BMW of Springfield

391 US Highway 22 E,
Springfield, New Jersey 07081
BMW of Springfield Info
About BMW of Springfield

Family owned and operated since 1965. BMW Sales of New and Certified Pre-owned cars. Our service department has been serving the tri-state area for over 45 years. We have all the parts & accessories you may need for you BMW. We are also a BMW certified collison center which also services all types of model cars.

About BMW of Springfield

Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

moefreak33
5/13/2016

"OVERLY INFLATED PARTS PRICES!!"

I purchased my vehicle from JMK BMW in 2014. I have used them (on occasion) for covered warranty repairs; and now I remember why. I recently had a warning light come on that stated "parking light malfunction". I called the dealership and was told it was just a parking light that burned out and that it would cost $24.00 to replace. I informed them that I also needed my windshield replaced (for a second time) due to being hit by multiple rocks. I informed the rep that I had paid approx. $960 for the previously replaced windshield at Flemington BMW. He stated that he would check the availability and pricing, and get back to me. Within 5 minutes, I received a call back, and was told that I would be charged the same amount as the previous windshield replacement, and was quoted the $24.00 for the bulb replacement. I immediately set up the appointment for the next day. On the eve of my dropping my car off, I received a voicemail from Paul, who stated that my windshield would cost OVER $1800 to replace!! How did we go from $960 to over $1800 in less than 24 hours?!? Also, I was told that my parking light was going to cost $130, not the $24.00 that I was quoted!!! When I informed Paul to look at my receipt from my last windshield replacement, he immediately called me back and now quoted me $1100.00!! I'm no Einstein, but, how do you drop $700.00 in less than 5 minutes?!? So, now, in less than 24 hours time, I received THREE different quotes for THE SAME WINDOW!!!! I was then contacted by another service department adviser, who tried to insult my intelligence by telling me that my windshield was not replaced by a "certified BMW technician" the previous time, and that they did not use the "BMW approved glue". WHAT?!? So, apparently BMW glue must be lined with gold, because the glue kit costs $100. And you are also getting a "certified BMW technician" to apply said magic glue, and that costs A LOT OF MONEY. You are also paying over $100 for the "certified technician" to screw in a light bulb. Thank you BMW...I can change the light bulb just as well as your certified technician, and it won't cost $100 hour, for 30 seconds worth of work. I will be returning my car to Flemington BMW for my window replacement, and will NEVER return to your dealership again. I will also NEVER recommend your dealership to anyone...not even my worst enemy.

May 26, 2016

Ms. Flynn, On behalf of BMW of Springfield, I would like to apologize for the error regarding the estimate provided for the replacement of your windshield. The individual who first made the appointment for you incorrectly assumed that because you had your windshield replaced previously at another BMW dealership, that the pricing would automatically be the same. What he did not know, was that Flemington BMW uses a vendor to install windshields, whereas at our dealership, technicians perform these installations. That is the reason for the initial price difference. The price was then lowered because our team recognized our error, and the price was reduced significantly in order to atone for our mistake. I apologize for the confusion, and regret that the frustration caused will be a catalyst for change, but we have learned from this error and it will not be repeated. We sincerely hope the extensive list of positive reviews for our dealer demonstrate the manner in which we take care of our guests. Brad Vaill Guest Relations Director BMW of Springfield

Tombceo
5/13/2016

"Amazing Team From Beginning to End"

Called to make an appointment April as she stated like the month Amazing informative helpful and followed up had to meet her she referred me to Jacob they both are amazing got my car promised on time price was on point and the young lady at the desk Danilia dolli I can only pray I get these 3 EVERYTIME highly highly recommend

April ,Dolli

May 13, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic feedback! April, Jacob and Danilia were more than happy to make sure your service visit to our dealership had you driving away completely satisfied. Even though you might not get the three every time you visit, rest assured our entire staff always goes above and beyond for our customers to ensure they get the quality service they deserve. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!

x004673
5/03/2016

"Excellent experience. Easy negotiation."

They make the buying experience very easy. All detailed are handled and they spend so much time with you. I have bought 20 vehicles in my life and this was the best experience! The salesman John Strazza is terrific.

John Strazza

May 04, 2016

That is what we like to hear! We are so glad John and the rest of our team have been able to provide you with the best buying experience you have ever had in the last twenty years. It just goes to show the level of dedication we have for our customers' complete satisfaction is simply unparalleled. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Have a wonderful day!

sue durante
5/03/2016

"Pleasant, helpful and friendly environment"

I gave 5 stars because they were extremely helpful and nice when purchasing our new BMW. Every employee met and exceeded our expectations. Anthony was awesome!

May 03, 2016

That is wonderful to hear, Sue! It was our pleasure to go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure your buying experience was everything you could have hoped. Our entire staff is always dedicated to making sure our customers drive away completely satisfied. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a fantastic day!

Ronald Bergman
5/02/2016

"Honest, transparent, and will treat you like gold"

I have stepped into many dealerships but only this one is where I'll make the long drive to return should I decide on a new BMW. They are all polite but Art Youman who helped me after Bryant Bustamante spoke to me before. Art is a no nonsense salesman who will advocate for his customers and listen to their needs and concerns. I would never buy another BMW froM anyone but this dealer and Art. Art is that embodiment of an honest and hard working salesma.

May 02, 2016

Mr. Bergman, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear Art really went above and beyond to make sure your BMW buying experience had you driving away completely satisfied. We understand anyone can buy a car anywhere at anytime. That is why we take great pride in knowing our customers choose to come from all around to be treated with the utmost respect and care they deserve. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a great day!

New Z4 Driver
4/24/2016

"A+ Experience "

I leased a Z4 and Larry Stokes was beyond wonderful throughout the process as was the rest of his team including Mauricio and Ryan. I have had the car for a week now and not only does it drive wonderfully but they continue to check in with me. Anyone looking to go with a BMW won't be disappointed to say the very least.

Larry Stokes and Mauricio

April 25, 2016

That is wonderful to hear! Larry, Mauricio and Ryan were all more than happy to go the extra mile to help make sure your leasing process was such a wonderful experience. Before, during and after our customers leave our store, we always want to make sure they are receiving the unparalleled service they deserve. Thank you so much for your business and recommendation. Enjoy your new Z4, and have an awesome day!

andreuro59
4/20/2016

"Excellent leasing experience"

Finally a painless leasing experience. BMW of Springfield was terrific. Ask for Larry Stokes. He made it happen. Was pleasant, realistic, patient and delivered as promised. I have only good things to say about Larry and this dealership. We will be back.

Larry Stokes

April 21, 2016

That is so wonderful to hear! We are so glad Larry provided you with the excellent and painless leasing experience that you have been looking for. Our sales team always brings a straight forward, no-nonsense experience where we always deliver for our customers. We truly appreciate your business, and please let us know if there is anything else you may need. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a great day!

Alex Cedeno
4/01/2016

"Incredible Car Buying Experience"

The entire experience was great. From the minute you walk in, until you drive out with your new car. My advisor John Strazza was the best. I told him what I need and wanted to pay and that's what he found for me. He was very patient with me and answered all my questions and really hit the nail on the spot with the car he found me. Honestly could not be happier about it all. I was fearful walking in due to the general fear that surrounds buying a car but after coming here, I think car buying is a not as complicated as most people make it out to be if you know what you want and can afford. The staff also makes you feel very at home and comfortable.

John Strazza

April 04, 2016

Alex, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your awesome feedback! We are so glad John was able to put your worries at ease by providing you with the amazing experience you deserve. We understand the buying process can be seen as a stressful and tedious task, but that simply is not the case here at BMW of Springfield. BMW is a higher standard of brand, and we know our customers deserve a higher standard of service to match. We truly appreciate your business, and please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a great day!

fullmoon21
3/31/2016

"Car purchase with courtesy"

I stopped by with no intent to actual buy a vehicle, but to review the process. Elis listened very carefully to my concerns and accurately and time-efficiently provided information in a very sales-friendly manner. The initial information was consistent to the end and options were made available as I questioned each car buying option. Elis was respectful and explained the process in layman's terminology, which cut-through some of the red-tape discussion.

David

April 01, 2016

That is wonderful to hear! Elis and the rest of our great sales team really take the time needed to make sure our customers have a smooth, fun and hassle-free buying experience. We believer our customers deserve a higher standard of service that matches BMW's higher standard of brand. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Have a wonderful day!

Najla
3/29/2016

"Uncle Larry"

Uncle Larry is the best salesman I have ever encountered. There is no messing around. He means what he says and says what he means. My experience with him was comforting. I was looking to purchase my first BMW after visiting two other car dealerships he made sure I received the vehicle of my dreams. Najla Solomon

Larry Stokes

March 30, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great feedback, Najla! Larry and the rest of our team really do all they can to make sure our customers always have the transparent, smooth and fun buying experience that always leave them completely satisfied in the perfect vehicle for them. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a great day!

Reviews of Anthony  Mancuso