Babylon Honda

650 W Montauk Hwy,
West Babylon, New York 11704
Babylon Honda Info
About Babylon Honda

Babylon Honda Service Center has developed a Fully State-Of-The-Art Service and Parts Facility 3/4's of a mile North of our Showroom at 100 Evergreen Street. Our Customers are treated to a Luxury Customer Lounge, Express Maintenance Service without an Appointment, a Huge Honda Parts Inventory, ASE Certified Fully Trained HONDA Technicians, Extended Convenient Hours, Free WIFI and Coffee, Competitive Price Matching w/ Honda Dealers, Valet Greeters, along with a Friendly / Professional Staff in a Modern Facility with over 30 Service Bays to accommodate ALL of your HONDA Repair and Maintenance Needs. WELCOME TO THE FINEST HONDA SERVICE ON LONG ISLAND AT OUR ELITE EXPRESS SERVICE CENTER !!!

About Babylon Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Luv bite
8/27/2016

"Quality committment of Thaddeus Brewer"

Employee dealt with was Thaddeus. His initial approach set the tone for a "probable buy", as opposed to a "maybe". My intention was to "kick tires" and gather information. His greeting and attention to my concerns, besides being able to answer all my questions, took out the tailspin I was finding myself in over the purchase of a new vehicle. I have gone from a 1997 Honda Accord to a 2016 HRV. Wow! Thanks Thaddeus.

Shawn
8/26/2016

"Easy, knowledgeable, comfortable to deal with "

I knew what I wanted and Gary delivered. Honestly my most comfortable new car buying experience. I love my knew truck and will probably go back for a new car for my wife in the future.

Dean77
8/26/2016

"2016 Honda CIvic LX-P"

A pleasant experience. Worked out a great deal . Car has been fantastic so far. Thad was great. Will most likely purchase again in the near future.

Malisa Ortiz
8/23/2016

"Best Sales person"

I was unsure which SUV I was going to purchase. When my parents & I walked in we were greeted by Thaddeus Brewer, he was great and very knowledgeable about all the vehicles. Needless to say I left there with my HRV, thanks to him. He is great, I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a car or SUV at Babylon Honda

splash99
8/19/2016

"Great Salesperson"

Thaddeus was great to work with, he explained the leasing process and answered my hundred questions!! WhenI picked up the car not only did he explain all the features, he even took the time and programmed many for me to save me the time and confusion. I would recommend Thaddeus hands down!!!!!!!!!

jennyrooney
8/19/2016

"My first finance!!"

I just financed a Honda HRV with John. He was beyond helpful since day one! He took the time to show me and make sure I understood the differences in each model (it was a very hot, humid day and we were outside!!). I truly felt that John was making sure I was getting want I wanted in a car. John even found my new car in my favorite color, GREEN! I would 100% recommend anyone to John and Babylon Honda. He was a pleasure to work with and has already called me to follow up and make sure I'm satisfied and to see if I had any questions with the car. Thanks for a great experience!!!

miked914
8/18/2016

"Satisfied repeat customer"

I have leased around 8 cars from Babylon Honda, including a 2016 Accord I picked up today. I have always found the service to be friendly, honest, and helpful. I recommend this dealership without reservation.

Andy Mancuso, Tom Breslin, Wayne (finance).

Jimbo
8/17/2016

"I highly recommend Gary and Babylon Honda."

Gary Schwimmer, our salesman, was really great, and we love our new car.He was extremely helpful, efficient, informative, understanding and easy to talk to. I will tell all my friends about Gary and Babylon Honda.

Tom Dooley.

PiscesGirl
8/13/2016

"Best Car Leasing Experiencing I've EVER had -Royal Treatment"

So truth be told, purchasing or leasing a car is the second largest purchase a consumer will probably make in their life next to buying a home. While the prospect of owning/leasing a new car is filled with excitement, it is also met with anticipated stress knowing we are destined for haggling and sales pitches during any car purchasing/leasing experience. I visited Babylon Honda based on a friend's recommendation. The entire staff had a very professional but laid back demeanor. Praise be to God that no one was breathing down my throat with cheesy sales pitches. Upon inquiry, our salesperson, Moon Hasan, was able to answer a multitude of questions fired at him. He never waivered or missed a beat. The owner of the dealership, Gary, checked on me often. He made me feel comfortable in divulging the parameters of purchase/lease and I never once felt intimidated or embarrassed to be forthcoming regarding the same. Honestly, he treated me like family. He is very likeable, approachable and willing to make any deal work. Gary and Moon passed me into good hands when finalizing the deal with Sales Manager, Luisa Garfinkel. I never felt once as if I was fighting my way to get the best deal or that they were trying to upsell me on anything!! She was frank about the numbers and what would work and what wouldn't. I never felt like I was battling to be heard or advocate for a number I was at ease with. Luisa's integrity and honesty was evident during this entire process. So let's wrap this review up. I, like many of you, hate shopping for a new car because I know what's coming down the pike. Overbearing, aggressive salespeople along with bait and switch general managers. To most consumers these tactics are transparent and it makes the entire experience miserable. I've found myself in these situations numerous times. Babylon Honda is now the benchmark for which me and my family will shop for cars going forward. When looking for a non-aggressive yet knowledgeable dealer who will work in tandem with the customer to forge a deal that is mutually beneficial and appealing, look no further than Babylon Honda. I ended up leasing the CRV-EXL and couldn't be happier with my choice. I originally was going to lease the civic but it just didn't feel like a right fit for me. Moon and Luisa worked tirelessly to ensure I had all the information available including prices and test drives of both cars to know this CRV was the correct choice for me and I love it! I have walked on the red carpet at Babylon Honda and would encourage anyone reading this to follow me. You won't be disappointed by Gary and his Babylon Honda team. They are the real deal and to boot, Honda is an amazing vehicle. Oh one last thing...why is this review so glowing? Because I have spent the last 25 years being a victim of crummy dealerships and salespeople. The customer service bar has been raised by this crew and they have successfully recruited a loyal customer. Bravo!!

Moon Hasan

Drumdrum
8/13/2016

"Great experience!!"

Elias was very helpful. He listened to us and found us something that suited us perfectly and for a great price! We love our new vehicle very much!

Reviews of Gary Schwimmer