BMW of Newport

Internet Manager, BMW Genius

March 22, 2017

"Outstanding experience"

- Fonzie

I purchased an 08 Toyota Tacoma surrounded by 100,00 BMW's, Simon treated me like I was buying a new vehicle, Had a wonderful experience, also had a great experience with used car manager Bo. Service dept was outstanding. Thank you BMW of Middleton, RI

March 06, 2017

"Purchased a pre owned vehicle"

- BMWSeus007

Purchased a pre owned vehicle and the service was great the price was even better and they have a lot of perks in the service department to keep you on your day to day without the hassle of having no transportation during a service appointment. Highly recommended dealership specifically the Newport dealership.

January 09, 2017

"⭐️Five Star Staff and Customer Service⭐️ "

- CMusto

My experience at BMW of Newport was like no other! Everyone was so friendly, informative and really made me feel comfortable while I was in the decision making process. Bo was amazing to work with and made us feel right at home. We never felt like we were being "sold to". Robert was wonderful as well. He showed us all the different models that we were interested in and answered all of our questions.......and we had ALOT of questions! I had some more questions in the next week or two after I purchased my vehicle, so I called and spoke to Paul. He was so patient with me and made sure I completely understood everything. This was my first BMW purchase and the whole staff at BMW of Newport made it a great experience. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle!

• BMW Loaner vehicles and free pick up and delivery when your BMW needs servicing
BMW of Newport, Middletown, RI, 02842