Babylon Honda

650 W Montauk Hwy,
West Babylon, New York 11704
Babylon Honda Info
About Babylon Honda

Babylon Honda Service Center has developed a Fully State-Of-The-Art Service and Parts Facility 3/4's of a mile North of our Showroom at 100 Evergreen Street. Our Customers are treated to a Luxury Customer Lounge, Express Maintenance Service without an Appointment, a Huge Honda Parts Inventory, ASE Certified Fully Trained HONDA Technicians, Extended Convenient Hours, Free WIFI and Coffee, Competitive Price Matching w/ Honda Dealers, Valet Greeters, along with a Friendly / Professional Staff in a Modern Facility with over 30 Service Bays to accommodate ALL of your HONDA Repair and Maintenance Needs. WELCOME TO THE FINEST HONDA SERVICE ON LONG ISLAND AT OUR ELITE EXPRESS SERVICE CENTER !!!

About Babylon Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
medic9v
9/26/2016

"great service and great car!"

I was pretty set one buying a new Honda Pilot as my old one had given me its last bit of life. The salesman was very nice and not at all pushy (which is important to me). Every thing went smoothy and I got a pretty good deal on a really nice car.

Vzk
9/25/2016

"Why go anywhere else?"

My wife bought an Accord from Babylon Honda several years ago and it was a very pleasant experiecne for both of us, so when my daugher wanted to buy her first car Babylon Honda was my first choice. However, she wanted to go her own way and try another dealer. We went to one dealer that was very rigid about his pricing, and another that did a bait and switch. After this she was ready to try Babylon Honda and there she saw the light. Our sales person Thaddeus Brewer was the best. We told him the car we watnted and the price we wanted to pay, and without even asking for a test drive, he took us for a test drive. After the test drive we were excited but felt very relaxed. Thaddeus kept us relaxed with some very smooth negotiating. It felt as if he was working for us and not the dealer. He managed to get us a price reasonably close to what we wanted, and kept us feeling relaxed and informed through the whole purchasing process. I hope he is still there when I plan to purchase my next Honda because I will not be shopping around.

Wane Wellington

September 26, 2016

We are so happy that in the end your daughter came to see us and had a great experience with Thaddeus! We completely understand your daughter's desire to go check things out for herself. We are also thrilled to hear that she agreed with you in the end that we are the best in getting you a great deal without the hassle! Whenever you are planning on getting that new Honda, we will be here for you! Also, let your daughter know to come see our service team when she needs her first oil change! Congratulations on the new car and come back anytime!

VM
9/24/2016

"Great Dealership....Fantastic sales consultant! Elias Nunez."

This is my 4th consecutive lease. Babylon Honda is the only dealership you should deal with. Elias Nunez is a courteous, professional sales consultant that made the experience pleasurable. He truly is a wonderful person! Make sure you ask for him during your visit!

September 26, 2016

Thank you for this glowing review! We appreciate your loyalty to Babylon Honda and you taking the time to share about your great visits. We are glad that Elias made your visit fantastic, smooth, and everything a car leasing experience should be! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Mbuch2246
9/22/2016

"Amazing service "

I had an amazing time at Babylon Honda. I bought a Honda Civic from Thaddeus and he was extremely helpful. Thaddeus gave us a test drive of the car and made sure we got everything done correctly before we left.

September 26, 2016

That's great to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience with Thaddeus and finding your Honda Civic! We are happy that he made your visit one of a kind! Let us know if we can do anything else for you, and whenever that Civic needs its first routine oil change, come visit our service department!

PatD.
9/21/2016

"A pleasure!"

Buying a car at Babylon Honda was an absolute pleasure. Nick Turitto's help and patience were the complete opposite of pressure, and he made buying my new car fun! The entire experience was positive from the minute I entered the showroom to Nick's follow up phone call. Thanks, Nick and everyone at Babylon Honda!!

September 22, 2016

We want to thank you as well, Pat! Thank you for coming in and being a pleasure to work with! We are thrilled to hear that you appreciated Nick's no-pressure sales approach and that you felt so comfortable and enjoyed yourself! That is exactly what we want! Congratulations on the new car and please let us know if we can do anything else for you!

BenF
9/20/2016

"Great experience, no pressure..................."

I wanted to buy a Honda Ridgeline. There weren't many around. I went to, two dealerships and got the high pressure runaround. I ended up at Babylon Honda, speaking with a sales associate by the name of Thaddeus Brewer. Thad is very mellow and knows his product line. Within an hour they had appraised my trade-in and sealed the deal for my new truck. I took delivery of it last week, and I'm very happy with the whole experience. Great Dealership, Great Deal.

September 20, 2016

We are happy to hear that you found our sales approach to be refreshingly different, Ben! Thaddeus is a great member of our team and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Babylon Honda because of him! Congratulation on your new Ridgeline! Whenever it needs its first oil change, come see our service department!

Dawna Scheich
9/18/2016

"Professional/Easy/Trustworthy"

My experience with Babylon Honda has been great! This is the second time using them. Thaddeus Brewer was knowledgable, helpful, and professional. At no time did I feel pressured to do something I didn't want to do, and their prices came in lower than others without the haggling. I felt as if they were trying to do right by the customer, not just make as big a profit. I have and will continue to reccomend them to friends and will definitely always consider them in my future car buying needs.

September 20, 2016

Thank you for coming back to see us, Dawna! We are thrilled to hear that your first amazing experience made you want to come back for more! Thank you for the shout-out to Thaddeus, we are happy that you found him helpful without being pushy! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you and congrats on the car!

harley
9/15/2016

"One of the best salesman I had come across. Tom Breslin"

Rating because of Tom Breslin. First time I felt good after I gave them the money. Still fill good with deal we made. Also Tom went over all the new things in the car. I'm 75 and his help with I-Phone and the rest, let me go home with everything working. Thank you Tom

Tom Breslin

September 16, 2016

Thank you for the compliment to Tom! We are happy to hear that he explained everything clearly and helped you connect your phone! Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Albert Bernard
9/13/2016

"Grandma's Pleasant Experience!"

My 76 year-old grandmother was looking to turn in her old Honda CR-V lease and sign-on for a new 2016 Honda CR-V lease. I accompanied her to Babylon Honda and we ended up speaking with Elias. As you can imagine, it's a big decision to spend valuable income dollars on a new car for a 76 year old woman. Elias made the process of getting a new car an enjoyable and seamless experience. He was very responsive, an absolute pleasure to speak with and a VERY patient salesman. He was not pushy at all, and helped guide my grandmother to making a decision that she felt most comfortable with. She had met with Elias on multiple occasions, spending a couple of hours with her each time. He was transparent, and made the deal affordable/comfortable for my grandmother. Being an avid car enthusiast, I can appreciate the no gimmicks, lay your cards on the table and we can do it attitude. My grandmother and I felt we had an enjoyable experience dealing with Elias and management at Babylon Honda. I would recommend giving Babylon Honda a try, and speaking with Elias if you are in the market for a new Honda. I've not seen my grandmother this happy in her decision to purchase a new vehicle, ever.

September 16, 2016

Thank you, Albert, for bringing you grandmother to see us and sharing about your experience! We are thrilled to hear that your grandmother not only got a great deal, but that she enjoyed the experience and was 100% comfortable with it! We are so happy that Elias was patient and worked so well with you guys! Thank you again, you were both a pleasure to work with. Enjoy the new Honda and please let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Jeneric
9/13/2016

"2016 Honda Accord Touring"

Bought my 2016 Accord a few months ago and working with Nick as my salesman was a breeze. He is a no pressure type of salesman and relates well to his customer's needs. He follows up appropriately and cares about his customer. I would never want to deal with a different salesman. After my purchase, my uncle bought an Accord from Nick and their friend leased a CRV from Nick, all based on referrals. They loved his no nonsense approach to selling.

September 13, 2016

Thank you for the compliment and the referrals! We are thrilled to hear that Nick took great care of you, your uncle, and his friend! It's because of amazing customers like you that we do what we do, and we love it! We are happy to hear that our genuine care for our customers came through Nick's work. Enjoy your new car and be sure to give us a call if we can do anything else for you!

Reviews of Thaddeus Brewer