Babylon Honda

Babylon Honda

Babylon Honda Info
About Babylon Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"It's Not Often That Buying A New Car Is Pleasurable"

It was time for a new Honda Accord, and we did our homework. We did our online research, and then talked to a number of dealers on Long Island, including Babylon Honda. When I first talked to Faith Egan (sales manager), she promised to personally take care of us if we took the trip to visit the Babylon Honda showroom. Their dealership is about 20 miles from our home, but Faith was so pleasant on the phone, we decided to invest the time to go there. And when we went, she made good on her promise. In addition, she gave us an excellent price on the new car, walked us through the trade-in process, and was very easy to work with. Luisa Garfinkel, our sales rep, was more of the same. If you don't like being intimidated by car sales people (and most of us don't!), go see Faith and Luisa. You won't be disappointed.

October 27, 2014

We are glad we were able to provide you with a pleasureable experience and hope you are happy with your new car! Thank you for your positive feedback and enjoy your NEW car! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

"Excellent experience with R. Loper"

I started off communicating with the internet team, asking all kinds of questions about different cars. They were very helpful through instant messaging and via e-mails. The internet team sorry I forgot the woman's name she was wonderful put me in contact with Sales Rep. Robert Loper. He was great, very helpful, walked me through the whole process. Bob was very thorough in explaining everything about the Honda Fit all the extras, showing my son and I the car and how to work all the the touch screen system. I purchased the 2015 Honda Fit it is a fantastic vehicle. I went to many different dealerships before contacting Babylon Honda I was very pleased with the treatment I got and the help with the finance department who worked his magic and came up with great numbers. . I strongly recommend Babylon Honda and Bob Loper for anyone who wants to purchase a new or previous owned car, Hassle Free

Robert Loper

October 24, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback and We are glad we could be of assistance to you!

October 24, 2014

"Excellent Experience with Steve"

Saw Steve Berkowitz to buy my wife a 2012 Honda CR-V. Steve was great and made us feel at ease with our purchase, and their finance department worked with us as well. Excellent experience, I would absolutely go back there for my next vehicle. And i would look for Steve, his knowledge of the vehicles went above and beyond, he had answers for every single question. Every single person we dealt with was pleasant and helpful.

Steve Berkowitz

"great experience !!"

My husband and I just went to browse for a pre-owned crv recently. We were met by David Riveria, a salesman who spent time showing us various crvs. We eventually decided on a new one and David walked us through the procedure with a friendly, patient manner. Anytime you buy a new or used vehicle it is always nerve racking, however he made the experience much less painful. Also would like to mention that Faheem from the finance department was very helpful and knowledgeable as well. Peggy and Sam

David Riveria,Faheem

"Hassle free new car purchase"

I had been shopping for a new car and been to several dealers including Honda and GMC. Babylon Honda was by far the best experience I had. TJ Lusardi was very friendly and knowledgeable. Once I decided on purchasing a Honda Pilot, I was immediately offered a great deal without having to haggle like at other dealers. The purchase was processed efficiently and I am ecstatic with my new 2015 Honda Pilot. Strongly recommend Babylon Honda and TJ Lusardi for anyone who wants to purchase a new car hassle free.

"Best Honda Experience Ever!!"

Thank you John Mayes and Luisa Garfinkel for your honesty and friendliness. What an amazing dealership and experience. All my cars will be bought at this dealership

"Honest and Great Experience!!!!!!"

I could not say more about what an amazing experience we had. We walked in and met with Gary Schwimmer, who helped us through the entire process. The dealership bent over backwards to make sure they could do everything to help us get the best rates and that we got the car we wanted. Gary was such a pleasure to work with and we'll be back to see him for sure! Everyone from John M., John S. and Gary was so wonderful! Thanks for such a great experience!!!!!!!!!!

Gary Schwimmer

"Salesman"

The key to buying the Honda CRV was the salesman, Gary Schwimmer. He guided my daughter and myself through the process with friendliness and was very knowledgeable. After going to many car dealerships, such as Nissan and Toyota, as well as other Honda dealerships, my daughter and I decided to buy from Gary and we are very pleased with this decision. We would highly recommend Gary if you are looking for a reputable, friendly, and caring salesperson as he was the deciding factor in this sale.

"an honest salesman"

john liggio is an honest salesman and babylon honda is a friendly place to shop for a car. this is the 2nd car we have leased in the last 4 months and didnt think twice about coming back to see john.

"Wonderful Service, Great Experience!!"

We were in the market to trade in our Honda CRV for a bigger car and John Liggio helped us decide whether we should buy a new or used car. John was very knowledgeable and helpful. He provided us with all our different options and he made our decision to buy a new Honda Pilot really easy! We had a great experience at the dealership and would recommend it to a friend and also working with John!

Reviews of Luisa Garfinkel