BMW of Springfield

Client Advisor
VP  Patel, BMW Client Advisor, BMW of Springfield

VP Patel

July 27, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience"

- kash1234

Car buying experience with Art was the best we've had in last 10+ years! We are returning to BMW after leasing Lexus vehicles for last several years! Art made sure that we got everything that we wanted in our X3 and also suggested us to go for a custom made vehicle when he did not have a vehicle that matched our exact requirements. The vehicle was built and delivered to us in exactly 4 weeks as he told us! Very easy to work with and upfront in all the numbers and no tricks/last minute surprises! This is exactly how new car buying/leasing experience should be!

Artrus Youman

July 25, 2017

"Excellent from Start to Finish"

- Kun J

I had been searching for a BMW at several NJ dealerships-BMW of Springfield definitely surpassed all of my expectations. I worked with Matt Rieger, new sales rep, and Mike, sales manager. Matt was fairly new to the dealership and had just joined the team but his follow up and follow through was superb. I had many questions about the car, service, and package deal and he did his absolute best to accommodate me; but, when he didn't have an answer, he got his manager Mike involved who went above and beyond. I would recommend this dealership and working with Matt and Mike any day! I have already referred to people to them since purchasing the vehicle only three days back. That alone should say enough about their level of service and customer satisfaction...

Mike Blomgren
Other Employees : Matt Rieger

July 02, 2017

"The worst experience in my life "

- Mr m6

I purchased an M6 from them one month ago. The car has been in the shop three times. I spoke to four managers and asked them to cancel my deal or put me in a different car. They would not agree to do so. I'm paying a lot of money for a car I can't drive. They had the car for 10 days; still no update. I will never buy a car from them again and this will be my last BMW. They are thieves. Whomever reads this post; I strongly recommend you go elsewhere to buy a car.

Joe Krynski