Babylon Honda

About Babylon Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

thegrip
5/19/2016

"Great buying experience "

I used Edmund 's buying service to purchase my new CRV. They were one of the first dealership 's to respond with the best price. Anthony was great! He made the buying experience totally painless . I have purchased many cars over the years and this was by far my most pleasant and rewarding experience. I highly recommend you contacting Babylon Honda before you make your next car purchase.

Sofia was great on the phone.

William
5/19/2016

"Return Customer"

This was my third leasing experience with Babylon Honda. I terminated my existing lease early and they made the last 5 payments to Auto Fusion Leasing. Making those payments for me made it possible for me to get the new leasing deal I wanted. I was able to get the vehicle I wanted, with the term, mileage and lease payments, with a reasonable down payment. Gary Schwimmer is nice to do business with and very helpful with all aspects of the acquisition. He even gave us a ride back to Babylon after returning our car to Hauppauge. Since I am familiar with the process we were able to cut to the chase and get through the paperwork efficiently. I felt Mustafa, also very nice, was a little too fast and missed two key points on my lease agreement. First the mileage on the lease was wrong and secondly he was using the wrong account number to make my final payments. When I pointed those items out he fixed them in a matter of minutes.

marisamarie
5/18/2016

"Financing"

Mustafa was great when I had to get all the paperwork together to be able to purchase my car. He did everything in his power to make sure everything was quick and easy to understand. This was the first time I bought a car under my name which was overwhelming. However, Mustafa made this process so simple. He walked me through all the paperwork explaining every detail. If I had a question he answered with ease. He had a lot of patience with me and everything I had a hard time understanding. This is SO important when making such a large purchase and Mustafa knew that. He did not want to offer any wrong information and kept all the paperwork in order and neat. When everything was said and done he handed me the paperwork and told me exactly what to do with it all. Would recommend him to anyone who needs to buy a car!

B
5/04/2016

"Deceptive Practices"

Brought my car in for warranty repair to airbag system. Technician merely deleted the code from the vehicle onboard diagnostic computer. The next day the airbag warning light was lit again, and still is. Seems that a customer must bring their car to Babylon Honda service numerous times before any actual repairs are made by replacing broken parts. Chris M is the only info in regard to the employee worked with.

Happy Customer
5/02/2016

"Very Good"

Our salesperson was Gary Schwimmer. He was very helpful. He was able to get us to the monthly lease number that we wanted to spend. We were able to get into the new vehicle that very day. Waited a couple of hours for all the paperwork and prep of the vehicle... and then we were on our way. Definitely worth the trip from Merrick.

Volkan
4/27/2016

"More than I expected "

I went maybe 4-5 different Honda Dealer before I went to Babylon and the staff at Babylon Honda was great. Steve is a great guy , helped a lot. I could refer them anyone. Mustafa was great. He explained everything. I also thank Sophia who helped me by emailing. I knew what I wanted and these guys made my work easy. Even I am like 50 miles from where they are but it is not a big deal if you really expect proper, professional way. %100 percent you will see me again at the end of lease.

Steve, Mustafa and Sophia

hondafamily
4/23/2016

"Extremely Satisfied Customers"

This is the 7th vehicle that we have bought or leased from Babylon Honda. This past week we met with Luisa and Gary to discuss leasing another CRV. Gary was very helpful assisting us in the selection process. After we made our selection, he spent time explaining the process and answering any of our questions. When we met to pick the car up, he showed us all of the features of the car in detail. Gary also told us not to hesitate to contact him if we had any further questions after we left the dealership.Luisa made a point to stop what she was doing so she could wish us luck with our car and say goodbye. We would recommend Babylon Honda and Gary Schwimmer and Luisa Garfinkel to anyone looking for a vehicle. We will certainly return in the future.

Steve D
4/12/2016

"2nd time leasing from Babylon Honda"

My wife leased her Accord here in 2013 and I just leased a 2016 Accord. Gary Schwimmer and the sales manager went the extra mile to get me in the car at a payment I wanted. Mustafa was a pleasure to work with for the financing. Both of our experiences were great and we plan on returning to buy out the 2013 and again when we're ready to get another car. Do not go to any other Honda dealer!

lschwier

"Excellent Experience"

I have leased from Babylon Honda since 2012. It was always a great experience. This time, I came in thinking I was going to lease again but after talking with Aamar, I was better off buying a car due to the amount of miles I put on my car. Aamar was extremely patient and did not pressure me at all! After finally picking out a car, Aamar was off the clock and still helped me finalize everything along with Mustafa. Both were patient and very helpful! My mom will be going back and the end of this year to purchase a car and she said she would only deal with Aamar and Mustafa! Thank you again for always being fair and not pressuring people just to make a sale!

Aamar L and Mustafa

RetiredRN
4/12/2016

"Great first time leasing experience!"

My second time dealing with Babylon Honda. First to buy a car and this time to lease. The entire experience was smooth and everyone I dealt with was professional and accommodating. Elias was my salesman and he was very friendly. Mustafa dealt with the finances. He made financing a pleasure. Gary Schwimmer walked me through "how the car works"on the day I picked it up. He was wonderful!

Elias and Mustafa