BMW of Springfield

391 US Highway 22 E,
Springfield, New Jersey 07081
BMW of Springfield Info
About BMW of Springfield

Family owned and operated since 1965. BMW Sales of New and Certified Pre-owned cars. Our service department has been serving the tri-state area for over 45 years. We have all the parts & accessories you may need for you BMW. We are also a BMW certified collison center which also services all types of model cars.

About BMW of Springfield

Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Jeremy P.
7/15/2016

"SUPERB Experiences"

VP went out of his way to make the deal move. He was outstanding at accommodating every need making me feel comfortable during whole buying process. I first contacted him through email to lease X6 and he was not hesitant to give out every detail via email. And when I got to the dealership there was no surprise and everything went very smooth and quick (really quick). I don't normally leave reviews like this and sometimes feel skeptical about rave on a client advisor but this is my way of thanking him. Needless to say, pricing was so competitive that no other dealerships in the area could not beat it. Thanks again for the help and providing wonderful experiences!

July 15, 2016

Jeremy, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your awesome feedback! We are absolutely thrilled VP has truly has gone above and beyond to make sure your entire buying experience has left you completely satisfied. Before, during and after our customers make their purchase, our team strives to always provide the premium buying experience our BMW customers deserve. Thank you again for your great business, and please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. We hope you are enjoying your new X6, and having a great day!

Steph Hamel
7/07/2016

"Awesome service"

I brought my CPO X5 to get serviced before my 3 yr. unlimited coverage warranty expired. Well, I was quite impressed with how Gabriel handled everything from start to finish. He left no stone unturned. He was able to update any service that my car would have required in the near future. I will be back for I am a very satisfied customer. Plus the coffee is great too ;) Thank you!

July 08, 2016

That is wonderful to hear, Steph! It is great Gabe made sure your X5's recent visit had you driving away completely satisfied. Our service team does all they can to leave no stone unturned to make sure our customers can take full advantage of their BMW warranties to save them money. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to your next visit. We will have the coffee waiting!

LaTanyaHB
7/07/2016

"What a great experience"

Larry Shakur Stokes: I am writing to express my sincere thanks to you and the other staff members involved in the purchase of my 2016 BMW X4 i28. I have purchased many cars in the past; including BMW but, this was by far the BEST car buying experience that I have ever had. You have a dependable nature and a genuine desire to satisfy the customer, you went above and beyond to broker the right deal for me. I appreciate the fact that you don’t have a “one size fits all” attitude when it comes to your clients. Purchasing a car is normally a taxing and time consuming process, I can honestly say that this was neither. Thank you again for making the purchase, as well as my less than desirable trade-in effortless. P.S. I drove all weekend and I am in love with my new car ? Sincerely, LaTanya H-B A very satisfied client

Larry Stokes

July 08, 2016

LaTanya, thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words! We are absolutely thrilled your most recent buying experience with Larry has been so wonderful. You are right, here at BMW of Springfield we do not have a "one size fits all" attitude when comes to our clients. We strongly believe every customer has different wants and needs, which demand our complete dedication to their satisfaction. We know the buying process is generally seen as a taxing and stressful, but that simply is not the case with our team. We do all we can to find the perfect vehicle for our customers at deals that are just too good to be true. Thank you so much for your awesome business LaTanya. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new X4 i28, and have another great weekend!

moefreak33
5/13/2016

"OVERLY INFLATED PARTS PRICES!!"

I purchased my vehicle from JMK BMW in 2014. I have used them (on occasion) for covered warranty repairs; and now I remember why. I recently had a warning light come on that stated "parking light malfunction". I called the dealership and was told it was just a parking light that burned out and that it would cost $24.00 to replace. I informed them that I also needed my windshield replaced (for a second time) due to being hit by multiple rocks. I informed the rep that I had paid approx. $960 for the previously replaced windshield at Flemington BMW. He stated that he would check the availability and pricing, and get back to me. Within 5 minutes, I received a call back, and was told that I would be charged the same amount as the previous windshield replacement, and was quoted the $24.00 for the bulb replacement. I immediately set up the appointment for the next day. On the eve of my dropping my car off, I received a voicemail from Paul, who stated that my windshield would cost OVER $1800 to replace!! How did we go from $960 to over $1800 in less than 24 hours?!? Also, I was told that my parking light was going to cost $130, not the $24.00 that I was quoted!!! When I informed Paul to look at my receipt from my last windshield replacement, he immediately called me back and now quoted me $1100.00!! I'm no Einstein, but, how do you drop $700.00 in less than 5 minutes?!? So, now, in less than 24 hours time, I received THREE different quotes for THE SAME WINDOW!!!! I was then contacted by another service department adviser, who tried to insult my intelligence by telling me that my windshield was not replaced by a "certified BMW technician" the previous time, and that they did not use the "BMW approved glue". WHAT?!? So, apparently BMW glue must be lined with gold, because the glue kit costs $100. And you are also getting a "certified BMW technician" to apply said magic glue, and that costs A LOT OF MONEY. You are also paying over $100 for the "certified technician" to screw in a light bulb. Thank you BMW...I can change the light bulb just as well as your certified technician, and it won't cost $100 hour, for 30 seconds worth of work. I will be returning my car to Flemington BMW for my window replacement, and will NEVER return to your dealership again. I will also NEVER recommend your dealership to anyone...not even my worst enemy.

May 26, 2016

Ms. Flynn, On behalf of BMW of Springfield, I would like to apologize for the error regarding the estimate provided for the replacement of your windshield. The individual who first made the appointment for you incorrectly assumed that because you had your windshield replaced previously at another BMW dealership, that the pricing would automatically be the same. What he did not know, was that Flemington BMW uses a vendor to install windshields, whereas at our dealership, technicians perform these installations. That is the reason for the initial price difference. The price was then lowered because our team recognized our error, and the price was reduced significantly in order to atone for our mistake. I apologize for the confusion, and regret that the frustration caused will be a catalyst for change, but we have learned from this error and it will not be repeated. We sincerely hope the extensive list of positive reviews for our dealer demonstrate the manner in which we take care of our guests. Brad Vaill Guest Relations Director BMW of Springfield

Tombceo
5/13/2016

"Amazing Team From Beginning to End"

Called to make an appointment April as she stated like the month Amazing informative helpful and followed up had to meet her she referred me to Jacob they both are amazing got my car promised on time price was on point and the young lady at the desk Danilia dolli I can only pray I get these 3 EVERYTIME highly highly recommend

April ,Dolli

May 13, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic feedback! April, Jacob and Danilia were more than happy to make sure your service visit to our dealership had you driving away completely satisfied. Even though you might not get the three every time you visit, rest assured our entire staff always goes above and beyond for our customers to ensure they get the quality service they deserve. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!

x004673
5/03/2016

"Excellent experience. Easy negotiation."

They make the buying experience very easy. All detailed are handled and they spend so much time with you. I have bought 20 vehicles in my life and this was the best experience! The salesman John Strazza is terrific.

John Strazza

May 04, 2016

That is what we like to hear! We are so glad John and the rest of our team have been able to provide you with the best buying experience you have ever had in the last twenty years. It just goes to show the level of dedication we have for our customers' complete satisfaction is simply unparalleled. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Have a wonderful day!

sue durante
5/03/2016

"Pleasant, helpful and friendly environment"

I gave 5 stars because they were extremely helpful and nice when purchasing our new BMW. Every employee met and exceeded our expectations. Anthony was awesome!

May 03, 2016

That is wonderful to hear, Sue! It was our pleasure to go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure your buying experience was everything you could have hoped. Our entire staff is always dedicated to making sure our customers drive away completely satisfied. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a fantastic day!

Ronald Bergman
5/02/2016

"Honest, transparent, and will treat you like gold"

I have stepped into many dealerships but only this one is where I'll make the long drive to return should I decide on a new BMW. They are all polite but Art Youman who helped me after Bryant Bustamante spoke to me before. Art is a no nonsense salesman who will advocate for his customers and listen to their needs and concerns. I would never buy another BMW froM anyone but this dealer and Art. Art is that embodiment of an honest and hard working salesma.

May 02, 2016

Mr. Bergman, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear Art really went above and beyond to make sure your BMW buying experience had you driving away completely satisfied. We understand anyone can buy a car anywhere at anytime. That is why we take great pride in knowing our customers choose to come from all around to be treated with the utmost respect and care they deserve. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a great day!

New Z4 Driver
4/24/2016

"A+ Experience "

I leased a Z4 and Larry Stokes was beyond wonderful throughout the process as was the rest of his team including Mauricio and Ryan. I have had the car for a week now and not only does it drive wonderfully but they continue to check in with me. Anyone looking to go with a BMW won't be disappointed to say the very least.

Larry Stokes and Mauricio

April 25, 2016

That is wonderful to hear! Larry, Mauricio and Ryan were all more than happy to go the extra mile to help make sure your leasing process was such a wonderful experience. Before, during and after our customers leave our store, we always want to make sure they are receiving the unparalleled service they deserve. Thank you so much for your business and recommendation. Enjoy your new Z4, and have an awesome day!

andreuro59
4/20/2016

"Excellent leasing experience"

Finally a painless leasing experience. BMW of Springfield was terrific. Ask for Larry Stokes. He made it happen. Was pleasant, realistic, patient and delivered as promised. I have only good things to say about Larry and this dealership. We will be back.

Larry Stokes

April 21, 2016

That is so wonderful to hear! We are so glad Larry provided you with the excellent and painless leasing experience that you have been looking for. Our sales team always brings a straight forward, no-nonsense experience where we always deliver for our customers. We truly appreciate your business, and please let us know if there is anything else you may need. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a great day!

Reviews of Elis Tavarez