BMW Of Columbia

5919 Two Notch Rd,
Columbia, South Carolina 29223
BMW Of Columbia Info
About BMW Of Columbia

We take great pride in serving the state of South Carolina and surrounding communities. Our priority is to provide each customer a Truly Exceptional experience. Browse our website for great specials and information and we look forward to serving you real soon!

About BMW Of Columbia Learn More

• Hi Def Satellite TV
  • Gourmet Coffee
  • Fresh Bagels
Amsventures
9/25/2016

"Would buy from again "

Joe Sicilio came in on his day off to show us s car. Demonstrated how wonderful the BMW performs. Follows up after purchase. Would look for him again to buy.

Courtney
9/17/2016

"BMW of Columbia"

This dealership is the best...from sales to service....They are AWESOME!!!! Jay Johnson is an amazing salesman!!!!! He encouraged me to step outside the box with my recent purchase and I couldn't be happier!!! #condoclubmember #bimmernation

Jay Johnson

September 19, 2016

Courtney, thank you for reviewing us, we really appreciate your kind words for Jay!

Emoler
9/17/2016

"Great help from Alex Yu!! "

Had such great service here!! First time dealing with a car dealership and they made everything hassle free and easy!! They stayed hours after closing to help me finish everything up and made sure to check up after everything!

Alex Yu

September 19, 2016

Thank you for reviewing Alex and our store! We really appreciate it!

Don0140
8/30/2016

"Service"

Grant and Russell did a great job checking out my BMW. They found the issue and quickly repaired and kept me informed of what was being done. On top of that the nice gentleman who checked me in provide a nice cold bottle of water as soon as he brought me inside the shop. Great job guys! Top notch professional friendly service with a smile. Best, Don Lyons

Russell Holt and W. Grant

August 31, 2016

Thank you Don for the kind words about Grant and Russell! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer’s service experience truly exceptional! We look forward to your business with us again!

Don0140
8/30/2016

"Salesman Andy was excellent!! "

I walked into BMW of Columbia not really knowing much about the BMW line. I must say by the time I left, Andy had schooled me on the advantages of owning a BMW. Great job by all the staff including the sales manager. Thank you for a informative test drive. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for a new or used BMW experience. Best Regards, Don & Angela Lyons

Andy Sullivan

August 31, 2016

Thank you Don for the kind words about Andy! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer’s car buying experience truly exceptional! We look forward to your business with us again!

the5sumrfrds
7/19/2016

"Customer service"

I've been trying to get through to someone dealing with Titles at this dealership. Every time I call, I get transferred to an extentsion that continuously rings. I call back and get transferred again. No one seems to be working today. I can't get any help!

No one.

July 19, 2016

I'm sorry to hear this. My name is David and I am the General Manager. We are having problems with our phones due to the storms, can you please email me directly? dmiles@Group1Auto.com

Donna N.
5/22/2016

"HAPPY WITH THE BEST CAR ON THE ROAD!!"

our first contact with Colby Alley was in 2013 while we were in the dealership waiting on repairs to our 2002 325...we chatted with him about trading it because of the high mileage and he put us in the perfect vehicle for our needs, a pre-owned 2012 328 which I loved but in November 2015 my husband happened to see a pre-owned X1 on BMW's website, called Colby only to learn it had just been sold. He told us he had a NEW 2016 that he thought we'd really like. First of all, my husband had NEVER purchased a brand NEW car, so I was shocked when he called me to tell me Colby was delivering it sight unseen to our home! It was a wonderful experience and we loved our new X1 until sadly three weeks ago my husband was broadsided in an accident. The officer commented that he was fortunate to be in such a safe automobile because he walked away with just a scratch on his knee but our pride and joy was totaled...once we'd got all the necessary information from our insurance company we were back on the BMW lot last Friday with Colby to replace our X1. This time we purchased some additional features that weren't on our first one. We have a special bond with Colby, one of trust, which is so important and we consider him our friend. He knows his product! BMW is very fortunate to have someone of Colby's caliber representing their company. We highly recommend anyone thinking of buying a safe, sweet ride from Colby Alley! We certainly feel blessed to have him in our corner!

May 23, 2016

Thank you for reviewing Colby and Brett, we are thrilled to hear that he went above and beyond for you and your husband!

Jessica Moore
4/09/2016

"BUYER BEWARE"

We purchased a 2008 BMW 528i from this dealership in October of 2015. The car had some cosmetic things that needed to be done to it, new windshield, new paint, etc. But when we purchased the car, we were told it was in great condition, all the service had been done at this particular dealership, said it had no problems. Six weeks after purchasing the car, it began smoking. Took it to the dealership only to find it it had 2 oil leaks--one in the oil pan and the valve cover gasket was cracked. I also informed them that the heater was not working in the top vents, it only blew out cool air from the top. They had the car at the dealership for a few days, fixed the oil leaks and supposedly fixed the heat. I got the car back, and the heater still would not work. I called them again and informed them of this--they took the car back, and finally got the heater repaired. I met the service manager in Camden to pick up the car and give them the loaner car back. When I drove off, I noticed it didn't sound exactly right, but I just thought I needed to get used to driving it again after driving the loaner. I drove the car for one day, to and from work. On the way home from work (the day after I picked the car back up), something started scraping and knocking underneath the car. After stopping several times to try to figure out what the issue was, I called the dealership and informed them of the issue. They sent a tow truck the following morning to pick the car up because I told them it was not safe to drive. I also informed them I was going out of town the day they picked the car back up, and they made no effort to give me a loaner car, they threw that off on the manager at Enterprise to contact me and set everything up. After hours of being on the phone back and forth with Enterprise and the dealership, I finally got a rental car. When we picked the car up, we were made to sign a waiver stating that the dealership was not responsible for any further repairs on the vehicle unless they were covered under warranty. Less than 3 months later, I got a flat tire on my way home from work, and upon inspection, we found that the tires were completely dry rotted on the back and the metal wires from the tires were showing through all the way around. They certainly should have seen this when they were repairing the sub-frame on the vehicle. I feel like they got a piece of crap car and just wanted to get rid of it. We have had nothing but trouble out of this car since we got it, and they seem unconcerned about it. Every time we called about the issues we were having, the service department was very rude, and even when the service manager brought my car to me after the heater had been repaired, he basically gave me my keys and left--didn't bother to give me any paperwork or explain to me what was done. Poor customer service. And the fact that we were made to sign a waiver stating that all further repairs were up to us to pay for, makes me believe that there is more wrong with this car than we have found so far. We will never purchase from here again. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else.

April 09, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am sorry you feel that way. We would like an opportunity to discuss your concerns, please contact the service manager Monday. We look forward to speaking with you. David Miles

Alan B
4/06/2016

"Best Deal and Friendly Staff"

Why would I drive 3 hours one way to BMW of Columbia when there were closer dealers? To get the best deal offered to me. Thanks Chad & Jay.

Jay Johnson

April 07, 2016

Thank you for making the long trip to visit us, Alan! We really appreciate it.

Jerry4s
3/03/2016

"Fastest most pain free car purchase ever"

Easy to deal with and fast service Brett is the man you need talk to if you want to buy a car Very friendly and easy to talk to

March 03, 2016

Thank you Jerry for the kind words about Brett! We thank you for your business and lok forward to your next visit!

Reviews of Joe Sicilio