BMW Of Columbia

5919 Two Notch Rd,
Columbia, South Carolina 29223
BMW Of Columbia Info
About BMW Of Columbia

We take great pride in serving the state of South Carolina and surrounding communities. Our priority is to provide each customer a Truly Exceptional experience. Browse our website for great specials and information and we look forward to serving you real soon!

About BMW Of Columbia Learn More

• Hi Def Satellite TV
  • Gourmet Coffee
  • Fresh Bagels
tjenkins4
4/23/2015

"Awesome"

I can't remember all the names of the people I talked to in dealing with BMW of Columbia, but the one I do remember is Joey McIntosh. He was excellent and continues to provide excellent service even after purchase. When I arrived he had all things ready to go and made me his priority. He experience, dedication to service and general kindness went well beyond expectation, excellent in every aspect. I wholeheartedly commend him.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for your business! We are glad to hear that Joey did a great job and earned your business!

Maria H. in Rock Hill SC
4/20/2015

"Thank you for your support and knowledge of BMW."

Joey, Nate and Chris were the three employees I worked with at BMW in Columbia. All three were very pleasant to work with it. My husband and I find that It is always a plus to buy a product from a dealership who has employees that are confident, knowledgeable and are passionate about what they are selling. MY 2016-- BMW-Z is beautiful and I have enjoyed it since I drove it out of the showroom on Friday, April 17, 2015. We highly recommend buying a vehicle from BMW in Columbia. Thank you Joey, Nate and Chris. Maria Horan

Chris --Genius

April 24, 2015

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear that Joey, Nate and Chris worked hard to earn your business!

greenville customer
4/19/2015

"Great Experience"

Joey delivered great service. He went above and beyond to make our experience a good one. He was very informative and willing to spend extra time to go over the car. He even took the time to bring us the car to Greenville, SC. We would definitely recommend Joey at BMW of Columbia!

April 24, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business! It's good to hear that Joey did a great job!

WhannaB
4/02/2015

"Great services in years!"

I had a great over all service, starting with customer services and my Service Advisor, Mr. Daren Ball. Keep it up and I thank you. Ms. Bouknight

The young lady that picked me up, so I could retrieve my car at the dealership. Nice person.

April 02, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on our service team! We're glad you had a great experience and we look forward to serving you again!

kimberly.price
3/24/2015

"Delightful!!"

Joey was patient, informative, and pleasant to work with. Due to a recent, not so pleasant experience, with another BMW dealer, he definitely had his work cut out for him. Joey kept it real, he was honest, and he managed to put me in another BMW. I enjoyed working with Joey.

March 25, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Joey. We're glad you enjoyed the purchase process and gave us an opportunity to assist you. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

Slloyd
3/20/2015

"Great car buying experience"

From the moment I walked into your dealership, I felt like a valued customer. Everybody I came in contact with that Tuesday morning was very very nice..from the receptionist , to Joey McIntosh, to finance manager, to the contract men. I have purchased several autos in my life but the experience at BMW of Columbia stands in a category all by itself, "FIRST CLASS"·â€¦Everyone at this dealership makes me feel "special" ...and by the way, your coffee is delicious!!!

Christopher, BMW genius

March 21, 2015

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that Joey and everyone made you feel special! We do love our coffee, too!!!

Dee
3/14/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Brett has the same passion I have for a BMW. I have never own one but always wanted one . Brett did a great job convincing me to buy at his store and not North Carolina or Georgia . Delores Barber

March 19, 2015

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with your purchase. We wish you the best with your new car and we look forward to further assisting you in the future!

CarlWatson
1/13/2015

"First time BMW Buyer"

Looking for an outstanding buying experience, on your next BMW? I highly recommend Joey Mc Intosh. He was knowledgeable, informative and patient with all my questions. His follow up after the sale has been second to none.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for your kind review, Carl! We were more than happy to assist you with your car purchase. We wish you the best with your new car and we look forward to further assisting you in the future!

daveant
1/04/2015

"New BMW Purchase"

Looking for an outstanding buying experience, on your next BMW? I highly recommend Joey Mc Intosh. Experienced, respectful and most of all responsive. Shopped numerous dealerships and found a deal via the Internet. Joey took the deal to his general sales manger, Nate Cartwright. No gimmicks, hassles or games. They verified it was legitimate and within thirty minutes, I was ordering my new M235i. Nate and Joey made the process and purchase, flawless. BMW of Columbia, you won't be disappointed.

January 07, 2015

We're glad Nate and Joey made the purchase of your new M235i flawless! Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to further assisting you in the future!

clearyar
12/15/2014

"First BMW owner"

I have had owning a BMW on my Bucket list for 20 years. I was able to check that off by purchasing a couple weeks ago from Joey McIntosh. He was very patient and allowing me to learn the features and find a white one with nice to have features. It is a transition downsizing from a truck, but everyone there instilled confidence that I made a great decision to choose a BMW. Joey is a great asset and resource to BMW of Columbia. Peter in Finance was fun to work with and helped me compare my options.

Peter Brzozowski - Finance

December 16, 2014

I'm glad you had a great time purchasing your first BMW and crossing this off your bucket list! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We hope you are enjoying your BMW!

Reviews of Joey McIntosh