BMW of Newport

Andrew Cox

August 15, 2017

"BMW x3"

- Rayblahblah

I was referred to BMW Newport by a colleague who brought a vehicle from them and he's given me awesome feedback about his experiences there. Prior to my purchase, I purchased two BMW's from a different dealership in Rhode Island (unnamed) so I decided to give them a try. Not only did I find what I wanted, and left with something better, the service I received was outstanding and most importantly they were fair. I did not feel like I was being lied to, tricked, or pressured into buying a car I did not want. Andrew and Bo worked to get me what I want. I just brought my car in for service and Paul was awesome. I regret not buying my last two cars from them. If you're in the market for a BMW, please go to Newport BMW. Even if you don't buy anything, the experience alone is worth it. And please don't even try it...this is NOT fake review.

Andrew Cox
Bo St.Angelo
Other Employees : Paul from Service and the reception lady is very nice. :)

August 10, 2017

"Just What I Wanted"

- MrsC

Simon was excellent and highly recommended. He listened to what we wanted and made a great suggestion of a BMW that we were not considering. We love our new X1 and Simon for all of his help and excellent customer service. We are so happy. It is just what we wanted!

Simon Costakos

July 29, 2017

"Purchased a preowned BMW X3"

- Susan Ducharme

I want to thank everyone at BMW of Newport for the wonderful service and time they gave me. Justin Moniz was most accommodating and very knowledgeable. I love my BMW. Thank you for your time and patience.

Justin Moniz

• BMW Loaner vehicles and free pick up and delivery when your BMW needs servicing