Baierl Chevrolet

10430 Perry Highway,
Wexford, Pennsylvania 15090
Baierl Chevrolet Info
About Baierl Chevrolet

At Baierl Automotive, we know there's an opportunity to improve the customer experience ... to set ourselves apart. Our mission is to be better than anyone else in the industry and guarantee your ownership experience is second to none. Here, you won't be guessing how much you can save off MSRP. Because our Low Price Promise ensures you'll find our everyday low price displayed on every vehicle, every day of the year. New or used, that price won't be beat. Our haggle-free buying makes things simple and easy so you can enjoy your new car from the very start. After the sale, you can rest assured that our exclusive Baierl Extended Protection Plan will provide the most comprehensive consumer protection in the industry. This $3,000 value is offered on every new car we sell at absolutely no additional cost to you. From our streamlined web and mobile sites, to our certified service technicians and state-of-the-art service facilities, we'll take care of you and your car. At Baierl, we're committed to be better at everything we do. And because of that, you'll see something here you won't see anywhere else. You'll see people who bring a smile to your face, and a product that brings a quickened beat to your heart. You'll see that finding the perfect car can be easy... that buying a car can actually be fun. And you'll see that one special thing that truly sets us apart... that we're Driven To Be Better. You'll see what it's like to be a Baierl Customer.

About Baierl Chevrolet

Oldpoboy
9/08/2016

"Professional at all levels"

In the past 20 odd years, I have leased or purchased six new vehicles, four of them from Baierl. OnTuesday, 9/7/16, I went to Baierl looking to buy an older, used car for my 16 year old grand daughter. I went to Baierl because of their professional sales people and their outstanding service dept. Our salesman turned out to be Cory Branch. We told him that we were looking for a used car in the $5000 range. There were none on his lot but he found one for us on the Baierl Kia lot. We followed him there and he proceeded to show us the same professional service that we had received when we leased a $35,000 Trailblazer. I always recommend Baierl to people looking for a car, and I will definitely recommend that they seek out Cory as their salesman.

David Margraf
8/21/2016

"Satisfying experience."

Kyle Tasky was very friendly and helpful through the whole process. I felt comfortable working with him and it made the two hour drive to Pittsburgh well worth it.

SRXguy
7/24/2016

"Kyle provided the best car buying experience ever."

Kyle was helping me via the internet to purchase a car I saw online. By the time we finalized financing the car was purchase by someone else. I saw another vehicle I was interested in at Baierl Kia. Kyle came down to that dealership so I could check out the car and take it for a test drive. After I finishing the paperwork for the purchase, they told me it would be a few more minutes, because the detail shop was short staffed and Kyle was down their detailing my car to get it ready to deliver to me! Though-out the 4 or 5 days I was working with Kyle online, he never once tried to get me to come in and take the car for a test drive, until I was ready. I know that's a sales tactic that works with me because I find I like the car and just have to have it. I didn't have buyers remorse because I purchased the car on my own terms and without any pressure. I'll definitely work with Kyle exclusively for my next car purchase.

KurtK
6/23/2016

"Excellent shopping and buying experience"

Kyle was a pleasure to work with! We explained our situation to him and told him exactly what we needed. He provided us with several options and assisted us in our decision without any pressure. In fact we ended up with a less expensive payment than we could have. Kyle put us, the customer first. All the individuals we worked with at Baierl were very courteous and extremely helpful. I woule highly recommend this dealership!!!

Raymond Scott
6/21/2016

"Best car buying experience, that I ever had. "

I live in NY, but I bought my particular car in PA. I left a message about the car, I was looking at, and received a call shortly from Kyle Tasky. Spoke with Kyle a few times about the car, and decided to come check it out. When I got to the dealership, everyone was so friendly, and I mean everyone. I met Kyle, who took me to look at the car, we went on a test drive and I was sold. Kyle did not try to pressure me into buying car,any questions I had about the car, he had the answer. Came back and met Jeff the finance director, once again very nice man. If I am ever in the market again for a new car, I will definitely look up Baierl even though I live in another state. If you are looking for a car, ask for Kyle. The people were kind, courteous, and professional.

pegrandcar
6/06/2016

"Top notch !!"

This is our second vehicle purchase in a year from this dealership! We were so impressed with the care everyone gave us. These were the two easiest buys we have ever made. Our Sales Consultant, Kyle Tasky, should be commended with the top notch service he provided to us. He helped us decide which options were available and fit into our budget. He was very knowledgeable in his job, answering all of our questions thoroughly. We could not have been more pleased with our experience!! We will recommend this dealership and salesman to everyone we know who is looking for a great experience!

Bing83!
6/02/2016

"A great experience from beginning to end"

My husband and I went to Baierl Chevrolet looking for a new vehicle for him. The manager Chuck greeted us immediately. A few minutes later Kyle came out. I liked him immediately. He made me feel comfortable with him. We talked about what we wanted and were hoping to end up with. Kyle was patient with us. He took us on two test drives. We settled on a vehicle and decided to buy. One of the reasons that I liked Kyle so much was that he was honest and straightforward with us. Not one time did I feel like I was being talked down to or lied to which was really refreshing. We went though the with deal and got my husband a new vehicle. A few days after bringing it home, my husband noticed something was wrong with it. He called Kyle and he helped us get it taken care of. I highly recommend working with him on your next purchase.

zman08
5/26/2016

"Actually had a great time buying a car."

I will recommend this dealer and this salesman to everyone I know. Helped me with everything I needed and even went above and beyond. A++

Meaningless Dealership Promises
5/13/2016

"Excellent Salesperson Worlds worst service center"

Tom Sensenich was my salesperson. One of the finest individuals I have ever encountered. No pressure & knowledgeable. He was excellent on follow-up. His Mgr Chuck acted like a sleezeball telling us if we didn't pay more than we wanted that Tom, our salesperson would NOT receive his commission for the sale. I have since learned through other channels that the dealership doesn't not compensate on commission. So, not only did the Chuck, the Sale Mgr, lie to us, but he tried to employ guilt as a sales tool. His behavior is both insulting and deceitful. I would not hesitate to purchase another car from Tom. He is a keeper. The dealership on the other hand I would never again frequent. Here is why: We purchased a $38k used vehicle that we were told had been subjected to over a 100 point inspection and was GM Certified. We were only 4 miles from the lot when we noticed that the left tail light was out. In the week following the purchase we had to take the SUV to another GM dealer for over $4000 in repairs. Fortunately, this expense was covered by a warranty BUT when the dealership says they have inspected the vehicle you do not expect to have to replace the brake front calipher, the On Star system, the transmission cooler line, oil cooler line, OX sensor and front brake rotors. Most frightening was that while my husband was driving to work the front brake calipher bolts came off the car. This could have caused a major accident. The car was thus not driveable and had to be flat-bedded to another GM dealer for repair and service. You do not expect the bolts to come off of your front brakes...ever...let alone when the car the been GM certified and covered in an over 100 point vehicle inspection. We should have been wiser from the start. The luxury car we purchased was put on the lot in filthy condition. Crumbs and handprints were all over the vehicle. Baierl vehicle servicing lacks attention to detail and actual vehicle maintenance/safety. I feel bad writing such a bad review for this dealership but it is the truth. Again I want to separate the wonderful help I received from Tom Sensenich from the incompetent servicing that is preformed on the vehicles that the dealership says are certified and ready for sale. When we were offered an extended warranty for the vehicle, the price of the warranty dropped 3 times without us even saying a word. It left us with an impression that the dealership is not honest and is not upfront with its customers. While my sales person was superb and tried to help us in so many ways, I cannot rate the dealership itself low enough because it does nothing that Susan Baierl and all the marketing posters promise to deliver to its customers.

Jenny215
5/06/2016

""On My Side""

I have many nice things to say about Baerl -- from purchasing my pre-owned vehicle nearly two years ago to the latest experience -- of having my transmission fail, and finding out from Greg and Clay in Chevrolet Service, that my extended and manufacturer warranty covered a TOTAL transmission replacement. They were happy to research and honor the warranty, and also let me know about a recall on the brakes that they took care of. These were among the many things that they helped me to understand concerning this incident -- what happened, what was going to take place to fix it, and how to make this as easy on me as possible. From towing, to creating a new key that was lost by the service station that I initially took the car to, to processing everything very quickly. I don't know much about cars, but I know I love mine -- I never felt like they weren't looking out for me in their suggestions and recommendations -- and they were both extremely responsive to my many phonecalls and questions. I live in the South Hills but will never buy or service a car anywhere else. It is worth the trip.

Greg and Clay Kovick (?) in service. Mary Beth in sales