BMW Of Columbia

Chad Morris, Finance & Insurance Manager, BMW Of Columbia

Chad Morris

Finance & Insurance Manager

October 21, 2016

"Chad Morris at Columbia BMW is a dedicated General Manager! "

- reviewguy123

Chad Morris at Columbia BMW is a dedicated General Manager! This guy is A+++. He took the time to put a deal together that was rather complicated and he made it simple. Got me 0.9% interest on the PERFECT car. Unfortunately I had to back out of the deal at the last minute because of a option I had to have on the car that I over looked. He was very understanding and reversed my initial deposit. Pleasure to work with and answered every phone call immediately. Great guy.

October 02, 2016

"Very good experience!"

- Bobby & Betsy

We bought a 2016 BMW from Joe Sicilio at the Columbia dealership. He made the buying process easy for us. He never pressured us and he did not waste our time. Would buy from him again.

September 30, 2016

"BMW X5"

- Go Blue!

Fantastic sales experience with Joe Sicilio. They made the process fit my needs. Joe was able to exceed my expectations with an X5 with additional features.

• Hi Def Satellite TV