BMW of Springfield

391 US Highway 22 E,
Springfield, New Jersey 07081
BMW of Springfield Info
About BMW of Springfield

Welcome to the BMW of Springfield website. We appreciate your viewing and trust you have an enjoyable experience. Our goal is to introduce you to the BMW products and services we offer as well as familiarize you with our staff and departments. BMW of Springfield is family owned and operated since 1965. Three German immigrants; highly specialized technicians, brought their knowledge and skills together to create the foundation that fuels our success today. From its humble beginnings to our new state of the art center, JMK has always focused on customer satisfaction. For forty five years our customers have always come first. Today we are proud to say that we are one of the top BMW Centers in the country with many people to thank for that honor. We thank our customers for their continued loyalty and support. Deepest gratitude goes to our amazing, loyal staff in sales, service, and administration. We have staff that have been with us over thirty five years. More than half of our sales force has been with BMW of Springfield over ten years. Some of our Client Advisors began as Technicians and Parts Specialist; making their extensive knowledge and expertise of the BMW product very beneficial to their customers. Our award winning Service Department has had a brilliant reputation since its inception forty five years ago. Customers come from all over to trust that their vehicle is serviced correctly and professionally. Building relationships, we cherish our customers as we do our staff. Passion. Passion is what makes us unique to any other BMW Dealer Center. Our passion for the brand and our passion for what we do drives us to always do more; do better. There are over three hundred new cars and two hundred Certified Pre-Owned cars in stock. We offer the most competitive pricing along with BMW no cost maintenance, making this dream car a reality. We look forward to you joining our BMW family.? Any questions or concerns may be directed to info@bmwofspringfieldnj.co

About BMW of Springfield

Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Bigtommy1940
9/20/2016

"Amazing from start to finish "

Was Greeted by April she walked me through the process sat me with Gabriel pulled out my chair walked me to waiting area explained the FANTASTIC CHANGES that are being made coffee area fresh ground coffee brownies cookies bagels snacks juices for kids ! Amazing Massage Chairs I didn't want to leave ! April & Gabe checked on me to see if I needed anything. Got me when car was done timely manner had car pulled up and ready !! Highly recommend this dealership i will come back to buy my next car and continue to service here

April Quist

September 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your awesome feedback, Tommy! We are so glad Gabe and April both had a hand in making sure your received the absolute best experience from start to finish. BMW is a premium brand, and we do our best to make sure our customers receive the premium service to match. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Have a wonderful day!

Amelia
8/28/2016

"Awesome Service Center"

I have a 2004 BMW X5 and have always serviced it at BMW of Springfield, the level of service is far superior to any other service center.The friendly atmosphere and personal attention from Tino,Jacob and the young ladies up front make every visit a great one.

August 29, 2016

Amelia, thank you so much for sharing your kind words! We are so glad to hear Tino, Jacob and our ladies up front all go above and beyond to make sure you always leave our dealership completely satisfied. Our entire team takes great pride in making sure our customers always receive the premium BMW service they deserve. We truly appreciate your continued business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Alex.Inge
8/15/2016

"Great experience / very helpful and friendly staff!"

I recently purchased a used 2014 jeep wrangler sport from the BMW of Springfield, it was a trade in car my friend had spotted on their lot. Could not have had a better experience - the staff was honest and helpful - making buying my first car a breeze. Although Jeeps aren't the dealers specialty, they set me up with those in Finance, Sales, and Service who knew a ton about Jeeps to help answer any questions I may have had. Chris Tracy even spent an extra 60 minutes helping me swap out the soft for hard rooftop, so I could get both home! Just one example, but many reasons why I'd recommend this dealership to anyone!

Steve Burak, Chris Tracy

August 15, 2016

Alex, thank you so much for sharing your awesome feedback! We are absolutely thrilled Chris and Steve both had a hand in making sure your buying experience went off without a hitch. Even though we are primarily a BMW dealership, our team is very knowledgeable in other vehicles to help our customers make the best choice for them. We truly appreciate your business, and hope you are fully enjoying your new Wrangler. Have a great day!

Sflemen1
8/14/2016

"Dealer was good...Service department horrible..."

I purchased a vehicle from Art who was fantastic and I do love the vehicle. He made my experience so comfortable and everything went smooth. However I waited over 3 weeks for my plates until I contacted the dealer. I then received an email Sunday 8/13 when my temporary expired on 8/14. I drove to the dealer to pick them up and was told to pull into service for them to install the plates and get a car wash which is a free service. When they brought my car back it had a mark on the hood and looked like it was not washed. I told them about the mark that was not there when I came in. The valets who look like teenagers huddled in a group there just looked annoyed like I was bothering them. They again took my car and removed the spot but my car was filthy. The service department seems to be staffed with arrogant teen boys and girls. I am not looking forward to my next appointment and I would never recommend this place to a friend. No wonder the car washes are free, they don't wash it they just tell you they did. I felt very disgusted when I pulled away. Not the way I felt after dealing with Art. That day I left extremely happy, excited & satisfied!!

August 24, 2016

"Sharon, My name is Brad Vaill, and I am the Guest Relations Manager for BMW of Springfield. I would like to thank you for the kind words you shared regarding your experience with Art. He is an exceptional client advisor, and genuinely cares about his clents' experience at our dealer. We do in fact outsource our valet service, and we will continue to carefully evaluate their performance as a part of our team moving forward. Our ownership group has owned and operated Lexus of Route 10 for 4 years now, and we are looking to bring that same exceptionally high level of service over to our BMW location. I could not be more apologetic regarding the experience you had. I have already met with the president of our valet service, and have shared your thoughts with him verbatim. Both Art and myself are personally embarrassed by your experience and will do all I can to be certain this is not repeated. Thank you again for your honest feedback and for providing our dealer the opportunity to continue to improve.

Alpesh Patel..
8/09/2016

"Awesome Experience...!!!"

I purchased brand new BMW X5 and could not have had a better experience than BMW of Springfield. I spent tremendous amount of hours in dealerships and with online pricing at others but the car buying experience was amazing with Veedit Patel (VP) at BMW of Springfield. He did everything he could to assist in configuring and in the purchase to make sure all expectations were met and we get best of what we wanted. His overall professionalism, personality and respect of the customer was a total class act. When we went to close the deal, everything was ready as VP mentioned we just signed couple of papers and we were good to go. It was the best car buying experience and will be returning to this location for any future purchases.

August 09, 2016

That is what we like to hear, Alpesh! It is great VP made sure your entire experience at our dealership put an end to your search for the perfect BMW for you. Smooth, fun and hassle-free buying experiences are what we are all about at BMW of Springfield. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new X5, and have a great day!

Jeremy P.
7/15/2016

"SUPERB Experiences"

VP went out of his way to make the deal move. He was outstanding at accommodating every need making me feel comfortable during whole buying process. I first contacted him through email to lease X6 and he was not hesitant to give out every detail via email. And when I got to the dealership there was no surprise and everything went very smooth and quick (really quick). I don't normally leave reviews like this and sometimes feel skeptical about rave on a client advisor but this is my way of thanking him. Needless to say, pricing was so competitive that no other dealerships in the area could not beat it. Thanks again for the help and providing wonderful experiences!

July 15, 2016

Jeremy, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your awesome feedback! We are absolutely thrilled VP has truly has gone above and beyond to make sure your entire buying experience has left you completely satisfied. Before, during and after our customers make their purchase, our team strives to always provide the premium buying experience our BMW customers deserve. Thank you again for your great business, and please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. We hope you are enjoying your new X6, and having a great day!

Steph Hamel
7/07/2016

"Awesome service"

I brought my CPO X5 to get serviced before my 3 yr. unlimited coverage warranty expired. Well, I was quite impressed with how Gabriel handled everything from start to finish. He left no stone unturned. He was able to update any service that my car would have required in the near future. I will be back for I am a very satisfied customer. Plus the coffee is great too ;) Thank you!

July 08, 2016

That is wonderful to hear, Steph! It is great Gabe made sure your X5's recent visit had you driving away completely satisfied. Our service team does all they can to leave no stone unturned to make sure our customers can take full advantage of their BMW warranties to save them money. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to your next visit. We will have the coffee waiting!

LaTanyaHB
7/07/2016

"What a great experience"

Larry Shakur Stokes: I am writing to express my sincere thanks to you and the other staff members involved in the purchase of my 2016 BMW X4 i28. I have purchased many cars in the past; including BMW but, this was by far the BEST car buying experience that I have ever had. You have a dependable nature and a genuine desire to satisfy the customer, you went above and beyond to broker the right deal for me. I appreciate the fact that you don’t have a “one size fits all” attitude when it comes to your clients. Purchasing a car is normally a taxing and time consuming process, I can honestly say that this was neither. Thank you again for making the purchase, as well as my less than desirable trade-in effortless. P.S. I drove all weekend and I am in love with my new car ? Sincerely, LaTanya H-B A very satisfied client

Larry Stokes

July 08, 2016

LaTanya, thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words! We are absolutely thrilled your most recent buying experience with Larry has been so wonderful. You are right, here at BMW of Springfield we do not have a "one size fits all" attitude when comes to our clients. We strongly believe every customer has different wants and needs, which demand our complete dedication to their satisfaction. We know the buying process is generally seen as a taxing and stressful, but that simply is not the case with our team. We do all we can to find the perfect vehicle for our customers at deals that are just too good to be true. Thank you so much for your awesome business LaTanya. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new X4 i28, and have another great weekend!

moefreak33
5/13/2016

"OVERLY INFLATED PARTS PRICES!!"

I purchased my vehicle from JMK BMW in 2014. I have used them (on occasion) for covered warranty repairs; and now I remember why. I recently had a warning light come on that stated "parking light malfunction". I called the dealership and was told it was just a parking light that burned out and that it would cost $24.00 to replace. I informed them that I also needed my windshield replaced (for a second time) due to being hit by multiple rocks. I informed the rep that I had paid approx. $960 for the previously replaced windshield at Flemington BMW. He stated that he would check the availability and pricing, and get back to me. Within 5 minutes, I received a call back, and was told that I would be charged the same amount as the previous windshield replacement, and was quoted the $24.00 for the bulb replacement. I immediately set up the appointment for the next day. On the eve of my dropping my car off, I received a voicemail from Paul, who stated that my windshield would cost OVER $1800 to replace!! How did we go from $960 to over $1800 in less than 24 hours?!? Also, I was told that my parking light was going to cost $130, not the $24.00 that I was quoted!!! When I informed Paul to look at my receipt from my last windshield replacement, he immediately called me back and now quoted me $1100.00!! I'm no Einstein, but, how do you drop $700.00 in less than 5 minutes?!? So, now, in less than 24 hours time, I received THREE different quotes for THE SAME WINDOW!!!! I was then contacted by another service department adviser, who tried to insult my intelligence by telling me that my windshield was not replaced by a "certified BMW technician" the previous time, and that they did not use the "BMW approved glue". WHAT?!? So, apparently BMW glue must be lined with gold, because the glue kit costs $100. And you are also getting a "certified BMW technician" to apply said magic glue, and that costs A LOT OF MONEY. You are also paying over $100 for the "certified technician" to screw in a light bulb. Thank you BMW...I can change the light bulb just as well as your certified technician, and it won't cost $100 hour, for 30 seconds worth of work. I will be returning my car to Flemington BMW for my window replacement, and will NEVER return to your dealership again. I will also NEVER recommend your dealership to anyone...not even my worst enemy.

May 26, 2016

Ms. Flynn, On behalf of BMW of Springfield, I would like to apologize for the error regarding the estimate provided for the replacement of your windshield. The individual who first made the appointment for you incorrectly assumed that because you had your windshield replaced previously at another BMW dealership, that the pricing would automatically be the same. What he did not know, was that Flemington BMW uses a vendor to install windshields, whereas at our dealership, technicians perform these installations. That is the reason for the initial price difference. The price was then lowered because our team recognized our error, and the price was reduced significantly in order to atone for our mistake. I apologize for the confusion, and regret that the frustration caused will be a catalyst for change, but we have learned from this error and it will not be repeated. We sincerely hope the extensive list of positive reviews for our dealer demonstrate the manner in which we take care of our guests. Brad Vaill Guest Relations Director BMW of Springfield

Tombceo
5/13/2016

"Amazing Team From Beginning to End"

Called to make an appointment April as she stated like the month Amazing informative helpful and followed up had to meet her she referred me to Jacob they both are amazing got my car promised on time price was on point and the young lady at the desk Danilia dolli I can only pray I get these 3 EVERYTIME highly highly recommend

April ,Dolli

May 13, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic feedback! April, Jacob and Danilia were more than happy to make sure your service visit to our dealership had you driving away completely satisfied. Even though you might not get the three every time you visit, rest assured our entire staff always goes above and beyond for our customers to ensure they get the quality service they deserve. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Reviews of Elis Tavarez