BMW of Springfield

VP Patel

February 21, 2017

"Purchase of Vehicle "

- blee96

Came in to purchase a used vehicle met James and Chris. Really great experience willing to make the deal and hassle-free no pressure...I was Kept inform every step of way. Thanks Guys you're earn a customer. James special thanks for taking your time and following up with me even after I told my vehicle home..Much thanks

February 15, 2017

"Excellent Experience - Great Sales (James) and Dealership"

- SMG

I leased my first BMW and found the whole experience at Springfield painless. James did not pressure us and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable. He was honest, patient, and listen diligently to help us find the car and options that we wanted. When we lease our next BMW I will go back to Springfield and work with James without any hesitation.

February 14, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Caragagliano

I'm so thrilled with my new 430x. James and the whole JMK team were ultra professional. Great customer experience, and extremely honest. This is my 4th lease and I'd highly recommend James.

New 2017 BMW X3, $58395