Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

640 U.S. 12, Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913
Closed 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Bart Kociecki, Sales, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Bart Kociecki

Charlie Simmons, Sales, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Charlie Simmons

Mark Roberts, Sales , Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Mark Roberts

Mike Carney, Sales, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Mike Carney

March 26, 2017

"Straight forward experience "

- Hayder123

I reached out to BMG about a car I saw online, which was out of state for me. The price initially was probably the best in quality and price within a 200 mile radius of my address, but they were still willing to let me negotiate. None the less, I felt like I got exactly what I wanted for exactly the money I was willing to spend. All departments were helpful in the process. My car was waiting for me indoors when I arrived. Overall a very good experience. Thanks BMG!

March 24, 2017

"Great day"

- Obrien76

BMG was Fast,friendly,informative, and overall had a great experience. I would recommend BMG to anyone interested in looking for a new or used vehicle.

March 22, 2017

"LOVE my Jeep! "

- Kshekels

Mike made the process quick and easy, gave me honest info about the original vehicle I wanted to test drive. Definitely glad I went with his Cherokee recommendation!

New 2016 Dodge Challenger, $51030