Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

640 U.S. 12, Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913
Closed 9:00 AM - 4:00 AM Hours

425 Reviews of Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

March 02, 2017

"Great people at BMG!"

- Raley Family

My husband and I went into BMG to look at the Dodge Journeys. We have owned Dodge vehicles for 20 years but have never driven a Journey. Charlie answered all our questions and was very respectable of our time limit that we had. He knew we only had a few minutes before we had to get to our kids' sporting event. He processed all the paperwork very quickly and we made it to the event on time. We picked up our brand new vehicle the very next day. And we love it! Charlie couldn't believe how many miles I put on a year. Well I already have over 1000 miles on it in one week! This is just running kids and not driving for my job! Thanks Charlie for working with us and for being very understanding and sticking to our time limits. Everyone was wonderful to work with. This is our 3rd vehicle from BMG and will definitely go back. Thanks for everything!!!!

March 02, 2017

"Great experience. "

- Sburne

Mark was super friendly and knowledgeable. Work really hard to find my new Jeep. Met many of the people that worked at the dealership. Everyone was really nice and helpful. Felt like a homecoming

February 27, 2017

"positive experience"

- kimfisher

The time spent looking for a vehicle is always time consuming and a hassle. Baraboo Motors was superb in every department we experienced, from sales to finance. Super pleasant experience and would highly recommend to anyone.

February 27, 2017

"Quick and Easy"

- Ethan Quinter

I was able to test drive, agree to a very reasonable price, and drive a new vehicle off the lot all in just a couple hours. All was possible due to excellent knowledge and customer service.

Feb 28, 2017 -

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Ethan, thank you for driving all the way from Appleton for your new truck. We're very glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thanks for your business, and enjoy your GMC Sierra!

February 26, 2017

"Great People, Great atmosphere and a Great car!!!"

- Nelson Meier

I stopped by as soon as I knew i needed a new car. My last Chrysler that i bought from baraboo motors lasted 12 years, so I came back and I am glad I did. Bart helpled me get a car quickly and I love my new Jeep Cherokee.

Feb 28, 2017 -

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Congratulations on the purchase of your brand new Cherokee, Nelson. You are yet another repeat BMG customer. Thank you for that, and for your great review. We appreciate it. Enjoy that Cherokee!

February 21, 2017

"jimmy and michelle walker"

- J&MWalker

Our experiences at BMG have always been excellent they always take care of us and find us what we are looking for. The staff is very friendly and caring. We would recommend BMG to everyone that wants a good experience buying a new or used vehicle.

Mariah Gooding

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Congratulations Jim and Michelle on your purchase of that beautiful Ram 2500. We appreciate that you have come back to buy multiple vehicles from us. Thank you very much and enjoy your truck!

February 20, 2017

"Excitement"

- Jjohnson

The people are wonderful and very helpful. They explain everything in a nice orderly fashion and make sure to go at your pace they don't try to rush you.

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Thank you Jordan and Irina for your business. Wow, that is a great looking Jeep Cherokee you purchased! Thanks for your comments. We look forward to a long relationship with you.

February 18, 2017

"First off You should have a ten star rating system! Rocks!!"

- Jeffrey Lloyd Horstman

I have been in the market for a more reliable and trusting vehicle, I owned a Chevrolet Cruze and hated the car, too many repairs and problems left and right. So I did wander onto the lot of Baraboo Motors Group in October last year and was apporached by Bart Kociecki He was very nice, pleasent and very informative about my needs and wants and concerns. Well unfortunately after having so much bad luck being turned down By other Dealers in the area I was reluctant to even attempt another try. So Bart was nice and gave me his business card, fast forward another couple of months- I bought a Brand New Chrysler 200! Only a couple miles on the odo, loaded to my liking and affordable, best of all reliablilty and warranty again! Chrysler is much better in design and performance than Chevrolet. However what topped it off even more is Bart was friendly and didn't put me in a car I didn't want, he was very smart and informative about the vehicle, especially on my test drive. After the hard work Bart and Rick as well as Eric Johnson did to get me the deal I can afford and need, I have to say I'm impressed! I will be a loyal life long cutomer for sure. In fact I'm looking forward to coming in for my oil changes and all the goodies soon. No pressure environment, car buying was actually fun and I truly love my car. Thanks again Bart Kociecki and everyone else involved with my deal. Everyone at the Dealer rocks and is so friendly! I'll be a good person to tell others you have to go and check out Baraboo Motors Group before you go anywhere else!

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Thank you for your business Jeff. We very much enjoyed working with you on your deal. Thank you also for your wonderful comments, and enjoy your brand new Chrysler 200!

February 16, 2017

"A great experience! Highly recommend"

- jmeyer35f

Charlie did an awesome job getting us pre approved for a 2013 Dodge Dart with all the options we had been looking for! We arrived at the dealer a couple days later and within two hours we were out the door and on the road with our new Dart. Baraboo Motors held true to their initial deal and gave us a very reasonable amount for our trade. This is our second purchase in two years from Charlie and we plan to be back in a couple years to trade in our Jeep for a minivan! Sam Faul in service also helped me interpret the thourough maintenance records that the dealer had on file and gave us great peace of mind! When it came down to the paperwork Richard Beyer was so welcoming and friendly and made us feel right at home. We highly recommend BMG and plan to return!

Richard Beyer
Samantha Faul

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Thank you Jared and Ella for your business, and for your outstanding review. Can't tell you enough how happy we are that you have now purchased multiple times from us. Charlie, Richard, and Sam all work hard to satisfy our customers. Thanks again, and enjoy your Dodge Dart!

February 13, 2017

"Excellent Service!"

- bepidgn

With such speedy & professional service the Baraboo Motors Group exceeded my expectations! I was not even expecting to purchase or drive off with a vehicle but I did in just over 24 hours. Everyone was very courteous & easy to work with. I highly recommend doing business with BMG!

Richard Beyer
Feb 16, 2017 -

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Thank you for your business, Rebecca. Thank you also your wonderful review of your experience here at BMG. We truly appreciate your business. Enjoy your Dodge Nitro.