Balise Honda

Hoffman Honda

krbelloff
12/16/2014

"Avoid at all costs"

While the sales lady we very nice the rest of the staff are crooks. Finance guy added service contract and changed numbers and the sales manager and General Manager are about as rude as you can get. I had a post purchase issue and was actually told that they wouldnt help me because they "gave" me a good deal on my car. Drive the extra 5 min to another dealer, it will save you future frustartuon

Larry Bass

Tracy Lafreniere
11/24/2014

"Happy customer"

Yesterday I became a first time owner of my new Honda Civic Lx and couldt be happier! Thanks to my salesman, Alex Medina, he was patient and super friendley trying to work out the best possible deal for me! I highly recommend Balise Honda!

Alex medina

Haniffa06
11/13/2014

"Best experience with car buying"

Eddie Gonzalez got me into a 2012 Honda Odyssey for a great price. It was a great experience and also helpful. I will recommend all of my friends and family to Eddie. Over all awesome experience!

Eddie Gonzalez

BrownJL
10/29/2014

"Went in to look, came out with a lease :)"

I am a new proud owner of the 2014 Honda Civic EX. It's everything I wanted and more. I went in with the intentions to browse and came out with a new car. All the safety features in the car plus the sunroof had me sold immediately. Franklin went above and beyond while dealing with all my needs and concerns that came with trading in my previous vehicle. The site is very professional and welcoming. I've sent everyone who has stopped me to admire my new vehicle over to this site. Keep up the great work!!!

Franklin Brown

shawn.teece
10/25/2014

"Excellent customer service "

I am leasing my 2014 CRV from Balise Honda. I could not be more satisfied. They treated me with respect and dealt with my needs. I worked with a sales associate named Derek Metras. He was very knowledgeable and very customer friendly. I got a great deal and I would go back there every time I purchase a new Honda. I would definitely recommend this facility to a friend.

Derek Metras

DianaLBishop
8/21/2014

"Outstanding Service from the Service Department"

I brought my car in for service on Saturday. Everyone I interacted with was extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful. The service department went above and beyond to help correct a problem with my vehicle. I will always bring my vehicle back here for service. Balise Honda knows how to do customer service right. They are the best!

Lauren Deschaine

Rick Galavan
7/24/2014

"Watch out for their used vehicles."

I purchased a 2009 Accord from Balise with 44k miles on it, and what a heap of junk it was. Clutch burned out after driving it for 10k miles, that cost me $1600, then the gasket started leaking, had that fixed under warranty...3 months later still consuming oil had new gasket installed at another shop because BALISE mechanics didnt replace it properly. Replaced rear breaks because they were squeeking at 60k, started sqeeking again at 62k...rear breaks were shot. Engine still burning oil 2 months later had all 4 pistons replaced by honda.....i cant believe how many problems my car had... with all these problems you would think a dealership would stand by their product and try to work with me to fix the issues to you know...keep their buisness....nope not anything, and from the other ratings i can see that keeping their buisness is not a trend with Balise. Absolutely refused to help me with the clutch, blamed me right away for the cars problems, i have been driving stick shifts since i've had my license and i have never burned out a clutch in any of the vehicles i have owned. All in all i absolutely will not be going back, i have turned everyone away from balise dealerships that i have talked to. It has become me goal to take their buisness and make them go elsewhere because of their refusal to work with me, absolutely stay away from Balise and go to Lia honda in enfield.

Balise

allieorocks
6/30/2014

"3rd Honda from Balise and will go back for our next car"

I previously bought a 2006 Pilot, then a 2008 Accord from Kim, who unfortunately is no longer there. I worked with Sam this time, and he was great. No pressure, and worked with me to fit my budget. With a less-than-optimal credit score, I was hopeful that being a three-peat customer would help, and it definitely did. I went in Friday afternoon to trade in my Accord for a lease and signed all the paperwork that day. On Saturday when I went to pick up my new CR-V, I was pleasantly surprised when Shane (the financing manager I worked with) asked me back to his office to re-sign the papers. When Honda Financial Services found out I was getting a 3rd car through them, they lowered my payment even more and threw in free service for the life of the lease. I will definitely be back.

Sam Pok, Shane

pelchat1
6/03/2014

"Bad Service"

I had an appointment for a basic oil change. My Accord sat for first 45 minutes with no one working on it. It took a total of ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES. 45 Minutes of waisting my time. I complained to the service rep and he said it was because of the multi point inspection. A bunch of bull. They changed the height of my seat and moved it all the way forward. If you look at the service reps it looks like they hate thier jobs. Miserable looking faces. I bought three Honda's from Balise and will not be buying any more from them.

Last name Reyes

Candice515
3/07/2014

"I was working with these dealership for a couple months..."

I was working with these dealership for a couple months and I was so excited when they found me a new Accord just the one I wanted that had been on the lot for a while and has 6k miles that they offered me a great deal to buy! I was so excited I went straight to the dealership and gave the a $500 check to hold the vehicle for me. They put a sold sign on it (it was in the showroom) and they told me they locked it. They assured me they wouldn't sell it to anyone else and that if someone else was interested in it they would call me first. The next morning my salesperson text me to tell me the General Manager said they had given me too good a deal and that he had just sold my car to someone else behind my back(for more money)! I realize I got a great deal but it is VERY BAD BUSINESS to give your word to someone and then do exactly what you said you wouldn't do. I felt very betrayed I had been working with this dealership for a long time and I thought they had my interests at heart they knew I had gone through hardship with Toyota involving legal proceedings but in the end all they cared about was MONEY. ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS ETHIC WHATSOEVER!

GM