Baierl Chevrolet

10430 Perry Highway,
Wexford, Pennsylvania 15090
Baierl Chevrolet Info
About Baierl Chevrolet

At Baierl Automotive, we know there's an opportunity to improve the customer experience ... to set ourselves apart. Our mission is to be better than anyone else in the industry and guarantee your ownership experience is second to none. Here, you won't be guessing how much you can save off MSRP. Because our Low Price Promise ensures you'll find our everyday low price displayed on every vehicle, every day of the year. New or used, that price won't be beat. Our haggle-free buying makes things simple and easy so you can enjoy your new car from the very start. After the sale, you can rest assured that our exclusive Baierl Extended Protection Plan will provide the most comprehensive consumer protection in the industry. This $3,000 value is offered on every new car we sell at absolutely no additional cost to you. From our streamlined web and mobile sites, to our certified service technicians and state-of-the-art service facilities, we'll take care of you and your car. At Baierl, we're committed to be better at everything we do. And because of that, you'll see something here you won't see anywhere else. You'll see people who bring a smile to your face, and a product that brings a quickened beat to your heart. You'll see that finding the perfect car can be easy... that buying a car can actually be fun. And you'll see that one special thing that truly sets us apart... that we're Driven To Be Better. You'll see what it's like to be a Baierl Customer.

About Baierl Chevrolet

Carrie H
2/10/2016

"Fantastic Service from beginning to end!!"

We purchased at 2016 Chevy Trax and we love it! We had an amazing experience from the moment we walked in the door until the moment we left. We worked with Matt Little, we felt that he gave his honest opinion and helped us get the best possible deal on our vehicle. From sales, to finance, to service, every person was friendly and provided to best possible service for their customer. Jeff Bogesdorfer in finance was amazing walking us through step by step through the financing our Trax. Every question was answered!!! I would highly recommend buying a new vehicle from Baierl Chevrolet and working with Matt Little to get the best possible deal.

Jeff Bogesdorfer

fran
2/08/2016

"chev trax"

matthew little helped me to understand the leasing process with great patience. he then was able to get me into the car I liked with a very affordable monthly payment. no pressure is what I appreciated too. you can be proud of having a competent and caring salesman on your staff.

HappyGirl
2/08/2016

"Great and Honest Service"

Kyle Tasky was very pleasant and honest. He listened to what I wanted and found me a car that met my needs perfectly!! I never felt pressured or stressed in any way. He also knew what payments I was comfortable with and made sure that's what I got!! He explained and helped me understand all the many features of my new car. With this being the first car ever purchased on my own, I was more than a bit stressed and nervous. Kyle and the other employees made this a very nice and easy experience . I was very pleased and would definitely recommend Kyle and this dealership!!

Nar
2/07/2016

"chevy cruze :)"

Mr. Lofaso, at Baierl took care of our leasing process. I love the car and the experience with Baierl has been very positive thus far. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family. I had researched online before heading there and so far its been great !

kate
2/02/2016

"great service."

Adam was pleasant and helpful, and he did not delay or drag out the process. We needed a certain. Type and Adam did not try to convince us to buy anything else.

CustomerSince1966
1/18/2016

"Horrendous Telephone System"

Baierl Chevrolet used to be a pretty top quality dealership. And they still can be, if you can get through their horrendous telephone system. It's almost as if they are deliberately trying to discourage you from calling. However, they need to realize that customers do need to speak with a live person on occasion, especially when trying to buy a car, or to schedule service, or to order parts. With their expansion into so many different brands, their phone system will often ring in at a site far from where you intended, so that when someone does answer, they might have no idea if who you're looking for is even working. Next, when scheduling service, or trying to check the status or a repair, you invariably get voice mail. Few of us can afford to sit waiting for a return call, especially if you're not wedded to a cell phone. I've tried to have my level of frustration conveyed to Lee Baierl, but apparently on deaf ears. Perhaps he's been on the phone! I would ask that he simply try to call in, and taste the experience for himself.

Not applicable.

Jay
1/16/2016

"Top notch dealership"

Zack was great to deal with. He always followed through on what he said he would, was very flexible, and gave great customer service. Thanks again Zack!!

Richardspeaks90@gmail.com
1/15/2016

"They made it easy "

Well Worth Going To Good Service ed was very knowledgeable Made it a relaxing experience. just drank my coffee and let him tell me what he could do for me now I'm covered bumper to number :)

John S
1/11/2016

"Our New 2016 Equinox"

We continued our 33 year relationship with Baierl Chevrolet last week as we purchased a 2016 Equinox LTZ from Sales Consultant Dave Ging. We are totally pleased with the vehicle and want to thank Dave for delivering the high standards of professionalism that we have come to know over the years at Baierl Chevrolet. We highly recommend that anyone in the market for a new or used car consider meeting with Dave Ging at Baierl Chevrolet to have a pleasing and satisfactory car-buying experience.

Bogie in Finance

Chrisjd
1/10/2016

"Used car purchase"

My daughter bought her first car and Tom was great with her. He was very informative about the car and spent a great deal of time going over everything with her. I would highly recommend Tom.

Reviews of Dominic  Meyer