Avondale Toyota

Sales / Finance Manager

May 26, 2017

"Best experience ever!!"

- Jagbp

Elgin went above and beyond! From ordering my vehicle, staying in touch with me every single step of the process answering all my questions, making the whole process as painless as possible. He even set up a ride to pick me up at my residence which is an hour away for the vehicle pickup. 100% completely satisfied. Thank you for all your hard work and we will definitely be back.

May 17, 2017

"My truck buying experience"

- Tony Rodriguez

I called the dealership to inquire about a Toyota Tundra they had listed and I was very fortunate that Elgin Castro was working that day. I came down to look at the truck and take it for a test drive. Elgin told me if I liked the truck, the total transaction would take less than an hour and a half. He made it happen. He also found me a better rate than what I came in with. He SAVED me $10,000.00 I will definitely make my next purchase with Elgin Castro and Avondale Toyota.

May 12, 2017

"There are no words!"

- Jeff and Shonda Wells

Thank you Scottie Williams! You're awesome!! Our experience with Scottie was spot on from the moment of his introduction. No pressure, very knowledgeable, and the professionalism was outstanding! He assured us he was there for any questions we had, and would leave us to look around. We have NEVER had such a positive experience.!! Scottie made our visit/purchase hassle free. Highly recommend visiting Avondale Toyota. We will be back (in a couple years)!

Scottie Williams