BMW of Newport

Makes: BMW|Service Center

BMW of Newport

BMW of Newport Info
About BMW of Newport

• BMW Loaner vehicles and free pick up and delivery when your BMW needs servicing
BMW-Owner-6times
12/20/2014

"Peter Hoplain"

All three employees, Justin, Peter, and Nick, were very helpful and very congenial teaching me more about my 2014 BMW i3 w/ Range Extender. I visited BMW of Newport this afternoon to charge the power battery of my electric car. If these three BMW employees lived in New Haven, and if I wasn't retired, I'd hire them at my company! Great job guys! And, Thanks again!

Peter Hopelain

evans3213
12/18/2014

"First car "

This was my first new car and I had a very good experience! Mr. Moniz was the seller I dealt with at bmw of Newport and I'm glad. Justin wasn't 'pushy' like most sellers are. He also could answer any questions I had and worked with me to make this an easy buying experience. I love my new car and my next car will be another bmw. The staff is very professional and the dealership is one of the best I've seen. I would highly suggest bmw of Newport to anyone looking for a new car.

Laurene Harrington
12/06/2014

"The Only Place to go in Rhode Island!"

This is the second time that I have worked with Mark Tortolani in purchasing/leasing a BMW. He is polite, easy to deal with and a very hard worker. He worked diligently with my husband in nailing down a deal we felt comfortable with. I appreciated his honesty and pleasant demeanor. I am also really fond of the service department. They take the car in right away and i never feel like I have been ripped off. They keep in contact while the car is being serviced and prioritize the needs of the automobile. Thank you to everyone at BMW Newport. I recommend it to everyone and will keep coming back!

cbdoggett
12/05/2014

"Great sales experience"

I recently worked with Justin Moniz at BMW Newport and had an excellent experience. He went above and beyond to work with me and get me the information I was looking for, when I wanted it. Our first contact was over the phone (I called because I had some questions about a specific car's interior and options), and he out of respect for my time he offered to check the car and get back to me. What I didn't expect was that he actually took the car out to a clear section of the parking lot and did a quick video of the car, addressing all of the areas that I had asked about in his video. This is an example of exceeding the customer's expectations and creating a great experience. That effort not only saved me a trip to the dealership, but it showed respect for what I wanted and for the process being no-pressure, all service. Great work!

frittye
12/05/2014

"Mark Tortolani of BMW of Newport is Tops in His Field!"

Mark Tortolani is professional and knowledgeable and always puts his customer first! This is the second purchase we've made from Mark in the last 18 months and I can not praise him enough. We would work with Mark again without hesitation and highly recommend him to anyone in the market for a new or pre-owned car or even if you are just starting the process and not sure which direction you want to go. Mark never uses pressure tactics and makes the entire process painless and positive. Thank you, Mark for another great experience.

Krdbmw123
11/04/2014

"Great experience at Bmw of Newport"

Mark Tortolani was a tremendous help with my interest in finding a bmw that suits me. He is honest, smart, and really lead me the right direction to my purchase of my 3 series bmw . I am very satisfied with my purchase, and with the help from all of the employees at BMW of Newport !

draymond.14
11/03/2014

"Superier Servive and Buying Experience"

I've been a long time customer of BMW of Newport. My experience has been nothing less than outstanding for sales and service, and my recent purchase was no exception. This is the second time I have worked with Mark to acquire a new vehicle. His knowledge of BMW's, professionalism, and attention to detail are beyond compare. He understood my needs and what I was looking for and made certain that I got the best deal. Also, he made sure the complete process ran smoothly and effortlessly. Because of the dealerships and Mark's commitment, I would recommend without hesitation that anyone looking to get a BMW that they go to the BEST BMW dealership in RI and work with Mark.

marybeth.fletcher.3
9/30/2014

"Best Experience Ever"

I had inquired about a car on line from Audi and the overall experience was awful starting on line. I i went for a test drive and the experience was terrible. The sales person was no help! When i contacted BMW Newport on line Mark was quick to respond and answer any and all of my questions in detail. Mark treated me with respect which was not the case with Audi. I work in retail and my schedule is hectic and Mark was more than willing to accommodate my needs. He also offered to bring the car to me!! I made it to BMW Newport and met Mark he was personable and a pleasure to work with. He clearly loves his work and believes in the product he sells. Needless to say i purchased my BMW and i am thrilled. I will be sure to recommend Mark to anyone looking for a car. BMW Newport made my experience and Mark made it better you have a customer for life he is a keeper! Thanks Mark! Sincerely, Marybeth Fletcher

lesogorp
9/30/2014

"BMW Newport - Honest, down to earth guys"

After dealing with a few MA based BMW dealers and having negative experiences trying to purchase a new car. I found these guys online, and called them for more information on a car I've been seeking. I spoke with a nice guy named Blake, who was a very helpful salesman that wanted to put the effort in. He offered to let us show up 15 minutes prior to their closing to come by and look at the elusive M235i that I have been seeking for months. Blake and his team stuck around and closed the deal and it was one of my best experiences with a dealer. These guys are incredible, and if your seriously considering a BMW and live in the RI,CT, or MA area, you should give Blake a call at Newport BMW, and you will not be disappointed. They will take care of you!

donnampf
9/15/2014

"Dealership Experience"

Our car buying experience at BMW Newport was our best ever. The entire staff was always very attentive and courteous in every way. Blake, our Sales Advisor was very knowledgeable, conscientious and helpful. He was always responsive to our questions and worked very hard to help us build the best car to meet our needs. He accomplished this in a non pressured way. Through his diligence he was able to deliver our newly built car in a shorter than expected period of time. We would highly recommend him when looking to purchase a car. In addition Nick spent a great deal of time explaining all the car's technology and took care to make sure we understood all the details and Chris made the financial paperwork uneventful. We would highly recommend BMW Newport to all our family and friends. Donna & Bernie Pfeiffer

Reviews of Mark Tortolani