Avondale Toyota

Kimie Stewart, Sales / Finance Manager, Avondale Toyota

Kimie Stewart

Sales / Finance Manager

February 20, 2017

"Scottie Williams was the Best!"

- Rav4 buyer Ken

I went to this dealership thinking that I didn't want another Toyota...But after seeing and driving my new Rav 4, I knew that would be the best car to replace the one my son had just totaled. Scottie was professional, courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable. I really liked the fact that there is one salesman...and the same person does the financing. I really enjoyed the buying experience.

February 18, 2017

"Easy, genuine and accommodating"

- Mrk

Scottie was a genuine person who made my family and I feel comfortable. He was very accommodating and helpful. It was nice to feel like we were dealing with a real person rather than a salesman. We will definitely be referring people to him.

February 17, 2017

"2017 camry"

- Gcamry17

I've had a good experience dealing with Avondale Toyota Traded my leased 2015 scion tc for a 2017 Toyota camry. Process was smooth.and satisfying

New 2016 Toyota Sienna, $35876