BMW of Ridgefield

BMW of Darien

BMW of Bridgeport

mpbbmw
5/04/2016

"Excellent service, excellent car"

We really felt that the sales person --Ramon Felix-- went out of his way to learn our needs and meet our deadline. He also managed all our interactions with the other departments like tech and finance so we didn't feel passed around but rather taken care of we recommend both the dealership and the car.

Joe G
4/30/2016

"Ramon Felix is an excellent representative of BMW "

Very pleasant experience at BMW of Ridgefield. Ramon was a pleasure to deal with. They answer all my concerns and made me feel comfortable with my purchase

Jacqueline
4/27/2016

"Quite possibly the bext car buying experience"

When it comes to car buying, the experience with sales associates and overall feeling of the dealership are everything. I cannot speak highly enough about the quality of care provided by our sales associate Ramon Felix. He is personable, informed, and exceptionally considerate, truly a pleasure to work with. When it came time for purchase a vehicle, my experience with other members of the dealership staff was outstanding as well. Every detail from car preparation, DMV paperwork filing, and the final car inspection were of the highest quality. Though we were purchasing a pre-owned vehicle during our visit, the experience was as if we were driving a new car off the lot. I cannot say enough nice things about the dealership, staff, and sales associates. I will recommend BMW of Ridgefield to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle.

Scarlett
4/17/2016

"I'm buying all of my cars from MAHONEY."

My experience with car dealers and buying vehicles has been sub-par... until Robert Mahoney. He did all the work... He listened to my endless wants and desires, negotiated me an unheard of price on the perfect car, made it completely painless, and then Azi in financing made the paperwork super easy. And what car salesman do you know who will go to the airport at 6:30am on his day off to give you a ride??? A month after the sale? (PLEASE God, don't let this review cause kind-hearted Bob to be swarmed by people looking for a free taxi service!) Let me put it this way... Bob is the kind of person you are lucky to meet and to call a friend. You can count on him to be honest and fair... and what could be better than that? Nancy S. Hamilton

Bob, Azi, Andy, Michelle

Mary
4/10/2016

""Great Experience""

We had a great experience buying a new car with Ramon Felix. He was very accommodating, warm, friendly and answered all of our questions. This was our second BMW, the first was purchased at another dealership but this experience was far more superior. Therefore, we would not hesitate to recommend our friends to see Ramon at Ridgefield BMW!

Ramon Felix, Cynthia,Zack

Annette
4/10/2016

""Awesome Experience""

Our experience was awesome, Ramon and the entire staff were extremely professional and friendly!! The building was immaculate and the atmosphere exudes customer service! Thanks!

Ramon, Cynthia,Zack. andHaz

HappyWestonite
4/04/2016

"Great Experience"

I love my new BMW - fun to drive, loaded with great features - and the buying experience was easy and pleasant. My salesperson Ramon Felix was extremely nice and accommodating and he gave me a great deal. This is my first BMW, but it won't be my last.

rating04
4/04/2016

"very good experience"

i worked with ramon felix,zack,and ozzy in finance,all very professional and great to work with.The air bag situation was a bit of a downer,but after speeking in length about the situation i came to realize it wasent his fault,and agreed on the price.again a great experience,thank you

ramon felix

Fred
4/02/2016

"Very Positive Experience"

We recently purchased a new X3 from Ramon Felix of BMW of Ridgefield. The service and experience was quite positive and inventory superior to most of the other dealerships in Fairfield & Westchester counties.

Ramon, Edmar, Zack, Azi

Mike Last
3/31/2016

"Very professional and helpful. "

This is my second purchase from this particular dealer in the past 9 months. Each time my experience was excellent. The sales Rep. (Ramon Felix) has sold me two vehicles (X5 and X3), and I was extremely satisfied with the way I was treated. They're not overbearing, but at the same time they are very accommodating.

Ramon Felix, Azi (Finance Dept.), and Steve (BMW Genuis Dept.).