Autoworld Kia

2520 Hempstead Turnpike,
East Meadow, New York 11554
Autoworld Kia Info
About Autoworld Kia

Auto World Kia is located in East Meadow, New York. Our Kia dealership has a great selection of new Kia and used Kia cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Sorento, Rio, Forte, Sedona, Optima, and Soul. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 2520 Hempstead Turnpike. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in East Meadow, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Kia cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Auto World Kia we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our greater East Meadow and Lindenhurst NY customers with everything from Kia repair services, auto body repair, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at Hempstead Turnpike and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Auto World Kia.

About Autoworld Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ridingfine
8/28/2015

"WONDERFUL AND COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE"

We stopped into Auto World Kia just to look at the Sorento which we had seen at an auto show. Marcel M. met my husband and I at the door and from the start we felt welcomed. Marcel answered all our questions and took the time to be sure that we understood the answers. We felt very comfortable during the whole sales experience. We felt as if we were with a friend instead of a car salesman. We also dealt with Ty Hudson in finance who explained everything to us. Again we felt as if we were with a friend. We have bought new cars before and have never felt as comfortable when leaving this dealership.

Marcel M.

eric49
8/28/2015

"awsome "

Marcel was very helpful and very nice. Eric and I were very happy with Marcel. He made buying a car very pleasurable. We would recommend them to go see Marcel.

Marcel M

Antonia
8/20/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I was in a car accident and my car was totaled. I needed to get another car ASAP. I heard about their good warranty so I decided to come to the closest Kia dealership to me. I was very lucky to have Mike help me out with my purchase. He was down to earth, understanding and was willing to work with what I needed. I felt no pressure and I was comfortable. Thank you Mike!

Skircher26
8/17/2015

"Wonderful experience straight to to the point"

My husband I dealt with Marcel, who made this shopping experience very comfortable. He knew his stuff and was willing to work with us. We walked in and told Marcel this is our situation and if you can help us great, if not, then that's fine too, but please don't try to be pushy because we just left other dealerships because the salesman were too aggressive and came off like they didn't care about what was in our best interest (meaning financially) and was only thinking about themselves and making that sale. Marcel was the complete opposite, he was very professional, welcoming, and took that extra step to reasonably negotiate and suit our financial needs. We also dealt with Tyrone in finance, who also explained everything from A-Z to us in laymen terms. Very nice and thorough. We will definitely recommend going to Autoworld Kia and recommend dealing with both men. Overall, it was a great experience!

Marcel

Paulie
8/12/2015

"Best automobile for your money!"

Simply put, you could spend thousands more on other brands and drive away with an automobile that you would be unhappy with. You can match KIA up to BMW, Mercedes, and Acura and save tens of thousands of dollars for a vehicle that can compare to that other brand. I went with a 2015 Kia Forte EX. I love it, drives better and feels better than a lot of the cars I test drove and has all the bells and whistles you need!!! Thank you

greystreet1031
8/07/2015

""We're not going to make our goal anyway""

We went in, and after much discussion and back and forth to the finance manager, we couldn't agree on a deal. My husband and I disussed our finances, and agreed we could come up a little more from where we were at originally. So the next day, we go in, which happened to be the last day of the month, and we sit and talk with the guy, who I will keep nameless because he was actually a great guy, and he remembers the deal he gave us. He goes to the finance manager, and comes back and says, "I'm really sorry, I don't blame you if you walk out, but my manager said we aren't making our monthly goal anyway, so he doesn't want to make a deal with you". Isn't a sale a sale? I'm so confused by this. But I will never recommend the dealer to anyone solely because of how selfish the finance manager was. I'm just truly confused.

Nice lady
7/31/2015

"My experience "

I went in to World Car Kia on Fredresburg I was greeted by a nice professional young lady Destini she Listened to me made and was able to guide me to a good sales experience I would highly recommended Destini as a sales person who tries listens and helps Thank you Gloria Villanueva

Destini Garza

MHill
7/27/2015

"Great Experience Ask for Marcel"

Marcel knew his stuff! He made buying a car fun and painless. Very helpful, smart and a great sense of humor! If you go to Autoworld in East Meadow you will not be disappointed. I would go back and buy another car from Marcel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cortes7
7/25/2015

"Autoworld KIA and Mike Halliday great experience"

Buying a new car for the first time can be a tedious and stressful experience, but when you meet a salesperson like Mike Halliday it makes all the difference. Mike Halliday is extremely professional, smart and helpful but most importantly an honest person which made this whole process easy and delightfully pleasant. Thank you KIA for having Mike Halliday on your team. -Cortes

Scott from finance

joenrenea
7/24/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!!"

Wayne was our salesperson and he was very professional and patient with our buying decision. Scott in finance is by far the best.....our credit was bad and he worked his magic.....with his knowledge and experience!!!! Thanks Kia team!!

Wayne Medina and Scott