Barker Mazda

112 Reviews of Barker Mazda

August 15, 2017

"Loyal Mazda SUV Owner"

- Pboquet

After owning a Mazda Tribute for 17 years, I decided to purchase the CX-5.. Mazda has truly outdone itself with this vehicle. I simply adore my SUV.. Ronnie Bourg was a wonderful sales person. He was extremely patient, informative, and helpful. He answered my numerous questions and concerns, without hesitation. James Relan was also informative and a pleasure to do business with. His knowledge was definitely a plus. My Mazda experience with this dealership has been a positive one and without hesitation I was elated to purchase my second vehicle with them. The sales department along with the sales division is friendly, helpful, and extremely experienced.

Ronnie Bourg
Aug 15, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank your for sharing your experience at Barker Mazda with the online community. Our goal is simple: to provide out customers with world class service from Hello all the way through your ownership experience. We strive to make sure all of our customers feel welcomed and are taking care of in a timely manner. Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you in the future. Sincerely, Barker Mazda Management

August 08, 2017

"Finding Lucy Lou"

- Rnaquin

After 13 years with my Nelly (my Yukon), the time came that I had to replace her. :( I was looking for my first "me" car. Not my "taxi", like my Nelly. Not "my husbands choice for me", like the car before. I was looking for the first car with just me in mind. I researched cars for months, and KNEW this is what I wanted. Without saying any of that, Kris KNEW that was the case. Maybe it was my smile, twinkle in my eye, who knows. Kris made SURE that I didn't leave with anything but THE one that I wanted. He was sooooo kind, welcoming and just made us feel like long lost family! He made the whole car buying process so painless for me. I can not thank him enough for helping me find my "Lucy Lou". I am so glad the he was my salesman, and even though I tend to hold on to my vehicles forever, I can honestly say that I have no intentions of car shopping anywhere else in the future.

Aug 09, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We are very happy to know that you had the best experience ever purchasing a vehicle. Our goal is to make all of our customers feel like family. We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied before and after the sale. Please know we are always just a phone call away. We wish you many miles of satisfied and safe driving.

August 08, 2017

" Friendly, Genuine, HONEST car buying experience!"

- Christina Bienvenu

This is the 6th Mazda that we have purchased since our first in 2004, and several (almost all!) of these have been through Kris Morales. I trust him to tell me the truth and not to try to sell me things that I don't need -- he's honest with me and I'm honest with him, which is HUGE. It's so refreshing to have that kind of relationship with your car salesman, instead of the cliche' that we're all used to! As always, he was a pleasure to deal with... friendly, funny, honest, knowledgeable. AND he sold me a fantastic car! I will gladly drive the 90 minutes from Baton Rouge to Houma as long as I can buy from Kris. He's not just the guy who sold me some Mazda's... I also consider him a friend! Everyone at Barker was genuine, helpful, and friendly. Will definitely recommend to friends (already have!) and will buy from Kris/Barker again! :)

Aug 08, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your story. We appreciate both your business and the kind words. Our mission is to make the car buying experience the best that any customer has ever had. We are extremely proud to know that you had such an amazing experience. Please know we will be here for you in the future. We wish you many miles of satisfied driving.

August 07, 2017

"Plesant, friendly and courteous!"

- Tracy C

After extensive research regarding safety, handling, looks and reliability I came to the conclusion that I wanted a Mazda CX 5. I inquired thru the internet about a particular CX-5 and Kris got back to me immediately. He was informative, pleasant, congenial and completely "non-pressured". He was patient & friendly as I test drove several different trimmed vehicles. I felt that I was in capable hands. He found the right CX 5 and fit for me. James was also a pleasure to meet and deal with (Geaux Saints!!)

Aug 07, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your story. We appreciate your business and are glad that you are completely satisfied with your experience. Please know we are here to answer any questions that you have and will always be just a phone call away. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

August 07, 2017

"Loved dealing with Chris Robichaux! "

- Marybourg

Chris delivered! He found truck to fit us! Thanks Chris! They gave us a good price for our trade in and met all our needs! 👍

Aug 07, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking time to share your experience about Barker Mazda. We appreciate the kind words and your business. Please know we are here for you anytime. We wish you many miles of satisfied driving.

August 04, 2017

"First Family Vehicle: Mazda CX-9"

- BM

Mark provided excellent customer service and was knowledgeable. He was personable and never to the point pushy for the sale of the vehicle. He reflected the service that Barker Mazda would provide. My wife and I were looking for a reliable and safe vehicle with our daughter on the way, and Barker Mazda was the right choice without a doubt! They were able to give me good value for a trade in and was very considerable with negotiations on the incentives and financing. Highly Recommended!!

Mark LaPlume

Barker Mazda responded

We appreciate your business and the consideration of your time for writing this review. We strive to have all of our customers enjoy a great experience at Barker Mazda. Please let us know if we can be of service to you in the future.

August 04, 2017

"Buying my dream car"

- Jan Blevins

We bought a Mazda and Lincoln just recently and we couldn't be more pleased. Chris was an excellent salesman. and had tremendous patience with me. I highly recommend the Barkers never let this gem go.

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for the kind words and your business. We enjoy hearing back from our clients and are always pleased to know that we met your expectations. Thank you for you business.

"Excellent"

- Chris

Really enjoyed getting to know Kris. He was very knowledgeable and was able to thoroughly answer any questions. Our paperwork took a while but Kris kept us entertained!

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We strive to make the transaction as smooth as possible. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. We appreciate your business.

August 03, 2017

"Mazda CX 5 AWD " Surprise Gift" "

- Mdadams61

My wife and I decided to reward our Daughter for all her hard work in school, we researched the safest rated affordable vehicle on the Market , which led us to a high school classmate. We explained to Chris exactly what we wanted and he delivered literally!!! Chris wasted no time located our request with exceptional professionalism.Chris and Dick Baker make a winning time when it comes to that very important first car purchase!!! Thanks Chris and the Dick Barker Team.

Aug 03, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

We appreciate your time and consideration for writing this review. Our mission is to make the car buying experience a fun and enjoyable one. Thank you for your business and trusting us at Barker Mazda. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. We wish you many miles of safe driving.

"the perfect salesman"

- david noodle pisani

had an awesome experience, Chris was extremely helpful and open minded. no pressure and great service. he was more concerned about making us happy than he was about making a sale. I will definitely be going back to do business again with him and will be recommending him to everyone

Aug 03, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

We appreciate your time and consideration for writing this review. Our goal is to provide all of our customers with world class service in a pressure free environment. We strive to make our customers feel like family, before, during and after the sale. Thanks again for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.