BMW of Salem

1151 Van Ness Ave NE,
Salem, Oregon 97301
BMW of Salem Info
About BMW of Salem

Allow BMW of Salem to Introduce Ourselves Some drivers from Salem know us as their neighbors. Others from Eugene, Beaverton, Keizer and Corvallis know us as the new BMW dealership in the area. Others - for the integrity of our used car collection, BMW parts, service and repairs. Still others - our straightforward auto financing. There are even those who know us in all of these different capacities. In short, BMW of Salem is a comprehensive BMW and used car center. That means, anything you could want that relates to either new BMW models or used cars - from a simple answer to a repair to a direct explanation of cost - you can find right here, under one roof. That's our story. We hope to have the opportunity to learn yours soon.

About BMW of Salem

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Max Ahmad
8/29/2016

"BMW of Salem has a lack of integrity or incompetent"

I usually do not rate businesses. But what happened to me was beyond "normal" car business model. I went to BMW of Salem and wanted to buy a new 2016 BMW X1. They told me that they will give me "XYZ" for a trade-in value for my 2011 BMW 335I hard-top convertible. So far so good. The next thing they said /wrote up had me "spitting nails"! They told me that my car "leaked" oil, etc. and thus they deduct $4000 from the trade-in value they had offered. What they did not know is that I had a "normal" service done at another BMW dealership only ten days ago. The other dealership gave a "clean bill of health" for my car at that time. And about three years ago, navigation system on my 2011 BMW 335I had an issue (it was still under warranty). They told me that it was all in my head and that is how BMW navigation system works. I took my car to the other BMW dealership, and they immediately informed me that indeed there was a problem with my navigation system. They replaced it in accordance to the BMW warranty. My conclusion is this: 1) BMW of Salem has a lack of integrity or 2) they are incompetent or 3) they are incompetent & not very honest. I bought my 2016 BMW X1 from the other dealership (and trading in my 2011 BMW 3351 at a fair price). Thus, I would urge others not to go BMW of Salem at any cost.

Jim Phipps

Joan C
8/08/2016

"THE ULTIMATE BUYING EXPERIENCE "

Brian is low key and very knowledgeable.He was courtesy of our time so transaction was smooth and quick.We would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Jon
4/15/2016

"Excellent Experience"

I was involved in a serious accident that resulted in the total loss of my '13 X3. Brian did a great job of assisting us in purchasing a new X3. He helped us search all of the available options but allowed us to work through the decision making process.. At no time did we feel pressured to make a decision but we we happy with our new BMW. He has provided great service after the sale which has allowed us to appreciate all of the features of our new vehicle! I recommend BMW of Salem and Brian without reservations.

Jalopynomore
4/01/2016

"Honesty, integrity and moral fortitude..at a car dealership?"

My wife and I put all of our belongings in storage and decided to explore these United States. We left Boston, MA in our high mileage 2007 X5 and hit the road pulling a 27' travel trailer. Now as you may imagine, our X5 wasn't really designed for this and we had several problems requiring service stops along the way, the worst being that the self-levelling airbag suspension needing to be replaced. I probably blame us for unwittingly exceeding the weight restrictions. ANYWAY my point is that we have visited many dealerships and many service departments across the country, we've experienced the good, the bad and the plain ugly and I can say without equivocation that meeting and working with Chris Wright was one of the high points. I truly hope that his employer holds him in the high esteem that he is due. He is a gentleman, exquisitely proficient at his job and an enormous asset to the Lithia group and the BMW brand. In my opinion he achieved the improbable; redeeming a bad first impression. This is not an easy task especially with someone such as myself. In my experience when things start bad, they usually continue badly and then conclude worse, the best advice is to get out early and quit while you're ahead. This was not the case in this instance. Bravo Chris.

7Footer_16
2/29/2016

"Salem BMW - Don't Hesitate, just GO check them out"

Great modern facility with helpfull and knowledgeable staff. Christopher and service staff is beyond compare. A+ across the board and highly recommended by this satisfied X5 owner

ronandterri
2/07/2016

"Wonderful experience!!"

Bought our car with the help of Tim(TJ)!! He was very prompt in giving us info, knowledgeable about BMW's and made the purchase as easy as can be. So glad that TJ is just a phone call away should we have a question on our car. Staff were friendly! Will be happy to recommend your dealership!

James

Woodrow
1/23/2016

"Great experience with Tim"

Tim was most helpful. A fine BMW representative. I trust the service department to always get it right. I enjoyed my visit. I will definitely come back again.

Tim

happymom
1/22/2016

"Super experience"

James M really went out of his way to make sure I had a great first time BMW experience. I am not sure why I waited this long! He went over all of the cars features and answered all of my questions. The transaction was smother than I had expected and now I have this great new car!

Ddog
1/17/2016

"Enjoyable buying experience "

The purchase of our used car from BMW of Salem was a great experience. From the first interaction with Brian to driving it out of the "show room". Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new BMW to any of the used cars on the lot. The vehicle was detailed beautifully and everyone we worked with was pleasant to deal with.

James Mullins

Bell
1/08/2016

"Terrific!"

They did everything they could do with helping find a car, without pressuring me to buy up. I bought a smart car and I am a dumb driver. They are sticking with me until I get educated. It was the easiest car purchase that I have ever had.

Reviews of Brian Kemmerle