BMW of Bridgeport

Client Advisor

Bill Greene, Sales Manager, BMW of Bridgeport

Bill Greene

September 23, 2017

"Best service visit ever. "

- Doug

I could not ask for a better experience on my first service visit with my new car. From the time i arrived , until I picked back up. Top notch staff and very helpful and friendly . Carl was my advisor and his professionalism was great . I highly reccomend bmw of Bridgeport to anyone looking to get their Bmw serviced or even looking to purchase a vehicle

Carl DeCarvalho

September 19, 2017

"PERFECT!"

- Derek

I was shopping for an X5 for a few months, I did my homework and finally settled on the options I felt were a must. I Did a search and found one 5 hrs away in Maryland that fit the bill, negotiated the deal to the 1 yard line over the phone and email. I then Drove to BMW of Bridgeport (had a very similar X5 but 20 min. Away! I figured if they would come close why drive 5hrs) Walked in and meet Vincent Ruocco, my sales rep. We sat down i told him the deal i had on the table and was very up front with him. In return i was very pleased to get an honest straight forward sales guy. He spoke with who he needed to and came back with a price i couldnt refuse, the first time no back and forths! I never had to ask once if thats the best you could do, it was a great deal and a very transparent deal too. Vincent was great in every way I never felt pressured it was a great experience all the way around. THANKS VINCENT for everything, I would recommend to anyone in the market for a BMW go to BMW of Bridgeport and ask for Vincent!!

September 19, 2017

"Great personalized service and attention"

- Lakecas

Vinnie was referrred to me by a friend. He instantly took me under his wing and took care of me as if I had been a customer for years. I trust him whole heartedly and will definitely be back for my next car! Thanks Vinnie!

Tony Ferreone