Barton Chevrolet Cadillac

Barton Chevrolet Cadillac Info

NHRA1877
8/16/2016

"Would not buy again"

Buying a car can be a stressful experience in itself, Buying from Barton Chevrolet made the experience even more stressful and frustrating! My sales man Phillip was the only saving grace in this experience. I drove from NJ to purchase a 2014 GMC 1500 from Barton, my first trip we could not come to the correct agreement in price, which was completely understandable, however Cherokee from the finance department was unprofessional in the way he dealt with the situation, made me feel like I was wasting his time and was not pleasant at any point during our interactions. I left the dealership without a deal that night but I decided the next day to call and accept the price discussed. It was brought up and seemed to be held against me that we could not agree on price the first day throughout the entire process. Moving forward and dealing with the finance department is where the entire experience became unpleasant and stressful. 5 calls to the finance manager yielded no return call or interaction with the finance manager at all, the only time I was able to get the manager on the phone was when I would not leave my name and said I needed to speak to someone right away. I was never informed of anything that was going on with the financing or loans throughout the process until I already had insurance on the truck in their lot and was scheduled to pick the truck up. I was using a co-signer for the truck and they went out of their way for me to sign paperwork for me, it was an hour and a half drive for them to get there, the dealership knew the day before they would be arriving before work to sign yet my co-signer still had to wait 40 minutes until they signed the first piece of paper, the lack of preparation on the dealerships end yielded my co-signer being 35 minutes late for work. On the delivery day I arrived to sign paperwork and pick up the vehicle. Paperwork was not prepared correctly, documents were missing, and additional fee's were slipped in without me being informed of them at all. The finance team mentioned multiple times that they are under staffed and did not seem to mind that my experience was not a positive one. Overall I could never recommend Barton Chevrolet to anyone, if it was not for Phillip trying his hardest to make to most out of the situation I would have ended the deal and walked away. Unprofessional, unpleasant, and unreliable are the words that best describe my experience.

Sales, finance, general manager

dr michael
3/27/2016

"MY 2016 CADILLAC ESCALADE "

I RECENTLY FINANCED A 2016 CADILLAC ESCALADE FROM BARTON. SALES REP ANTHONY BATTIKHA WAS FANTASTIC. HE WAS SO KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE ESCALADE. HE TOOK AN EXTENDED AMOUNT OF TIME TO EXPLAIN ALL THE SYSTEMS AND COMPLICATED ELECTRONICS OF THE VEHICLE. HE WAS PLEASANT, PATIENT,EXTREMELY THOROUGH AND A PLEASURE TO HAVE AS MY SALESMAN. ALSO, THANKS GO TO ERIC HUGHES WHO HANDLED THE INTRICACIES OF OBTAINING MY FINANCE AGREEMENT WITH T.E.G CREDIT UNION. ERIC INSURED THAT I HAD ALL THE DOCUMENTATION NECESSARY SO THAT THE FINANCE PROCEES WOULD PROCEED QUICKLY. ALSO MANY THANKS TO JASON BARTON, SON OF MR. BARTON, OWNER OF THE DEALERSHIP. HE WAS SO KIND AND PLEASANT IN HANDLING THE TRADE- IN PROCESS FOR MY OLD 2011 ESCALADE.I GIVE BARTON A 100% RATING IN ALL CATEGORIES AS A DEALERSHIP.

ANTHONY BATTIKHA, ERIC HUGHES, JASON BARTON

Mandy
2/03/2016

"Great experience! "

I had a great experience at the dealership! The salesman, Randy McCullough, was very knowledgeable and made sure I left happy. I would definitely recommend him as well as the whole dealership. Everyone I interacted with was very helpful!

Randy McCullough

Dbarry83
11/13/2015

"Great experience!!!!"

Trevor Staffa was awesome and helped me get the truck of my dreams. He's a real down to earth person and was very knowledgeable of chevy trucks. I will be referring all of my friends and coworkers to trevor. Thanks for the help!!!

Trevor Staffa

Rey
11/11/2015

"Great experience At Barton Birks.. "

My sales consultant Irwin Malave Jr & Finance Rep Joseph Vasquez were awesome.. It was a pleasure getting to meet the dedicated employees at Barton Birks. Irwin made this deal happen.. 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71... Thank You and I look forward to returning in 2 years to do it all again..

Erwin Malave Jr, Joseph Vasquez

Squoklee
10/13/2015

"Great experience "

It was one of the best. Erwin was one of the reason I decided to purchase my 2016 Colorado. Would definitely recommend this for anyone who wants to go buy a new car

Erwin

Deb & Angelo
10/02/2015

"Very Poor Sales Service"

VERY POOR SALESMAN ATTITUDE. We went in to purchase a used vehicle. We test drove the car, loved it. We started to write up the paperwork, the credit applications and then were asked to leave a $500 deposit. Out the many dealerships we had visited, none had asked us to leave a deposit. I was truly unhappy with leaving a deposit because we had not received credit approval. We were told that the check would NOT BE deposited and we would get it back if the deal fell through. Well, the next day, we were not credit approved, salesman basically wrote us off and that check was to be deposited and not returned to us. We had to rush to the bank and place a stop payment on that check. We incurred a bank fee, no apology and no returned phone calls. VERY DISAPPOINTED......

Trevor

Hoops316
9/19/2015

"No pressure sales tactics"

I got a great deal on a very Specifically ordered 1500 Silverado LTZ, My salesman Thomas Schofield was one of the best salesman I have ever dealt with....

Thomas Scofield and Jason Barton

Dissapointed Customer
9/11/2015

"Poor sales service"

Poor sales service. Did not look into our vehicle likes. Misinformation on available vehicles. DID NOT RETURN PHONE CALL WHICH WAS AGGREED UPON. We were talked out of a Cadillac purchase.

Greg Slaes Manager

EDanielleJD
8/04/2015

"Excellent service!"

Brandon, Ryan and all of the staff with whom I interacted were professional, courteous and knowledgeable about the vehicles. I would definitely recommend these folks and purchase another vehicle from them in the future! Eric did some shopping for me and got me a great rate, too!

Brandon, Ryan, Eric