Baierl Chevrolet

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Baierl Chevrolet

Baierl Chevrolet Info
About Baierl Chevrolet

At Baierl Automotive, we know there's an opportunity to improve the customer experience ... to set ourselves apart. Our mission is to be better than anyone else in the industry and guarantee your ownership experience is second to none. Here, you won't be guessing how much you can save off MSRP. Because our Low Price Promise ensures you'll find our everyday low price displayed on every vehicle, every day of the year. New or used, that price won't be beat. Our haggle-free buying makes things simple and easy so you can enjoy your new car from the very start. After the sale, you can rest assured that our exclusive Baierl Extended Protection Plan will provide the most comprehensive consumer protection in the industry. This $3,000 value is offered on every new car we sell at absolutely no additional cost to you. From our streamlined web and mobile sites, to our certified service technicians and state-of-the-art service facilities, we'll take care of you and your car. At Baierl, we're committed to be better at everything we do. And because of that, you'll see something here you won't see anywhere else. You'll see people who bring a smile to your face, and a product that brings a quickened beat to your heart. You'll see that finding the perfect car can be easy... that buying a car can actually be fun. And you'll see that one special thing that truly sets us apart... that we're Driven To Be Better. You'll see what it's like to be a Baierl Customer.

About Baierl Chevrolet

"happy with purchase"

Purchase went well. Staff was helpful and professional on this visit. They worked with me to make the experience a happy one. Ed was great!

"Good purchase experience with Bill Martin at Bairel"

Just purchased a 2014 Volt from the dealership's Volt expert - Bill Martin. Very pleasant buying experience. Bill was very well versed on all the details on the Volt (there are many). Totally relaxed and pressure free sale. No hassle negotiation (used the Costco buying program). Very positive experience and I would recommend Bill highly.

"Great place for new car purchase!"

Bought my 2014 Stingray Z51 from Iffi Ali & Tom Hull. The experience was smooth thru the entire process. Iffi is a great guy to deal with! Great price and very knowledgeable about the Stingray!

"Found the car I specified without extras!"

Worth traveling from Green Tree to Wexford for. Other Dealers were not willing to find a vehicle which matched my specification without the options I did not want.

"Great buying experience"

Our sales person was very knowledgeable about the models we were interested in. He did not rush us and let us take the car out on the highway where I will be doing most of my driving. We visited other dealers and our experience at Baierl was tops. In addition, the show room was very clean and brightly lit. The finance department was friendly and thorough with regards to our warranty options. I recommend Baierl for your next car purchase.

Jeffrey Bogesdorfer, Finance Manager

"Vince Sunseri excellant salesman."

First time buyer at Baierl Chevrolet and the service was excellent thanks due to Vince Sunseri. Had been to a few different auto dealers but because of Vince's kindness and knowledge we decided to deal with Baierl. Everyone that we spoke to was extremely helpful and very courteous. The outstanding service and explanation of everything made it a pleasure doing business with them.

"They keep me coming back"

Three weeks ago I traded in my 2012 Chevy Silverado for a 2013 Chevy Silverado Z71 package All Star edition. Vince Sunseri was my sales person once again. Vince, showed me the truck and explained all the options for the vehicle over my 2012. The 2013 is a extended cab with all the bells and whistles that I have been looking for and the price was good. Tom Lang worked the numbers and did a excellent job getting me where I wanted and needed to be. This is the sixth vehicle that me and the wife have bought here at Baierl Chevy. We are always treated great. This is the reason we keep buying at Baierl and will continue to do so. The service dept is excellent also. Francis is my service advisor and he always keeps us posted on how the service is going on our vehicles and when it will be done. My thanks to Tom Lang for taking the extra time to make sure my new truck was all serviced and ready to go at time of delivery.

Tom Lang

"Tom Hull and David Marrangoni are the best......"

My father who is close to 90 and has advanced cancer, reluctantly reached the decision to sell his car. He did not buy it from Baierl, but with the outstanding help from Tom and David, Dad was able to sell the car to Baierl. Dad was very weak, so Tom came down from another Baierl location rather than have us go to him. He and David orchestrated the deal in a flash, then came out to Dad with all the necessary paperwork and had him sign while sitting in the car. It would have been a great commercial for Baierl, the transaction occurring on the trunk of Dad's Nissan with Dad in it. My brother and I really appreciated the kindness, efficiency and quickness Tom and David offered to get the deal done. In the midst of it, they also managed to make my dad smile and laugh a bit. My son and I buy our cars from Baierl, I think my brother is convinced to do the same the next time he makes a purchase. Thank you Tom and David for helping to make a difficult decision, and day, a little easier.....

David Marrangoni and Tom Hull

"Two Vehicles Purchased in 6 Months from Tom Sensenich"

We have purchased two vehicles from Tom Sensenich in the past 6 months, a Honda CR-V and Chevrolet Avalanche. As usual, Tom and the Baierl team was extremely helpful and detail oriented. Tom and the Baierl team always have the customers best interest in mind. Our family and friends have been purchasing vehicles from Baierl for over 25 years. We would not think about purchasing anywhere else! Keep up the fantastic customer service Tom and Baierl, we look forward to purchasing for the next 25 + years!

"Professional and Friendly"

Our experience at the Baierl Used Car Center was unexpectedly enjoyable. We hadn't planned on acquiring another vehicle so I wasn't very happy. But my outstanding 2003 Honda Civic just wore out. Our daughter told us about a used Pontiac at Baierl Cadillac. We went to the Cadillac facility but found that the car was actually at the former Cadillac location which is now the Used Car Center. A gentleman at the Cadillac dealership kindly offered to call to ensure the Pontiac was still there. He was told it was. We arrived at the Baierl Used Car Center and found Uncle Leo Parks waiting at the door for us. He was upset because the Pontiac had been sold over the weekend but the system hadn't been updated. He couldn't apologize enough. Uncle Leo said he had another car in the same price range if we were interested. We were! It was a beautiful 2011 Honda Accord. It looked brand new inside and out. Uncle Leo told us everything we needed to know about the car and we drove it home. We love it!! Thanks to Uncle Leo for his knowledge and the suggestions (extra warranty, exterior coating) he made to us. We're retired and probably won't be car shopping again any time soon but if we are we'll look Uncle Leo up. We know we will receive honest and accurate information from him. The fact that he is so friendly doesn't hurt either! If we know of anyone looking for a used car we will definitely send them to Uncle Leo Parks.

Reviews of Bill Martin