BMW of Salem

Christopher  Wright, Service Manager, BMW of Salem

Christopher Wright

Service Manager

April 17, 2017

"Brian Kemmerle, worked out a" Great Deal"!"

- christine ferrera

Single woman, buying a car,I don't think I could have gotten a better sales associate. knowledgable, patient,funny, and I actually had a great time... I've bought lots of cars in the past, but I have never run across a nicer or more helpful salesperson. Thanks Salem BMW for staffing great people...

April 14, 2017

"Great sales experience "

- Laila

Brian Kemmerle is wonderful! He made leasing a vehicle easy and painless. And he's there to help after the sale with whatever your need. I would highly recommend a Brian at BMW Salem to anyone looking to purchase or lease a vehicle.

April 07, 2017

"Excellent!"

- Nian Porter

We recently ordered a new X5 from the Salem BMW dealership. We worked with Jim Mannheimer, and he was excellent. He was patient, kind, and professional through the entire process. He was timely with responses to our questions, kept us informed and updated throughout the entire process while the car order was being filled, and was instrumental in giving us the best car delivery we have ever experienced. We highly recommend Salem BMW and especially recommend Jim Mannheimer.

New 2017 BMW 330, $50390