Read Reviews Balise Honda

3.4

3.3

2.9

based on 19 reviews

Overall
3.2

3.2 out of 5

44 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Balise Honda

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Balise Honda

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I bought a 2007 Tahoe from these guys, and sent it..."

accessmotors
10/31/2011 12:28:33 PM

Juan

1.4

My Review Of Balise Honda:

I bought a 2007 Tahoe from these guys, and sent it straight oversees to a friend. After reaching there, I found out that it had a deployed airbag and it had been to an accident. I have never been told that by the sales person I worked with. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. My Tahoe turned out to be rusty, and in a bad shape. I did not see the car as I based my purchase on the good ratings and on the salesperson's description of the vehicle. All I can say, BE CARFUL when dealing with them. Good luck in your purchase somewhere else.

Twitter
"I worked with Kim Morris for the second time, and she..."

allieorocks
6/20/2011 3:57:20 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Kim Morris

My Review Of Balise Honda:

I worked with Kim Morris for the second time, and she gave me a great deal. I traded in my 2006 Honda Pilot for a 2008 Honda Accord. Kim worked quickly and effectively, and did a lot of work without me needing to be there. I spoke with her over the phone in the morning, and she had me come in later in the day to drive away in my new car. It was a wonderful experience. The price was right, the service was excellent, and the deal was unbeatable. I couldn't be happier with Kim or Balise. Go there- you won't be disappointed.

Twitter
"The dealership went beyond my expectations. They made me..."

NatSev
2/7/2011 8:12:56 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Kent Hutchinson
D. Sharman (tech)

My Review Of Balise Honda:

The dealership went beyond my expectations. They made me feel very comfortable about everything that I needed to get done to my car. My car needed a lot of work done which I was well aware of before (oil, fluids, had some leak, filters, timing belt, rear brakes were squeaking etc..) and Kent (service consultant) explained everything and was very friendly, informative and patient with me. I explained to him that I was not going to be able to afford all of the work my car needed to get done but that I had to make this long trip in the next couple of days and had to get my car in good enough shape to be safe. I needed his advise. No problem. He went to talk to the technician that was looking at my car, crunch some numbers up and he took care of me. I felt he cared for my well being and was very informative about the most important things to get done. The dealership also arranged for me to get a rental car while my car was in the shop so I was never left without transportation to go to work and school. My car was done in no time! I went on my trip and did not have any problems, I felt very safe. I also notice my car ran so much smoother. Also the dealership gives you this Know you Vehicle manual that help you understand your car's health. It is a such a great little manual! I like to take care of my car and to keep track of any work i get done and this makes it so much easier for me. I feel I know my car so much more now. It is such an excellent idea! We are in a world where people are well informed of anything due to the internet. Information is easily accessible and Balise Honda is very much aware of that! I can trust this dealership for any future service. Over all great experience with this dealership.

Twitter
"Better than what I ever expected from a dealership. ..."

maxx024
1/26/2011 10:17:00 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Richard James

My Review Of Balise Honda:

Better than what I ever expected from a dealership. great service, prompt, polite, courteous, reasonably priced. What else can you expect from a reputable dealership. There was no pressure and no annoying phone calls to see if i have made my decision.

Twitter
"I have had the opportunity to lease my last 3 Hondas with..."

frankd19
1/24/2011 7:43:07 PM

Rich Ethier

My Review Of Balise Honda:

I have had the opportunity to lease my last 3 Hondas with Balise Honda. The sales rep, Rich Ethier, was extremely helpful and provided us with options. The finance manager was very helpful. We get our service done there as well and have received exceptional service each time. I would recommend Balise Honda.

Twitter
"Rudy made sure I walked out of the dealership happy. He..."

candicesomar
1/24/2011 2:42:39 PM

Rudy Hytmiah

My Review Of Balise Honda:

Rudy made sure I walked out of the dealership happy. He gave me diffrent options to choose from. He answer all my questions and concerns. He was very friendly and easy to talk to. I am very happy with my new car. The customer service at Baslise is great, my car was ready the same day, the people are friendly and my expierence was pleasent. I've done business with other car dealership but Balise has been the only company that I keep coming back to.

Twitter
"PETER WAS VERY FRIENDLY And made the buying process very..."

DIANE STEELEY
1/22/2011 7:13:22 PM

PETER CARRIGAN

My Review Of Balise Honda:

PETER WAS VERY FRIENDLY And made the buying process very easy. the car was clean and ready when promised with no problem. all the financing and registering of the car was taken care of for me. i would definetely recommend balise and peter to anyone interested in a new or used vehicle.

Twitter
"My lease was ending and usually I just turn them in. Rich..."

sftiasrh
1/22/2011 3:20:13 PM

Rich Ethier

My Review Of Balise Honda:

My lease was ending and usually I just turn them in. Rich (my salesperson) found that my lease actually had equity and in turn was able to lower the cost of my new Pilot. I new I wanted a Pilot and was planning on getting one anyway, Rich made it easier than I thought it would be and saved me money. I also liked the option to roll the regular maintenance of the vehicle into the lease. I will pay nothing out of pocket other than monthly payment for three years. This makes my lease experience even better.

See you in three years Balise,...

Twitter
"The experience was the best from start to finish. Squire..."

dmcaron
1/22/2011 10:53:09 AM

SQUIRE

My Review Of Balise Honda:

The experience was the best from start to finish. Squire helped us thru all aspects of the lease as well as the trade in. All employees we delt with were helpful. This isn't the first or will it be the last vehicle I purchase from Balise. Never having owned a Honda...I love my Ridgeline so far. I have had no problems with my new vehicle. NOT ONE !!

Twitter
"Our experience was great. Squire is a very helpful and..."

mikemayjk
1/21/2011 4:29:17 PM

Squire

My Review Of Balise Honda:

Our experience was great. Squire is a very helpful and friendly salesman. There was no pressure to buy but plenty of customer service. The price was the best around with an incentive offered. They found the CRV in the color we wanted. We would recommend this dealership.

<< Reviews 11-20 | Reviews 31-40 >>