Autoworld Kia

Parts and Accessories Manager

August 15, 2017

"Service Kia Sorrento"

- ASH1953

My Service Advisor was Michele Gerdon, who was and has been extremely helpful each time I have my Kia Sorrento serviced. I always wait for my Kia and the waiting area is comfortable and I am informed the status of my service during the course of time I am waiting. I have owned my 2011 Kia Sorrento new from this dealership and have always had my car serviced and maintained at this dealership and no where else.

Michele Gerdon
Other Employees : Jeff Glazer

August 05, 2017

"An Efficient, Hassle Free Dealership"

- Patricia Schug

We walked in and Ernesto M. who went above and beyond to assist us and we purchased exactly what we came to AutoWorld to purchase.

Ernesto Medina

July 20, 2017

"Michele Gerdan is awesome!"

- Kathy

It's true. She is, as is the rest of Autoworld Kia Team. I was made aware that my Sedona needed servicing just days before we were supposed to drive away on vacation. I am fortunate to have several Kia service facilities nearby. Unfortunately, they were all booked up including Autoworld Kia. When I explained my dilema to Michele, she committed herself to helping me get my car repaired on time for our vacation. She made sure that she would be there when I dropped the car off, they got it repaired ahead of schedule and her communication was fantastic throughout. (She can also expertly drive a car through their busy lot with only inches of clearance like a pro. That's a skill!). Fantastic car repair experience. Who gets to say that? Thank you very much!

Michele Gerdan