Autoworld Kia

2520 Hempstead Turnpike,
East Meadow, New York 11554
Autoworld Kia Info
About Autoworld Kia

Auto World Kia is located in East Meadow, New York. Our Kia dealership has a great selection of new Kia and used Kia cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Sorento, Rio, Forte, Sedona, Optima, and Soul. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 2520 Hempstead Turnpike. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in East Meadow, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Kia cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Auto World Kia we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our greater East Meadow and Lindenhurst NY customers with everything from Kia repair services, auto body repair, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at Hempstead Turnpike and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Auto World Kia.

About Autoworld Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ellashia Spaulding
5/01/2016

"Top Notch Sales!!"

Today I purchased 2013 Kia Soul thanks to Marcel M. Marcel made sure I saw the best car for my budget, which was the car I wanted from the very beginning. He explained everything to me and was extremely professional. The finance manager was an even bigger help! I will strongly encourage this dealership to anyone, the professionalism and care shown to myself,mom and three year old daughter was superb!!

May 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and kind comments. We are happy to hear that Marcel provided you with an excellent sales experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

James G.
4/27/2016

"Positive Experience"

I leased a 2014 Kia Sorento from this dealership for a fair price. Had all scheduled maintenance as well as warranty and non-warranty work done in their service department and found prices to be fair and reasonable at all times. Jorge the service manager is extremely customer-focused - he stayed one evening to wait for us until after 9pm because we told him we needed the vehicle the next day for a trip. Upon lease expiration I fell in love with a BMW X5 on their lot. Their sales team worked with me to return the leased Sorento and purchase the BMW. Mark Cavalcante, the general manager, in particular showed great leadership in helping me get the deal done and closed out. I would do business with them again in the future.

Jorge - Service manager

April 27, 2016

James, thank you so much for taking the time to post this 5 star review. Loyal customers like yourself help build our business. We really appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you again.

launsu
4/25/2016

"Amazing experience"

Marcel M. made us feel comfortable about buying the SUV. And dealing with him was like no other experience I had with a dealership like his. He is a Very likable, and knowledgeable person. We would tell our friends about him and we would come back to buy another car from him.

Tyrone was very helpful and made us feel like part of the family

April 27, 2016

We're glad to hear that Marcel was able to provide you with an excellent sales experience! Thank you and we look forward to working with you again!

Miss Harriet
4/12/2016

"I Love My Kia"

I checked out the Kia Sorento as a result of reading Consumer Reports' 2016 Auto Review Issue. I was greeted at the dealership by Marcel M who introduced me to the vehicle. He was knowledgeable , but not "pushy"! It was a great experience. My test drive sealed the deal. I wanted to buy this car. Three days later I brought my husband to the dealership. Although we had to wait almost an hour for Marcel to finish with another client, Marcel went through all the features of the car again for my husband with much patience and humor. We signed the deal that day (Sunday) and picked up the car on Monday.

April 15, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We always want to make sure our customers have a great experience and I'm glad to hear that Marcel was able to help! Once again thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

shelly's buggy
4/11/2016

"Working with Marcel M."

Marcel was absolutely wonderful. He walked us through how to use the car, set up our blue tooth and was caring and comforting. I would recommend using Marcel very highly.

April 12, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us about Marcel! I'm glad to know that he was able to help! We look forward to working with you again.

s.walden4
4/03/2016

"Superb sales person Marcel M.!"

Buying a new vehicle can be a little nerve racking, but Marcel put me at ease from the very start. Throughout the process I never felt rushed or pressured and Marcel listened to every one of my concerns. He made the dreaded process of negotiating quick and painless. I was very adamant about the color being titanium. When it almost seemed like titanium would not be available, he made a promise that he would get me something even better if I was willing to choose another color and he did just that. Marcel went above and beyond and everyway possible in order to make sure I was happy with my new car. Not only did he try calling every Kia possible and even was willing to drive 3 hours away to just to get the color I wanted. He delivered a MUCH better car then I had picked out, he really kept to his promise. He also accommodated me by staying after his work hours when he had a prior personal engagement to make sure I was able to pick up my car. Marcel is a superb sales person! He is professional, knowledgably, trustworthy, funny and a great person to deal with. The final price was exactly as negotiated and there were no last-minute surprises. He is the prime example of a good sales person. If you are looking for a new Kia I would highly recommend Marcel M.! You will not be disappointed.

April 04, 2016

I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that Marcel provided you the best dealer experience! Thank you so much. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

KShannon
3/31/2016

"The only place to go......"

The Team at KIA East Meadow is by far the best!!! I have driven Ford's all my life, and I am already on my second KIA. I live in Queens and drive to East Meadow KIA for whatever I need. I have stopped at a few other KIA locations on the way, and the experience was horrible! My recommendation to KIA Corp is to make sure they acknowledge the great work that Mark Cavalcante and his Team do over there. I have never had an issue with any department of that location. I will always be thankful to Mark Cavalcante, Josh Levin, Joseph Rossetti, and a few others for treating me like family and making every experience a great experience. You should use this location as a model to teach some of your other location's how to treat a customer. East Meadow KIA is a Class Act!!!!

April 01, 2016

We are happy to hear that you had a great experience! We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service, and we honor our employees who excel in customer satisfaction. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

latinprlov
3/31/2016

"Great car experience"

I went to Autoworld Kia to look at a 2016 Sorento to stay within a budget. I had bought a 2001 Optima from the same dealership and felt comfortable going back. Marcel greeted me, my wife, and my 18 month old son very respectfully. He was very courteous, professional, and respectable, especially toward the end when my son was crying to go home :). He was not pushy and, from the moment I walked in, was looking for the truck I wanted, and actually made me realize I shouldn't have bought options I really did not need for what I wanted a truck for (AWD in Long Island and a 3rd row seat for just 2 adults and 1 baby). He helped me narrow it down to a 2016 Sorento LX with convenience package so I could get the heated seats, touch radio, etc, and was able to meet my budget within a few dollars. When my lease is up I will be going back to him to either buy out the truck(again the buyout/finance will still be within my budget) or lease another Sorento.

April 01, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience. Thank you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

jmudiving
3/14/2016

"My New Car"

Being that I made the trip to East Meadow from Rockland County the Autoworld team was very helpful in every aspect of me making a decision on my FIRST car purchase! Ernest, and the entire dealership accommodated me in every way possible. I got a great car with even better customer service. I would recommend anyone to head to Autoworld Kia for their next car purchase or lease :)

Addie

March 17, 2016

We are happy to hear that you had a great experience! We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service, and we honor our employees who excel in customer satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Valbowskis
3/10/2016

"Car Lease"

Leased a Kia Sorrento today, was helped by Joseph Rossetti at Autoworld kia in East Meadow. Everything went pretty smooth. Joe was easy to work with.

March 11, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Reviews of Marcel Munlyn