Barton Chevrolet Cadillac

Newburgh, New York 12550
Barton Chevrolet Cadillac Info

wilkink
2/25/2015

"A very positive purchasing experience"

I enjoyed and appreciated my Cadillac purchase experience at Barton Birks. I had just came from a negative event at another dealership and was expecting more of the same type of treatment. However I was pleasantly surprised. I was greeted promptly upon entering the showroom. The price was what I expected, with no pressure from the salesman. I was quickly given a test drive. The finance people were able to beat my best terms on a loan. No hard sell on items I see as little value....extended warranties, etc. Once they realized I wasn't interested they let it go. The salesman, Ryan, was knowledgeable, helpful and polite. He even offered to pick me up at the train station in the next town on his day off so I could take delivery of the ATS sooner. The next day he contacted me to see if I had any questions and was enjoying the car. This is my first American car purchase, a very pleasant experience.

Ryan

sagedaughter
2/12/2015

"Dedicated, skilled, accommodating team!"

I had a very annoying problem with the electronics that eventually became an obstacle to operating the car, and the folks at Barton Birks kept working at a solution until they achieved a complete solution. They could not have been more accommodating and dedicated!

Shane Garzione

alicebobby
1/12/2015

"Car Repairs"

I travel 75 miles to this dealership. Even though I did not purchase my vehicle here, I think they are the best dealership in the Hudson Valley. The staff is the best.

Dennis Coakley

carol1555
11/11/2014

"Excellent Service. Friendly, accommodating staff."

I've been a customer for over 20 years. Dennis and the staff are friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. I fully trust them with my vehicles. Sal who is one of the many talented technicians who work on my vehicles is one of the most knowledgeable auto technician I know.

Dennis and Sal

sayhey24
4/23/2014

"Service on my 2004 XLR"

Dennis is great to work with. He understands his product and explains all options very well. He always works with his customers in the best possible manner. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be one.

Dennis Coakley

Bigwalt48
4/03/2014

"Walter Miller"

Great experience fair trade sales people no pressure or hounding. All around great experience would recommend dealership to my family and friends. Facility is spotless and can't wait to experience your service department for oil changes and other services.

Phil Knight

davebot
2/04/2013

"Took my truck in for a service and had some problems. 1...."

Took my truck in for a service and had some problems. 1. Truck was not ready when promised. 2, Had the oil changed and they shorted it one quart, totally unacceptable. Service manager and general manager suck and couldnt care less. Original problem still not resolved. Go to Healy or anyone else but these guys!

Service manager and General manager

DanielleLSimmons
3/04/2012

"In a time when customer service usually falls by the..."

In a time when customer service usually falls by the wayside Chris went above and beyond. He helped find me exactly what I was looking for and John helped me get the financing I needed. Chris kept in constant contact with me and let me know what was going on at every step. I look forward to reccomending Barton Birks and Chris Whiteside in the future and he now has a customer for life!

Chris Whiteside John (finance)

satag
2/09/2012

"I hate a very pleasant and no pressure new car sale. I..."

I hate a very pleasant and no pressure new car sale. I bought several cars over the years, I will strongly consider barton birks when buying my next new car. Thankyou Sal Tagliamonte

Chris Longinott

asantorelly
1/25/2012

"The dealership was very professional. The staff was..."

The dealership was very professional. The staff was knowledgeable but not overly aggressive. I was given multiple options in terms of cars and models. It was nice to have a female sales person.

Barbara Rhein