Barton Chevrolet Cadillac

Barton Chevrolet Cadillac Info

EDanielleJD
8/04/2015

"Excellent service!"

Brandon, Ryan and all of the staff with whom I interacted were professional, courteous and knowledgeable about the vehicles. I would definitely recommend these folks and purchase another vehicle from them in the future! Eric did some shopping for me and got me a great rate, too!

Brandon, Ryan, Eric

JCG2
7/24/2015

"Excellent quality and selection"

Brandon was an awesome salesman to work with and ultimately the primary reason for a second visit and purchase of a SRX. We love the vehicle and look forward to working with him again for future purchases.

Brandon

CarolB
7/24/2015

"Excellent staff and service"

Dennis Coalley is the best bar none! Professional and knowledgeable. A rare find in a service department! You are without a doubt fortunate to have a person of his caliber on your staff!!!

Dennis

jmp366
7/15/2015

"Great Sales Team"

I was going in for an oil change and just before that I received a call from Randy. I was just going to see what my options were about my lease. We talked and he had a nice deal worked out for my daughter (who was driving this vehicle) and then I asked about trading my 2013 ford focus in and he was very pleasant and secured another nice deal for me.. so now my daughter and I are both happy. Randy is a very nice and respectful gentleman to work with. The other gentlemen (his boss and the person who talks to you about the warranty options, etc) were also very nice and respectful. Keep up the great work!!!

Randy

PGAUD009
6/28/2015

"BEST SERVICE IN THE HUDSON VALLEY"

DENNIS COAKLEY HAS CONTINUED TO DO A GREAT JOB AT THE BARTON BIRKS DEALERSHIP FOR OVER 25 YEARS. HE IS EXTREMELY HONEST WITH ALL THE CUSTOMERS!

DAN BRENTON

LimeyNY
6/20/2015

"New 1500 Silverado LTZ"

I pretty much got the deal of a lifetime on a Brand new Truck. The sales staff ( yeah i know its their job) were extremely helpful when it came to facilitating my needs at a price i felt real comfortable with, the entire staff i met acted like gentlemen throughout the process. No Complaints whatsoever, would definitely do business with this dealership again. You wont walk away disappointed.

Brandon, Nick, Chris, Eric and Ryan

annap
6/20/2015

"Service"

Quick, courteous service, by all staff. The waiting area was clean with plenty of seating. I loved that my car was also pampered with a "bath" before leaving. What a pleasure to wait less than 30 minutes for service to be completed. I have never done business with a more professional staff(from showroom to repair shop) than Barton Birks. Would and have recommended Barton Birks to friends and family.

Tom, Dennis, Amanda

Mary Anne
5/30/2015

"Excellent experience"

Service was thorough and prompt. All items on my auto's checklist were covered satisfactorily. The dealership took care of recall issues promptly. Kudos to Dennis and all members of the service department.

Dennis, Donald

wilkink
2/25/2015

"A very positive purchasing experience"

I enjoyed and appreciated my Cadillac purchase experience at Barton Birks. I had just came from a negative event at another dealership and was expecting more of the same type of treatment. However I was pleasantly surprised. I was greeted promptly upon entering the showroom. The price was what I expected, with no pressure from the salesman. I was quickly given a test drive. The finance people were able to beat my best terms on a loan. No hard sell on items I see as little value....extended warranties, etc. Once they realized I wasn't interested they let it go. The salesman, Ryan, was knowledgeable, helpful and polite. He even offered to pick me up at the train station in the next town on his day off so I could take delivery of the ATS sooner. The next day he contacted me to see if I had any questions and was enjoying the car. This is my first American car purchase, a very pleasant experience.

Ryan

sagedaughter
2/12/2015

"Dedicated, skilled, accommodating team!"

I had a very annoying problem with the electronics that eventually became an obstacle to operating the car, and the folks at Barton Birks kept working at a solution until they achieved a complete solution. They could not have been more accommodating and dedicated!

Shane Garzione