Autoworld Kia

Joseph Rossetti

February 20, 2017

"place to buy"

- irtsig

Great people very friendly.no need. To haggle.fair price helpful on all questions and needs joe was great. All i can say is very good at what they do thanks

February 15, 2017

"Our Great experience at AutoWorld Kia "

- Melliann

Between Joe our salesman and Ty the finance specialist This had to be the easiest and most pleasant car sale I've eve experienced !!!Thank You Bobby also spoke with him on the phone and also extremely helpful and great to deal with!!!

February 14, 2017

"Always accomedating"

- Phyllis Graziano

My husband and I have been doing business with this dealership since 2014 and have always been taken care of in a professional and friendly way. Both of us now own our own Kia and would recommend this establishment over the others in our area. Thanks Joe for remembering my husband and helping me purchase my forte after leasing my optima.

Used 2012 Volkswagen Routan, $11499