BMW of Springfield

391 US Highway 22 E,
Springfield, New Jersey 07081
BMW of Springfield Info
About BMW of Springfield

Family owned and operated since 1965. BMW Sales of New and Certified Pre-owned cars. Our service department has been serving the tri-state area for over 45 years. We have all the parts & accessories you may need for you BMW. We are also a BMW certified collison center which also services all types of model cars.

About BMW of Springfield

Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Marc Williams
2/06/2016

"very professional "

Great service from start to finish, was always up to date with my repairs. He was happy to help me with my problem. Also gave me a loner car while i waited for my repairs

February 08, 2016

Thank you so much for your great comments, Mr. Williams! We are so glad our entire team provided you with such excellence service from start to finish while we effectively repaired your BMW. We appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Have a wonderful day, and we look forward to seeing you again!

RyanShae
1/29/2016

"Charles Amadi!! The BEST by far !"

This is about Charles! This is my second BMW in 6 months!!! Charles is the consoment professional. He makes my experience awesome. I'm telling you as attorney I trust no one, especially not sales people isn't that what we are taught? No don't be fooled. Charles Amadi is the BEST! Second to NONE!! I have purchased other cars since I own a livery service with other luxury brands and no one compares to Charles at all. They were nice but Charles goes above and beyond the call of duty. BMW of Springfield don't lose Mr. Amadi , he is your greatest asset. Thank you Thank you Thank you Charles!

February 08, 2016

Ryan, thank you so much for taking the time to share your great feedback! We are so glad Charles has been able to go above and beyond the call of duty for the second time in six months for you. You are right, people approach the buying process with caution at the average dealership. Luckily for our customers, we are not an average dealership. BMW of Springfield takes great pride in doing everything we can for our customers, so that they can drive off of our lot completely satisfied. We truly appreciate your continued business, and are looking forward to working with you again in the future. Have a great day!

akira8798
1/29/2016

"Amazing Service!"

Elis is by far the best Client Advisor I have dealt with. This was my first car with my fiancee and we were really nervous about looking for cars. Elis was patient and thoughtful about our concerns and needs. He was also genuine when it came to our options as well. He truly took care of us and I would definitely go back to him the next time I buy a new car.

February 01, 2016

That is what we like to hear! We are so glad Elis was able to make sure you and your fiancee's first car buying experience together had you driving away completely satisfied. Elis, along with the rest of our great team, truly do all they can to go the extra mile for our customers to make sure all of our customers find the perfect vehicle for them. Thank you so much for your business. Please let us know if there is anything else you need. We hope you and your fiancee are enjoying your new BMW!

Vishal Vashisht
1/20/2016

"Excellent set of people at BMW Springfield. "

A. Excellent set of people with NO ATTITUDE B. Very easy to work C. Sales to Service folks make genuine attempt to help you. D. Its all about their people supporting the business. I will recommend Springfield BMW

January 26, 2016

Thank you so much for your great feedback, Vishal! Here at BMW of Springfield, we really do our best to set the bar high when it comes to making sure our customers always drive away completely satisfied. We truly appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a great day!

Steph Hamel
1/20/2016

"Brought CPO X5"

Thank you to the best Client Adivisor, John Strazza. He worked with my husband and I to get the best deal. Truly, I've never walked out of a dealership as happy as I have with BMW of Springfield. It was also a pleasure in meeting Chris Tracy, Pre-Owned Sales Manager, who made the best deal for us happen! Looking forward to experience the service side in hopes it will be just as fantastic. Thank you for fulfilling our bucket list in driving an X5.

John Strazza, Chris Tracy

January 26, 2016

Steph, thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your great feedback! We are so glad to hear John was able to make sure you and your husband had the best buying experience ever. John, Chris and the rest of our team always take do their best to make sure our customers find the perfect vehicle at a deal that seems too good to be true. Thank you so much for your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your X5, and have a great day!

Wali
1/19/2016

"Great service!! "

Their service is excellent! It's been the only dealership I trust for my car. I would definitely recommend this place for service or buying new or used cars.

January 26, 2016

That is what we like to hear, Wali! We so glad to hear that our service center always makes sure you drive away completely satisfied. Our service team takes great pride in providing all of our customers with the higher standard of service they deserve. Thank you so much for your continued business and recommendation. We are looking forward to your next visit. Have a great day!

Jrizz104
1/19/2016

"LUCAS !"

We've been buying BMWs from Lucas for last decade ! Lucas treats you like family from start to finish. With thier huge inventory, JMK certainly gives the best deals in the tri-state area. Be sure to ask for LUCAS !!! You won't be disappointed...

January 26, 2016

That is what we like to hear! Lucas and the rest of our team think of all our customers as family, and do our very best to treat them as such. We may have changed our name, but our dedication to our customers' satisfaction has not. We truly appreciate your continued business, and are looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Apreciousrose
1/17/2016

"I love My BMW 2016 X3 35i"

This is my 5th BMW Lease. I was indeed pleased with my "Red Carpet" experience at BMW of Springfield, NJ. Mr. Stokes is conscientious and is there for you. He is a gifted Salesperson who evoke a sense of honesty with truth. He works with you, for you and not against you. You can accept his word. He is like the BMW "Logo" who propels the essence of what BMW stands for. Keep being the best and choosing the best.

Larry Stokes

January 26, 2016

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words! It is wonderful Larry was able to truly go above and beyond to roll out the red carpet for you during your recent visit to our dealership. Larry and the rest of team is completely dedicated to making sure our customers always leave completely satisfied. BMW is a higher standard brand, and we believe our customers deserve a higher standard of service to match. We truly appreciate your business, and hope you are fully enjoying your new X3 35i!

Stewart911467
1/16/2016

"I Love spending money here!"

After 3 bad trips to BMW dealers in NY i had enough. Decided to go to NJ and i'm happy i did. I was the 5th person in my family to purchase a BMW from BMW of Spingfield. The salesperson we all used was amazing. Her Name is Agata. Do yourself a favor and purchase from here. On pickup day the BMW expert Nick made sure i new how to customize my new 5 series. He was awesome. Great experience here.

Nick BMW expert

January 26, 2016

Stewart, thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback! We are so glad to hear Agata was able to you and other members of your family find the perfect vehicle. It is also great Nick helped customize your new 5 series to make it truly perfect for you. Thank you for your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new 5 series, and have a great day!

Chris 808
1/14/2016

"just about perfect"

This is a comfortable dealership and the location is really convenient for me. The staff is knowledgeable and extremely helpful. My saleswoman Agatha was terrific,spending a great deal of time with me ensuring that I would be totally satisfied with my final choice (and I am).

January 26, 2016

That is wonderful to hear Chris! We are so glad Agatha was able to go the extra mile for you so that you could drive away completely satisfied. Agatha and the rest of our team take great pride in truly listening to our customers' wants and needs to make sure they can find the car that is perfect for them. We truly appreciate your business, and are looking forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a great day!

Reviews of Agata Grzebyk