Balise Honda

Balise Honda
Balise Honda Info

Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Curry Honda

"I bought my used Subaru Outback through this dealership..."

I bought my used Subaru Outback through this dealership in Aug 11. They had agreed to go pick it up from a sister store in RI. I was told if they were to go get it that I was expected to buy it, whatever. Once it was at the dealership I was told that everyone was too busy to set me up on a test drive but I could drive it around the lot to see what it was like. At this point my spidey sense was telling me to run but I liked the car so I stayed. I was then told by the salesman that I was expected to pay full asking price because they went and got it for me. I told him that was not going to happen. The day that I was supposed to take delivery of the car I saw it in a parking lot of a Costco in CT. The salesman decided to take it for a ride and run some errands, wicked cool. I went to go take delivery later that night and I was then told it wan't ready because the insurance company wasn't insuring cars that day. That was a lie because I had already transfered the insurance myself. It took two extra days to take delivery for various reasons. The car had to be sent back to the service dept a few times for recurring problems.I finally gave up bring it back and chose to deal with the problems. I began to notice that all four tires would go flat every few weeks and brought that to the attention of the management. After some back and forth discussion, he told me he would replace two tires and not four even thought the manual clearly states that all four need to be changed because its AWD and damage to the transfer case can occur if four arent replaced. While this was happening the radio lighting stopped working. He told me I bought a used car and should expect these things to happen. NICE. After writting to Mike Balise, Larry offered to trade my car in and make things right. I bought the car for 11,800 and he offered me 5,000 in trade, Really? His reasoning is that is was a subaru on a honda lot and he had no interest in it. I will never step foot in the honda dealership again. I got screwed at Balise Honda. My air compressor gets a workout keeping the tires inflated.

Larry Bass

"I bought a 2007 Tahoe from these guys, and sent it..."

I bought a 2007 Tahoe from these guys, and sent it straight oversees to a friend. After reaching there, I found out that it had a deployed airbag and it had been to an accident. I have never been told that by the sales person I worked with. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. My Tahoe turned out to be rusty, and in a bad shape. I did not see the car as I based my purchase on the good ratings and on the salesperson's description of the vehicle. All I can say, BE CARFUL when dealing with them. Good luck in your purchase somewhere else.

Juan

"I worked with Kim Morris for the second time, and she..."

I worked with Kim Morris for the second time, and she gave me a great deal. I traded in my 2006 Honda Pilot for a 2008 Honda Accord. Kim worked quickly and effectively, and did a lot of work without me needing to be there. I spoke with her over the phone in the morning, and she had me come in later in the day to drive away in my new car. It was a wonderful experience. The price was right, the service was excellent, and the deal was unbeatable. I couldn't be happier with Kim or Balise. Go there- you won't be disappointed.

Kim Morris

"The dealership went beyond my expectations. They made me..."

The dealership went beyond my expectations. They made me feel very comfortable about everything that I needed to get done to my car. My car needed a lot of work done which I was well aware of before (oil, fluids, had some leak, filters, timing belt, rear brakes were squeaking etc..) and Kent (service consultant) explained everything and was very friendly, informative and patient with me. I explained to him that I was not going to be able to afford all of the work my car needed to get done but that I had to make this long trip in the next couple of days and had to get my car in good enough shape to be safe. I needed his advise. No problem. He went to talk to the technician that was looking at my car, crunch some numbers up and he took care of me. I felt he cared for my well being and was very informative about the most important things to get done. The dealership also arranged for me to get a rental car while my car was in the shop so I was never left without transportation to go to work and school. My car was done in no time! I went on my trip and did not have any problems, I felt very safe. I also notice my car ran so much smoother. Also the dealership gives you this Know you Vehicle manual that help you understand your car's health. It is a such a great little manual! I like to take care of my car and to keep track of any work i get done and this makes it so much easier for me. I feel I know my car so much more now. It is such an excellent idea! We are in a world where people are well informed of anything due to the internet. Information is easily accessible and Balise Honda is very much aware of that! I can trust this dealership for any future service. Over all great experience with this dealership.

Kent Hutchinson, D. Sharman (tech)

"Better than what I ever expected from a dealership. ..."

Better than what I ever expected from a dealership. great service, prompt, polite, courteous, reasonably priced. What else can you expect from a reputable dealership. There was no pressure and no annoying phone calls to see if i have made my decision.

Richard James

"I have had the opportunity to lease my last 3 Hondas with..."

I have had the opportunity to lease my last 3 Hondas with Balise Honda. The sales rep, Rich Ethier, was extremely helpful and provided us with options. The finance manager was very helpful. We get our service done there as well and have received exceptional service each time. I would recommend Balise Honda.

Rich Ethier

"Rudy made sure I walked out of the dealership happy. He..."

Rudy made sure I walked out of the dealership happy. He gave me diffrent options to choose from. He answer all my questions and concerns. He was very friendly and easy to talk to. I am very happy with my new car. The customer service at Baslise is great, my car was ready the same day, the people are friendly and my expierence was pleasent. I've done business with other car dealership but Balise has been the only company that I keep coming back to.

Rudy Hytmiah

"PETER WAS VERY FRIENDLY And made the buying process very..."

PETER WAS VERY FRIENDLY And made the buying process very easy. the car was clean and ready when promised with no problem. all the financing and registering of the car was taken care of for me. i would definetely recommend balise and peter to anyone interested in a new or used vehicle.

PETER CARRIGAN

"My lease was ending and usually I just turn them in. Rich..."

My lease was ending and usually I just turn them in. Rich (my salesperson) found that my lease actually had equity and in turn was able to lower the cost of my new Pilot. I new I wanted a Pilot and was planning on getting one anyway, Rich made it easier than I thought it would be and saved me money. I also liked the option to roll the regular maintenance of the vehicle into the lease. I will pay nothing out of pocket other than monthly payment for three years. This makes my lease experience even better. See you in three years Balise,...

Rich Ethier

"The experience was the best from start to finish. Squire..."

The experience was the best from start to finish. Squire helped us thru all aspects of the lease as well as the trade in. All employees we delt with were helpful. This isn't the first or will it be the last vehicle I purchase from Balise. Never having owned a Honda...I love my Ridgeline so far. I have had no problems with my new vehicle. NOT ONE !!

SQUIRE