Barker Mazda

Salesman
Bobby Hayden, General Sales Manager, Barker Mazda

Bobby Hayden

March 07, 2017

"Great car buying experience"

- D Liner

Great buying experience. Chris Robichaux, Kris Morales and James Relan were nice, friendly and seemed to care about my particular needs. I also feel that I will get the same treatment and care after the sale should I need anything. Overall great car buying experience with these gentleman.

February 13, 2017

"Preowned SUV"

- Lisa

Kris really was very helpful with my purchase of a pre-owned vehicle. He was patient and knowledgeable about the vehicle. He explained the features and said if I need help to stop by anytime, which I have. Very helpful and kind. Support staff also very nice.

February 10, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Emalbrough

We recently bought a 2017 mazda 3 for our daughter, and I couldn't be more happy with our salesman Chris. Chris made sure we found the car we was looking for and was there for us every step of the way!

New 2017 Lincoln MKZ, $44635