Barry's Auto Group

Foley Motorsports

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

joescool33
1/07/2015

"the worst dealer ship ever do not go there "

The worst dealer ship I have been to they sold me a lemon check engine light comes on twice with in a couple of week of each other they check the code and said everything is fine. when my light came on Again they said the same thing at the same time i had a faulty door lock they try to fix that but still is as faulty. a air hose had a hole in it and they cut it put a smaller hose and wrap it with electronic tap and called it fixed and the sales man I worked with lies a lot he's never true to his word they tried to get me in another car with money to carry over from the lemon car and give me with higher payments with the newer car they tried giving me that's how they fix the problem. cause I would not have there so called machines work on my car because they just hack the car Waite for the warranty to be up then they will fix it right when your paying. buyers be wear don't buy from them I had to go to another dealer ship to fix my problem and be happy if u have any issues if u are a poor soul that bought from them call the department of dealership 401-462-5731

david platt , lucas brian

Kerri Santos
12/04/2014

"Happy :)"

When we knew it was time to trade in our car, Barry's was the only place to go. Thank you so much for everything you did Lou x 2.

Lou Campos, Stephen Marchand

nanmowery
11/21/2014

"Returning Loyal Customer"

Excellent service, very freindly, they made it easy for me by coming to my house to show me the vehicle and delivered it right to my house. They make it easy by registering my new 2007 Mazda CX-7 for me! We have bought several cars from Barry's and have never had any issues with any of our vehicles. I highly recommend Barry's to anyone that is looking for a reliable car!

Victoria Dubay, Eric Botelho

Warre
11/14/2014

"buying a used truck"

I needed a new truck and looked at a bunch. Went to Barry's and they were very friendly and very helpful. A nice bunch of people and they do a nice job of selling used cars.

Lou Campos

alexandra.flour
11/14/2014

"Barry's Auto Group helped me get the financing I needed"

Jose was very accommodating in getting me to experience a test-drive in a car I was interested in that was inside on the showroom floor. Steve was able to make the numbers work in order to assist me in getting the financing I needed. Thank you Barry's Auto Group.

Jose Taveras, Stephen Marchand

newcarmom1988
11/13/2014

"Less Stress"

Our salesman, Lou C., was very patient and helpful as we put forward the deal we wanted, The best part is the service done on the car before it came on the lot. I can drive it with confidence.

Young woman from office who's a great mom of 5!, Stephen Marchand, Lou Campos

Janetw
11/12/2014

"I took the drive!"

Victoria was extremely helpful in initiating a meeting with Lou on two cars I was interested in from looking at the website. She took my information and offered more options based on what I was looking for. Lou took us on two test drives and we were turned over to Steve for financing. They were all friendly and easy to work with and my visit was successful in just a couple of short hours.

Victoria Dubay, Stephen Marchand, Lou Campos

herbmac
11/07/2014

"My daughter's first car..."

I've really enjoyed working with Barry's David Platt. He took a personal interest in the purchase of my 16-year-old daughter's (just got her license!) first car. I would recommend to anyone searching for a good used car to have a talk with David Platt…very friendly and knowledgeable….

David Platt

Chris402
9/05/2014

""It's worth the drive""

Dave Plat was a professional who expressed a sense compassion and expertise throughout the sales process. His honesty and respect put our minds at ease.

Dave Plat

328guy
6/25/2014

"Excellent Experience"

I visited Barry Auto Group at the suggestion of my brother in law who purchased a Volvo XC60 from them last year. I was greeted immediately by the General Manager Lucas Barry who was a really nice guy and didn't come off as a "car guy" at all. We talked about the Patriots draft and he mentioned that he's a 2x defending champion in his fantasy league which was impressive to me, a big fantasy football guy. After about 10 minutes of shooting the breeze, we talked about what I was looking for and he showed me 4 different options; all BMWs in really nice condition. After going on 2 test drives I decided that the 328xi was the right car. The nicest part of the whole experience was the financing discussion. I told him exactly what I wanted to pay and within 10 minutes he had me approved and we were signing the paperwork. I've never been to a dealership where the paperwork got started with such ease. I was in and out with a new BMW 328xi in under an hour. I would definitely suggest going to Barry Auto Group and I will do so whenever anyone asks me where I got my sleek new ride!

Lucas Barry