BMW of Westlake

Putrri Padbatan

BMW Client Advisor

"A King For A Day"

- Josscue

I started my search for a new 340 I Xdrive back in September of 2016. I knew the equipment I wanted on the vehicle and I knew how many were available in a 500 mile radius of my home in PA. My first deal fell through in Maryland because the sales team at the dealership was dishonest. They did not honor our agreement and made excuses when I drove 3 hours to purchase the car. I had seriously considered not purchasing a BMW because of this bad experience in Maryland. After more research using the internet I found Westlake BMW and on their lot was a 340 I Xdrive that met my needs. Alicia Taylor and I came to an agreement on price and I made the 4 hour trip to Westlake, Ohio. During this drive I could not forget my experience in Maryland and was ready for another round of excuses. I have to admit I was in disbelief at how well I was treated at Westlake. I felt welcomed from the moment I stepped inside the showroom and was introduced to Alicia Taylor. She explained the sales figures we discussed and the delivery of the new BMW in fine detail. After our consultation I went to the finance office and reviewed the deal. To my astonishment, the figures were exactly as we discussed in our emails. I reviewed all the pages and found nothing added. I honestly was in disbelief after my previous encounter in Maryland. Mike even found a lower interest rate than we had previously discussed. My time spent at Westlake BMW purchasing my 340 I took about 2 hours; that includes their Genius delivery. Adam Moon greeted and thanked me upon delivery. A busy man I am sure who took the time to say "Thank You". Appreciated. I highly recommend Westlake BMW to all in the market for a BMW. I unfortunately cannot have my vehicle serviced here as I live 4 hours away. My loss. Jeff G.

"Great Experience! "

- Nikki

Buying your first car can be intimidating, but Q made it quick and painless for me! I couldn't be more pleased with the service I received at the dealership and my beautiful new Scion FR-S!

February 24, 2017

"Fair, honest and friendly!"

- Kevin S.

This is my third BMW purchase from Ganley and second from the Westlake location. My sales professional was Howard Schneider. He listened to my new automobile requirements and then came up with the exact vehicle to meet my needs. The entire process was very professional with zero "hard" selling. I highly recommend Ganley BMW of Westlake. Ask for Howard Schneider and his knowledgeable associates Mike Niedzwiecki and Bob Strecker. You'll be very pleased! After the sale, ask for Dirk Steffen to walk you thru all the components of your new vehicle. He takes the time to ensure you get the most out of your new BMW.

New 2016 BMW M6, $132495