Barton Chevrolet Cadillac

Barton Chevrolet Cadillac Info

Hudson Cadillac Buick GMC

East Hills Chevrolet

"Service on my 2004 XLR"

Dennis is great to work with. He understands his product and explains all options very well. He always works with his customers in the best possible manner. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be one.

Dennis Coakley

"Walter Miller"

Great experience fair trade sales people no pressure or hounding. All around great experience would recommend dealership to my family and friends. Facility is spotless and can't wait to experience your service department for oil changes and other services.

Phil Knight

"Took my truck in for a service and had some problems. 1...."

Took my truck in for a service and had some problems. 1. Truck was not ready when promised. 2, Had the oil changed and they shorted it one quart, totally unacceptable. Service manager and general manager suck and couldnt care less. Original problem still not resolved. Go to Healy or anyone else but these guys!

Service manager and General manager

"In a time when customer service usually falls by the..."

In a time when customer service usually falls by the wayside Chris went above and beyond. He helped find me exactly what I was looking for and John helped me get the financing I needed. Chris kept in constant contact with me and let me know what was going on at every step. I look forward to reccomending Barton Birks and Chris Whiteside in the future and he now has a customer for life!

Chris Whiteside John (finance)

"I hate a very pleasant and no pressure new car sale. I..."

I hate a very pleasant and no pressure new car sale. I bought several cars over the years, I will strongly consider barton birks when buying my next new car. Thankyou Sal Tagliamonte

Chris Longinott

"The dealership was very professional. The staff was..."

The dealership was very professional. The staff was knowledgeable but not overly aggressive. I was given multiple options in terms of cars and models. It was nice to have a female sales person.

Barbara Rhein

"In the leasing of a new Cadillac I found that the..."

In the leasing of a new Cadillac I found that the salesman Phil handled evrything dealing with the new vehicle very well... and then we had the opportunity to meet the owner Ron Barton which made the sale even more pleasant. We were then introduced to the Dennis in the service Dept which made us feel comfortable in knowing we would be assured of excellent service going forward.

Phil in sales and Ron Barton

"My experience with Baton Birks was excellent. Candace..."

My experience with Baton Birks was excellent. Candace was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. She presents herself as a bright and resposible individual. She was a pleasure to work with. She and Jason provided us with accurate information in a timely and professional manner. I and my husband will be returning to Barton Birks for our next auto puchase. Thank you.

Candace and Jason

"Prior to purchase, the vehicle had a low battery. It was..."

Prior to purchase, the vehicle had a low battery. It was replaced by a new one prior to purchase.... not just jump-started and waiting to see if it was a good battery. Although there was a slight delay prior to the purchase.... it was understandable and not an issue. The problem was fully explained by the staff. After the purchase, an issue with the front brakes was attended to in a timely, professional and courteous manner. I am currently waiting to resolve a wind noise issue. It is being handled in a professional manner. Once again the staff fully explained the process.

Candace DeFoor / sales Dennis / Service

"bob enright and the service staff are the best iv'e ever..."

bob enright and the service staff are the best iv'e ever seen.ive been a g.m customer all of my life and i would recommend your'e service department to anyone for any type of vehicle

bob enright .dennis