BMW of Newport

1215 West Main Road,
Middletown, Rhode Island 02842
BMW of Newport Info
About BMW of Newport

BMW Of Newport in Middletown, RI treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence!

About BMW of Newport Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• BMW Loaner vehicles and free pick up and delivery when your BMW needs servicing
xxKingSlayerxx
3/21/2016

"Easy Transaction..."

This is my 4th BMW and the first time purchasing from BMW of Newport. I've used them for service and they have always done a great job. During a service visit I struck up a conversation with Jim Costakos. While I wasn't ready to pull the trigger then he gave me his card and asked that I give him the opportunity to sell me a car when the time came. When I was ready I shopped at least 5 other dealers and got a pretty good offer from a large delearship in MA. I promised Jim that I would give him a shot so I emailed him to let him know that I would be making a purchase. Since Jim is now in Finance he had Justin Moniz reach out to me.I dealt with Justin from start to finish and he did an excellent job. Special ordered the exact car I wanted and got it for an unbelievable price. Good communication from Justin and he followed my numerous instructions to a T. Great experience and come to think of it one of the easiest new car purchases in quite some time. I definitely thank them for their time and putting together a great deal.

Mindy
3/09/2016

"All Good.."

This is my 4th BMW lease, as always smooth sailing at BMW of Newport and I love my new car... Justin was great to work with as was Jimmy and Nick. Thanks team!

MC
1/19/2016

"Great! Love this Dealership!"

This is my second BMW purchase -- great car, I will always drive a BMW!! Justin was great to work with, and very professional. I received a fair price on the car, and everyone involved (in the dealership) was extremely courteous and helpful!

Kristin D.
1/02/2016

"New car purchase"

Justin Moniz was an absolute pleasure to work with! I'm on my third BMW, with the last two being from BMW of Newport. Justin was extremely professional and courteous, and made himself available at all times to answer any questions I had throughout the process. As a female, he made me feel valued as a customer and was extremly attentive and accommodating. I would highly recommended Justin to anyone in the market for a BMW!!! 10 plus stars!

Appraiser Scott
12/01/2015

"A terrific experience from start to finish !"

Justin made the purchase of my 4th BMW a real pleasure. We exchanged several emails and phone calls before I actually met him. When I arrived, the vehicle we had spoke about was out front and ready for my consideration. Justin was super patient explaining the differences between the two vehicles I was considering. When my decision was made, the negotiation was low key with no pressure. Nikole in the finance department, was a delight and very helpful with optional features for the vehicle. I picked up my new car the day before Thanksgiving and Justin has followed up several times. Exceptional customer service.

Nikole Gouveia

Car buyer
11/10/2015

"My recent purchase"

Your Client Advisor Justin Moniz recently sold me a new BMW and my experience with the process was very satisfylng.Justin was very effective in his initial approach,product knowledge,and ability to satisfy my specific requirements. He also followed up on all outstanding items to my satisfaction. As a result I continue to be very comfortable with your organization. Colin MacGillivray

Karasecino
11/02/2015

"Best dealership to work with"

Justin was our sales associate and he was great! He made sure everything we needed was completely taken care of and made the process of picking up the car a breeze. They are currently going through construction and you would never be able to tell with their professionalism and assistance. Highly recommend and ask for Justin.

janmcc
11/01/2015

"Top Notch"

Justin Moniz was knowledgeable and patient in building the exact car that I wanted. I was then pleasantly surprised at how quickly I received it. In addition to being knowledgeable and patient, Justin was also conscientious, trusting, and very professional. Never had such a smooth sailing car buying experience.

Edward Sylvia
10/26/2015

"Wonderful Service!!"

Dealing with BMW Newport was a pleasure. We showed up close to closing time to inquire about a test drive and we were fortunate Jon Lehane greeted us and assisted us from the test drive though the purchase, and beyond!! We had a few questions about the workings of our BMW once we got it home, and Jon seemed happy to help us with anything he could. Top notch, no pressure, car buying experience thanks to Jon Lehane!!

mindy5
10/14/2015

"Superior"

My experiences at BMW Newport just keep getting better. Blake Stangohr was wonderful to deal with from beginning to end. He is extremely knowledgeable about all the models I test drove and was patient with me during my decision making. There are plenty of auto dealers closer to me but I prefer doing business at BMW Newport because of their team. Rich Anger runs a great dealership. Loving my new 5 series!!! Thank you!! Mindy Caito

Reviews of Nicholas Beeckman