Barker Mazda

1100 W Tunnel Blvd, Houma, Louisiana 70360
Closed 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Hours

81 Reviews of Barker Mazda

March 07, 2017

"Great car buying experience"

- D Liner

Great buying experience. Chris Robichaux, Kris Morales and James Relan were nice, friendly and seemed to care about my particular needs. I also feel that I will get the same treatment and care after the sale should I need anything. Overall great car buying experience with these gentleman.

Mar 07, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for your kind words. We are one big family here and have the same goal, and that is to provide all of our customers with a phenomenal experience. We thank you for your business and do hope you come back to us for all of your future needs. Our service department will show you the same great service that we have. All of us here wish you many miles of satisfied driving.

February 13, 2017

"Preowned SUV"

- Lisa

Kris really was very helpful with my purchase of a pre-owned vehicle. He was patient and knowledgeable about the vehicle. He explained the features and said if I need help to stop by anytime, which I have. Very helpful and kind. Support staff also very nice.

Feb 13, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking time to share your story. We appreciate all of our customers and strive to provide world class service before, during, and after the sale. Thanks again for your business, stop by anytime you have any questions at all. We wish you many miles of safe driving.

February 10, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Emalbrough

We recently bought a 2017 mazda 3 for our daughter, and I couldn't be more happy with our salesman Chris. Chris made sure we found the car we was looking for and was there for us every step of the way!

Feb 10, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking time to share your story. Please know we are always here if you need us. We hope to see you in the future for all of your vehicle needs. Wishing you many miles of safe driving. Zoom Zoom!

February 07, 2017

"Friendly, knowledgeable service "

- Eleanor B

I bought a pre-owned 2013 Ford C-Max from Chris. He went out of his way to learn about the car I was buying so that he could teach me even though he likely won't wind up selling another one any time soon. I appreciate the attention to detail and follow up that was provided. Everyone at the dealership was a pleasure to work with.

Feb 07, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

We appreciate your business, Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle purchase. We thank you for sharing your story and are glad you had an excellent experience. Please keep us in mind if you ever need another vehicle in the future. Wishing you many miles of satisfied driving.

February 06, 2017

"Happy customer!"

- Clgb25

Kris over at Barker Mazda put up with me and my 45+ emails about a specific car I wanted. I'm a graduate student and wanted something reliable and I'm a very risk averse person so I had a million and one questions about the vehicle. He answered every one and was a great sport during the test drive. I love my new Jeep Cherokee!!!

Feb 06, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking time to share your story. We love knowing that all of our customers are given the absolute best in customer service. Thank you for your business and sharing your experience with your salesperson, Kris. We look forward to assisting you in the future if you ever are in need of a vehicle. Take care and we wish you many miles of safe driving.

January 30, 2017

"Great customer service and experience"

- Lonnie Pitre

First time Mazda buyer. Troy was very friendly and professional. They found us exactly what we wanted, and the process was smooth and hassle free.

Troy Kyle
Jan 30, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Welcome to the Mazda family. We appreciate your business, and we know you will get great service out of your Mazda. Our goal is to provide all of our customers with a hassle free environment. Thanks for giving us a chance and we look forward to assisting you in the future for all of your automotive needs. Zoom Zoom!

January 26, 2017

"Friendly and professional"

- Randall Alfred

I have bought a number of vehicles from Barker and Troy and James have worked with me every step of the way. They make the entire experience smooth, comfortable and as hassle-free as possible.

Troy Kyle
Jan 26, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for your business. We are proud that we have been able to serve you in the past and that we continue to be your dealer of choice. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future and thanks for the kind words. We wish you many miles of safe driving.

January 24, 2017

"Kris made it all possible"

- Kendra J

I had previously purchased a car with Kris and it was awesome! My son told me he found a car, I knew exactly who to call! He made the whole buying process less stressful!!

Jan 24, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your story. We appreciate your business and hope we see you again in the future. We wish you many miles of safe driving, thanks again!

January 24, 2017

"BEST customer service & experience. "

- Glover822

Chris Robichaux was amazing! Never oldest pressured into anything and he was very knowledgeable about the product. Would recommend him to anyone! He was able to get us into the car we wanted with no problems. Best experience at a car dealership I've ever had. Thanks for being great! James in finance was also great, didn't make you feel Awkward and always kept a conversation!

Jan 24, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking time to share your story. We do appreciate your business and thank you for considering us. Our motto here is, treat customers like they are family. We love hearing stories about our customers' experiences. Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future. Wishing you many miles of safe driving. Zoom-Zoom.

January 20, 2017

"Purchase didn't work out but people did"

- ValueHunter

We drove 2 hours to look at a used Mountaineer. Kris stayed late and treated us like we were buying the most expensive car on the lot. I wish they were closer because this is the kind of team you want to build a relationship with. We didn't complete the purchase because we didn't like the car 100% but I would recommend them 100% to friends in the future.

Other Employees : Kris Morales
Jan 20, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

We appreciate you giving us a chance to earn your business. We do hope that you consider us in the future for any automotive needs that you may have. Thanks again for coming to see us.