BMW Of Columbia

5919 Two Notch Rd,
Columbia, South Carolina 29223
BMW Of Columbia Info
About BMW Of Columbia

We take great pride in serving the state of South Carolina and surrounding communities. Our priority is to provide each customer a Truly Exceptional experience. Browse our website for great specials and information and we look forward to serving you real soon!

About BMW Of Columbia Learn More

• Hi Def Satellite TV
  • Gourmet Coffee
  • Fresh Bagels
Chuck
1/23/2016

"Just a pleasant uncomplicated efficient buying experience!"

I was dreading buying another vehicle. Working with Bob Myers. Chad, Henry, and David was just the best car buying experience I can remember. I had a choice of buying from a couple of other dealerships and am so thankful I chose BMW Columbia. Also, I feel confident my BMW will be serviced with the best care and attention from,experienced BMW Serice Personnel. The followup post sales is unlike any I have experienced, Just a great buying experience! Chuck Roberts

Bob Myers, Chad Morris, Henry(Finance), David Miles (GM)

January 25, 2016

Hi Chuck, thank you for your review of our staff! We are thrilled to hear that we could earn your business!

GiGi
12/03/2015

"Great Experience!"

Richard and Chad were very helpful during my BMW decision. From the test drive to the delivery of my new car, it was a great experience. They were very knowledgeable and did not make me feel pressured. Impressed with the dealership.

December 03, 2015

Thank you Gigi for the kind words about Richard and Chad! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience here with us! We look forward to your next visit here!

B
11/06/2015

"crazy pricing"

I got same car 10,000 cheaper from another BMW dealer. really disappointed. because i buy luxury cars does not mean I'm stupid :( . friendly stuff bad pricing.

November 06, 2015

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for your experience with our prices was anything but satisfactory. Please contact me at dmiles@Group1Auto.com at you earliest convenience. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business. I look forward to speaking with you. David Miles General Manager

kryslee16
10/22/2015

"Brett Bostic with BMW of Columbia is Great!"

I highly recommend Brett Bostic with BMW of Columbia when you are the market for a new car. He provided amazing customer service, was very knowledgeable, respectful and pleasant to work with. This is really nice dealership with wonderful staff. I did not feel overwhelmed or pushed around, was a really pleasant car shopping experience with Brett at BMW of Columbia.

October 23, 2015

Thank you Kryslee for your kind words about Brett! We are thrilled that you had such an enjoyable experience here with us! We look forward to your business.

alamberti
9/22/2015

"Great Service!"

Brett helped me with my 128i Coupe BMW. This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. My husband and I went to car max earlier and they were extremely pushy. I understand they were trying to sell a car to me but there is a point were enough is enough. At BMW, we were professionally greeted and helped instantly to the 128i Coupe that I was interested in. I was given sometime to do my homework and decided whether this car was the one. Sure enough, it was! I love my car. I am so happy and enjoy driving it around. Thank you Brett!

September 22, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Brett and we hope you LOVE your new 1-series!

mixamess
9/04/2015

"My new car experience"

I would highly recommend that you visit Jeremy at BMW of Columbia. The time that my wife and I spent with him there was so pleasant and enjoyable. We will certainly be headed back to see them again soon! Great dealership and staff!

Chris Caudle

September 04, 2015

We look forward to assisting you again in the future! Thank you for allowing us to assist you and earn your business.

September 04, 2015

David Addis
7/04/2015

"Perfect experience"

The best new-car purchase experience I've ever had. Chad Morris and Markus Metz went to great lengths to assure that I got *exactly* the vehicle I wanted. They responded quickly and efficiently to my initial e-mail and telephone inquiries, and treated me with courtesy and respect on my subsequent visits to the dealership. Chad worked out a deal that was fair to both sides, and Markus was patient, friendly and professional in briefing me on the many detailed technical aspects of my 2016 BMW X3. I bypassed my hometown BMW dealership because they did not respond effectively to my initial inquires. I drove 2 hours farther down the road to do business with BMW of Columbia because those two guys really seemed to appreciate my business. And I'm glad I did.

Markus Metz

July 08, 2015

Thank you for allowing us to assist you with your purchase! We're glad you enjoyed purchasing you BMW X3 with Chad and Markus. We wish you the best with your new car and we look forward to serving you again!

BMW newbie
6/20/2015

"What a way to buy a car!"

Found the car online, made an appointment with Joey McIntosh at 1000 and had the car home in the early afternoon. Joey took the time to explain all the features and to introduce me to the service department and the BMW "tech genius" ( am sure I will be calling him). Excellent dealership, clean and comfortable. This is the way to buy a car!

June 20, 2015

Thank you for your review! We're glad you had a great time purchasing your new car with Joey.

NJnU
5/24/2015

"Awesome Experience had at BMW of Columbia.."

This was truly one of the best car buying experiences that I've ever had. My beautician bought a BMW and her salesperson was Zoe. She gave me his number and everything that she said about him were true and more. He was always smiling and just made my daughter and I felt at home. Once I explained to him what I wanted the rest was history. And it did not stop there he explained each detail of the car to us. When he took us to finance Mr. Wright once again took the time to explain all of the different warranties that I could purchase. When we left all we could do is smile and chat about our awesome experience at BMW of Columbia. I love my Blue Baby and all that see her ask where did you get her from and I tell them go to BMW of Columbia and see Mr. Zoe and their awesome staff. ...Thanks again

Zoe and Mr Wright

May 27, 2015

Thank you for your kind comments on Zoe! We're glad he provided you and your daughter with a great car buying experience.

mbg@charleston
4/29/2015

"The whole team makes car buying a pleasurable experience...."

Face it...many of us dislike the car buying experience. Me included. But last year a friend recommended these guys. I came back again 3 years later when my lease was expiring. I called and basically bought the car I wanted over the phone with them - they made it effortless. Even had it made in Germany. Called me when it was shipping, called me when it arrived portside. Then called to schedule a pickup. I drove in from Charleston, SC. Someone greeted me and opened the door, showed me to my sales associates' office. Someone else asked if I needed anything. The Sales Manager immediately came over and said hello. The Finance Manager was the best I've ever worked with - not feeling like you were being investigated like so many times before. None of that - let me go to my manager stuff. Just straight, honest, forward communications. My car was spotless. My guy - Richard Scheimann explained the features, sat with me to setup phone, seats, etc. Bascially all the set up was done effortlessly and in a few minutes. I was all done! Then I had the pleasure of driving that wonderful 328i Gran Turrismo home! If that wasn't enough, I've had a follow up call to be sure all was ok. I had problems setting the garage opener. When I told RIchard that, within minutes Chris, from the Genius Bar - called and walked me through step-by-step. All others dealers, whether US or German car dealers, could all use BMW of Columbia as the "best in class" and benchmark them - their approach, their style, their associates - on how to do business with customers. I was thanked all along the way. They made me feel like they really believe in excellent customer service and that customers are happy!

I'm so so sorry...I forget his name!! The Finance Manager - he was also wonderful!!

April 30, 2015

Thank you for your candid and honest feedback! We are glad top hear that you enjoyed the purchase experience, enjoy your new Gran Turismo!

Reviews of Chad Morris