BMW of Newport

Internet Manager, BMW Genius

Michael Richard, Sales Manager, BMW of Newport

Michael Richard

June 21, 2017

"Great Experience with my purchase 2017 340XI"

- x

I ordered my car from the factory and all went well with Justin. I was pleased with the whole process from car selection to delivery. Justin has a lot of car knowledge and knows how to treat customers well. He is also patient, never rushing has my business!

Other Employees : The car Genius guy was awesome also

June 20, 2017

"Outstanding from Start to Finish"

- New M550

I try to be extremely informed prior to making a purchase of a new vehicle. I research the Forums for the make and model car I am interested in and then scour the net for other datapoints. I do so as the cars I purchase are usually high end and I expect to keep them longer than the average buyer. I also prefer to order my cars in the colors I want and the options I deem important. I'm very impressed with the support I received both prior to and after the purchase. My CA was Justin Moniz. He was extremely knowledgeable, never did the good guy-bad guy routine like the sales staff at BMW of Warwick and offered advice (good advice that is) when needed. Great follow-up and support after the sale as well. I was also impressed with Mark Grenga, the GM at BMW of Newport, who helped guide me through the process with care. He and his staff made me feel welcome rather than "a sales target" as they do at BMW of Warwick. Nice to work with a sales team who want to build long term relationships and treated me the way a customer should be treated. I highly recommend Justin Moniz and BMW of Newport.

Mark Grenga

May 12, 2017

"Smooth, No Pressure and Professional"

- RI Sea Shore

Justin Moniz is very easy to work with. I was driving an older X5 and wanted more features in a new one. On my second visit to the dealership, Justin had two cars, parked next to each other, that had all of the upgrades I was interested in. He explained all of the upgrades and helped me to decide which ones were best for me and my budget. Shortly there after, I placed my custom build order. Justin knows his products and all the features they come with. If you are looking for a professional, no pressure sales advisor, look no further, Justin is your man!

Justin Moniz

• BMW Loaner vehicles and free pick up and delivery when your BMW needs servicing
BMW of Newport, Middletown, RI, 02842