Autoworld Kia

2520 Hempstead Turnpike,
East Meadow, New York 11554
Autoworld Kia Info
About Autoworld Kia

Auto World Kia is located in East Meadow, New York. Our Kia dealership has a great selection of new Kia and used Kia cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Sorento, Rio, Forte, Sedona, Optima, and Soul. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 2520 Hempstead Turnpike. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in East Meadow, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Kia cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Auto World Kia we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our greater East Meadow and Lindenhurst NY customers with everything from Kia repair services, auto body repair, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at Hempstead Turnpike and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Auto World Kia.

About Autoworld Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

loliveira429
3/03/2015

"New car"

staff was very helpful and worked with me very friendly worked out the best deal that fit my financial budget talked over my choices would recommend to friends

Jorge

Nikk
3/01/2015

"Marcel and Kendrick Rock!"

Marcel is best car salesmen I have ever encountered. I was looking for a car for a long time and really didn't have Kia as a top choice. I actually went into Kia Auto World on a whim just for a test drive, however after meeting with Marcel and him educating me about the car no other cars that I looked at quite measured up in terms of style, options and value to the Kia Optima. I know I was most likely one of the most annoying and challenging customers however Marcel and Kendrick never lost patience with me. In fact it was such a relaxed, no pressure experience that I actually enjoyed my car buying experience and would recommend all my family and friends to go see Marcel and join the Kia Family!

Marcel, Kendrck

Karen
2/28/2015

"Looking for a personal touch? See Marcel & Ty at Kia!!"

Marcel and Ty made the experience of shopping for a car a pleasurable one. I was not looking forward to the process, yet with the assistance of Marcel, who is friendly and knowledgeable, I selected the car I wanted in a very short period of time. When it was time to do the financing, Ty proved to be equally as knowledgeable and patient as we completed the well-prepared in advance paperwork to be signed. The perks are great including free car mats and car washes and I even received an email with an appointment to get my new car serviced (with another free car wash) in 5 months!! After the car was purchased, as Marcel walked me to my new car, I saw a rose and a bottle of wine in the front seat; Marcel's personal "thank you." I would definitely recommend Autoworld Kia and this dynamic duo!!! Karen

Marcel M.

mjr8228
2/16/2015

"Best Salesman"

Had a great experience working with Marcel and Ty. They were both very informative, and helpful and worked with us to get the car we were looking for at the price we had in mind.

Marcel Munlyn

akreisberg28
2/10/2015

"Best Salesman"

Had a great experience here, got my first new car with the help of Adam, absolutely ask for him, he is the absolute best, very informative, and answers everything you ask, extremely respectful, and makes the car shopping experience much better,

gherigfan1
2/06/2015

"Marcels the best."

Marcel is a friendly knowledgeable young salesman who made our experience a great one. He got us the deal we wanted and then more than that. Thanks Marcel!

marcel

LASERJET51
2/02/2015

"I HAVE BEEN A KIA CUSTOMER SINCE 2005...2 .AMANTI-1 SORENTO-"

2 OPTIMA'S AND NOW 2015 SORENTO...MY SALESMAN MARCEL DID A SUPERIOR JOB AND MADE OUR EXPERIENCE A PLEASURE. HIS KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS WAS VERY GOOD.

SALES, MARCEL MUNLYN

Patti
1/28/2015

"Great service experience with Marcel!"

Great service experience with Marcel! So easy & we got the car we wanted at a great price. We will be going back again after our lease expires.

Marcel

Kim
1/24/2015

"Great Experience"

My experience at KIA was great! Marcel was so friendly from the moment he greeted me. He made everything effortless and easy. I have never bought a car from a dealership before so I was happy to deal with Marcel. He was extremely patient and fully explained all the details I need know about my purchase. I would highly recommend Marcel if you're interested in purchasing/leasing a vehicle from KIA.

Marcel

Duffy
1/11/2015

"Amazing "

My name is Kevin I had a 2011 Jeep Wrangler. My wife and I are having a third kid. Unfortunately We had bankruptcies on my record. I went in there with a prayer and a dream of possibly trading it in for something with a cheaper car payment. As soon as we walked into the dealership we had a great feeling . Not once did the car salesman Josh Levin or the finance man - Ty Hudson make us feel that it was an impossible situation . We had gone to another dealership and was treated poorly because of our situation . We were so impressed with the dealership that we went back to have them refinance my wife's car. My wife and I will definitely recommend this dealership to our family and friends . Kevin Kilduff

Reviews of Tyrone Hudson