Barker Mazda

Bobby Hayden

March 30, 2017

"Mazda CX-5 purchase"

- Todd's Mazda

My experience at Barker Mazda was exceptional! Chris listened to all of my requirements, expectations, and demands for another vehicle. He searched and found the ideal vehicle for me.

March 07, 2017

"Great car buying experience"

- D Liner

Great buying experience. Chris Robichaux, Kris Morales and James Relan were nice, friendly and seemed to care about my particular needs. I also feel that I will get the same treatment and care after the sale should I need anything. Overall great car buying experience with these gentleman.

February 13, 2017

"Preowned SUV"

- Lisa

Kris really was very helpful with my purchase of a pre-owned vehicle. He was patient and knowledgeable about the vehicle. He explained the features and said if I need help to stop by anytime, which I have. Very helpful and kind. Support staff also very nice.

New 2017 Lincoln Navigator, $69620