Babylon Honda - Service Center

23 Reviews of Babylon Honda - Service Center

November 29, 2016

"Great experience!"

- Mela

My husband and I went to Babylon Honda to figure out our options since our lease was ending. We were nervous and stressed about what we were going to do. Our salesman was Elias Nunez and he made our experience stress free, calm, and was a great advocate for us. He gave us several options and after figuring out which would be best, it turned out to be the best option for us. Our experience was excellent and we will recommend him to others.

Elias Nunez
Nov 30, 2016 -

Babylon Honda responded

That is great to hear, Mela! We are happy to hear that Elias turned your experience from stressful to enjoyable! Congratulations on your new lease and we hope that you have been loving your new ride! Come back and see us anytime!

October 24, 2016

"Excellent service from Fenix V."

- poppaamick

Fenix is an excellent service advisor...I ALWAYS know what i'm getting when I get it...Babylon Honda should be so proud of such an employee!!! Never had a problem with this service department in over 4 years ...Remember the axiom "you get what you pay for"...Always worth the extra $ to get it done right!!!

4.3
Other Employees : The service person at the checkout counter!! I forgot the name...
Oct 24, 2016 -

Babylon Honda responded

Great! We are happy that Fenix provided you with a great visit! We agree that he is stellar employee and we are proud to have him working with us! Thank you for your loyalty for the last 4 years, that means so much! We are happy that our team has made it worth it with their great work and customer care. Come back anytime!

October 20, 2016

"Fenix Villar in service, is good at his job. He is courteous"

- Inez Cristo

Fenix Villar, in the service department, is very good at his job. He is courteous & he was pleasant to deal with him. We should have more of his kind.

Oct 21, 2016 -

Babylon Honda responded

Thanks for sharing, Inez! We agree that Fenix is a great asset to our team and we are so happy to have him working with us! We are happy that he took great care of you and we hope you have a great rest of your day!

October 10, 2016

"SHAME ON THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT "

- Ybas

I'd hate to write a review or even take my time to even consider complaining about such things because this absolutely not my character. I am utterly disappointed in the SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND THE SALES PERSON ANTHONY. I purchased my 1st car from Babylon Honda and have been getting it serviced ever since even though there were ups and downs in the past few visits i remained calm and kept my mouth shut got my car serviced and got out of there. Most of the time Felix takes care of me and he's usually ok and handles things efficiently. My last visit we went there knowing that the visit was going to take some considerable time because we were going to get the D service done so we kindly asked the passive aggresive service advisor if we could get a shuttle to the dealer because we are currently shopping to lease. They sent this sleazy guy the first words that came out of his mouth was" this is my last week". We immediately knew that considering a loan or a lease that we would never see this guy again from what he was telling us. We sat down gave him our budget and asked to get a price on a Civic he went to his managers office didnt comeback for at least half an hour 30 min we had to get this guy paged back to the floor. We also seeked the option of trading our CRV in that was being service he told and promised us that he was going to send their used car manager to get the car appriased while he took us back. We kindly asked him if we could pick up a family member from a shopping center that was 5 minutes away and test out the car. He came back saying he could only take us back to the service center and his manager wouldn't allow him to be off the floor for that much time. 45-75 min into our wait time Claudia came over and told us the car still had time before the work was completed we kindly asked them if they could speed up the process because they only had few cars in the shop. The lady with the glasses that sits at the first desk at the advisors section came out and told us to be patient and we said it wasn't a problem and waited for the work to be completed. After 15-20 min she came back out and she said the car was complete.When i was paying i kindly asked if the "appraisal" of the car was ready thinking either claudia or the lady with the glasses would have contacted anthony, because he told us that the used car manager was on his way to appraise our car WELL THEY HAD NO IDEA first they said NO ONE FROM THE USED CAR DEPARTMENT CAME then they quickly came up with a number and threw it infront of us like they didn't want our business and tried to cover it up. We walked outside got in the car and only to realize that they forgot to put the windshield wipers on!!!!!!!!!!. This was the boiling point for me we waited over 2 hours and respected the time they told us the work would be done and at the end they forgot to put the wipers and i accidently scratched my windshield BECAUSE OF THEIR MISTAKE!!! i went back and parked my car and started questioning the situation with Claudia which she had no idea what was going on Felix tried to jump in and save the situation and a manager walked out huffin and puffin pointing out the wiper blades THAT WAS ON ANOTHER CAR!!!!!. They had no idea which car had a problem. I told him that the car he was pointing at wasnt my car and my car was outside so the other short and bald manager comes over passive aggressively telling me that there are no scartches on the windshield and offers me 2 oil changes like I'll ever take my car back there. I told them the only reason i got angry was because the trust between the consumer and the dealer has been broken. How am i supposed to know if you even did the rest of the stuff that appears on my bill? How am i supposed to know if you really put the air and the cabin filter in there ? How am i really supposed to know if you've ever perfomed those diagnostics on my car.? The blunt response they gave me was "were sorry well show you we'll take care of you" I told the manager that the job was "half job" and wanted half my money back. He immediately got all defensive and told me there was no way that they would give my money mack. I dont know if they will ever see this review but i will surely guarantee you that that i will do everything in my power to get my message across. Shame on tge lady with the glasses Shame on Anthony Shame on Claudia Shame on the Sleazy managers that tried to buy me out of a problem

Anthony Buonadonna
4.2
Frank Inzirillo

John McGuire

Oct 14, 2016 -

Babylon Honda responded

Thank you for letting us know about your visit. We are very sorry that you were unhappy with your visit to the service department and then to the sales department. We strive to insure that every customer is happy with their service and or buying experience, and we are very sorry to hear that you did not get either. Please give us the opportunity to hear more about this and see what we can do. Our general manager, John McGuire, would like to speak with you, so please call him at (631)669-8800. Thank you again for sharing and we hope to speak with you very soon.

October 07, 2016

"Excellent Service!!"

- Yeemei

I've been coming here for years to service my Honda CRV and the service I nothing but spectacular. The prices are reasonable and the services are performed quick. The manager I met there, Chris Marino always makes sure I'm taken care of. I love going to this dealership. The staff is very professional and always welcoming. I would never think about going anywhere else.

Babylon Honda responded

This is music to my ears! Thank you for your kind words about Chris and our service department! Thank you for your loyalty and we are happy that the work that we have done on your CRV has made you want to come back! We will see you next time!

"Outstanding."

- Kcudaho1

I met Chris Marino when I was having problems with my vehicle. I was extremely upset and somehow this man I've never met was able to calm me and assure he would take care of everything that needed to be fixed. From that day on, I never wanted to go to another service for oil changes, inspection, etc. He is a walking miracle in Babylon Honda. He has a way with people that is beyond any salesman, businessman or employee I've ever met. There is no one I'd recommend more than Chris. He has been kind, accomodating and loyal to each person that walks through the door. I've been there for every single thing needed since I bought the car in 2011, so I got to witness it! Extremely pleased over and over again.

Babylon Honda responded

Wow! Thank you for this glowing review of Chris and the service department. We are thrilled to hear that he was there for you when you were having car troubles and fixed them for you! We agree that Chris is a very special person and we are lucky to have people like him working with us. Thank you for your 5 years of loyalty, we are also lucky to have great customers like you! Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

October 04, 2016

"Return Customers Always Welcome"

- Lynda Elyzabeth

I have been going to Babylon Honda for 3 years now. Each visit I always find a clean and inviting waiting area to pass the time while my car is being serviced. No matter which technician works on my car, it is always done in a timely manner, so I do not mind bringing my daughter with me. In fact she enjoys the atmosphere so much she feels like it is a treat to go with me. The Service Manager Chris made her feel so special by bringing her a lollipop!

Babylon Honda responded

Thanks for letting us know about your experiences with our dealership, Lynda! We are happy to hear that your daughter loves to come see us and get a lollipop and that Chris and the team make sure that you feel comfortable. Thank you for your loyalty and come back anytime!

"Great service department!"

- Andrea Rienzo

I have brought my Honda Civic to Babylon Honda for years now. They are wonderful and always take care of me. The whole service department team is fantastic and the service manager Christopher Marino is the best. They treat their customers with respect and they try their best to get you in and out. They always do the right thing. My mom goes there too and she is always taken care of as well. I would recommend them to anyone I know.

Babylon Honda responded

That's awesome, Andrea! We are thrilled to hear that our team took great care of you and your mom throughout the years! Thank you for leaving this review and your loyalty! We appreciate the shout-outs to Chris and Felix too, they are great and we are lucky to have great people like them. Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

September 29, 2016

"Repeat customers always a pleasure "

- jd112

Brought our 2013 Oddessy in for service. Fenix took care of us as he has done in the past. and he always does a great job. Top service and great customer service. Many thanks

Sep 30, 2016 -

Babylon Honda responded

Thank you! We are happy that Fenix took great care of your Oddessy during this visit as he has many times before! We appreciate you taking the time to praise him publicly! He is a great asset to our team! Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

September 14, 2016

"Service Advisor over-charge us and refuse to admit mistake"

- fc

Today Sept 14, 2016, my parents went to Babylon Honda service department ( at 100 EVERGREEN STREE, WEST BABYLON, NY 11704 ) for a routine 3000 mi oil change for our standard 2012 Honda Civic 4-door sedan with a oil change coupon from their website that said: ================================= BABYLON HONDA SERVICE SPECIALS COUPON Express Service Oil Change $29.95 (Standard Models). $39.95 (Hybrid Civic/Insight Models) Oil (up to 5 quarts) and filter change with complimentary multi-point inspection- convenient while-you-wait service. Express Service is performed by Honda-trained technicians using Honda Genuine Parts. Prices may vary by model. Plus tax and fees where applicable. Please present coupon during write-up. Not to be combined with any other discounts. Please refer to your vehicle owner’s manual for “OW-20” Oil vehicles. ================================= My parents have been using the same coupon for the same oil change service every 3000 mi for the past 3 years and the charge is 14.96 (labor) + 19.99 (parts) - $5 (coupon discount) = $29.95 ( which is the advertised coupon price ) + 2.59 (tax) = total of $32.54. Today their Service Advisor Fenix Villar made a mistake and charge us $39.95 ( the price for hybrid Honda) price instead of our usual $29.95 and refuse to admit he has made a mistake and give us the correct credit even when we showed him our past receipts and compare them one line items at a time with our receipt from today. Instead, he ( Fenix Villar the service advisor ) then explained to us a long story for the next 10 min saying that our Civic is a hybrid (which it is not) and refuse to admit he made a mistake and give us the correct credit. I don't know too much about Car Dealer Service, but when a service advisor (Fenix Villar in this case ) go out of his way to lie to and take advantage of senior citizens when we presented the same past service receipt, with the same past coupon, for the same oil change service we got today to prove that he over-charge us and not only refuse to take corrective action and made up story and tell a lie, NO SERVICE FROM THIS DEALER SERVICE CAN BE TRUSTED ANY LONGER. SHAME ON YOU FENIX VILLIAR.

Sep 27, 2016 -

Babylon Honda responded

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry that you were unhappy with your parents visit here for their oil change. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we are sorry if you did not receive that. We would love the opportunity to get more details from you to see how we can make this right! Please give us a call at (631)669-8800 to discuss this matter further. Thank you again and we hope to speak with you soon.