Babylon Honda

650 W Montauk Hwy,
West Babylon, New York 11704
Babylon Honda Info
About Babylon Honda

Babylon Honda Service Center has developed a Fully State-Of-The-Art Service and Parts Facility 3/4's of a mile North of our Showroom at 100 Evergreen Street. Our Customers are treated to a Luxury Customer Lounge, Express Maintenance Service without an Appointment, a Huge Honda Parts Inventory, ASE Certified Fully Trained HONDA Technicians, Extended Convenient Hours, Free WIFI and Coffee, Competitive Price Matching w/ Honda Dealers, Valet Greeters, along with a Friendly / Professional Staff in a Modern Facility with over 30 Service Bays to accommodate ALL of your HONDA Repair and Maintenance Needs. WELCOME TO THE FINEST HONDA SERVICE ON LONG ISLAND AT OUR ELITE EXPRESS SERVICE CENTER !!!

About Babylon Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Alan F McKay
6/29/2016

"Excellent Service 5****"

Went in and Heath greeted me... from beginning to end, a totally pleasurable warm and professional experience! Got my new CRV in several hours, due to the remote start being installed... I couldn't be happier with my dealings at Babylon Honda! Thanks again....

Deb
6/29/2016

"Top-notch experience!"

I just purchased my first Honda at Babylon Honda and couldn't be happier with my experience! Elias Nunez was my Salesman and he was amazing. Elias was extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable throughout my visit. The work and sincerity of Sophia and Stephanie when I called is to be commended as well, as they are the reason I chose to visit Babylon Honda above all others. Each of them went above and beyond to assist me, and due to them my experience at Babylon Honda was top-notch!

Elias Nunez, Sophia, Stephanie

Mamaof4boys
6/24/2016

"Fast, easy, professional"

Needed a new car within a few days and the people at Babylon Honda worked hard to get me the best deal financially and to accomodate all my needs. Service dept was really nice. So thankful for the help and being treated like family.

Reenie
6/24/2016

"Excellent service!"

I have to say, I put off trading in my 2010 CRV because of the typical pitfalls that come with car buying. But when I got an email from Babylon Honda asking me to trade in my car, I bit the bullet and made an appointment. Working with Nick was a pleasure - he listened to what I was looking for in a car and helped me consider all options. Yes, it took 2-3 visits to Babylon Honda and we emailed back and forth for a week or so, but not once did Nick rush me, or push me, he simply followed up with me with helpful information for me to consider. 'Moose' made the car loan process a snoozer for me - I simply followed up on my FB posts while he keyed away at the computer. He ultimately found me a better rate with a different bank which helped a lot. All in all it was a pleasure from start to finish and I'm totally enjoying my new CRV - thank you all.

Nick Turitto, Mustafa Azziz

Giovanni94
6/20/2016

"best hands down "

I went to every Honda dealer in Suffolk county. Babylon Honda welcomed me like no other. They were real people. Not trying to swindle me or con me with there car salesman pitch. Thaddeus Brewer the salesman who helped me out is the most realistic understanding guy I met on my experience of buying a new car. He was straightforward and treated me like a friend rather than the other guys who saw me just as a dollar sign. If it wasn't for Thaddeus, I don't think I would've been driving my new Honda right now. I highly recommend Babylon Honda to all, definitely ask for Thaddeus.

Thaddeus Brewer

Charles Hutcheson
6/16/2016

"New cr v"

Great experience buying my new car. Salesman Anthony was terrific and total time spent on the entire process was perhaps the fastest I have ever gone through. Everything handled expertly, professionally and fast.

blackri
6/06/2016

"Great help and great experience"

Gary was extremely knowledgable and helpful to me with my pick of the 2016 CRS. The test drive to the final sale and setup (phone and XM) was effortless and informative. He is a great guy with excellent social skills and Honda automobile knowledge. This is my third car purchased form Gary at Babylon Honda. I also consider him a friend.

dboaz43
6/03/2016

"Great experience"

Had a great experience here purchasing a 2016 Civic. Elias was easy to work with and was very knowledgeable about the car. He was able to work with the price we came in with and made the process completely painless. Would highly recommend going to Babylon Honda over the other Honda dealerships on L.I.

Elias

William
5/19/2016

"Return Customer"

This was my third leasing experience with Babylon Honda. I terminated my existing lease early and they made the last 5 payments to Auto Fusion Leasing. Making those payments for me made it possible for me to get the new leasing deal I wanted. I was able to get the vehicle I wanted, with the term, mileage and lease payments, with a reasonable down payment. Gary Schwimmer is nice to do business with and very helpful with all aspects of the acquisition. He even gave us a ride back to Babylon after returning our car to Hauppauge. Since I am familiar with the process we were able to cut to the chase and get through the paperwork efficiently. I felt Mustafa, also very nice, was a little too fast and missed two key points on my lease agreement. First the mileage on the lease was wrong and secondly he was using the wrong account number to make my final payments. When I pointed those items out he fixed them in a matter of minutes.

Mustafa

marisamarie
5/18/2016

"Financing"

Mustafa was great when I had to get all the paperwork together to be able to purchase my car. He did everything in his power to make sure everything was quick and easy to understand. This was the first time I bought a car under my name which was overwhelming. However, Mustafa made this process so simple. He walked me through all the paperwork explaining every detail. If I had a question he answered with ease. He had a lot of patience with me and everything I had a hard time understanding. This is SO important when making such a large purchase and Mustafa knew that. He did not want to offer any wrong information and kept all the paperwork in order and neat. When everything was said and done he handed me the paperwork and told me exactly what to do with it all. Would recommend him to anyone who needs to buy a car!

Mustafa