BMW of Springfield

VP Patel

Elis Tavarez, BMW Client Advisor, BMW of Springfield

Elis Tavarez

BMW Client Advisor
Mark Carvalho, BMW Senior Client Advisor/ M Certified Specialist, BMW of Springfield

Mark Carvalho

BMW Senior Client Advisor/ M Certified Specialist

Agata Grzebyk, BMW Client Advisor, BMW of Springfield

Agata Grzebyk

December 08, 2016

"Wonderful experience purchasing my fabulous M6 convertible.!"

- JiggyJac

My experience purchasing my M6 convertible was absolutely fabulous thanks to my sales associate Marjana Stokes Roberts! Marjana made sure all I's were dotted and all T's crossed. I would recommend BMW of Springfield to all my friends and family. The place is clean and upscale. I can't forget to mention that the BMW Geeks are a magnificent service! Jacque Gibson

December 07, 2016

"Marjana Robert is the best BMW sales "

- Fatboynotne

I had A Great car buying experience with Marjana Robert. She answered all my texts and emails promptly. Very professional and patient! I came all the way from Westchester,NY and appreciated Marjana's service. She followed thru from start to finish and I liked it very much the X1 that she got me. She is the best. I highly recommended to be your next sales person if you are interested to buy a BMW. the dealer building is just newly renovated with refreshment to serve. Friendly staff and nice location.

December 07, 2016

"First time at BMW of Springfield!!"

- Kristina Avallone

I've been a BMW driver for over 10 years but this was my first time at BMW of Springfield. Marjana was my sales rep and can't say enough positive things about her. She worked hard to get me out of my lease early and to get me the best deal. She surprised me with balloons and a very thoughtful card, as I just became a mom. The entire experience was positive from start to finish and I highly recommend working with Marjana.

New 2017 BMW X3, $55995