BMW Of Columbia

Michael Brooks

Joey McIntosh, Client Advisor, BMW Of Columbia

Joey McIntosh

December 30, 2016

"Richard Scheimann - Client Advisor - Excellent Sales Advisor"

- Personal_Opinion

I recently purchased a used BMW X3 from BMW of Columbia. I found Richard Scheimann, the BMW Client Advisor (Sales Consultant) able to demonstrate a high level of service and a wealth of information. I would recommend Richard to a first time purchaser or someone like myself that has purchases many cars throughout my life. I found Richard to be customer focused, able to present information on all aspects of the vehicle of interest. He follows up on all requests timely and even later when the vehicle is in for a service he genuinely take an interest adding additional creditability to the dealership while developing long term relationships for future purchases. Nicholas S. – Charlotte, NC

October 21, 2016

"Chad Morris at Columbia BMW is a dedicated General Manager! "

- reviewguy123

Chad Morris at Columbia BMW is a dedicated General Manager! This guy is A+++. He took the time to put a deal together that was rather complicated and he made it simple. Got me 0.9% interest on the PERFECT car. Unfortunately I had to back out of the deal at the last minute because of a option I had to have on the car that I over looked. He was very understanding and reversed my initial deposit. Pleasure to work with and answered every phone call immediately. Great guy.

October 02, 2016

"Very good experience!"

- Bobby & Betsy

We bought a 2016 BMW from Joe Sicilio at the Columbia dealership. He made the buying process easy for us. He never pressured us and he did not waste our time. Would buy from him again.

• Hi Def Satellite TV