Barbera’s Autoland – Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

7810 Roosevelt Boulevard,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19152
Barbera’s Autoland – Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Barbera’s Autoland – Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At “the all new” Barbera’s Autoland serves drivers in Philadelphia, Jenkintown, Cherry Hill & surrounding areas. We maintain competitive inventories & prices on Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep & Ram vehicles At Barbera's Autoland we're always excited to help you get behind the wheel of a vehicle you'll love at a price you'll like. All we do is discount Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, & Ram models! Browse our new and pre-owned inventories, & don't forget to view our latest specials & promotions to discover even more ways to save. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to exceptional customer service & unparalleled hospitality because at Barbera's Autoland, we are Ladies & Gentleman serving Ladies & Gentleman!

About Barbera’s Autoland – Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jjordan
2/17/2015

"Ed Rouda changed my opinion completely about Gary Barbera's!"

I have to be honest and start off by saying when I first thought about buying a car from Gary Barbera's I was extremely weary as I heard a lot of horrible things but from the moment we walked in we and were greeted by Ed Rouda we were treated with nothing but respect and great customer service. It wasn't the fake kind either it was more the I want to help type of attitude. I was a little embarrassed because of my credit but Ed made me feel extremely comfortable and kept reassuring me not to be embarrassed. He also sat and talked with us while waiting to be approved it was like we knew each other for years! Not only did he have great customer service but he was EXTREMELY patient with me! Let's just say I came in looking to buy a jeep and went from,Jeep to Dodge then back to jeep then back to Dodge :) I kept apologizing to Ed but he kept saying," Listen, don't apologize take as long as you want this car is something you need to be 100% comfortable in this vehicle." That right there was what had me buy from Gary Barbera's. That type of attitude was nothing like the attitude I had received in the past from other dealers who rushed me and pressured me into buying. I just want to say thank you Ed for a great experience and thank you so much for selling me my new 2015 Dodge Journey :) I love it!!! I will definitely be referring people to you in the near future!

htij
2/16/2015

"Messed up my wheels"

I will never go back to this dealership for service, their service department over torqued my lug nuts and damaged my wheels. They did not take responsibility for their mess up and I had to pay for this. Watch them very closely.

Shawn

mrceo18
2/07/2015

"A pleasure to do business with!!"

I drove from delaware county to see what all of the hype was about regarding Barbera's Autoland and I must say the service and quality of detail that Mr. McKinney helped me to was beyond amazing. I hate the idea of car buying because I believe the process if overblown and overly time consuming but Mr. Mckinney valued my time and made the experience something I look forward to doing again when its time and for sure I hope he's still around so I can contiune to work with him.

February 09, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! McKinney is great with people and focuses on what the customers’ needs are. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Best, Art Carita - General Manager BarberaSales@BarberaCares.com. (215) 333-3700

anearthmonkey
1/15/2015

"SHOULD HAVE WENT TO BARBERAS FIRST!!!!!!!"

Hi, ive had an untouched (VON) Challenger Hellcat ordered locally for 6 months now.... The other day for giggles, i went to the Dodge car locator found me one on your LOT a mile from where i grew up! after a few calls back n forth, and much savings, Im now the proud owner of an amazing muscle car! My Ultimate dream car!! THANKYOU BARBERA!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for hooking up this Ol Philly Boy! I SHOULD HAVE WENT TO BARBERAS FIRST!!!!!!! I SHOULD HAVE WENT TO BARBERAS FIRST!!!!!!! I SHOULD HAVE WENT TO BARBERAS FIRST!!!!!!! I SHOULD HAVE WENT TO BARBERAS FIRST!!!!!!! BARBERA DODGE, WHERE DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU AGAIN!! Abram Quinby IV

January 16, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this review, Abram. We are very happy to hear that we could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Barbera's Autoland any time! Take care. Best, Art Carita - General Manager BarberaSales@BarberaCares.com. (215) 333-3700

talia-cm
1/08/2015

"So happy I saw the commercial..."

We drove 2 hours to check out a car at Barbera's that I was so excited about. We dealt with Terrance who was amazing. Upon getting home, I had some doubts & nervousness about the car but Will put all of that at ease today. Thank you! I appreciate all of the help they provided. Love my Audi. And it was hilarious and so much fun when you ring the bell and everyone comes running!

January 09, 2015

Talia- Thank you so much for the positive feedback. It was great having you come in recently. If there's anything else that we can do to help, pleas let us know. Enjoy your new vehicle! Sincerely, Art Carita - General Manager BarberaSales@BarberaCares.com (215) 333-3700

mrchfrnkl
1/06/2015

"" Great Customer Service ""

John Saad was very nice, helpful and patient! I would like to take the time to say, " Thank you for Great Customer Service". Speaking with John Saad and explaining my concerns has made a big impact with my experience, I'm very pleased to say that he really made my day. John Saad was very professional and pleasant to talk with. John Saad went over and beyond several times to satisfy me as a customer with great understanding and with a great attitude. It feels great to know that someone cares. Yes, i would definitely recommend a friend or family member to this dealership. My overall experience was a five star, thank you.

January 06, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your ongoing positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that John's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience, and he is a valuable team member, indeed. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Keep up to date on service specials and dealership information on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Thank you again! Art Carita - General Manager BarberaSales@BarberaCares.com. (215) 333-3700

bgjensen
11/18/2014

"Awful experience"

They gave me the wrong car, overcharged me $2,000 and promised me 4 oil changes and gave me none. Would NEVER go there again and would never recommend them to anyone., They thrive on taking advantage of older women and laugh at you when you question why they gave you the wrong car and over charged. Lesson learned - never go on the recommendation of family or friends without checking them out. Had I known I would NEVER have gone there to buy a car.,

clangan92
10/10/2014

"Best place to buy a new jeep!!!"

John Pagano is the absolute best. I highly, highly recommend him. He made the whole process quick and easy, I was in and out within 2 hours.

October 13, 2014

Your marvelous review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that John was able to meet your needs. At Barbera's Autoland, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and quickly as possible for all of our customers. Thank you for the recommendations. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best regards, Art Carita - General Manager BarberaSales@BarberaCares.com. (215) 333-3700

gabrielleiorio
9/29/2014

"Best Place to Purchase a New Jeep!"

Tom Hessert and John Pagano were an absolute pleasure to work with. Their expertise and professionalism surpassed my expectations. I purchased a new 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. Tom made sure my new Jeep was in my hands in record timing. John was sure to answer all of my questions about various model differences and educate me on the edition best suited for me. I can't thank these two and Barbera's enough for this seamless, pleasant process. I LOVE MY JEEP!!!!!!!

September 30, 2014

Gabrielle, congratulations on your vehicle! I am happy to hear you are enjoying your purchase. At Barbera's Autoland, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that Tom and John were able to show you dedicated and personalized service. I’m happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. Don’t hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Best, Art Carita - General Manager BarberaSales@BarberaCares.com (215) 333-3700

saskia09
9/24/2014

"Awesome"

Walaa E. was very nice, and patient! He helped me find an affordable car in my budget. He also gave me a great value on my trade in. I will definitely refer a friend to Gary Barberas.

September 25, 2014

Congratulations on your new purchase! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Barbera's Autoland, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. I’m so happy to hear that Walaa was able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see us any time! Take care. Sincerely, Art Carita - General Manager BarberaSales@BarberaCares.com (215) 333-3700

Reviews of John Pagano