Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

640 U.S. 12, Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913
Open Now 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

410 Reviews of Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

February 04, 2017

"typical 5,000 mile maintenance"

- LARRY.BROWN

As long at there is a Dodger dealer this close to where I live, and as long as their service department keeps treating me fairy and keeps meeting my needs, I will continue to purchase Dodge's. I have even gone to using a Dodge rewards credit card. Thank you for treating me with professional curtesy.

Mariah Gooding
Feb 04, 2017 -

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Thank you for your business and for your nice review Larry. BMG really appreciates you.

February 02, 2017

"We mattered!"

- Jeepowner

We felt that our wants were listened to and our needs fulfilled. We were treated respectfully by all the knowledgeable people that assisted us through the entire purchase process. Each step was handled professionally and in a caring way. We felt every effort was made to ensure the best possible options were obtained for us. All of our questions were answered before we ever left with our new vehicle. The entire experience left us feeling we mattered and were cared for.

Eric Johnson
Feb 02, 2017 -

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Thank you Lenore and Joe for your business! We all enjoyed dealing with you and glad that you are so happy with your experience. Now enjoy your cool new Jeep Cherokee!

February 01, 2017

"Professional"

- glebo1958

Staff is always helpful and professional. Keep you informed and up to date on how your service on your vehicle is coming along.Staff is always friendly as well.

Richard Beyer
Hunter Johnson

January 30, 2017

"After the sale coverage "

- SMDERRA

The service department went above and beyond in assisting with the warranty repair of my recently purchased used vehicle by arranging the repair with a warranty facility and constant updates on the repairs and providing me a loaner vechile while mine was being repaired all at no cost to me. The service department showed true service after the sale

Mariah Gooding
January 29, 2017

"Wonderful Dealership"

- Dela and Jenn

They made the car buying process very nice and easy. Bob Hanson was very helpful in the absence of our salesman Mark Roberts. We are so very happy with the service we received at BMG. We will be back to buy any future vehicles. They are very helpful and courteous. I would recommend them to everyone!!

Mark Roberts

Eric Johnson
Feb 09, 2017 -

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Congratulations Dela and Jenn! We appreciate very much your business, and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Be sure to try out our service department when the need arises. Enjoy your Chevy Silverado!

January 21, 2017

"Wonderful to Work With"

- herbsofmine

I bought my last car at BMG, and I used their service department regularly. I was always so impressed at how well they treated me. When i decided I needed a new car, I went back. Mike, Richard, and Bob, worked with me and got me into a brand new vehicle. They really worked hard to get me financing and get me the vehicle I needed. I would definitely recommend BMG to anyone looking for a new or used car. I am a bit sad, though, that I will not have to see the service people as often!

Richard Beyer
Mike Carney

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Thank you for your fantastic review Sue, and thanks for giving BMG the chance to help you again this time around. Enjoy your brand new ride!

January 20, 2017

"Excellent and highly satisfied "

- joekobel

Best service and friendliest staff. Highly satisfied and am glad to have my keep serviced here. Sam is an outstanding individual and is most certainly a key employee. JK

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Thank you for your business Joe, and thank you also for your excellent review. Sam and the rest of the service staff love to help our customers.

January 20, 2017

"No hassle and fast credit approval "

- Boots21

All though I already knew what wanted Charlie gave me a quick run down on the vehicle I purchased. After giving statistics and history of vehicle, he left me alone to look over the vehicle and test drive it for quite awhile. He came back to check on me after that. Gave me a little more time to ponder. Then talked financing and he got approved in a timely manner. Like the no hassle experience and no pressure to buy experience.

January 18, 2017

"Awesome"

- Sarah28

The customer service was amazing they will do what they can to help people out and get them a great vehicle in your budget. Charlie was very great and awesome thank you 😊

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Thanks for choosing BMG Sarah, and thank you for your extremely kind comments about your experience you had here. We're here for your service needs as well. Enjoy your new car!

January 16, 2017

"Wonderful experience!"

- KAT.DECORAH

I love our new Jeep, everyone was friendly and helpful. Thank you to Mike Eberle for his help, he was professional and got us into our dream vehicle. We will return to Baraboo Motors in the future for our next vehicle purchase.

Other Employees : Mike Eberle