Read Reviews Baierl Chevrolet

Fred ManheimerSales Consultant2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Baierl Chevrolet

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Baierl Chevrolet has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Baierl Chevrolet

At Baierl Automotive, we know there's an opportunity to improve the customer experience ... to set ourselves apart. Our mission is to be better than anyone else in the industry and guarantee your ownership experience is second to none. Here, you won't be guessing how much you can save off MSRP. Because our Low Price Promise ensures you'll find our everyday low price displayed on every vehicle, every day of the year. New or used, that price won't be beat. Our haggle-free buying makes things simple and easy so you can enjoy your new car from the very start. After the sale, you can rest assured that our exclusive Baierl Extended Protection Plan will provide the most comprehensive consumer protection in the industry. This $3,000 value is offered on every new car we sell at absolutely no additional cost to you. From our streamlined web and mobile sites, to our certified service technicians and state-of-the-art service facilities, we'll take care of you and your car. At Baierl, we're committed to be better at everything we do. And because of that, you'll see something here you won't see anywhere else. You'll see people who bring a smile to your face, and a product that brings a quickened beat to your heart. You'll see that finding the perfect car can be easy... that buying a car can actually be fun. And you'll see that one special thing that truly sets us apart... that we're Driven To Be Better. You'll see what it's like to be a Baierl Customer.

Our Location

Customer Lounge Area Shuttle Service
Drive-In Service Television
Express Service Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Tom Hull and David Marrangoni are the best......"

PegP
6/2/2014 8:32:47 AM

David Marrangoni and Tom Hull

My Review Of Baierl Chevrolet:

My father who is close to 90 and has advanced cancer, reluctantly reached the decision to sell his car. He did not buy it from Baierl, but with the outstanding help from Tom and David, Dad was able to sell the car to Baierl. Dad was very weak, so Tom came down from another Baierl location rather than have us go to him. He and David orchestrated the deal in a flash, then came out to Dad with all the necessary paperwork and had him sign while sitting in the car. It would have been a great commercial for Baierl, the transaction occurring on the trunk of Dad's Nissan with Dad in it. My brother and I really appreciated the kindness, efficiency and quickness Tom and David offered to get the deal done. In the midst of it, they also managed to make my dad smile and laugh a bit. My son and I buy our cars from Baierl, I think my brother is convinced to do the same the next time he makes a purchase. Thank you Tom and David for helping to make a difficult decision, and day, a little easier.....

Twitter
"Two Vehicles Purchased in 6 Months from Tom Sensenich"

SamCam
5/7/2014 1:43:02 PM

Tom SensenichTom Sensenich

My Review Of Baierl Chevrolet:

We have purchased two vehicles from Tom Sensenich in the past 6 months, a Honda CR-V and Chevrolet Avalanche. As usual, Tom and the Baierl team was extremely helpful and detail oriented. Tom and the Baierl team always have the customers best interest in mind. Our family and friends have been purchasing vehicles from Baierl for over 25 years. We would not think about purchasing anywhere else! Keep up the fantastic customer service Tom and Baierl, we look forward to purchasing for the next 25 + years!

"Professional and Friendly"

peggyfitzs
4/25/2014 6:24:49 PM

Leo ParksLeo Parks

My Review Of Baierl Chevrolet:

Our experience at the Baierl Used Car Center was unexpectedly enjoyable. We hadn't planned on acquiring another vehicle so I wasn't very happy. But my outstanding 2003 Honda Civic just wore out. Our daughter told us about a used Pontiac at Baierl Cadillac. We went to the Cadillac facility but found that the car was actually at the former Cadillac location which is now the Used Car Center. A gentleman at the Cadillac dealership kindly offered to call to ensure the Pontiac was still there. He was told it was. We arrived at the Baierl Used Car Center and found Uncle Leo Parks waiting at the door for us. He was upset because the Pontiac had been sold over the weekend but the system hadn't been updated. He couldn't apologize enough. Uncle Leo said he had another car in the same price range if we were interested. We were! It was a beautiful 2011 Honda Accord. It looked brand new inside and out. Uncle Leo told us everything we needed to know about the car and we drove it home. We love it!! Thanks to Uncle Leo for his knowledge and the suggestions (extra warranty, exterior coating) he made to us. We're retired and probably won't be car shopping again any time soon but if we are we'll look Uncle Leo up. We know we will receive honest and accurate information from him. The fact that he is so friendly doesn't hurt either! If we know of anyone looking for a used car we will definitely send them to Uncle Leo Parks.

"Dealer Rating"

DonniePat
4/13/2014 7:14:42 PM

Tom SensenichTom Sensenich

My Review Of Baierl Chevrolet:

Buying a new or used car has always been a trying experience from the salesman pressuring to make a sale to the financing when required. This dealership has erased all the stereotypes of car dealers. Everyone was helpful, polite and courteous. The entire transaction took less than three ours and I left with the new (used) vehicle. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy a used vehicle.

"AWESOME!"

sirsmitty79
4/6/2014 11:08:41 PM

Leo ParksLeo Parks

My Review Of Baierl Chevrolet:

My wife and I were in the market for a Chevrolet Suburban. We went to a few local dealerships and even searched online. I saw a particular one on Baierl website, and was transferred to the Awesome "Uncle Leo". Let me tell you, this guy is really great at what he does! He showed us the Suburban and answered ALL of the questions my wife and asked DIRECTLY. I am no novice to the car buying game, so let me stress how professional this man was. He kept us informed from beginning to end and worked to get us the best deal humanly possible. I would highly recommend anyone who's in the market for a vehicle to go and see these guys. They don't play games ,and work hard to earn your business.

A. Smith

Twitter
"So pleased with my purchase and the attention to detal..."

Shinsma
4/3/2014 9:48:10 AM

Allen BeegleAllen Beegle

My Review Of Baierl Chevrolet:

So pleased with my purchase and the attention to detal and professionalism of Allen. Everything was spot on and paperwork on pickup was organized and a very quick simple transaction. I believe I got a great deal and a great car. Recommend Allen to everyone as the best 'car salesman' I have had to deal with. Thanks

Twitter
"The sale experience was great. As far as the shop. Its..."

summa724
2/7/2014 1:57:05 PM

Fred ManheimerFred Manheimer

3.4

My Review Of Baierl Chevrolet:

The sale experience was great.
As far as the shop.
Its a joke. I will never return.
My new vehicle was never fix 100%.
The denied that there is a issue. Gave me a bunch of excuses.

Twitter
"This is my second consecutive purchase from Baierl..."

wildwolf121
1/25/2014 11:09:54 PM

Iffi AliIffi Ali

My Review Of Baierl Chevrolet:

This is my second consecutive purchase from Baierl Chevrolet, both dealing with Iffi. I specically went to see Iffy the second time as I really felt he help me on my first purchase. Everyone, though, is very friendly and helpful. Iffi has gone out of his way to help me select my car, as I stopped by several times indecisive of exact car and color. I know the service group from my past experiences servicing my first purchase, so I know I am in good hands again. I got the car I wanted (2014 Impala) with more options than expected at a very fair price.
I researched on the internet and visited a couple other dealers just to compare but wanted to purchase from Baierl / Iffi. I stongly recommend this dealership, as they have been around many years and have great work ethics. Thanks ! HC

Twitter
"Great customer service. Very prompt in getting quotes and..."

Src1124
1/25/2014 3:47:43 PM

Ed HaskinsEd Haskins
Tom HullTom Hull
PJ PatsilevasPJ Patsilevas
Mike RossiMike Rossi

My Review Of Baierl Chevrolet:

Great customer service. Very prompt in getting quotes and information. Helped me get the best deal with a lease turn in situation. Very happy with my experience.

Twitter
"Our experience was made easy by our car need and the..."

zatchemd3
12/20/2013 11:46:17 AM

Ian RaboldIan Rabold

My Review Of Baierl Chevrolet:

Our experience was made easy by our car need and the dealership having the car we wanted. Ian made the process very easy and was very accommodating with all of our questions. Ian and the staff at Baierl made our decision very easy to purchase from Baierl.

Reviews 11-20 >>