BMW of Newport

1215 West Main Road,
Middletown, Rhode Island 02842
BMW of Newport Info
About BMW of Newport

BMW Of Newport in Middletown, RI treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence!

About BMW of Newport Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• BMW Loaner vehicles and free pick up and delivery when your BMW needs servicing
Bmwbuyer111
8/04/2016

"Great experience "

We were very pleased with our experience. Justin was professional and efficient. We received great service from start to finish and would recommend Justin and BMW of Newport to anyone looking to purchase a BMW!

DV
7/21/2016

"Newport's Finest Sales Team"

Sometimes second chances are absolutely worth it. Justin Moniz provided the ultimate client experience. Justin is an exemplary client advisor. His demeanor is calm and professional. He understood what I needed and helped me close on my purchase with ease. No hassle, no games…just flawless interaction! Justin took care of everything before I thought to ask. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. James Costakos was friendly and efficient with the financials. Call them the dream team and DO call them for exceptional service. Fantastic experience guys...thank you!

Elan-nouvelle
6/24/2016

"Gem of a dealership in Newport, RI"

I can't recommend this place highly enough! Traveling from Boston, I was very pleased to find my car here back in April. BMW of Newport maintains a wide range of excellent used cars at very competitive pricing. A place like this will often fly under the radar as the masses flock to bigger or nearer dealerships, but my experience here was far superior to the rest. Thanks to the help and expertise of Justin Moniz and Bo St.Angelo, the transaction was a breeze. Justin went above and beyond when he volunteered to drive us directly to the DMV because I required Massachusetts plates and would have been late for work otherwise. They're quite easily the best!

JPA
6/15/2016

"Leased a 328D Sport Wagon from Justin Moniz - perfection"

This is our third purchase with BMW of Newport. The cars are perfect, but it is all about the customer experience. As a 61 year old CEO of my own firm I understand service and I am pretty good at recognizing talent. Justin Moniz is smart, serious, knowledgeable about his product, is calm and thorough and has the sales chops to make your interaction at BMW of Newport very pleasant. He is the real deal. No pressure, he let the vehicle do all the talking. He handled the transaction from start to finish. And to Top it off, it was his "day off" and was the last guy to leave the floor. Perfection.

Leo.sangadej
5/10/2016

"Amazing! "

I have worked with a lot of dealers and believe me when I say this is an Amazing team and great honest guys! I had Simon Costakos as my advisor, very friendly and resourceful. He came in on his day off to help us. During the test drive he and the BMW genius Nick Beeckman let me truly test drive the car with no pressure. They had all the information I needed or acquired all the answers I needed. When it got to pricing Michael Richard the sale manager once again was very resourceful. Tried every which way possible to find us money through programs and rebates. Unfortunately we were not able to come to a price on a BMW x5m (Difference Off about 5K). But I would recommend these men to anyone!

xxKingSlayerxx
3/21/2016

"Easy Transaction..."

This is my 4th BMW and the first time purchasing from BMW of Newport. I've used them for service and they have always done a great job. During a service visit I struck up a conversation with Jim Costakos. While I wasn't ready to pull the trigger then he gave me his card and asked that I give him the opportunity to sell me a car when the time came. When I was ready I shopped at least 5 other dealers and got a pretty good offer from a large delearship in MA. I promised Jim that I would give him a shot so I emailed him to let him know that I would be making a purchase. Since Jim is now in Finance he had Justin Moniz reach out to me.I dealt with Justin from start to finish and he did an excellent job. Special ordered the exact car I wanted and got it for an unbelievable price. Good communication from Justin and he followed my numerous instructions to a T. Great experience and come to think of it one of the easiest new car purchases in quite some time. I definitely thank them for their time and putting together a great deal.

Mindy
3/09/2016

"All Good.."

This is my 4th BMW lease, as always smooth sailing at BMW of Newport and I love my new car... Justin was great to work with as was Jimmy and Nick. Thanks team!

MC
1/19/2016

"Great! Love this Dealership!"

This is my second BMW purchase -- great car, I will always drive a BMW!! Justin was great to work with, and very professional. I received a fair price on the car, and everyone involved (in the dealership) was extremely courteous and helpful!

Kristin D.
1/02/2016

"New car purchase"

Justin Moniz was an absolute pleasure to work with! I'm on my third BMW, with the last two being from BMW of Newport. Justin was extremely professional and courteous, and made himself available at all times to answer any questions I had throughout the process. As a female, he made me feel valued as a customer and was extremly attentive and accommodating. I would highly recommended Justin to anyone in the market for a BMW!!! 10 plus stars!

Appraiser Scott
12/01/2015

"A terrific experience from start to finish !"

Justin made the purchase of my 4th BMW a real pleasure. We exchanged several emails and phone calls before I actually met him. When I arrived, the vehicle we had spoke about was out front and ready for my consideration. Justin was super patient explaining the differences between the two vehicles I was considering. When my decision was made, the negotiation was low key with no pressure. Nikole in the finance department, was a delight and very helpful with optional features for the vehicle. I picked up my new car the day before Thanksgiving and Justin has followed up several times. Exceptional customer service.

Nikole Gouveia