Baierl Chevrolet

Tom Sensenich

March 13, 2017

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

- Masterdavidshim

Great team of guys helped me out..no pressure and very accommodating to my needs. Can't say enough about how great my experience was; my wife's lease is up in a year and half, and I can definitely say this is where we'll be coming again!

March 07, 2017

"Purchase and Service at Baierl Chevrolet"

- Truck lovers

Cory Branch in Sales was easy, fun, social and comfortable to work with. Knowledgeable about his inventory and making numbers work. Service crew, including Kevin Sullivan, made the changes to our new purchase as well as helping us with our other 2 Chevy's quickly and easy. Thank you baierl and your team members

January 27, 2017

"Great People"

- flytyNo1

Recently purchased a used 2015 Chevy Silverado. The people were terrific to deal with. They really respected my time. I went in to the dealership and completed my sale in under two hours. By far the best buying experience I have had purchasing a vehicle.

New 2016 Cadillac CTS, $52880