Barry's Auto Group

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

GailH
9/04/2015

"What a Vue "

Richard was a pleasure to work with. I really needed a vehicle with a third row and not only did Richard deliver but my new car is probably the cleanest SUV I have ever seen. They really took great care of me. I'll tell all my friends!

Richard

Sam K

"Go see Jose @ Barry's"

I came in to Barry's out of the blue looking to get into a vehicle that would better my transportation. I did have a Beautiful BMW 335i Convertible that I absolutely loved but reality was that I needed a vehicle with better seating for my son. Jose helped me substantially and I purchased a Beautiful Acura MDX from Barry's. I LOVE THE CAR ALMOST AS MUCH AS MY BMW. I still miss my car but the overall service and friendliness there was awesome. They even registered my car for me in New Jersey where I live. Jose was knowledgeable and great to work with. TOTALLY recommend them too bad I live in New Jersey because I would totally send my family to them.

Jose

Pat Mouligne
9/03/2015

"Jim and Jose were Great"

I have purchased many vehicles over the years from Barry's as I have known them for years I came in because I saw a nice Jeep Wrangler that they had in stock and it seemed like a great seasonal vehicle for me. I spend most of my time in Florida and I wanted a nice vehicle to have here while I stayed in Newport. Jose was very knowledgeable and was great to work with. I am sure I will come back to them again. Its already been over 15 years.

Jose T.; Carlos; Jim Costakos

Jay H.
9/03/2015

"My 2nd Purchase @ Barry's"

I came in to Barrys initially looking for a vehicle 2 years ago and met Jose who spoke to me and laid all the cards on the Table for me and kept everything quite honest. I purchased and Impala from him and with time and family changes I ended up needing a bigger car. Jose kept his eyes open for me and found me a beautiful Chevy Tahoe that I love and I left with it the same day. If I ever have a small issue with my vehicle I just call Jose and he finds a way to take care of me so I am satisfied with my service.

Jose Taveras; Stephen Marchand

Peris in Paris

"Great Honda Odyssey"

I came to a few dealerships shopping for a Honda Odyssey and every one that I looked at was in bad condition. I found this beautiful Odyssey. Jose took the Pictures of the VAN and I loved it. I would recommend Jose and Barrys to my friends for a vehicle. My van even came with an extra set of wheels I love it.

Jose

Brian P.

"Jose KEPT HIS WORD"

I have been trying to get approved at a few places for a while and have had no luck. I always wanted a Tacoma and I came in to Barrys because I saw a beautiful Tacoma in stock I loved. Not only did Jose trade the truck in he knew every single bolt about my truck because he was close friends with the previous owner. I didn't think I would get approved after my previous experiences. After meeting Jose I felt more confident in having a shot. But when he called me and told me I was approved I WAS SHOCKED. He told me he would bend over backwards to get me into the truck and he did. JOSE AND STEVE ROCK!!!

Jose Taveras

C Cullota
9/02/2015

"Jose is a Professional Young Man"

I came into Barrys after my wife and daughter came in looking for a used car for her. Surprisingly enough, I had no idea this store carried over 100 CARS in stock. I found a BMW Wagon in the showroom and I came in as the Negotiator. Jose was great to deal with he was professional got right to the point and didn't waste my time with the back and forth. I'm surprised he isn't running the place, seriously. Steve the Business Manager has experience and I felt like I could connect with him on a better level. I would go back again. Thanks Guys.

Jose and Steve Marchand

G Hobbs 1
9/02/2015

"Beautiful Acura and Great Service"

I purchased a 2005 Acura RL from Lou Campos at Barry's and the minute I met him I knew he was an honest man. I am so excited with the treatment and also the service I recieved from Mr. Campos he truly was a gentleman. I would recommend Lou and Jose @ Barrys to Anyone.

Lou and Jose

Abishek

"Basic Transportation"

I bought my 06 Chevy Cobalt from Barry's. I needed a car just to get around while here with the Naval War College for one year. Before I went to Barry's I was spending around 500 per week renting a car. Barry's worked hard to get me a vehicle in my price range and they walked me through the documentation process and everything.

Chris Lavigne, Steve Marchand

MsAugust
9/02/2015

"Patience, Knowledge, and Flexibility"

Patience, Knowledge, and Flexibility. These are the traits I was looking for in a salesperson when shopping for my new car. I found all three and more when I met Lou Campos at Barry's. You can tell Lou understands how to treat people. I truly hope the Barry's understand what an asset Lou really is to their dealership. Loving my new 2013 GMC Terrain. See you in a few years Lou. Michelle

Lou Campos