Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

640 U.S. 12, Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913

486 Reviews of Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

August 02, 2017

"Great service."

- Jamesie23

Great service. They worked well with me and made everything easy for it being my first vehicle on my own. Was very pleased with everything!

Mark Roberts
July 30, 2017

"Went out of their way to fine me a Chrysler 300 "C". "white""

- happy guy

Went out of their way to find me a "white' 300 C AWD. Found one in Michigan after after contacting several dealers in the midwest. They did an outstanding job. Have bought 6-8 cars from them, will buy the next one from them as well. Todd DeBell

Pete Steinhauer
Aug 02, 2017 -

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Thanks for the kind words, Todd. It's always fun to see you here when you're in service. Thank you for your loyalty throughout the years. Everyone here at BMG appreciates you. Enjoy your new 300C!

July 28, 2017

"Awesome job as always!"

- Jeffrey Lloyd Horstman

Truly enjoy coming here. Had tires rotated and oil change completed. Truly the best hands down service in town..... or even in Wisconsin for that matter. I am a loyal life long customer. My salesman Bart came in to say hi to me too to see how my new car was doing. It's nice they care about you even after the sale of your car! Had to include all three people too.... Bart rocks and so does the whole service department. Car always looks good after the services. Called Chrysler too to let them know this dealership rocks!

Mariah Gooding
Hunter Johnson
July 26, 2017

"Very uninformative, very easy transaction "

- Normondo33

Charlie is the bomb!! He informed me of deals I didn't know anything about. Also very quick in info, and transaction. Also took time to look over every detail of new vehicle.

Charlie Simmons
Other Employees : Rick Frey
July 26, 2017

"Thank you so much! "

- FoxyFever

I appreciate you helping me get set up with a wonderful and reliable car, and also for making the process very simple. I appreciate all that you've done. The care package was a nice touch as well.

Bret Simpson
Samantha Faul
Mariah Gooding
Jul 26, 2017 -

Baraboo Motors Group, Inc. responded

Congratulations Alissa on your purchase today of that beautiful Camry. We thank you for your business. Have fun with you car and welcome to the BMG family!

July 25, 2017

"Fantastic Service"

- Rcowan711

I worked with Bret for my purchase. He's the kind of guy who will go above and beyond to get you what you want. He bent over backwards to get us the right vehicle and was very helpful when there were obstacles out of his control. We got our dream car and we couldn't be more happy! We also worked with Rick who did our financing and he Was extremely helpful and knowledgeable as well. Can't say enough good things about the team at Baraboo Motors.

Bret Simpson
July 20, 2017

"Pleasurable experience"

- Steve K

It was a pleasure working with Bart. Bob explained several options for my old vehicle whether to trade in or sell it outright. Richard found a great interest rate. I was thoroughly impressed with Baraboo Motors Group.

Tim Seiler
July 19, 2017

"Just bought another vehicle from Bart at BMG 😎"

- 77kiltie

Hello there ! My wife and I just bought our 3rd vehicle in two years from Bart Kociecki at BMG in Baraboo Wi and we could not be happier. Bart and the entire dealership have helped us every step of the way From sales to service to financial guidance and trade in value BMG is the place to buy your new vehicle !

Samantha Faul
July 18, 2017

"Bought a used new car to me"

- Kim

I went here looking for a used car which would be my third car I've ever owned in my life I was greeted by Bart and welcomed with a friendly Smile by Bob they were both very nice and friendly Bart was the one that showed me the car I've never bought a car from Baraboo Motors in this is the first one I will definitely continue with this dealership and recommend this dealership to my friends and family I had a problem and Bob fixed it Bob is very friendly and passionate in what he does he's not one of those people at a dealers that sells a car and you're off on your own he has a great personality and is caring and make you feel welcomed hes great at what he does and baraboo motors is lucky to have him he made me feel comfortable when i was there and the time i had to go in for matience! Go Bob!!!!

July 14, 2017

"Happy Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Owner"

- Happy Jeep Gal

Charlie and the Baraboo Motirs team were awesome! They made me and my husband feel very comfortable when talking about the option to purchase my Jeep. Everyone was down-to-earth and friendly. Injave wanted another Jeep Wrangle for many years and I'm really glad we chose Baraboo Motors when making our purchase.

Charlie Simmons