Baierl Chevrolet

10430 Perry Highway,
Wexford, Pennsylvania 15090
Baierl Chevrolet Info
About Baierl Chevrolet

At Baierl Automotive, we know there's an opportunity to improve the customer experience ... to set ourselves apart. Our mission is to be better than anyone else in the industry and guarantee your ownership experience is second to none. Here, you won't be guessing how much you can save off MSRP. Because our Low Price Promise ensures you'll find our everyday low price displayed on every vehicle, every day of the year. New or used, that price won't be beat. Our haggle-free buying makes things simple and easy so you can enjoy your new car from the very start. After the sale, you can rest assured that our exclusive Baierl Extended Protection Plan will provide the most comprehensive consumer protection in the industry. This $3,000 value is offered on every new car we sell at absolutely no additional cost to you. From our streamlined web and mobile sites, to our certified service technicians and state-of-the-art service facilities, we'll take care of you and your car. At Baierl, we're committed to be better at everything we do. And because of that, you'll see something here you won't see anywhere else. You'll see people who bring a smile to your face, and a product that brings a quickened beat to your heart. You'll see that finding the perfect car can be easy... that buying a car can actually be fun. And you'll see that one special thing that truly sets us apart... that we're Driven To Be Better. You'll see what it's like to be a Baierl Customer.

About Baierl Chevrolet

mmeyer
8/27/2015

"New Lease / Trade In"

Cory Branch was great to work with. He was knowledgeable and helpful. We received a fair price for our trade in and a beautiful truck in return!

Dominic

SHELLEY
8/26/2015

"New Car Purchase / Lease"

My car buying experience was a positive one at Baierl Chevrolet in Wexford. Both Vicki Wargo and Cory Branch made it a pleasant experience. I began working online via email with Vicki to cut out the price negotiation once in the dealership. Vicki was determined to beat the other dealers in the area, and answered every question promptly. She worked until she got me the price I was comfortable with and in the car I was shopping for. She set me up an appointment with Cory to finish the purchase in the dealership, and he was waiting for us with the car when we arrived. Cory finished the deal with us by getting what we needed for our trade and finalizing the paper work. What I liked about the whole experience is it seemed like there was no negotiating going on because we worked out the price via email before we walked into the showroom. Thank you to Cory, Vicki and also Dave in finance for the great experience! Shelley and David Vasbinder

nelson77
8/26/2015

"New Car Experience"

Dan Stewart was a very friendly helpful young salesman. He was polite, knowledgeable, and eager to meet the our new car needs. He was prompt in returning phone calls and setting up appointments. The dealership offered the best price in the area on the new vehicle. It was a very pleasant shopping experience.

Firefighter
8/12/2015

"The "Best" Chevrolet Dealership"

Baierl has been our choice for over 25 years. Dealing with Mr. Iffi Ali for many years now. This gentlemen is a true class act and has made our car shopping experience along with many of our family and referred friends an enjoyable experience. Our most recent vehicle is the new Chevrolet Trax. Iffi worked to get us into the plan which works best for us. Definitely will always recommend Baierl to anyone who ask, Where has been your best car shopping experience? Thanks Iffi and Thank you Lee for having employees like Iffi.

Jeff

Baierl Chevrolet responded to this review

August 13, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us and our community! We hope you are enjoying your new Trax and yes, Iffi is truly a great person! Please do not hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you! Thanks again! Kate Pakler Digital Director Baierl Automotive

Voltguy
8/06/2015

"Quick and painless"

Adam Lofaso was great. He kept in touch with me via text and was always available to answer questions. The dealership was very well managed and the staff friendly. I am going back to buy another Chevy as soon as the 2016 Volt comes out

dustinv89
7/27/2015

"Great experience!"

Matt was very helpful in finding us the perfect truck! He found all the options we were looking for and didn't push anything we didn't want. We had a great experience working with Baierl and will be back in the future!

Matt Chasser

Happy
7/26/2015

"Salesperson knowledgable friendly and very helpful"

Bill Martin was the salesperson who helped us find the perfect car for my 17 year old daughter. We were very happy with the overall experience.

flowerchild
7/23/2015

"Easy, no pressure car buying"

I did research on-line, got a Truecar.com estimate of what I was going to pay for an Equinox. I talked with Ed Haskins. We went for a test drive and I loved the handling and the ride of the Equinox. Ed explained about the car and its options and asked what I wanted in a car. He got the paperwork started and I was driving my new car home two days later. Thank-you so much for making everything so easy Ed!

Stefplant
7/23/2015

"Best ever!"

Zach helped me find the perfect car! He was very knowledgable and friendly. I highly recommend this dealership! Definitely ask for Zach, he is the best.

heyjoe481
7/22/2015

"Thanks Adam"

Easy to work with and quick response. Adam was very knowledgeable about the Silverado, and helped make my vehicle delivery experience quite painless. I had to pick up my truck after the bedliner was installed and Adam kept me informed of when things were done, when I could pick up my other car, and everything i needed.

Reviews of Cory Branch