BMW of Springfield

Artrus Youman

Jacob Kolasinski, Service Advisor, BMW of Springfield

Jacob Kolasinski

January 17, 2017

"My experience was excellent, even when we went to finance. "

- wparker123

I trust Agata as she was the salesperson who leased me my last BMW. She is not only enormously helpful, but very patient as it took me at least two months to decide on my choice of a lease vehicle. Her initial recommendation was in fact the vehicle I chose. I look forward to working with her on my next one.

January 06, 2017

"Excellent Experince while Purchasing a Vehicle"

- Alston2244

I had a wonderful experience purchasing a vehicle at BMW of Springfield. Rashad W., was very helpful, and provided me with outstanding customer service!!! He is the best. I highly recommended anyone who is considering a BMW to go to BMW of Springfield.

January 03, 2017

"Great experience"

- Eric C

Extremely impressed with the professionalism, fairness, and kindness of all the folks here. Had an especially good experience with Agata Grzebyk. Thanks to everyone there.

New 2017 BMW X3, $58395