BMW Of Columbia

5919 Two Notch Rd,
Columbia, South Carolina 29223
BMW Of Columbia Info
About BMW Of Columbia

We take great pride in serving the state of South Carolina and surrounding communities. Our priority is to provide each customer a Truly Exceptional experience. Browse our website for great specials and information and we look forward to serving you real soon!

About BMW Of Columbia Learn More

• Hi Def Satellite TV
  • Gourmet Coffee
  • Fresh Bagels
kimberly.price
3/24/2015

"Delightful!!"

Joey was patient, informative, and pleasant to work with. Due to a recent, not so pleasant experience, with another BMW dealer, he definitely had his work cut out for him. Joey kept it real, he was honest, and he managed to put me in another BMW. I enjoyed working with Joey.

March 25, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Joey. We're glad you enjoyed the purchase process and gave us an opportunity to assist you. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

Slloyd
3/20/2015

"Great car buying experience"

From the moment I walked into your dealership, I felt like a valued customer. Everybody I came in contact with that Tuesday morning was very very nice..from the receptionist , to Joey McIntosh, to finance manager, to the contract men. I have purchased several autos in my life but the experience at BMW of Columbia stands in a category all by itself, "FIRST CLASS"·…Everyone at this dealership makes me feel "special" ...and by the way, your coffee is delicious!!!

Christopher, BMW genius

March 21, 2015

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that Joey and everyone made you feel special! We do love our coffee, too!!!

Dee
3/14/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Brett has the same passion I have for a BMW. I have never own one but always wanted one . Brett did a great job convincing me to buy at his store and not North Carolina or Georgia . Delores Barber

March 19, 2015

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with your purchase. We wish you the best with your new car and we look forward to further assisting you in the future!

CarlWatson
1/13/2015

"First time BMW Buyer"

Looking for an outstanding buying experience, on your next BMW? I highly recommend Joey Mc Intosh. He was knowledgeable, informative and patient with all my questions. His follow up after the sale has been second to none.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for your kind review, Carl! We were more than happy to assist you with your car purchase. We wish you the best with your new car and we look forward to further assisting you in the future!

daveant
1/04/2015

"New BMW Purchase"

Looking for an outstanding buying experience, on your next BMW? I highly recommend Joey Mc Intosh. Experienced, respectful and most of all responsive. Shopped numerous dealerships and found a deal via the Internet. Joey took the deal to his general sales manger, Nate Cartwright. No gimmicks, hassles or games. They verified it was legitimate and within thirty minutes, I was ordering my new M235i. Nate and Joey made the process and purchase, flawless. BMW of Columbia, you won't be disappointed.

January 07, 2015

We're glad Nate and Joey made the purchase of your new M235i flawless! Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to further assisting you in the future!

clearyar
12/15/2014

"First BMW owner"

I have had owning a BMW on my Bucket list for 20 years. I was able to check that off by purchasing a couple weeks ago from Joey McIntosh. He was very patient and allowing me to learn the features and find a white one with nice to have features. It is a transition downsizing from a truck, but everyone there instilled confidence that I made a great decision to choose a BMW. Joey is a great asset and resource to BMW of Columbia. Peter in Finance was fun to work with and helped me compare my options.

Peter Brzozowski - Finance

December 16, 2014

I'm glad you had a great time purchasing your first BMW and crossing this off your bucket list! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We hope you are enjoying your BMW!

pilg4704
11/22/2014

"Pre-owned car purchase"

This transaction was done completely via the internet and emails. Brett Bostic was friendly, professional and expedited the entire process so that I only had to make one visit to Columbia which is nearly three hours from my home. The vehicle looked like a brand new car and they even filled up the gas tank for me. Thanks to Brett and the hard working team at BMW Columbia - you have a very satisfied customer.

November 22, 2014

Thank YOU! We are happy to hear you are satisfied with your purchase and with our team. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

IRINGEM
11/17/2014

"I Can't Wait to Buy Another Used Car From These Guys"

Chad Morris, the pre-owned manager, and Richard Scheimann(one of the sales consultants) made buying a used car a very enjoyable experience which I look forward to repeating in the future. That’s about the highest accolade a used-car dealer can receive. After using the AutoTrader used-car appraisal app, I received an immediate call from BMW of Columbia and then spoke with Chad over the phone. We came to pretty firm terms on the value of my trade and the price of the car I wanted to buy. Being 380 miles and 6-hours away in Richmond, it was a bit of a gamble on my part that everything would be on the up-and-up when I arrived. There was no cause for worry. There was absolutely no pressure and I was treated with a great deal of courtesy by everyone I encountered. I got to spend as much time as I wanted driving the car, and in the end, Chad found a way to make the deal even better for me. At 1.9% APR, BMW's financing was better than taking money out of the bank, and the paperwork time to complete the loan was minimal. Within a couple of hours after arriving I drove away with a fantastic used car. My car has the BMW Certified Pre-Owned warranty which makes buying a used BMW from a dealer a wise choice as it extends the factory warranty by 2 years and 50K miles. Buying a pre-owned car is always a gamble, but because the CPO programs has the backing of BMW, I have a great deal of peace of mind that the car will be trouble-free.

November 17, 2014

Greg, Thank you for your kind review! I'm pleased to hear Chad provided you with a great car buying experience and made sure your trip was well worth it. I hope you are enjoying your BMW and come back to see us. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. David Miles, General Manager

darrenbamick
10/27/2014

"GREAT Experience / GREAT Client Advisor"

Nothing short of a GREAT experience in dealing with this dealership especially with my Client Adviser (Joey). Shopped online for over a week and decided to test drive a 2012 Kia Optima from this location. Staff was knowledgeable, friendly and very courteous. My experience from beginning to end can only be described as 'Quality Customer Service'. Thanks for all you guys have done for my family in providing such a service.

Peter Brzozowski

October 27, 2014

Thank YOU for giving us the opportunity to assist you! We hope you are enjoying your new car. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. David Miles, General Manager

michael.mcmanus.31
10/13/2014

"The easiest experience in leasing a car."

This is my second time in 3 years leasing a vehicle with BMW of Columbia . The first was a very smooth transition going from a Honda Accord to a 2012 128i and after that they had me because every service job and just simply stopping by to get one of those great complimentary car washes was always very easy to get in and out in a timely . The friendliest staff and just simply wanting to meet you and your car needs. So now I graduated up to a 2014 320i also leasing but if it was possible Joey McIntosh made it even easier then last time. The talking of price and the Finance gentleman made this time easier then last time I bought a riding law mower .. I recommend strongly BMW of Columbia there Service Department but more than that the salesman that doesn't seem like your typical car salesman one Mr. Joey McIntosh was and is the best at going above and beyond.

October 14, 2014

Michael, Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad you've had a great experience in our sales and service department. I hope we continue to earn your patronage and customer satisfaction. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. David Miles, General Manager

Reviews of Joey McIntosh