BMW of Salem

1151 Van Ness Ave NE,
Salem, Oregon 97301
BMW of Salem Info
About BMW of Salem

Allow BMW of Salem to Introduce Ourselves Some drivers from Salem know us as their neighbors. Others from Eugene, Beaverton, Keizer and Corvallis know us as the new BMW dealership in the area. Others - for the integrity of our used car collection, BMW parts, service and repairs. Still others - our straightforward auto financing. There are even those who know us in all of these different capacities. In short, BMW of Salem is a comprehensive BMW and used car center. That means, anything you could want that relates to either new BMW models or used cars - from a simple answer to a repair to a direct explanation of cost - you can find right here, under one roof. That's our story. We hope to have the opportunity to learn yours soon.

About BMW of Salem

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday Closed

dawn123
7/27/2015

"Happy customer!"

I really appreciated the low pressure sales aspect of this transaction. Timothy was very courteous and knowledgeable and took time to show me several certified used BMW's even though I wasn't going to buy that day. When I did decide to purchase, the car I wanted was missing a front seat floor mat and a key blade, so Timothy made sure that those items were provided at no additional cost to me. There was also a mechanical issue that needed to be dealt with and all involved took care of the problem. I felt that the finance manager was honest and transparent and that I got a fair deal on the 2012 328i that I eventually purchased.

williamstuntz
6/26/2015

"Dealership stood behind their car 100%"

I purchased a BMW certified used 740i and did not get the car or response from sales that I expected at first, but the Sales Manager, Sean Ostler, got involved and the dealership went above and beyond to stand behind the car I purchased 100%. Also, the Service Manager, Chris Wright, is awesome. I recommend doing business with BMW of Salem.

Mullins and Hayes

Satisfied customer
6/18/2015

"Low pressure, great product knowledge"

Sales people were low pressure with great product knowledge. They priced the car at what we felt was a fair price, in the end we felt we received value for the money spent.

I don't remember the first contact's name but did a great job in showing us the car and getting us back

BMWBecky
5/06/2015

"Friendly & Effficient Purchase and delivery of my new BMW"

I had a friendly and fast order and delivery of my new 535i BMW at BMW of Salem these past couple of weeks. The return of my old car , the 1 week loaner, and final dleivery of the new car went very smooth.

Johannes Schaefer

R&R
4/28/2015

"Love our 228i"

I was in the business for thirty years and asked for pricing information I knew would be hard for Karim to get. I live in Corvallis and wanted price and trade approximations over the phone. Without a great deal of trouble, and a little trust on both sides, we soon came to an agreement. We love our car and enjoyed working with Karim Ibrahim and James Mullins.

Karim Ibrahim, James Mullins (finance)

shadillac
4/28/2015

"Jim Mannheimer is always great."

Dealing with Jim Mannheimer is always easy and fair. Being remote, he was extremely easy to deal with over email and the phone and everything was prepared for an easy delivery. He was always upfront and honest through the process. We're loving our new 4-Series.

Consumerbob
4/12/2015

"M4 Vert Purchase"

The dealership and my CA were awesome! They found the car I wanted, expedited delivery and handled my lease return. Had an excellent experience with the service department as well! I'm a repeat customer and would go back again.

Tricia
4/11/2015

"Friendly Service"

I appreciate all of the staff that helped with my service visit, they were flexible to accommodate my changing schedule. The drivers to/from work were professional and friendly. Thank you

Kzrsoze
4/09/2015

"M4 Vert Purchase"

My experience with the dealership and my CA has been awesome! They found the car I wanted, expedited transit and have been very helpful. The service department has been equally great.

Happy X3 owner
4/09/2015

"Purchase of new X3"

We were extremely happy with the service and knowledge of the sales staff. We would buy another car from them again in a heartbeat. Brian Kemmerle and James Mullins were a pleasure to work with and made this a very easy and satisfying experience. We love our new car and are so happy with their help to get it.

Reviews of Timothy Selby