BMW Of Columbia

BMW Of Columbia

Call
BMW Of Columbia Info
About BMW Of Columbia

We take great pride in serving the state of South Carolina and surrounding communities. Our priority is to provide each customer a Truly Exceptional experience. Browse our website for great specials and information and we look forward to serving you real soon!

About BMW Of Columbia Learn More

• Hi Def Satellite TV
  • Gourmet Coffee
  • Fresh Bagels
clearyar
12/15/2014

"First BMW owner"

I have had owning a BMW on my Bucket list for 20 years. I was able to check that off by purchasing a couple weeks ago from Joey McIntosh. He was very patient and allowing me to learn the features and find a white one with nice to have features. It is a transition downsizing from a truck, but everyone there instilled confidence that I made a great decision to choose a BMW. Joey is a great asset and resource to BMW of Columbia. Peter in Finance was fun to work with and helped me compare my options.

Peter Brzozowski - Finance

December 16, 2014

I'm glad you had a great time purchasing your first BMW and crossing this off your bucket list! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We hope you are enjoying your BMW!

pilg4704
11/22/2014

"Pre-owned car purchase"

This transaction was done completely via the internet and emails. Brett Bostic was friendly, professional and expedited the entire process so that I only had to make one visit to Columbia which is nearly three hours from my home. The vehicle looked like a brand new car and they even filled up the gas tank for me. Thanks to Brett and the hard working team at BMW Columbia - you have a very satisfied customer.

November 22, 2014

Thank YOU! We are happy to hear you are satisfied with your purchase and with our team. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

IRINGEM
11/17/2014

"I Can't Wait to Buy Another Used Car From These Guys"

Chad Morris, the pre-owned manager, and Richard Scheimann(one of the sales consultants) made buying a used car a very enjoyable experience which I look forward to repeating in the future. That’s about the highest accolade a used-car dealer can receive. After using the AutoTrader used-car appraisal app, I received an immediate call from BMW of Columbia and then spoke with Chad over the phone. We came to pretty firm terms on the value of my trade and the price of the car I wanted to buy. Being 380 miles and 6-hours away in Richmond, it was a bit of a gamble on my part that everything would be on the up-and-up when I arrived. There was no cause for worry. There was absolutely no pressure and I was treated with a great deal of courtesy by everyone I encountered. I got to spend as much time as I wanted driving the car, and in the end, Chad found a way to make the deal even better for me. At 1.9% APR, BMW's financing was better than taking money out of the bank, and the paperwork time to complete the loan was minimal. Within a couple of hours after arriving I drove away with a fantastic used car. My car has the BMW Certified Pre-Owned warranty which makes buying a used BMW from a dealer a wise choice as it extends the factory warranty by 2 years and 50K miles. Buying a pre-owned car is always a gamble, but because the CPO programs has the backing of BMW, I have a great deal of peace of mind that the car will be trouble-free.

November 17, 2014

Greg, Thank you for your kind review! I'm pleased to hear Chad provided you with a great car buying experience and made sure your trip was well worth it. I hope you are enjoying your BMW and come back to see us. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. David Miles, General Manager

darrenbamick
10/27/2014

"GREAT Experience / GREAT Client Advisor"

Nothing short of a GREAT experience in dealing with this dealership especially with my Client Adviser (Joey). Shopped online for over a week and decided to test drive a 2012 Kia Optima from this location. Staff was knowledgeable, friendly and very courteous. My experience from beginning to end can only be described as 'Quality Customer Service'. Thanks for all you guys have done for my family in providing such a service.

Peter Brzozowski

October 27, 2014

Thank YOU for giving us the opportunity to assist you! We hope you are enjoying your new car. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. David Miles, General Manager

michael.mcmanus.31
10/13/2014

"The easiest experience in leasing a car."

This is my second time in 3 years leasing a vehicle with BMW of Columbia . The first was a very smooth transition going from a Honda Accord to a 2012 128i and after that they had me because every service job and just simply stopping by to get one of those great complimentary car washes was always very easy to get in and out in a timely . The friendliest staff and just simply wanting to meet you and your car needs. So now I graduated up to a 2014 320i also leasing but if it was possible Joey McIntosh made it even easier then last time. The talking of price and the Finance gentleman made this time easier then last time I bought a riding law mower .. I recommend strongly BMW of Columbia there Service Department but more than that the salesman that doesn't seem like your typical car salesman one Mr. Joey McIntosh was and is the best at going above and beyond.

October 14, 2014

Michael, Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad you've had a great experience in our sales and service department. I hope we continue to earn your patronage and customer satisfaction. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. David Miles, General Manager

favored.gray
10/09/2014

"Outstanding service "

I purchased a 528i on Monday. From the time I walked in until I left, the team was AWESOME! Joey McIntosh is just outstanding! They were all very professional, and prompt. I have NEVER been to a dealership and they have parking for the uniformed service members. That blew my mind and shows they appreciate and support the armed services. Nate and Peter were also very nice and professional. This dealership is definitely the best and one of a kind.

Peter

October 10, 2014

Thank you for this review! It is great to hear that Joey met your expectations and that we could earn your business! Enjoy your 528i!

rocketmandrg
10/09/2014

"Excellent at details."

I just purchased a 328i at this dealer. It was a 2014, but is was the color I wanted and it had all the bells and whistles that I normally wouldn't buy, but at a discount. Making it a very good deal. The salesperson, Joey McIntosh, was personable and very helpful. He knew to ask if I was a USAA member, which entitled me to another very substantial discount. I was given a fair price for my trade in and all in all the experience was very pleasant and painless. I would suggest this dealership to anyone wishing to purchase a BMW. You will not be disappointed.

Peter (I cannot remember, nor if I did, be able to spell his last name)(Polish?)

October 10, 2014

Thank you for your review, we are thrilled to hear that Joey worked with your needs to get you into the right BMW for you!

jeffyankeefan
10/04/2014

"Still the best in the business"

Each time we work with everyone at the dealer, it just keeps getting better and better. This time around we worked on and ordered the vehicle over several months. We ordered a highly specialized car and everything went off without hitch, as usual again. Jeremy answered all the questions we had, and trust me, we had a ton of them. With help from Nate, we were allowed to order the car of our dreams. Everyone at the dealer has been nothing short of amazing. We got a great rate and our perfect car for less than we had planned to spend. A huge thank you to everyone who had a hand in getting us our perfect car.

David Terry

October 07, 2014

I'm happy to hear Jeremy and Nate made your experience stress-free! Thank you for your kind words and for your continued loyalty. I hope we continue to earn your business and customer satisfaction. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. David Miles, General Manager

lbambacus
9/29/2014

"Outstanding service team - friendly and prompt"

This is the best BMW dealership I have ever dealt with and I say that as the owner of multiple BMWs during the last 20 years. Professional, prompt and highly customer focused. Outstanding service from every single person.

October 01, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! I am glad to hear you had outstanding service from everyone you met. If there is ever anything I can do for you, please let me know. We look forward to further assisting you in the future! David Miles, General Manager

twsmith
9/29/2014

"New 428i Purchase"

We recently bought a new 428i from Joey McIntosh. He did a great job from our opening conversation to finding the vehicle we were looking for. And I appreciate the straight up deal with no nonsense. Would recommend anyone to give these guys a shot if you are in the market.

October 01, 2014

I am happy to hear you had a great time purchasing your 428i with Joey. I hope you have been enjoying your new ride and come back to visit. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. David Miles, General Manager

Reviews of Joey McIntosh