Babylon Honda

Babylon Honda
Babylon Honda Info
About Babylon Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Excellent Experience with Steve"

Saw Steve Berkowitz to buy my wife a 2012 Honda CR-V. Steve was great and made us feel at ease with our purchase, and their finance department worked with us as well. Excellent experience, I would absolutely go back there for my next vehicle. And i would look for Steve, his knowledge of the vehicles went above and beyond, he had answers for every single question. Every single person we dealt with was pleasant and helpful.

Steve Berkowitz

"great experience !!"

My husband and I just went to browse for a pre-owned crv recently. We were met by David Riveria, a salesman who spent time showing us various crvs. We eventually decided on a new one and David walked us through the procedure with a friendly, patient manner. Anytime you buy a new or used vehicle it is always nerve racking, however he made the experience much less painful. Also would like to mention that Faheem from the finance department was very helpful and knowledgeable as well. Peggy and Sam

David Riveria,Faheem

"Hassle free new car purchase"

I had been shopping for a new car and been to several dealers including Honda and GMC. Babylon Honda was by far the best experience I had. TJ Lusardi was very friendly and knowledgeable. Once I decided on purchasing a Honda Pilot, I was immediately offered a great deal without having to haggle like at other dealers. The purchase was processed efficiently and I am ecstatic with my new 2015 Honda Pilot. Strongly recommend Babylon Honda and TJ Lusardi for anyone who wants to purchase a new car hassle free.

"Best Honda Experience Ever!!"

Thank you John Mayes and Luisa Garfinkel for your honesty and friendliness. What an amazing dealership and experience. All my cars will be bought at this dealership

"Honest and Great Experience!!!!!!"

I could not say more about what an amazing experience we had. We walked in and met with Gary Schwimmer, who helped us through the entire process. The dealership bent over backwards to make sure they could do everything to help us get the best rates and that we got the car we wanted. Gary was such a pleasure to work with and we'll be back to see him for sure! Everyone from John M., John S. and Gary was so wonderful! Thanks for such a great experience!!!!!!!!!!

Gary Schwimmer

"Salesman"

The key to buying the Honda CRV was the salesman, Gary Schwimmer. He guided my daughter and myself through the process with friendliness and was very knowledgeable. After going to many car dealerships, such as Nissan and Toyota, as well as other Honda dealerships, my daughter and I decided to buy from Gary and we are very pleased with this decision. We would highly recommend Gary if you are looking for a reputable, friendly, and caring salesperson as he was the deciding factor in this sale.

"an honest salesman"

john liggio is an honest salesman and babylon honda is a friendly place to shop for a car. this is the 2nd car we have leased in the last 4 months and didnt think twice about coming back to see john.

"Wonderful Service, Great Experience!!"

We were in the market to trade in our Honda CRV for a bigger car and John Liggio helped us decide whether we should buy a new or used car. John was very knowledgeable and helpful. He provided us with all our different options and he made our decision to buy a new Honda Pilot really easy! We had a great experience at the dealership and would recommend it to a friend and also working with John!

"Wonderful Experience"

We were in the market for a new car and met our saleswoman Luisa Garfinkel. She was so pleasant, fun and extremely knowledgeable about the cars and helped make our decision an easy one. She was so patient with all of our questions and concerns and gave us the absolute best price around. We are very happy with our purchase and with all the staff at Babylon Honda. We have been to other dealerships and nothing came close to Babylon Honda. We highly recommend this dealership for anyone shopping for a new or used car. Thanks Luisa! Dr. Koo and I appreciate all you have done for us!

"Outstanding Personal Service"

Dave Markowitz works hard and goes out of his way to help you get the best deal and the best car he can. I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything Dave has done for my wife Fe and I. Highly recommend Dave in the best highest way possible. You are the best. Thanks so much. Richard and Fe.

Luisa Garfinkel