Babylon Honda

About Babylon Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

hdg915
12/27/2014

"Easy from start to finish "

easy from start to finish .....no games - straight up honesty. tell you what they can and cant do and very honest. hadnt bought a car in 11 years and much has changed....for the better Luisa is really great to work with. Both times i was there previous customers came to see her to say thank you. - thats an endorsement

gopackgo
12/26/2014

"Steve Berkowitz Review"

Steve made the transaction easy and pleasant. He kept his word and the whole purchase was completed in a timely manner. We highly recommend Babylon Honda.

Steve Berkowitz

newcarsmell
12/21/2014

"THE ABSOLUTE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!"

I had originally contacted Babylon Honda online. Teresa Vassallo (Internet Manager) replied very quickly and I told her the lease price I was looking for. Instead of baiting me with fake numbers, she asked me to come by the dealership and see what we can do. Realizing that I was speaking with a respectable and honest manager, I agreed to stop by. Before hanging up the phone, I realized that I had leased a Jeep from her 10 years ago. That Jeep lease went very well, so I figured this would go well too! When I walked into Babylon Honda, Teresa greeted me and introduced me to Luisa Garfinkel (sales). Luisa greeted me as if we had known each other for years. And this was not a "pretend" greeting. She was very sincere. Luisa started searching through the inventory of 2015 Honda Pilots. She didn't try to push any of the Pilots by saying, "This is the car for you", or "You're going to love this one!" Instead, she took into consideration what I was looking for and she found a Special Edition Pilot. She then took the time to track down this Pilot on the lot and she let me check it out on my own. She didn't hover over me, trying to make a sale. When it came down to the numbers, there were no games and there were no lies. I got the exact price I was looking for. When it was time for the paperwork, Luisa invited my family to sit in the lounge and she asked if we needed anything. Having already made the sale, she could have moved on to the next customer. Instead, she made sure we were comfortable with everything. My experience at Babylon Honda was more like an afternoon cup of coffee with friends, instead of a stressful and adversarial situation. I highly recommend Babylon Honda!

Teresa Vassallo

chris23
12/17/2014

"New car"

Great customer service at Babylon Honda. This was the first new car that I have ever purchased and I'm more than happy with it. I met with Luisa Garfinkel she was very helpful with finding the right car and worked with me until I was 100% satisfied. Everyone at the dealership was very nice and they make you feel comfortable. Definitely recommend this dealership

Katsie7
12/13/2014

"Finally, A pleasant car buying Experience"

As we all know, buying a car can be a very stressful and unpleasant experience. My husband and I went in and met with Steve Berkowitz to purchase a used CRV. We had been to a few other dealers who tried to high pressure us into buying and just made the experience torturous. Steve said right off the bat that he didn't play games with numbers and he knew that car dealers have a terrible reputation and rightly so. He showed us a few cars and we finally settled on a car. He crunched numbers for us and after a little back and forth, we finally agreed on a price. I would definitely recommend Steve and Babylon Honda. No pressure selling and a friendly, low key atmosphere.

Steve Berkowitz

dale.ritchie.568
12/10/2014

"Buy a car from this man!"

I admit I was nervous about buying another car after so many years. When I met Anthony Buonadonna at Babylon Honda, I knew I had come to the right place. He was very friendly and knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with. I love my Honda Civic and am very glad I chose Babylon Honda{ and Anthony B. ! } Thanks again. .

richard.maimone
12/03/2014

"Another Pleasant Car Buying Experience"

This is like the 100th car my wife and I have purchased at Babylon Honda. Luisa Garfinkel is super nice. Test drove several cars to get the one I decided on. It is a 2015 Honda CRV EXL, black on black. Just a beautiful suv that will last a long time. David Markowitz made sure I got the best deal and loan. My wife and I thank you again.. Richard and Fe Maimone

tak889
12/03/2014

"Stay away from this place"

horrible experience, avoid this place.... Tommy and Frank - the pair love to tell how they don't handle this or that, someone else does so there's nothing that they can do.... the car was not available at the lot, we had to drive over the service center 2 miles away (in my car), that's ok but it was the first of many examples. Agreed to purchase this used car based upon the price and their agreement to make certain repairs. On the day of pick-up the car wasn't ready, the repairs were not done, the car was still dirty inside, the front seat was soaking wet. After agreeing to a price for my trade-in, this caused the balance due to decline. This meant my certified check was larger than what was owed. They promised to cut me a check for the difference but there was no one around who could write checks. It was Monday at 3pm- how do you run a million dollar dealership? I had to return the next day after work to find that they still did not have the check and they never called to tell me. The following day (2 days after their promise to cut me a check) they call to say that since I wrote a check for the $500 deposit, they have to wait 10 days for that to clear before they can cut me a check. It is 2014 and it takes 10 days to clear a check?!?!?!?! what kind of game are they playing here?!@?@?!!!! stay away from this place, they used to be good but no more....

Tommy - used car sales manager, Frank Polito - used car sales person

CLloyd25
12/01/2014

"An Amazing Car Buying Experience "

From the very beginning, Andy and the Honda staff were wonderful! We got a great deal on a wonderful car (Honda Civic) and are so thrilled!! From the moment we walked in, Andy was very relaxed and enjoyable to work with. He was very knowledgeable and made the whole car buying experience truly a breeze. I never thought I would enjoy the whole experience as much as I did. I would recommend Babylon Honda and Andy Mancusoto to everyone who is interested in buying or leasing a Honda! I can't say enough great things about our experience! Thanks so much Andy & Babylon Honda!

Andy Mancuso

Marycda826
12/01/2014

"Gary Schwimmer"

I have followed Gary Schwimmer for my past three leases. He is very knowledgable and experienced and mostly kind and caring. He has helped me through many phases of my life keeping me in my Honda and moving forward. I'm fortunate to have this relationship with him and and at Honda . I'm so Thankful

Reviews of Luisa Garfinkel