BMW of Springfield

391 US Highway 22 E,
Springfield, New Jersey 07081
BMW of Springfield Info
About BMW of Springfield

Family owned and operated since 1965. BMW Sales of New and Certified Pre-owned cars. Our service department has been serving the tri-state area for over 45 years. We have all the parts & accessories you may need for you BMW. We are also a BMW certified collison center which also services all types of model cars.

About BMW of Springfield

Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

x004673
5/03/2016

"Excellent experience. Easy negotiation."

They make the buying experience very easy. All detailed are handled and they spend so much time with you. I have bought 20 vehicles in my life and this was the best experience! The salesman John Strazza is terrific.

John Strazza

sue durante
5/03/2016

"Pleasant, helpful and friendly environment"

I gave 5 stars because they were extremely helpful and nice when purchasing our new BMW. Every employee met and exceeded our expectations. Anthony was awesome!

May 03, 2016

That is wonderful to hear, Sue! It was our pleasure to go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure your buying experience was everything you could have hoped. Our entire staff is always dedicated to making sure our customers drive away completely satisfied. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a fantastic day!

Ronald Bergman
5/02/2016

"Honest, transparent, and will treat you like gold"

I have stepped into many dealerships but only this one is where I'll make the long drive to return should I decide on a new BMW. They are all polite but Art Youman who helped me after Bryant Bustamante spoke to me before. Art is a no nonsense salesman who will advocate for his customers and listen to their needs and concerns. I would never buy another BMW froM anyone but this dealer and Art. Art is that embodiment of an honest and hard working salesma.

May 02, 2016

Mr. Bergman, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear Art really went above and beyond to make sure your BMW buying experience had you driving away completely satisfied. We understand anyone can buy a car anywhere at anytime. That is why we take great pride in knowing our customers choose to come from all around to be treated with the utmost respect and care they deserve. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a great day!

New Z4 Driver
4/24/2016

"A+ Experience "

I leased a Z4 and Larry Stokes was beyond wonderful throughout the process as was the rest of his team including Mauricio and Ryan. I have had the car for a week now and not only does it drive wonderfully but they continue to check in with me. Anyone looking to go with a BMW won't be disappointed to say the very least.

Larry Stokes and Mauricio

April 25, 2016

That is wonderful to hear! Larry, Mauricio and Ryan were all more than happy to go the extra mile to help make sure your leasing process was such a wonderful experience. Before, during and after our customers leave our store, we always want to make sure they are receiving the unparalleled service they deserve. Thank you so much for your business and recommendation. Enjoy your new Z4, and have an awesome day!

andreuro59
4/20/2016

"Excellent leasing experience"

Finally a painless leasing experience. BMW of Springfield was terrific. Ask for Larry Stokes. He made it happen. Was pleasant, realistic, patient and delivered as promised. I have only good things to say about Larry and this dealership. We will be back.

Larry Stokes

April 21, 2016

That is so wonderful to hear! We are so glad Larry provided you with the excellent and painless leasing experience that you have been looking for. Our sales team always brings a straight forward, no-nonsense experience where we always deliver for our customers. We truly appreciate your business, and please let us know if there is anything else you may need. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a great day!

Alex Cedeno
4/01/2016

"Incredible Car Buying Experience"

The entire experience was great. From the minute you walk in, until you drive out with your new car. My advisor John Strazza was the best. I told him what I need and wanted to pay and that's what he found for me. He was very patient with me and answered all my questions and really hit the nail on the spot with the car he found me. Honestly could not be happier about it all. I was fearful walking in due to the general fear that surrounds buying a car but after coming here, I think car buying is a not as complicated as most people make it out to be if you know what you want and can afford. The staff also makes you feel very at home and comfortable.

John Strazza

April 04, 2016

Alex, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your awesome feedback! We are so glad John was able to put your worries at ease by providing you with the amazing experience you deserve. We understand the buying process can be seen as a stressful and tedious task, but that simply is not the case here at BMW of Springfield. BMW is a higher standard of brand, and we know our customers deserve a higher standard of service to match. We truly appreciate your business, and please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a great day!

fullmoon21
3/31/2016

"Car purchase with courtesy"

I stopped by with no intent to actual buy a vehicle, but to review the process. Elis listened very carefully to my concerns and accurately and time-efficiently provided information in a very sales-friendly manner. The initial information was consistent to the end and options were made available as I questioned each car buying option. Elis was respectful and explained the process in layman's terminology, which cut-through some of the red-tape discussion.

David

April 01, 2016

That is wonderful to hear! Elis and the rest of our great sales team really take the time needed to make sure our customers have a smooth, fun and hassle-free buying experience. We believer our customers deserve a higher standard of service that matches BMW's higher standard of brand. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Have a wonderful day!

Najla
3/29/2016

"Uncle Larry"

Uncle Larry is the best salesman I have ever encountered. There is no messing around. He means what he says and says what he means. My experience with him was comforting. I was looking to purchase my first BMW after visiting two other car dealerships he made sure I received the vehicle of my dreams. Najla Solomon

Larry Stokes

March 30, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great feedback, Najla! Larry and the rest of our team really do all they can to make sure our customers always have the transparent, smooth and fun buying experience that always leave them completely satisfied in the perfect vehicle for them. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a great day!

Angelica
3/17/2016

"Great Service"

Elis was beyond exceptional. We told him from the start what we wanted and what our budget was and he was able to find us a great deal. He was patient and stayed well past his schedule to accommodate us with the whole process. It was a pleasure doing business with Elis and we hope to continue to do so in the future.

March 18, 2016

Thank you so much for your great feedback, Angelica! We are so glad Elis made sure your buying experience at our dealership had you driving away in the perfect vehicle for you at the perfect price. We truly appreciate your business, and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a wonderful day!

Standsh7
3/14/2016

"Excellant Service Experience"

Service is quick to obtain, the car is ready when promised, the care and the people terrific, the cost is as estimated, and I never need to return as there are no problems.

March 14, 2016

That is exactly what we like to hear! It is great our service team provides you with the quick and effective service your BMW deserves. You are right, our service team performs thorough and complete services on our customers' vehicles the first time. We truly appreciate your business, and please let us know if you need anything else. Have a great day!

Reviews of Anthony  Mancuso