Barker Mazda

1100 W Tunnel Blvd, Houma, Louisiana 70360

86 Reviews of Barker Mazda

May 22, 2017

"Easiest experience buying a vehicle EVER THANKS TO MARK!!!!!"

- Seth2007

Mark LePlume made buying a vehicle the easiest ever! I didn't have to spend dreadful hours at the dealership. He didn't remind me about how he needed to make a commission off the deal like a previous salesman. Mark was a true professional pleasure to deal with! Hopefully, he will be there in the future so I can buy another Lincoln from HIM because I sure will be requesting him! Mark LePlume is an awesome example of how ALL salesmen should conduct themselves! Thanks again Mark! You ROCK!

May 24, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. Our goal at Barker Mazda and Terrebonne Lincoln is to make all of our clients feel like they are with family. We appreciate your consideration and your business. Thanks again for the kind words, we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

May 21, 2017

"Best Car Shopping Experience"

- LAR42411

From the moment we stepped out on the lot to peek in the window at the vehicle we thought we wanted, Mark was helpful in his insight and custom-tailored approach to our needs, budget, and features desired. After sharing our wishlist, he politely suggested we check out the Mazda SUVs, which turned out to be exactly what we needed ...and then some. He truly knew these cars through & through, to explain what they had and didn't have -as far as bells & whistles go- for each trim style, but also the differences from each year. When I walked on the lot, I expected to just window shop but he sold me on a Mazda CX-5 with his expert knowledge and much-appreciated no pressure sales tactics. He literally let the car sell itself. What a breath of fresh air. Being in sales myself, I found that immensely refreshing to find a fellow no-pressure salesperson, presenting his product with an honest and gentle approach. In roughly 14 years of car buying experience nearly every year for one family member or another, I can say this experience with Mark was truly the best. Thank you for being so kind & great to work with! We'll gladly send business your way!

May 22, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking time to write a review about us. Mark is new to our team but definitely has impressed his clients with his genuine approach. We strive to make sure all of our customers receive world class service. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

May 19, 2017

"Great customer service"

- coleman, maggie

Mark and the rest of the team at Barker Mazda were all wonderful from the moment we stepped on the lot to test drive a vehicle. He was very friendly and very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were driving. They were great when showing my husband and I all of the features in the new vehicle as well. Mark made sure that everything has been perfect from the beginning.

May 20, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for your business. We appreciate the kind words and thank you for trusting in us. We do our best to provide world class service to all of our customers. Thanks again and we hope you enjoy many miles of safe driving.

April 05, 2017

"2nd Lincoln lease"

- Chasity Mire

This is our second lease of a Lincoln MKZ. We love this car and everyone at Barker Mazda. We couldn't be happier. We look forward to many more years of being a customer here.

Troy Kyle
Apr 05, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking time to write a review about us. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued business. Our goal is to make sure all of our clients receive world class service before and after the sale. In the event you have any questions about your vehicle, please do not hesitate to call us. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

March 30, 2017

"Mazda CX-5 purchase"

- Todd's Mazda

My experience at Barker Mazda was exceptional! Chris listened to all of my requirements, expectations, and demands for another vehicle. He searched and found the ideal vehicle for me.

Mar 30, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking time to write a review about us. We appreciate the kind words and you choosing us as your dealer of choice. Thanks again, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you ever have any questions or future needs. We wish you many miles of satisfied driving.

March 07, 2017

"Great car buying experience"

- D Liner

Great buying experience. Chris Robichaux, Kris Morales and James Relan were nice, friendly and seemed to care about my particular needs. I also feel that I will get the same treatment and care after the sale should I need anything. Overall great car buying experience with these gentleman.

Mar 07, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for your kind words. We are one big family here and have the same goal, and that is to provide all of our customers with a phenomenal experience. We thank you for your business and do hope you come back to us for all of your future needs. Our service department will show you the same great service that we have. All of us here wish you many miles of satisfied driving.

February 13, 2017

"Preowned SUV"

- Lisa

Kris really was very helpful with my purchase of a pre-owned vehicle. He was patient and knowledgeable about the vehicle. He explained the features and said if I need help to stop by anytime, which I have. Very helpful and kind. Support staff also very nice.

Feb 13, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking time to share your story. We appreciate all of our customers and strive to provide world class service before, during, and after the sale. Thanks again for your business, stop by anytime you have any questions at all. We wish you many miles of safe driving.

February 10, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Emalbrough

We recently bought a 2017 mazda 3 for our daughter, and I couldn't be more happy with our salesman Chris. Chris made sure we found the car we was looking for and was there for us every step of the way!

Feb 10, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking time to share your story. Please know we are always here if you need us. We hope to see you in the future for all of your vehicle needs. Wishing you many miles of safe driving. Zoom Zoom!

February 07, 2017

"Friendly, knowledgeable service "

- Eleanor B

I bought a pre-owned 2013 Ford C-Max from Chris. He went out of his way to learn about the car I was buying so that he could teach me even though he likely won't wind up selling another one any time soon. I appreciate the attention to detail and follow up that was provided. Everyone at the dealership was a pleasure to work with.

Feb 07, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

We appreciate your business, Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle purchase. We thank you for sharing your story and are glad you had an excellent experience. Please keep us in mind if you ever need another vehicle in the future. Wishing you many miles of satisfied driving.

February 06, 2017

"Happy customer!"

- Clgb25

Kris over at Barker Mazda put up with me and my 45+ emails about a specific car I wanted. I'm a graduate student and wanted something reliable and I'm a very risk averse person so I had a million and one questions about the vehicle. He answered every one and was a great sport during the test drive. I love my new Jeep Cherokee!!!

Feb 06, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking time to share your story. We love knowing that all of our customers are given the absolute best in customer service. Thank you for your business and sharing your experience with your salesperson, Kris. We look forward to assisting you in the future if you ever are in need of a vehicle. Take care and we wish you many miles of safe driving.