BMW of Newport

1215 West Main Road,
Middletown, Rhode Island 02842
BMW of Newport Info
About BMW of Newport

BMW of Newport in greater Middletown is proud to serve Newport, Providence and Fall River with quality BMW vehicles. With the latest models like the 328i, 535i, 528i, 550i and 335d, we carry vehicle to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 1215 West Main Road and test drive a new BMW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before made available on the lot. In addition to the vehicles you see in our new and used inventories, we also can locate your desired vehicle with our CarFinder tool. We offer financing services so you can get into the new BMW or used car you want without a problem. We at BMW of Newport are not just your greater Middletown BMW dealership, we have a full service auto repair shop so you can get the best care for your new BMW or used car. Whether you need BMW auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or BMW auto parts, we are ready to be your first and only choice for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Middletown area BMW dealership or give us call today!

About BMW of Newport Learn More

• BMW Loaner vehicles and free pick up and delivery when your BMW needs servicing
JFerreira08
8/31/2015

"Very knowledgeable "

Justin was great to work with. He went into great detail with what he knew about the car and when asked a question he did not hesitate to answer. He was fun to work with and made sure the expirence went as smooth as possible. He made buying a car easy. The employees at the dealership were great too. The lady at the desk was very friendly when you walked in and when you called in. She was great!

amy k
8/26/2015

"Fabulous experience"

It was an absolute pleasure working with John Lehane. He was knowledgable and friendly, and did not use high-pressure sales tactics. As a woman, I have had several negative experiences with salesmen who are condescending and do not listen. John is neither of these, and it seems like BMW of Newport would not tolerate any of their salespeople behaving that way. I highly recommend John to anyone looking to purchase a BMW--he has just the right combination of enthusiasm and expertise.

mike1033
8/20/2015

"Extremly knowledgeable about all things BMW"

NO pressure....Justin is the expert on all things BMW, no high pressure and he took his time with me. I live closer to the Inskip dealership and would have gone there, however living so close and stopping in there numerous times, I was NEVER approached by a sales rep. Even though most of the time i was just looking. My first time at BMW of Newport I was just looking as well. But Justin approached me and was very low key and pointed out a lot of BMW info to me. So, when I was finally ready to Lease, I went to see Justin....The best sales rep around !!

caroline.davis2
8/17/2015

"Fantastic Experience"

I just recently purchased a 2016 X3. It was my 2nd car with BMW. I had such a great experience first time around and got great advice, so it was a no-brainer that I would return to the same dealership with the same sales associate, Mark Tortolani, and get another BMW. Mark remembered everything I liked from my first purchase, stayed in touch with me after the purchase, so when it came time to get a new car, it was such an easy, convenient, and no stress experience. I have recommended family and friends who don't even live in the area to come to this dealership.

RILocal Me
8/15/2015

"Buying a car can be pretty intimidating...."

But these guys made it easy :-). As I told Jonathan, I did not look forward to the car buying experience. I never wanted to replace my pre-loved 2003 BMW but a pothole made that necessary. Bruce, Jonathan and Michael were great to deal with and I would definitely recommend them to my friends. Take your time with the financing information. There is a lot to go through and it's easy to sign too quickly.

Rlorenson
8/15/2015

"Great service"

I returned to Newport for another BMW because of the fantastic service provided on all levels. They care for my BMW like it was third own. Courtesy pick up and delivery when serviced is key because of my busy schedule. They went out and found the car I wanted and made the terms reasonable. Will be buying my next car there.

Norm
8/13/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Drove my 2016 X5 home today and it was the culmination of an easy and comfortable experience especially going thhrough the sales process with Justin, the paperwork process with Bruce and the informative training session on the new X5 with the resident Genius, Nick. Justin was especially helpfu from our first phone conversationl and is to be commended for his friendliness, patience, professionalism and product knowledge. This is my second BMW purchase from BMW of Newport. My previous purchase and service experiences were key factors in my decision to return.

Bruce (finance)

localblastmarketing
8/13/2015

"Amazing Customer Service and Experience"

Wow! I am amazed by the service I experience at BMW of Newport. Jon Lehane and his team gave me a phenomenal experience and presented an even greater vehicle. This has truly been a dream come true! BMW of Newport goes above and beyond for their customers. I am recommending all of my friends here!

rwbinNewport
8/08/2015

"Excellent service...and more importantly, follow through."

Fantastic service across the board from sales (Justin), finance (Nicole), and service (Paul). From initial visit through driving away, the experience was fantastic; including the follow up activities that were promised and delivered.

Paul Cunha

firstbmw
8/03/2015

"Many thanks to Jon"

Buying a new car from BMW of Newport was a delightful experience because our salesperson Jon Lehane was so friendly, knowledgable, flexible, and efficient. We visited the dealership, test drove two cars, spoke with a technician, negotiated price, and drove away with our new car in a matter of days. Jon was always at the end of the telephone to answer questions and made time for us whenever we wanted to speak in person. I feel confident we are in just as good hands going forward now that we have graduated from customers to owners.

Reviews of Jonathan Lehane