Balise Honda

Hoffman Honda

Kelsmanley
2/17/2015

"Above and Beyond!"

Even though I was just past my warranty, when AAA left me stranded, Balise came to my rescue, jumped my car and took it in to replace the battery, and came to get me at work when I was ready to get it. All for free!

Bob Pietro

acphelps09
1/14/2015

"Outstanding People "

I just had the best car dealership experience that I've ever had. I went in there yesterday 1/13/15 and told them my whole story about my car that I had just bought. I was running into problem after problem, and I still don't know what is wrong with it. But I can tell you its something.... I told my previous dealer I was going to look around for other cars but where could I. He said Balise Chevy and Honda. So I looked both places up, I liked one car from Chevy and about 3 from Honda so I chose to come to Honda. I wanted to check out a 2006 Chevy Equinox at first, and the first thing I noticed was the check engine light, and that was the same problem with my 2011 Kia Sportage that I just purchased. Little to say, my poor Kia that I loved so much, is very sick and needs to be fixed. So anyways, I test drove the Equinox I liked it other then it had over 68,000 miles on it and the check engine light came on. Alex, the car dealer I worked with said to me, I think we should try you in a CRV and so I said absolutely lets try it. He looked into it, the General Manager Larry came over and talked to me and asked me what I was looking for and other questions. I explained my story, it was going on about 11 days since I bought my car and haven't had it other then for a few days, but at this point I was just overwhelmed and tired. These guys worked their butts off and gave me anything they could to make me feel better and to help me out. They gave It all they had. I ended up taking home a 2012 CR-V Honda best car I have thought of purchasing. It has 66,000 miles on it and is in great condition. I live on a hill so now I will be the only one able to make it up the hill with a AWD vehicle. It has amazing features which include a back up camera(my favorite, takes time to get used to), Heated Front Leather Seats, Bluetooth right on your steering wheel, a Moonroof which I never have had before and always wanted, XM Radio, and so much space! Its amazing and I wouldn't trade it back for anything. They helped me out so much while I was going through just about a mental break down. So I just want to take the time to share with others and to say thank you so much everyone at Balise Honda. You guys are all awesome!! I had my car all done and ready for me by 3:30 today 1/14/15. I couldn't ask for better customer service! :)

Andrew Gould, Alex Medina,Ashley, Larry, Julio Cortes

Gerry
1/09/2015

"Professional Service"

I have purchase about 6 cars from Balise over the years and I have had them all serviced by Balise. You may pay a little more but they are honest and I know I can count on them to do the work right. To date I have no complaints.

Assistant Service Manager, Nathan

awanyoung
12/22/2014

"Very unprofessional "

went to change a flat tire on my civic which one I brought from them. They refused to give me a service. I asked the employee George why. He told me his boss GM Larry Bass told them not to give a service Caz I didn't give them a Good review on my last service. Larry bass is very unprofessional

George

krbelloff
12/16/2014

"Avoid at all costs"

While the sales lady we very nice the rest of the staff are crooks. Finance guy added service contract and changed numbers and the sales manager and General Manager are about as rude as you can get. I had a post purchase issue and was actually told that they wouldnt help me because they "gave" me a good deal on my car. Drive the extra 5 min to another dealer, it will save you future frustartuon

Larry Bass

Tracy Lafreniere
11/24/2014

"Happy customer"

Yesterday I became a first time owner of my new Honda Civic Lx and couldt be happier! Thanks to my salesman, Alex Medina, he was patient and super friendley trying to work out the best possible deal for me! I highly recommend Balise Honda!

Alex medina

Haniffa06
11/13/2014

"Best experience with car buying"

Eddie Gonzalez got me into a 2012 Honda Odyssey for a great price. It was a great experience and also helpful. I will recommend all of my friends and family to Eddie. Over all awesome experience!

Eddie Gonzalez

BrownJL
10/29/2014

"Went in to look, came out with a lease :)"

I am a new proud owner of the 2014 Honda Civic EX. It's everything I wanted and more. I went in with the intentions to browse and came out with a new car. All the safety features in the car plus the sunroof had me sold immediately. Franklin went above and beyond while dealing with all my needs and concerns that came with trading in my previous vehicle. The site is very professional and welcoming. I've sent everyone who has stopped me to admire my new vehicle over to this site. Keep up the great work!!!

Franklin Brown

shawn.teece
10/25/2014

"Excellent customer service "

I am leasing my 2014 CRV from Balise Honda. I could not be more satisfied. They treated me with respect and dealt with my needs. I worked with a sales associate named Derek Metras. He was very knowledgeable and very customer friendly. I got a great deal and I would go back there every time I purchase a new Honda. I would definitely recommend this facility to a friend.

Derek Metras

DianaLBishop
8/21/2014

"Outstanding Service from the Service Department"

I brought my car in for service on Saturday. Everyone I interacted with was extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful. The service department went above and beyond to help correct a problem with my vehicle. I will always bring my vehicle back here for service. Balise Honda knows how to do customer service right. They are the best!

Lauren Deschaine