Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

640 U.S. 12, Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913
Closed 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Bart Kociecki, Sales, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Bart Kociecki

Charlie Simmons, Sales, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Charlie Simmons

Richard Beyer, Special Finance, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Richard Beyer

Special Finance
Stephanie Burson, Parts Manager, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Stephanie Burson

Parts Manager

February 18, 2017

"First off You should have a ten star rating system! Rocks!!"

- Jeffrey Lloyd Horstman

I have been in the market for a more reliable and trusting vehicle, I owned a Chevrolet Cruze and hated the car, too many repairs and problems left and right. So I did wander onto the lot of Baraboo Motors Group in October last year and was apporached by Bart Kociecki He was very nice, pleasent and very informative about my needs and wants and concerns. Well unfortunately after having so much bad luck being turned down By other Dealers in the area I was reluctant to even attempt another try. So Bart was nice and gave me his business card, fast forward another couple of months- I bought a Brand New Chrysler 200! Only a couple miles on the odo, loaded to my liking and affordable, best of all reliablilty and warranty again! Chrysler is much better in design and performance than Chevrolet. However what topped it off even more is Bart was friendly and didn't put me in a car I didn't want, he was very smart and informative about the vehicle, especially on my test drive. After the hard work Bart and Rick as well as Eric Johnson did to get me the deal I can afford and need, I have to say I'm impressed! I will be a loyal life long cutomer for sure. In fact I'm looking forward to coming in for my oil changes and all the goodies soon. No pressure environment, car buying was actually fun and I truly love my car. Thanks again Bart Kociecki and everyone else involved with my deal. Everyone at the Dealer rocks and is so friendly! I'll be a good person to tell others you have to go and check out Baraboo Motors Group before you go anywhere else!

February 16, 2017

"A great experience! Highly recommend"

- jmeyer35f

Charlie did an awesome job getting us pre approved for a 2013 Dodge Dart with all the options we had been looking for! We arrived at the dealer a couple days later and within two hours we were out the door and on the road with our new Dart. Baraboo Motors held true to their initial deal and gave us a very reasonable amount for our trade. This is our second purchase in two years from Charlie and we plan to be back in a couple years to trade in our Jeep for a minivan! Sam Faul in service also helped me interpret the thourough maintenance records that the dealer had on file and gave us great peace of mind! When it came down to the paperwork Richard Beyer was so welcoming and friendly and made us feel right at home. We highly recommend BMG and plan to return!

February 13, 2017

"Excellent Service!"

- bepidgn

With such speedy & professional service the Baraboo Motors Group exceeded my expectations! I was not even expecting to purchase or drive off with a vehicle but I did in just over 24 hours. Everyone was very courteous & easy to work with. I highly recommend doing business with BMG!

New 2017 Dodge Challenger, $34575