BMW of Salem

Service Manager

Gary Glaze, Service Advisor, BMW of Salem

Gary Glaze

August 17, 2017

"Made the trip a good experience"

- tahoe2017

We traveled apx 100 miles to check out the Chevy Tahoe we inquired about and purchased. Timothy Selby was prompt in answering my email and very helpful to get us into this beautiful vehicle. We are enjoying our daily travels and appreciate the great experience we had at this dealership.

Timothy Selby

April 17, 2017

"Brian Kemmerle, worked out a" Great Deal"!"

- christine ferrera

Single woman, buying a car,I don't think I could have gotten a better sales associate. knowledgable, patient,funny, and I actually had a great time... I've bought lots of cars in the past, but I have never run across a nicer or more helpful salesperson. Thanks Salem BMW for staffing great people...

April 14, 2017

"Great sales experience "

- Laila

Brian Kemmerle is wonderful! He made leasing a vehicle easy and painless. And he's there to help after the sale with whatever your need. I would highly recommend a Brian at BMW Salem to anyone looking to purchase or lease a vehicle.

Used 2015 BMW X3, $34000