BMW of Columbia

Dennis Carter

December 27, 2016

"Another Great Experience"

- healthandmore

I feel it is necessary to share how incredibly satisfied I am with Josh Reichlin and Steve Veros of BMW of Columbia. I have leased many cars from them over the past 10 years and just leased another one earlier this month. Every time I lease a car from them, I feel they do their very best to make sure I’m satisfied. It’s not often in today’s business world to walk into a business and leave feeling better on the way out as I do with them. I’ve been leasing cars for almost 20 years, so I know how extremely difficult it is to find a dealership and/or salesperson offering a really positive experience. I was drawn to BMW of Columbia years ago (at the time it was known as Joe Machens BMW) because it felt comfortable. They operated with the “old school” mindset: a handshake spoke a thousand words. They easily gained my trust. I felt their number one priority was to make their customers happy and keep them coming back. Josh has a great demeanor and “down to earth” personality. I’ve also always admired how hard he works and how seriously he takes his position. He was easy to trust from the first day I met him. Because of Josh and the support of Steve, I will not lease a BMW anyplace else.

June 05, 2016

"The BEST car buying experience EVER!"

- LOVETOCAMP20

Due to unforeseen circumstances we showed up at this dealership late on a Saturday afternoon and David Watson had the car we were wanting to see all cleaned up and sitting out front. David is very knowledgeable was very patient will all our questions and we felt no pressure. After we decided to buy the car David introduced us to Clayton who was also very helpful and got us a great deal on financing. Even though the dealership closed at 6pm both David and Clayton stayed to finish our sale and delayed their plans for Saturday evening. I felt bad that we kept them late but since we live over 100 miles away their helpfulness and positive attitudes made this the best car buying experience we ever had. I had been to several other dealers and would say I'd never go anywhere else for a BMW.

February 25, 2016

"great service during my car search"

- infiniti search

great service from dave watson who took time to show me a few vehicles that would fit my immediate need; no pressure, strictly professional and a great sales environment;

New 2016 BMW X5, $84962