me exactly what I was looking for. I wound up getting a very solid used vehicle with a great 100,000K warranty and did not pay for anything unnecessary.

Mike, Kendrick

koumz92

"best expierence!"

this place was amazing, best car shopping expirence I ever had, they did eeveything in their power to give me the car I wanted at a price I could actually afford it was so pleasant that my parents are now planning to lease with them instead of Nissan, so glad I'm part of the kia family! adam was a pleasure to work with and made sure I walked out of the place with the car I wanted and Tyrone worked extra hard to get my lone for my car these guys were awesome highly reccomend!!

Longbeach123

"I ACTUALLY HAD FUN "

Who would of thought buying a car would be fun, well I had a lot of fun and the rest of the staff was great to its great how they joke around and make you feel like your apart of the family. Joe made me feel like I was at home. Thanks everyone for a great experience.

robbie

"impressed"

I would like to start of by saying Ken hemenway is a true asset to the company his knowledge of not only the KIA product but of other brands is bar none I did not buy my first visit but after researching other brands to my amazement Ken stayed all facts of why KIA stand above the competition but the amazing party is the name he approached not demoralizing other brands but almost daring me to compare... His skills and tactics are one of a kind and he has in my eyes reinvented the salesman persona. The while step of the way he made sure we were taken care of and even on delivery made me inspect my vehicle to make sure it was what I approved. I have been buying cars for many many years however this experience stand out from the rest.... Great job young man you have earned a life long customer as well as all my friends and family..... To those that read this you MUST ask for Ken. Thank you so much to all of you I did not mention from the management and second to none in the fateful "finance dungeon" Ty you also have changed my opinion in regards to finance.

Ken h and ty

Alien

"Great experience "

Adam was a great salesman. He answered all my question and concerns. He took his time to help me out. I was happy to be able to buy my car.

cvpetersen
3/21/2015

"Thanks Adam!"

Adam was very helpful in finding a SUV that was fit for me. He was very knowledgable and fun and easy to work with. I spotted a car from across the lot that I immediately liked and we test drove the car right away. Within a short amount of time we went through pricing/ monthly payments and I could have driven the car home the next day but since this was my first purchase I went to get my own insurance the next morning, then went back to pick up the car. Adam scheduled my my first service appointment for me and showed me where to bring the car. He had it serviced, detailed, put in new mats and windshield wipers, and filled up the tank of gas for me. Ty was very helpful in explaining all the financing, which was important to me as a first time car buyer. I was put on a good payment plan- nothing for the first 90 days and only 5.84% interest. I was in and out of there quickly but did not rush and left very satisfied! I am very happy with my car and it was a good experience! Adam is the first desk on the right when you walk in- go see him!

Dsaliju
3/18/2015

"Very helpful, not pushy "

Very helpful in finding out what was best for my needs. Not pushy on adding extra features. Helpful in honest opinions on leasing vs financing. Extremely friendly

Marcel Munlyn

msharkey923
3/16/2015

"Meagan S."

Josh and Frank were very friendly and helpful to me in choosing to lease a kia. Josh really helped to find me a great deal. I was very happy with my purchase and would definately recommend this dealership to anyone.

Frank D.

Lizzaurie
3/15/2015

"I'd recommend Autoworld Kia to anyone looking for a new car!"

From gathering information (with Garrett, a customer service specialist,) to actually coming in to look at, and eventually purchase a Kia, the entire experience was fantastic. In researching online, we were approached by several dealerships. Garrett, from Autoworld stood out from the rest though. He offered information, interacted with me, but on a personal level. On this particular day, we just intended to come in, test drive and gather some more information. We were directed to Mike H. (who, may I add, IS the bomb diggity,) and who not only made the whole process go smoothly, but went beyond what we expected. He answered all our questions, was extremely professional, and yet, comfortable, not "car dealer" awkward. He helped us find (and actually went to get) exactly what we were looking for. I am absolutely in love with my car, and would send anyone looking, to Autoworld Kia. Thanks, Mike and Garrett!

Garrett Smith, Frank (i'm sorry, last name escapes me)

loliveira429
3/03/2015

"New car"

staff was very helpful and worked with me very friendly worked out the best deal that fit my financial budget talked over my choices would recommend to friends

Jorge