BMW of Newport

1215 West Main Road,
Middletown, Rhode Island 02842
BMW of Newport Info
About BMW of Newport

BMW of Newport in greater Middletown is proud to serve Newport, Providence and Fall River with quality BMW vehicles. With the latest models like the 328i, 535i, 528i, 550i and 335d, we carry vehicle to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 1215 West Main Road and test drive a new BMW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before made available on the lot. In addition to the vehicles you see in our new and used inventories, we also can locate your desired vehicle with our CarFinder tool. We offer financing services so you can get into the new BMW or used car you want without a problem. We at BMW of Newport are not just your greater Middletown BMW dealership, we have a full service auto repair shop so you can get the best care for your new BMW or used car. Whether you need BMW auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or BMW auto parts, we are ready to be your first and only choice for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Middletown area BMW dealership or give us call today!

About BMW of Newport Learn More

• BMW Loaner vehicles and free pick up and delivery when your BMW needs servicing
Rose125
3/20/2015

"Great Experience"

I worked with Mark Tortolani and he was wonderful. He listened to my needs and found the perfect car for me. I would not have found this car without him and I feel like I got a great deal on a car that will last me for several years.

Jason T
3/20/2015

"An Outstanding Car Buying Experience"

We just purchased a 2015 BMW X5 (our 3rd BMW owned, 2nd X5) from Mark Tortolani at BMW Newport and the entire car buying experience was phenomenal. Mark was exceptional to work with from the moment we walked through the doors. He presented us with honest, knowledgeable professionalism that immediately put our minds at ease. He and Tom Vincent worked very hard to find us the right X5 at the right price, and made the entire process fun and very stress free. We got a great offer that put us into a great X5 and we are 100% satisfied with our new BMW!! If you are looking to purchase a BMW, without a doubt stop by and visit Mark and the team at Newport BMW. You can absolutely rest assured they will take care of you and put into your perfect vehicle.

Susan
3/15/2015

"Very Positive Car Buying Experience"

All 4 of my X5 vehicles have been purchased at BMW of Newport and this is the second time working with Mark Tortolani. Mark is a smart, honest sales person who makes the car buying experience fun and less stressful! He sees the entire process through and makes sure that you are 100% happy. We appreciate his open communication and responsiveness. It was also a great experience working with Tom on locating the X5 with the features I wanted. He provided options and in the end I got what I was looking for. The finance process and delivery were just a great. Nicole was thorough and organized, which made for a quick and easy finance experience. The professional delivery with Nick was unparalleled! He went over every detail and ensured that his explanation was clear. I am very happy with my new X5 and it has a lot to do with the buying experience at BMW of Newport. Thank you to all of those in involved!

Nicole in Finance

jbarrows
3/14/2015

"Great experience"

Worked with Mark Tortolani for over a 4 week period while searching for various X 5 Diesels. Mark was the most direct, honest guy I had spoken with. He was always professional and caring. He keep hisd word and made the Deal happen as agreed. Delivery was prompt, Car was detailed to perfection, located inside the Showroom which was very thoughtful. Nicholas gave a great presentation of the cars extraordinary features. The whole delivery process was exceptional. I look forward to doing business with BMW of Newport in the future.

Nikole Gouveia

jqcvpb
3/06/2015

"Purchased a Certified Pre Owned 2012 BMW"

BMW Newport worked hard to get our business and were very customer oriented. There was no high pressure, just polite staff, clean facility and very good values. Our salesman, Nicholas Beekman , was very meticulous in explaining all the features of our car, he even assisted in programming the " I Drive " .

Thor156
2/28/2015

"Great experience!!"

Purchased a 2015 BMW at Newport BMW. I was very reluctant to leave another dealer that I had extensive experience with in the past. I was impressed with the manner in which I was treated from start to finish. Justin Moniz was knowledgable, and well spoken. Very easy and professional experience from Justin in Sales, as well as Tom, Nick, Mike, all the way through financing with Nicole. Great job by all involved,

Nicole Gouveia

Nicsmom94
2/10/2015

"Great experience"

I have bought several cars in my life and this was by far the best experience I had. Justin was both professional and knowledgeable. He was able to answer all of my questions. Justin was not "pushy" at all. He was there when I needed him but did not harass me with multiple phone calls. He was able to give us a fair market price for our X1 without making us feel like we were crazy for asking. We also had a great experience with Nick, the BMW Genius. He took his time and explained all the options in the car. Nick knows his stuff and is able to explain it to those who don't. Finally, we had a good experience with Nicole in financing. She worked with us to get the best rate and a payment we could afford. The entire team was very professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend this dealership. Thank you for a great experience.

Drew
2/08/2015

"Impressed!"

This was my first vehicle purchase from BMW of Newport, and I'm glad to say that I was pleasantly surprised at how easy they made the car buying experience to be. Mark Tortolani was always forthright and honest with me every stay of the way, all while being very patient as I evaluated different X5 configuration options, all the way down to the financing. He, as well as Rich Anger, really did a fantastic job of making everything simple to understand, in the end, when it came down to purchasing the perfect X5 that I had ordered. I couldn't be happier with the purchase, as well as all of the fine folks at BMW of Newport that made it possible.

Tim
2/06/2015

"Lease 435 MSport"

What a fantastic experience from start to finish with BMW. Mark Tortolani was clear and responsive from the onset. Rich Anger handled the deal with no hiccups as he deliver a fair price without the unpleasantries of negotiating back and forth which is far too common. Justin Moniz did an excellent job of handling the pickup and gave me a thorough explanation of all the cars features and unique bell and whistles. I would highly recommend BMW and all the aforementioned individuals as this was by far the smoothest transaction I've experienced.

ThomSudbury
1/30/2015

"A consistently delightful experience!"

I have purchased two vehicles from BMW of Newport, a 2013 X5 off the lot and a 2015 X5 that I factory ordered. Both experiences were unparalleled in terms of customer service, efficiency, value for price, and overall experience. There are several BMW dealers much closer than the two hour drive to Newport, but the sales experience at BMW of Newport is that exceptional. Both Mark Tortolani and Rich Anger served our every need with professionalism and empathy, resulting in a great outcome with a great BMW that is exactly what fits us best.

Reviews of Mark Tortolani