Baierl Chevrolet

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Baierl Chevrolet

Baierl Chevrolet Info
About Baierl Chevrolet

At Baierl Automotive, we know there's an opportunity to improve the customer experience ... to set ourselves apart. Our mission is to be better than anyone else in the industry and guarantee your ownership experience is second to none. Here, you won't be guessing how much you can save off MSRP. Because our Low Price Promise ensures you'll find our everyday low price displayed on every vehicle, every day of the year. New or used, that price won't be beat. Our haggle-free buying makes things simple and easy so you can enjoy your new car from the very start. After the sale, you can rest assured that our exclusive Baierl Extended Protection Plan will provide the most comprehensive consumer protection in the industry. This $3,000 value is offered on every new car we sell at absolutely no additional cost to you. From our streamlined web and mobile sites, to our certified service technicians and state-of-the-art service facilities, we'll take care of you and your car. At Baierl, we're committed to be better at everything we do. And because of that, you'll see something here you won't see anywhere else. You'll see people who bring a smile to your face, and a product that brings a quickened beat to your heart. You'll see that finding the perfect car can be easy... that buying a car can actually be fun. And you'll see that one special thing that truly sets us apart... that we're Driven To Be Better. You'll see what it's like to be a Baierl Customer.

About Baierl Chevrolet

Chrissy
1/23/2015

"Best Dealership Experience "

My husband and I were in the market for a new car. We had a Chevy Cruise and were not sure what kind of car to get. Ed Haskins was our salesman and he was fabulous. He was not pushy and was very knowledgable about the vehicles. He took us on a test drive and spent the necessary time with us to help make our decision easily. He was able to answer all of our questions and made us feel confident in our decision to buy a Chevy Equinox. When we went to purchase the car, Ed welcomed us and made all of the paperwork easy and painless. Ed made sure that we the ins and outs of the Equinox before we drove off. I would recommend Baierl Chevrolet and Ed Haskins to anyone in the market to buy a new car. They are affordable and offer a lot of extra perks when you purchase a car from them.

DDYK
1/19/2015

"Purchased used pickup truck"

We had a very good experience dealing with Baierl Chevrolet. They were very professional and strived to make us happy. Our sales associate, Tom Sensenich did a great job of having paperwork ready and expedited the process. He even set up the bluetooth in the vehicle for me. No complaints at all.

jpolky
1/05/2015

"Great dealership"

We purchased a used 2013 Chevy Equinox from this dealership and the team was very friendly, efficient, and worked well with us in securing our purchase. The price of our vehicle was one not to pass up. After our purchase, our sales person Tom, even sat with us in the car, gave us a rundown of the controls, and helped us set up ONSTAR. We were very pleased and would recommend others to this dealership as well. Thanks Baierl!

Nicole Laudeman
12/19/2014

"Excellent Service"

We had an overall excellent experience at Baierl Chevrolet. As soon as we arrived, Vince Sunseri was immediately there to greet us at the door. We explained that we were looking at the 2003 Chevrolet S10. Vince took us out to look at the vehicle, take it for a test drive, and then went to his office to discuss the numbers. We explained to Vince that we didn't want to spend more than X amount per month, and without hassle Vince got us to that number. The process was fast and smooth. Vince was very helpful throughout the entire process.

Chaz Kellem
12/16/2014

"Overall Experience - New Car Purchase - Strongly Recommend"

The overall experience was great. The dealership and all staff involved in my purchase was helpful and very polite throughout. Cory was fantastic from the minute we met and has been throughout. He was great at walking me through each step and providing his experience and expertise. Cory truly went above and beyond to assure I was satisfied, within my budget, had the car that met my needs and was not rushed at all. He is friendly, respectful, and seems to really care for those he works with. The other staff that were engaged in the process worked well with Cory to assure all my needs were med. The dealership has a variety of cars and works well at finding the one for the person. Very easy to get to and from is the dealership.

brittany.morris.14268
12/03/2014

"Worst experience ever!!!"

I got my serviced after a car accident. I went to the dealership to get my vehicle and was informed they released my car to another customer!

Rich

bstringert
12/01/2014

"Professional and Personable"

Our experience at Baierl Chevrolet was both quick and simple. Vince Sunseri's vast knowledge of the vehicles allowed us not to waste any time and get right to the car that fit our needs. I am very happy with the Chevy Cruze and have Vince and Baierl Chevrolet to thank!

patty.filipowskitrappen
11/22/2014

"happy with purchase"

Purchase went well. Staff was helpful and professional on this visit. They worked with me to make the experience a happy one. Ed was great!

George-CranberryPA
11/21/2014

"Good purchase experience with Bill Martin at Bairel"

Just purchased a 2014 Volt from the dealership's Volt expert - Bill Martin. Very pleasant buying experience. Bill was very well versed on all the details on the Volt (there are many). Totally relaxed and pressure free sale. No hassle negotiation (used the Costco buying program). Very positive experience and I would recommend Bill highly.

runflatvet
11/18/2014

"Great place for new car purchase!"

Bought my 2014 Stingray Z51 from Iffi Ali & Tom Hull. The experience was smooth thru the entire process. Iffi is a great guy to deal with! Great price and very knowledgeable about the Stingray!

Reviews of Vince Sunseri