BMW of Salem

1151 Van Ness Ave NE,
Salem, Oregon 97301
BMW of Salem Info
About BMW of Salem

Allow BMW of Salem to Introduce Ourselves Some drivers from Salem know us as their neighbors. Others from Eugene, Beaverton, Keizer and Corvallis know us as the new BMW dealership in the area. Others - for the integrity of our used car collection, BMW parts, service and repairs. Still others - our straightforward auto financing. There are even those who know us in all of these different capacities. In short, BMW of Salem is a comprehensive BMW and used car center. That means, anything you could want that relates to either new BMW models or used cars - from a simple answer to a repair to a direct explanation of cost - you can find right here, under one roof. That's our story. We hope to have the opportunity to learn yours soon.

About BMW of Salem

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Bill
3/21/2015

"Excellence is the standard"

From purchase through several visits for assistance with systems and on to first scheduled service, sales and service personnel, and managers, too, have demonstrated that BMW of Salem clearly values its customers. I always feel welcome and look forward to visits for any reason.

seif
2/01/2015

"Seif Hashemi"

BMW of salem and Brian Kemmerle my sales person made purchasing my X5 very enjoyable. i love my X5 and recommend them to every one.

Steve
1/31/2015

"Thanks for your support."

BMW of Salem and especially Brian Kemmerle, my sales/support person was very easy to work with and made purchasing my X5 an enjoyable experience. This is my first BMW and I love it. Thank you... I will be back.

Jimbobbo
10/30/2014

"Excellent Service - Great Car"

Buying was easy. I was able to test drive every model and engine combination that interested me, and was given a comparative and competitive price for each. I special ordered a car from the factory. At each stage of its construction, I was sent an email letting me know what was happening. When the day arrive to pick it up, I received a thorough briefing on all of its features and had it set up to suit me. An outstanding experience. I would recommend this dealership to everyone interested in a BMW (or who might think they want something else)

bentkayne
10/04/2014

"Personable Professionalism"

When I purchased my BMW, I was also considering two other high end cars. The staff at BMW of Salem was a key factor in my final selection. Questions were answered with sound expertise. No smoke and mirrors, just good hard facts. And while the BMW speaks for itself, the staffs professionalism speaks volumes for the dealership. If you're considering purchasing a BMW, I highly recommend BMW of Salem. They excel where others fail.

Jonathan Booth
7/10/2014

"The difference between good and great"

I know the difference between a good salesman and a great one and Caleb Moor is a great salesman. I never felt I was being "sold" during the whole process. I felt "heard" and even though the discussions were robust at times I never lost the sense of being treated with respect and that I had a sales person who really did want to both understand and meet my needs. Caleb handled the negotiation, sale process and after sale thoroughly professionally. He was a joy to work with. (no joy and car sales person is not an oxymoron!). Congratulations to BMW of Salem for getting it right!

Jenny Shin
7/06/2014

"Professional and respectful Sales Agent/Client Advisor"

Karim Ibrahim was professional and respectful to work with. There was no pressure and he was friendly and had a good understanding of the product I was looking for. My first BMW purchase was positive and I would recommend buying from him again in the future.

Karim Ibrahim

trwinkler
7/04/2014

"Knowledgeable, helpful, and willing to work with customers. "

No pressure. Friendly and knowledgeable with a desire to work with the customer. Excellent follow up. They work to develop a long term relationship. Recommend without reservation.

VitalieLupu
7/01/2014

"Good deal, but experience was less than luxurious"

Dealer offered good price but would not compromise at all on leasing terms. We drove for 1 h and had to wait with my wife for 45 min to start the paperwork. Left happy but with a dusty car. After switching from Infiniti, I felt like I moved up in car driving experience but down in service.

jasonalehman
5/12/2014

"Great experience. Friendly service. Professional."

Very good experience at BMW of Salem. Brian was easy to work with. We got the car we wanted and are very happy with it. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks Brian.

Reviews of Brian Kemmerle