BMW of Columbia

David Watson, Internet Manager, BMW of Columbia

David Watson

Internet Manager

June 05, 2016

"The BEST car buying experience EVER!"

- LOVETOCAMP20

Due to unforeseen circumstances we showed up at this dealership late on a Saturday afternoon and David Watson had the car we were wanting to see all cleaned up and sitting out front. David is very knowledgeable was very patient will all our questions and we felt no pressure. After we decided to buy the car David introduced us to Clayton who was also very helpful and got us a great deal on financing. Even though the dealership closed at 6pm both David and Clayton stayed to finish our sale and delayed their plans for Saturday evening. I felt bad that we kept them late but since we live over 100 miles away their helpfulness and positive attitudes made this the best car buying experience we ever had. I had been to several other dealers and would say I'd never go anywhere else for a BMW.

February 25, 2016

"great service during my car search"

- infiniti search

great service from dave watson who took time to show me a few vehicles that would fit my immediate need; no pressure, strictly professional and a great sales environment;

October 26, 2015

"Lovin' my new 428i Gran Coupe!!!!"

- Mancuso11

This is my second BMW purchase from Joe Machens BMW. When you buy a car, you want the experience to be easy, fun, informative and straight forward. At Machens BMW, that's exactly what you get, and a great deal to boot! I've had the privilege of working with Mike Pattrin both times. Mike is very passionate and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Machens BMW to friends and family. Love my new ride - Thanks Mike!!! P.S. - A special shout out to John in service! Always accommodating.

New 2016 BMW M, $49645