Barry's Auto Group

Barry's Auto Group Info

T. Laughlin
7/19/2016

"Honest Straightforward Purchase"

I am a former car dealer. And I have to say that my experience with Barry's was more than I expected. I had the opportunity to work with Lou Campos. He, and Lucas Barry as well both spoke with me on the telephone, listened to what I wanted, my situation and what I was hoping to accomplish. They didn't bait me with promises they couldn't keep, they were honest and forthcoming and did not diasmiss what I wanted. I got the car I wanted, at the budget I can afford and the vehicle is EXACTLY what I wanted along with a two year bumper to bumper. They "made it happen". I was a financially challenged customer. I am quite impressed. Go to Barry's.

Lou Campos, Lucas Barry

Aubrey
6/29/2016

"Benz ML350"

I was looking for a Mercedes ML350 and I found a beautiful one at Barry's. Richard made the entire process so easy, thank you!

aj555
6/11/2016

"Dishonest."

This dealership is dishonest. We were interested in buying a used car and were also looking for a sale/trade-in of our car. After specifically stating they would cut a check for my wife's vehicle we came back a few weeks later under clear conditions that we were interested in, at the least, selling her car and hopefully using it as a trade-in. When she didn't like the car we had been looking at and still wanted to sell them her car they refused, claiming that they couldn't because of having just purchased 20 cars. Meanwhile, they were going to just sell hers wholesale, so having another car around adds next to no cost - just profit. I can't possibly believe that their balance sheet hinges on a $2500 purchase. No. They just weren't honest about the actual purchase and were just using that as a ploy to get us to buy one of their vehicles. The second issue we had with them was their advertised prices online do not reflect what they'll ask for in the dealership. When I called them out on this their specific quote was "yeah, we do that to get people in - everyone else does it." Unbelievable. Go. Somewhere. Else.

Chris

FocusVicki

"First time buyer"

I came in with my mom just to see if I could buy a car. I didnt think I actually would since I still only have my learners permit. Chris Lavigne sat with my mom and I and answered all our questions. He even called around to make sure I got the best insurance rate. I bought the car that evening and couldnt be happier. I love my new Focus.

Chris Lavigne, Lucas Barry

Dulsworth

"It wasnt an act"

I've been in the acting business for years. I can spot a phony from a mile away. Chris Lavigne is the real deal. He was patient and answered all my questions. He showed me the vehicles I wanted to see and didnt pressure me at all. Highly recommend Barry's but especially recommend Chris.

BMcLain

"So Helpful"

Chris came to my employers home TWICE. He made everything so easy I really couldn't have asked for more from a salesman. They worked hard to help me with my down payment and even held the car for me.

Ben
6/01/2016

"Like New Silverado"

I had been searching for the perfect Silverado for weeks. I decided to give Barry's a call, when I did, I spoke to Richard and he perfectly described the 2012 Silverado they had on the showroom floor. We were able to negotiate a fantastic deal. Thank you!

Tt
5/01/2016

"Chris Lavigne is the best car salesman ever!!!"

Recently purchased a Volkswagen Jetta from Barry's. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Chris is extremely accommodating and worked hard to get me the car I wanted. Would highly recommend this dealership

hcollier
4/02/2016

"terrible customer service"

My husband and I have been searching for a car for a few months and found one at Barry's that we wanted to look at we went in and filled out paperwork they said they needed to check our credit score before theyd even let us test drive it. We got back from the test drive and we're ready to buy it and we're talking about the price and the salesperson, Richard, we were dealing with got extremely rude and spoke to us like we were stupid and was rasining his voice and was getting extremely frustrated. He is definitely not the type of Person to be doing this type of job and dealing with people .Definitely one of the worst retailer experiences I've ever had and we ended up getting up and walking out after he started to get extremely crappy and short tempered with us. Do not recommended this dealership to anyone wanting a pleasant experience.

ChevColorado05
1/08/2016

"Overall pleased with Barry's Auto Group."

I recently purchased a used truck from Barry's. I'm happy with the truck, price and the overall experience of purchasing a truck from Barry's. My salesman Chris answered all of my questions and was clear and upfront throughout the whole purchasing process. The finance guy Steve got me approved with my not so good credit and for a very fair interest rate. They handled all my dmv issues which is a plus in purchasing a used vehicle. I would 100% recommend Barry's Auto Group.

Chris , Steve