Babylon Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

mcubed326
3/11/2015

"Second Chance"

After having a bad experience with this dealership about two years ago I thought I would not return. I tried to go to another Honda Dealer and had an even worse experience. I decided to give Babylon Honda another chance. I first spoke with Danielle who assured me that the CRV I was looking for and that was online was at the dealership. I explained what happened last time and she said that they were under new management and to please give them a chance. She greeted me at the door and I was introduced to Fernando. Right away there was an issue. The mileage online was 6000 miles less then what was actually on the car. Fernando explained that they just took over the used car area and that the computer was not updated to reflect the current mileage since a manager uses the car as a Demo car. He said he was sorry and would make it up to me. When he first showed me the price it reflected a discount for the mileage error and a discount for the issue I had two years ago. That was all with out me asking, although that was not the price I wanted to pay. Mitchell then came over and asked what could he do to make me happy and get me in this car. We decided on a price that was good to all. There was an issue with the title that was of no fault of the dealership. This took some time to clear up and they held my car with a deposit till that was settled. When I went to go pick up the car yesterday with my 5 year old twins I was informed that the paperwork was locked away and that person had gone home for the day. I was not happy to say the least. Terrance was amazing. during this whole mix up he took me to the car and programed my phone. Went through all of the features. Removed my old plates and installed my new plates. They had to call in someone from home who had access to the DMV system. While we were waiting for her Terrance was very engaging to my twins. He had them drawer pictures and asked about there schooling. Finally she arrived and processed what needed to be done. I sat again with "Moose" who is also amazing. Terrance and Moose have great customer service skills. Moose informed me that the General Manager would give me another two hundred dollars for my trade in for the inconvenience of having to wait. I have to say that I was very upset that I was told all was ready and then to find that was not the case,. Babylon Honda did all that they could to make me feel happy. When all the papers were signed and my twins and my self were in the car ready to pull away my son said "Dad this is a really nice car right?" I said yes. He then said "Are you happy now?" and I said yes very. I rolled down the windows in the back and the twins both yelled bye to Terrance. They said they cant wait to com back when Grandma's lease is done so they can have fun at the dealership again. I hope to be back to Babylon Honda in a few months with my mother in-law to see Terrance and have another good experience with this dealership.

Danielle, Mitchell, Mike, Terrance and "Moose"

jdp419
3/01/2015

"The best experience we have had in the lease of a new car"

Andy Mancuso was the most professional & easy going automobile sales person we have ever dealt with, we would highly recommend your dealership to any one we know based on our experience with him in the lease of our new 2015 Honda Pilot; not only did he listen to our needs; but he suggested ideas that our previous Honda dealership never even did. We told him what we needed & he supplied that to the "T". We are already looking at the new 2016 Pilot for our next lease; but it will be the 2018 model instead. We have dealt with many new & used car sales people in our lives together; but no one ever matched Andy by a long shot. I will be talking to Andy when the lease in my 2014 Civic is due. (Jorge D. Perez) Jorge D. Perez & Barbara Abbondondolo Keep up the great work!

Andy, Mancuso

jhova1152
2/25/2015

"2009 Escalade Purchase"

I found the vehicle online and TJ and Steve ensured the process was Professionally handled and smooth throughout. I live out of state so there were some additional hurdles to overcome and they kept me informed and gave me confidence that it would all work out.. I would definitely recommend you seek out the Babylon Honda staff for your next new or used vehicle Purchase.. Jayson S

Ken123
2/22/2015

"Very Pleased"

From start to finish I was very happy with my overall experience. My sales person, Gary Schwimmer was very professional. I would definitely recommend Baby Honda and Gary to my friends and family.

JP
2/18/2015

"CRV LEASE"

Thank You to Gary Schwimmer for making this such a great experience. Gary and also Louisa were not only professional but very caring. Joan Pagnotta

Manager Louisa

Sandman
2/15/2015

"THANK YOU Fernando Benavides!"

I can't put into words how pleasant our recent car buying experience was with Fernando. My wife and I both felt we were not being "sold to" - no sales pressure whatsoever - but more like we were getting information from a knowledgeable friend. We planned to visit 2 other dealers for cars we were considering, but he made it easy for us, both during the buying process and afterword with follow-up on the vehicle. He kept us informed via text/phone on the status of the car's availability since we were adding some equipment to the vehicle we purchased - delivering the vehicle when he told us it would be ready. We've bought many cars through the years and never has it been so easy and time efficient. Fernando was warm, friendly and very professional and will be our "go to" sales rep the next time we are in the market for a car. Thanx Fernando!

stuckinsnow
2/10/2015

"Happy but safety needs should addressed"

Bought a used Prius this past weekend and Steve couldn't have been nicer. I pointed out the tires were very badly worn and was told they couldn't do anything for me. How did it pass NYS inspection? Kinda selfish on their part and not safe at all. The "Bottom line" should not be more important than customer safety.

Steve

Dyingdevil87
2/09/2015

"Go see Bob"

After having a miserable time arguing at other dealers, we ended up at Babylon Honda and met Bob Loper. 100% great experience. No insane amounts, no aggressive selling. Bob treated us with respect and has a relaxed personality; not the norm with car sales. Go there and see Bob. Even if you don't buy a car there, you won't feel like you're on trial or that you wasted your time.

theappleguy
2/07/2015

"Amazing experience, unlike any other!"

Every other car dealership that we went to felt chaotic and high pressured. Babylon Honda was completely different. The moment you walk into the showroom you are treated like family. There is no high pressure "sharks" trying to just sell you a car. We had Phil and Steve in the used car department helping us out. They are both terrific! Phil was extremely pleasant to work with and Steve helped answer any questions that we had. We came in to get one car and ended up buying two Civics! We are planning on going back to buy a third in the near future as well. Steve is absolutely hilarious and we loved joking around with him while we were waiting for the paperwork to be completed. I see now why Babylon Honda has such a high rating on this website. We left Babylon Honda feeling like family, and can't wait to return to purchase more vehicles in the future.

Steve Berkowitz, Phil

american
2/02/2015

"no hassel / no pushey salesman / no double talk !"

I am 52 years old & have never owned a new car (i have an auto repair shop). I needed a car for my daughter to take down to college in Fla. and i did not want the dreaded daddy calls.I went to 3 dealers Hyundai / Toyota / Honda and told them all the same thing,i need a car in 7 to 10 days how much down & how much a month & preferably a light color being it will be in Fla. Never in my life did i get so much BS handed to me. Gary Schwimmer at Babylon Honda listened to me and answered all my questions and took the extra time to explain things.After Gary went over the numbers & i decided on a civic i went to 2 larger Honda dealers to check pricing.Not only was Gary Schwimmer pricing great his service & helpfulness was great & made the dreaded car purchase a very enjoyable experience.I will recommend Gary to any of my customers looking for a car. I drove the car to Tampa 19 hours in the car & 100 dollars in fuel.Great car!

Reviews of Luisa Garfinkel