BMW Of Columbia

Daren Ball

March 29, 2017

"Jeremy was terrific"

- Happy car guy

Our experience at BMW of Columbia was easy thanks to Jeremy Easterling. Jeremy and the team was able to find the color and options we wanted, at the price target we set.

March 28, 2017

"Excellent customer service!"

- kia

Our car buying process was a pleasure. Jeremy Esterling was great to work with. You can tell, customer service means a lot to him! He took care of us when we had a small problem with the vehicle when reaching home. We brought the car back and left within 30 minutes.

March 28, 2017

"BMW Review"

- Emmie

I bought my 328i from BMW of Columbia last summer. Jeremy Easterling was my salesman and he was fantastic. The dealership did not have the exact car I wanted and Jeremy went all out to find my dream car. The whole experience was pleasant from start to finish. The dealership was a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend BMW of Columbia. If you're in the market, ask for Jeremy. He will not disappoint.

• Hi Def Satellite TV