Baierl Chevrolet

10430 Perry Highway,
Wexford, Pennsylvania 15090
Baierl Chevrolet Info
About Baierl Chevrolet

At Baierl Automotive, we know there's an opportunity to improve the customer experience ... to set ourselves apart. Our mission is to be better than anyone else in the industry and guarantee your ownership experience is second to none. Here, you won't be guessing how much you can save off MSRP. Because our Low Price Promise ensures you'll find our everyday low price displayed on every vehicle, every day of the year. New or used, that price won't be beat. Our haggle-free buying makes things simple and easy so you can enjoy your new car from the very start. After the sale, you can rest assured that our exclusive Baierl Extended Protection Plan will provide the most comprehensive consumer protection in the industry. This $3,000 value is offered on every new car we sell at absolutely no additional cost to you. From our streamlined web and mobile sites, to our certified service technicians and state-of-the-art service facilities, we'll take care of you and your car. At Baierl, we're committed to be better at everything we do. And because of that, you'll see something here you won't see anywhere else. You'll see people who bring a smile to your face, and a product that brings a quickened beat to your heart. You'll see that finding the perfect car can be easy... that buying a car can actually be fun. And you'll see that one special thing that truly sets us apart... that we're Driven To Be Better. You'll see what it's like to be a Baierl Customer.

About Baierl Chevrolet

Emily00112
5/27/2015

"Smooth, easy process. Knowledgable staff!! "

Great experience leasing my first car! Kyle walked me though each step, making sure I fully understood everything. I felt so comfortable signing my first lease on my first Chevy!! Kyle Tasky is the best!!!!!!

scalise89
5/19/2015

"After 4 months of dealing, BAIREL was by far the BEST!"

I can't express to you enough the ridiculous road I was on to buying a good vehicle. I went to at least 12 dealerships and worked very closely with the majority of them as I needed a new car. I was lied to up and down by almost every one but Bairel. I cannot believe how easily "most" car salesman can lie to you without thinking twice. Luckily, I was very informed and called out every lie to the salesman's face. I was even told by Toyota of Greensburg that they can only sell certified Toyota's, they sell me a Certified Lexus ( I have the window sticker saying its certified so it should come with a warranty) then I am told its not certified after they charged me $3100 extra for a warranty it was supposed to have. Long story short, Ed Haskins at Bairel Chevrolet in Wexford was incredible. They were willing to negotiate and told the truth. If you're even half awake, you can tell when a salesman is lying to you and really appreciate when they are just upfront with you. Ed was very upfront with me and when I noticed the rotors on the 2013 VW Passat were bad, he had no issues getting them replaced for free (all four of them too!) - on top of that, the detailers who clean the car there are incredible, the car looked brand new and I have yet to have a single issue with it. I plan on recommending them to many people, specifically Ed Haskins as I couldn't have been happier considering how terrible every other car dealer was from Greensburg to Wexford to Monroeville and Moon, I've been to many and these guys are the best.

Endorphinman
5/18/2015

"A Smooth Stress Free Car Buying Experience"

The purchase of my 2015 Equinox LTZ at Baierl was one of the smoothest transactions I have ever had. They took away the stress of car buying. I walked into Baeirl Cadillac on a referral from my neighbor. She was extremely satisfied with Tom Holderman, her salesman. I was looking for a contact name at Baeirl Ford to trade my F350. I met Tom and was impressed how he went out of his way to help, knowing I was looking for a Ford. I left to run some errands, but within an hour, I was back at Baeirl Cadillac to see Tom. I knew I wanted to work with him. We discussed my needs and I fell in love with the Black Equinox LTZ. We made the deal, and set a time for me to complete the transaction the next day . With modern technology, I do not believe there are any bad cars out there like the old days. Just different price points. With all the dealers out there, Service is their only chance to stand out. By service, I mean, from the time a potential customer walks on to the lot for information, through a sale, to the end of the warranty and beyond. This is what makes a great car buying experience.

David Hull

catparts
5/10/2015

"poor management "

Took my car on on Thursday may 7th to get a recall done for gm to meet epa rules. I was told it was a simple software update. I told them I would pick the car up on Sunday afternoon. When I got there to pick the car up on Sunday they had it behind the building locked in their gates. I will not be going back and will probably never buy a gm product again.

Supersport
5/08/2015

"Great dealership and Grest People"

My self or my family have purchased over 30 vehicles from Baierl and this last purchase was the easiest and the best, Bob Connelly did a wonderful job on follow up and follow thru

jh071075
5/03/2015

"excellent"

Pleasure to work with, staff was friendly and helpful. Actually worked to get you the vehicle you want not them telling you what they can put you in. Very satisfied.

sandylee945
5/01/2015

"Seamless"

We knew what we wanted in a vehicle. Amazing, that our salesman knew too. He explained all of the new technology on the car and itemized what came with it. My partner was interested in racks for our kayaks and we ended up getting them installed there also. Cory, our salesman looked up all the pricing for what we wanted. We really appreciated the "no pressure" attitude at Baierl. We called ahead and our salesman had exactly what we wanted right outside the door! If the service is as good as the sales staff, we know just where to go for our next car.

Loretta Holder

mcgruff23
5/01/2015

"customer service"

Bob vonnelley was awesome. Frim the ninute i walked in the door i felt this where i was going to buy my car from. Very informative when i had any concerns about my vehicle.

Jmarmar5780
4/30/2015

"Best stock to pick from"

Had plenty of stock to pick from. Sale and paper work went through without a problem. Details about the options were explain to me in detail.

Heather and Tony
4/23/2015

"A +++++++++++++++++++++++++ Experience"

We can't say enough about our great experience with Baierl for our vehicle purchases. We came in looking to upgrade from our Suburban to another Suburban or GMC YukonXL. We loved the used YukonXL they had on hand but weren't sure we wanted that high of a payment on a used vehicle. Both Ed and Dave took the time to help us understand our vehicle purchasing options and we ended up upgrading both of our older vehicles for two brand new vehicles! With the main intent of only trading in the family car for an upgrade and leaving with two new cars tells you what a wonderful job they did. We got the best value for our trades and great prices on our new vehicles. They took the time to explain things to us, were very negotiable with helping us get into something within our budget and also did everything very quickly. We looked Monday and were driving home in two new vehicles Tuesday Evening! A+++ to everyone we dealt with, very pleasurable experience from the initial email request I sent to the signing of the paperwork! Will definitely be back in the future! Thanks everybody for making this a wonderful experience for us! We couldn't be happier! Tony, Heather, Anthony, Carlo, Alyssa and Domenic Chippewa Twp.

Jeff Bogesdorfer