Babylon Honda

650 W Montauk Hwy,
West Babylon, New York 11704
Babylon Honda Info
About Babylon Honda

Babylon Honda Service Center has developed a Fully State-Of-The-Art Service and Parts Facility 3/4's of a mile North of our Showroom at 100 Evergreen Street. Our Customers are treated to a Luxury Customer Lounge, Express Maintenance Service without an Appointment, a Huge Honda Parts Inventory, ASE Certified Fully Trained HONDA Technicians, Extended Convenient Hours, Free WIFI and Coffee, Competitive Price Matching w/ Honda Dealers, Valet Greeters, along with a Friendly / Professional Staff in a Modern Facility with over 30 Service Bays to accommodate ALL of your HONDA Repair and Maintenance Needs. WELCOME TO THE FINEST HONDA SERVICE ON LONG ISLAND AT OUR ELITE EXPRESS SERVICE CENTER !!!

About Babylon Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Postmasterlyn
7/19/2016

"Gary Schwimmer Sales"

Postmasterlyn John Alleva This is the second car I purchased from Gary Schwimmer Jan 2014. He is an easy to talk to patience person.I wanted a hassle free purchase like the last time. The price and features on the accord EX is what I wanted. Gary is great to sit and talk to without the BS. Easy, honest professional no BS is the reason I called him for my second Honda. If you looking for Honda go see Gary. Fun experience. JOHN ALLEVA

July 22, 2016

Thank you for your continued business John. On behalf of Gary and Babylon Honda we wish you the best of luck in your new Honda Accord EX!

gjsund1988
7/18/2016

"First time buying a Honda"

Negotiations were fair and honest. Thaddeus Brewer was the salesman. He was professional, polite and a real people person. I bought a 2016 Honda Odesey. I was pleased with the price and got 1.9% financing for 60 months. Service center looks great.

LuG6
7/17/2016

"Excellence at It's finest!"

Walking into this dealership was by far one of the smallest but most impactful experiences of leasing my new car. I was welcomed like I was family and right away with no hesitation by recommendations by my dealer and obviously my choice I picked the right car. Test driving it was splendid due to the fact that the dealer was quick and descriptive on everything when it came to explaining the car. Felt like this was already my car, and the dealer was on point with everything. have already recommended this dealer & employee to various peers and will continue to. Once my lease is over you'll se me at Babylon Honda asap for another great price.

RobR29

"Excellent experience"

No crazy runaround. No making you wait. They get right to the point and are very knowledgeable and pleasant. Jose was patient, called when he said he would...highly recommend.

July 16, 2016

On behalf of Jose and all of us at Babylon Honda we want to say Thank you for your business and we wish you the best with your new purchase!

Avillok
7/14/2016

"Amazing experience - professional and accommodating "

We had a great experience at Babylon Honda and will definitely come back for our next lease! They were incredibly accommodating as we were trying to line up the timing with the closing of our home and really listened to our wants and needs. Would recommend to anyone!

July 16, 2016

On behalf of Jose and all of us at Babylon Honda, we want to say thank you for your business and we wish you nothing but the best with your new vehicle!

Marc

"Amazing service"

Great service from great people. Car was in great condition and the employees really make a personal connection with each customer. You can truly tell that the people who work here care about the consumers wellbeing

July 16, 2016

On behalf of John and all of us at Babylon Honda we want to say thank you for your business and we wish you nothing but the best with your new vehicle.

Brydeb
7/12/2016

"Jose was wonderful!"

Jose found the exact car we wanted in less than a day. He was great!! My son loves his new car he got the Honda Civic.

July 13, 2016

On behalf of Jose and all of us at Babylon Honda we are very happy to have helped you on your purchase and we wish you and your son nothing but the best of luck with the Honda Civic!

Deemarie3d
7/09/2016

"Honest, upfront, non-aggressive lovely staff"

This was my first lease after owning a car for 10 years. I wanted an all wheel drive suv at a reasonable price without the haggle. I had nightmarish experiences at the big chain dealers and decided to give an independent a try. I can not express enough how wonderful my experience was. I DREADED going to another dealer and Mark DIMartino saw the look of fear and exhaustion on my face and went out of way to assure me that this dealership does not play games. He kept is word, was cordial and never pushed me beyond what I could afford and went out of his way to help me get the CRV I wanted at the price I wanted and it was beyond fair. He has cancer and stayed until the very end to help me until he was too tired. I would send anyone to see him. Lovely man who has been in the business for years and years and knows what he is doing! The finance manager who everyone knows locks you in a room and hounds you until you cave for the added "extras" and for those who can afford them, make sense, but I couldn't and Mustafa "Moose" Azizi is a perfect gentleman who you can see loves his job but is not an bully! As a single female, getting any car is a nightmare, but I can assure you that if you buy from this dealer you will not be disappointed! Congrats to the owner for staffing great employees and for running an honest dealership!

Mark DIMartino and Mustafa Azizi

July 16, 2016

We appreciate the kind words and are very happy to hear that you were treated so well. On behalf of Marc, Mustafa and all of us at Babylon Honda we want to say Thank You for your business and we wish you nothing but the best on your new vehicle.

Jackie
7/05/2016

"Easy, Honest and Knowledgeable"

This was the third car I either bought or leased at this dealership. They make it very easy. I went in on a Monday and had my car the very next day. Their salesperson, Gary Schwimmer, made the whole experience a very happy one. Their Finance Manager, Wayne Wellington, was also knowledgeable and helpful.

Wayne Wellington

July 08, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words! On behalf of Gary, Wayne and the entire staff at Babylon Honda we wish you the best of luck!

Natou82
7/05/2016

"Exciting "

From the second I walked in the door I was greeted with friendly individuals that would stop at nothing to help me get into a new car. The dealer I worked with, Thaddeus, was very professional and helpful. He made my experience enjoyable and now I have a brand new 2016 HR-V Thank you

July 08, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words. On behalf of Babylon Honda and Thaddeus we wish you the best of luck with your 2016 Honda HR-V!

Reviews of John Liggio