Babylon Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

hwbout
2/04/2016

"Great"

I had a great experience buying my new Honda Fit from Babylon Honda. My saleman was Ryan Akley. I was lucky because they had a 2015 manual transmission in stock.I love driving a stick. It was in black and I preferred another color but I got an amazing deal on it. I couldn't walk away from the price. I had gone to another dealer to check out what they had to offer and Babylon Honda and Ryan were more my speed, more laid back and made me feel very comfortable compared to the other dealer and salesman. Plus the price was better. I have bought other cars from Babylon Honda and I have always had a good experience which keeps me coming back. Thank you Ryan for such a quick sale. I LOVE THE NEW CAR!!!!

Ryan Akley

RichC
2/03/2016

"A Good Place To Buy A Car"

We were first looking at new cars but in the end bought a 2015 car. Aamar was an excellent salesman to deal with. He was knowledgeable about the cars and was patient. He let us test drive several of the vehicles. He seemed trustworthy and was not high pressure. I guess when you sell Hondas you don't have to be. Mustafa was also nice to deal with in expediting the purchase.

Aamar Lewis

Jasmine19
1/31/2016

"LOVED WORKING WITH ANTHONY AND MUSTAFA! "

Anthony and Mustafa were great when helping me get my car. I just had a very bad experience with Steve the finance manager. Otherwise I'm satisfied with my purchase and love my car !!!

Mustafa

Jdigrazia
1/30/2016

"My experince was wonderful!!! "

I highly recommend babylon honda! My family and i have been going to them for over 10yrs and they ALWAYS help us out! My salesperson is John Liggio and he is the most kindest sales rep i have ever met! He helps my family and i continuously and always finds a way to give me the best rate!

Car Buyer 70
1/24/2016

"Best Day I Spent Buying a Car"

I had made an appointment for Friday at 10:30, right before the huge snowstorm. I looked at some of the new cars and then my salesman, Phil, told me about a 2013 Honda Fit they had on the lot. It only had 16,000 miles on it and he came with me and let me drive it a bit. I fell in love with the car. It has wrap-around glass in front for total visibility and the back seats go down so easily if you need to carry something large in the car. Yet it still has a sleek look. Getting insurance turned out to be an exercise in frustration (as I had just had an accident and felt I should probably change companies) but Phil persisted and saw me through and we ended up going back to 21st century with a reasonable rate and getting the insurance card faxed through immediately. He was totally awesome in seeing it through, so I could drive the car home that afternoon before the storm!

Phil Ciavarelli

Doubled
1/19/2016

"great"

My salesman was extremely helpful and easy to talk to. Very happy with me experience it was probably the easiest time ive ever had at a dealership. Definitley reccomend it

Aamar

George
1/18/2016

"Top notch experience"

I have buying Hondas since 1984, I would have to say this was my best experience in buying a new Honda. The people at Babylon Honda were outstanding !!! From Wendy to Aarmar and finally "moose" in finance just a great fun experience. I will definitely be recommending this Honda dealership to anyone that will listen. Wendy...go pats Thank you again, George

Aamar Lewis and Wendy Rivera

janice mannella
1/16/2016

"excellent!!"

my sales rep, Aamar gave a wonderful presentation of your fine automobiles. I have been aA returning customer for 15 years @ Babylon Honda. Aamar explained the car features and answered any questions I had. He gave 150% with regard to the lease of my car.

Aamar Lewis

asdfasdf
12/26/2015

"What a pleasure!"

I just want to thank the management and finance team at Babylon Honda for all of their help in getting me out of my lease months earlier than I had hoped to and into a new car after an accident I had been in. I knew the newer models had backup and blind spot cameras but assumed I would have to wait another 6 months to switch. After a call from Babylon letting me know about early lease ending options, I went in and spoke to them. They were so helpful and I felt so comfortable. The place was run in a very pressure free manner and I felt like the team really worked with me to suit my financial and safety needs. I worked with Jon and Freddie, who were fantastic, even when I told them I had to go home and discuss it with my husband. When I went back a few days later, Mustafa went over all my options for financing in a way that I understood clearly and Luisa and Finneus were supportive and upfront. it was a great experience and I thank them. I love and feel so safe in my new car and was thrilled with the experience.

Freddie, Mustafa, Finneus, Jon

Blaster
12/24/2015

"A pleasant experience "

I had a great experience buying my new car through Carl. I went to several dealers before going to Babylon Honda and it was the usual games so I walked out. Carl never played any games and was straight to the point. We had a deal that I was very happy with in no time. We did the deal on Sunday. I picked up the car on Monday . If you want a hassle free car buying experience with one pressure I would definitely go to Babylon Honda.

Financial department Muss.