Barbera’s Autoland – Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Barbera’s Autoland – Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call
Barbera’s Autoland – Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Barbera’s Autoland – Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At “the all new” Barbera’s Autoland serves drivers in Philadelphia, Jenkintown, Cherry Hill & surrounding areas. We maintain competitive inventories & prices on Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep & Ram vehicles At Barbera's Autoland we're always excited to help you get behind the wheel of a vehicle you'll love at a price you'll like. All we do is discount Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, & Ram models! Browse our new and pre-owned inventories, & don't forget to view our latest specials & promotions to discover even more ways to save. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to exceptional customer service & unparalleled hospitality because at Barbera's Autoland, we are Ladies & Gentleman serving Ladies & Gentleman!

About Barbera’s Autoland – Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

bgjensen
11/18/2014

"Awful experience"

They gave me the wrong car, overcharged me $2,000 and promised me 4 oil changes and gave me none. Would NEVER go there again and would never recommend them to anyone., They thrive on taking advantage of older women and laugh at you when you question why they gave you the wrong car and over charged. Lesson learned - never go on the recommendation of family or friends without checking them out. Had I known I would NEVER have gone there to buy a car.,

clangan92
10/10/2014

"Best place to buy a new jeep!!!"

John Pagano is the absolute best. I highly, highly recommend him. He made the whole process quick and easy, I was in and out within 2 hours.

October 13, 2014

Your marvelous review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that John was able to meet your needs. At Barbera's Autoland, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and quickly as possible for all of our customers. Thank you for the recommendations. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best regards, Art Carita - General Manager BarberaSales@BarberaCares.com. (215) 333-3700

gabrielleiorio
9/29/2014

"Best Place to Purchase a New Jeep!"

Tom Hessert and John Pagano were an absolute pleasure to work with. Their expertise and professionalism surpassed my expectations. I purchased a new 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. Tom made sure my new Jeep was in my hands in record timing. John was sure to answer all of my questions about various model differences and educate me on the edition best suited for me. I can't thank these two and Barbera's enough for this seamless, pleasant process. I LOVE MY JEEP!!!!!!!

September 30, 2014

Gabrielle, congratulations on your vehicle! I am happy to hear you are enjoying your purchase. At Barbera's Autoland, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that Tom and John were able to show you dedicated and personalized service. I’m happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. Don’t hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Best, Art Carita - General Manager BarberaSales@BarberaCares.com (215) 333-3700

saskia09
9/24/2014

"Awesome"

Walaa E. was very nice, and patient! He helped me find an affordable car in my budget. He also gave me a great value on my trade in. I will definitely refer a friend to Gary Barberas.

September 25, 2014

Congratulations on your new purchase! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Barbera's Autoland, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. I’m so happy to hear that Walaa was able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see us any time! Take care. Sincerely, Art Carita - General Manager BarberaSales@BarberaCares.com (215) 333-3700

Betty00
9/01/2014

"Dealer is a Circus!"

We went to Barbera for a Jeep Wrangler. Just sitting there waiting for a sales person was truly an experience in ways that people should not conduct business. I witnessed people trading in vehicles that weren't paid off; and thought to myself, "gee, do these people realize that despite the fact the monthly payments may be lower -- they are pver-paying for a vehicle." One couple traded in two cars for one car. Does something not seem right to you about that situation? This is a high pressure sales game these people play. They do not want you to walk out without completing a credit application or purchasing a vehicle. Their focus is "low monthly payments" despite the length in years on the auto loan. We were pressured to provide Personal Identifiable Information -- i.e., SSN, Drivers License information and so on. We refused. There is NO privacy until you are shuttled to the finance person, in which case you have already purchased the car and they are reeling you in for your final dollars. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. When people asked us did you go to Barbera -- because they advertisements they run say the lowest price; we advised that we did and we will not purchase a vehicle from this dealer at all. Their tactics need to be reviewed. While we did not experience fraud, their business practices need to be reviewed by the Automotive Manufacturers they represent.

amorrow87
8/20/2014

"worst experience for first time buyers"

Me and my fiancée went here in search of a car either used or new. we fell in love with a brand new dodge avenger. after a test drive we were told we got approved but would need 1,000 down. We came back 2 days later with the money. After hours bryan tells use we can get this chrysler 2005. I asked him what happened to the offer we were told we would get and he blamed the fiance manager. I was only there to co sign as i didnt have a license and a care to drive. After like 5 hours there and when its time to do the paperwork he tells us that he put the car in my name and that was the only way to get it done. I was furious he wasted too much of our time and didnt give us what we wanted. We take the car in my name and had to pay extra money for insurance as progressive was the only ones that would insure me without a license. The whole exeperience was the worst. My sister was going to go here and i steered her away. I wouldnt recommend this place. I know its their living to sell cars but it isnt right to lie to people to do so. The staff was nice and welcoming when we walked in and we were offered snacks and drinks. Bring a meal as you will be there for hours.

bryan bell

September 12, 2014

I apologize that you have been frustrated with your recent car buying experience with us. I wholeheartedly apologize that you feel like your time was wasted. We try to make sure to satisfy every customer and take their time very seriously. We want to make our guests feel at ease during the entire process, and I am sorry that this was not achieved with you. That is not how we intend to do business. I would like the opportunity to discuss the situation with you further and make things right. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you and regaining your trust in our business. Sincerely, Art Carita - General Manager BarberaSales@BarberaCares.com (215) 333-3700

justined01
8/09/2014

"horrible "

I bought a 2014 dodge avenger making $9.00 an hour and my payments are 576 dollars a month. I was never asked for a pay stub to prove my income, nor did I sign a credit application. Barberas falsified my credit application. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM HERE! They're frauds!

September 12, 2014

Justine, I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had at our dealership. This is not how we do business at Barbera's Autoland. We want to research your situation and discuss options to make things right. If you could please contact me directly, I will do everything I can to rectify the situation and show you that we do greatly appreciate you choosing our company to assist you with your automotive needs. I would like to do whatever possible to help regain your trust in our dealership. Sincerely, Art Carita - General Manager barberasales@barberacars.com (215) 333-3700

pmcollins
7/28/2014

"SPOT DELIVERY"

SPOT DELIVERY SCAM!!! They forged my fiancé signature. I have 3 contracts all with the same "deal number" but different terms and signatures Spoke to the VP Art Carita and his response to me was "to bad". I have contacted Chrysler, a lawyer and now I will publish a article in the daily news and Northeast times I will do everything in my power to spread the word about this scam they pull.

pmcollins responded to this review

August 13, 2014

I work with the northeast times and would love to hear about your situation. I will send you a private message. I think it's very important to let the neighbors know what type of experience you had with a neighborhood dealer.

Drags
7/18/2014

"Fantastic service and pricing"

I would like to thank John Pagano and Tom Hessert III for their assistance in putting me in the right vehicle and providing the best deal in the market. I love my new 2014 Jeep Cherokee. Barbera is hands down the best dealership in the Philadelphia area.

July 21, 2014

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience working with John and Tom was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Jesse H. | Barberasales@barberacares.com

Cam357
6/30/2014

"Great guys"

Dave was beyond helpful when I called for assistance replacing my totaled charger, he set me up with John who was absolutely awesome! Thanks guys!

July 01, 2014

Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Dave and John and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again. Best, Jesse H | Barberasales@barberacares.com

Reviews of John Pagano