BMW Of Columbia

5919 Two Notch Rd,
Columbia, South Carolina 29223
BMW Of Columbia Info
About BMW Of Columbia

We take great pride in serving the state of South Carolina and surrounding communities. Our priority is to provide each customer a Truly Exceptional experience. Browse our website for great specials and information and we look forward to serving you real soon!

About BMW Of Columbia Learn More

• Hi Def Satellite TV
  • Gourmet Coffee
  • Fresh Bagels
Donna N.
5/22/2016

"HAPPY WITH THE BEST CAR ON THE ROAD!!"

our first contact with Colby Alley was in 2013 while we were in the dealership waiting on repairs to our 2002 325...we chatted with him about trading it because of the high mileage and he put us in the perfect vehicle for our needs, a pre-owned 2012 328 which I loved but in November 2015 my husband happened to see a pre-owned X1 on BMW's website, called Colby only to learn it had just been sold. He told us he had a NEW 2016 that he thought we'd really like. First of all, my husband had NEVER purchased a brand NEW car, so I was shocked when he called me to tell me Colby was delivering it sight unseen to our home! It was a wonderful experience and we loved our new X1 until sadly three weeks ago my husband was broadsided in an accident. The officer commented that he was fortunate to be in such a safe automobile because he walked away with just a scratch on his knee but our pride and joy was totaled...once we'd got all the necessary information from our insurance company we were back on the BMW lot last Friday with Colby to replace our X1. This time we purchased some additional features that weren't on our first one. We have a special bond with Colby, one of trust, which is so important and we consider him our friend. He knows his product! BMW is very fortunate to have someone of Colby's caliber representing their company. We highly recommend anyone thinking of buying a safe, sweet ride from Colby Alley! We certainly feel blessed to have him in our corner!

May 23, 2016

Thank you for reviewing Colby and Brett, we are thrilled to hear that he went above and beyond for you and your husband!

Jessica Moore
4/09/2016

"BUYER BEWARE"

We purchased a 2008 BMW 528i from this dealership in October of 2015. The car had some cosmetic things that needed to be done to it, new windshield, new paint, etc. But when we purchased the car, we were told it was in great condition, all the service had been done at this particular dealership, said it had no problems. Six weeks after purchasing the car, it began smoking. Took it to the dealership only to find it it had 2 oil leaks--one in the oil pan and the valve cover gasket was cracked. I also informed them that the heater was not working in the top vents, it only blew out cool air from the top. They had the car at the dealership for a few days, fixed the oil leaks and supposedly fixed the heat. I got the car back, and the heater still would not work. I called them again and informed them of this--they took the car back, and finally got the heater repaired. I met the service manager in Camden to pick up the car and give them the loaner car back. When I drove off, I noticed it didn't sound exactly right, but I just thought I needed to get used to driving it again after driving the loaner. I drove the car for one day, to and from work. On the way home from work (the day after I picked the car back up), something started scraping and knocking underneath the car. After stopping several times to try to figure out what the issue was, I called the dealership and informed them of the issue. They sent a tow truck the following morning to pick the car up because I told them it was not safe to drive. I also informed them I was going out of town the day they picked the car back up, and they made no effort to give me a loaner car, they threw that off on the manager at Enterprise to contact me and set everything up. After hours of being on the phone back and forth with Enterprise and the dealership, I finally got a rental car. When we picked the car up, we were made to sign a waiver stating that the dealership was not responsible for any further repairs on the vehicle unless they were covered under warranty. Less than 3 months later, I got a flat tire on my way home from work, and upon inspection, we found that the tires were completely dry rotted on the back and the metal wires from the tires were showing through all the way around. They certainly should have seen this when they were repairing the sub-frame on the vehicle. I feel like they got a piece of crap car and just wanted to get rid of it. We have had nothing but trouble out of this car since we got it, and they seem unconcerned about it. Every time we called about the issues we were having, the service department was very rude, and even when the service manager brought my car to me after the heater had been repaired, he basically gave me my keys and left--didn't bother to give me any paperwork or explain to me what was done. Poor customer service. And the fact that we were made to sign a waiver stating that all further repairs were up to us to pay for, makes me believe that there is more wrong with this car than we have found so far. We will never purchase from here again. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else.

April 09, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am sorry you feel that way. We would like an opportunity to discuss your concerns, please contact the service manager Monday. We look forward to speaking with you. David Miles

Alan B
4/06/2016

"Best Deal and Friendly Staff"

Why would I drive 3 hours one way to BMW of Columbia when there were closer dealers? To get the best deal offered to me. Thanks Chad & Jay.

Jay Johnson

April 07, 2016

Thank you for making the long trip to visit us, Alan! We really appreciate it.

Jerry4s
3/03/2016

"Fastest most pain free car purchase ever"

Easy to deal with and fast service Brett is the man you need talk to if you want to buy a car Very friendly and easy to talk to

March 03, 2016

Thank you Jerry for the kind words about Brett! We thank you for your business and lok forward to your next visit!

Chuck
3/03/2016

"Encore FollowUp and Service"

I came in for an Encore with Chris. I truly do not understand why someone would not take the time to get an Encore with a BMW Geniius. The best 2 hours spent with the vehiicle. You just will not get this from the Owners Manul, as thorough as it is to explain the vehicle's operating systems. I am fairly Tech savey and Chris pointed out so many features of the car that I would never have discovered. I am so thankful I chose to meet with him. As well as have an ongoing resource to ask a question. BMW has come a long way since my first BMW a 87 528e. Also I had forgotten I could get the car cleaned there at the dealership and Nick did a great job! Thanks Nick... Chuck

Chris Caudle, Greg Yancey, and Nick

March 03, 2016

Thank you Chuck for the kind words about Chris and Nick! We are thrilled that you had such an enjoyable experience here with us! We look forward to your business with us again!

JAGONZALEZ
2/23/2016

"Costumer Service"

Great follow up on costumer's future sales options. Mr. Bostic constantly find alternatives and top quality BMW service. Mr. Bostic has outstanding BMW PRIDE. He tailor the costumer's demands by providing an undisputed honest and integrity. He is BMW. The Gonzalez Family

Nikos
2/18/2016

"Columbia BMW rocks!"

Recently purchased a BMW from Columbia BMW. Worked with Chad and Richard Scheimann. Richard spent a lot of time explaining the capabilities of my new car. He really knows it well and was able to answer every question. The service was terrific! Will definitely buy from there again! Richard is a real professional!

Chad

February 19, 2016

Thank you, Nikos! We are happy to hear Chad and Richard provided you with a great car buying experience. We truly value your business and look forward to further assisting you in the future!

Chuck
1/23/2016

"Just a pleasant uncomplicated efficient buying experience!"

I was dreading buying another vehicle. Working with Bob Myers. Chad, Henry, and David was just the best car buying experience I can remember. I had a choice of buying from a couple of other dealerships and am so thankful I chose BMW Columbia. Also, I feel confident my BMW will be serviced with the best care and attention from,experienced BMW Serice Personnel. The followup post sales is unlike any I have experienced, Just a great buying experience! Chuck Roberts

Bob Myers, Chad Morris, Henry(Finance), David Miles (GM)

January 25, 2016

Hi Chuck, thank you for your review of our staff! We are thrilled to hear that we could earn your business!

GiGi
12/03/2015

"Great Experience!"

Richard and Chad were very helpful during my BMW decision. From the test drive to the delivery of my new car, it was a great experience. They were very knowledgeable and did not make me feel pressured. Impressed with the dealership.

December 03, 2015

Thank you Gigi for the kind words about Richard and Chad! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience here with us! We look forward to your next visit here!

B
11/06/2015

"crazy pricing"

I got same car 10,000 cheaper from another BMW dealer. really disappointed. because i buy luxury cars does not mean I'm stupid :( . friendly stuff bad pricing.

November 06, 2015

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for your experience with our prices was anything but satisfactory. Please contact me at dmiles@Group1Auto.com at you earliest convenience. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business. I look forward to speaking with you. David Miles General Manager

Reviews of Joey McIntosh