Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

640 U.S. 12, Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913
Open Now 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

436 Reviews of Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

March 26, 2017

"Straight forward experience "

- Hayder123

I reached out to BMG about a car I saw online, which was out of state for me. The price initially was probably the best in quality and price within a 200 mile radius of my address, but they were still willing to let me negotiate. None the less, I felt like I got exactly what I wanted for exactly the money I was willing to spend. All departments were helpful in the process. My car was waiting for me indoors when I arrived. Overall a very good experience. Thanks BMG!

Other Employees : Richard help me with the extended warranty

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Thank you for coming all the way from Cedar Rapids to purchase your Volt, Hayder. We appreciate your time and effort to buy from a dealer many hours away from where you live. So it is important to us treat you great through the entire process. Congratulations, and enjoy your Volt!

March 24, 2017

"Great day"

- Obrien76

BMG was Fast,friendly,informative, and overall had a great experience. I would recommend BMG to anyone interested in looking for a new or used vehicle.

Mike Carney

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Thank you for your great comments, Matt and Teanna. We enjoyed working with you on the entire process of your recent purchase from BMG. Congratulations, and enjoy your Jeep Patriot!

March 22, 2017

"LOVE my Jeep! "

- Kshekels

Mike made the process quick and easy, gave me honest info about the original vehicle I wanted to test drive. Definitely glad I went with his Cherokee recommendation!

Mike Carney

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Thanks Kimberly for getting your Cherokee from BMG. That is a great SUV...good choice. We enjoyed helping you with your purchase. Congratulations!

March 22, 2017

""Pipe dream" come true!"

- BusyMama

I came into Baraboo Motors frustrated with my previous vehicle, and feeling getting a new car was a "pipe dream". I was looking at the used vehicles and feeling they were out of my price range. Charlie Simmons came up to me and started asking questions about what I wanted. I felt he actually wanted to help me get into a new vehicle. I took his card and information he shared home with me. I decided I'd fill out the credit app and just see what could happen. I let Charlie know I had finished the app and he could work his magic to see what he could do. Charlie called me and let me know he could get me into a brand new vehicle with in my price range! I was ecstatic. I rushed into the dealership hoping for a perfect fit vehicle, and that is just what he had pulled up waiting for me. I drove my 2017 Dodge Journey home a few hours later, and have been in love ever since. My "pipe dream" wasn't so far fetched after all. Charlie treated me with respect and care, and got me into something I never thought possible. I am living my dream come true.

Charlie Simmons
March 18, 2017

"Easiest Dealership We've Ever Worked With!"

- Rugermomma

Couldn't find what we wanted anywhere else. Almost settled for a different make vehicle because the engine went on an old vehicle we had and we needed a replacement quick.. We then took an hours ride and looked in a different area and we are so happy we did! Loved the truck from the moment we saw it, so my husband went back to test drive it and speak to a salesman. Mark Roberts was the salesman and we would recommend him to anyone. He was easy to talk to; not pushy and gave us all the time we needed along with a Great Deal!. I was so nervous going there today with my husband, as now we had to talk to the Finance Mgr. I shouldn't have been. He was so friendly and personable; in fact, everyone there was.. It's a Dealership we will definitely utilize from now on for any service and future purchases even though they are an hour away! We definitely recommend Baraboo Motors to anyone!

Richard Beyer
Mark Roberts
March 15, 2017

"Friendly and intuitive"

- jf.sugarnspice

I walked into Baraboo Motors and briefly met my salesman, Bart Kociecki, who asked me a few questions then picked a vehicle for me to look at. It was just what I wanted and the finance department got me a great deal on top of that. They made my experience comfortable, easy, fast and fun :)

Rick Schwandt
March 08, 2017

"Very nice people to work with, very happy with the service.."

- Jdeerdickie

Very organized sales people. Mark Roberts was very courteous and helpful, made our buying experience easy. First time here and the next time we need a new vehicle we will be back.

Richard Beyer
Mark Roberts
Mar 09, 2017 -

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Thank you Richard and Laura for your business! Wow, what a great looking Ram you now have. Congratulations, and thank you very much for your kind comments about your experience here at BMG.

March 06, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Dodge22

First time buying a vehicle from Baraboo Motors and was very happy with the service from the salesman and the sales manager. Everyone is friendly and willing to take time to help find the right vehicle for you!!

Bob Hanson
March 06, 2017

"Another great experience !"

- 77kiltie

Our salesman Bart Kociecki is the best. This is the second jeep we have bought from this dealership and we have been impressed top to bottom and we got a great deal on our purchase and trade in We had a minor problem (wiper blades) that the service department took care of the next business day !

March 04, 2017

"Amazing!"

- Katlynn28

Everyone at Baraboo Motors made my first car buying experience amazing. Charlie and everyone there did everything they could that I leave with a vehicle! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Charlie Simmons
Rick Schwandt
Mar 09, 2017 -

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Congratulations, Katlynn, on your Ford Fusion that you just purchased from BMG. That is a very beautiful car. Thank you for your wonderful review of Charlie and our team. We appreciate that and appreciate your business very much. Enjoy your car!