Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

640 U.S. 12, Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913

Charlie Simmons, Sales, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Charlie Simmons

Bart Kociecki, Sales, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Bart Kociecki

Mike Carney, Sales, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Mike Carney

Richard Beyer, Finance Manager, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Richard Beyer

May 22, 2017

"Amazing experience! "

- Lilybee32

I needed a car and they were fast and diligent. The next thing I know is that the car keys were in my hand and got to test drive. Awesome and hopefully next time I will come for a Jeep or a Dodge Caravan.

Richard Beyer

May 20, 2017

"Purchase of new vehicle"

- Stacy82

Charlie and Bob worked very hard to get me into my dream car! They were extremely professional and attentive to want I wanted in my new vehicle!

Bob Hanson

May 18, 2017

"Journey "

- The Langes'

Found the Olive Green 2017 Journey on the BMG website. Showed up at the dealer to look at it, the Journey was in the show room, Charlie was nice enough to get it out for us so we could test drive it. Before we left the dealer parking lot we knew we'd be purchasing it. Thanks Again Charlie!

New 2017 Ram 1500, $39736