BMW of Salem

Service Manager

Gary Glaze, Service Advisor, BMW of Salem

Gary Glaze

August 29, 2016

"BMW of Salem has a lack of integrity or incompetent"

- Max Ahmad

I usually do not rate businesses. But what happened to me was beyond "normal" car business model. I went to BMW of Salem and wanted to buy a new 2016 BMW X1. They told me that they will give me "XYZ" for a trade-in value for my 2011 BMW 335I hard-top convertible. So far so good. The next thing they said /wrote up had me "spitting nails"! They told me that my car "leaked" oil, etc. and thus they deduct $4000 from the trade-in value they had offered. What they did not know is that I had a "normal" service done at another BMW dealership only ten days ago. The other dealership gave a "clean bill of health" for my car at that time. And about three years ago, navigation system on my 2011 BMW 335I had an issue (it was still under warranty). They told me that it was all in my head and that is how BMW navigation system works. I took my car to the other BMW dealership, and they immediately informed me that indeed there was a problem with my navigation system. They replaced it in accordance to the BMW warranty. My conclusion is this: 1) BMW of Salem has a lack of integrity or 2) they are incompetent or 3) they are incompetent & not very honest. I bought my 2016 BMW X1 from the other dealership (and trading in my 2011 BMW 3351 at a fair price). Thus, I would urge others not to go BMW of Salem at any cost.

August 08, 2016

"THE ULTIMATE BUYING EXPERIENCE "

- Joan C

Brian is low key and very knowledgeable.He was courtesy of our time so transaction was smooth and quick.We would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

April 15, 2016

"Excellent Experience"

- Jon

I was involved in a serious accident that resulted in the total loss of my '13 X3. Brian did a great job of assisting us in purchasing a new X3. He helped us search all of the available options but allowed us to work through the decision making process.. At no time did we feel pressured to make a decision but we we happy with our new BMW. He has provided great service after the sale which has allowed us to appreciate all of the features of our new vehicle! I recommend BMW of Salem and Brian without reservations.

New 2016 BMW 528, $51045