Babylon Honda - Service Center

Babylon Honda - Service Center
100 Evergreen Street,
West Babylon, NY 11704
Babylon Honda Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Babylon Honda

14 Service Center Reviews
fc
9/14/2016

"Service Advisor over-charge us and refuse to admit mistake"

Today Sept 14, 2016, my parents went to Babylon Honda service department ( at 100 EVERGREEN STREE, WEST BABYLON, NY 11704 ) for a routine 3000 mi oil change for our standard 2012 Honda Civic 4-door sedan with a oil change coupon from their website that said: ================================= BABYLON HONDA SERVICE SPECIALS COUPON Express Service Oil Change $29.95 (Standard Models). $39.95 (Hybrid Civic/Insight Models) Oil (up to 5 quarts) and filter change with complimentary multi-point inspection- convenient while-you-wait service. Express Service is performed by Honda-trained technicians using Honda Genuine Parts. Prices may vary by model. Plus tax and fees where applicable. Please present coupon during write-up. Not to be combined with any other discounts. Please refer to your vehicle owner’s manual for “OW-20” Oil vehicles. ================================= My parents have been using the same coupon for the same oil change service every 3000 mi for the past 3 years and the charge is 14.96 (labor) + 19.99 (parts) - $5 (coupon discount) = $29.95 ( which is the advertised coupon price ) + 2.59 (tax) = total of $32.54. Today their Service Advisor Fenix Villar made a mistake and charge us $39.95 ( the price for hybrid Honda) price instead of our usual $29.95 and refuse to admit he has made a mistake and give us the correct credit even when we showed him our past receipts and compare them one line items at a time with our receipt from today. Instead, he ( Fenix Villar the service advisor ) then explained to us a long story for the next 10 min saying that our Civic is a hybrid (which it is not) and refuse to admit he made a mistake and give us the correct credit. I don't know too much about Car Dealer Service, but when a service advisor (Fenix Villar in this case ) go out of his way to lie to and take advantage of senior citizens when we presented the same past service receipt, with the same past coupon, for the same oil change service we got today to prove that he over-charge us and not only refuse to take corrective action and made up story and tell a lie, NO SERVICE FROM THIS DEALER SERVICE CAN BE TRUSTED ANY LONGER. SHAME ON YOU FENIX VILLIAR.

September 27, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry that you were unhappy with your parents visit here for their oil change. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we are sorry if you did not receive that. We would love the opportunity to get more details from you to see how we can make this right! Please give us a call at (631)669-8800 to discuss this matter further. Thank you again and we hope to speak with you soon.

B
5/04/2016

"Deceptive Practices"

Brought my car in for warranty repair to airbag system. Technician merely deleted the code from the vehicle onboard diagnostic computer. The next day the airbag warning light was lit again, and still is. Seems that a customer must bring their car to Babylon Honda service numerous times before any actual repairs are made by replacing broken parts. Chris M is the only info in regard to the employee worked with.

Eddieo 2345
7/25/2015

"Told me I needed a new srs unit because it was in salt water"

It was a lie went to a mechanic who put it on a scan and reset it ! They wanted $879 dollars for the job Babylon honda ! I just brought my pilot to Babylon honda for the recall on airbag inflator a they said nothing about the srs system this time! Hope they changed the inflator properly ! I will not use them for service again

Can't remember the name

poppaamick
3/27/2014

"Had an issue with my Accord starter that was under..."

Had an issue with my Accord starter that was under warranty. Ted Hanlon, who gave me an excellent deal on the car directed me to Mr.Villar who scheduled an appointment the NEXT DAY. Fenix made sure the problem was fixed and explained what was wrong and how it was repaired in detail...but in plain terms not technical jargon. While waiting Fenix kept me updated on how long the wait would be, which was reasonable. The new Service Facility is state of the art and all personnel there were extremely courteous which is important to me when dealing with auto repairs. Great Experience! I'll be back for routine service when needed.

April 05, 2014

poppaamick, Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review of Ted Hanlon and Fenix in our service department. We work hard to make sure customers are 100% satisfied and appreciate hearing that we hit the target again. Our Service Department is unbelievable and the guys in service work closely with sales to make sure issues are handled quickly. Thanks again!!! David Archer Customer Relations Manger Babylon Honda 631-699-800 x 154 davidarcher@babylon-honda.com

LoriGofterRN
2/17/2014

"I have been dealing with Chris for many years and would..."

I have been dealing with Chris for many years and would not see anyone else. Very professional and always available to assist me. I have bought 4 new cars from Babylon Honda and have referred all my family. Would not go anywhere else.

February 25, 2014

Lori, Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience here at Babylon Honda!! We look forward to working with you again soon!! David Archer Customer Relations Manager Babylon Honda 631-669-8800 x 154

bscammon
8/22/2013

"I brought my son's 2008 Civic Si in for oil..."

I brought my son's 2008 Civic Si in for oil consumption issues. What I expected was a tremendous amount of red tape and frustration, what I experienced was unparalleled customer service in which the many other area dealerships could learn a great deal from. Phil Harvey and Reed Cronin very patiently explained the Honda Care claim process and contacted me every step of the way, letting me know the status of my claim and subsequent repair. Phil even went as far to contact me on his day off, just to let me know that the claim had been approved and the repairs had begun. It is apparent in the condition of the vehicle when it was returned that the mechanic, Joe Cooke, is a consummate professional. I have owned 9 Honda vehicles and have had them serviced at many dealerships over the course of twenty years. I have never been compelled to write a review until now, and I would not consider taking my car or purchasing a car from any other dealership after experiencing, what I would consider to be the best service I have received to date.

Joe Cooke

Diandchas
4/03/2013

"I was very impressed as was my wife with the overall..."

I was very impressed as was my wife with the overall informative,friendly and courteous service we recieved on bringing our car (CRV) in for service. Another very important aspect was how prompt and quickly we were given service to on Saturday,March30th. We were in and out (as promised) in a half hour. I am very glad we chose to shop at Honda of Babylon and wil do so willingly again.

All the people in the service department, right down to the cashier.

April 03, 2013

Diandchas, Thank you for taking the time to write these nice comments about the Service Department here at Babylon Honda!! We stirve for 100% customer satisfaction and appreciate hearing positive feedback from our customers. We appreciate your business and will continue to provide you with great service in the future! Thanks again, David Archer Customer Relations Manager Babylon Honda 631-669-8800 x 154

rsadowy2
3/14/2013

"I bought a Certified Pre-Owned Honda Element at Babylon..."

I bought a Certified Pre-Owned Honda Element at Babylon Honda 5 months ago. Last week I had a problem with the battery and had to jump start the car. When I arrived for service I was handled by Chris Marino. I told him about the battery problem and also asked him to check the TPMS sensor and perform a free oil and filter change as per the purchase agreement. He said that it would take about 45 minutes and he was right on. He informed me that the battery tested weak but since it was not covered under the warranty he would have to charge me $109.00 to replace the battery. Since I bought the car only 5 months ago it did not seem fair, so I talked to the Pre-Owned Sales Manager, Anthony Salomone. After discussing the situation with him, he authorized Chris to replace the battery and only charge me $20 for labor. I was very happy with this outcome and also the entire service experience. I would definitely recommend Babylon Honda to my friends and family. Roman Sadowy

March 14, 2013

Roman, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about the service you have received at Babylon Honda. We understand that there issues may arise but we work hard to make sure we can work out a solution and satisfy the customer. Thanks again for your review of Babylon Honda!! We hope to assist you again in the future!! David Archer Customer Relations Manager Babylon Honda 631-669-88200 x 154

dhay2001
2/16/2013

"Car problems are a BIG pain. Fenix, our service adviser..."

Car problems are a BIG pain. Fenix, our service adviser for this visit, actually listened to what the issues were. Result: car repaired to my satisfaction on the first go around. He did not try to 'sell' me more than was needed...I appreciate that because a repair is usually a big expense. Also, he recognized that we are loyal customers, and worked with me to resolve issue. Thanks, Fenix. Job well done!

Fenix

February 16, 2013

Thank you for the kind words about Fenix and the service department at Babylon Honda. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and are always happy when we satisfy a customer! Thank you for your loyalty to Babylon Honda and we look forward to assisting you again in the future. Thanks again!! David Archer Customer Relations Manager Babylon Honda 631-669-8800 x 154

pbug56
10/26/2012

"We went to Babylon Honda for 10 years for service on our..."

We went to Babylon Honda for 10 years for service on our Ody. We often had to bring the car back to either get a fix redone or finished or to repair something the mechanics broke when fixing something else. We went once to have an accessory added; we had to find the Honda parts on our own and provide the installation instructions since the dealership didn't know how. It took us a while to realize how much they lied. They have a policy; something is not broken (under warranty) until it either falls off or the computer pops up the right codes. For instance, our transmission was running rough long before the extended warranty ran out, but hey - no codes, no puddles of fluid under the car, so nothing wrong. Of course, after time (not mileage) ran out on the warranty, the trannie finally failed - under acceleration in traffic. And they didn't tell us that the rebuilt Honda trannie they would put in (mostly at our expense) did not fix the the problem that caused the failure, and that the rebuilds were done in a way to ensure that the replacement would die as soon as the warranty expired. They also have a highly inflated maintenance schedule for your car, designed to make them a lot more money.

don't remember, don't want to remember

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

; ; ; ; ; ;