BMW of Salem

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Open Now

BMW of Salem

BMW of Salem Info
About BMW of Salem

Allow BMW of Salem to Introduce Ourselves Some drivers from Salem know us as their neighbors. Others from Eugene, Beaverton, Keizer and Corvallis know us as the new BMW dealership in the area. Others - for the integrity of our used car collection, BMW parts, service and repairs. Still others - our straightforward auto financing. There are even those who know us in all of these different capacities. In short, BMW of Salem is a comprehensive BMW and used car center. That means, anything you could want that relates to either new BMW models or used cars - from a simple answer to a repair to a direct explanation of cost - you can find right here, under one roof. That's our story. We hope to have the opportunity to learn yours soon.

About BMW of Salem

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Jimbobbo
10/30/2014

"Excellent Service - Great Car"

Buying was easy. I was able to test drive every model and engine combination that interested me, and was given a comparative and competitive price for each. I special ordered a car from the factory. At each stage of its construction, I was sent an email letting me know what was happening. When the day arrive to pick it up, I received a thorough briefing on all of its features and had it set up to suit me. An outstanding experience. I would recommend this dealership to everyone interested in a BMW (or who might think they want something else)

bentkayne
10/04/2014

"Personable Professionalism"

When I purchased my BMW, I was also considering two other high end cars. The staff at BMW of Salem was a key factor in my final selection. Questions were answered with sound expertise. No smoke and mirrors, just good hard facts. And while the BMW speaks for itself, the staffs professionalism speaks volumes for the dealership. If you're considering purchasing a BMW, I highly recommend BMW of Salem. They excel where others fail.

Jonathan Booth
7/10/2014

"The difference between good and great"

I know the difference between a good salesman and a great one and Caleb Moor is a great salesman. I never felt I was being "sold" during the whole process. I felt "heard" and even though the discussions were robust at times I never lost the sense of being treated with respect and that I had a sales person who really did want to both understand and meet my needs. Caleb handled the negotiation, sale process and after sale thoroughly professionally. He was a joy to work with. (no joy and car sales person is not an oxymoron!). Congratulations to BMW of Salem for getting it right!

Jenny Shin
7/06/2014

"Professional and respectful Sales Agent/Client Advisor"

Karim Ibrahim was professional and respectful to work with. There was no pressure and he was friendly and had a good understanding of the product I was looking for. My first BMW purchase was positive and I would recommend buying from him again in the future.

Karim Ibrahim

trwinkler
7/04/2014

"Knowledgeable, helpful, and willing to work with customers. "

No pressure. Friendly and knowledgeable with a desire to work with the customer. Excellent follow up. They work to develop a long term relationship. Recommend without reservation.

VitalieLupu
7/01/2014

"Good deal, but experience was less than luxurious"

Dealer offered good price but would not compromise at all on leasing terms. We drove for 1 h and had to wait with my wife for 45 min to start the paperwork. Left happy but with a dusty car. After switching from Infiniti, I felt like I moved up in car driving experience but down in service.

jasonalehman
5/12/2014

"Great experience. Friendly service. Professional."

Very good experience at BMW of Salem. Brian was easy to work with. We got the car we wanted and are very happy with it. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks Brian.

ben5
4/03/2014

"bad experience! many lies and manipulations for the extra..."

bad experience! many lies and manipulations for the extra buck in the last second! avoid in any price. there are much better BMW dealers out there

hankcaputo
2/17/2014

"We arrived and began looking at the cars on the lot. We..."

We arrived and began looking at the cars on the lot. We probably looked for 20 minutes and no one offered any help.There were no other customers on the lot at the time. We then went into the show room and a salesman was on the phone. We waited for about 10 minutes, NO ONE spoke to us the entire time. There were no other customers in the showroom either. This dealer just lost a customer!

no one helped us

BMW of Salem responded to this review

February 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Exceptional customer service is our top priority, and I apologize if we failed to deliver it in your case. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly about your experience; please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Sincerely, Jon Taylor - General Manager

sozman
1/03/2014

"This was the most positive and professional experience I..."

This was the most positive and professional experience I have ever had purchasing a car. Brian helped me get exactly the car I wanted, at a price lower than what I was prepared to pay. Although delivery was not expected until January, Brian was able to obtain the car in time for Christmas. When I was having trouble with the credit union process/paper work, the dealership actually found financing at an even lower interest rate. I cannot say enough positive things about Brian and Salem BMW.

Reviews of Brian Kemmerle