BMW of Newport

1215 West Main Road,
Middletown, Rhode Island 02842
BMW of Newport Info
About BMW of Newport

BMW of Newport in greater Middletown is proud to serve Newport, Providence and Fall River with quality BMW vehicles. With the latest models like the 328i, 535i, 528i, 550i and 335d, we carry vehicle to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 1215 West Main Road and test drive a new BMW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before made available on the lot. In addition to the vehicles you see in our new and used inventories, we also can locate your desired vehicle with our CarFinder tool. We offer financing services so you can get into the new BMW or used car you want without a problem. We at BMW of Newport are not just your greater Middletown BMW dealership, we have a full service auto repair shop so you can get the best care for your new BMW or used car. Whether you need BMW auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or BMW auto parts, we are ready to be your first and only choice for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Middletown area BMW dealership or give us call today!

About BMW of Newport Learn More

• BMW Loaner vehicles and free pick up and delivery when your BMW needs servicing
Aaron123
6/30/2015

"Great experience "

Just purchased a m3 from Jon Lehane! Great service and experience. I recommend coming to see Jon if your looking to purchase a new vehicle!

Lo723
6/24/2015

"Unlike any other dealership"

Being a younger couple, my boyfriend and I have had poor experiences with several other dealerships locally, finding ourselves ignored, pre-judged, and prejudiced. Fearing the same treatment, we opted to visit BMW of Newport when it was closed, so we could browse in peace. As fate would have it, we ran into Mark there in a chance encounter. The immediate service he offered us was a breath of fresh air. He was beyond accommodating in all manners and made our whole transaction seamless. We couldn't be happier. He truly went above and beyond any expectation we could have. We had the pleasure of dealing with his colleague Bruce as well who is as equally welcoming and friendly. We highly recommend this dealership.

TR_Manchester
6/23/2015

"Straightforward, informative, went extra mile"

From my initial call in where I was connected with Mark Tortolani, I received clear information and liked what I heard, so visited the dealership and had a good experience there. I bought a previously owned BMW and it was delivered as I had asked. There was some logistics required when I picked up the car and Mark personally went out of his way to make it work to my convenience--I appreciated that. Several others (Nick, Michael, Nicole) also helped put it all together for me.

jcallahan
6/15/2015

"Positive Car buying Experience!"

I worked with Mark Tortolani for the second time and everything went smoothly again. No nonsense...I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. The car was delivered on time and perfectly.

RK_Kingston
6/02/2015

"Mark Tortolani Puts the Customer First!"

My wife and I purchased a BMW Sedan from Marl Tortolani at BMW of Newport last week. We had found a potential car beforehand online and visited Mark at BMW to check it out in person. We had never met or worked with Mark prior to this encounter. Throughout the process of examining, test driving, and negotiating our actual purchase of the car, Mark was extremely informative, helpful, and patient with our many questions. He worked VERY hard for us in trying to get us exactly what we wanted and truly tried every possible avenue to address OUR requirements. Mark truly "put the customer first" throughout our very pleasant experience. By the time we returned to the dealership to pick up our now-purchased car at a later date, it was no surprise to us to see that Mark had dropped by the dealership, even on his day off, and made sure we were sent off properly and happy. He has our very strong recommendation. Thanks, Mark! Also wonderful experience getting a car orientation lesson from Nick Beeckman. During our time actually picking up the car to take it home, Nick covered the workings of the car literally from bumper to bumper (right down to programming my wife's phone to work in the car and even the garage door opener!). He answered every question we had in a remarkably patient and informative manner. Best orientation I have ever had!

maryelyseg
6/01/2015

"Great communication!!"

I have dealt with many different dealers and dealerships over the course of my driving history. Mark Tortolani and BMW of Newport were absolutely fantastic. Mark went above and beyond to help get me into the vehicle that I wanted and at a comfortable place for me. I have never dealt with a sales person that worked so hard to help me find the vehicle that I loved. From the test drive to signing the paperwork it was a good experience. Mark was so responsive and worked tirelessly to provide me with all the information and options that were available to me. He has continued to answer my questions with the same speed even after I brought the car home!

scottJ02347
5/30/2015

"Deceitful"

This dealership was deceitful from day one. Recently traded my BMW for a Mercedes due to not wanting to deal with this dealership ever again. Horrible experience.

Sales and Service Department

Paula0318
5/29/2015

"Best car buying experience yet!"

Seeing Mark at BMW of Newport was the best thing that could have happened to me. He's not your typical salesman with all the pitches and games. Gets straight to the point with numbers and has you out of there quickly. I recommend speaking to Mark if your thinking of buying a BMW he'll be honest with you and you know exactly where you stand. Great experience!

Beanie01
4/23/2015

"1st class and no pressure experience! "

Had a great experience at BMW of Newport. From the quick internet based response from Bruce to Mark going above and beyond during my buying experience to Rich working hard to close the deal I had a great experience for my first BMW purchase. A real first class dealership with regular guys making you feel comfortable during the whole process. Wasn't planning on walking away with an awesome 428 xi convertible last Saturday but from the moment I saw it I was knew this car was going to be mind. Had a good experience with my Infinity G37s convertible but this dealership had a different feel from the Infinity dealership I was dealing with. Mark was awesome during the whole process . Nikole was also very helpful from the paperwork side of things and very informative.

PiddlyPuss
4/20/2015

"FANTASTIC DEALERSHIP & PRODUCT "

I bought a brand new 2015 BMW 228i x-drive coupe. I emailed the dealership on a Thursday night and set up an appointment for 9 a.m. on Saturday. Bruce Grabert greeted us courteously, spoke a little about the brand (I had never driven one before). He then introduced us to our salesman, James Costakos, who knows everything there is to know about these vehicles and was just beyond pleasant to work with. We spoke to Tom Vincent, who also was great to speak with. After I test drove the vehicle, I knew I was going to buy it. These cars are really that nice. I'm still stunned that a 4 cylinder can perform like a 6. So, then we negotiated a price for the car and our trade with James and Michael Richard, with none of that in and out silliness of "Let me go talk to my manager." We all sat in the office and spoke. The deal was transparent. I had determined before I went to the dealership what the number was that I could afford and that goal was reached. Then we finished up the paperwork with Nicole, who was just as nice as everyone else. I left with my beautiful new car that day and couldn't be happier with the vehicle and the way I was treated at this dealership. I can't say enough about the staff, the dealership, and the car itself. The whole transaction exceeded my expectations. If you want a new car, go here first...

Nicole Gouveia (finance person)

Reviews of Mark Tortolani