Baierl Chevrolet

10430 Perry Highway,
Wexford, Pennsylvania 15090
Baierl Chevrolet Info
About Baierl Chevrolet

At Baierl Automotive, we know there's an opportunity to improve the customer experience ... to set ourselves apart. Our mission is to be better than anyone else in the industry and guarantee your ownership experience is second to none. Here, you won't be guessing how much you can save off MSRP. Because our Low Price Promise ensures you'll find our everyday low price displayed on every vehicle, every day of the year. New or used, that price won't be beat. Our haggle-free buying makes things simple and easy so you can enjoy your new car from the very start. After the sale, you can rest assured that our exclusive Baierl Extended Protection Plan will provide the most comprehensive consumer protection in the industry. This $3,000 value is offered on every new car we sell at absolutely no additional cost to you. From our streamlined web and mobile sites, to our certified service technicians and state-of-the-art service facilities, we'll take care of you and your car. At Baierl, we're committed to be better at everything we do. And because of that, you'll see something here you won't see anywhere else. You'll see people who bring a smile to your face, and a product that brings a quickened beat to your heart. You'll see that finding the perfect car can be easy... that buying a car can actually be fun. And you'll see that one special thing that truly sets us apart... that we're Driven To Be Better. You'll see what it's like to be a Baierl Customer.

About Baierl Chevrolet

zman08
5/26/2016

"Actually had a great time buying a car."

I will recommend this dealer and this salesman to everyone I know. Helped me with everything I needed and even went above and beyond. A++

Meaningless Dealership Promises
5/13/2016

"Excellent Salesperson Worlds worst service center"

Tom Sensenich was my salesperson. One of the finest individuals I have ever encountered. No pressure & knowledgeable. He was excellent on follow-up. His Mgr Chuck acted like a sleezeball telling us if we didn't pay more than we wanted that Tom, our salesperson would NOT receive his commission for the sale. I have since learned through other channels that the dealership doesn't not compensate on commission. So, not only did the Chuck, the Sale Mgr, lie to us, but he tried to employ guilt as a sales tool. His behavior is both insulting and deceitful. I would not hesitate to purchase another car from Tom. He is a keeper. The dealership on the other hand I would never again frequent. Here is why: We purchased a $38k used vehicle that we were told had been subjected to over a 100 point inspection and was GM Certified. We were only 4 miles from the lot when we noticed that the left tail light was out. In the week following the purchase we had to take the SUV to another GM dealer for over $4000 in repairs. Fortunately, this expense was covered by a warranty BUT when the dealership says they have inspected the vehicle you do not expect to have to replace the brake front calipher, the On Star system, the transmission cooler line, oil cooler line, OX sensor and front brake rotors. Most frightening was that while my husband was driving to work the front brake calipher bolts came off the car. This could have caused a major accident. The car was thus not driveable and had to be flat-bedded to another GM dealer for repair and service. You do not expect the bolts to come off of your front brakes...ever...let alone when the car the been GM certified and covered in an over 100 point vehicle inspection. We should have been wiser from the start. The luxury car we purchased was put on the lot in filthy condition. Crumbs and handprints were all over the vehicle. Baierl vehicle servicing lacks attention to detail and actual vehicle maintenance/safety. I feel bad writing such a bad review for this dealership but it is the truth. Again I want to separate the wonderful help I received from Tom Sensenich from the incompetent servicing that is preformed on the vehicles that the dealership says are certified and ready for sale. When we were offered an extended warranty for the vehicle, the price of the warranty dropped 3 times without us even saying a word. It left us with an impression that the dealership is not honest and is not upfront with its customers. While my sales person was superb and tried to help us in so many ways, I cannot rate the dealership itself low enough because it does nothing that Susan Baierl and all the marketing posters promise to deliver to its customers.

Jenny215
5/06/2016

""On My Side""

I have many nice things to say about Baerl -- from purchasing my pre-owned vehicle nearly two years ago to the latest experience -- of having my transmission fail, and finding out from Greg and Clay in Chevrolet Service, that my extended and manufacturer warranty covered a TOTAL transmission replacement. They were happy to research and honor the warranty, and also let me know about a recall on the brakes that they took care of. These were among the many things that they helped me to understand concerning this incident -- what happened, what was going to take place to fix it, and how to make this as easy on me as possible. From towing, to creating a new key that was lost by the service station that I initially took the car to, to processing everything very quickly. I don't know much about cars, but I know I love mine -- I never felt like they weren't looking out for me in their suggestions and recommendations -- and they were both extremely responsive to my many phonecalls and questions. I live in the South Hills but will never buy or service a car anywhere else. It is worth the trip.

Greg and Clay Kovick (?) in service. Mary Beth in sales

Olivia11
5/02/2016

"Nicest Time"

We buy new vehicles every two to three years. This has by far been the most nicest most pleasant and happiest buy we have ever done. The sales person Dave Ging is a very nice and kind man. He was wonderful to deal with. He was patient and so nice to us and our 4 year old granddaughter. He was very knowledgable about the Colorado we bought. If you are looking for a Chevy go to Bariel and ask for Dave Ging. You won't be sorry. It was a 1 1/2 hour drive for us but well worth it.

Satisfied017
4/13/2016

"Excellent customer service"

I purchased a truck from baierl chevrolet and have never felt better about a vehicle purchase than now. The staff was awesome and they made my deal. I will definately return to do business in the future. I would recommend cory branch and baierl to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Jeff Bogesdoerfer

gwilson575
4/11/2016

"Leasing a new Chevrolet"

Friendly and patient in working with us to secure the deal. Clean showroom and offices. Complete instructions on features of car.....didn't seem in a hurry to see us drive off.

Bob
4/01/2016

"Great Experience"

The entire experience was great! No high-pressure sales and I was given a couple car options to go home and thing about. Financing was great and the actual sales process was clear and fast. Iffi was very knowledgeable about the features of the car and took his time explaining them.

2016 Camaro
3/28/2016

"Exceeded My Expectations"

This is the second Camaro we have leased from Ian Rabold and our third vehicle overall. Ian's knowledge of the vehicles far exceeds any other sales consultant we have ever dealt with. His enthusiasm for the Camaro is infectious...not that I needed any encouragement, but it was great to spend time with another person who shares my passion. Everyone at Baierl Chevrolet was courteous and made us feel welcome.

stedys15
3/24/2016

"Exceeding customer expectations"

I had a hard time finding the time to take in my car for an oil change. Tom Lang has business at my place of business and when I mentioned it to him, he personally took my car that day to the shop to have this service provided and brought it back to me. Thank you Tom!!

Tom Lang

Tpb221
3/21/2016

"Fantastic Service and Selection."

This is my second car I bought from Ed Haskins and Baierl. Couldn't"t be happier with the process. Ed made the whole thing a enjoyable experience.

Reviews of Tom Sensenich