Barker Mazda

95 Reviews of Barker Mazda

June 21, 2017

"AMAZING "

- Patricklinn

Glad I made the decision to work with kris he made the process super easy to understand and go through he made sure that I was informed about everything there was to know and was willing to answer any question I had 10 out of 10 would work with him again

Jun 21, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with our online community. The goal here at Barker Mazda is to always provide customers with world class service. We believe the car buying process should be an enjoyable one. Thanks for your business, and please know you can count on us in the future.

June 16, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Customer123

This was our third time purchasing from this dealership. Everyone is patient, relaxed, and friendly. Every question and concern answered. Great experience. Will visit again.

Jun 16, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for your continued business. We pride ourselves on making sure we provide world class service each and every time. Our goal is to make the car buying process as easy and quick as possible. Please call on us anytime we may be of assistance to you. We wish you many miles of safe driving.

June 13, 2017

"Went great"

- Chris

Chris took good care of me and always answered my calls and questions Everyone I dealt with there were great enjoyed the experience of getting the Mach 1

Chris Robichaux
Other Employees : John, lance, dale, Eric
Jun 14, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with our community. We strive to make sure all of our customers are treated like family. We appreciate your business and please know you can call on us anytime that we can be of assistance. Thanks again!

June 13, 2017

"Mazda CX-5 Purchase -- Barker Mazda "

- MichaelJC

Chris was absolutely amazing and I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He helped me find the right vehicle with the exact specifications that I was looking for. It's only been a short amount of time now, and I'm already obsessed with my car. Overall, a great person to do buisiness with.

Chris Robichaux
Jun 13, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We are glad to hear from our customers and strive to provide the absolute best experience imaginable. Please count on us for all of your future vehicle needs. Thanks again!

June 12, 2017

"Jade Green Continental"

- Jade Green Continental

We had a very nice experience with Terrebonne Lincoln. I would recommand my family and friends to the dealership I purchased a Lincoln Continental not a Mazda.

Jun 12, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience. It is very important to us that all of our customers are provided with world class service. Please call on us anytime we may be of assistance to you during your ownership experience. Thanks again for your business.

June 03, 2017

"Curbside service"

- Austin#27

Kris was awesome from the very first time we spoke. I found a car up to the Internet and inquired about it, he called me immediately. We quickly found out that he seem to of had the perfect car for me and drove an hour and a half just for me to look at it the next day ! Felt like a friend I had known all my life, he definitely was a part of making it the "most fun I've ever had getting in debt" with my new navigator ! 😃 first class experience from start to finish, thank you Kris!

Jun 03, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. Our goal is to provide world class service to all of our clients. We hope you are completely satisfied and we look forward to assisting you in the future. Thank you for your business and the kind words.

May 27, 2017

"Friends in Houma"

- Clandry

We recently purchased a car for our daughter with Troy Kyle (second car that day). I initially thought this would be a challenge because she "really" didn't want to get rid of her existing car. Once Troy sat with her and explained the advantages along with the technology she was much less stressed. It's so nice to have such friendly people to work with. Troy left the dealership with us at 8pm..new friends in Houma for sure.

May 27, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your story. We are here anytime you need us. Thank you for sharing your experience, your business, and welcome to our family.

May 27, 2017

"Really nice experience"

- Clandry

Troy and James worked with us and made the process so easy. We left the Dealership feeling like we made new friends rather than having met a bunch of pushy sales guys.

May 27, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business. Our main goal here is to treat customers like they are family. Feel free to call on us anytime we may be of assistance to you. Thanks again, we wish you many miles of satisfied driving.

May 25, 2017

"Friendly Sales & Service "

- BLD2017

I trust Mark explicitly - he made the whole process pleasantly enjoyable. All the complexities of the car were explained so that they were very understandable.

Other Employees : Service Tech - Name not known
May 26, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking time to share your experience here at Barker Mazda. We want you to know that we are always here anytime you need us. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

May 22, 2017

"Easiest experience buying a vehicle EVER THANKS TO MARK!!!!!"

- Seth2007

Mark LePlume made buying a vehicle the easiest ever! I didn't have to spend dreadful hours at the dealership. He didn't remind me about how he needed to make a commission off the deal like a previous salesman. Mark was a true professional pleasure to deal with! Hopefully, he will be there in the future so I can buy another Lincoln from HIM because I sure will be requesting him! Mark LePlume is an awesome example of how ALL salesmen should conduct themselves! Thanks again Mark! You ROCK!

May 24, 2017 -

Barker Mazda responded

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. Our goal at Barker Mazda and Terrebonne Lincoln is to make all of our clients feel like they are with family. We appreciate your consideration and your business. Thanks again for the kind words, we look forward to seeing you again in the future.