BMW of Westlake

John Caruso

June 20, 2017

"Best of the Best!"

- M2 buyer

All of Putrri's 5 star reviews are legit, and she is in a class of her own. Anyone who is interested in purchasing a BMW would be wise to go with Putrri, who is friendly and honest. Putrri was with me every step of the way when I added myself to the waiting list for an allocation for the ridiculously popular M2. Within days of putting down my deposit, I was informed that they had an allocation for me. Within 2 weeks, my M2 was already in production. Putrri communicated the status of my car from start to finish. I was never left wondering what was happening with my car, because I could always count Putrri with her constant e-mail/text updates. Never in my wildest imagination did I think it would only take 8 weeks to get delivery of the glorious M2. Even on the day it arrived at the dealership, Putrri sent me several pictures and a video of the car on the carrier. Absolutely fantastic customer service!!!

Putrri Padbatan

June 19, 2017

"Excellent experience!"

- Joe Knapp

My wife and I had a great experience at BMW of Westlake. I typically dislike the car shopping experience because of the typical high pressure sales tactics. Jerry at Westlake was a pleasure to work with. He took the time to listen to our needs and helped make recommendations that fit within our budget. Mike helped make the financing paperwork a breeze. Justin, our BMW Genius, was very helpful in showing us how to operate all of the features in our new car. Everyone we encountered was very friendly. I would gladly recommend them to friends and family and will likely do business with them again in the future.

Jerry Mancini
Justin Niedzwiecki
Mike Niedzwiecki

June 18, 2017

"Best BMW Dealership around!"

- Sweets93

This was the easiest and no hassle BMW purchase I have ever experienced. I purchased the M240i xi my third BMW. Putrri my sales advisor is also the best sales advisor ever. From the time I walked into the dealership and after I drove off. She took care of everything!!! Greeted me when I walked in, took me for a test drive, explained the differences between 2 cars I was looking at, called me to see if I had any questions and how I was doing the next day. She also has answered my questions right away. I highly recommend Putrri and BMW of Westlake.

Putrri Padbatan
Other Employees : Nate Lieb also did a great job going over my car details with me

Used 2016 BMW 528, $46500