BMW of Columbia

1510 Interstate 70 Dr SW,
Columbia, Missouri 65203
BMW of Columbia Info
About BMW of Columbia

Welcome to Joe Machens BMW! Located at 1510 I-70 Dr. in Columbia, Missouri, we are proud to be part of Joe Machens Dealerships. Joe Machens BMW was established in 1984 shortly after Joe Machens Dealerships owner, Gary Drewing, joined the company. A stand alone store was opened in 2007 at our current location. Read more about our dealership history. As your mid-Missouri BMW dealer, excellent customer service is always our #1 priority. From start to finish, we'll make sure your visit to Joe Machens BMW is the ultimate car-buying experience. Meet with a member of our professional and knowledgeable sales staff today. Our team is ready to assist you in finding the perfect vehicle. From entry level to premium luxury, we have a new BMW to fit any dream, and any budget. Let us help you get behind the wheel of The Ultimate Driving Machine®. Because we are part of Joe Machens Dealerships we can offer you the largest selection of pre-owned vehicles in the mid-west. Choose from our inventory of over 2,000 pre-owned, including a great selection of Certified Pre-Owned BMW vehicles. Our philosophy is to offer the lowest, most competitive new and pre-owned prices in the State. At Joe Machens BMW, our goal is to treat you so well that you will never do business anywhere else. Stop by today and become a member of the Joe Machens BMW family.

About BMW of Columbia

LOVETOCAMP20
6/05/2016

"The BEST car buying experience EVER!"

Due to unforeseen circumstances we showed up at this dealership late on a Saturday afternoon and David Watson had the car we were wanting to see all cleaned up and sitting out front. David is very knowledgeable was very patient will all our questions and we felt no pressure. After we decided to buy the car David introduced us to Clayton who was also very helpful and got us a great deal on financing. Even though the dealership closed at 6pm both David and Clayton stayed to finish our sale and delayed their plans for Saturday evening. I felt bad that we kept them late but since we live over 100 miles away their helpfulness and positive attitudes made this the best car buying experience we ever had. I had been to several other dealers and would say I'd never go anywhere else for a BMW.

June 06, 2016

Hello! Thank you so much for your kind review! We are glad it was the best experience ever for you, and that everyone you met treated you so well. We hope you are loving your new BMW and please come see us again. Thank you!

infiniti search
2/25/2016

"great service during my car search"

great service from dave watson who took time to show me a few vehicles that would fit my immediate need; no pressure, strictly professional and a great sales environment;

May 23, 2016

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! We are glad that you felt comfortable with us during your car shopping. We hope to see you again soon!

Mancuso11
10/26/2015

"Lovin' my new 428i Gran Coupe!!!!"

This is my second BMW purchase from Joe Machens BMW. When you buy a car, you want the experience to be easy, fun, informative and straight forward. At Machens BMW, that's exactly what you get, and a great deal to boot! I've had the privilege of working with Mike Pattrin both times. Mike is very passionate and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Machens BMW to friends and family. Love my new ride - Thanks Mike!!! P.S. - A special shout out to John in service! Always accommodating.

October 27, 2015

We are thrilled that you are so pleased with your experience with us. It sounds like you and Mike make a great team. Enjoy your new 428i Gran Coupe and thank you for your business!

Clatter Tesla
9/25/2015

"Fun test drive and easy transaction! "

my wife and I recently had the good fortune to meet and work with Dennis Carter, when we dropped in to test drive a 2013 Tesla Model S. Although this vehicle was uncharted territory in our region, Dennis had taken it upon himself to become familiar with the Tesla so he could demonstrate its different points to us. In a nutshell, Dennis got us a great price on an amazing car! We could not be any happier! When it came time to sign the papers, we were in a bit of a rush, and Dennis worked with Scott Lapsley to make the transaction smooth and swift. If that wasn't enough, Dennis had us covered when we ran over a nail just a few days after we purchased our vehicle. He brought me a loaner at work, took our car back to the dealership, got the tire repaired and had the car washed. Totally above and beyond! Thank you Dennis! And if you are a Rush fan, drop in and have a chat with Steve Veros!

September 29, 2015

What a great testimony! It sure does sound like Dennis was able to find you the perfect vehicle and help you out the best he could. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a kind review. Thank you!

MikeS
9/08/2015

"Great purchase of X5 with the help of Dennis Carter."

I recently purchased an X5 from Dennis Carter. Five stars is not enough to describe his help and thoughtfulness on this purchase. 10 stars would be a better description. I met with Dennis and told him what I was looking for and in a really short time he delivered exactly the vehicle I was looking for. He is a talented, considerate, trustworthy professional and makes buying a car a breeze. I would recommend Dennis to anyone. He won't let you down.

September 10, 2015

Wow! That is fantastic. It sounds like Dennis was able to find your the perfect vehicle to meet your needs! We appreciate your business!

FrisbyC
7/01/2015

"Best Customer Service Ever"

My knights in shining armor! That’s how I would describe the team at Joe Machnes BMW. Over the last 4 years, Dave Watson, Scott Lapsley and Steve Veros have helped me buy and even lease vehicles that meet my needs. What I admire most is that they work WITH me to help keep my car payments down while keeping my cars running to my complete satisfaction. Joe Machens BMW customer service and sales policies should be taught at every business management and marketing program: Be honest, do what you say you will do, keep costs down, be reliable, be friendly... and customers will gladly come back. I am very proud of Dave Watson. He is professional & knowledgeable and makes buying a vehicle a great, stress free experience. I’m extremely happy with my purchases and I will definitely recommend Machens to anyone looking for a vehicle in the future. Dave makes me feel like I am royalty; in fact everyone at the dealership treats me royally. Dave, in particular, has always been friendly, respectful, and efficient with me, and has taken excellent care of me and my family over these many years. Every time I have to find a car, there is never any pressure to buy or make a decision. Just the fact that you can get in the car all by yourself, go for a ride, test whatever you want without having the pressure of a salesperson is and was great. That's how people SHOULD BUY CARS. I have had the BEST car buying experiences EVER!!! Once I found the car I liked, they brought out the car let me drive it, offered me information on the car and its performance, and then allow me to think through the decision to buy the car or not. My first time buying a BMW, I was HIGHLY impressed with how laid back Dave was and how fast he was able to get me out the door. My sales guy is Dave Watson and my financial service person was Scott Lapsley and they are in a word…. AWESOME I hope they both get HUGE promotions....LOL I absolutely love my new 2015 BMW 328. I trust Dave and the team at Joe Machens. I get better and faster service than I do at any other dealership and service shop. As a university professor at the most prestigious Journalism school in the world, I can, without a doubt, recommend Machens, and Dave to all my colleagues, students and friends. Here’s what I would say: “if you are seeking a dependable, affordable and great looking USED, NEW or LEASE CAR, go see my friend David Watson at Joe Machens BMW and you will see that the dealership is full of truly good people. I'm a customer for life!” With warm regards,

July 13, 2015

Thank you for your kind review Cyndi! We truly value your loyalty and repeat business. Congrats on your 2015 BMW 328! Please let us know if you need anything else.

tvsmith
6/30/2015

"Great experience"

I recently purchased an x5 through Dennis Carter. Dennis did a great job navigating me through the purchase of my new vehicle. He knew all about the new x5 and the options! Dennis seemed as excited as I was about the purchase!

July 13, 2015

Congrats on your X5! We appreciate your business and kind words about Dennis and our team. We are always excited to have new BMW enthusiasts and customers!

MoBama68
5/28/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

My recent purchase of a used Mini Cooper was the best car buying experience I have ever had – all thanks to Dennis Carter. Dennis made me feel as important to him as if I were buying a brand new, top of the line BMW. His professionalism and honesty was so appreciated. When it comes time for my next vehicle purchase I will without a doubt be turning to my trusted friend Dennis!

July 13, 2015

Thank you for your review and business! Congrats on your Mini Cooper - I'm happy to hear Dennis gave you a great experience.

Goodwill
4/30/2015

"Super Michael Pattrin the man"

I was looking for a new car and stop in BMW and mike take care of me from the time I walk in the door and till the time I drove off with a Infiniti good job my friend, 3 mo later I bring a friend in with in 24 hrs she had a new car thank you for all you hard work for BMW so now you know why he the man, Rev James Gray

July 13, 2015

Thank you for your review Rev James! We appreciate your business and spreading the word about our dealership.

mtreg
4/15/2015

"happy lifelong customer"

I have purchased many new and used bmw's from Machens bmw over the years. One thing keeps me coming back-Dennis Carter. What a great guy and trusted friend. Super to deal with and handles every detail perfectly. 20 plus years of working with him. Thanks, M. Tregnago

April 16, 2015

Thank you for your years of loyalty to Dennis and our dealership. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to another 20 years of a great relationship!

Reviews of Mike Pattrin