Babylon Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Happy Customer
5/02/2016

"Very Good"

Our salesperson was Gary Schwimmer. He was very helpful. He was able to get us to the monthly lease number that we wanted to spend. We were able to get into the new vehicle that very day. Waited a couple of hours for all the paperwork and prep of the vehicle... and then we were on our way. Definitely worth the trip from Merrick.

Volkan
4/27/2016

"More than I expected "

I went maybe 4-5 different Honda Dealer before I went to Babylon and the staff at Babylon Honda was great. Steve is a great guy , helped a lot. I could refer them anyone. Mustafa was great. He explained everything. I also thank Sophia who helped me by emailing. I knew what I wanted and these guys made my work easy. Even I am like 50 miles from where they are but it is not a big deal if you really expect proper, professional way. %100 percent you will see me again at the end of lease.

Steve, Mustafa and Sophia

hondafamily
4/23/2016

"Extremely Satisfied Customers"

This is the 7th vehicle that we have bought or leased from Babylon Honda. This past week we met with Luisa and Gary to discuss leasing another CRV. Gary was very helpful assisting us in the selection process. After we made our selection, he spent time explaining the process and answering any of our questions. When we met to pick the car up, he showed us all of the features of the car in detail. Gary also told us not to hesitate to contact him if we had any further questions after we left the dealership.Luisa made a point to stop what she was doing so she could wish us luck with our car and say goodbye. We would recommend Babylon Honda and Gary Schwimmer and Luisa Garfinkel to anyone looking for a vehicle. We will certainly return in the future.

Steve D
4/12/2016

"2nd time leasing from Babylon Honda"

My wife leased her Accord here in 2013 and I just leased a 2016 Accord. Gary Schwimmer and the sales manager went the extra mile to get me in the car at a payment I wanted. Mustafa was a pleasure to work with for the financing. Both of our experiences were great and we plan on returning to buy out the 2013 and again when we're ready to get another car. Do not go to any other Honda dealer!

Mustafa

lschwier

"Excellent Experience"

I have leased from Babylon Honda since 2012. It was always a great experience. This time, I came in thinking I was going to lease again but after talking with Aamar, I was better off buying a car due to the amount of miles I put on my car. Aamar was extremely patient and did not pressure me at all! After finally picking out a car, Aamar was off the clock and still helped me finalize everything along with Mustafa. Both were patient and very helpful! My mom will be going back and the end of this year to purchase a car and she said she would only deal with Aamar and Mustafa! Thank you again for always being fair and not pressuring people just to make a sale!

Aamar L and Mustafa

RetiredRN
4/12/2016

"Great first time leasing experience!"

My second time dealing with Babylon Honda. First to buy a car and this time to lease. The entire experience was smooth and everyone I dealt with was professional and accommodating. Elias was my salesman and he was very friendly. Mustafa dealt with the finances. He made financing a pleasure. Gary Schwimmer walked me through "how the car works"on the day I picked it up. He was wonderful!

Elias and Mustafa

Weloveourpilot
4/09/2016

"A++ Dealer"

John made our car leasing experience pleasurable and stress free. John went the extra mile to make sure we got everything we wanted. Everything went smoothly and we would highly recommend dealing with John Liggio if you are at Babylon Honda.

dzxcasper
4/08/2016

"Wonderful car leasing experience!"

The entire leasing experience went very well. Prompt, friendly service! Gary Schwimmer, our salesman, was very friendly, knowledgeable about different features, paint colors, etc. The test drive was great! Gary explained all the features very well to us. The paperwork went through seamlessly!

Pilot
4/05/2016

"More than I asked for"

Nick Turitto was great. I love my new Pilot. Nick was very helpful and answered all my questions. This is my 5th car from Babylon Honda and I will definitely go back to them again.

Nick Turitto

Arlene123
4/01/2016

"Love My FIT"

I knew I wanted a 2016 FIT and found the perfect dealership to work with. Aamar was my salesperson and he was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I had many questions and Aamar patiently answered them all. I also must mention Mustafa, who I met with to discuss my financing options. He was a pleasure to work with and helped me decide what was best for me. I highly recommend Babylon Honda and its awesome staff.

Aamar