Barbera’s Autoland – Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Barbera’s Autoland – Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Call
Barbera’s Autoland – Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Barbera’s Autoland – Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At “the all new” Barbera’s Autoland serves drivers in Philadelphia, Jenkintown, Cherry Hill & surrounding areas. We maintain competitive inventories & prices on Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep & Ram vehicles At Barbera's Autoland we're always excited to help you get behind the wheel of a vehicle you'll love at a price you'll like. All we do is discount Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, & Ram models! Browse our new and pre-owned inventories, & don't forget to view our latest specials & promotions to discover even more ways to save. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to exceptional customer service & unparalleled hospitality because at Barbera's Autoland, we are Ladies & Gentleman serving Ladies & Gentleman!

About Barbera’s Autoland – Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

"horrible "

I bought a 2014 dodge avenger making $9.00 an hour and my payments are 576 dollars a month. I was never asked for a pay stub to prove my income, nor did I sign a credit application. Barberas falsified my credit application. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM HERE! They're frauds!

"SPOT DELIVERY"

SPOT DELIVERY SCAM!!! They forged my fiancé signature. I have 3 contracts all with the same "deal number" but different terms and signatures Spoke to the VP Art Carita and his response to me was "to bad". I have contacted Chrysler, a lawyer and now I will publish a article in the daily news and Northeast times I will do everything in my power to spread the word about this scam they pull.

pmcollins responded to this review

August 13, 2014

I work with the northeast times and would love to hear about your situation. I will send you a private message. I think it's very important to let the neighbors know what type of experience you had with a neighborhood dealer.

"Fantastic service and pricing"

I would like to thank John Pagano and Tom Hessert III for their assistance in putting me in the right vehicle and providing the best deal in the market. I love my new 2014 Jeep Cherokee. Barbera is hands down the best dealership in the Philadelphia area.

July 21, 2014

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience working with John and Tom was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Jesse H. | Barberasales@barberacares.com

"Great guys"

Dave was beyond helpful when I called for assistance replacing my totaled charger, he set me up with John who was absolutely awesome! Thanks guys!

July 01, 2014

Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Dave and John and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again. Best, Jesse H | Barberasales@barberacares.com

"2014 Dodge Grand Caravan purchase "

I was very please with the sales person John and also the internet person Shawn as well as the girl walking around showroom making sure all was well and the gentleman doing my paperwork. Also the person that got my car and detailed it. It was a very pleasant experience.

June 09, 2014

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and congratulations on your purchase. Each employee is a valued member of the Barbera's Autoland team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Best, J esse H | Barberasales@barberacares.com

"Great Experience; Excellent Price"

My husband and I recently bought a 2014 Jeep Compass Limited. We are very happy with our purchase. Our salesman, John Pagano offered us a price we could not say no to. We absolutely got our moneys worth (& than some) on this purchase. We LOVE this vehicle. John was a pleasure to work with and made sure the whole process went smoothly. Anything we wanted or needed never seemed to be a problem. We feel as though we received the best price possible with all the added features we wanted. I definitely recommend Barbera's and John Pagano!

"Customer"

John was great, everyone was friendly and welcoming. I got the car of my dreams. A lot of attention, and he programmed my phone for me and went thru the instructions more than once. Thanx john!

John pagano

"I'm greatest experience!!!!!!!!"

I'm sending a response to an email I received from ford. This was what I had to say about my experience at Pacifico Ford. The week of 5/1/14 I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. I came to Pacifico Ford last week on a raining day ( Mon or Tuesday and I wanted to trade in an srt 8 challenger with low miles the gentleman did walk out side with me only one time to look at the price of an used green super duty ford. But I kept asking about the trucks in the back. And he said "I'm not going to walk out side ( in the rain) just to get the stock num. So I left and went to Barber and a man named Derrick which also sold me the Srt. Understood that I wanted the get a truck. And in hour I was in an 2014 dodge ram 1500 with 11miles on it completey new. Very happy. And this man walked outside with me not just once but more then three times in the poring rain. Love this guy!!! And love my new truck!!

Derek Emile

May 07, 2014

At Barbera's Autoland, our number one goal is customer satisfaction. We train our staff to go the extra mile and give the customer a positive visit. I am glad that Derek has shown you his commitment to this. We are very pleased you enjoyed buying with us and we hope you will continue to use Barbera's Autoland for your parts and service needs. Thank you for your great review and congrats on your Ram! Best, Jesse H | Barberasales@barberacares.com

"Enjoying my 2014 Cherokee Limited"

Tom really made the deal as pleasurable as it could possibly be along with John. I appreciate the help and assistance with regard to locating my vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership along with Tom and John. Thank you again! Tracy and Angelo

John in financing was also great to deal with.

April 10, 2014

Thank you for this wonderful feedback and congratulations on your new car purchase! I hope you are currently enjoying it and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Also, remember to find us on Facebook and Twitter to receive exclusive content and special service offers! Best, Jesse H | Barberasales@barberacares.com

"Bad day into a great day!"

John and Ivanna thank you so much for your professionalism and commitment to excellent service! I LOVE my new jeep. You saved the day! Very highly recommend dealership and especially these two employees.

March 31, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and I'm happy to know you're loving your new Jeep! I will pass along your kind words to Ivanna and John as this will put a smile on both of their faces. We hope to see you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Best, Jesse H | Barberasales@barberacares.com

John Pagano