BMW of Newport

Internet Manager, BMW Genius

Michael Richard, Sales Manager, BMW of Newport

Michael Richard

January 09, 2017

"⭐️Five Star Staff and Customer Service⭐️ "

- CMusto

My experience at BMW of Newport was like no other! Everyone was so friendly, informative and really made me feel comfortable while I was in the decision making process. Bo was amazing to work with and made us feel right at home. We never felt like we were being "sold to". Robert was wonderful as well. He showed us all the different models that we were interested in and answered all of our questions.......and we had ALOT of questions! I had some more questions in the next week or two after I purchased my vehicle, so I called and spoke to Paul. He was so patient with me and made sure I completely understood everything. This was my first BMW purchase and the whole staff at BMW of Newport made it a great experience. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle!

November 04, 2016

"Lied, took advance and sold the car to someone else"

- Raj

Lied, took advance and sold the car to someone else. After agreeing to price and taking the deposit, the sales person calls back to say that we found a problem and this car cannot be sold as certified. Another sales associate confirmed that they took an advance for a higher sale price. Very unethical, lied and unprofessional.

November 03, 2016

"Awesome service"

- ERIC TREMBLAY

This place is awesome! Just bought my 5th Beamer there today and Mark the GM treated me like a King along with Milton and Nick! Great Dealership!

• BMW Loaner vehicles and free pick up and delivery when your BMW needs servicing
BMW of Newport, Middletown, RI, 02842