Baierl Chevrolet

10430 Perry Highway,
Wexford, Pennsylvania 15090
Baierl Chevrolet Info
About Baierl Chevrolet

At Baierl Automotive, we know there's an opportunity to improve the customer experience ... to set ourselves apart. Our mission is to be better than anyone else in the industry and guarantee your ownership experience is second to none. Here, you won't be guessing how much you can save off MSRP. Because our Low Price Promise ensures you'll find our everyday low price displayed on every vehicle, every day of the year. New or used, that price won't be beat. Our haggle-free buying makes things simple and easy so you can enjoy your new car from the very start. After the sale, you can rest assured that our exclusive Baierl Extended Protection Plan will provide the most comprehensive consumer protection in the industry. This $3,000 value is offered on every new car we sell at absolutely no additional cost to you. From our streamlined web and mobile sites, to our certified service technicians and state-of-the-art service facilities, we'll take care of you and your car. At Baierl, we're committed to be better at everything we do. And because of that, you'll see something here you won't see anywhere else. You'll see people who bring a smile to your face, and a product that brings a quickened beat to your heart. You'll see that finding the perfect car can be easy... that buying a car can actually be fun. And you'll see that one special thing that truly sets us apart... that we're Driven To Be Better. You'll see what it's like to be a Baierl Customer.

About Baierl Chevrolet

dustinv89
7/27/2015

"Great experience!"

Matt was very helpful in finding us the perfect truck! He found all the options we were looking for and didn't push anything we didn't want. We had a great experience working with Baierl and will be back in the future!

Matt Chasser

Happy
7/26/2015

"Salesperson knowledgable friendly and very helpful"

Bill Martin was the salesperson who helped us find the perfect car for my 17 year old daughter. We were very happy with the overall experience.

flowerchild
7/23/2015

"Easy, no pressure car buying"

I did research on-line, got a Truecar.com estimate of what I was going to pay for an Equinox. I talked with Ed Haskins. We went for a test drive and I loved the handling and the ride of the Equinox. Ed explained about the car and its options and asked what I wanted in a car. He got the paperwork started and I was driving my new car home two days later. Thank-you so much for making everything so easy Ed!

Stefplant
7/23/2015

"Best ever!"

Zach helped me find the perfect car! He was very knowledgable and friendly. I highly recommend this dealership! Definitely ask for Zach, he is the best.

heyjoe481
7/22/2015

"Thanks Adam"

Easy to work with and quick response. Adam was very knowledgeable about the Silverado, and helped make my vehicle delivery experience quite painless. I had to pick up my truck after the bedliner was installed and Adam kept me informed of when things were done, when I could pick up my other car, and everything i needed.

stoney
7/19/2015

"wonderful and easy experience"

Bill Martin was very informative and helpful in my buying process. I didn't feel pressured and I felt I received a very fair deal. I will tell my friends looking for a vehicle to think about a chevy and to go to Bill.

Siverado24
7/07/2015

"Thanks Cory"

We didn't feel pressured dealing with Cory purchasing a new truck. We will recommend him to friends in the future. Thank you Cory we love our new truck!!

Cindy1968

"excellant dealership"

Bill Martin was my salesman. Really took his time explaining everything on the Equionox I was looking at. Never made me feel like I was wasting his time and NO PRESSURE!! I did buy the car and was impressed with the quick financing process, friendly sales and service people. The service policy is fantastic.... Free oil changes and inspections. Very impressive!! Thank you all involved at Baierl!!

Linda
6/29/2015

"New car leasing experience "

Cory Branch and Thomas Hull gave awesome service in the leasing of a new car today. They were knowledgeable, courteous and attentive to my buying needs. They made the process as simple and satisfying as possible. Linda

Jeff Bogesdorfer

jshukes
6/29/2015

"Outstanding....Adam was so helpful and totally informed!"

Adam was a great salesman I would rate him and the experience as outstanding! He was very well informed about his product and help us every step of the way...Mike in finance was also a great help I would say they were both outstanding...top grades for both of them and of course we love the car!

Reviews of Ed Haskins