Baierl Chevrolet

10430 Perry Highway,
Wexford, Pennsylvania 15090
Baierl Chevrolet Info
About Baierl Chevrolet

At Baierl Automotive, we know there's an opportunity to improve the customer experience ... to set ourselves apart. Our mission is to be better than anyone else in the industry and guarantee your ownership experience is second to none. Here, you won't be guessing how much you can save off MSRP. Because our Low Price Promise ensures you'll find our everyday low price displayed on every vehicle, every day of the year. New or used, that price won't be beat. Our haggle-free buying makes things simple and easy so you can enjoy your new car from the very start. After the sale, you can rest assured that our exclusive Baierl Extended Protection Plan will provide the most comprehensive consumer protection in the industry. This $3,000 value is offered on every new car we sell at absolutely no additional cost to you. From our streamlined web and mobile sites, to our certified service technicians and state-of-the-art service facilities, we'll take care of you and your car. At Baierl, we're committed to be better at everything we do. And because of that, you'll see something here you won't see anywhere else. You'll see people who bring a smile to your face, and a product that brings a quickened beat to your heart. You'll see that finding the perfect car can be easy... that buying a car can actually be fun. And you'll see that one special thing that truly sets us apart... that we're Driven To Be Better. You'll see what it's like to be a Baierl Customer.

About Baierl Chevrolet

Jim
4/08/2015

"Good experience"

Cory Branch could not have been any more pleasant or helpful. And Jeff the financial man was also great. We also got a good deal on the car we purchased. And we look forward to having both of our cars serviced there in the future.

booface
4/05/2015

"quick and easy"

Went out looking for a 2015 Colorado and they didn't have any in stock at the time. I couldn't wait because I needed to get out of the lemon I was currently driving at the time. So my sales associate Tom Sensenich led the way to the used certified vehicles they had and I ended up leaving with a 2011 GMC Sierra. They have a nice selection of new and used certified vehicles. If you go to buy a vehicle I would recommend you ask for Tom Sensenich. He lets you pick put the vehicle you would like and let's you know if it can work out in your favor or not. No pressure and he is very informative.

delpizzo
4/03/2015

"great car buying experience!"

Zack Peindl help us tremendously we got a great price on our cheverlot Malibu. He was honest with us and went above and beyond customer service. We will for sure buy our next car with him.

joker6295

"Satisfied customer."

Tom Sensenich was a pleasure to deal with. He was very knowledgeable and helpful with the 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 I purchased. Tom is a good salesperson and really good at his job. I will be a returning for my vehicle needs.

carol vilseck- hughes

"Bought a car"

Worked with Bill Martin on the purchase of a Corvette. Did a GREAT job, no pressure, explained history of car, price was excellent, and made it the best car purchase I have ever experienced. Thanks Bill and Tom Hull.

Tom/Cindy

"Superb Dealership!"

With our experience in purchasing and maintaining our past and present vehicles, Baierl's Sales, Service, and Administration has always been there. Our recent visit, (went for an inspection) I wanted to look at a truck, well needless to say that three days later, we bought the truck! Cory Branch and Mike Rossi worked very hard to get me the truck of my dreams! I highly recommend Baierl Chevrolet/Cadillac for there superb sales, service, and friendly atmosphere! Thank You Cory and Mike for the "win/win" experience! Tom

Roger
3/25/2015

"Purchase used car"

Sales person Tom Sensenich was nice, friendly and great to work with. Dealership was able to work with me to get me were I needed to be at in price and trade in. I would recommend Baierl and Tom to friends.

Ruth St.clair Adams
3/20/2015

"my expperience"

I love my new car and Tom was so helpful and kind. Thank you Tom for helping me work the automatic starter. Have and awesome Day??

bogeyhart
3/01/2015

"Way above expectations!"

My experience from the moment I walked in the front door was fabulous. I was greeted by a receptionist named Loretta, who was the most warm and smiley woman. (She even offered me hand cream when I said my hands were so dry from the cold weather!) My salesman, Corey Branch, was no ordinary salesman. He was a genuine, knowledgable person who made me feel at ease during the entire car-buying experience. Everyone from the salesmanager to the finance manager was absolutely above par. I could not have asked for a better experience when buying a car. Thank you to everyone at Baierl Chevrolet!!! I love my new Equinox!!! Gayle Hart

Dan Boyd, Mr. Bogey...(not sure how to spell. He was the financing man)

earl
2/28/2015

"Iffi Ali"

In October 2014 while my 2004 CTS-V was being inspected I walked over to the Chevrolet Showroom to inquire about the imminent SS with a manual transmission. The first person I encountered was Iffi Ali who advised that there were none available but would he would call me when any were delivered that I could see and drive. Iffi called me early afternoon February 24, 2015 to let me know that a white SS had just arrived and was being unloaded from the trailer. My wife and me showed up about 3-4 hours later to see the car in the showroom. We knew it had just been placed in the showroom as the engine bay was still warm when we raised the hood. The next day we returned, drove the car and took it home February 25, 2015; about 27 hours after we first saw it! I was really pleased that Iffi called me as he committed months before and provided me the opportunity to purchase one of the first SS manual transmission cars. I hope Baierl continues to encourage and reward that type of communication and commitment. This is the second time I have had this type of experience with Baierl. The 2004 CTS-V I started this story out with is what I traded in for this SS. I got a similar call from KC at Baierl Cadillac on that car in May 2004; one of the first CTS-Vs. In about a day I drove it home also!

Reviews of Tom Sensenich