Baierl Chevrolet

10430 Perry Highway,
Wexford, Pennsylvania 15090
Baierl Chevrolet Info
About Baierl Chevrolet

At Baierl Automotive, we know there's an opportunity to improve the customer experience ... to set ourselves apart. Our mission is to be better than anyone else in the industry and guarantee your ownership experience is second to none. Here, you won't be guessing how much you can save off MSRP. Because our Low Price Promise ensures you'll find our everyday low price displayed on every vehicle, every day of the year. New or used, that price won't be beat. Our haggle-free buying makes things simple and easy so you can enjoy your new car from the very start. After the sale, you can rest assured that our exclusive Baierl Extended Protection Plan will provide the most comprehensive consumer protection in the industry. This $3,000 value is offered on every new car we sell at absolutely no additional cost to you. From our streamlined web and mobile sites, to our certified service technicians and state-of-the-art service facilities, we'll take care of you and your car. At Baierl, we're committed to be better at everything we do. And because of that, you'll see something here you won't see anywhere else. You'll see people who bring a smile to your face, and a product that brings a quickened beat to your heart. You'll see that finding the perfect car can be easy... that buying a car can actually be fun. And you'll see that one special thing that truly sets us apart... that we're Driven To Be Better. You'll see what it's like to be a Baierl Customer.

About Baierl Chevrolet

Olivia11
5/02/2016

"Nicest Time"

We buy new vehicles every two to three years. This has by far been the most nicest most pleasant and happiest buy we have ever done. The sales person Dave Ging is a very nice and kind man. He was wonderful to deal with. He was patient and so nice to us and our 4 year old granddaughter. He was very knowledgable about the Colorado we bought. If you are looking for a Chevy go to Bariel and ask for Dave Ging. You won't be sorry. It was a 1 1/2 hour drive for us but well worth it.

Satisfied017
4/13/2016

"Excellent customer service"

I purchased a truck from baierl chevrolet and have never felt better about a vehicle purchase than now. The staff was awesome and they made my deal. I will definately return to do business in the future. I would recommend cory branch and baierl to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Jeff Bogesdoerfer

gwilson575
4/11/2016

"Leasing a new Chevrolet"

Friendly and patient in working with us to secure the deal. Clean showroom and offices. Complete instructions on features of car.....didn't seem in a hurry to see us drive off.

Bob
4/01/2016

"Great Experience"

The entire experience was great! No high-pressure sales and I was given a couple car options to go home and thing about. Financing was great and the actual sales process was clear and fast. Iffi was very knowledgeable about the features of the car and took his time explaining them.

2016 Camaro
3/28/2016

"Exceeded My Expectations"

This is the second Camaro we have leased from Ian Rabold and our third vehicle overall. Ian's knowledge of the vehicles far exceeds any other sales consultant we have ever dealt with. His enthusiasm for the Camaro is infectious...not that I needed any encouragement, but it was great to spend time with another person who shares my passion. Everyone at Baierl Chevrolet was courteous and made us feel welcome.

stedys15
3/24/2016

"Exceeding customer expectations"

I had a hard time finding the time to take in my car for an oil change. Tom Lang has business at my place of business and when I mentioned it to him, he personally took my car that day to the shop to have this service provided and brought it back to me. Thank you Tom!!

Tom Lang

Tpb221
3/21/2016

"Fantastic Service and Selection."

This is my second car I bought from Ed Haskins and Baierl. Couldn't"t be happier with the process. Ed made the whole thing a enjoyable experience.

Kingcamo
3/18/2016

"Great service from top to bottom"

Clay was great! Explained everything so we were on the same page and helped me with an error that another Chevy dealer made with my warranty.

Clay cova

Dessarae
3/16/2016

"Was a great experience "

For the time we walked in they were very helpful and friendly. They all worked very hard to find the vehicles we wanted, and never did they pressure even though we had other dealerships to shop at. It was a great experience and in the end we bought two vehicles from Corey. And even after the sale he does everything he can to make things easier for us.

Carol0637
3/14/2016

"Great"

Tom Sensenich was great to work with. I felt no pressure to have to buy a car which made my decision easy. He was recommended to me by a friend who had a good experience with Tom when he bought a new car.

Reviews of Cory Branch