Autoworld Kia

Autoworld Kia
Call
Autoworld Kia Info
About Autoworld Kia

Auto World Kia is located in East Meadow, New York. Our Kia dealership has a great selection of new Kia and used Kia cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Sorento, Rio, Forte, Sedona, Optima, and Soul. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 2520 Hempstead Turnpike. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in East Meadow, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Kia cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Auto World Kia we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our greater East Meadow and Lindenhurst NY customers with everything from Kia repair services, auto body repair, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at Hempstead Turnpike and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Auto World Kia.

About Autoworld Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"My salesman Dana Cusenza was great!"

Dana did everything possible to help me every step of the way! He walked me through...helped me get to know the vehicles and what they offer...helped my find the best fit for me...walked me through every part of the process, never taking a moment for himself, his only focus was helping me...and, finally I went home with a beautiful KIA Optima! Thank you!!!

Dana Cusenza

"My salesman Adam gave 110%!"

Adam Tepfer gave me an excellent sales experience. He was extremely knowledgeable about the Kia Rio! He was polite and funny and gave off a really great "vibe" which turned me from a new car browser to a new car buyer---or actually leaser! He was very patient and answered all of my questions & he really hustled to get me the best price possible! As a single parent, I have always been extremely careful with my money. As I drive away with my son in my new car tonight, I have absolutely no qualms about my experience at all! I couldn't be happier or more satisfied with my experience! I will now recommend this delorship---& especially salesman Adam Tepfer---to all my family & friends! Keep up the great work!

Sam in the BDC area

"Best Dealer Ever Ernest Smith"

Ernest Smith made my first time but a wonderful experience. He was very informative and knowledgable about the KIA Brands. I can definitely say he made this experience very pleasurable. The whole dealership is beautiful and everyone seems nice but if you want someone who will give you all the facts and give you 100 percent I definitely recommend him. I know I will.

Ernest Smith

"Awesome Dealship!!!!!"

From the moment I entered Autoworld Kia in East Meadow, Ernest was awesome! He was very professional. He knows Kia cars well. This is why I leased my car there and not at another dealerships. He kept me informed every step of the way. I would highly recommend Ernest and this dealership.

Ernest Smith

"Dana C. at Autoworld is the Best!"

We worked with Dana Cusenza at Kia Autoworld and he was the sole reason we bought a car at the dealership...very professional, helpful, and patient with us...helped us get into a nice, new car the we could actually afford---we are very happy...it was an overall pleasant experience, thanks to Dana! Go see Dana for a deal!

Cusenza, Dana

"Danny Zibulsky Sales Rep"

Great experience with Danny very knowledgeable and upbeat personality. Danny was very patient with my questions and personalized my experience by remembering details we had discussed during my prior visit. A big thank you for all your assistance.

"Excellent Service - Very Happy Customer"

I'll start off by saying I'm a tough customer to please but my experience at this Kia was exceptional and the deciding factor why we leased there and not many other dealerships we explored. Ken Heminway was great to deal with and even delivered the car to my house after work...Talk about going above and beyond. He was also there to answer a million questions I had and ever got frustrated. The Kia manager Steve was also great and I will be a customer for a very long time. On a side note, I was amazed how far Kia has gone with their car look. I was impressed.

Ken Heminway

"Great Dealership"

The dealership was very friendly and welcoming. They treat every customer as a friend they hav known for years. The people wqlk around with huge smiles on their faces, and seem to enjoy what they do.

Dimitri Ioannides

"Daubs "Extremely Happy Customer""

This was our first experience buying a foreign car. From the moment we entered Autoworld Kia in East Meadow till we left, we found our experience very pleasant and professional. Although our salesman, Greg Herbst was new, he approached us with both friendliness, professionalism and assurance.. We had just begun our search and were not sure what we wanted. Greg very patiently spent time listening to our needs including who would be mostly using the car, how much driving we would be doing , the size that would be most beneficial for us as well as the extras that we required. We decided on a 2015 Kia Sorento. He showed us the car and thoroughly described all of its features; most importantly safety and its incredible warranty . Greg, my husband and I went for a test drive and we were sold. Our search was over! Greg knew we were in love with the car and on a budget. Along with Steve, the assistant manager and Ty in Finance we were able to come to acceptable terms. Would highly recommend this dealership and Greg, Steve and Ty when looking for a car and dependability.

Greg Herbst, Steve Schreiber

"Very very HAPPY CUSTOMER"

I've been looking for a car for a while now ,not happy as far as warranties go. I decided after talking to friends and co-workers give AutoWorld Kia ! So I decided to go and had an idea what I wanted Sportage, a lot of the sales workers were with clients at the time,anyway Dylan approach me and said do I need help, I said when you are done, you could help me. It was getting late I said I will be back Saturday. I came next day and met Danny Zibulski being Dylan was busy at the time. Which was ok with them, I didn't want to cause any friction. I must say Danny is OUTSTANDING all around. Very polite and knowledgeable and had extreme patience. He knew I was on a budget and worked with Steve to GET IT! Rich from financing help too. You have the real Dream Team at you're facility. Danny even drove my old car the next day. I love his personality and he will go the extra mile for you. If I have any questions I can always call no problem. They all work Hard to satisfy their customers. So happy I had this opportunity!! Thanks again Danny, you're AWSOME!!!

Joshua Levin