Babylon Honda

Babylon Honda Info
About Babylon Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Simply Perfect"

I would strongly recommend and encourage anyone looking for a new car to go to Babylon Honda. My Sales Associate (not sure if that is the correct title), Bob, was absolutely amazing. I never felt swindled or pressured in any way, which was something I was afraid of, being a young female. I can not say enough good things about Babylon Honda and I would, and do, recommend this dealer to everyone.

"THANK YOU JOHN"

JOHN LIGGIO WAS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL & COURTEOUS.HE DID NOT PRESSURE US AT ALL,IN FACT HE MADE US FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE. HE WAS ALSO VERY THROUGH IN SHOWING US THE DETALS OF THE CAR

"Went in just looking came out with pilot"

Steve Berkowitz your one of a kind !!!!Thanks for the great experience!! Thanks for putting up with Me ,Moe and Honey Love Ya, Ciou Lucy

Steve Berkowitz

"Thank you Steve Berkowitz!!!!!!!!"

Was told to go see Steve Berkowitz at Babylon Honda and I am so glad I did! What a great experience we had!i told Steve what I was looking for and he did everything possible to make me happy! The atmosphere was everything a dealership SHOULD be!!! THANK YOU!

"New car lease"

Dominic Ortiz is an exceptional customer sales associate. He made my first time experience with Babylon Honda a great one. His level of expertise and professionalism should stand as a stellar example in customer service. He delivers what he promises.

"Babylon Honda is the ONLY place to go for a Honda."

Our experience with this dealership was Fantastic. From their Knowledge of a Honda, to their respectful and friendliness of helping us through the experience of buying a new Honda was a breathe of fresh and no stress at all. This is our 3rd Honda that we purchased through this dealer since 1993. Thank you Louisa and staff!!

John McGuire

"Best Honda dealer"

Babylon Honda is always my first choice. Everyone is friendly, you don't feel pressured and you will get a fair price for your car. Luisa was my salesperson. Loved loved loved her. Don't go any where else

"It's Not Often That Buying A New Car Is Pleasurable"

It was time for a new Honda Accord, and we did our homework. We did our online research, and then talked to a number of dealers on Long Island, including Babylon Honda. When I first talked to Faith Egan (sales manager), she promised to personally take care of us if we took the trip to visit the Babylon Honda showroom. Their dealership is about 20 miles from our home, but Faith was so pleasant on the phone, we decided to invest the time to go there. And when we went, she made good on her promise. In addition, she gave us an excellent price on the new car, walked us through the trade-in process, and was very easy to work with. Luisa Garfinkel, our sales rep, was more of the same. If you don't like being intimidated by car sales people (and most of us don't!), go see Faith and Luisa. You won't be disappointed.

October 27, 2014

We are glad we were able to provide you with a pleasureable experience and hope you are happy with your new car! Thank you for your positive feedback and enjoy your NEW car! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

"Excellent experience with R. Loper"

I started off communicating with the internet team, asking all kinds of questions about different cars. They were very helpful through instant messaging and via e-mails. The internet team sorry I forgot the woman's name she was wonderful put me in contact with Sales Rep. Robert Loper. He was great, very helpful, walked me through the whole process. Bob was very thorough in explaining everything about the Honda Fit all the extras, showing my son and I the car and how to work all the the touch screen system. I purchased the 2015 Honda Fit it is a fantastic vehicle. I went to many different dealerships before contacting Babylon Honda I was very pleased with the treatment I got and the help with the finance department who worked his magic and came up with great numbers. . I strongly recommend Babylon Honda and Bob Loper for anyone who wants to purchase a new or previous owned car, Hassle Free

Robert Loper

October 24, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback and We are glad we could be of assistance to you!

October 24, 2014

"Excellent Experience with Steve"

Saw Steve Berkowitz to buy my wife a 2012 Honda CR-V. Steve was great and made us feel at ease with our purchase, and their finance department worked with us as well. Excellent experience, I would absolutely go back there for my next vehicle. And i would look for Steve, his knowledge of the vehicles went above and beyond, he had answers for every single question. Every single person we dealt with was pleasant and helpful.

Reviews of Luisa Garfinkel