Barry's Auto Group

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

DEC8506
7/03/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a vehicle in mind before I went to Barry's and Chris Lavigne helped me through the entire process. He was very helpful and extremely friendly. I bought a Jeep Commander and love it. A big thank you to Chris and the whole Barry's team.

SFarA4
7/03/2015

"Nice experience"

Our new Audi A4 is such a pleasure to drive. We had a great time buying our new used car from Barry's. Chris Lavigne is super easy to work with and didn't pressure us. Highly recommend Barry's!

W. Watson
7/01/2015

"Jose was Awesome"

I had a great experience at Barry's I came by to look at some vehicles because mine had unfortunately suffered a total loss I met José who was a nice guy and Luke cannibals it was very nice also and surprisingly enough I left with a beautiful 2009 Buick enclave right out of the showroom the same day I would recommend Jose and Barry's to anyone.

Lou Campos, Jose Taveras

Harrington_ES
6/29/2015

"Perfect 10"

My husband and I came into Barry's looking for a cheap daily driver around 8 thousand dollars. We fell in love with the 2004 Lexus ES 330 sitting in the showroom. Chris Lavigne cut the usual car buying back and forth middleman game right out of the equation immediately and brought over Lucas Barry. After a few minutes of discussion we agreed on a price I believe both party's were mutually happy with.

Silva_Transit
6/29/2015

"I managed to "Connect" with someone that speaks Portugese"

Chris Lavigne and Jose Taveras were an amazing team. Typically you dont need two salesmen but with Chris negotiating with his sales manager on my behalf and Jose translating my wants and need to Chris I can truly rest assured I got the best deal possible. Chris even drove me to Fall River to pick up my registration documents to transfer the plates.

Chris Lavigne, Jose Taveras

Jbrennan51482
6/23/2015

"Mercedes c300"

Jose took great care of me. Worked hard to make all the financing work and also came through when the temporary plate was about to expire. And got me a headlight! I would come back to buy another car from him.

Jose Taveras

Igotanewcarwoohoo
6/23/2015

"Great experience! "

Chris was a great help at Barry's! I love my new Jetta. Great service and amazing product! I definitely recommend Barry's if you're looking for a reliable used car.

Stephen Marchand

Matt V.
6/22/2015

"Good experience with Jose @ Barry's "

I came in to Barry's with my father to look around for vehicles we met José a salesperson and he helped us find the perfect car for my transportation needs I ended up leaving the same day with a beautiful 2012 Ford focus I would recommend Barry's and the cabana boy to anyone that I know.

Stephen Marchand, Jose Taveras

Karen H.
6/20/2015

"Lou was great"

Lou did a great job following up with us. He was very nice great to deal with the only issue I had was that we waited awhile for the paperwork to finish. We purchased a really nice Lexus. This is the second vehicle we purchased from Barrys.

Stephen Marchand, Lou Campos

Steve Wasylean
6/19/2015

"2 Cars from Jose the same day!!"

My son came in to Barry's with his wife because they were considering purchasing a car down the road. Jose came out and introduced himself and spoke to us. Before I knew it he was showing my son the Best fit for his car replacement. I was surprised when I saw how sharp he was that before I knew it, I myself was sitting behind the seat of this my new mustang. He let me and my daughter take the car by ourselves and left with my son in the Altima. We both left with the cars we loved in a payment that was more than affordable.

Jose Taveras