Baierl Chevrolet

Tom Sensenich

Adam Lofaso, Finance Manager, Baierl Chevrolet

Adam Lofaso

June 21, 2017

"Great used-car buying experience"

- jmelchio

I have been researching used cars for over 1 month. In that time period, I have contacted Kyle at Baeirl several times, and each time he was quick to respond and completely answered all questions. I was having a hard time scheduling a time to visit the dealership for a test drive, so Kyle drove a car to me at work. His service definitely exceeded expectations. I ended up buying a car from Kyle, and the purchase process was quick, efficient, and very low pressure. I would definitely recommend working with Kyle and Baierl again.

Kyle Tasky

June 15, 2017

"Convenience and care in car leasing."

- catwalk

I picked up my new Chevy Cruze HB last night. It is beautiful and equipped with lots of goodies. I love it and I loved my whole experience with Baierl. Tom Sensenich was great to deal with. He was warm and friendly and very knowledgeable. He made me feel as though I was in good hands. The deal was quick and painless and I had my new car in a matter of hours. I felt no pressure, which had been my experience at other dealerships in the past. I highly recommend Baierl and Tom Sensenich to all potential buyers or leasers. Carol

Tom Sensenich
Adam Lofaso

March 29, 2017

"Leased a new 2017 Chevy Trax"

- JAM139

My experience leasing a new Chevy was wonderful due to the excellent service and availability for questions by Cory Branch. Cory's service was 100% the reason I bought a car with Baierl Chevy for the first time. Jeff Bugesdorfer in Finance also make the experience quick and painless. All around and amazing sales and financing team.

Other Employees : Jeff Bugesdorfer; Thoma Hull