BMW Of Columbia

5919 Two Notch Rd,
Columbia, South Carolina 29223
BMW Of Columbia Info
About BMW Of Columbia

We take great pride in serving the state of South Carolina and surrounding communities. Our priority is to provide each customer a Truly Exceptional experience. Browse our website for great specials and information and we look forward to serving you real soon!

About BMW Of Columbia Learn More

• Hi Def Satellite TV
  • Gourmet Coffee
  • Fresh Bagels
David Addis
7/04/2015

"Perfect experience"

The best new-car purchase experience I've ever had. Chad Morris and Markus Metz went to great lengths to assure that I got *exactly* the vehicle I wanted. They responded quickly and efficiently to my initial e-mail and telephone inquiries, and treated me with courtesy and respect on my subsequent visits to the dealership. Chad worked out a deal that was fair to both sides, and Markus was patient, friendly and professional in briefing me on the many detailed technical aspects of my 2016 BMW X3. I bypassed my hometown BMW dealership because they did not respond effectively to my initial inquires. I drove 2 hours farther down the road to do business with BMW of Columbia because those two guys really seemed to appreciate my business. And I'm glad I did.

Markus Metz

July 08, 2015

Thank you for allowing us to assist you with your purchase! We're glad you enjoyed purchasing you BMW X3 with Chad and Markus. We wish you the best with your new car and we look forward to serving you again!

BMW newbie
6/20/2015

"What a way to buy a car!"

Found the car online, made an appointment with Joey McIntosh at 1000 and had the car home in the early afternoon. Joey took the time to explain all the features and to introduce me to the service department and the BMW "tech genius" ( am sure I will be calling him). Excellent dealership, clean and comfortable. This is the way to buy a car!

June 20, 2015

Thank you for your review! We're glad you had a great time purchasing your new car with Joey.

NJnU
5/24/2015

"Awesome Experience had at BMW of Columbia.."

This was truly one of the best car buying experiences that I've ever had. My beautician bought a BMW and her salesperson was Zoe. She gave me his number and everything that she said about him were true and more. He was always smiling and just made my daughter and I felt at home. Once I explained to him what I wanted the rest was history. And it did not stop there he explained each detail of the car to us. When he took us to finance Mr. Wright once again took the time to explain all of the different warranties that I could purchase. When we left all we could do is smile and chat about our awesome experience at BMW of Columbia. I love my Blue Baby and all that see her ask where did you get her from and I tell them go to BMW of Columbia and see Mr. Zoe and their awesome staff. ...Thanks again

Zoe and Mr Wright

May 27, 2015

Thank you for your kind comments on Zoe! We're glad he provided you and your daughter with a great car buying experience.

mbg@charleston
4/29/2015

"The whole team makes car buying a pleasurable experience...."

Face it...many of us dislike the car buying experience. Me included. But last year a friend recommended these guys. I came back again 3 years later when my lease was expiring. I called and basically bought the car I wanted over the phone with them - they made it effortless. Even had it made in Germany. Called me when it was shipping, called me when it arrived portside. Then called to schedule a pickup. I drove in from Charleston, SC. Someone greeted me and opened the door, showed me to my sales associates' office. Someone else asked if I needed anything. The Sales Manager immediately came over and said hello. The Finance Manager was the best I've ever worked with - not feeling like you were being investigated like so many times before. None of that - let me go to my manager stuff. Just straight, honest, forward communications. My car was spotless. My guy - Richard Scheimann explained the features, sat with me to setup phone, seats, etc. Bascially all the set up was done effortlessly and in a few minutes. I was all done! Then I had the pleasure of driving that wonderful 328i Gran Turrismo home! If that wasn't enough, I've had a follow up call to be sure all was ok. I had problems setting the garage opener. When I told RIchard that, within minutes Chris, from the Genius Bar - called and walked me through step-by-step. All others dealers, whether US or German car dealers, could all use BMW of Columbia as the "best in class" and benchmark them - their approach, their style, their associates - on how to do business with customers. I was thanked all along the way. They made me feel like they really believe in excellent customer service and that customers are happy!

I'm so so sorry...I forget his name!! The Finance Manager - he was also wonderful!!

April 30, 2015

Thank you for your candid and honest feedback! We are glad top hear that you enjoyed the purchase experience, enjoy your new Gran Turismo!

tjenkins4
4/23/2015

"Awesome"

I can't remember all the names of the people I talked to in dealing with BMW of Columbia, but the one I do remember is Joey McIntosh. He was excellent and continues to provide excellent service even after purchase. When I arrived he had all things ready to go and made me his priority. He experience, dedication to service and general kindness went well beyond expectation, excellent in every aspect. I wholeheartedly commend him.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for your business! We are glad to hear that Joey did a great job and earned your business!

Maria H. in Rock Hill SC
4/20/2015

"Thank you for your support and knowledge of BMW."

Joey, Nate and Chris were the three employees I worked with at BMW in Columbia. All three were very pleasant to work with it. My husband and I find that It is always a plus to buy a product from a dealership who has employees that are confident, knowledgeable and are passionate about what they are selling. MY 2016-- BMW-Z is beautiful and I have enjoyed it since I drove it out of the showroom on Friday, April 17, 2015. We highly recommend buying a vehicle from BMW in Columbia. Thank you Joey, Nate and Chris. Maria Horan

Chris --Genius

April 24, 2015

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear that Joey, Nate and Chris worked hard to earn your business!

greenville customer
4/19/2015

"Great Experience"

Joey delivered great service. He went above and beyond to make our experience a good one. He was very informative and willing to spend extra time to go over the car. He even took the time to bring us the car to Greenville, SC. We would definitely recommend Joey at BMW of Columbia!

April 24, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business! It's good to hear that Joey did a great job!

WhannaB
4/02/2015

"Great services in years!"

I had a great over all service, starting with customer services and my Service Advisor, Mr. Daren Ball. Keep it up and I thank you. Ms. Bouknight

The young lady that picked me up, so I could retrieve my car at the dealership. Nice person.

April 02, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on our service team! We're glad you had a great experience and we look forward to serving you again!

kimberly.price
3/24/2015

"Delightful!!"

Joey was patient, informative, and pleasant to work with. Due to a recent, not so pleasant experience, with another BMW dealer, he definitely had his work cut out for him. Joey kept it real, he was honest, and he managed to put me in another BMW. I enjoyed working with Joey.

March 25, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Joey. We're glad you enjoyed the purchase process and gave us an opportunity to assist you. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

Slloyd
3/20/2015

"Great car buying experience"

From the moment I walked into your dealership, I felt like a valued customer. Everybody I came in contact with that Tuesday morning was very very nice..from the receptionist , to Joey McIntosh, to finance manager, to the contract men. I have purchased several autos in my life but the experience at BMW of Columbia stands in a category all by itself, "FIRST CLASS"·â€¦Everyone at this dealership makes me feel "special" ...and by the way, your coffee is delicious!!!

Christopher, BMW genius

March 21, 2015

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that Joey and everyone made you feel special! We do love our coffee, too!!!

Reviews of Joey McIntosh