BMW of Westlake

BMW Client Advisor

March 28, 2017

"organized and detailed"

- Another BMW

Between management, sales and finance at BMW of Westlake, they are consistently fair, detailed and do things with a personal touch in all ways possible.

March 27, 2017

"Q is an awesome sales person!"

- darlone2

I had a very good experience dealing with Q of BMW in middleburg heights OH. He went out of his way in every single step! He follows up and stays late. He came in on a day off just to get things arranged quicker as we were going out of town. I would not hesitate one little bit to refer Q to someone looking to buy a vehicle whether they are in or out of town. I never even saw my BMW Z3 but Q took so many pictures and videos that it made it easy to make a decision based on just the pictures. He even took a video of it running so I could hear what it sounded like! Like I said, if you need an honest, hard working guy to get the job done he's the ONE!! Thanks Q!!

March 27, 2017

"Making a fathers dream come true!"

- Fred Hafez

I was in search of finding and buying my father a car he deserves! For months and months I was looking for a black 750li. I left Q Shirazi our salesmen my contact information after visiting him at the BMW of Westlake South store. Sure enough a week later Q gave me a call and said he had found the car I had been looking for! Long story short I walked in drove it and he was right it was the one! Also Q proved me wrong I always thought sales guys were out to get you but he knew how to be respectful and even though I was trying to hide my excitement from him he was just excited to have found the car for my father. Also he kept intouch called my father in for a courtesy car wash because the weather was nice! Personally I know who I will go to for my next vehicle purchases, my man Q! Also the sales manager Steve David took good care of us explaining the used car market and insuring us that we were in good hands. Great group of young men! Thank You so much and best of it all they made my fathers dream come true.

New 2016 BMW 320i, $44945