BMW of Cape Cod

BMW of Peabody

Herb Chambers BMW of Boston

BMW M
8/29/2015

"Best Customer Service Ever!"

Mr. Richard Harrington was great! From sales to finance to service...nobody is better than BMW of Cape Cod. This is my 8th BMW & I wouldn't think to go anywhere else - they are EXPERTS!

Nick, Anthony, James, Ben, Richard & Kyle & Derek - ALL SUPERB

ch4421
8/02/2015

"Terrible overpriced service"

Terrible overpriced service. Paid $972 for rear brakes and they didn’t even reset the service indicator. $620 to replace a battery and now there are electrical issues with the car. Plus the usual oil/grease stains inside the car every time it gets serviced.

estelle
5/15/2015

"A class act"

Anthony Laham is a terrific salesperson. Ask for him if you go this nice new facility. He arranged to prep a used X3 at short notice, explained everything clearly, was very well informed on the details of the vehicle we were looking at, did not pressure us to buy but told us he was more interested in helping us discover what vehicle would suit us. We did not buy a car at this dealership because we found another that was right for us at another dealership. Still, when we told him that we would not be buying, he congratulated us on finding the car we needed. We will recommend Anthony to our friends.

Anthony Laham

bmwmom
4/15/2015

"great experience "

I honestly can say this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I didn't believe it was possible to get this level of service on the cape. The salesman Joe was knowledgeable and patient. The finance manager explained everything, the paperwork took less than 20 minutes. everything was electronic . This place was amazing. and so was everyone I dealt with

Joe, Richard

Trillium
2/01/2015

"Extremely Poor Sales Experience"

After recent experiences with BMW of Cape Cod, I am deleting my original review, and writing another. While my initial experience with BMW of Cape Cod's sales department was less than satisfactory, subsequent dealings have exceeded expectations. My husband and I have been working with Nick, the dealership manager, and he has been honest, upfront, and, dare I say it, fun to work with. Dealing with Nick has been the polar opposite of our initial experience with a sales associate and the sales manager, and as such, I'd recommend working with him, if possible, over someone else. Nick has made this the best car purchasing experience we've had to date. We've enjoyed working with him so much, we are now beginning to iron out our next vehicle purchase with him for spring of next year. Our experiences in the service department have never been anything but positive, and I'd recommend them without hesitation. Our service advisor, Rebecca, and the service manager, Derek, always go beyond what would be expected, make sure the vehicle's issues are addressed accurately, and timely, and also make the time to get to know us as people. In the end, I'm happy we gave BMW of Cape Cod a second chance, because working with Nick, Rebecca, and Derek has been wonderful, and I can see us staying happy, satisfied customers for years to come.

Nick, Rebecca, Derek

breindel
11/13/2014

"Fantastic used car buying experience"

Great experience buying a used BMW. I worked with Tom Potts, who I called out of the blue regarding a used wagon that I saw on both Cars.com and the BMW of Cape Cod site. Tom was extremely knowledgeable, excellent with clarity and frequency of communication. He went above and beyond by taking the car to Roundel Motor Werks in Sandwich (who I also very highly recommend) for an independent inspection. The car only needed an alignment, which Tom saw to. Tom also arranged for the registration and notified and dealt with my insurance agent. Rich in financing helped the paperwork end of the deal get done smoothly. He also worked hard to find a variety of extended warranty options for me to consider. Kyle, the BMW "genius," spent time showing me how all the tech worked, and made sure that I knew he was available for follow-up questions down the road. Between Tom, Rich, and Kyle, I had a remarkably smooth, seamless transaction from my initial call to driving the car off the lot, all without setting foot in the dealership until pickup time. This level of personal, caring service is particularly refreshing as I was not buying one of their new high $$ vehicles (when buying a used BMW at the RI Warwick dealer a few years back, I was treated as a third class citizen. Hence, even though they had a certified wagon I was interested in this time around, I didn't consider shopping there). Tom, Rich,and Kyle were an efficient, friendly, and professional team. Very highly recommend working with them and BMW of Cape Cod. Definitely worth my trip down from the Boston area.

Tom, Rich, Kyle

nilsa01
6/10/2014

"Great Experience, Thank You BMW of Cape Cod"

Enjoying my 328i very much! The whole process was a pleasure at Premier BMW of Cape Cod. Anthony worked out a no-nonsense great deal, painless process. His manager, Nick was very helpful and approachable. Anthony was very patient, explaining the differences between the models and packages. When I picked up the 328i, Anthony once again was excellent. He introduced me to the service department, explained the BMW owner benefits and introduced me to the on hand BMW genius named Dom. Dom went through all of the complicated features in a way that made it easy to learn. When I was leaving, Joe Laham , the owner made it a point to thank me for my business. Great dealership!

Anthony, Nick, Dom

matthewsweet92
5/25/2014

"OVER AND ABOVE ALL EXPECTATIONS"

I FIRST WENT INTO THE DEALER SEEKING 328 LUXURY BMW, BUT WITH ANTHONYS GREAT SKILLS AND PATIENCE KNEW I WASNT HAPPY WITH IT. ANTHONY SAID "____MATT WE WANT YOU TO GET A CAR THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE, AND BE HAPPY DRIVING". HE TOOK HIS TIME AND PICKED OUT A FEW DIFFERENT CARS THAT WERE PULLED UP IN FRONT. SINCE THEN, THE 328I SPORT WAS SOLD A HOUR LATER AND HE HAD EVERYTHING WRITTEN UP FOR ME IN ABOUT AN HOUR TO FINALIZE THE PURCHASE. THERE GROUP IN THERE EVEN ACCOMODATED SOME MODS THAT I WANTED DONE! UNBELIEVABLE! ANTHONY IS SO GREAT, AND HOSPITABLE I FEEL LIKE WE BECAME FRIENDS OVER THE EXPERIENCE. WE MET AT MARYLOUS COFFEE SHOP BEFORE GETTING DELIVERY OF THE CAR. AWESOME SERVICE AND 5* SALES PERSONELS. DOM IS GREAT WITH GETTING THEIR CLIENTS NEWLY ADJUSTED AND ACLIMATED TO THEIR NEW ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE! HES ONE TO ASK FOR AFTER YOUR PURCHASE. VERY DETAILED AND FUNNY AND KNOWS HIS STUFF!

BELA- ANTHONY- MARK (matt)

aconway
4/07/2014

"Excellent Customer Service"

My husband and I traveled far to this dealer just after a hefty snow storm to pounce on a great deal we saw on line. Upon arrival, everyone we encountered, especially Anthony Laham, was friendly, patient and knowledgeable. At no point did we feel rushed or pressured in our decision making. We placed a deposit for the car that night! We live in East Greenwich, RI. To avoid us having to make another three hour round trip to collect the car, Premier BMW delivered our new car to one of their sister dealers in RI at their suggestion and expense. We would not hesitate to buy from them again!

Anthony Laham

levies01
11/01/2013

"I went in to get my car diagnosed and get my driver door..."

I went in to get my car diagnosed and get my driver door handle installed. Diagnosis was fine. Wheel speed sensor bad. They could not install handle. Expansion tank leak. Tipical for tank. Never go there for anything. Brought it to body shop and they installed handle.

Jason