Baierl Chevrolet

10430 Perry Highway,
Wexford, Pennsylvania 15090
Baierl Chevrolet Info
About Baierl Chevrolet

At Baierl Automotive, we know there's an opportunity to improve the customer experience ... to set ourselves apart. Our mission is to be better than anyone else in the industry and guarantee your ownership experience is second to none. Here, you won't be guessing how much you can save off MSRP. Because our Low Price Promise ensures you'll find our everyday low price displayed on every vehicle, every day of the year. New or used, that price won't be beat. Our haggle-free buying makes things simple and easy so you can enjoy your new car from the very start. After the sale, you can rest assured that our exclusive Baierl Extended Protection Plan will provide the most comprehensive consumer protection in the industry. This $3,000 value is offered on every new car we sell at absolutely no additional cost to you. From our streamlined web and mobile sites, to our certified service technicians and state-of-the-art service facilities, we'll take care of you and your car. At Baierl, we're committed to be better at everything we do. And because of that, you'll see something here you won't see anywhere else. You'll see people who bring a smile to your face, and a product that brings a quickened beat to your heart. You'll see that finding the perfect car can be easy... that buying a car can actually be fun. And you'll see that one special thing that truly sets us apart... that we're Driven To Be Better. You'll see what it's like to be a Baierl Customer.

About Baierl Chevrolet

Cindy1968

"excellant dealership"

Bill Martin was my salesman. Really took his time explaining everything on the Equionox I was looking at. Never made me feel like I was wasting his time and NO PRESSURE!! I did buy the car and was impressed with the quick financing process, friendly sales and service people. The service policy is fantastic.... Free oil changes and inspections. Very impressive!! Thank you all involved at Baierl!!

Linda
6/29/2015

"New car leasing experience "

Cory Branch and Thomas Hull gave awesome service in the leasing of a new car today. They were knowledgeable, courteous and attentive to my buying needs. They made the process as simple and satisfying as possible. Linda

Jeff Bogesdorfer

jshukes
6/29/2015

"Outstanding....Adam was so helpful and totally informed!"

Adam was a great salesman I would rate him and the experience as outstanding! He was very well informed about his product and help us every step of the way...Mike in finance was also a great help I would say they were both outstanding...top grades for both of them and of course we love the car!

bobred1955
6/25/2015

"Great experience"

Cory was a joy to work with. Extremely satisfied!!!!!!! I will be recommending him to all my friends and family who are looking for a new car

Katie727
6/22/2015

"Great experience!!"

Great experience leasing my first car! The process was fast and easy, Baierl will ALWAYS be the place to go! Extremely satisfied and will highly recommend to all family and friends.

LARose
6/19/2015

"Great experience great car!!"

We came to the dealership because of the car I had researched online. We knew what we wanted and we already had a plan in mind. For as prepared as we were, we were still nervous for the experience because we have not had very good car buying experiences before. Bill greated us on the floor and helped us every step of the way! We had a great test drive because I wasn't sure if upgrading to the traverse would be a difficult transition to drive. Then once we loved the test drive we sat in his office and told him everything we had researched. We already had the car we wanted in mind and our price also in mind. Bill sat and listened to us and got us into the car we wanted. He didn't try to force us into more than we wanted or talk us into anything we couldn't handle. Bill was a great sales man very laid back and not annoying and pushy! We had a very excellent experience.

lherman
6/18/2015

"Great Sales Experience"

My Sales rep, Cory Branch did an amazing job helping me work in my budget. He was very friendly, understanding, and helpful each step of the way. He and his Manager worked with me to give me a great lease deal and I was happy. Cory was acomodating and worked in my time schedule. I would recommend them to anyone.

The Finance person and sales manager were very helpful, do not recall the names.

judith
6/16/2015

"excellent!"

Wow! Mr. Ging could not have been more helpful and understanding. It was a quick and easy transaction. Thank you so much Dave. We look forward to stopping by the service center when needed.

Auntie M
6/11/2015

"Baierl Earned Our Repeat Business"

We bought our first "Baierl" auto two and 1/2 years ago from Ed Haskins. We love our Equinox and the outstanding service we have received from this dealer and its employees. When it was time to trade our Toyota in, we called Ed and made an appointment to see him. Once again, we were very happy dealing with him and later that day drove a new Malibu home. We could have gone to a lot of dealers but felt that Baierl deserved our repeat business. We continue to share our positive experiences at Baierl with all our friends! Marilyn Sproule

Eric Raymond
6/04/2015

"Baierl Chevrolet Cadillac "

I've purchased many cars at Baierl dealerships in Wexford, Pa. over many years and have never had any issues. 1 Cadillac , 3 Chevy Impalas and once an Alero :-). (I actually had over 120,000 miles on my Alero when I traded that in; seems like 20 years ago) The personnel have all been courteous, informative and patient. I have no plans to buy elsewhere in the future. Convenient location to my home and service department always been accommodating when required. This is a 5 star group of professionals. I know Dave Ging personally and he is very well versed in automobiles. Eric Raymond

Reviews of Cory Branch