BMW of Newport

Makes: BMW|Service Center

BMW of Newport

BMW of Newport Info
About BMW of Newport

• BMW Loaner vehicles and free pick up and delivery when your BMW needs servicing

"Best Experience Ever"

I had inquired about a car on line from Audi and the overall experience was awful starting on line. I i went for a test drive and the experience was terrible. The sales person was no help! When i contacted BMW Newport on line Mark was quick to respond and answer any and all of my questions in detail. Mark treated me with respect which was not the case with Audi. I work in retail and my schedule is hectic and Mark was more than willing to accommodate my needs. He also offered to bring the car to me!! I made it to BMW Newport and met Mark he was personable and a pleasure to work with. He clearly loves his work and believes in the product he sells. Needless to say i purchased my BMW and i am thrilled. I will be sure to recommend Mark to anyone looking for a car. BMW Newport made my experience and Mark made it better you have a customer for life he is a keeper! Thanks Mark! Sincerely, Marybeth Fletcher

"BMW Newport - Honest, down to earth guys"

After dealing with a few MA based BMW dealers and having negative experiences trying to purchase a new car. I found these guys online, and called them for more information on a car I've been seeking. I spoke with a nice guy named Blake, who was a very helpful salesman that wanted to put the effort in. He offered to let us show up 15 minutes prior to their closing to come by and look at the elusive M235i that I have been seeking for months. Blake and his team stuck around and closed the deal and it was one of my best experiences with a dealer. These guys are incredible, and if your seriously considering a BMW and live in the RI,CT, or MA area, you should give Blake a call at Newport BMW, and you will not be disappointed. They will take care of you!

"Dealership Experience"

Our car buying experience at BMW Newport was our best ever. The entire staff was always very attentive and courteous in every way. Blake, our Sales Advisor was very knowledgeable, conscientious and helpful. He was always responsive to our questions and worked very hard to help us build the best car to meet our needs. He accomplished this in a non pressured way. Through his diligence he was able to deliver our newly built car in a shorter than expected period of time. We would highly recommend him when looking to purchase a car. In addition Nick spent a great deal of time explaining all the car's technology and took care to make sure we understood all the details and Chris made the financial paperwork uneventful. We would highly recommend BMW Newport to all our family and friends. Donna & Bernie Pfeiffer

"Purchase of BMW X1 Mark Tortolani salesman"

I recently purchased a 2015 BMW X1 and Mark Tortolani was the salesman. Mark listened to what I was looking for and didn't try to sell me what was in the lot. He located the exact specifications I was looking for and I had the vehicle the next day. i had two vehicles to trade in which can be complicated. After negotiations, I felt we were given a great deal. Mark was very attentive, listened to what was important to me. He was easy to deal with. I would highly recommend Mark Tortolani and BMW Newport. He made the process work seamlessly. This is the Fifth vehicle I have purchased from BMW Newport. Michelle Pattie

"Easy, Great Experience!"

Mark Tortolani was extremely easy and enjoyable to work with and very knowledgeable of the BMW vehicles and products. I actually live in Virginia, but enjoyed working with him so much that I made the trip to Newport to purchase my new X3. This was the easiest car buying experience I've had to date. In fact, the experience was so easy that I basically purchased the car over text messages. I highly recommend BMW of Newport and Mark Tortolani.

"BMW of Newport to the rescue !"

Last Saturday afternoon, I was visiting Newport, many, many miles from my home in Connecticut, when I had the misfortune of driving over a 1/4 " bolt which went straight into the front tire on my brand new BMW X3. I had to return to Connecticut that night, and service departments everywhere were about to close for the weekend. I started to panic. First I called the local Goodyear dealer. They didn't have the tire, and it would take a few days to get one. I started to sweat. Think....Think...who would have the tire? I grabbed my Iphone and called BMW of Newport and spoke to John in the service department. They had the tire, and even though their service department was due to close for the weekend soon, they were happy to squeeze me in. Yahoo !!!!!!Thank you!!! When I got there, John brought me upstairs to their comfortable waiting area and even made me a cup of fresh latte. He had me back on the road in a jiffy. Thank you John, and BMW of Newport !!!

John Tyler

"Great customer experience "

We purchased my 2015 X3 from Bruce... Utilizing Tom as the manager. I'll start off by saying we originally had purchased from them at a different dealer and they were so good we followed them to Newport. We picked up our car via the Performance Car Delivery program in SC. An underutilized program that is absolutely awesome. Bruce setup everything so it went off without a hitch. Both Bruce and Tom have all the great attributes you'll likely read on this website. However, what truly sets them apart is the overall customer experience. The relationship they create with you makes you realize they truly enjoy BMW. As BMW enthusiasts, we wanted to develop a good repoirte as I'm sure this won't be our last one and I feel like with Bruce and Tom, we have. So... If the customer relationship is an important piece of your buying experience, BUY HERE! It's worth the drive.

"Exceptional!!!"

I feel I need to mention that I very seldom provide a review....however I feel because of the "exceptional" attention that was given to my wife and I, it needed to be mentioned! I have purchased many vehicles in my life and I never had such an "exceptional" experience! Outstanding!!!

"Wonderful, Simplistic, and Attentive Experience"

BMW of Newport made the search for a car as easy as possible. All staff members I encountered were very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Blake worked very hard to get me the car I wanted at a price I didn't even have to think twice about. This is a place I know I can call at any time if I need anything for my car and it's nice to know I can trust that.

"Outstanding Overal Experience with Personal Attention"

When I started working with Mark, I was in contact with 3 other dealerships in the area. Immediately on our first conversation, I came away impressed. He told me about why he chose to sell cars as a career; he told me about his love for cars; and he told me that he too had been a BMW customer at one point so he understands how I may be feeling. Since that time, every conversation with him was open and honest. He did everything in his power to make this buying experience the most positive I have ever had. He even exchanged text messages as late as 11:30 one night trying to work with me on the different financial options. When he got the car from a dealership, he even went around to take pictures of it because he knew my wife was out of town and would be excited to see the pictures. Throughout I felt as though he and I were in this deal together. When I took my wife in to close the deal and pick up the car, she was impressed with not only Impressed with Mark's attention to detail and service, but with the service provided by all of the staff. We were all very happy with the experience and would be happy to recommend it to any other person.

Reviews of Mark Tortolani