Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

640 U.S. 12, Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913

460 Reviews of Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

May 26, 2017

"New truck"

- BOURBON 38

Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and very helpful. Made our truck buying experience seamless and enjoyable. We would highly recommend Baraboo Motor Group to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Rick Schwandt
May 27, 2017 -

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Brandy and Rick, thank you for your purchase of this beautiful Ram 1500! And thank you for taking the time to let others know how you feel about your BMG experience. Congratulations and enjoy your new truck!

May 24, 2017

"Another Outstanding Visit"

- KGWotring

We have had countless visits to Baraboo Motors Groups but none were bad! They were either free fixes for our cars to make them even better or meeting with Charlie to trade up for an even better brand new vehicle. I can honestly say I will be a life long customer and be as involved with Baraboo Motors as I possibly can. Thank you to Charlie Simmons, Samantha Faul, Mariah Gooding, Richard Beyer, and Bob Hanson for all your continuing hard work on making every experience so amazing and ALWAYS going above and beyond. For anyone looking to build their credit or ever just trade up just for something nicer I very highly recommend and insist you come to Baraboo Motors!

Samantha Faul
Mariah Gooding
May 22, 2017

"Amazing experience! "

- Lilybee32

I needed a car and they were fast and diligent. The next thing I know is that the car keys were in my hand and got to test drive. Awesome and hopefully next time I will come for a Jeep or a Dodge Caravan.

May 20, 2017

"Purchase of new vehicle"

- Stacy82

Charlie and Bob worked very hard to get me into my dream car! They were extremely professional and attentive to want I wanted in my new vehicle!

May 18, 2017

"Journey "

- The Langes'

Found the Olive Green 2017 Journey on the BMG website. Showed up at the dealer to look at it, the Journey was in the show room, Charlie was nice enough to get it out for us so we could test drive it. Before we left the dealer parking lot we knew we'd be purchasing it. Thanks Again Charlie!

May 16, 2017

"Charlie Simmons is AWESOME!!"

- Janice Louis

Charlie Simmons is a straight forward honest guy. He made my husband & I feel at ease with answering all of our questions. He treated us like we were real people & that's important! Great doing business with you & would recommend people that are looking for a vehicle to him.

May 17, 2017 -

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Thank you Janice, and congratulations on your recent purchase of your Jeep Grand Cherokee. We enjoyed assisting and we certainly appreciate your thoughts about how you were treated here at BMG. Enjoy your new Jeep!

May 12, 2017

"Excellent service"

- KayreeFM

Charlie and the rest of the staff was very helpful and patient during our car buying experience. I definitely prefer and recommend BMG over other dealerships.

May 10, 2017

"Buy local with Baraboo pride! "

- Tim & Carolyn FISHIN5

Mike Carney and the team at BMG bring a seamless, professional, down home and pleasurable car buying experience to the hills of Baraboo. As a recently retired social worker married to a teacher, the value of relationships are essential to a quality life and to a quality sense of community. BMG brings this sense to their business, weaving it into the manner in which they relate to the customer. Kudos to Richard Beyer and Pete Steinhauer for their warmth and spirit. Mike, thanks for being real and sharing life in the process! Folks, if ever in doubt, buy local.....can you relate?

Pete Steinhauer
Other Employees : Mike Carney
May 11, 2017 -

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Tim and Carolyn, thank you for your wonderful comments about BMG and our staff. We appreciate your business so much and are glad you treasure doing your business locally. Welcome to the BMG family, and enjoy your beautiful new Dodge Durango.

May 05, 2017

"Awesome people at BMG"

- DavidK

Great people to deal with. They worked to accommodate my needs. I couldn't have asked for more. If you can find a more knowledgeable and friendly staff I'd be shocked.

Mark Roberts
Rick Schwandt
May 04, 2017

"amazing"

- native4499

I had just gotten my drivers licence on the day I stopped at Baraboo motors just to see if they could help with buying any car Bart (the greatest car dealer ever) asked to see my check stubs, how long I've been working, and how long I lived at my house. Then he says I might have something for you next thing you know he pulls in front with a 2017 Dodge Journey with 16 miles on it my eyes lit up of course we took it for a test drive and I loved the vehicle even more and I couldn't wait to sign the papers for MY brand new Dodge Journey and I just wanted to say thank you Bart for all your help and Rick for staying late to get all my paper work done. Tyrone Walker

Bart Kociecki
May 06, 2017 -

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Thank you Tyrone for your wonderful review. We love it! Welcome to the BMG family, and we're glad you found a car that you love. Glad we could assist, and congratulations on your brand new Journey.