BMW of Westlake

Howard Schneider, Client Advisor, BMW of Westlake

Howard Schneider

Jerry Mancini, Client Advisor, BMW of Westlake

June 23, 2017

"Exactly what we were looking for."

- Jane Ellen

My husband and I found exactly what we were looking for. Quality and great service. Steve contacted me via email and knew exactly what I wanted when we arrived. He was professional, friendly and knowledgeable. We were able to easily compare our options without any pressure. We came in looking for a new SUV and left with a certified vehicle that met every one of my expectations. We were introduced to many of Steve's co-workers and they were all very welcoming. I am going to feel confident contacting staff for service. I have every reason to believe that I will not regret purchasing my vehicle from BMW of Westlake.

Nate Lieb
Mike Niedzwiecki

June 20, 2017

"Best of the Best!"

- M2 buyer

All of Putrri's 5 star reviews are legit, and she is in a class of her own. Anyone who is interested in purchasing a BMW would be wise to go with Putrri, who is friendly and honest. Putrri was with me every step of the way when I added myself to the waiting list for an allocation for the ridiculously popular M2. Within days of putting down my deposit, I was informed that they had an allocation for me. Within 2 weeks, my M2 was already in production. Putrri communicated the status of my car from start to finish. I was never left wondering what was happening with my car, because I could always count Putrri with her constant e-mail/text updates. Never in my wildest imagination did I think it would only take 8 weeks to get delivery of the glorious M2. Even on the day it arrived at the dealership, Putrri sent me several pictures and a video of the car on the carrier. Absolutely fantastic customer service!!!

Putrri Padbatan

June 19, 2017

"Excellent experience!"

- Joe Knapp

My wife and I had a great experience at BMW of Westlake. I typically dislike the car shopping experience because of the typical high pressure sales tactics. Jerry at Westlake was a pleasure to work with. He took the time to listen to our needs and helped make recommendations that fit within our budget. Mike helped make the financing paperwork a breeze. Justin, our BMW Genius, was very helpful in showing us how to operate all of the features in our new car. Everyone we encountered was very friendly. I would gladly recommend them to friends and family and will likely do business with them again in the future.

Justin Niedzwiecki