Barton Chevrolet Cadillac

Newburgh, New York 12550
Barton Chevrolet Cadillac Info

PGAUD009
6/28/2015

"BEST SERVICE IN THE HUDSON VALLEY"

DENNIS COAKLEY HAS CONTINUED TO DO A GREAT JOB AT THE BARTON BIRKS DEALERSHIP FOR OVER 25 YEARS. HE IS EXTREMELY HONEST WITH ALL THE CUSTOMERS!

DAN BRENTON

LimeyNY
6/20/2015

"New 1500 Silverado LTZ"

I pretty much got the deal of a lifetime on a Brand new Truck. The sales staff ( yeah i know its their job) were extremely helpful when it came to facilitating my needs at a price i felt real comfortable with, the entire staff i met acted like gentlemen throughout the process. No Complaints whatsoever, would definitely do business with this dealership again. You wont walk away disappointed.

Brandon, Nick, Chris, Eric and Ryan

annap
6/20/2015

"Service"

Quick, courteous service, by all staff. The waiting area was clean with plenty of seating. I loved that my car was also pampered with a "bath" before leaving. What a pleasure to wait less than 30 minutes for service to be completed. I have never done business with a more professional staff(from showroom to repair shop) than Barton Birks. Would and have recommended Barton Birks to friends and family.

Tom, Dennis, Amanda

Mary Anne
5/30/2015

"Excellent experience"

Service was thorough and prompt. All items on my auto's checklist were covered satisfactorily. The dealership took care of recall issues promptly. Kudos to Dennis and all members of the service department.

Dennis, Donald

wilkink
2/25/2015

"A very positive purchasing experience"

I enjoyed and appreciated my Cadillac purchase experience at Barton Birks. I had just came from a negative event at another dealership and was expecting more of the same type of treatment. However I was pleasantly surprised. I was greeted promptly upon entering the showroom. The price was what I expected, with no pressure from the salesman. I was quickly given a test drive. The finance people were able to beat my best terms on a loan. No hard sell on items I see as little value....extended warranties, etc. Once they realized I wasn't interested they let it go. The salesman, Ryan, was knowledgeable, helpful and polite. He even offered to pick me up at the train station in the next town on his day off so I could take delivery of the ATS sooner. The next day he contacted me to see if I had any questions and was enjoying the car. This is my first American car purchase, a very pleasant experience.

Ryan

sagedaughter
2/12/2015

"Dedicated, skilled, accommodating team!"

I had a very annoying problem with the electronics that eventually became an obstacle to operating the car, and the folks at Barton Birks kept working at a solution until they achieved a complete solution. They could not have been more accommodating and dedicated!

Shane Garzione

alicebobby
1/12/2015

"Car Repairs"

I travel 75 miles to this dealership. Even though I did not purchase my vehicle here, I think they are the best dealership in the Hudson Valley. The staff is the best.

Dennis Coakley

carol1555
11/11/2014

"Excellent Service. Friendly, accommodating staff."

I've been a customer for over 20 years. Dennis and the staff are friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. I fully trust them with my vehicles. Sal who is one of the many talented technicians who work on my vehicles is one of the most knowledgeable auto technician I know.

Dennis and Sal

sayhey24
4/23/2014

"Service on my 2004 XLR"

Dennis is great to work with. He understands his product and explains all options very well. He always works with his customers in the best possible manner. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be one.

Dennis Coakley

Bigwalt48
4/03/2014

"Walter Miller"

Great experience fair trade sales people no pressure or hounding. All around great experience would recommend dealership to my family and friends. Facility is spotless and can't wait to experience your service department for oil changes and other services.

Phil Knight