BMW of Ridgefield

BMW of Darien

Bartoszborek
2/06/2016

"Wonderful "

The team at BMW Ridgefield was extremely great at making the car buying process go as smooth as possible. They gave me a remarkable price on my trade in and took care of all the other things that are usually a hassle like insurance, registrations, etc. They treat you with respect and never make you feel an ounce of pressure. Ramon especially was a class act. I will be purchasing my future vehicles at this dealership.

TheGoatLady
1/26/2016

"I wasn't provided with any decency, Just another number"

My father went to BMW of Ridgefield because we have purchased/leaser cars in the past from them and BMW of Ridgefield is the closest dealership to where we live. We had been doing some shopping around for a new 3 series lease. We had spoken with BMW of Watertown (Whom I highly recommend) to see if they could do an inventory search of 3 series in the area and what their prices would be. I always get a different quote from a dealership other than Ridgefield before I intend to really sit down and make a deal. Just so as a piece of mind to know what other dealerships are charging. Long story short, My dad left BMW of Ridgefield because the general manager told me him, he was unable to offer my dad a deal, just couldn't happen. He told my father to get over the fact that, We spent $3,000 to fix the alternator that should have been covered under the warranty of 3 series my mom had leased from them within the first weeks of having it and forge, He also told my dad that he could neither match nor beat the price of Watertown, which was a blatant lie because the car was on Ridgefield's Lot and I had spoken with another dealer that told me there a significant amount of wiggle room but the general manager at BMW of Ridgefield just didn't want our business if he didn't counter the offer. Thus, my dad left feeling ashamed to have attempted giving this dealership our business. I was under the mistake belief that compassion and compromise thrives automotive sales and to our ignorance he left without recourse on getting my mom, his wife, a new 3 series at BMW of Ridgefield. In a moment of desperation, a couple weeks later we found ourselves at the palisades mall. It had been eating me him up since he left that dealership that he needed get his wife into a new lease. He didn't want her to worry about what she would do when the lease was up in a couple weeks anymore so we went to BMW of Nanuette. GRACIOUSLY greeted at the front door as we walked in, we were directed to a sale rep not even a manager who worked magic. I told him what we wanted and within two hours we located a full loaded, metallic white, brand new 3 series that we leased out the door, that day for CHEAPER than what my dad had attempted to bargain for with the general manager at BMW of Ridgefield on a left over 2015 3 series that was modestly equipped. It didn't have the back up camera or other desirable functions as my mom now has and loves using. All in all, and to say the least, our experience at BMW of Ridgefield was horrendous. I write this review to be open and honest about the sales team at Ridgefield. If you don't have the money to pay top dollar then they won't treat you the way a dealership is supposed to treat you. If you like being taken advantage of I highly recommend you go there. If you like being treated like your money and time is worth something don't. Go to BMW of nannette or go to BMW of Watertown they have never treated me wrong and I'm confident they wouldn't treat you wrong either.

bmwaffic10
1/04/2016

"Excellent Overall Experience"

The BMW Ridgefield dealer is awesome. Apart from an immaculate showroom and workshop, the team that works there is great. I received exemplary service from Ramon Felix and Patrick Moreau. Both of them helped me tremendously putting together a nice deal, great car with all the options and walked me through everything. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone to this dealer and ask for either Ramon or Patrick.

Ramon Felix and Patrick Moreau

lzc2015
12/18/2015

"Very good car-buyinmg experinece"

We found that BMW ridgefield is a friendly and neat place. We bought a 2015 BMW 3 series from Ramon Felix. Ramon was very helpful, professional and easy to work with. He understood our needs and tried to find ways to meet. I would come back again. I recommend Ramon to anyone who is in the market for a new BMW..

mujoml350
12/15/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Quick respond to telephone calls and emails. Easy to understand with sales terms, formulas and numbers. Dealing with one customer at the time. Very focused and professional. Take extra time to explain and answer all my questions.

Lorraine Forrler
12/01/2015

"Great experience buying a beautiful BMW"

Very professional dealership. Everyone was courteous and friendly. Great experience and purchased a fabulous BMW through David Quaglio who was very knowledgeable and helpful. Entire staff was wonderful and enjoyed their beautiful showroom.

Zach Palmer

Bob
11/18/2015

"They went the extra mile."

My wife saw a 135i for sale at this dealership. She had a 128i and loved it so she did not want to go up to the 2 series. We live near Princeton NJ. I was skeptical when I called the dealership and asked if they would stay until 8 pm since this was the earliest we could get there. Ramon Felix stayed late and took excellent care of us. He was very knowledgeable about the car, the financing and the dealership. I could not ask for a better sales professional. I wish all of my dealing with sales people were this good.

Ming Li
11/14/2015

"Great customer service, top quality car."

We had a great purchase experience at BMW of Ridgefield. The showroom is magnificent, providing us with confidence. Ramon Felix is very professional and understands what we are looking for. He found a great deal for us. The car itself is top quality. All in all we would highly recommend this dealer to anyone who want a BMW.

Bondgirl1115
11/11/2015

"Easy Purchase of Used BMW "

We were looking to buy an All Wheel Drive Wagon, as an extra car for our snowy CT winters. Found a used 2007 BMW 328xi wagon on the lot in Arctic Blue after driving by on a Sunday night. The interior was in amazingly clean condition, with beautiful tan leather and 70k well maintained miles. Beautiful burl wood dash, bluetooth, moonroof and split folding rear seats. After contacting dealer, made an appointment to bring in our possible Mini Cooper trade and to test drive the vehicle. Assigned to David Quaglio, we initially test drove that car, as well as a sedan they had on the lot. We also tested other cars including an Audi Avant Wagon via another dealer and did some research, but there was no comparison. As a previous BMW owner, I knew there wouldn't be. David was kind, personable, and very knowledgable. The only way to buy a used car, really, is through that brand's dealership. And because this car had been serviced there, it was a slam dunk. After two days of haggling first over a trade (which we decided not to sell), David came back with a great deal as a straight buy as we asked. The car was prepped and ready within two days. Here's where the difference happens in buying a used BMW, versus just another used car. When the car still showed some dirt in the trunk area, after their detailing/prep, David made sure it was cleaned up properly by speaking to the detailing manager before leaving the garage. He also ensured we received our second key fob and provided an owner's manual for the car, only days after one for an X3 had been placed in the car. Just two examples of how BMW ensures every buyer, even one buying an older used car, is treated well like all BMW customers. This dealership is well run and we'd recommend David to anyone in the market for a new or used BMW.

David Quaglio

Unhappy consumer
11/03/2015

"Loving my amazing new car"

Purchased my second BMW from Ridgefield, but most notably from Dave Q. Dave is hands down, a knowledgeable and pleasant client advisor. We negotiated a great deal, pressure free, and I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone looking for a BMW. I bypass MANY BMW dealerships to get to Ridgefield, living in Westchester County, New York, but you couldn't ask for a better experience than working with Dave. I have, and will continue to recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you David!!

David Q and Zack P